+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Naadi Shastra: My experience with Destiny

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: Naadi Shastra: My experience with Destiny

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Prompts of Helping Others in Our day to day meet ups to 'shine their own light' is going exponential...whether it be a word or smile or eye contact to show each and all they are worthy is changing business 'as usual' to business 'as unusual' in the highest of aspects!
    Thank you eaglespirit i agree. I have learned through my journey that you never know the importance of a chance meeting on a plane or a bus, walking along the street. That smile or word can be life changing for many.

Quote Posted by Astrolabe (here)
    It was a good thing you had recorder with you. Thank you for sharing your experience of Naadi Shastra with us. An enjoyable read, Billy.
    Hi Astrolabe and welcome to Avalon.Yes i bought the very cheap tape recorder in India for £8. I spent time listening, pausing and writing everything down in my diary which I thought i had lost but found it a few weeks ago. Which inspired me to post this thread.

Both off your comments has brought to mind Another memory. As i was writing on a long 24hr train journey. Actually i was heading east towards the experience that i did not know was ahead of me of planting the tree. The western guy sitting opposite me said. " can i ask what you are doing" while watching me listen with small head phones. pausing then writing. So i told him. His eyes lit up and he said he had been searching the Naadi Libraries for thirty years. he was Swedish. But had never had any success apart from hearing his Mothers name. He asked if i was successful. I said would you like to listen as i would like to hear his opinion.

So i allowed him to listen. After about half an hour he had tears streaming down his eyes. His girlfriend asked him if he was Ok. He said he had never heard so much detail in all his 30yrs of searching. It was really him that made me realize how honoured i was to have all 14 chapters read. He took down the details of the Library i had visited and said he would be heading there soon.

Another quite funny memory was after my experience It was time for me to return home. As the Naadi family was not far from Mumbai Airport, I decided to visit and say thank you and my farewell's. The priest who gave me my reading asked me to enter their private temple for a blessing, He asked if i had carried out the instructions and i began to share what happened. His Sister was interpreting as i was speaking. During this with tears running down his eyes, he said to his Sister. Shhhh, Shhhh. I understand. I laughed and said you understand English after all. He smiled and said off course i do. He left to fetch his Father and asked me to recount what i had just shared.

A lovely moment. It was not until i returned home that i received the email that i still had a rare 15th chapter to be read. When the time is right he said.

Peace
    Last edited by Billy; 10th November 2013 at 13:02.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

4evrneo (12th November 2013), Alekahn2 (13th November 2013), Atlas (5th June 2016), Bill Ryan (4th March 2016), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Eram (23rd December 2013), Ewan (7th May 2023), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2016), Gardener (22nd December 2013), Hervé (4th March 2016), Jean-Marie (10th November 2013), Joseph McAree (14th November 2013), Karezza (18th November 2013), Kryztian (14th September 2021), Orph (29th May 2016), RunningDeer (23rd December 2013), Stephanie (7th May 2023), transiten (29th May 2016), Wind (10th November 2013), Zampano (28th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Scotland Avalon Member Joseph McAree's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Billy,

I am so happy you have got your story out, I have just read it again must be my third time and it still moves me, my heart felt thanks to you and to all of those that have responded to your post, I am very hopeful many more learn from your experience and for the future, we will just have to wait and see.

I think you have a distinct ability to turn people to tears Billy , fear not as they are tears of joy and hope for the future of mankind.

Many thanks
    From your pal
    Joe
    Last edited by Joseph McAree; 14th November 2013 at 23:10. Reason: Grammar
    Please visit this site for the truth about FREE ENERGY its called; "A Healed Planet" Owned by Wade Frazier

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Joseph McAree For This Post:

Atlas (5th June 2016), Bill Ryan (4th March 2016), Billy (15th November 2013), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Eram (23rd December 2013), Ewan (7th May 2023), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), Gardener (22nd December 2013), Karezza (18th November 2013), Kryztian (14th September 2021), RunningDeer (23rd December 2013), sheme (14th November 2013), Stephanie (7th May 2023), sunwings (15th January 2018), transiten (29th May 2016), Wind (14th November 2013), Zampano (28th May 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Thank you for your response Joe. Sorry for not replying sooner but life is full on just now, My Father passed away earlier this year and now my Mum is very sick in hospital.

You said, Tears of joy and hope for the future, Yes that is also what i felt during and after my experience. I tried to write the experience as it happened to me. Finding my diary helped me return to the moments with clarity.

There is much more i could share about the experience. Although the responses have been touching and positive which i appreciated, I must say i thought there would have been more inquisitive questions.

When time is on my side i will share more what was said about my last life and this life. I realized afterwards that this life is a mirror reflection but opposite compared with my last life. The Naadi gave me dates when i was born and died in my previous life. Details of Family names, How long in between lives before i was Born again in this life. According to the Naadi Leaves that is, As i have no memory of previous lives.

Till then, Have a Blessed Christmas everyone.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Atlas (5th June 2016), Bill Ryan (4th March 2016), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Eram (23rd December 2013), Ewan (7th May 2023), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2016), Gardener (22nd December 2013), Hervé (4th March 2016), Jean-Luc (23rd December 2013), Kryztian (14th September 2021), RunningDeer (23rd December 2013), Stephanie (7th May 2023), Swan (22nd December 2013), transiten (29th May 2016), ulli (23rd December 2013), Wind (22nd December 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Thank you Billy for sharing this most beautiful experience of yours which I am discovering just one day before Christmas. Coudn't be a better time !

My prayers and words of confort for your mum Elisabeth in hospital.

You were wondering why there hasn't been more inquisitive questions. For me you story is just such a piece of crystal that I don't feel the need to be more inquisitive, at this stage at least.

_________

On the other hand, you were cautious enough in introducing the 'Naadi' predictions conveyed through the book of this German named Thomas Ritter with words such as:

Quote For curiosity to see how things pan out.
    and

Quote ...I leave this to your own discernment.
    Personnaly, I feel less inspired about this part of your thread. Here is my own discernment:

The book apparently was published in German in 2006.
    • We get a very, very detailed account of a past event, supposedly conveyed to the author on the eve of the event (10th Sept. 2001)... which to me looks like some trick to catch the reader's attention.
    • More quite detailed accounts for the period 2001-2005.
    • Then some loose accounts for the period 2006-2012... with a collapse of the USD in 2012, an event which did not happen.
    • Then loose (and dire) predictions for the period 2016...2046.

Well, again, we'll see how things will unfold and whether :
    • in autumn Russian and Chinese troops are called for to curb 2016 riots in Germany and Europe,
    • in 2017 Scandinavia transforms into an ice desert,
    • in or after 2018, another strange disease will kill hundreds of thousands of human lives in U.S., Europe, Asia.

Whatever the poor state of our planet, I am highly skeptical. To say the least.

Anyway, happy Christmas dear Billy (I hope Bill does't forget the 'present' ). I hope more people here in Avalon get a chance to come across your story around these days. And thank you again for opening your heart and sharing with us your wonderful experience.

Jean-Luc
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 23rd December 2013 at 10:56.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Agape (13th May 2015), Atlas (5th June 2016), Bill Ryan (4th March 2016), Billy (27th December 2013), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Eram (23rd December 2013), Ewan (7th May 2023), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2016), Johan (Keyholder) (5th February 2018), RunningDeer (23rd December 2013), Swan (23rd December 2013), transiten (29th May 2016), Wind (23rd December 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,447 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    For me you story is just such a piece of crystal that I don't feel the need to be more inquisitive, at this stage at least.

My feeling too. Your story is beautiful. I felt joy at reading it...no inquisitiveness at all

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Swan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2016), Billy (23rd December 2013), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), Jean-Luc (23rd December 2013), RunningDeer (23rd December 2013), Wind (23rd December 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Thank you Billy for sharing this most beautiful experience of yours which I am discovering just one day before Christmas. Coudn't be a better time !
    Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    This experience is ongoing and will continue until the moment of my passing here on earth.

Big thanks to Billy and Jean-Luc! How'd I miss this thread? It’s helped me see that it’s time to refine what I am here to do/doing.

……………………………………………...
    Peace,
    Paula

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2016), Billy (23rd December 2013), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2016), Jean-Luc (23rd December 2013), Stephanie (28th May 2016), Swan (23rd December 2013), transiten (29th May 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

My prayers and words of confort for your mum Elisabeth in hospital.

You were wondering why there hasn't been more inquisitive questions. For me you story is just such a piece of crystal that I don't feel the need to be more inquisitive, at this stage at least.
    Thank you Jean-Luc. Wow. How lovely that you and others feel that way.

Mum fell out off bed in her sleep again in the hospital yesterday. Side bars were up. Not sure how she managed to clinb over the bars with her leg brace on. They forgot to attach the tag which gives them warning. Grrr. She is confused but no injuries this time.

_________

On the other hand, you were cautious enough in introducing the 'Naadi' predictions conveyed through the book of this German named Thomas Ritter with words such as:

Quote For curiosity to see how things pan out.
    and

Quote ...I leave this to your own discernment.
    Personnaly, I feel less inspired about this part of your thread. Here is my own discernment:

The book apparently was published in German in 2006.
    • We get a very, very detailed account of a past event, supposedly conveyed to the author on the eve of the event (10th Sept. 2001)... which to me looks like some trick to catch the reader's attention.
    • More quite detailed accounts for the period 2001-2005.
    • Then some loose accounts for the period 2006-2012... with a collapse of the USD in 2012, an event which did not happen.
    • Then loose (and dire) predictions for the period 2016...2046.

Well, again, we'll see how things will unfold and whether :
    • in autumn Russian and Chinese troops are called for to curb 2016 riots in Germany and Europe,
    • in 2017 Scandinavia transforms into an ice desert,
    • in or after 2018, another strange disease will kill hundreds of thousands of human lives in U.S., Europe, Asia.

Whatever the poor state of our planet, I am highly skeptical. To say the least.
    I agree with you here. I found this article while researching what others were saying about Naadi Shastra, As far as the Naadi are concerned i know it is possible that he received this reading. But when i return and as all the libraries are connected i will surely be asking if this was a legit reading. I will let you know their answer.

Like Simon Parkes, The Naadi priests say to be very careful when selecting questions as they are as important.

Anyway, happy Christmas dear Billy (I hope Bill does't forget the 'present' ). I hope more people here in Avalon get a chance to come across your story around these days. And thank you again for opening your heart and sharing with us your wonderful experience.

Jean-Luc
    Thank you again. It was the 9th anniversary of the Tsunami yesterday, Boxing day.
    It was an honour to be able to lift even a few hearts at that time.

Blessed Seasons to you.

peace

Peace

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2016), Ewan (7th May 2023), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2016), Gardener (27th December 2013), Hervé (4th March 2016), Jean-Luc (27th December 2013), Kryztian (14th September 2021), mab777 (27th December 2013), RunningDeer (27th December 2013), Stephanie (28th May 2016), Wind (27th December 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)

When time is on my side i will share more what was said about my last life and this life. I realized afterwards that this life is a mirror reflection but opposite compared with my last life. The Naadi gave me dates when i was born and died in my previous life. Details of Family names, How long in between lives before i was Born again in this life. According to the Naadi Leaves that is, As i have no memory of previous lives.

Till then, Have a Blessed Christmas everyone.

Peace
    Today time is on my side therefore i follow through with my promise.

This is a small part of my Naadi reading.

I will share this testimony from my diary as it was read to me. The Naadi Priest reads/chants directly from the leaves in the ancient Tamil language. His sister translates. Excuse the translation. Some of the translation i did not understand at the time. Therefore after asking questions afterwards some things were explained more clearly. I will highlight in brackets my own input.

Here we go.

When the leaves are being read, both your parents are still alive, (This was correct at that time, My father has since passed)

You are the eldest son but middle sibling, You have one older sister and one younger brother. They are married. You are also married and have one daughter. But you are divorced from your wife. You are not that educated, (true ) You have your own business it is in the technical line with wood or metal.(both)

In this family situations you have taken birth and you are known as Mr, William. These are just a few evidences that the leaves belong to you. (He then reads out some personal future events which i will leave out)

Every person has seven human births. (within the Naadi beliefs) The negativity which you committed in your previous birth and planetary positions are continuing till to this day in your life, your previous birth of your past life was your sixth one, This is your seventh life for you. After this there are no human births for you.

In your previous birth you were born in Tamil Nadu, You were born in a place called Tiruvannamalia. (A place i had visited previously and fell in love with, I truly felt i had been there before)

You were born in the Temple. (after asking, This meant i was born a Brahmin) You were born into a very good family, You had health and wealth, your family was very much attached to the Temple and doing Shastra.

At the age of thirteen years when your negativity began. You married, It was an arranged marriage.

Your Fathers Name was Subramaniyan (Second family name was given also)
    Your Mothers Name was Geetha
    Your name was Sundaran
    You were the third child in the family
    you had two elder sisters and two younger sisters and one younger brother.
    you got married secondly among'st your siblings ounce your elder sister was married then you got married.

He then proceeded to give me a detailed account of my past life. the pain i had caused others. The shame i brought to my family. Having an affair at 29yrs and second marriage, had children while still married to first wife. (Bigamy) which caused my first wife through shame to commit suicide, Not before she cursed me. leading a double life. Going to the Temple to meet woman rather than doing Pooja. Left my second wife at 37yrs after spending all her money. ( Long story short. four pages long. I was a spoiled brat and caused much pain) The Naadi said, Harming many people. My family disowned me.

You were continuing to do the same deeds and in later years 59yrs old there was serious health ailments for you. blood related problems and breathing troubles. After that you regretted your deeds and started going to the Temple and worshiping Lord Shiva. You were in penance for 9yrs and only after those good deeds and services which you did for nine years, you completed that birth and you have taken this birth. And in this birth you were born into a poor but good family. In this birth you were born away from India. You were born abroad. But because of the curses of your past life of the ladies who were affected by you. And the curses of your two sons whom you left. and planetary positions those things hold you back.

Recommendation to release past negativity.

1.Do a pilgrimage to town i was born in past life,

2. Plant a tree. see OP post number 2.

3. Do a Navagraha Pooja. (pooja of the nine planets) on a full moon day.

4. receive a yantra made of copper, take it home. pooja for 48days then lay yantra in sea or river.

According to the Naadi. I Am.
    Sundaran Kumar. Brahmin. Born 1856. Tamil Nadu. Tiruvanannamalia. India. Died 1925.

Mr. William Born 1954 Scotland. with 29yrs in between lives.

Peace.

Tiruvanannamalia. India
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	064.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	24623  
    Last edited by Billy; 24th January 2014 at 18:29.

Peace

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Agape (13th May 2015), Alekahn2 (21st March 2014), Atlas (5th June 2016), Bill Ryan (4th March 2016), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Debra (16th January 2018), DeeMetrios (12th July 2021), Ewan (17th January 2018), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2016), Hervé (4th March 2016), Jean-Marie (24th January 2014), Johan (Keyholder) (5th February 2018), Kryztian (14th September 2021), Muzz (29th June 2016), Seikou-Kishi (9th January 2015), Stephanie (28th May 2016), Wind (24th January 2014), Zampano (28th May 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    Switzerland Avalon Member Jimswitz's Avatar
    Thanks

Some mind blowing predictions here,but I really like the positive way you look at it,and the assertion that we can accelerate the coming of the 'good' times by working together with our consciousness.I believe this too.
    I remember when you came back from Bosnia after your early visits in the 1980's,and talked of your experiences.You told us that the Soviet Union would cease to exist by the end of the decade,and that a war would start in the former Yugoslavia.At that time it seemed very unlikely that these things would happen.Nowadays,I know better than not to listen to what you say.
    I'm awestruck by the honour bestowed on you ,my friend,to receive this privileged knowledge and share it with us.

The 21st Century According to the Sapta Rishi Nadis

From the German original: “Die Palmblattbibliotheken und ihre Prophezeiungen zur Zukunft Europas”
    Translated by George Vodvárka.

According to legend, the library was created more than 5,000 years ago by seven holy rishis. They apparently wrote biographies of about 80,000 people who will come to ask their fate. About ten percent of these leaves apply to persons born out of India. In the course of centuries, several copies of the original text were done, so that today there are 12 libraries of palm leaves, located in different places of the Indian subcontinent.

These palm leaves each have a dimension of 6 x 46 cm. Written upon them are the fates of people who come to them to ask about the future life. The questioner’s fate is apparently recorded on both sides of the strip sheet palm. The letters are reportedly only about 1 mm high, and to the untrained eye, are not easily distinguishable. In these tiny letters one can find all the details of his life, including information of his parents and siblings, life partner and children, profession and certain physical characteristics and possible shortcomings. Modern concepts are sometimes figuratively translated. For example, the driver as a profession defined as “a vehicle manager”.

Sometimes in the palm sheet, the name of the person is recorded and also the names of his close relatives; if at the time of his visit still alive. In many sheets are written in advance and the date and name of the person who visits the library. According to von Buttlar the visitor usually is confronted with two sheets. The first give the name, details of his life as well as data on previous incarnation. If specific information relating to the life agrees, the Nadi interpreter reads from the second sheet also its future. There is the Bhrigu-samhita and the Shuka Nadi.

According to an article in Magazine Esotera, year 1992/8, Johannes von Buttlar says that the library in Bangalore stores 3,665 "bundles palm leaves", each of which consist of 365 palm leaves.

The interpretation of palm leaves in the family apparently a tradition transmitted from father to the oldest son. The particular copies I analyzed with c14 system where 350 years old.

I started to investigate the nadi leaves in Feb of 1993 in libraries in Bangalore and Madras. From the palm leaf nadis, each person receives only the information which may help his personal spiritual growth. Just in case that his karma is one of active participation in the political life of the country and for helping the future; one receives the necessary information from the relevant volumes of palm leaves.

There was some doubt initially raised in me in the context as to whether I have the right to publish the content of these prophetic texts palm leaves. In discussions with Ganesha Shastri and other interpreters of palm leaves in Madras and Bangalore, however, I came to the belief that it is my task in this life, to try to make this information accessible to as many people as possible. This obligation for me is already clear from the fact that I received an extraordinary honor and I could get these rare prophetic manuscripts.

These Bhrighu Nadi readings were done by Ganesha Babu Shastri to Thomas Ritter from old Tamil palm leaves in his Nadi center in Madras, on Sept 2001. The information is originally published in a book in German language in 2006, and then translated into Czech language.

READINGS

The palm leaf text volume "prophesied" contains forecasts concerning the further development of Europe and western hemisphere starting on second half of the 20th century. First, there was a chapter in general terms of essential features of the development of the western world in the coming decades. The following passages deals with the detail of the various aspects – politics, economy, social conditions, military conflicts and health problems.

The preliminary information Mr. Shastri gave me established the belief that the manuscript is only a small part of an originally much larger work. The very purpose of these is to warn of upcoming events that will have a global reach.
    "...The eleventh day of the ninth month of 2001, according to the western calendar there will be a crime without precedent. The crime scene is a most important city of the east coast of the northern part of US continent: The goal of crime will become a great building, considered a symbol of the western world. The construction consists of two high towers. These towers attacked by vimanas (airplanes). Two of them are thrown directly to the tower and causes huge damage. The Towers tumble, but however, not due to the vimanas' impact, but by deliberate and targeted explosions inside each of them. In the attack die thousands of persons. Millions of people worldwide will be shocked by the offense.

"In the capital city of the country of this attack will be made one raid. The High command military forces quarters as attacked by heavenly arrow (a missile rocket - note. G. S.). The public will be informed that in the building (meaning the Pentagon - note. G. S.) will be found also a vimana. However, this is not true. Similarly, a false report said that hostile warriors abducted one vimana crew. However, passengers offered resistance and the vimana eventually falls in some uninhabited area. This vimana will actually be a shooting rocket, close to the summer place of the ruler of the country. The ruler of the state shortly afterwards accuses the conspirators of the Arab-European countries of the attack and proposes a war; this threat comes a little later.

"He will be aware that the allegations raised are not based on truth. In fact, he will know in advance about the attacks, and on the preparations involving people in the area. Crime will not benefit the conspirators, but to he himself, and the people will be at that time doubtful whether his coming to power was done in a legal way. After the attack, however, this issue will not be addressed. The crime will fulfill its purpose.

"Rulers of the Western powers will have the opportunity to unleash several other wars, designed to promote their own power interests. These wars will be held seemingly in the name of peace, security and freedom."
    This scary reading I got the late afternoon on the 10th September 2001.
    "On the seventh day, the tenth month of 2001, according to Western U.S. calendar, war will begin against Afghanistan by deploying a large Air Force, by the ruler of the United States to justify the fight for freedom and security of their country. In fact, the U.S. gains control of the land and its resources. The U.S. accuses a local tribal chief and their military units. Afghanistan is a country torn for several decades and wars of armed conflicts. There's poverty, hunger, and disease. Words of the politicians on peace are just empty phrases; the country continues to suffer a civil war. Children cannot play or go to school. Afghanistan was formally independent, with a free elected government, that government was not in fact dependent on foreign powers.

"The United States participate in the military campaign in this country along with many other states. Description of events in Afghanistan continues in several other palm leaves. Initially it appears that the U.S. campaign is successful; however, their plans fail in the long-term. In the period from 2008 to 2012 U.S. gradually withdraws from Afghanistan and will have to admit its defeat.

"In the eight month of 2002, Western calendar the east and the south of Germany will be affected by floods, which will extend to either surrounding countries. As a result of unusual reasons, there is an increase of the level of many rivers in eastern and southern Germany, so they flow out of their shores. Floods come quickly and unexpectedly. Causes considerable damage, destroy houses, bridges and communications.

"Many people lose their homes and a large part of their property. However, due to the solidarity of other large populations and rapid action offices, the consequences of the flooding will not be too dramatic. It will take two to three years to fix the damages. The prophetic palm leaf manuscripts also inform that in Europe there is yet a pending a wave of terrorist attacks of an unseen scale. The eleventh day of the third month of 2004, according to Western calendar, in the capital of Spain there are several attacks, using explosives. The aim of the attacks will be urban vehicles. More than 200 people will die and several thousand will be injured.

"In the last month of 2004, according to the Western calendar South East Asia will be affected by a huge disaster. Under the west of Sumatra island sea bed there is a strong earthquake. This earthquake causes a huge flood wave, which propagates to large coastal areas of Sumatra, Thailand, Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, the Maldives and even East Africa. Kills more than two hundred thousand people among them many foreigners, including from Europe. However, most affected will be the local population. Millions of people come on the roofs with all their assets. The report on this disaster, however, cause wave of solidarity throughout the world and to the affected area start flow-aid money, in kind donations, and rescue teams of doctors.

"Germans will become donors, because they will still live the memory of the floods that hit their own country. Anyway the effects will last three years, before the worse of the disaster is healed. Much of the aid is not reaching the needy people, but will end be in the hands of the unjust, using them as goods for sale. Sumatra recovery will be very long, because the complicate civil war situation on the island. The submarine earthquake against the coast of Sumatra but will be only the first in a number of disasters, which incoming decades will affect not only Asia, but also other parts of the world.

"For 2005, it contains other important forecasts: one week after some religious holidays of one of the two main Christian churches (the Easter means - note. author) the leader of the Church dies, which stood in the forefront of more than twenty years. (Pope John Paul II. Actually died on 2 April 2005 week after the Easter holidays.) His death will cause great sadness and participation among the believers of this church, but also other religions shows how much respect they acquired for this man. The successor of the deceased and the new head of the Christian Church becomes a man who for many years belonged to the earliest collaborators of the deceased and for many years held one of the highest offices of this Church. The new leader will be in functions surprisingly quickly, and the new man leads the church forward in the same spirit of the late predecessor. The new main representative of the Church will come from Germany and its name will be "Blessed". And shall remain in the highest office for about eight years."
    The manuscript future of Germany and Europe speaks about general disillusionment. People will elect a new leader, but he will be no better than their predecessors. The gap between the rich minority and the poor majority will continue to deepen, and to show up at a faster pace. More and more people will be without work. Their work will be done by machines. This shall not apply only in Germany, affects other European countries, in fact it will to some extent, a global problem. General people will be burdened by greater burden of taxes and various levies and charges. Owners of large factories and shops will have on the contrary, continuously growing profits, they will do what they want, living as in a fairy tale.

The simple people will be seen as slaves and the new factories will be established only where it will be possible to pay the hungry low wages and the local rulers will receive rich gifts. Ordinary citizens will afford less and less and will be satisfied with cheap mass entertainment the institutions offer. They listen to music, watch TV and play computer games. (Here the terms are text interpretation formulations - footnote. author.)

Mass entertainment will be aimed at providing the minimum value. People will be presented a kind of a virtual reality, to forget how bleak for them is in reality the world in which they live, to make their daily life filled with existential worries, tolerable. People will pay attention to what will be free fun for them, to what is really important for them. This keeps them in a gross materialism; and the Mayic illusion will celebrate victory. As a result, a worse situation will continue to increase and make people uncertain. Many of them will realize that the system in which they live is ceasing to function properly. This will start major changes. Epoch called Kali-yuga reaches to an end and will be replaced by a better age, Satya-yuga. However, the end of Kali-yuga will be linked to large disturbances and the resistance of certain quarters against the new tendencies. Many people will loose perspective and use violent speech. These people are totally focused on the material values and will look backward instead of a forward view; they will complain of better times past and the future will appear for them as completely hopeless.

There is a call for a strong ruler who would eradicate all wickedness and punish properly the perpetrators. But a number of despotic rulers in European countries and Germany actually come to power because the wish by the people. This occurs in the years 2019 to 2046, Western calendar. However they soon realize that this solution is not proper. Gradually they begin to understand that a real change will be achieved only if they assume responsibility for their own lives and the lives of his closest people and neighbors.

This knowledge, however, will lead a long way, but even more will be required for the practical path of this knowledge. After a continued disintegration of values and social structures, positive social changes in Europe and Germany do not appear before 2048 Western calendar. Initially, the people will help itself, or even at the expense of others. Only when the situation becomes completely hopeless, they will realize that they can survive only if there is cooperation among all. Since public authorities will not be able to help, mutual assistance and solidarity between the families will be the distinctive characteristics of the new age.

THE END OF SUPER CAPITALISM

Most European nations are part of the same political and economic system, like Germany. The EU Community was originally founded by six countries with the aim of improving conditions of the population by trade liberalization and industrial development production. Over time, other countries joined. There will be a common currency. However, the larger the EU becomes, the more difficult will be to govern it and achieve the objectives which the individual nations wish. The EU Community serves primarily the interests of powerful corporations.

In 2004, the Western calendar there is a further large extension of the community by a number of states of Eastern Europe joining. Until 1989 Western Calendar these countries lived under a completely different system and large part of their population is poor. New country members hope that their membership in the Union will bring greater prosperity. However, it remains only a hope. Powerful forces in the European Union control the situation only to be ruthlessly enriched. They all promise equality; however, for most people this will mean equality in poverty.

The ruling circles do not fulfill their promises at the end. While various European countries participate alongside the Americans in some military operations against oriental countries, ordinary citizens will begin the first public protests. In 2005 western European calendar, rulers try to enforce basic uniform laws for the whole community, but it fails. In two countries, the majority of people refuse this common law. (In a referendum organized in the Netherlands and in France people actually rejected the so-called European Constitution - note. author.) This is caused a by prolonged crisis in which the system falls apart. Since the living conditions of people will deteriorate, the year 2004 by the Western calendar is becoming increasingly socially conflictive. On one hand, people seek refuge in the circle of family or close friends, on the other will be subject to spontaneous manifestations of discontent, that will often be directed against groups of foreign immigrants.

Since 2007 Western calendar there will be protests of people in general, mainly in large cities against the politics of the government and the powerful 'captains of industry. First it appears that these protests have the intended effect on the political leaders; finally however, it will be just a false impression. The situation will further deteriorate and governments will begin to lose control to ensure safety and public order. Economic situation will get worse as immigrant people will come to Europe in large numbers from other parts of the world, fleeing from crop failures, famine and civil war.

AFTER 2010

From 2011 western calendar, the crisis deepens since in the U.S. and in Europe money will lose its value fast. This will result in wrong economic and financial policies based on fake basis – on the assumption of hopes for a continuous economic growth. Influential circles in the U.S. and Europe believed for decades that the world is governed by the selfish benefit of some greedy people. However, people do not have knowledge of this and become victims of cruel illusion physical world game – Maya’s veils. Earthly world is not infinite nor are its borders, or human happiness nor there unlimited economic growth.

In 2012 the U.S. financial system collapses. The state will no longer be able to pay its employees. This will lead to a chain response and chaos in the society as a whole. Many shops, factories and banks will become bankrupt, more and more people will be without work, and thus without livelihoods. In cities there will be social unrest and looting, and armed gangs in the countryside. People will die. The government tries to get the situation under control, deploying its army; however, it succeeds only partially. The economic situation leads to conditions that will resemble a civil war.

This situation will last until mid 2017. Then a military force from a friendly country from the north maintains order again. The riots will be the largest since the Civil War in the 19th century, but north and south will not fight against each other, but east and west United States. The decline of the U.S. economy and the depreciation of the U.S. currency seriously hits Europe, in particular Germany, which is largely dependent on exports. Inflation in Europe reaches proportions as in the United States, and its implications, especially for poorer sectors of the population, is catastrophic. Many people will live in real poverty. In big cities in Europe, unrest breaks out, there will be looting, and the aim of the attacks of the discontented crowds will be the public buildings and offices. The situation, however, is not as dramatic as in the U.S. because in Europe the private possession of weapons is not so widespread. The police and army maintain the situation fairly intact.

As a contrast, in America, soldiers and police go without payment, and will often revolt. In European capitals there is a storm, whose target are mostly foreigners who have settled in the past. Especially bloody fights break out in Paris, Rome, Madrid, London and Prague. In Rome, people attack and take the head seat of the Catholic Church. The Pope initially manages to flee, but later falls into the hands of rebels who trap him.

The riots in Germany and Europe continue to autumn 2016, up to the intervention of Russian and Chinese troops, which will be solicited by European governments, as they will not be able to keep control. Least affected countries will be Russia, China and India, because their economic systems are mutually supportive.

MOTHER EARTH DEFENDS HERSELF

Since 2017 the situation will be somewhat calmer, but only seemingly. There will be new challenges and immediate dangers. While the war will be avoided, a changing climate becomes rapidly an acute threat. The average annual temperature will continue to increase. The Gulf current, which brings billions of tonnes of tropical waters to the north areas begin to lose strength and changes its direction. This will be due to the fact that the Atlantic Ocean gets huge quantities of fresh sweet water from the melting polar ice, as well as Antarctic Ice Sheet Polar Regions. As a result of this climate changes, there will be in the U.S. a disastrous drought affecting its south; while in China in some areas there will be extensive floods. Scandinavia transforms into an ice desert, while coastal countries will be threatened by rising sea level such as Netherlands and Bangladesh. Millions of hungry refugees will leave their homes and seek asylum in richer countries. These events occur from 2029 to 2034 Western calendar.

Ice storm will slash areas of northern Europe, devastating storms and floods affecting coastal states. Forests will die low areas of the coast of Northern and the Baltic Sea freeze and becomes a tundra. Dramatic changes in climatic conditions throw nations and their governments in a desperate situation. A lack of fuel will erode progressive international cooperation and peace agreements. Again armed conflicts breaks out, all continents will be desolated by a war of raw materials and foodstuffs. Within a few years, the world comes on the border of a total anarchy.

Countries with unstable governments, like Pakistan in a desperate struggle for raw materials and foodstuffs will have temptations to use its nuclear arsenal. In 2029 there may be another war between Pakistan and India. There is a greatest danger threatening the two fighting parties to deploy nuclear weapons, which would result in complete devastation of large areas of India and Pakistan.

As Central European countries will not have enough sufficient strategic stocks, the authoritarian rulers decide to deploy lethal gases in order to reduce the population. The overcrowding as a result of the influx of immigrants from all over the world, becomes a large problem and the political leaders will considered it the main cause of existing problems. Especially Great Britain will widely use gas to bring a quick and painless death. However, due to the extensive cooling of the earth's atmosphere, which is due to the collapse of Gulf Stream, and the glaciation of large areas of North America and Scandinavia, it will take several years for the Gulf current to start to circulate again.

After this, there is a certain stabilization climatic conditions. This happens from the year 2035. Gradually, agricultural yields improve, the harvest will be richer and there is a pacification of the social unrest. Moreover, in years when the world is affected by natural disasters a political confusion, epidemic diseases break out again, which are considered as already eradicated. Millions of people fall victim as a result of poor sanitary conditions, caused by a civil war that will rage epidemics of plague and cholera. Global climate change in turn causes health problems of another kind. Especially in Africa and Asia, but also in some areas of Europe more intense solar radiation produced upon the skins of both humans and animals in the form of tumors.

After 2018, another strange disease will kill hundreds of thousands of human lives in U.S., Europe, Asia. The infected person easily gets ill by normal diseases such as colds, as their organism, is unable to deal with them. Death usually arrives within three days. (Ganesh Babu Sastri called the disease by an English acronym RISC - Rapid Immune System Collapse, the accelerated collapse of the immune system - author’s note) In most cases the disease causes death. After the year 2023 in Europe, some African refugees bring a fatal disease called Kunu. Weak people get a high fever and their internal organs cease to work in a few days. The sickness will be deadly and will spread as fast as flu. But two years before the outbreak of the epidemic, they will discover the parasite worms in the blood. Internal organs get affected, especially the heart and liver; and the infected person dies within a week. This disease is transmitted by animal food.

The biggest disaster happens in 2046. Although unnoticed by astronomers, closer to our planet a planet will approach from the depths of space. This asteroid, whose path in space enters in our solar system, between earth and the Moon, will just miss the earth. Several days before, the asteroid becomes visible in the sky to the naked eye. The gravitational force causes many earthquakes and massive flooding on the earth. California will be affected by its largest earthquake in their entire history. Also Japan and China will be affected by strong earthquakes and large parts these countries will be covered by ocean water. Earthquakes will also affect Europe, mostly Germany, England and the Mediterranean area. Over the coast of Northern and Baltic Sea there is a huge flood wave. In Bohemia a volcano wakes up to life, considered long ago as extinct. Its eruptions will spread far wide. During the eruption there will also be released large amounts of volcanic and poisonous gaseous clouds of condensate rain and the lands will become very corrosive. As a result of the wounds, millions of people will be killed. In affected areas of Central Europe large part of cities will be destroyed.

THE WORLD AFTER 2048

Immediately after this disaster, those who survive will be cleaning up and doing disinfection work, as it will be necessary to remove mountains of corpses human and animal carcasses to avoid new epidemics. There will be a large demand for daily needs that was destroyed or lost, due to natural disasters.

The climate changes in Central Europe will stay permanently. The average annual temperature will remain high and the snow in winter will be only in mountainous areas. For agriculture the change will be advantageous, there will be richer harvest, and yields will increase. The tectonic activity changes the face of the whole Earth. Some coastal areas and islands will disappear permanently below the level of the seas and oceans. Japan will be particularly affected, California, Eastern coast of North America and certain areas of England. At the same time, from the water of the Atlantic Ocean emerges new land. Economic rehabilitation will take place relatively quickly. However the brake will be the lack of primary energy sources, as many of the raw materials will not be easily available.

After this, the economy starts to recover. At that time in Europe a new society will be formed, based on the personal freedom of individuals, which in turn will be linked to the needs of society and to meet its needs. People will learn a lesson by the recent events and becomes aware that selfish motives can endanger the very existence of the whole community. A new society will spread from the Atlantic coast to the east coast of Asia; and each of the areas, however, retain their own characteristics. All regional matters will be decided by local governments without having to wait for the authorization of a remote authority.

The new constitution will guarantee all citizens of a Eurasian Union, external safety and internal sovereignty. The economic base of the new society will be a non-interest financial system which will be tested and then permanently established in year 2048. [Note: Arab Bank lends money interest-free now, because the Koran forbids taking interest; banks instead of account only for fees for processing the loan conditions and accounting. Incidentally, the Bible also prohibits lending money at interest.]

The prosperity of the new society will be maintained by the use of a particular kind of an alternative energy source. This source was discovered in Europe and studied the beginning of the 20th century, but its practical wide application comes now. This energy will be named after its discoverer. This energy does not harm the environment as previously used energy sources. It will also be available to almost an unlimited extent and its use will be free. Soil and water resources will not be kept as private properties. People will realize that no one can claim proprietorship for something that already previously existed. However, everyone will have the right to have ownership of a house, whether bought or built.

After 2049 people will have knowledge that they are not alone in the universe. Repairing the damage caused by natural disasters in Europe and the Middle East, artifacts will be found, which will clearly demonstrate to the public their extraterrestrial origin. This discovery will have far-reaching impact on religious and philosophical systems. The period since 2049 bears a sign of a new beginning, a spiritually-oriented age forthcoming Satya-yuga.

Distributed via the internet by Thomas Ritter -
    Prophecies of Europe / Libraries from Palm Leaves
    [From the German original: “Die Palmblattbibliotheken und ihre Prophezeiungen zur Zukunft Europas”]
    Translated by: George Vodvárka. Pub. Jochen Kopp, Rottenburg (2006),
    www.dialog-lhc.cz • e-mail: knihy@dialog-lhc.cz
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Whether or not the above predictions are reliable, I cannot say, except where the coincide with Shrila Prabhupada’s prophetic description of a mini-Satya Yuga, the worldwide spread of Krishna consciousness. They are passed along to you as a matter of general interest in order to stimulate your understanding of the great need for devotees to find a safe environment in the coming crises. What we know is that the cities and the artificially-created oil-dependent “prosperity” must come to an end, and end – sooner rather than later. Alongside these harsh realities, shadow governments are vying for world domination using so-called elected “fall-guys” to play “world leaders”

Peace

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jimswitz For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2016), Billy (13th May 2015), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), Hervé (4th June 2016), Stephanie (28th May 2016), transiten (13th May 2015), Wind (13th May 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    Slovenia Avalon Member spizella's Avatar
    Thanks

http://wespenre.com/2/obsession-with...ulfillment.htm

Quote So, what we can expect in the future depends on us rather than those who are working on manifesting things we don't want. Timelines split and merge all the time, and we all live in slightly different Multiverses, and in the future, not all of us will live in the same reality; not even the same version of Earth. If enough people give energy to a Machine World, it is certainly going to manifest for those people, or it's even enough to do nothing and we will all end up in this android world. But there will be others who will manifest other realities, where being controlled by machines is not an option, and by changing and building a new timeline without having extraterrestrial control over our lives, we will incrementally create a world without negative influences from power-hungry entities. The purpose of my papers is to present the common part of the Multiverse we humans, as a soul group -- as a mass consciousness -- are living in currently, and present different choices we have. It is not up to me to decide for others which choice they are going to make; each one is their own master and has the right to choose whatever they want. But I also want to present the potential consequences of the decisions we make. In some instances, the consequences are a good and happy life and a journey which is leading to the stars, while on other occasions, the consequences are harsh, at least in the long run. Those who choose the latter need to ponder if they are willing to take those consequences or not. If they are, it's their choice, but I want them to walk into them fully knowing what they're doing to self and others. So those who don't want to know should stop reading here, because the next couple of papers will tell more about the serious consequences of choosing to put energy towards certain timelines, and it is quite shocking. I know some people will still choose to do that anyway, even with adequate knowledge, by simply continue doing nothing, and I can't do anything about that, nor is it my task to do so. Many of those who will choose the Machine World in spite of warnings are those who don't want to believe what they're reading. They may think it's interesting, but they have no wish to change. I just want to make sure I have covered everything I can think of is relevant for people to know, for the sake of the future of humanity. That is my task and my mission in this life.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to spizella For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2016), Billy (13th May 2015), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), Stephanie (28th May 2016), transiten (13th May 2015), Wind (13th May 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Hello to everyone who ventures in here

I have an update involving the Naadi Shastra, which is a very uplifting spiritual experience I encountered when in India recently when I met what I would term, A very gifted spiritual person. which I would like to share. My first thought is, how the heck do I express such a wonderful overwhelming experience into the written word ? Therefore I am just going to give it a try.

Some history first.
    Much of my experiences with the Naadi Shastra is already mentioned within this thread, but I have to repeat some of it to bring you up to date.

It was just over 11yrs ago in early January 2005 that I received my full reading containing 14 chapters. This was just after the devastating earthquake and tsunami that hit Asia on the 24th Dec 2004. When my chapters were being read to me, I was told about some possible future events that could come my way. One such event manifested itself while in India earlier this year.

I shall share what was said 11yrs ago exactly as it was given to me. The English interpretation is not the best.

Quote from reading.

After the age of 59 you will have the blessings of great spiritual person, again there are chances for you to go to Tiruvanamalai, which is in Tamil-Nadu, there you will meet a spiritual saint and you shall receive this blessing.
    After that you will see more changes in your life, you will be very happy after that.
    You will have contacts with many great persons, you will receive some spiritual powers. Like you will have power of your speech. End Quote :

My last visit to India was in 2006 when I was 51yrs old, I have tried to return many times during the last 10yrs but was unable due to mostly family matters but also due to the economic collapse in 2009 when I lost my job and then my home at that time. My father died of leukimia in 2013 (see post 23 above) and my mother soon went downhill and developed Alzheimer's disease, I then moved in with my mother to be her full time carer until she had to be admitted to a full time care home mid 2015. After she was settled and content with her new home I realised I could now take my first holiday abroad in 10yrs, I purchased a ticket for India in Nov 2015 for a flight in early Jan this year. Myself now being 61yrs old.

I arrived in Mumbai on the 10th Jan and visited the Naadi family as they stay not far from the airport, this was to enquire about an additional 15th chapter that they said I was yet to receive, which they said was very rare and I would hear it "when the time was right", I received this chapter in full on my return visit 10 weeks later and was one of the most bazaar readings I have ever experienced in my life. And I have had a few in my time. But this is not what I am going to talk about at this time, as it was so out there that I have decided to shelve it,
    They did ask if I was going to return to Tiruvanamalai, I said yes this is my intention. They replied. With some effort from yourself, you can make this happen. They gave me some instructions to carry out that would help, this involved temple work. I was to learn how to perform puja and research Sri Vashista which is their guru and receiver of the Naadi Shastra. When I reached my first destination in Gokarna, I carried out both instructions.
    As luck would have it, I have a friend of 16yrs who is a priest and guardian of a private Shiva temple in Gokarna, he allowed me to have a one to one lessons on how to perform puja, I managed to buy a book titled, Yoga Vasistha, the supreme Yoga.

When I arrived in Gokarna I managed to rent a delightful farm house, I stayed there 5 weeks. I met some lovely folks there. One guy from Chicago named Neil, we ended up spending most our travels together as you will see as I continue. Another guy from Canada who was a teacher of science in India. He had lived there for 15yrs and was on a holiday break in Gokarna. He had had experience with the Naadi Shastra so I was delighted when we shared our experiences. When I mentioned that the Naadi had said that I was born in Tiruvanamalai in my last life and that I was heading there on a mission to see if there was a living saint there. He replied that this is his also his home town and where he teaches science. I said, Oh wow, maybe you can tell me if such a person exists there today. He said that there are two possibilities. But doubted I would be able to see either of them. One was Lakshmana Swami, but he is 96yrs old and never leaves his Ashram and does not see people, the other name was Sri Shiva Shakti Ammaiyar. But she only comes out very occasionally and has a vow of silence. I noted both names in my note book.

I am going to halt there for now and continue tomorrow when I begin my journey to Tiruvanamalai and my encounter with Shiva Shakti.

Some pictures of Gokarna.
    The house where I stayed for 5 weeks. And the beach nearby.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160114_102735.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	2.16 MB
ID:	33529. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160211_100005.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	33530

The private temple I mentioned and carried out the instructions and a thousand year old Shiva Chariot with new wheels just fitted.

Name:	IMG_20160217_070733.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	33531. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160217_065935.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	33532

Edit: I give my apologies, tomorrow has come and my daughter, her partner and my grandson have returned from a holiday in Spain. Family catching up to do. I shall continue when everything has settled down again.
    Last edited by Billy; 29th May 2016 at 19:27.

Peace

22. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Agape (28th May 2016), Alekahn2 (7th July 2016), Atlas (5th June 2016), Bill Ryan (28th May 2016), Bluegreen (5th June 2016), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Cognitive Dissident (4th March 2018), Constance (1st June 2016), ElfeMya (18th June 2016), Eva2 (4th June 2016), Ewan (17th January 2018), Flash (10th February 2018), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2016), Hervé (4th June 2016), Jean-Marie (28th May 2016), kanishk (5th March 2018), Kryztian (14th September 2021), Mike (15th January 2018), Muzz (29th June 2016), Orph (29th May 2016), Puffin (28th May 2016), StandingWave (31st May 2016), Stephanie (28th May 2016), tessfreq (28th May 2016), transiten (29th May 2016), Wind (28th May 2016), Zampano (28th May 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Continued: part 2.

I left Gokarna on the 19th of Feb 2016. My friend Neil headed to Tiruvanamalai ahead of me as I wanted to travel via Hampi to visit the cave paintings first. I shared this exciting experience on another thread. Here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...n-Hampi-India.

After 3 days In Hampi i then headed to Tiruvanamalai in the state of Tamil-Nadu, the town where the Naadi said I was born in my previous life, a 26hr train journey. I arrived at 4am on the 24th Feb. The dates become significant, as I shall explain later. I loved this town years before I had my encounter with the Naadi.
    I found myself a lovely room and settled in at the foot of the holy mountain named Arunachala which is also near the famous Bhagavan Sri Ramana Ashram. I reconnected with Neil who stayed in a hotel 2mins walk from me. We took a stroll through the little back streets as we chatted as to how I may enquire as to where I could find where Lacshamana Swami and Shiva Shakti lived, as we were chatting I said, Oh look, there is Shiva Shakti's house, there was a sign and we were standing right next to it. There was also a notice saying, silent darshan with Shiva Shakti at 10 am every morning. Brilliant news as she was not in retreat and was seeing people, what I did not know at that time, was she had just come out of retreat 2 days before hand. The timing was perfect.

The next morning Neil and I arrived at the small Ashram at 9.45 am, we sat down amongst the 30 or so people in silence and waited. At 10 am Shiva Shakti slowly walked into the hall with the most beautiful smile and sat on her wicker chair. She then scanned the room full of people, she then stood up and looked at each person individually for a few seconds, all in silence but using gentle but different hand gestures for each person. I must say her presence was awesome, when she gazed at me she radiated so much love, her smile just melted you. I could feel a new energy rising inside me, I was very impressed and knew then I had met a living saint. But i wondered, was this the one mentioned to me 11yrs ago.? Would I be able to have a one to one with her and receive her personal blessing ? I was yet to find out.

I began researching Shiva Shakti, I like to know who is who and what their story is. I found her website which is run by her helpers.
    http://www.sivasakthiammaiyar.com/about_amma.html

She is also known as the silent one, she headed to a holy mountain and was silent for many years. she has visions, her hair was never cut and was 12ft long until she cut it in 2009. She had a vision of a shooting star one month before it appeared over Scotland, she said if this star had appeared in the south it would have been a bad omen but because it appeared in the north it was a good omen.

Time for you all to see Shiva Shakti.

Name:	IMG_20160304_155928.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	409.3 KB
ID:	33544

Neil did not return as he was more attached to the Ramana Ashram and always had been. But I returned the next two mornings for the group meetings before I asked Shiva's son Velan if his mother ever held a private meeting on a one to one, he replied, not often but can be arranged if she is fine with it, along with a donation to the Ashram. Which I was expecting and willing to do, but was a little taken aback when he said 4.000rp, he saw my expression and said, if that is to much we can reduce it to 3.000. = £30. But he still had to ask his mum and I said I would think about it and we would meet next morning. I had already decided within myself that this was all acceptable, but other people I met there thought it was to much. But after asking the Mods over Skype what they thought. All said, Go for it. Thank you, my decision was made.

I also want to say just how supportive Bill Ryan has been all through my travels in India. He was enquiring everyday for updates which I gladly shared in real time as everything was unfolding, He was truly interested, i felt like he was traveling with me, he was there for me at any moment, gave me encouragement, he cared and I am forever grateful Bill. And I know you do the same for many others. You are a great man with a huge heart.

The next morning after darshan, Velan said all was fine for a personal meeting with Shiva Shakti, the appointment was made in three days time after the morning darshan.

A photo of the shooting star that she had a vision of.

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-28-07-06-36-954~2.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	197.9 KB
ID:	33546

One of the group meeting at silent darshan.

Name:  DSC_0025-copy-3.jpg
Views: 969
Size:  7.9 KB

Shiva Shakti enters for morning darshan.

Name:  WALKING-.jpg
Views: 988
Size:  14.6 KB

Break time, I shall continue later.
    Last edited by Billy; 4th June 2016 at 11:21.

Peace

24. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Agape (31st May 2016), Alekahn2 (7th July 2016), Atlas (5th June 2016), Bill Ryan (31st May 2016), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Cognitive Dissident (4th March 2018), Constance (1st June 2016), DeeMetrios (12th July 2021), ElfeMya (18th June 2016), Ewan (17th January 2018), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2016), greybeard (31st May 2016), Hervé (4th June 2016), Jean-Marie (31st May 2016), Kryztian (14th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th June 2016), Mike (15th January 2018), Muzz (29th June 2016), onawah (31st May 2016), Orph (2nd June 2016), Rich (16th January 2018), StandingWave (31st May 2016), Stephanie (16th June 2016), Wind (1st June 2016), Zampano (4th June 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Continued, part 3.

Before my meeting with Shiva Shakti I managed to get a printed glossy coloured copy of the shooting star to take as a gift for her. I wrapped it in silk and tied it with a silk bow. Which I then inserted a flower into.

On the 3rd of March after the morning darshan, Velan came to meet me and we headed upstairs for my meeting. He reminded me to be silent and there would be no physical contact. He said there would be a cushion on the floor for me to sit on. He left me as I entered the room, Shiva Shakti was sitting on a chair with her beautiful smile, she gestured with her hand to sit. I gave a respectful bow and sat down. I laid the gift down on the marble floor.

She began scanning me with her amazing piercing eyes, I knew she was reading me. Gently smiling at all times. I was looking straight back with a huge grin on my face. She then took her gaze away from me and I thought at first she was silently praying, but her pupils all of a sudden rose up into her head and disappeared altogether, only the whites of her eyes were visible, then she was gone, into a deep trance. The smile had gone, more like someone in a coma. This lasted longer than I expected, well maybe a few minutes but it felt like a long time.

Then she returned, her smile was even bigger, she was truly radiant. My first thought was, Ah now she knows why I came. She began scanning me again but this time she was not reading but giving,
    She touched her own heart then gestured with her hand that she was giving it to me. She done similar hand gestures. I began to feel a warm tingling energy rise up from my gut. Before I knew it my hands were cupped in a receiving gesture, right hand over left hand outstretched. I closed my eyes.

Then it happened, the energy I was feeling rose into my forehead. It began like a pulse beating slowly, then a quick flickering. It was so profound I thought if anyone was watching they would be able to see my forehead beating like a heart beat. I opened my eyes and she gave a "don't be concerned look" well I was more overwhelmed than concerned. As it felt like my third eye was going to explode.

She then returned to her calming smiling way. She nodded and held her hand to her chest, I knew then that my encounter with Shiva Shakti had ended. Or had it just began, as I found out later.
    I struggled to rise up, I felt woosy, I gave a bow and staggered out onto the balcony, I closed her door and had to sit down right there trying to compose myself with my breathing. Just the Velan returned, I tried to get up, but he just said loudly, Sit, be still. Which I did for a while.

After a few minutes I was fine, I gave Velan the money, and I thought then that it was a nice gesture that he did not ask for payment before hand. There was trust there and I appreciated that. I was heading downstairs when he ran after me with paper and pen in hand, he asked me to write down my name and say what the gift was that I left. I did this and left with my forehead still beating. She had touched me with no physical contact and no words. Something was happening inside.

The evening before my friend Neil had asked me to drop in to see him after the session, our intention was to head for breakfast together. I had to pass his place on my way to my place. But I was lost for words. I knew I would not be able to speak at that time, or eat. But I had become so dehydrated and he was the closest for a drink of water. I arrived and he was doing his morning meditation on his roof. He got up with a, hey Billy how did it go. I just stared at him speechless. He caught on straight away. Got a chair for me. I used hand gestures for water and off he went. Oh bless him. It took me about another half hour before I could utter a word. And those were. Sorry Neil but I cannot go for breakfast, I have no thoughts of food whatsoever. OK, he said. Let us just go for a walk into the Ramana Ashram gardens, it is quiet and the Gardens are beautiful. So off we went.

By the time we arrived there I had become so elated that I could not stop talking. I was flying guys. Neil was laughing at me so much. I told him everything that had happened and that my forehead still felt like it was expanding so much, it felt like it was going to explode. After a while he needed breakfast, we both left, he went to eat and I went to my room. I then shared all the above with Bill and the Mods. Still overwhelmed i shed my first joyful tear while doing that.

After that I wanted to head back to the Gardens to be with nature again, I arrived and sat down on a wall in a secluded quiet area. But I soon had company. A peacock followed me to the wall and sat at my feet. Next thing I have two monkeys sitting on either side of me. And then to top that, butterfly's arrived and were flying all around me. And my third eye was stll popping.

I am having a moment so I shall stop there, there is more, but another time.

Name:  DSC_39-_2ndadj72back.jpg
Views: 1013
Size:  31.4 KB

Continued Sat 4th June.

I had my tablet with me and I took a short video of the peacock following me until it arrived at my feet. But then switched it off and put it away when the monkeys arrived as they have a habit of snatching things and running off with them. Plus I thought, I am just going to enjoy this moment. Which I did enjoy immensely.

As the first day of my encounter was ending, 10 hrs later I still had no appetite, but forced down a snack in the evening. I became very tired and lay down, then awoke at 3am with the biggest thirst ever. With my previous experience in Bosnia of a similar nature in 1985, i knew that dehydration was also a sign of the effects of being touched by something supernatural, My forehead still felt prominent with expanding pressure. With no water at hand I headed out and eventually found a stall that sold water and freshly made Masala Chai. Bliss.

A screen shot from the short video of the peacock and one of the monkeys as they approached. Then the peacock came to me.

Name:	Screenshot_2016-06-04-13-22-39-218.jpeg
Views:	140
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	33592. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-06-04-13-23-47-750.jpeg
Views:	138
Size:	992.3 KB
ID:	33593

I shall continue the final sharing in a new post.
    Last edited by Billy; 4th June 2016 at 12:32.

Peace

26. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Agape (31st May 2016), Alekahn2 (7th July 2016), Bill Ryan (31st May 2016), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Cognitive Dissident (4th March 2018), Constance (1st June 2016), DeeMetrios (12th July 2021), ElfeMya (18th June 2016), Eva2 (1st June 2016), Ewan (17th January 2018), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2016), greybeard (31st May 2016), Hervé (4th June 2016), Jean-Marie (31st May 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th June 2016), Muzz (29th June 2016), Orph (2nd June 2016), PurpleLama (31st May 2016), Rich (16th January 2018), StandingWave (31st May 2016), Stephanie (16th June 2016), Wind (1st June 2016), Zampano (4th June 2016)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Continued, part 4.

I returned to the morning silent darshan and after it was finished Shiva Shakti's son Velan approached me to say that when his mum opened the gift, she knew exactly what it was and held it to her chest, and communicated to him that Shiva had sent me to her. Although she knew nothing about me, this was true, as it was Shiva who gave the Naadi Shastra to the Rishis and the sages almost two thousand years ago and it was my experience with the Naadi 11yrs previously that predicted this meeting. Velan also gifted me a photo of his mother at this time that I shared earlier.

As the day progressed, I began to experience a new sensation. My third eye still felt same. But then I had multi colours flickering at the sides of my eyes. Out of the sight of my vision. It was like a kaleidoscope of rainbow colours. Blue, purple, yellow, green, but if I tried to squint my eyes to look at them, they would disappear, only when I looked straight ahead would would return. This continued for many days. When I researched this online, the general medical advise was to "get your eyes tested" but when I searched adding, spiritual experience, it said this was connected to an opening to the third eye but also a sign of seeing into the spirit world. And this is what the experience felt like to me. When it was happening, I was perceiving things from a different realm. At those moments, trees and people, in fact everything appeared different. Everything was shimmering. I loved the sensation.

On day three after my meeting I again returned to the morning session. Shiva Shakti did her usual walking around gazing at everyone present. She would normally gaze for just a few seconds at each person. But this morning when it was my turn, she gazed and smiled at me, for what felt like an eternity. I normally just smiled and gazed back. But I became quite embarrassed and took my gaze away and lowered my head for maybe a minute, and when I thought she must have moved on now. I lifted my head and she was still gazing at me. Then I noticed that everyone in the room were now also watching her watching me. Jeez I could feel my face turn red , she gave a huge smile then moved on.

When that session ended and we all gathered outside, there was always a cart that sold young coconuts for drinking coconut water, I bought one and two females from Israel who were there approached me and both said in unison, "Well, what was all that about ?"
    I said, " I am not sure " then i began to explain why I had come, the Naadi and my personal meeting with Shiva two days before hand. But i then noticed a crowd had gathered around and were listening intently. Which embarrassed me again. The two girls asked if they could hear more later. We ended up being great friends and Neil and i spent the rest of our time with them. Going for walks up the holy mountain them, until everyone left that place. I am still in touch with them today. But I am still not sure what Shiva Shakti was playing at. All I know is that every time I was in her presence and afterwards, I felt so uplifted and my forehead continued to pulse along with the lovely colours.

I intended to continue to visit the morning silent meetings until I left. But a few days before I left after the meeting, Shiva Shakti's son came into the meeting and announced that his mother would be taking rest for a while, therefore there would be no more meetings until further notice. I found out just a few days ago that almost four months later, she is still taking rest and the meetings have not continued. Do you remember I said earlier that she only began seeing people two days before I arrived, then she stopped seeing people a few days before I left. Therefore my timing was perfect for that window to be open.

I said to her son straight after his announcement, I want you to say thank you to your mother. She has given me something and I am not sure what yet. And I want to say that I am going to miss her presence, I said I was to leave in a few days.
    He replied. You have made the connection and from now on, all you have to do is think about her and she will know and be there for you.

Well that was such good news for me to hear. Since my return home I think about her every day and I put time aside to make that connection and wish her well

I think i have now shared everything concerning my encounter with Shiva Shakti through the Naadi.

Some pictures of Tiruvanamalai.
    A view of the holy mountain Arunachala, taken from my rooftop. The main Shiva temple.

Name:	IMG_20160302_012957.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	33598. Name:  images (17).jpg
Views: 193
Size:  31.0 KB

Inside the Gardens of the Ramana Ashram. Inside the main Shiva temple.

Name:	IMG_20160315_120713.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	33599. Name:  images (16).jpg
Views: 193
Size:  27.8 KB
    Last edited by Billy; 4th June 2016 at 18:03.

Peace

28. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Agape (5th June 2016), Alekahn2 (7th July 2016), Bill Ryan (4th June 2016), Bluegreen (5th June 2016), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Cognitive Dissident (4th March 2018), DeeMetrios (12th July 2021), ElfeMya (18th June 2016), Eva2 (4th June 2016), Ewan (17th January 2018), Flash (10th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2016), Hervé (4th June 2016), Kristin (15th January 2018), Kryztian (14th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th June 2016), Muzz (29th June 2016), Orph (4th June 2016), Rich (16th January 2018), StandingWave (4th June 2016), Stephanie (16th June 2016), Suzi E (5th October 2021), tessfreq (4th June 2016), Wind (5th June 2016), Zampano (4th June 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

To Billy:

(and maybe more!) for sharing this wonderful story.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (4th June 2016), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), ElfeMya (18th June 2016), Ewan (7th May 2023), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2016), Muzz (29th June 2016), Stephanie (16th June 2016), Suzi E (5th October 2021), Zampano (4th June 2016)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

This has all been such a fascinating read for me - thank you for sharing it.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2016), Billy (4th June 2016), Bluegreen (5th June 2016), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), ElfeMya (18th June 2016), Ewan (7th May 2023), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2016), Muzz (29th June 2016), Stephanie (16th June 2016), Zampano (4th June 2016)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,211 times in 5,679 posts

Bump!

I'd never heard of the Naadi Shastra in my life till last night. It was mentioned on Coast to Coast. I was absolutely intrigued.

And then I was synchronistically directed here by Bill today, only to be exposed to the Naadi Shastra again. I think I have to pursue it!

How I missed this wonderful thread back in 2013 is anyone's guess. Billy, what an amazing story you've shared here. I'm so impressed by you and your adventurous, unstoppable spirit. What a beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing my friend.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2018), Billy (16th January 2018), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Ewan (17th January 2018), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th January 2018), Hervé (15th January 2018), Jean-Marie (15th January 2018), Kristin (15th January 2018), onevoice (23rd January 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2023), Wind (15th January 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Here's a link to the Coast to Coast show titled 'Mystical India' (I'm operating from my phone and hope I've successfully done this) that I listened to couple nights ago.

British medium Craig Hamilton-Parker is featured here and discusses the Naadi Shastra quite a bit during this interview. Fyi he comes on during the second half of the show.

https://youtu.be/NkS2MGuSSqk
    Last edited by Mike; 16th January 2018 at 17:22.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2018), Billy (16th January 2018), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Ewan (17th January 2018), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th January 2018), Hervé (15th January 2018), Jean-Marie (15th January 2018), onevoice (23rd January 2018), Stephanie (7th May 2023), Wind (15th January 2018)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Darn. Mike, The video has taken down and the Utube account terminated.
    Last edited by Mike; 16th January 2018 at 17:24.

Peace

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2018), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Darn. Mike, The video has taken down and the Utube account terminated.

Hey Billy, I've just edited my post to include a functional link.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2018), Billy (17th January 2018), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), onevoice (23rd January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast