+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9-11 Truthers “Annoy Me” – Julian Assange..!!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default 9-11 Truthers “Annoy Me” – Julian Assange..!!!

October 22nd, 2013

I like how this guy breaks down “asset Assange” as he calls him. Just the amount of mainstream coverage he gets is about proof enough in itself, but his decrying of the 9/11 Truth movement really tells the tale of who he’s working for. Remember, divide and conquer as well as the use of controlled opposition and provocation are basic tools of the controllers. See the video on the House stenographer incident for another example of trying to rile segments of society.

[See also: http://www.zengardner.com/the-hidden-hand-of-controlled-opposition/]

http://www.zengardner.com/9-11-truthers-annoy-julian-assange-wikileaks/

PS - Have some of you (Die-Hard) Julian Assange fans worked it out yet..???

Has the penny (Dropped) yet..???

Has the (Fat Lady) started singing yet or is the song already over..

Quote She'll be comin around the mountain when she comes - She'll be comin around the mountain when she comes - She'll be comin around the mountain when she comes - She'll be comin around that mountain - Comin around that mountain - Comin around that mountain when she comes!
    Have you checked your (Common-Sense) barometer lately...
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd November 2013 at 08:04. Reason: Remove zengardner.com link causing security warning

2. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default Re: 9-11 Truthers “Annoy Me” – Julian Assange..!!!

The 1st video seemed desperately contrived to me, it would be nice to know in what context he allegedly said what he was supposed to have said.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,162 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    The 1st video seemed desperately contrived to me, it would be nice to know in what context he allegedly said what he was supposed to have said.
    Assange's infamous 9/11 statement was, as far as I know, first published by the Belfast Telegraph here on 19th July, 2010.

It would be interesting to actually hear his voice verifying the statement.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

ceetee9 (24th October 2013), sheme (23rd October 2013), watchZEITGEISTnow (23rd October 2013)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Looks like a deal was struck. Possibly for leniency on his freedom. 911 truthers have scientific evidence, Julian is NO scientist, so I take this as "opinion." Julian isn't a guru of all there is to know, he just got a hold of hacked files. Has he fully absorbed anything since. They've been on Julian now for 4 years? Surely he's not knowledgeable of all the sites we've seen besides those. Julian is running for President of Australia, perhaps, the deal was so he could, and they could keep an eye on him.

Doesn't smell right, is all I'm saying and the "he was gotten to." How does Julian know that when he goes to sleep, because he feels slightly tired, that the ac isn't feeding him anesthetic chemicals the put him to sleep and install a micro-control-chip?

Something just doesn't smell right, and I hope he sees, it's not working. The most HEINEIOUS crime against your own citizens, to allow an attack, to have a war of vengence, deserves the HAGUE and the powers that "were" are shaking in their boots to not have the public hangings, that the public will demand, so they know they are no longer among us. Trial and execution for centuries of oppression? Sounds like a Star Trek planet insurrection.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

2010, heck it's been 3 years since then, and I'm sure he's not on that page anymore. I think snatching old articles and pasting them to encourage negativity when people know it was an inside job by now, is not wise. But then again the other article of the energy cycle and the testing, practicing of exhaling or thinking before you produce/create, is now going on. I just failed, by not looking at the date, but I will keep trying.

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

This might be the only way he's allowed to live.

Although anyone without the mental capacity to figure out 9-11 was a false flag is too far gone and need not be held at bay by someone of the likes of Julian Assange.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Omni (24th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    This might be the only way he's allowed to live.

Although anyone without the mental capacity to figure out 9-11 was a false flag is too far gone and need not be held at bay by someone of the likes of Julian Assange.
    Assange is a plant, "wiki-leaks" doesn't leak anything but carefully controlled releases that further the war movement, complete co-intel-pro and very obvious if you actually read through some of the material leaked by "wiki-leaks"

he is allowed to live because he faithfully serves TPTB
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (30th October 2013), aranuk (23rd October 2013), Calz (23rd October 2013), ceetee9 (24th October 2013), jackovesk (24th October 2013), T Smith (23rd October 2013), watchZEITGEISTnow (23rd October 2013)

11. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

ASS IN CHARGE

In your face - MK ? I dunno, but he is seriously SUSPECT in CONTROLLED RELEASE of information.

Manning has had his brain fried by the looks of things...

Snowden still unsure...

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

No words, just lots of pictures without explanation. Who didn't he just hold up his middle finger?

13. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

14. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow (here)
    ASS IN CHARGE

Manning has had his brain fried by the looks of things...
    Snowden still unsure...
    Right on , pal ! Diana's bodguard Trevor RJ, AND Paul burrell, both had their personalities changed.. ( I don't think it was concussion ! ) it is easy to interfere with the functioning of a brain. Remember the YT clip of the Female Astronaut ? ( God bless her, she ( braver than Edgar Mitchell ), wanted to share with the world........ WHILE it was fresh in her mind.

The fact Manning then became " Chelsea ", is just Pys ops...

Glad you too, see, beyond the picture ..

15. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Looks like a deal was struck. Possibly for leniency on his freedom.
    I don't think Assange or any of the stuff released from Wikileaks was ever on the side of the 9/11 truth movement. I remember when all of that stuff started, I was waiting for anything along those lines, and it never came.

+ Reply to Thread