+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan's 2011 Avalon interview

1. Link to Post #41
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill Ryan's 2011 Avalon interview

Bill,

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the video and thank you for the keen insight and sharing. The video spoke to many of my questions and I look forward to viewing more videos of this type. Awesome!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Cloud For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2013), superconsciousness (16th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

This is a really good interview, thank you Bill!

4. Link to Post #43
    Hungary Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've seen and heard it before, but it is like a good bedtime story that a child wants to hear over and over again. I wonder if it will ever be obsolete.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucanus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2014), superconsciousness (16th February 2014)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

yeah ! AZT . This is a great idea, to have all together all the tools to CO-CREATE OUR NEW REALITY , using the lever effect, remember Enlightment is cohercitive energy , Darkness not! it dissociate the reality creating caos. YETTI

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

i feel so silly asking for this.. but i cant find more than just part 1 of that video. Im sorry if im being totally ignorant, but could you please help me find the link?

Best,
    h

8. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member AlaBil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 times in 186 posts

hangel... I believe Part 1 is the complete and only interview. I checked both the video and audio endings and they show nothing else to follow. Nor can I find any Part 2 by searching on YouTube.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AlaBil For This Post:

hangel (21st January 2014)

10. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,566 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by AlaBil (here)

I believe Part 1 is the complete and only interview. I checked both the video and audio endings and they show nothing else to follow. Nor can I find any Part 2 by searching on YouTube.
    That's correct... Part 2 has been quite a long time coming.

But it's gradually on its way, and we may now be closer than ever before. I do promise: I'd not release it unless it's going to be well worth it.

The interviewers might well be moderators Jeffrey (formerly Vivek) and Christine, who are here in Ecuador at the moment. We've had a number of conversations about this. Because of the generosity of several very kind Avalon members (after the loss of my Sony camera last year), I now have a high quality replacement... ready and waiting to do its job.

11. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd January 2014), AlaBil (21st January 2014), Atlas (11th April 2014), christian (21st January 2014), DNA (13th April 2016), hangel (21st January 2014), Jeffrey (21st January 2014), kanishk (22nd January 2014), Kristin (21st January 2014), naochan (22nd January 2014), Neal (22nd January 2014), nomadguy (22nd January 2014), Omni (1st July 2014), Referee (16th February 2014), Sophocles (21st January 2014), superconsciousness (16th February 2014), ThePythonicCow (21st January 2014), Wind (21st January 2014), Yoda (21st January 2014)

12. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member AlaBil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 times in 186 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by AlaBil (here)

I believe Part 1 is the complete and only interview. I checked both the video and audio endings and they show nothing else to follow. Nor can I find any Part 2 by searching on YouTube.
    That's correct... Part 2 has been quite a long time coming.

But it's gradually on its way, and we may now be closer than ever before. I do promise: I'd not release it unless it's going to be well worth it.

The interviewers might well be moderators Jeffrey (formerly Vivek) and Christine, who are here in Ecuador at the moment. We've had a number of conversations about this. Because of the generosity of several very kind Avalon members (after the loss of my Sony camera last year), I now have a high quality replacement... ready and waiting to do its job.

Bill... That is great news about the upcoming (hopefully) Part 2.

Jeffery and Christine... Wow! that place looks great. I look forward to getting down there soon and seeing this makes me think sooner rather than later.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AlaBil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2014), CD7 (22nd January 2014), hangel (21st January 2014), Jeffrey (21st January 2014), nomadguy (22nd January 2014)

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Thank you for clarifying that the other part(s) are still 'in the pipe'.

i guess i was so excited to listen to more, as i found it uplifting. It just spiritual food stores these days are quite empty.

All the best,

h
    Last edited by hangel; 21st January 2014 at 21:44.

15. Link to Post #50
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

"I would like to do a series of Avalon audio conferences. The best of those could be edited and published for a wider audience. That's still very much on my mind." - Bill Ryan

HEAR! HEAR!

How about a part Two - as an Audio interview?
    That way, You can stay at home in Ecuador

Here's just a little snippet of what can be done by audio alone -
    I put it together (as suggested in the interview itself) from the Simon Parkes interview:

= https://youtube.com/watch?v=DHseMNKJv7g =

I am sure that people would be very pleased to turn parts of an Audio Conference into Youtube Videos,
    if they had permission to do so.

That would be another way to get the word out.
    Last edited by GuyFox; 27th January 2014 at 02:34.

16. Link to Post #51
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill, finally got to watch your interview. Thanks for the over all view giving me insite for goals we can all share. Times have changed and things dramatised even more, the grip starts being heavy layed onto people. Will the free energy device from Hope Moore - when distributed and acknowledged- be a good start to spread as much as possible to break the power-grit? It could be organised for production on several locations if organised. This also needs a wise setup to make it work and could not just be given freely to anyone. Hope plans to go on tour soon and with standing together we could (should) get this train on the tracks. Here in the very south of Africa the controll does not work that well. Again it has to do with financing of course, but it started, like so many times in the backyard somewhere. Check out "Fix the World". Appreciate your comment....
    Love ya,
    Ramto

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ramto For This Post:

Billy (16th February 2014)

18. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 times in 223 posts

Chop chop, lollipop - get-r-did!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

Billy (16th February 2014)

20. Link to Post #53
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill I have to say that you have a very powerful message. very enlightening and thought provoking..

21. The Following User Says Thank You to JoePiscapo For This Post:

Omni (1st July 2014)

22. Link to Post #54
    Australia Avalon Member Cassmiranda's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have a lot of time but today I listened to this interview. It's really good.
    All I can say is that I have found the right people. Not sure why it took so long. May be a reason.
    So much that Bill says resonates in so many ways. I think this interview offers people a framework, or way of thinking about reality, which is really constructive.
    Looking forward to more listening/ watching/reading.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cassmiranda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2016), Shannon (13th April 2016)

24. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,566 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Cassmiranda (here)
    I don't have a lot of time but today I listened to this interview. It's really good.
    All I can say is that I have found the right people. Not sure why it took so long. May be a reason.
    So much that Bill says resonates in so many ways. I think this interview offers people a framework, or way of thinking about reality, which is really constructive.
    Looking forward to more listening/ watching/reading.
    Thanks!

An update (Part 2!) is well overdue. It may be about 8 hours long.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cassmiranda (12th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (16th May 2017), JRS (10th April 2016), kanishk (10th April 2016), Richard S. (10th April 2016), Shannon (13th April 2016), Spirithorse (10th April 2016), ulli (13th April 2016)

26. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,212 times in 5,679 posts

just revisited this interview. its excellent. in many ways, i feel i was more spiritually in tune years ago..more in tune with who i am and what i'm supposed to be doing in this world so forth. the years have distracted me somehow. this interview was like one big reminder. you know when information - especially of a spiritual nature - is sound and good and wise, when upon listening you feel easy and settled. relaxed. thats how i felt after listening to this. i appreciate you taking the time to do it Bill! (..and look forward to #2)

in times when ive been down or depressed or whatever, the universe seems to put certain information in front of me to lift my energy. i know many of us here experience this. but sometimes, no matter how hard i try or search, i can't find anything to give me that lift i need. i feel an unfortunate void. and in these moments i tend to think something *should* have been there, something or someone should have arrived, but they didnt show. they missed their cue in this cosmic drama we're all participating in...

...and what happened, essentially, is that someone that should have been a great motivator, actor, musician, researcher, painter, writer etc...didnt have the courage to meet their appointment. they got comfortable. they got lazy....or they kept that cushy job at the bottling plant. they didnt follow their dreams...and we're all just a little bit lesser because of it...

can you guys imagine if john lennon did that? muhammad ali? von gogh? hemingway? me?(kidding, kidding)

Bill, i include you in that group. its high company, but you deserve it. you could have easily kept that teaching or corporate job and had a nice cushy life. i might have! but you didnt, and that took courage. you kept your appointment with fate, ignited the genesis of what will one day be a massive movement (and created this cool space)...so we've all benefited in big and small ways. pretty cool stuff if you ask me...so we all owe you a huge thanks!

many of the posters here have a similar effect. most mornings i sign in for 20 mins or so, and there will be at least one post or comment or sentence that inspires and/or motivates me a little. it helps get me thru the day. in other words, i think we have a certain responsibility to show up for one another..especially in this community, where ridicule is coming at us from all directions. it takes a certain bravery and courage, but like begets like, as they say. lets keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Mike; 13th April 2016 at 02:55.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2016), Bruno (17th May 2017), Callista (13th April 2016), Constance (13th April 2016), DNA (13th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (16th May 2017), GoingOn (13th April 2016), onawah (13th April 2016), RunningDeer (13th April 2016), Shannon (13th April 2016)

28. Link to Post #57
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Thank you for bumping this thread Cassmiranda.

And I fully agree with Mike.

Would be wonderful for Bill to do another interview.

What is so amazing about the interview is that it is so timeless - so relevant to the now moment.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (16th May 2017), Mike (20th April 2016), Shannon (19th April 2016)

30. Link to Post #58
    Great Britain Avalon Member dawnawakeningfreespirit's Avatar
    Thanks

First time I have seen you Bill and heard your story/philosophy - it resonates. I am grateful to your sharing and feel a kinship of like minds. This video has led to another one of your interviews, I have made some tea and intend on spending my next hour listening to rulers of the world. Thank you Be well

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dawnawakeningfreespirit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2016), Bruno (17th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th May 2017), Mike (20th April 2016), Shannon (19th April 2016)

32. Link to Post #59
    UK Avalon Member Anunnaki Priestess's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Bill Ryan's 2011 Avalon interview

-------

Dear All:

I watched this video again just now, for the first time in a couple of years. I have to say (if I may!): it's really quite good.

There may be many members who've never seen or heard this. To a considerable degree, it's a kind of Project Avalon manifesto, absolutely as valid today as it was in 2011. I'd strongly recommend that anyone who's not seen it might take a look. You'll know after the first few minutes whether this is worth your time.

The YouTube link is below. It can also be streamed or downloaded from
    http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_A...iew_part_1.mp4 (68 mins)

The audio is here:
    http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_A...iew_part_1.mp3

Enjoy.

Your interviews are brilliant Bill. I actually learnt about the book China's Super Psychics through you. I bought a pre owned copy on eBay. It cost me around £90.00 but it was worth it. I read it front to back within a few days.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anunnaki Priestess For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2017), Bruno (17th May 2017), Chester (3rd April 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th May 2017), Jay Freeman (16th May 2017), Shannon (3rd April 2017)

34. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Jay Freeman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anunnaki Priestess (here)
    -------

Dear All:

I watched this video again just now, for the first time in a couple of years. I have to say (if I may!): it's really quite good.

There may be many members who've never seen or heard this. To a considerable degree, it's a kind of Project Avalon manifesto, absolutely as valid today as it was in 2011. I'd strongly recommend that anyone who's not seen it might take a look. You'll know after the first few minutes whether this is worth your time.

The YouTube link is below. It can also be streamed or downloaded from
    http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_A...iew_part_1.mp4 (68 mins)

The audio is here:
    http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_A...iew_part_1.mp3

Enjoy.

Your interviews are brilliant Bill. I actually learnt about the book China's Super Psychics through you. I bought a pre owned copy on eBay. It cost me around £90.00 but it was worth it. I read it front to back within a few days.
    Bill spoke of recovering his memories of past lives in this interview. I would like to know how one goes about doing that?
    “The sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. Idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing they are doing in their life.” ~Vasudev

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jay Freeman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2017), Bruno (17th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast