+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst 1 9 19 42 LastLast

Thread: Is the white light after we die a trap?

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Default Re: Is the white light after we die a trap?

Roisin, awesome! Thank you!

Next week's question: Did they have to go through life reviews?

Seeker

P.S., can you tell if any of these questions appears to be annoying anyone that you're communicating with? I don't want to push anything and adversely affect what you have there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

johnf (28th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Here's some more tunnel stories over at IANDS for everyone to chew on and contemplate.

"... each of these experiences has many of the common elements—a feeling of peace, a sense of separation from the physical body, traveling through a tunnel or dark space, being in a heavenly realm, meeting deceased relatives or spiritual beings, seeing a loving being of immense light, having a life review, visiting a place where all knowledge exists, having a choice or being told one needs to go back, and returning to the physical body."
    http://iands.org/news/news/front-pag...s-tell-us.html

"The doctor told his entourage of med students I would not make it to morning. Sometime during that night, I travelled through a tunnel towards a brilliant white light. Through this light came my seven-year-old sister, who had died in the snowstorm two years previously. She was excited to see me and was skipping towards me, laughing, and picking flowers to bring to me."
    http://iands.org/experiences/nde-acc...rs-for-me.html

Lotta good stuff in this one:
    "Immediately, as these realizations became crystal clear to me, this place - Hell - began to fade away. My father appeared, with his father at his side. My father took my hand and guided me toward a tunnel - at the end of the tunnel was glowing white light. As I moved through the tunnel, it was as if time and space disappeared. Strangely, as if I had simultaneously been in a parallel abode, my awareness was instantaneously in a different place."
    http://iands.org/experiences/nde-acc...tmas-2010.html

"I could see a tunnel down the far end of the volume and decided to explore, so I went floating off down the tunnel. This huge steel gate suddenly slammed down in front of me (it had rivets and straps and the intention of making the point "make no mistake matey, this is a big steel gate. Get lost.""
    http://iands.org/experiences/nde-acc...ncy-at-37.html

"I was then shuttled through a tunnel of rainbow lights at a speed which cannot be described, for a period of time which I cannot estimate. I emerged at the entrance of a beautiful garden, at the center of which was a hall of open pillars, featuring a calm blue sky, with white clouds."
    http://iands.org/experiences/nde-acc...childhood.html

"It did not seem real, like tunnels getting darker on the sides to a light. At the end, I came to a room so bright you needed sunglasses on regular day. It reminded me of a huge conference room with all my deceased relatives and friends surrounding it. At the head of the conference table was my step-dad L, had who passed in 1988."
    http://iands.org/experiences/nde-acc...erent-now.html

"The next thing I knew was I was in a tunnel with bright light. Shadow figures were all coming towards me: lots of them but nobody i recognized."
    http://iands.org/nde-stories/nde-lik...n-is-okay.html

"I remember seeing the sun from under the water and feeling an incredible sense of panic, which, within seconds, was replaced with an unlimited amount of peace and serenity. I then found myself in a very narrow tunnel of an incredibly bright white light."
    http://iands.org/experiences/nde-acc...-serenity.html

Here's a good one. Kind of gets you to think about consciousness in the opposite direction, like what it takes to cram your true self down into something here on Earth where the energy level and the awareness is so much less.
    "... Then, down at the "end" of the tunnel I was moving through, I saw a tiny, tiny, itty-bitty little tiny peeking pinhole of physical, earthly light, which is a very distinct kind of light than what I had just been exposed to. It is almost like the distinction between fluorescent light and sunlight, except the difference should be multiplied by orders of orders of magnitude. I was moving toward this little pinhole extremely fast, and at the same time I was getting squeezed and pushed and crammed through this tunnel toward it."
    http://iands.org/experiences/nde-acc...at-exists.html

Another one where they describe the walls of their tunnel as 'smoke-like'.
    "... I was watching from above the bathroom door which was in the direction of the foot of the bed. I then became aware of an all-encompassing darkness. A few moments later a burst of light surrounded me and I felt unconditional love. All pain and paralyzing fear disappeared. The next vision I saw was like a tunnel with a light at the other end. The walls of the tunnel weren't like walls, but smoke-like."
    http://iands.org/experiences/nde-acc...-violence.html

"I chose to go back to my body, but part way back in I changed my mind and returned to the area above my bed. This time I saw a tunnel leading to the clarity. I don't remember seeing it the first time. Somehow I knew that if I chose to go through the tunnel I would die, but, strangely, it didn't seem to matter to me."
    http://iands.org/experiences/nde-acc...ife-death.html

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Freed Fox (30th October 2013), Kalamos (28th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member Marin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 251 posts

Here are a few pieces from Wes Penre's website that might speak to some of the topics discussed earlier.
    http://wespenre.com/there-is-a-light...the-tunnel.htm

"I have no solid proof to present about the Grays being the invader force, implanting us and keeping us ignorant between lives, in spite of what other researchers have claimed. The only solid evidence I have is what Dr. Newton has given us through his research.

We may, and should, speculate if there is more to it, and here are some questions we need to have answered:

1. Although most people's experiences from the afterlife are pleasant, is there a force controlling time/space? If so, is that force benevolent or malevolent? Is the positive experiences just a way to keep us attached to a Matrix system which is controlled by alien beings with a not-so-benevolent agenda?

2. Some sources, like the Pleiadians, say that we go wherever our beliefs take us after we die. If we believe we go to Hell, something corresponding to our belief system is going to manifest. If we believe in Heaven, we will experience something similar to that. Therefore, it's very important to decide where we want to go, and what to experience. This makes sense on some level, although it looks like almost all of Dr. Newton's subjects go to the same, or a similar place...

3. Quite a few of Dr. Newton's subjects describe time/space as being curved, which indicates that it's a sphere, and therefore finite. What exactly is this sphere?"

For those of you not familiar with Dr. Newton's material:

"Dr. Newton wrote "Journey of Souls" and "Destiny of Souls." He is a therapist and hypnotist, whose original purpose was to relieve people from stress and depression with the help of regression therapy, or hypnotism. After a while, he noticed that some clients started going back to previous lives and even into the between-lives area, where souls go after they depart from the body after body death.

Dr. Newton hypnotized more than 7,000 people, whom he has taken back to previous lives and especially, the between-lives area. To his amazement, all these subjects were telling the exact same story, only with their subjective personal experiences differing from each other. Other than that, the stories were absolutely coherent. After a while, Dr. Newton was able to see a pattern and draw conclusion from that, which built very strong evidence. 7,000 people don't lie, and in particular, they don't tell the same story independently from each other."

"A year ago or so, I was finding a lot of conflicting data regarding the spirit world and what happens to us after our physical bodies die. There was a very disturbing side of it, too, and I decided to do my best to sort this out.

Although Dr. Newton's research is pretty solid, and this is what his subjects have experienced, are there others who have experienced something darker?

On September 23, 2010, I wrote an article called, "The Afterlife Programming." In that article, I argued that we are stuck in a 3rd dimensional/density prison and the astral plane (time/space) is a part of it. I concluded that the spirit world is just a rest area for the soul, fully loaded with holograms, implants and computer screens which create a reality for us that is perceived as pleasant and beautiful. I said that this pleasant environment is created to deceive us; to make us believe that the 3rd dimension is not a prison, but a place to evolve.

I also asked the rhetoric question, who are the Council of Elders? Could it be that they are part of a much larger control system, and they are just the ones making sure that business goes on as usual in the astral world and to make certain that no one "escapes"? Are we then implanted with false memories, amnesia implants and shot down into a human body again?

These are very dark and depressing assumptions, indeed, and if I made this up from out-of-the-blue, I would be very concerned about my mental health. But no, there are actually those who suggest that the above is true and what is truly happening when we die.

I am going to tell the reader my sources and describe briefly what they are telling us, and afterwards we are going to discuss their credibility."

I'll put that together in another post. Wes's first source is James from the Wingmakers Theory, David Icke's Moon Matrix, L. Ron Hubbard and the Afterlife Implant Stations, Robert Morning-Sky and the Terra Papers, Edgar Cayce and other people's experiences in the Spirit World.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marin For This Post:

Calz (1st November 2013), HaulinBananas (6th November 2013), hohoemi (6th November 2013), Joe Akulis (29th October 2013), Reinhard (1st November 2013), sian (14th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

I've encountered this idea alot recently regarding the white light being a trap and I think there was a thread about it on the David Icke forum. It's a frightening prospect but I don't at all buy it. These are simply some of my own thoughts on the issue and so take them as you will as much of this topic is clearly beyond the realm of potential 'proof'.

If we look at nature from the smallest particle to the out most reaches of the cosmos as well as consider the inner world of emotions and our internal experiences we see that ALL of this is founded upon a system of polarities ie an interdependent relationship of duality. These dualities reflect and indeed complement each other, neither's existence having any meaning or reality without the other. Whether it be light and dark, good and evil, service to self and service to others, we see that the Universe is constantly seeking balance and indeed it seems that the cosmos needs such dualistic forces for it to exist in its present form.

To me, the idea that we may simply be the victims of a system where we are recycled around and around by arch evil deceptive entities would have to necessitate that the forces of deception and service to self are far greater and more powerful than their opposites and indeed completely out of balance. Whilst I'll acknowledge that there may well be regions of space-time where such imbalance exists (for instance this 3D planet currently) instinctively, this entire philosophy smacks of one to instill fear into the core of the soul and more importantly rests on the idea that deception, control and service to self are potentially infinite. It negates the very existence of the balance of forces which we see everywhere, struggling together as they do to topple one another.

Talking purely from a subjective standpoint here I'm confident that the Universe (what some may call 'God') has a kind of self regulating mechanism on all levels of existence whereby if either force becomes disproportionately out of synch with the other there is a snap back effect which brings everything into line. This may sound simplistic but I'd say here that this does not occur without conscious effort and great struggle on the part of the polarity which has become suppressed and oppressed. ie something is triggered within the suppressed polarity which enables it to utilize all its latent abilities (involving conscious struggle) to bring balance to the equation. My feeling is that this is exactly what we're witnessing on the planet at the moment as clearly the service to self forces have been far out of balance throughout known human history. I believe this process is intimately tied in with the process of 'ascension' though I'll come back to that later.

Having said all this I've recently been re-reading a very interesting book by a Russian Psychiatrist, Olga Kharitidi called 'Master of Lucid Dreams'. The author is somewhat of an enigma as she wrote two fantastic books (essentially fiction though she claims these were written based on real events which deal with the subjects of Shamanic initiation and ancient knowledge in and around Siberia/Mongolia/Uzbekistan) and then disappeared into obscurity. Anyway, there's an amazing 10 page excerpt in this book which deals with what happens immediately after death. Part of it is replicated here. It's partially Jungian in flavor though I believe it goes much further than his ideas.

In essence, the passage concerns the nature of trauma and how unacknowledged or un-integrated parts of our psyche which have been traumatized can evolve and 'metastasize' to take on a life of their own as energetic thought forms seeking their own expression. In the moments after death we enter 'time itself' which of course is perceived completely differently to our experience of it in our 3D material existence. There we are faced with these monstrous thought forms which can confuse, torment and torture us. Importantly, it's stated that these are not external entities which are harvesting us but rather our own 'spirits of trauma' which become grossly magnified in this space between life and death. Thus, this torment can only occur if we do not recognize their origins as being our own thought manifestations and in essence our own traumatic spirits; having the ability to correctly identify them and 'look them in the face' allows us to pass through this potentially hazardous realm of 'facing the darkness of the soul'.

Whilst I haven't read the Tibetan Book of the Dead, apparently it is very similar to the Tibetan concept of Bardo. The part which made sense to me in this passage is that it states that perhaps THE most important mission in life is preparing for death. Again, in the Jungian sense, one of our personal spiritual missions here is the task of identifying, accepting and integrating our shadow selves, the darkest parts of our psyche so that we may pass uninterrupted after death into what we could call the contemplation zone that we read about in Michael Newton's work.

Now, coming back to the idea of ascension that so many in this day and age speak about, I was having some thoughts. It's occurred to me that the real light workers on this planet at the moment are not infact the New Age fluffy types who are filling everyone with love and light but rather individuals and groups who are fighting tooth and nail to expose all the darkness, corruption and deception on the planet both in the Geo political and spiritual sense. It's my strong belief that the Universe does operate like a series of infinite mirrors (as above, so below) and at the present time mankind in its entirety could be seen to be in a kind of collective 'bardo' state and has been for some time. It's bloody painful and horrible here at times, that much I know!

Anyway, as I recall, the Ra material states that humanity does consist at the higher levels as one 'social memory complex' and Just as in the intermediate state between death and the 'heavenly' contemplation zone, those who have taken the painful responsibility of looking hard and cold at the terrible archontic energies on this planet are perhaps paving a way for our collective ascension to this other dimension or density (whatever it may be) once all the 'dirt' of humanities collective psyche has been observed and processed. The actual mechanics of this I'm uncertain about. Of course at the quantum level the very act of observing something changes what it is one's looking at and whilst this is simplistic as an explanation, I suspect something akin to this is occurring on the macro level. Some days I really sense that there are serious metaphysical changes happening beyond the realm of the visible. I guess the key here is that ascension is not a given but that it takes as many individuals as possible to observe and energetically process all this dirt and trauma which has occurred here on earth in order that the 'social memory complex' that is humanity can move on to further heal its wounds in a higher realm. Whilst many on the planet are deemed to be asleep and have unwittingly aligned themselves with the illusion and perceived 'normality' of these archontic energies, I believe the other individuals and groups who are doing all the groundwork and processing are ones who have particularly 'heavy' consciousness and who are capable of energetically absorbing and transmuting this darkness.

Blimey, just realized I started off on one subject and ended talking about another one entirely. Anyway, it's all inter-related I think. Hope I haven't gone off on too much of a tangent and managed to convey my often convoluted thoughts (which may be simply stating the obvious) and haven't gone off topic too much!
    Last edited by AxisMundi; 30th October 2013 at 17:56.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AxisMundi For This Post:

Anchor (31st October 2013), Calz (31st October 2013), Finefeather (31st October 2013), Joe Akulis (31st October 2013), Kalamos (31st October 2013), Marin (31st October 2013), Reinhard (1st November 2013), sdv (11th November 2013)

9. Link to Post #165
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by AxisMundi (here)
    I've encountered this idea alot recently regarding the white light being a trap and I think there was a thread about it on the David Icke forum. It's a frightening prospect but I don't at all buy it. These are simply some of my own thoughts on the issue and so take them as you will as much of this topic is clearly beyond the realm of potential 'proof'.

If we look at nature from the smallest particle to the out most reaches of the cosmos as well as consider the inner world of emotions and our internal experiences we see that ALL of this is founded upon a system of polarities ie an interdependent relationship of duality. These dualities reflect and indeed complement each other, neither's existence having any meaning or reality without the other. Whether it be light and dark, good and evil, service to self and service to others, we see that the Universe is constantly seeking balance and indeed it seems that the cosmos needs such dualistic forces for it to exist in its present form.

To me, the idea that we may simply be the victims of a system where we are recycled around and around by arch evil deceptive entities would have to necessitate that the forces of deception and service to self are far greater and more powerful than their opposites and indeed completely out of balance. Whilst I'll acknowledge that there may well be regions of space-time where such imbalance exists (for instance this 3D planet currently) instinctively, this entire philosophy smacks of one to instill fear into the core of the soul and more importantly rests on the idea that deception, control and service to self are potentially infinite. It negates the very existence of the balance of forces which we see everywhere, struggling together as they do to topple one another.

Talking purely from a subjective standpoint here I'm confident that the Universe (what some may call 'God') has a kind of self regulating mechanism on all levels of existence whereby if either force becomes disproportionately out of synch with the other there is a snap back effect which brings everything into line. This may sound simplistic but I'd say here that this does not occur without conscious effort and great struggle on the part of the polarity which has become suppressed and oppressed. ie something is triggered within the suppressed polarity which enables it to utilize all its latent abilities (involving conscious struggle) to bring balance to the equation. My feeling is that this is exactly what we're witnessing on the planet at the moment as clearly the service to self forces have been far out of balance throughout known human history. I believe this process is intimately tied in with the process of 'ascension' though I'll come back to that later.

Having said all this I've recently been re-reading a very interesting book by a Russian Psychiatrist, Olga Kharitidi called 'Master of Lucid Dreams'. The author is somewhat of an enigma as she wrote two fantastic books (essentially fiction though she claims these were written based on real events which deal with the subjects of Shamanic initiation and ancient knowledge in and around Siberia/Mongolia/Uzbekistan) and then disappeared into obscurity. Anyway, there's an amazing 10 page excerpt in this book which deals with what happens immediately after death. Part of it is replicated here. It's partially Jungian in flavor though I believe it goes much further than his ideas.

In essence, the passage concerns the nature of trauma and how unacknowledged or un-integrated parts of our psyche which have been traumatized can evolve and 'metastasize' to take on a life of their own as energetic thought forms seeking their own expression. In the moments after death we enter 'time itself' which of course is perceived completely differently to our experience of it in our 3D material existence. There we are faced with these monstrous thought forms which can confuse, torment and torture us. Importantly, it's stated that these are not external entities which are harvesting us but rather our own 'spirits of trauma' which become grossly magnified in this space between life and death. Thus, this torment can only occur if we do not recognize their origins as being our own thought manifestations and in essence our own traumatic spirits; having the ability to correctly identify them and 'look them in the face' allows us to pass through this potentially hazardous realm of 'facing the darkness of the soul'.

Whilst I haven't read the Tibetan Book of the Dead, apparently it is very similar to the Tibetan concept of Bardo. The part which made sense to me in this passage is that it states that perhaps THE most important mission in life is preparing for death. Again, in the Jungian sense, one of our personal spiritual missions here is the task of identifying, accepting and integrating our shadow selves, the darkest parts of our psyche so that we may pass uninterrupted after death into what we could call the contemplation zone that we read about in Michael Newton's work.

Now, coming back to the idea of ascension that so many in this day and age speak about, I was having some thoughts. It's occurred to me that the real light workers on this planet at the moment are not infact the New Age fluffy types who are filling everyone with love and light but rather individuals and groups who are fighting tooth and nail to expose all the darkness, corruption and deception on the planet both in the Geo political and spiritual sense. It's my strong belief that the Universe does operate like a series of infinite mirrors (as above, so below) and at the present time mankind in its entirety could be seen to be in a kind of collective 'bardo' state and has been for some time. It's bloody painful and horrible here at times, that much I know!

Anyway, as I recall, the Ra material states that humanity does consist at the higher levels as one 'social memory complex' and Just as in the intermediate state between death and the 'heavenly' contemplation zone, those who have taken the painful responsibility of looking hard and cold at the terrible archontic energies on this planet are perhaps paving a way for our collective ascension to this other dimension or density (whatever it may be) once all the 'dirt' of humanities collective psyche has been observed and processed. The actual mechanics of this I'm uncertain about. Of course at the quantum level the very act of observing something changes what it is one's looking at and whilst this is simplistic as an explanation, I suspect something akin to this is occurring on the macro level. Some days I really sense that there are serious metaphysical changes happening beyond the realm of the visible. I guess the key here is that ascension is not a given but that it takes as many individuals as possible to observe and energetically process all this dirt and trauma which has occurred here on earth in order that the 'social memory complex' that is humanity can move on to further heal its wounds in a higher realm. Whilst many on the planet are deemed to be asleep and have unwittingly aligned themselves with the illusion and perceived 'normality' of these archontic energies, I believe the other individuals and groups who are doing all the groundwork and processing are ones who have particularly 'heavy' consciousness and who are capable of energetically absorbing and transmuting this darkness.

Blimey, just realized I started off on one subject and ended talking about another one entirely. Anyway, it's all inter-related I think. Hope I haven't gone off on too much of a tangent and managed to convey my often convoluted thoughts (which may be simply stating the obvious) and haven't gone off topic too much!

WOW. This essay is utterly brilliant. You have woven a cause and effect interrelation between all the seeming discordant biggest questions in humanity including the all primary, seemingly discordant and conflicting premises of both spiritual and quantum theory, plus the parts that gut-resonate as absolutely true with many people but left everyone in a state of existential dizzyness because the parts from both sides didn't seem to fit together.

You have articulated my new gigantic premise of everything. I'm having big internal fireworks of relief. I am still sure there's huge amounts more that I am limited in my human ability to contain/perceive about the bigggg picture - but there really isn't a need to know it or a need to suffer wondering if I need to know. This is really all that is necessary to know to make the best use of this lifetime and worrying about it anymore is wasting time better spent doing the work.

The lightworkers are the ones shining the light of observation to effect change. Yes yes yes.

Also, I wonder if maybe another way to say one of the at death issues we're discussing is that your own traumas/bursts of fear energies also birth your own archons whom you meet at death and are prone to misinterpret. And once again, recognition and/or observation will dissipate.

THANK YOU.

(I usually edit quotes, but I can't this time. The entirety deserves repeating intact.)
    Last edited by waves; 31st October 2013 at 20:33. Reason: clarifed 'it'

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

AxisMundi (31st October 2013), Calz (31st October 2013), Kalamos (31st October 2013), Marin (2nd November 2013), Reinhard (1st November 2013)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 07:17.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

AxisMundi (31st October 2013), Calz (1st November 2013), Marin (2nd November 2013), Reinhard (1st November 2013)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Thanks to both of you for your replies. Waves, I think you're right regarding the birthing of our 'own archons'. I guess this is tied in with the abused becoming the abuser. ie creating negative thought forms which are related energy wise to the one's who have caused us most harm and trouble in the first place. The one thing that I got from reading the 10 page passage in 'Master of Lucid Dreams' was that these things can't be repressed or suppressed. In the simple Jungian sense (when he he speaks of the dark part of our psyche, the shadow) these things MUST be witnessed and confronted in order that they be assimilated under the power of light. Whilst this is both deeply frightening and uncomfortable, once done, such energies loose their power and hold over us. Again, this works on both the personal level of our own trauma and wounding and also on the planetary level where there are real archons running the show! (or so I believe).

Quote A thought. And it's simple. THE GOAL for the individual seeker after a better world is create a better 'you', since the 'you' is one part of the 'WE', the complex.

The more pieces (us) that are in balance (and it's not that hard to be good and do the right thing, really. that's it) the sooner the 'whole (WE Humanity as a complex/collective) will be BALANCED and maybe graduate to some awesome awesome level (you know, all those lovely places seers have been talking about ages).............As messed up as things seem, it IS Evolution. Though there are UPS and DOWNS, swings and centers, THERE IS A PROCESS, I think! God, I hope!
    Yes, I think evolution IS occurring though it's a precarious process. Whilst everything in the material sense appears to be falling apart and in chaos this is really just a collective affirmation to God/source/Universe on the part of the 'lightworkers' which says that this darkness cannot exist anymore and must crumble. In a sense it's simple and sincerely is about being the change you want to see in the world though the complex part is that this takes a whole lot of persistence and self dedication. I think we really are at a stage now where every action and thought counts immensely, more than we can imagine and certainly more than we can 'see'. I guess what we should really be doing in our every day lives is imagining that we're telling a story to the Universe (which I believe we are) and that it sees, hears and understands energetically what we're communicating to it. As Maximus says at the beginning of Gladiator 'What we do here in life, echoes in eternity' ( I love that line )

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AxisMundi For This Post:

Calz (1st November 2013), Kalamos (31st October 2013), Marin (2nd November 2013), Reinhard (1st November 2013), Shezbeth (3rd November 2013)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Many years ago I filled out a questionnaire about near death experiences. One of the questions was how was my health afterwards. I thought maybe my near death experience wasn't real because I imagined one should feel wonderful after having one. I, on the other hand, told them I was sick with allergies for a couple of years. Well, surprise, surprise! After I filled it out I they provided some answers and it turned out that one of the most common after effects of the near death experience is allergies...probably from exposure to that light. Dk what the means really.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Calz (1st November 2013), Caren (11th November 2013), johnf (10th November 2013)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

It is.

Those who gave you a different answer have no NDE experience. If they did, they would have followed their belief, went into the light, and wouldn't be here talking about it. Its as simple as that.

I'm sorry if this sounds arrogant or cocky for anyone.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

heyokah (21st November 2013)

19. Link to Post #170
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    It is.

Those who gave you a different answer have no NDE experience. If they did, they would have followed their belief, went into the light, and wouldn't be here talking about it. Its as simple as that.

I'm sorry if this sounds arrogant or cocky for anyone.
    Epic opinion post, but not very informative. Needs work!
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Finefeather (10th November 2013), TraineeHuman (11th November 2013)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Epic opinion post, but not very informative. Needs work!

I've talked about it numerous times. After a while I feel like I'm just quoting myself. So I thought I make it short this time.

Thanks for the 'epic' remark.

22. Link to Post #172
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

... oh well...may be after Nth repeats something will sink in?

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

You talk about drama. Well, don't be amazed at anything your preclear comes up with... and you'll find out that there are various peoples as part of Invader Force One [60 trillions years ago = old timers]. Have been on the track for an awful long time. The reason you say invader force at all is because at some time along the line, fairly early in its youth, it took off to conquer the whole MEST universe: gobble, glop. And you succeeded, of course, until Invader Force II came along and you got rickety. And by that time you'd probably evolved into this and that or changed into thought people or taken up religion or gone into monasteries or something of the sort because of overt acts. You became a thought people. And all of a sudden, out of nowhere - and without any provocation from you... of course! - Invader Force II suddenly showed up, gunned you down, manhandled you, kicked you over, put you into bodies, made slaves out of you who had been emperors and kings, and Invader Force [?] which you represent.

Then you, as a thought person, suddenly made into a slave, would cruise along for a while and one day you'd be sitting in this society and somebody would get this wonderful idea that this is the way you ought to put electronics together so they go "boom!" or so they fly out the tail end of a jet or so that they form up antigravity repulsers or something - somebody gets a big idea about electronics, and there you go. And you're out and way out in space and zingity-bang and over to the next planet, or the next continent even. And you gun them down and you set up the same sort of situations out of desperation, because the second you start to run into a thought people who don't have any MEST bodies, you say: "this is very unhandy” and you make sure they have MEST bodies right soon. [dramatization of earlier incident on the track].

So, you've been in and out of bodies. You've been thought people, you've been this, you've been that. You've been sheep, goats, spaceness, space officers; you've been governors, kings, princes, ditch diggers, slaves, glaziers, carpenters, bricklayers, amusement park barkers, operators. You have turned planets into parks and parks into cinders. You, at one time or another on the track, have had weapons in your hands of sufficient magnitude to just say: "Boom!" and the whole planet goes. And sometimes you didn't care whether you used it or not. Interesting.

Now if they're an experienced invader force, they've got it all rigged. It'll run off by rote. They'll pick up these people one by one and they'll say: "Well, you've got to come over here and register. And of course the fellow walks over, registers. A light flashes, the guy's past life, everything about him, goes out; he remembers no more. Sometimes this fellow turns around and walks back to his own group and says: "Nothing happened." and the next guy and the next guy.

Or they'll come in and they'll sell all the aristocracy in the area the idea that "This is the way you can really control these people. Now, we are going to put weapons of control in your hands. Now, just step right up, sign here. Next one!" They get the aristocracy under control and control the people from there. In other words, control has been the main thing. How do you control territory? The way you control territory is control people.

Well, now, as far as reality of this stuff is concerned, it has not generally been accepted here on Earth that such things existed. But I noticed that we have what's known as science fiction here on Earth. And, noticing it many, many years ago, I thought "This is good gag", so I wrote lots of it. You wouldn't dare write real science fiction - not real science fiction. Nobody's guts could take it, that's all there is to that.

If you want to know something about cold blooded brutality and why people here on Earth are so completely, horribly fixated on "let's be kind", and "Let's get it organized one way or the other", it is the utter, brutal disregard for beingness which you find throughout the systems. What you have here and consider humanitarian and so forth is a very interestingly built-up system. There's a caste system which is exercised in other parts of the solar system which would appal the most viciously minded duke [Sade, marquis de] who ever lived on Earth. There's slavery, and what men are put to in that slavery... how men are treated and so forth.

[...]
    Last edited by Hervé; 10th November 2013 at 15:11.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Anchor (10th November 2013), Marin (12th November 2013), sian (14th November 2013), spiritwind (10th November 2013)

24. Link to Post #173
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Moving on from the corpse of nidra and continuing to breakdown the bodies structures (satipatthana) one enters the light of dissolution-letting go of the attachment and enter the plains beyond.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoga-nidra

25. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Quote Posted by AxisMundi (here)

WOW. This essay is utterly brilliant. You have woven a cause and effect interrelation between all the seeming discordant biggest questions in humanity including the all primary, seemingly discordant and conflicting premises of both spiritual and quantum theory, plus the parts that gut-resonate as absolutely true with many people but left everyone in a state of existential dizzyness because the parts from both sides didn't seem to fit together.

You have articulated my new gigantic premise of everything. I'm having big internal fireworks of relief. I am still sure there's huge amounts more that I am limited in my human ability to contain/perceive about the bigggg picture - but there really isn't a need to know it or a need to suffer wondering if I need to know. This is really all that is necessary to know to make the best use of this lifetime and worrying about it anymore is wasting time better spent doing the work.

The lightworkers are the ones shining the light of observation to effect change. Yes yes yes.

Also, I wonder if maybe another way to say one of the at death issues we're discussing is that your own traumas/bursts of fear energies also birth your own archons whom you meet at death and are prone to misinterpret. And once again, recognition and/or observation will dissipate.

THANK YOU.

(I usually edit quotes, but I can't this time. The entirety deserves repeating intact.)

Then we come to the order of operations, within the concept if physical mind,and it's connection/expression of self and all the layers.

That we form reality based upon perception and emotion being the carrier and formation point of higher function. That our trauma originates in the unconscious.

thus, to process our trauma, in this 3d linear timespace, in the use of the human avatar...is to be able to order our subsequent 'spiritual, or 'dimensional' reality formation in a way that is fundamentally more functional.

That we learn hierarchy and function of holding a self together.... in a pure energy environment... by incarnating on earth.

Right now, our place of learning has become unbalanced, and it must be fixed.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Anchor (11th November 2013), AxisMundi (18th November 2013), Kalamos (11th November 2013), Marin (12th November 2013), sian (14th November 2013)

27. Link to Post #175
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,271 times in 295 posts

I have not yet read the thread. This theory is supported by the information in the book "The Alien Interview". It is supposedly transcripts of an interview an employee did telepathically. She released the information to the author when she was nearing death. In it the planet is described as a prison, and the white light is a trap that erases our memories. I may be preaching to the choir, I am new here. Or perhaps there is a thread debunking that book here somewhere... This thought also would somewhat parallel the Christian belief in going to the light, you rejoin with god. When you rejoin with god, you lose the individuality and join the one, which could be thought of as losing your memory, or going into a trap (trapped without your individuality) I will read the thread now. http://www.openisbn.com/preview/0615204600/
    After reading a few of the replies, I am grinning. I love this forum! You re-minded me of what I learned years ago reading Seth and CWG. We create our reality and that is true on this side of the veil and the other side. You only experience hell if you expect to... etc Peeling back the layers of reality takes diligence.
    Last edited by seleka; 13th November 2013 at 10:02. Reason: to add a link to read the book online free

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

Becky (13th November 2013), Kalamos (13th November 2013), sian (14th November 2013)

29. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 07:39.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Becky (13th November 2013), seleka (13th November 2013), sian (14th November 2013)

31. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

I read this interesting bit (below) from one of the interviews, and wondered if one of the reasons we only send a fraction of our spirit or soul energy to earth is due to the fact that our memory gets 'wiped' as we come into or leave planet earth. Wouldn't we have to get this issue sorted before we integrate our whole higher selves into our bodies?

"Before 30,000 BCE —
    Earth started being used a dumping ground and prison for IS-BEs who were judged "untouchable", meaning criminal or non-conformists. IS-BEs were captured, encapsulated in electronic traps and transported to Earth from various parts of the "Old Empire". Underground "amnesia stations" were set up on Mars and on Earth in the Rwenzori Mountains 134 (Footnote) in Africa, in the Pyrenees Mountains 135 (Footnote) of Portugal, and in steppes of Mongolia. 136 (Footnote)

These electronic monitoring points create force screens designed to detect and capture IS-BEs, when the IS-BE departs the body at death. IS-BEs are brainwashed using extreme electronic force in order to maintain Earth's population in state of perpetual amnesia. Further population controls are installed through the use of long range electronic thought control mechanisms. These stations are still in operation and they are extremely difficult to attack or destroy, even for The Domain, which will not maintain a significant military force in this area until a later date."

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

seleka (14th November 2013), sian (14th November 2013)

33. Link to Post #178
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by karika (here)
    I have not yet read the thread. This theory is supported by the information in the book "The Alien Interview". It is supposedly transcripts of an interview an employee did telepathically. She released the information to the author when she was nearing death. In it the planet is described as a prison, and the white light is a trap that erases our memories. I may be preaching to the choir, I am new here. Or perhaps there is a thread debunking that book here somewhere... This thought also would somewhat parallel the Christian belief in going to the light, you rejoin with god. When you rejoin with god, you lose the individuality and join the one, which could be thought of as losing your memory, or going into a trap (trapped without your individuality) I will read the thread now. http://www.openisbn.com/preview/0615204600/
    After reading a few of the replies, I am grinning. I love this forum! You re-minded me of what I learned years ago reading Seth and CWG. We create our reality and that is true on this side of the veil and the other side. You only experience hell if you expect to... etc Peeling back the layers of reality takes diligence.
    About the "Alien Interview"....you might want to check this out before buying into it.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...LIEN-INTERVIEW

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Kalamos (14th November 2013), seleka (14th November 2013), sian (14th November 2013), TraineeHuman (17th November 2013)

35. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 08:27.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Finefeather (16th November 2013), Maunagarjana (14th November 2013)

37. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

If you find cyclical tabula rasa incarnation a bad thing, it should be a trap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst 1 9 19 42 LastLast