+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 1 8 18 42 LastLast

Thread: Is the white light after we die a trap?

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Default Re: Is the white light after we die a trap?

How about you, Roisin? Are you thinking your afteryears will be similar to your loved ones? Rejoining and being at peace in either the same heaven, or a connected region where you will all be able to associate? Just curious to know where you stand. Some wonderful input from you there. Thanks for sharing. When you first started having this contact, did it challenge any of your currently held beliefs at that time? Or was it all kind of in line with what you believed? Also, since then, over the years you have been in contact, have any of your core beliefs changed due to the continued communications with the other side?

I think one of the telling things to your post is the part about the overseers who will sometimes not permit certain things. Whoever they are, it shows the seriousness of their intent to protect people. I tend to think that part of that protection involves not exposing people to things that could be too shocking. I wonder if it was difficult for some people to accept the notion of reincarnation, if they came from a Christian background?

Seeker

P.S. Do you still have sessions like this? Care to take a survey?? See if any of them dealt with the tunnel of light!
    Last edited by Joe Akulis; 25th October 2013 at 00:29.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Flash (25th October 2013), Kalamos (25th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (25th October 2013), Roisin (25th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #142
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

How about you, Roisin? Are you thinking your afteryears will be similar to your loved ones?

At this point after years of communication with them, I’m under the impression that I’ll be strongly connected to them when I pass over. My main locale will be with my family on my dad’s side. My mother’s side of the family, with the exception of her sister, is not in the picture. But then again, I only saw members of my mom’s family occasionally because they live in another State whereas my dad’s family all live in town and I grew up with them around all the time.

I can’t say with any certainty that one ends up in the same “city”, as they call them, with your father’s family but in my case, this might be how it’s going to play out. Will just have to wait and see. lol

Rejoining and being at peace in either the same heaven, or a connected region where you will all be able to associate? Just curious to know where you stand. Some wonderful input from you there. Thanks for sharing.

You’re welcome! I’m under the impression that my dad and his relatives are planning on having me join them when I pass over.

When you first started having this contact, did it challenge any of your currently held beliefs at that time?

Most definitely. I was a religious agnostic before I got my first EVP with them coming in like they have been all these years now. But eventually I went back to the Catholic Church because I feel a connection to it not only spiritually but on a ancestral level too. It’s my roots and it’s one that goes back for hundreds of years.

I’ve had experiences in spirit contact prior to my EVP activities so there‘s never been any question in my mind that we do continue after death. But for most of my adult life, as an agnostic, I felt that religion was for the birds. That changed though due to my ongoing spirit contacts via EVP and some spiritual experiences I had too.

Or was it all kind of in line with what you believed?

My spirit contact activites played a big role in shaping my belief system.

Also, since then, over the years you have been in contact, have any of your core beliefs changed due to the continued communications with the other side?

My communications with my spiritual family changed my core beliefs. I talked about that above.

I think one of the telling things to your post is the part about the overseers who will sometimes not permit certain things. Whoever they are, it shows the seriousness of their intent to protect people. I tend to think that part of that protection involves not exposing people to things that could be too shocking.

They seem to act like the police. They make sure to keep out troublesome spirits. They guard the door. If I disagree with my dad or one of his sister’s about being able to talk to someone, they will join that discussion on that too. But usually they will leave the final decision to my dad because he’s my designated guardian.

I wonder if it was difficult for some people to accept the notion of reincarnation, if they came from a Christian background?

I’m glad you brought that up because my dad and his family have said that reincarnation doesn’t exist. I even have an EVP recording that I once uploaded to You Tube on that. Here’s that recording. It’s saying, “There’s no such thing as reincarnation… linda” (linda is my name) I play it back 3x's in that recording. It’s my dad’s voice.

But then years later, the message I got from someone who was not a conservative Christian said that there is reincarnation but it’s not like what the Buddhists believe. It’s different. I am more inclined to accept his explanation on that as closer to what the real situation is on that.

This said though, people take their beliefs with them when they pass over.

Seeker

P.S. Do you still have sessions like this? Care to take a survey?? See if any of them dealt with the tunnel of light!

Yes, I have them at least once a week or so but as time goes by, I talk to them more outside of those EVP sessions than I did before.

Also, sure, I'll take a survey.

As for that tunnel of light, believe it or not, I’ve never asked them about it but I will do that and let you know if what they have to say about it.
    Last edited by Roisin; 25th October 2013 at 12:21.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Christine (26th October 2013), Flash (25th October 2013), Joe Akulis (25th October 2013), johnf (25th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (25th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

I once read that the White light is indeed a trap,(to trap your soul) best to take a moment and look around and find the gold light.... ,
    i'm not sure where i read this, but it resonated within me, also shocked me a bit because i always thought the White light should be good,
    therefore also a good trap.....
    I guess the best advice would be to try and take time and look around.... that's what i'm going to try to do... versus running to the first bright light i see...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matisse For This Post:

Christine (26th October 2013), Flash (25th October 2013), Hervé (26th October 2013), johnf (25th October 2013), Roisin (25th October 2013), sian (14th November 2013), Teo (28th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

I might be able to help answer this question that seems to be heavy on your mind...

Hey Rocky (and thanks for all you contribute not just here but many other places as well).

Not so much a matter of what is on "my mind" insomuch as the topic of the thread.

To break it down (since we all come from different levels of experience and consciousness):

*Fear* ... is there anything more harmful to our progress???

What is the greatest source of fear for humanity ... fear of death.

Once you lose the fear of death ... then (for most) what is there left to fear???

Now comes along the information of all the sorts of control that may (or may not) happen after you die.

... and *that* is why the information in this thread is important ... and why we appreciate those whose voices are worth considering so very important.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Caren (11th November 2013), Christine (26th October 2013), Flash (25th October 2013), Hervé (26th October 2013), johnf (25th October 2013), JRS (26th October 2013), Kalamos (25th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (25th October 2013), Roisin (25th October 2013), Shezbeth (25th October 2013), sian (29th October 2013), Teo (28th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

most people's fear is about the hurt those around them will feel when they pass, not so much the passing...

will they have enough money, will they be safe, it is the loss of control over the situation that is causing fear, most by that time are ready to pass emotionally, it is part of life.

I share what I know from experience because it is nothing to fear, in fact most children I've communicating with are laughing and loving their new situation, I haven't seen any crying from what they left behind. no bedtime... the fun can run 24 hours a day with their new friends, the same with all of the adults.

A day in heaven is a year on earth so times goes fast until loved ones are reunited.

there is a peace you feel the moment you arrive... Like walking into your home after being on vacation, it doesn't matter where you traveled, nothing feels better than home.

I know those wanting to talk about the trap aren't happy with my sharing it is going to be fine, but this isn't a subject that should cause fear in any of us...

many have family surrounding them when they pass waiting to bring them across...

maybe its because all those I've helped deserved heaven, maybe I should hang with Kissinger when he passes, to see if he's swallowed up by the ground or if a special tunnel appears bypassing any chance of him making it to the real light...

then I'll have the answers so many are seeking...

10. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

most people's fear is about the hurt those around them will feel when they pass, not so much the passing...

will they have enough money, will they be safe, it is the loss of control over the situation that is causing fear, most by that time are ready to pass emotionally, it is part of life.

I share what I know from experience because it is nothing to fear, in fact most children I've communicating with are laughing and loving their new situation, I haven't seen any crying from what they left behind. no bedtime... the fun can run 24 hours a day with their new friends, the same with all of the adults.

That is actually quite true ... at least on my behalf.

I would welcome leaving this place (without taking my own life) yet I have a family and there is really nothing more important.

That is part and parcel of why I feel an urge to know what best to pass along to my young children ...

Hey kids ... all good ... either go into the light or don't ... if you catch my drift.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Caren (11th November 2013), Carmody (25th October 2013), Christine (26th October 2013), Flash (25th October 2013), johnf (25th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (25th October 2013), Roisin (25th October 2013), Wind (25th October 2013)

12. Link to Post #147
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

I share what I know
    This is the only element of your expression on which we (you and I) wholly disagree.

Beyond that, you've got some good suggestions that are entirely possible.
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 25th October 2013 at 07:08.

13. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

The light isn't always white.

I also don't think we forget our past lives. I think most people have a sense of it and lots of people remember until they are around 5 or 6 years old. Just no one listens to them...and then we go to school...and that harsh reality is just about enough to make us forget everything.
    Last edited by 161803398; 25th October 2013 at 07:22.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Calz (25th October 2013), Flash (25th October 2013), johnf (25th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (25th October 2013), Roisin (25th October 2013), TraineeHuman (11th November 2013)

15. Link to Post #149
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Calz (here)

That is actually quite true ... at least on my behalf.

I would welcome leaving this place (without taking my own life) yet I have a family and there is really nothing more important.

That is part and parcel of why I feel an urge to know what best to pass along to my young children ...

Hey kids ... all good ... either go into the light or don't ... if you catch my drift.
    no fear, in your heart if you know the light and the way, (I've seen it), and if there was a way to trap people crossing into the light, they would have caught me by now and I'm about as far from perfect as one can get...

can't say they haven't tried, returning from crossing with Natalee I woke to a quake magnitude 0 that shook from Washington to Mexico city...

whistles innocently
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 25th October 2013 at 16:29.

16. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 07:08.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Calz (25th October 2013), Caren (11th November 2013), johnf (25th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (25th October 2013), Roisin (26th October 2013), Shezbeth (25th October 2013), Wind (26th October 2013)

18. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member Marin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 251 posts

Great thread. I had this exact conversation about what Robert Morning Sky said with another member here a few months back. The tunnel. I remember precisely when I saw that video the first time by Robert Morning Sky. It hit me like a ton of brinks. I knew in that moment - what he said was something I needed to investigate. Something I would return to later. Here are some of the pieces I've retrieved from that conversation as it pertains to this thread.

Here's Wes Penre's take:
    http://wespenre.com/there-is-a-light...the-tunnel.htm

In Wes's discussion he includes material from: LRH, Michael Newton's work (Journey of Souls, Destiny of Souls..etc), the Wingmakers material (the original early works), Edgar Casey's work and Robert Morning Sky's material. I'll highlight simply Robert Morning Sky's material here for now.

"We are under severe mind control here in the 3rd Density, making it possible for more than one alien race to control the whole human population. This is not new; we have been manipulated for thousands of years.

On a higher soul level, we are aware of this, but agree to experience, learn from, and expand ourselves in this lower frequency consciousness and now take advantage of the higher levels of energy coming in from cosmos to finally have the opportunity to graduate from this reality.

There is overwhelming evidence that the above is true, and this means that the spirit world must have been adjusted to the 3-D reality. We need a rest place in between lives, and we got it. We are patched up to be able to fulfill our mission, and ETs from many walks in life out in the universe are curiously watching us breaking out from the "prison". Once we're becoming aware of ourselves as multidimensional beings, there is no longer any use for the afterlife as we know it. As multidimensional beings we can access the Sitter Space at will whenever we want to anyway. So, looking at this whole thing from this higher, multidimensional perspective, makes it all make more sense.

Bottom line is, when you're pure spirit, unattached to a heavy 3-D body and no longer "trapped" in a low frequency reality, what are you? You are pure energy, unconditional love and in tune with All That Is; "God" on a subquantum level.

This is also what most people seem to experience when they leave the Earth plane after their body-vehicle stops functioning. Then you're drawn towards a tunnel of light with a force that seems hard to resist. As a matter of fact, few have any wish to resist it, either, because they feel so good. Some say that they can see 1,000 years into the past and 1,000 years into the future; it all exists simultaneously.

The open question is; what is this tunnel of light which apparently takes you to a spherical time/space that obviously is finite if it's spherical?

Because of Michael Newton's research we know pretty well what happens on the other side of the tunnel, but we don't know who is "in charge" of the afterlife. Pure spirit, meeting relatives and soul groups feeling a tremendous amount of love for everybody and everything--in that sense afterlife seems "benevolent" enough. However (and I am not trying to play the Devil's advocate here), could it be that the afterlife is still controlled by the same forces who control our 3rd Density, aka the Anunnaki and the Reptilians? Could it be that they trap pure spirits, full of love but naive in their "new" native state, by forcing us into this tunnel?

On the other side of the tunnel is another hologram; they just exchange one holographic reality for another? It's fine to be benevolent as long as they know they can "shoot us back down" into a body again, because that's what spirit is programmed to do--go back into 3rd Density again. This argument could be groundless, but I can't help but being suspicious about the tunnel. Who is in control? And who are the members of the "Council"? Who is above them?"

Quote "The reason I am bringing up Robert Morning-Sky in this context is because of the SHET-U lizards (the Grays). Robert held quite a few lectures after the Terra Papers were released, and at least one of them still exists online and can be watched on YouTube. In one of these video recordings, Morning-Sky mentions that the Grays are in charge of the spirit world and are implanting us between lives. Furthermore, he advises us that when we die and our spirits are drawn towards the tunnel, we should refuse to go there and instead turn the other way, out into the universe, where we belong."
    Here are the videos: (5 minutes each)

Part 2: https://youtube.com/watch?v=X4gcD...eature=related

Part 3: https://youtube.com/watch?v=5TAKO...eature=related

I also want to add this into the discussion:

Enter Tom Kenyon: http://tomkenyon.com/transition-states-of-consciousness

Quote "Physical Death. One of the greatest difficulties for embodied beings is the transition state of consciousness you call death. This is due to the fact that all perceptual markers, including the five senses, disappear. If a person identifies solely with his/her material existence, he or she will find this transition state to be most difficult. This is because what she or he identified with no longer exists.
    ……..
    When a person passes through the transition state of consciousness you call death there are several options.
    From our perspective the universe is infinite in nature, and by this we refer not to external space but to the interdimensional realities of your universe, and there is no single being in existence, from our experience, who understands and embraces all that is.
    As with the other two transition states of consciousness, the death realm has a void point, and its dominant features are stillness (silence) and darkness. All possibilities exist within the Void, but no actuality is in existence. It is like the acorn of an oak tree. The oak, the giant tree itself, is potentially within the acorn, but it does not yet exist.
    So when you find yourself in the Void, which you will recognize by the fact that you are utterly alone in darkness and utter stillness, know that you are in the central nexus of your creative powers.

What you choose to create next will determine the course of your destiny and what worlds you will inhabit or realms of existence you will reside in. This is a critical juncture.
    Many persons frightened by the darkness move to the light prematurely. And what they do not realize is that in their yearning they create the light. A portal opens before them, like a tunnel, and they can move into this tunnel of light, encountering those they have known before, thereby entering back into embodiment or other vibratory realms of existence without having fully understood the consequences. This is certainly one option open to you, and one that is often taken.

Another option, however, is to remain at the void point, residing in the Void itself, becoming aware of your Self as pure consciousness—transcendent to all phenomena.
    If you reside in this state of awareness long enough without the need to create something, you will discover your identity as the great I Am. And from this point of awareness you can choose the circumstances of your embodiment. You can choose the worlds you will inhabit or the realms of consciousness where you will reside.

This latter method gives you the greatest opportunities, though it is the most difficult for most people. And the reason for this difficulty has to do with the fact that most humans find it uncomfortable to not have a body. The yearning for a body and the experience of the material world often draws a person from the Void prematurely."

19. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Marin For This Post:

AnnOther (29th October 2013), Calz (28th October 2013), Christine (26th October 2013), Flash (28th October 2013), gripreaper (26th October 2013), Hervé (26th October 2013), karelia (24th May 2015), kirolak (26th October 2013), Matisse (26th October 2013), PathWalker (3rd December 2013), psydney (15th February 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (10th February 2014), seeker/reader (11th February 2014), sian (29th October 2013), spiritwind (28th October 2013), Teo (28th October 2013)

20. Link to Post #152
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

http://www.dejaviewpastlives.com/About_Michael.html

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ite-Light-Trap

he White Light Trap
    Anyone else hear about this? Some alien researchers say that not only do ET's manipulate our physical bodies in this world, but they also deceive us after we've died. Robert Morningsky warns us not to go into the white light we see when we die because it is a trap to further our enslavement and put us straight back into another body. He says to stop, look around, go out into space and find your own light. The white light is used as a reprogramming centre to install amnesia and screw up our lives because we forget our past lives from this. Susan Reed reports that reptilians erase our past life memories so our subconscious believes we have more karma to pay back than we really do. This also fits in with the Wingmakers guy James who talks about Anu creating an artificial world and luring and trapping souls into it so he can be king of the world.

In The Eye of Ra, Truman Cash talks about his experiences in the white light with ET's like Mantis Beings. He says it is used for brainwashing purposes during abductions. In a few of his past lives when he died, he would automatically report back to a ufo and into the white light to be reprogrammed and sent back into another body before he could fly on and go somewhere else.

According to him, there is a phony, superficial 'god, love and happiness' feeling when in the white light as if that is a program to entrain you to like that place and choose to go back there. He says there is a complete system used on earth to trap souls here and make them forget who they are, their past life memories and goals upon incarnating.

One spirit from a Dolores Cannon book mentions how stupid incarnating to earth is lol. She said it's like you sign up to go to college, then when you get there, there is no school, no books, no teachers and nobody knows what they're supposed to be doing. Apparently Earth is like the only place around like that.

Cash also mentions his past life memories as a free spiritual being and being lured into a body. There was a naked man in a chair being pleasured by four naked women, and he went into the body for the pleasure of it. Then he was locked into the body. He also mentions various ET putting him into different bodies and dropping him off in certain areas to be perceived as a holy man of god.

He writes:
    December 6, 1995 Memory Recovery Session:

12,389 years ago I was out in space-as a free being-and looking down at Earth. I didn't notice that a very large,
    black, spherical implant station was approaching me, because my attention was focused on the planet. An invisible,
    electronic tractor beam locked onto me and began pulling me into a circular, concave structure on the implant station.
    The extreme power of this tractor γ overwhelmed me and made me feel awful. In spite of my abilities as a free
    being, I couldn't fight free. I was pulled into the entrance, which was a tunnel in the center of the concave surface. I
    was then accelerated down this long, curved tunnel toward the LIGHT at the end of the tunnel. (My colloquialism for
    this type of implant station is a "soul sucker. ")
    After being totally overwhelmed by this energy beam and pulled through this tunnel, I began to feel very lethargic.
    I then found myself in an implanting room, being compressed into a female body by a powerful, WHITE LIGHT energy
    beam that beat me into a body. This energy beam was so irritating that I felt like screaming. I began to try to fight
    back with the body. That's when they knew that the implantation was finished--because I was using MY BODY to fight
    back.
    Two tall insectoid beings that looked like praying mantises then escorted me to another part of the implant station. I
    was now in a very large, WHITE UGHT room. I milled around aimlessly amongst other human bodies in this dense,
    fog-like LIGHT. Through telepathic hypnosis I hear a very soothing, hypnotic voice whispering in my head: "Sleep.
    Don't worry. We'll take care of you. Don't remember. You have no past. You will not need to remember your past.
    Be here now. No more thoughts of the past. Forget the past. Move forward into a new life. You will begin a new
    life in the LIGHT. "
    After I was thoroughly inculcated in this WHITE LIGHT amnesia room, two insectoids approached me and told me
    that I was ready to begin my new life. They escorted me into another large, open area of the implant station, which was
    a hangar containing many flying disks. They walked me across the hangar and up the ramp of one of the flying saucers.
    I got a big surprise in this session when I saw what the inside of this ship looked like-It was a carbon copy of Ra' s
    ship, the eye of Ra! The only difference was that this ship didn't have a throne in it.
    The insectoids then flew me down to Atlantis in this craft. When we landed, I walked down the ramp and into the
    WHITE LIGHT amnesia fog outside the craft. Apparently, ETs can create this "fog" outdoors as well as indoors. One
    of the praying mantis guys told me that I won't remember anything and that I'll start my new life now. Then they took
    off and left me alone in the hills overlooking the ocean.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
    05-02-2013, 03:24 PM #2
    lycaeus's Avatar Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Blog Entries
    December 5, 1995 Memory Recovery Session:
    "Recall the last session. "
    "That was when I was put in a body. " (This was the December 3rd session described above.)
    "Scan the last incident. "
    "I was trained to trap beings in bodies, but I didn't recall any specific incident of putting beings in bodies.
    It's amazing how they can compress beings into a very small head. "
    "Did we get everything from that incident? "
    "Yes. "
    "Return to an earlier, similar incident. "
    "There's something there-a queasiness in my stomach and that leg jerk in my right leg. This involves an alien,
    a bug-like one, a praying mantis-like alien. I have the impression of a voice, possibly programming. Something
    flashed in my head. I'm just going on impressions. I saw that foggy LIGHT. I hear a voice say 'Go to the
    LIGHT, ' and I go to the LIGHT. It feels like I'm in a big room. For some reason I popped back to my school
    days in at the gymnasium there; I don't know Why. " (In retrospect, I believe this occurred because
    the WHITE LIGHT room in this incident reminded me of a big gymnasium.) "This sounds so absurd, but I'll go
    ahead and tell you. I have the impression of being put in a body and into a capsule and being sent down to a
    planet in this capsule. There's that terrible feeling in my body like something terrible's happening to me. This
    praying mantis-like being over me. It's right before I'm put into this capsule. It seems like this thing lands in
    the water by a beach, a tropical area. I think I'm totally naked. "
    "Start at the beginning of this incident and see if you can pick up more details. "
    "I'm not going to the beginning-about the middle of the incident. The phrase "Go to the LIGHT. " It's an
    implant station. I see a big round sphere, like a space station maybe. "
    "What happens next? "
    "The insect guy. I think right before that, I'm in an area that feels like a round room, and there's this intense,
    WlflTE, blinding LIGHT coming from the walls. " (The room that I was in was a sphere with a diameter of
    about twelve feet. The walls of the inside of this sphere were radiating this bright, WHITE LIGHT force field.)
    "There's a struggle to counteract the force of the LIGHT that's 360 degrees (around me), that's forcing me into
    this body. I feel it in my body-not just my head-in my torso. They're not just compressing me into a head. Oh
    man, don't go to the LIGHT. This sphere opens on one end, making a vesica pisces. It's interesting how that
    ties in. M
    [The vesica piscis shape is formed by the intersection of two circles. It looks like a typical flying disk standing
    on its edge or the vertical slits in the eyes of cats and snakes. It is the same shape as the Christian fish
    symbol for Jesus, only without the 'fins. It was also an ancient fertility symbol representing the vulva.]
    MI walk out (through the vesica pisces opening in the sphere). I'm in my body. I'm naked. I'm in a big--high
    ceiling-big area. It seems rather circular all throughout implant station. I feel like I'm beamed up into another
    room high above it. It's the room where they lay you down on a table. It's a control room. It's not a box-type
    room. It's weird. These beings, I don't believe, are Grays. They have long, thin legs like an insect. They
    communicate telepathically. I lie on the table. They do something to me here, like high voltage or something. I
    think this process is they're anchoring me into my head. M
    "What kind of a body do you have?M
    "It's male. It's hairy, with a caucasian skin. The thing that pops into my mind: that these beings are
    'ancients. ' I saw that in a TV show, but it's like a knowingness that they're ancients. Down by my feet is a
    cocoon-shaped capsule. The conveyor slides me into it, and the top is put on. I'm shut in this capsule and shot
    onto this planet. I think it's Earth. "
    "When is this?"
    "I don't know. It (the capsule) lands in the sea by an island on the shore of a sandy beach. I'm not sure of the
    time at all. "
    "Return to the beginning of the incident. "
    " Okay. I'm going into a big, huge sphere, space station. I'm going through a tunnel of LIGHT. At the end of
    the tuniel is this room-and a body--with intense LIGIIT & power that just presses and pushes on me, forces me
    into this body. I can feel the body now, as it (the force field) pushes me in. It's caucasian, naked, male. "
    [At this point I compare my present body and genitalia with the body that I'm being forced into in this incident.]
    "Then this vesica piscis thing opens up. I walk out a ways. It's starting to make sense: It's programming you to
    be an infant and go out the birth canal."
    [I had just realized that they designed this elaborate entrapment scheme to parallel the natural birth process where
    one is pushed out through a tunnel (birth canal) towards the LIGHT at the end of the tunnel and through the
    vesica piscis opening (vulva).]
    "There' s a huge, vast area of the ship, huge, high ceiling, the wall goes up. " (The implanting sphere was located
    in this very large room.) "A beam comes down from the ceiling, well over a hundred yards up. I'm floated up
    the beam into this room. They guide me along (telepathically): 'Walk this way. please. Lie on the table,
    please. ' They're polite. I lie on this metal table. There's power surges here again. It concentrates me into the
    head of the body. They have praying mantis looks. Long necks. When I try to look at its face, my head hurts.
    I feel really sad. M
    "Why do you feel sad?"
    "Because they put me in a body. They tricked me. They put me in a capsule and shoot it out of the . . . ub, shoot
    it out to a planet. It lands in an ocean by a beach. It opens up, and I go out. It's tropical and warm. "
    "Give me a flash answer--Wben is this?"
    "Something like five thousand years ago. It's the first thing that comes to mind. Warm weather. A lot of
    food. That's where I live. Fifteen thousand or five thousand--I'm not sure. I wonder if I was a free being. "
    (Sometimes two or more dates can appear simultaneously if there are other similar incidents that have been
    triggered. )
    "Give me a flash answer-What planet is this?"
    "Earth. "
    "Return to the beginning of the incident. "
    " I think the beginning is when I died. It's a battIe with swords. I think a sword goes right through me, in my
    abdomen. I hear this ('Go to the LIGHT')-I'm out of my body--I don't know if somebody communicates this to
    me or what, but I'm going to the LIGHT, a tunnel of LIGHT, very fast. This LIGHT goes to this implant station
    that's just huge. Reminds me of a small planet or moon. It's just really huge. At the end of the tunnel of
    LIGHT in this room with glowing WIllTE LIGHT, there's a body in the middle of the room. The LIGHT just
    pushes me into the body. There's some pressure in my head. The sphere opens up making a doorway that I walk
    out of (the vesica piscis-shaped opening). I walk out into the middle of the room. I walk and I float up to this
    room where these 'ancients' are, the praying mantis guys. I'm a white male. I go over to the capsule. It opens
    up. One side of the room kind of zigzags and goes up-a control panel-a 'star Trek' type of thing. In the
    capsule they give me an electric shock. It further anchors me in my body and specifically the head. The mantis
    guy gives me a telepathic command to be in my head. They do some other stuff to drive me into my headintense
    'machine-gun, ' like a pneumatic hammer. Drives you into your head. When he finishes with that, the
    capsule comes together. It's not smooth (on the outside), it's molded, it's got indented sections. They shoot this
    capsule down to this planet--Earth. It lands in the ocean. I get out on the beach. It seems like they retrieve these
    capsules after they land. It seem like the battle I was in was in the Middle East. I think it was five thousand and
    some years ago. "
    "Do you think you got everything out of this incident?"
    "5,349 years ago. Don't go to the LIGHT. I was right about that. That makes sense--the Serpent Staff group.
    The New Age LIGHT. It's part of the trap. "
    "Is it okay to leave this incident?"
    "Yes. "
    He also mentions how a lot of religious rites, like the born-again-Christian thing is designed to trigger unconscious programming related to being born again from that white light and forgetting everything. Maybe the vesica pisces symbol is used to trigger the birthing process through the white light? Tsarion says that the reason church arch-doors are shaped like a female's sexual organ is because it represents going into the mother. It may be another programming trigger. This might partially explain why abductions mirror the birthing process.

Attachment 985crop circle v pisces.jpgichthus_symbol.jpgAttachment 988dc.jpg

A couple friends and I also have memories of being in a white space before birth. I don't know if my own memories began when I was around 3-5 or if they are actually memories from before birth. I thought of the white space as 'the beginning of everything' where some jerk-spirit I could dimly see 'invented the word "bad"' (child's logic). I didn't like him because if he didn't invent the word 'bad' then there wouldn't be any evil in the world. I remember the white space as having no walls, just foggy white light where you floated around. Sometimes there were other beings who appeared as floating shadows moving around. That's all I remember now and it fades as I get older.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 05-02-2013 at 03:41 PM.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

AnnOther (26th October 2013), Calz (28th October 2013), Flash (27th October 2013), Hervé (26th October 2013), hohoemi (6th November 2013), mab777 (10th February 2014), Marin (26th October 2013), Noelle (23rd April 2017), seeker/reader (11th February 2014), sian (29th October 2013)

22. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Here are two additional videos from Robert Morning Sky. There are a total of 10 videos which I'd highly recommend watching. To keep it simple, I've added two more that pertain directly to this thread. Only 5 minutes each.

In these two videos he discusses the role of the SHETU - lizards (The Grays), the "tunnel of white light" and how we've been re-programmed, lied to and deceived.

and

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marin For This Post:

AnnOther (26th October 2013), Calz (28th October 2013), Flash (28th October 2013), Hervé (26th October 2013), heyokah (21st November 2013), sian (29th October 2013), Teo (28th October 2013)

24. Link to Post #154
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

I mentioned before that I will ask my 'contacts' about the white light.

So today, I did an EVP session and got a couple of answers on that right away. Below is that EVP recording that I play 3x's in the video that I uploaded to You Tube. (Note: I actually said "should I go... not "do I go.... )

At the beginning of this recording I'm asking: "When I die, should I go into the white light?

The EVP answer for that question is: "The light is an entrance to heaven".

The entire clip is played 3x's in the video.

The second answer I got for that question that's not included in the video above was: "The light connects to the light in your heart".
    Last edited by Roisin; 26th October 2013 at 23:01.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Caren (11th November 2013), Flash (28th October 2013), greybeard (28th October 2013), hohoemi (6th November 2013), Joe Akulis (28th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (28th October 2013)

26. Link to Post #155
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Great posts with an excellent accomodation of multiple possibilities. Just a few comments.

Quote Posted by Marin (here)
    Then you're drawn towards a tunnel of light with a force that seems hard to resist. As a matter of fact, few have any wish to resist it, either, because they feel so good.
    I am told that heroine is quite gratifying as well. Not to say that the white light is comparable to heroine, but 'feeling so good' doesn't mean it IS good.

Quote what he said was something I needed to investigate
    Absolutely the underlying principle of this thread. None of the suggestions, testimonies, convictions, and 'truths', are the end-all-be-all. Everything should be grounds for further inquiry and evaluation.

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    "When I die, should I go into the white light?" [...] "The light is an entrance to heaven".
    I notice that is not a yes or no. I further recognize that insomuch as 'ignorance is bliss', heaven - given this unspecific quote - could be something undesirable.

27. Link to Post #156
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

The only trap you need to worry about is fear.

This question itself is born of fear and a lack of faith in your eternal nature, your innate power and your connection/connectedness with the creation and the creator and therefore all things - including those who you fear or believe may be trying to trap you!

In your life, including the final process of moving out of incarnation in death, if you really want to know if something should be done or not, or some pathway or direction should be followed or not, take some moments in silence to consult the compass that is your heart; the storehouse of all wisdom. It never hurts to ask for guidance and protection either.

The more practice you have in having this inner conversation, the less fear you will experience because you will KNOW.

Personally speaking - and I know this is kind of opinionated - I'd say people worrying about "white light" when you die might first want to consult that compass on the matter of priorities.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Caren (11th November 2013), Eram (28th October 2013), Flash (27th October 2013), greybeard (28th October 2013), hohoemi (6th November 2013), Kalamos (27th October 2013), markpierre (28th October 2013), psydney (15th February 2014), Rocky_Shorz (28th October 2013), Roisin (27th October 2013), Wind (26th October 2013)

29. Link to Post #157
    United States Avalon Member Aquarius Rising's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,464 times in 104 posts

The human brain is still somewhat of a mystery, even to neurologists. Death? I once visited for a moment, and there was no bright light. Only darkness/nothingness, no gravity, and the odd realization that I did not have to breathe in and out any longer. It was not painful, nor was it glorious, luminous, and beautiful. Maybe I did not stay long enough...who knows. I do not think it matters now because it was many years ago, and my effort to find out more failed thanks to a remarkable ER staff.

Perhaps fear is the only 'real' trap.

Even if THIS is all there is, and nothing really makes sense or can be proven. Even if we can only assume and speculate, one thing is for sure: life can be beautiful if we choose not to live it under a veil of fear. All unanswered questions will be revealed in due time. Until then, I say: Live life to the fullest while it is still possible to do so. To squander that opportunity---to hand it over to the fear of an evil force that abducts/enslaves/controls souls shortly following death---that could be a potentially devastating mistake (in my opinion). This comes from one who has had to face some fairly heavy uninvited experiences which have yet to conquer me. Why hide in a dark attic while the sun in the sky is still shining brightly...while there is still time to feel the warmth of another's embrace. Maybe the last part of what I have written here (the last sentence) is really all I should have said.
    “From childhood's hour I have not been. As others were, I have not seen. As others saw, I could not awaken. My heart to joy at the same tone. And all I loved, I loved alone.”
    ― Edgar Allan Poe

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aquarius Rising For This Post:

Eram (28th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (28th October 2013), Shezbeth (28th October 2013), spiritwind (28th October 2013), thunder24 (28th October 2013), Wind (28th October 2013)

31. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    The only trap you need to worry about is fear.
    Yes, fear is most definitely a trap. A big piece. One of the shamans I've worked with shared how important it is to embrace your fears during this transition. Young children (at the age of 5) are prepared for this. They are taught not to be afraid of death. To embrace death. Death is the "birth" of our soul. We must maintain harmony in our thoughts during this transition. And that takes preparation.

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    .... if you really want to know if something should be done or not, or some pathway or direction should be followed or not, take some moments in silence to consult the compass that is your heart; the storehouse of all wisdom. It never hurts to ask for guidance and protection either.
    Again, yes. Connecting with our own heart is an important piece. I try not to make decisions without it. My internal guide. I listen to it - carefully. So when my heart says - hmmm this is something I need to investigate. I do. Ideally, with an open heart and mind. Trying not to pass judgments. Often, that's the most challenging bit.

Given all the levels of manipulation that occur here, in this dimension, in this reality - is it that hard to imagine that it may extend beyond this transition?

Sifting through all of it is no easy task. It's a challenge. What I've learned is that I need to listen to my own intuition. That voice that is uniquely mine. Not someone else's. To do that takes effort. For some it's a spiritual practice, for others it's collecting and researching topics - gathering information and sharing ideas. However, from my perspective, without these efforts, my internal voice - that wisdom that lies within - isn't as easy to access.

I appreciate that some may have a hard time understanding that the "tunnel" is a trap. That we've been re-programmed. I get it. They may be right. However, for some of us, that may be a possibility. There is no way of knowing. There are infinite possibilities. In the end, maybe the best decision is uniquely our own.

From my perspective, this isn't a question of fear - it's about gathering information and seeking the truth. Putting ourselves in a place where we can access that wisdom in our heart. That knowing. I find that empowering.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marin For This Post:

Anchor (28th October 2013), Eram (28th October 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (10th February 2014), Shezbeth (28th October 2013), sian (29th October 2013), Wind (28th October 2013)

33. Link to Post #159
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

So, let's sum up a few of the things being learned by the people on this thread.

We are all different, and we all come from different places, and we all have a different level of experience in this school, and we all have a different level of experience with the summer vacations in between each school year. If you spend time going through the different reading material that has been suggested in this thread, it should be a little easier to see--I hope--that a person's ability to navigate the afterlife probably depends on how much experience they have there.

For people who are troubled about it because we simply don't know what to expect, if you are so inclined to investigate, I think you would be greatly rewarded by researching the subject of reincarnation, and studying accounts of other people's NDEs--LOTS of accounts! It doesn't work if you just read like the 5 NDEs that have been approved by the Church of Latter Day Saints and none of the rest.

Some people understand that they are looking down at the body they just left and then notice the spirits of some loved ones nearby, ready to welcome them and comfort them. Suggestion: Don't let this cause you to suspend your curiosity! The universe has so much to offer in terms of experiences, you may close yourself off to something greater and more rewarding if you just accept the afterlife you are presented with. Ask dead people questions! :-) Don't be afraid to explore. Reject boredom!

Some people get killed in accidents and don't even realize they died. These can sometimes require a concerted effort from others to help them make the realization and to raise them to a level of consciousness where they can recover from the trauma. Suggestion: Know that there are ALWAYS higher beings ready to lend you a hand, who have your greater good at heart. They can be there to help you at the speed of thought.

Some people land in the void right off the bat. And depending on their fears/beliefs/experience, that can go very badly or be quite amazingly awesome. Or just plain peaceful. Suggestion: The void responds to you. And what you find there is whatever YOU bring. Whatever you have inside you. The recommendations from others about connecting with your heart center while you are still alive, here, now, is the best advice you can get. Let the power of love plow though the fear. Be the light, don't look for it.

Other avenues that you can pursue if you seek greater comfort about your afterlife prospects:

Research meditation, and the various techniques. You may find that you can learn all about the afterlife before you actually leave this life.

Research lucid dreaming, and astral travel/out of body experiences. You may find out that you can learn all about the afterlife before you actually leave this life.

Look into the prospect of visiting an accredited regression hypnotherapist. The experience of listening to yourself describing things that you did on your last couple summer vacations in between lives may be helpful.

Look into the techniques for clearing negative enegry blockages from your past. Bill Ryan's thread on L. Ron Hubbard's techniques was very helpful, and very similar to what Inelia Benz recommends. If you want to learn more about your past, and remember more fully who and what you are, you need to understand that dealing with your past is often necessary before you can move forward.

One thing you probably don't want to do, if you are concerned about what happens, is just sit around worrying about it. Clean off your glasses, fire up your web browser, and keep seeking. Give your ego a break and say to yourself, "Okay, maybe there is more to the world than what I currently believe." This was the most difficult part for me. Opening up to greater possible truths is scary enough all by itself...

Much love to all viewing this thread.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

1 flew over (20th November 2013), Anchor (28th October 2013), AnnOther (29th October 2013), Calz (28th October 2013), Eram (28th October 2013), hohoemi (6th November 2013), Kalamos (28th October 2013), Marin (7th December 2013), psydney (15th February 2014), Shezbeth (28th October 2013), sian (29th October 2013), Wind (28th October 2013)

35. Link to Post #160
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 07:08.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Calz (28th October 2013), Caren (11th November 2013), Eram (28th October 2013), Hervé (28th October 2013), sian (29th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 1 8 18 42 LastLast