+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ET Abductee: Hyperdimensional predatory species is threat to humanity

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Post ET Abductee: Hyperdimensional predatory species is threat to humanity

The first part of the interview is standard stuff, but become interesting when they discuss the origin of the tormentors.
    While Alfred tried to push his opinion on "good vs. bad ET", the Abductee was clearly stating that is hard to identify a difference between them. He advances the idea that we are facing a single category of metamorphic entities rather that the "150 ET races" organized by their appearance Alfred proposes .
    Additionally he also confirmed that most "MILAB" abductions could be simple virtual reality projection by the EME.
    But the most important thing is that this witness is speaking about ISON & volcanoes being related to their agenda (37:21).
    This is exactly what I report also in the book: the EME continue to stress an event involving a comet, provoking a some kind of magnetic effect that will cause a planetary NDE experience.
    Then the hybrids will take over the planet (37:58)
    Right now is a magnetic mass attack on a certain category of people (39:08)
    (45:00-50:00) Alfred read a letter from Michael Relfe suggesting to the World Governments to use spiritual power to win the war vs the aliens. Notice that in the original text Relfe writes:

Quote 12) Remove Christians from the “terrorist” list. They are not your enemy. They are the enemy of the predatory species.
    While Alfred read "spiritual people". As I described in my previous threads, the reason christian are considered by the secret government as terrorist is because they may esily directly controlled by apparition of beings.

the anonymous abductee confirms the general sense of Relfe letter: a "is a war" going on (50:44)
    1:05:15: Alfred introduces the good aliens, that are here to help us.
    1:06:00 abd. is not convinced about this. "right now we are in full lock down" (means they are mind controlled) , "they" are in control.
    1:12:26 they have invisible ships everywhere that control us.
    1:26:00 "i feel that something big will happen, a geological event. maybe a volcanic eruption.". This should be related to comet ISON someway.
    Last edited by c0rv0; 21st October 2013 at 16:22. Reason: added information

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

Billy (21st October 2013), Blake Elder (22nd October 2013), cursichella1 (21st October 2013), Ecnal61 (21st October 2013), Flash (21st October 2013), golden lady (21st October 2013), Hazel (21st October 2013), Kristin (21st October 2013), learninglight (21st October 2013), mab777 (21st October 2013), Magneticman (22nd October 2013), meat suit (21st October 2013), Merry Mom (21st October 2013), mountain_jim (4th June 2019), Realeyes (22nd October 2013), Sidney (21st October 2013), sigma6 (21st October 2013), spiritguide (21st October 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st October 2013), Unicorn (23rd October 2013), varuna (21st October 2013), XelNaga (4th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,627 times in 4,015 posts

Default Re: ET Abductee: Hyperdimensional predatory species is threat to humanity

Hi, First wish to say cool nic, likely that only birders or science geeks know about Corvids, my fav the raven...one of the smartest birds that can problem solve.

In reply personally feel there are benevolent types with a multi-dimensional component and my attempts documenting these past few years hint to a large degree in that direction...cheers

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

c0rv0 (21st October 2013), cursichella1 (21st October 2013), learninglight (22nd October 2013), Realeyes (22nd October 2013), Sidney (21st October 2013), sigma6 (22nd October 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,804 times in 3,249 posts

Default Re: ET Abductee: Hyperdimensional predatory species is threat to humanity

As ever many thanks for your line of posting c0rv0
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

c0rv0 (21st October 2013), cursichella1 (21st October 2013), learninglight (22nd October 2013), Magneticman (22nd October 2013), mojo (22nd October 2013), Sidney (21st October 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote In reply personally feel there are benevolent types with a multi-dimensional component and my attempts documenting these past few years hint to a large degree in that direction..
    The question arises how is possible to recognize the "benevolent" from the rest.
    For example the "BVM" declare to be benevolent and to be here to save us, several "high density ET" like Ra declared the same.
    All of them, the self declared good near the very evil ones, have a series of characteristics in common. In fact there are more things that they share than those that set them apart.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

CD7 (23rd October 2013), cursichella1 (21st October 2013), golden lady (22nd October 2013), Hazel (21st October 2013), Kristin (21st October 2013), learninglight (22nd October 2013), Magneticman (22nd October 2013), mojo (22nd October 2013), Sidney (21st October 2013), sigma6 (22nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,928 times in 2,539 posts

Do you feel we have allies in this, Corvo, and who do you think they may be? How can one tell the difference?
    Thank you for your post. It's important to explore all aspects of an issue, particularly the parts that make us uncomfortable. Knowing the truth of our situation is of the utmost importance. We must not be afraid to see truth for what it is.

Though it may be impossible to know absolutely the truth with our limited abilities as humans to ascertain. I am encouraged that we can ask and explore these difficult questions here on Avalon.

From the Heart,
    Kristin

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

c0rv0 (21st October 2013), cursichella1 (21st October 2013), golden lady (22nd October 2013), Hazel (21st October 2013), learninglight (22nd October 2013), Magneticman (22nd October 2013), mojo (22nd October 2013), Realeyes (22nd October 2013), sigma6 (22nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: ET Abductee: Hyperdimensional predatory species is threat to humanity

Quote Do you feel we have allies in this, Corvo, and who do you think they may be? How can one tell the difference?
    I think that we have to understand that we are at war, a war regarding much more that the future of this planet. We have to exist from the comfort zone and descent to the battle field with the spirit of the warriors.
    This spirit requires not to ask who will be at our left on the line. Maybe we will be alone but this don't matter.

Quote I went down on the battlefield
    I have planted my Banner
    nine times I played the Horn
    now I say to you:
    "From the edges of creation Arise! And listen!
    I was given the power over the nine myriads of legions of angels and their Lords
    And now I am calling and I tell you:
    Arise! raised your voices: Be my friends
    For I am the servant of that same Source
    The real vessel of the Most High"
    Order of the Sun's battle cry
    Last edited by c0rv0; 21st October 2013 at 23:10.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

CD7 (23rd October 2013), Christine (23rd October 2013), golden lady (22nd October 2013), Kristin (22nd October 2013), learninglight (22nd October 2013), mab777 (22nd October 2013), mojo (22nd October 2013), Roisin (22nd October 2013), sigma6 (22nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,259 times in 1,781 posts

The controllers have taken over UFO/ET forums since way back when before the world wide web and the internet as we know it today ever came into existence. They will continue to debunk anything that smacks of hyperdimensional ...ANYTHING via those forum administrators and their sheeples who control and run those forums. Lucky for us, we know that it's those theories they attack the most ardently and persistently, that are the ones that are closer to the truth ... and they don't want us to know the truth, of course. I still marvel at how transparent they are about that but it's just one indication among many that they vastly underestimate human intelligence. Their audience and believers are from the ranks of those who are living in their own Star Trek/Star Wars fantasy worlds but those days are numbered... and that G-d for that!

Keep up the good work Corvo. You are saying a lot of stuff people on the the internet who are part of the UFO/ET community in one way or another, don't want to hear... hence, why you are up against remarkable odds.
    Last edited by Roisin; 22nd October 2013 at 05:59.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

c0rv0 (22nd October 2013), Chris Gilbert (24th October 2013), Gardener (22nd October 2013), golden lady (22nd October 2013), Kristin (22nd October 2013), learninglight (22nd October 2013), Magneticman (22nd October 2013), silvanelf (7th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,804 times in 3,249 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    The controllers have taken over UFO/ET forums since way back when before the world wide web and the internet as we know it today ever came into existence. They will continue to debunk anything that smacks of hyperdimensional ...ANYTHING via those forum administrators and their sheeples who control and run those forums. Lucky for us, we know that it's those theories they attack the most ardently and persistently, that are the ones that are closer to the truth ... and they don't want us to know the truth, of course. I still marvel at how transparent they are about that but it's just one indication among many that they vastly underestimate human intelligence. Their audience and believers are from the ranks of those who are living in their own Star Trek/Star Wars fantasy worlds but those days are numbered... and that G-d for that!

Keep up the good work Corvo. You are saying a lot of stuff people on the the internet who are part of the UFO/ET community in one way or another, don't want to hear... hence, why you are up against remarkable odds.
    As Roisin said
    Quote Keep up the good work Corvo. You are saying a lot of stuff people on the the internet who are part of the UFO/ET community in one way or another, don't want to hear... hence, why you are up against remarkable odds.
    Lets be awake out there!
    Bump

PS are there any Smillie icons that represents a 'Genie in the bottle'? :genie:I often need to use one!
    Quote Noun 1. djinni - (Islam) an invisible spirit mentioned in the Koran and believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animalsdjinni - (Islam) an invisible spirit mentioned in the Koran and believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals
    djinn, djinny, genie, jinnee, jinni
    Mohammedanism, Muhammadanism, Muslimism, Islam, Islamism - the monotheistic religious system of Muslims founded in Arabia in the 7th century and based on the teachings of Muhammad as laid down in the Koran; "Islam is a complete way of life, not a Sunday religion"; "the term Muhammadanism is offensive to Muslims who believe that Allah, not Muhammad, founded their religion"
    shaitan, shaytan - (Islam) a rebellious jinni who leads men astray
    eblis - (Islam) the principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology
    disembodied spirit, spirit - any incorporeal supernatural being that can become visible (or audible) to human beings
    And or = Other-Dimensional-Beings/ET's/Politicians, well! what or who they won't to look and behave like, but mainly negative lol
    Scorce:http://www.thefreedictionary.com/djinni
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Kristin (22nd October 2013), Roisin (22nd October 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Post nomen est omen

The concept of the Jinn was not originally invented by the Muslims. It comes from Persia: the original term was injainni or jaini that means "hidden".
    But some information survived:
    Quote The Jinn, according to the Koran, was the second order of intelligent creation, positioned between angels and mankind.
    How to Defend Yourself Against Alien Abduction -Ann Druffel
    bold mine.
    Now this definition of the Jinn fits the original definition of the Greek word "δαίμων". The Daemon was a non physical entity placed between the gods and us.
    Regarding the word "angel" it comes from Greek "άγγελος" "messenger" a(nother) very bad translation of the Hebrew: מַלְאָךְ‎ malak, that means really means"King".
    e.g. In numerous part of the bible "malak" is associated to the words "IHVH" and "Elohim" and is translated as "God King".
    Now is interesting that the word ἄρχοντες, english archons, is a Greek word that means "ruler" or "lord," frequently used as the title of a specific public office. It is the masculine present participle of the verb stem ἀρχ-, meaning "to rule," derived from the same root as monarch... or King.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

InTheBackground (22nd October 2013), Kristin (22nd October 2013), learninglight (22nd October 2013), mab777 (22nd October 2013), norman (23rd October 2013), Realeyes (22nd October 2013), XelNaga (4th June 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

There is also a clarity that needs to be made when calling on angels to aid and protect. I have heard that in doing so one must be very careful not to mispronounce the name of the angel. Other entities are able to come in and pretend to be angels that have entered in to help. Corvo, do you know of a system that may be utilized to call in the angels safely? Would you share that with us here?

Also, different "angels" are helpful and respectful to different tasks. Who are the angels that can be called upon and for what tasks are they designed for? For example: Raphael is a healer, and Micheal is a warrior...

From the Heart,
    Kristin

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

learninglight (27th October 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote There is also a clarity that needs to be made when calling on angels to aid and protect
    This is a little bit off topic and I need to be careful here. Because the EME are basically the same as the angels and the demon of old is possible, with the appropriate teaching, to use what is commonly know as "magic" to interact with them. This may be very dangerous, like playing with the fire in a gas deposit.

Quote I have heard that in doing so one must be very careful not to mispronounce the name of the angel.
    The literature explain that the name of an entity contains his essence, so pronouncing - better vibrating, like a mantra - the name is fundamental to enter in communication with the right entity.

Quote different "angels" are helpful and respectful to different tasks. Who are the angels that can be called upon and for what tasks are they designed for? For example: Raphael is a healer, and Micheal is a warrior...
    The literature is clear that certain entities are skilled in determinate tasks. Also here the name is the program you get.
    the suffix Aleph Lamed (ael) means "god"; רָפָאֵל Rapha means healing Raphael = Healing God
    מי כאל mean "who is" so Gabriel = who is like God?

Quote Corvo, do you know of a system that may be utilized to call in the angels safely?
    yes
    Quote Would you share that with us here?
    no. As I explained above angels = malak = Archons. So no difference between the good and not-so good guys. While using certain methodologies may help to keep them under your control this is nothing that I would suggest in a public forum. For non trained people is like jumping naked in the lions cave. But also for trained, supposedly smart people the experience may end badly: ask Jack Parson if you don't believe me.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

Kristin (24th October 2013), learninglight (27th October 2013), Unicorn (24th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Evie Lorgen has written a very interesting article regarding the interview on topic.

Some quotes:
    Quote They can project from outside the Earth’s atmosphere to inside the Earth’s atmosphere virtual reality scenarios that are so real that human beings usually mistake them for real events – certainly some of these “religious miracle events” like sightings of the Virgin Mary, etc.
    after quoting my interview Evie list the feature of the religion the EME are promoting.
    Quote This form of religion contains four main elements :

1. Exclusive creation of the world by a paternal father “god” – no female power involved. (Note, the “world” (meaning our Earth) wasn’t created at all – it was a metamorphosis of the divine Sophia, Herself. We as humanity are emanations of divine design, (through the Aeonic coupling of Sophia and “Thelete”, not “creations”.)

2. “He” has chosen to be represented by certain people on Earth and selected them and separated them from all others (special “agents” of “god” – “chosen ones”)

3. “He” is going to send his “messiah” to help the “chosen people” implement his final program for humanity.

4. “He” plans an apocalyptic judgment day for everyone including those who follow his plan and obey his orders and those who don’t.
    ... she issue a dire warning to all of us:
    Quote they goad you in feeling like you are some kind of chosen person or people who have special connections with star gods or benevolent ET races.
    the complete article:
    http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/ali...sional-beings/

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

Gardener (26th October 2013), Kristin (24th October 2013), learninglight (27th October 2013), mountain_jim (4th June 2019), Unicorn (24th October 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote no. As I explained above angels = malak = Archons. So no difference between the good and not-so good guys.
    This is most interesting information. With that in mind, one could suppose that energy can be harvested by seemingly "good" Archons as well as the negative and everything in between. Therefore energy could be harvested from prayers as well as from pain. Laughter and joy can be a source of food. All energy is open to parasites if one does not know how to keep a handle on it. With this in mind, the experiences we are going through should be observed through a non-emotional lens, or the truth may never be ascertained. What are your thoughts on this?

Personally, I feel that the key is in understanding the separation of the masculine and the feminine principals. This separation may have caused the idea of creation to come into being, however, it is always needing and always searching to reform and express itself in doing so. What we are experiencing in all of it's complexities may be Sophia waking up after a long slumber and getting reading to head back to join with her masculine counterpart. It is very interesting to contemplate such things. As humans we like to label things as being bad, good etc. But we are just having an experience. The Archons are the ones who benefit from our need to label. I find that interesting as well.

From the Heart,
    Kristin

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

c0rv0 (25th October 2013), Christine (25th October 2013), learninglight (27th October 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote by seemingly "good" Archons as well as the negative and everything in between. Therefore energy could be harvested from prayers as well as from pain. Laughter and joy can be a source of food. All energy is open to parasites if one does not know how to keep a handle on it.
    you hit the nail on the head.
    look my answer here for an example of positive ET harvesting "Love energy"
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post748826

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

Kristin (27th October 2013), learninglight (27th October 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Here is the quote in full:

Quote The Amicizia case is very controversial. In the book "Apocalisse Aliena" I examine it in deep. It is clear that some events and material were faked. Nevertheless some paranormal aspects seems to be authentic.
    The most interesting one that I cover in the book is the concept of "Uredda". Uredda was defined as a "Love Energy", the W56 needed it not only as food but even as gas for ships and weapons. Uredda was transmitted when the believers "sacrificed" trucks of fruits and vegetables. Now compare it with with the ancient "positive gods" vs. the "negative gods" requiring blood sacrifices.
    Interesting enough in the bible the tetragrammatron belong to the second category: his preference is clearly expressed in the story of Cain and Abel. The vegetable sacrifice of the first was rejected and Abel was preferred.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

learninglight (27th October 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Dear Avalonian,
    after a long period of absence I return to this forum to underline the connection between what I described in here and a series of quotes coming from Tom DeLonge about the nature of what he call the others. A new Thread will be created for that purpose

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

Intranuclear (3rd June 2019), mountain_jim (4th June 2019), silvanelf (7th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread