Thread: Naadi Shastra: My experience with Destiny

1. Link to Post #81
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

Default Re: Naadi Shastra: My experience with Destiny

Quote Posted by Billy (here)

How was your reading Kanishk ?
    Me and my cousin brother came right back to my room and layed down after that, it was overwhelming. We then downloaded the audio recording sent via email and listened to each other’s recording again. It was still overwhelming. His reading sent my them is 20 minutes long and mine is 27 minutes long. At the time of question answers for finding out the leaf, I recorded the audio by my phone and in second session when the reading is read out loud, I again recorded it on my phone.
    That week I called my cousin brother immediately to come to my city via flight to bring some of my documents which I needed for verification elsewhere. After few days I planned on taking a leave and going out into the main city to show it to him. I thought to show his Birthchart to one good astrologer here in this city or else we can go to Nadi reader, maybe his leaf there and I will ask about my other chapters of Nadi. On that day we had no plan to where we should go so we just where direction took, as I had Naadi reader in mind we went there. My brother said that why I should spend unnecessarily for his Naadi. There at the the centre leaf reader was not present, some other guy was there who was not a leaf reader. I told him that I came various times and called various times also. That many times I was told that the rotation of leafs is pending due to some functions etc. from Chennai. And last time when I asked they told me to come but there was again the question answer thing there. Does that happen each time for each chapters? He said that ask him (the reader) to get your specific chapter not the Prashna Chapter (Prashna = Question).

Now because of this unclear data, I got upset. I knew that my curiosity is not been fulfilled, but also my leaf reader is not telling me things clearly. At the time of question-answers for finding the Naadi leaf with him I told him the names of my mother and father; afterwards he asked me few things and said that these are matching and asked my time of birth etc. (by which you can calculate birthchart) and asked me to wait outside. That’s why I wanted to translate the transcripts on the leaf that I had taken picture of with by camera. He also wrote somethings on a notebook in present day Tamil script with south India Birthchart on second page of their note book. This is about the first Naadi reader that I visited, and about which I described Naadi related posts in previous months.

Now that guy at that Naadi centre told us to come next time and with upset mind I was wearing my shoes outside. One guy came there for the first time asking us if this is the Naadi centre etc. He went inside and gave his thumb prints and was told that people are not present and that he should come next time. After that he told us that before this he had gone to other Naadi reader but his leaf was not found there last time, and therefore he came here to give it a try. He told us that one he previously visited only charge 600 rupees if the leaf is found. And that they only take the first Alphabet of your name, that they doesn’t ask your name. That he was actually referred to that Naadi centre by his friend not here. My brother was actually taking interest in talking to him not me. But after coming downstairs towards our vehicles I asked about the address, that where it is? The area that he mentioned was coming towards the direction if we head back to my room, from where we came, because it was raining all the day continuously and we are not in the mind of travelling elasewhere. When we reached at that cross road mentioned by that guy, we saw no advertisements or anything. Afterwards we found that the location tagged there as Nadi Astrology Centre but were still unable to find it. No contact number was also mentioned on the google maps tag. I was almost like with the mind that we should now leave the idea and head back. But actually my brother pushed me to just try more. Went inside an unknown building and somebody told that they don’t know if there is any Naadi or some astrology or religious centre here. But still my cousin told me that we should just check till the end and be confirmed and then one guy told him that yes there is an Naadi centre upwards. Reaching there on top floor there was no advertise banner in front of their centre. But looking at the wooden carving on the entrance I knew this is it.

In my reading the first half is very bad, don’t know if the guy was translating meant to say ‘..always been happening’ but actually saying ‘…will always happen’ while translating Tamil sentences read out loud by the actual leaf reader. But afterwards I understood that he meant that only. The first part of the reading was about the worse time line and the other was about the better one. But because the worst part was so overwhelming only that was in my mind, unable to concentrate on the good time line prediction. When they were reading out loud worse after worse after worse, I was sitting numb saying say something good. Afterwards when they told about the remedies that I have to i.e. to visit some places on timely basis and some mantras that has to be recited for specific amount and duration. The good timeline started. It was different than the worst one. Still the apathy that entered inside me took some while to come out. And we went back to my room and listened to the audio recording sent by them to us over the email again. And listened to the good part with focus.

One day I went to that centre again to ask them about the mantras. But they told me that only their Big Guru know that. That they don’t know it. Don’t know, I am actually in financial troubles now to pay for the Mantra reciting by their Guru. They don’t even take credit card, they only want cash. They told me that I can pay some amount now and reset afterwards. So I took out some cash, a less than 1/4th amount and asked them to start the mantras.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2018), Billy (30th July 2018), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Franny (16th June 2020), Hervé (30th July 2018), Kryztian (14th September 2021), Omi (30th July 2018), Pam (2nd December 2018), Wind (31st July 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)

How was your reading Kanishk ?

One day I went to that centre again to ask them about the mantras. But they told me that only their Big Guru know that. That they don’t know it. Don’t know, I am actually in financial troubles now to pay for the Mantra reciting by their Guru. They don’t even take credit card, they only want cash. They told me that I can pay some amount now and reset afterwards. So I took out some cash, a less than 1/4th amount and asked them to start the mantras.
    Thanks for sharing Kanishk.
    I do not quite understand everything you said.
    But one thing I must say is "DO NOT over stretch your finances and get yourself into debt, if you cannot afford it, tell them so and walk away"

This is meant to be a positive experience for you. Not one that causes you stress.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2018), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Franny (16th June 2020), kanishk (31st July 2018), Wind (31st July 2018)

5. Link to Post #83
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Up until now, I looked into my

Shri Agasthiya Mahashiva Naadi 1st Chapter (General Chapter) {at M.P. Bala Naadi centre, Pune}
    Shri Agasthiya Mahashiva Naadi 7th Chapter {at M. Manoharan Naadi centre, Pune}
    Shri Agasthiya Mahashiva Naadi 10th Chapter (Pending - Found but not yet read) {at M. Manoharan Naadi centre, Pune}

Shri Mahashiva Sukshma Naadi (14 chapters at once) {at P. Karan Swamy Naadi centre, Pune}

Shri Kagapujandar Vasista Naadi (Mahasukshma with all chapters - partially read) {at Pune}

At this 'Kagapujandar Vasista Naadi' I met a guy who gave me huge amount of information.

And there in one guy named Shashikant Oak, who have his youtube channel. Here is his book in english. It will be of some help to those who wanna know more about Naadi leaf reading.

Kindle and Paperback: https://www.amazon.in/Naadi-Predicti.../dp/B00IJ1EWXI
    https://www.amazon.com/Naadi-Predict.../dp/8171829481
    Free Google book: https://books.google.co.in/books?id=...page&q&f=false
    Last edited by kanishk; 10th October 2018 at 15:03.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), Billy (10th October 2018), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Eva2 (10th October 2018), Ewan (7th May 2023), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), Franny (16th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey everyone

Can anyone recommend a place online where I could get this done?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to whitewizard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), Billy (26th November 2018), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), Forest Denizen (25th November 2018), kanishk (11th October 2018), Kryztian (14th September 2021), Unicorn (11th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #85
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by whitewizard (here)
    Hey everyone

Can anyone recommend a place online where I could get this done?
    What you can do is search them on google maps. There you will find many Naadi readers in various big cities of India. In the description find their website and on some there maybe a skypeID given. Contact them via skype and do your palm reading done like that.

Now, couple of the above given Naadi leaf reading centers provide readings through skype to foreigners in English language. This can be done over phone or Watsaap call also. When the leaf is found the recording will be sent to you via email or watsaap.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2018), Billy (26th November 2018), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), Forest Denizen (26th November 2018), Franny (16th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Apart from General life reading, there is separate Prashna (=questions) patti (=a long rectangular shape)(=leaf) where you can ask questions.

They are also called Jeeva (=alive) Naadi.

When you ask question its like here and now the question is listened and been given answer. Even if the leaf from which it is been read can be carbon dated way back. But the answers are like here and now. With all the probabilities.

Came to realize that, there is a free will, you can not affect it. There are always probabilities. Your actions, your mistakes can make a person think different about about you. Of course the astrology is affecting yours and theirs moods and thoughts. For all those astrological defects remedies can be done. But free will is here and now, in present. You can do all sorts of things to make a person love you; like astrological remedies, presents, sweet talk, but free will is there for them, whether their decision was affected by astrological affects or their past experiences or your past mistakes.

While doing Jeeva Naadi if you will ask any dumb question you will be scolded like father scolds his kids, but its a fatherly love. You will feel emotions out of the text. Naadi reader feel it more. Its like you are really in communication with the Maharishi.

There's one Jeeva Naadi in south India. On that nothing is written. You can ask your question in any language; like say you ask it in Polish language. The answer will appear in Polish language written in Tamil script for the Naadi reader. He will read it as it is appeared for him, but the answer will be in Polish. Only you will understand it, because you know the Polish language. The text that appear are only visible to the Naadi reader.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2018), Billy (2nd December 2018), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Eva2 (2nd December 2018), Ewan (7th May 2023), Forest Denizen (3rd December 2018), Hym (4th April 2020), Stephanie (6th April 2020), Wind (7th August 2019)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

What does the ancient Naadi palm leaves say about today's Coronavirus?
    Graig Hamilton-Parker reads from the Naadi Shasta.
    I found this very interesting.

The YouTube video description:
    Did the 10,000-year-old Naadi leaves foresee the coronavirus? In this video, Craig discusses his psychic coronavirus predictions in the light of the revelations recently made in the Indian Naadi.

Naadi astrology comes from Southern India. The ancient Siddha yogis had superhuman clairvoyance and were able to foresee the destiny of anyone who is to read the Naadi palm leaves. As well as the future of individuals some Naadi leaves contain the future of humanity.

Craig has been studying Naadi astrology and has uncovered a number of texts that have foreseen the coronavirus pandemic. Craig is hailed by the newspapers as the New Nostradamus. His psychic predictions also foresaw the coronavirus pandemic and was headline news in the Sun online Newspaper.

In this video, you will learn more about his insights and psychic predictions for the coronavirus. How did it start? Was it a biological weapon? How will the coronavirus pandemic end? And when!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th April 2020 at 10:51. Reason: added the YouTube text
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), DeeMetrios (12th July 2021), Ewan (7th May 2023), Franny (16th June 2020), greybeard (4th April 2020), Hym (4th April 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (16th June 2020), Stephanie (6th April 2020), Unicorn (4th April 2020), Wind (4th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #88
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Billy I watched, listened to the entire video and I agree with what is said and that there is a silver lining -- an opportunity to evolve spiritually.
    I hope more people will go within -- do mantras etc. There in lies the "answer".
    Thanks for posting the video
    Best wishes
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Billy (4th April 2020), Ewan (7th May 2023), Franny (16th June 2020), Stephanie (6th April 2020), Wind (4th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Billy I watched, listened to the entire video and I agree with what is said and that there is a silver lining -- an opportunity to evolve spiritually.
    I hope more people will go within -- do mantras etc. There in lies the "answer".
    Thanks for posting the video
    Best wishes
    Chris
    Thanks Chris, Yes I loved his quote, "If you can't go out, go within"

Peace

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), DeeMetrios (12th July 2021), Ewan (7th May 2023), Franny (16th June 2020), greybeard (4th April 2020), Hym (4th April 2020), Stephanie (6th April 2020), Wind (4th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I felt very at home in India Billy
    and was interested to hear Sai Baba mentioned several times in the video.
    I was fortunate to spend a month one Christmas on his ashram.
    It was quite amazing on Christmas day -- many thousands there all races all culture all religions -- singing Christian Hymns.
    He often said "There is only one religion The religion of Love"
    India is the cradle of spirituality.
    I find Advaita Vedanta attractive.
    Quite a broad Philosophy

With love Chris

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), DeeMetrios (12th July 2021), Ewan (7th May 2023), Franny (16th June 2020), kanishk (3rd September 2021), Stephanie (6th April 2020), Wind (4th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What also comes from the video is, there is a limit to free will, at least by implication
    If this was not so the future, the past of the individual precisely "written" on the leaves would not be more than a possibility but it seems so accurate that it is probably a definite.

A young friend once said to me "If you think God does not know what you are going to do next, think again"
    That kind of sums it up.
    I suspect we may be able to delay things, react positively or otherwise, but the future is mapped out for us or it could not appear on the leaves.
    Chris

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), Franny (16th June 2020), Stephanie (6th April 2020), Wind (4th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

This is a part quote from a long post on page 1 of this thread which I posted here in 2018.
    Naadi prophecy for our time highlighted in red.

The 21st Century According to the Sapta Rishi Nadis

From the German original: “Die Palmblattbibliotheken und ihre Prophezeiungen zur Zukunft Europas”
    Translated by George Vodvárka.

According to legend, the library was created more than 5,000 years ago by seven holy rishis. They apparently wrote biographies of about 80,000 people who will come to ask their fate. About ten percent of these leaves apply to persons born out of India. In the course of centuries, several copies of the original text were done, so that today there are 12 libraries of palm leaves, located in different places of the Indian subcontinent.

These palm leaves each have a dimension of 6 x 46 cm. Written upon them are the fates of people who come to them to ask about the future life. The questioner’s fate is apparently recorded on both sides of the strip sheet palm. The letters are reportedly only about 1 mm high, and to the untrained eye, are not easily distinguishable. In these tiny letters one can find all the details of his life, including information of his parents and siblings, life partner and children, profession and certain physical characteristics and possible shortcomings. Modern concepts are sometimes figuratively translated. For example, the driver as a profession defined as “a vehicle manager”.

Sometimes in the palm sheet, the name of the person is recorded and also the names of his close relatives; if at the time of his visit still alive. In many sheets are written in advance and the date and name of the person who visits the library. According to von Buttlar the visitor usually is confronted with two sheets. The first give the name, details of his life as well as data on previous incarnation. If specific information relating to the life agrees, the Nadi interpreter reads from the second sheet also its future. There is the Bhrigu-samhita and the Shuka Nadi.

According to an article in Magazine Esotera, year 1992/8, Johannes von Buttlar says that the library in Bangalore stores 3,665 "bundles palm leaves", each of which consist of 365 palm leaves.

The interpretation of palm leaves in the family apparently a tradition transmitted from father to the oldest son. The particular copies I analyzed with c14 system where 350 years old.

I started to investigate the nadi leaves in Feb of 1993 in libraries in Bangalore and Madras. From the palm leaf nadis, each person receives only the information which may help his personal spiritual growth. Just in case that his karma is one of active participation in the political life of the country and for helping the future; one receives the necessary information from the relevant volumes of palm leaves.

There was some doubt initially raised in me in the context as to whether I have the right to publish the content of these prophetic texts palm leaves. In discussions with Ganesha Shastri and other interpreters of palm leaves in Madras and Bangalore, however, I came to the belief that it is my task in this life, to try to make this information accessible to as many people as possible. This obligation for me is already clear from the fact that I received an extraordinary honor and I could get these rare prophetic manuscripts.

These Bhrighu Nadi readings were done by Ganesha Babu Shastri to Thomas Ritter from old Tamil palm leaves in his Nadi center in Madras, on Sept 2001. The information is originally published in a book in German language in 2006, and then translated into Czech language.

READINGS

Snipped?..

After 2018, another strange disease will kill hundreds of thousands of human lives in U.S., Europe, Asia. The infected person easily gets ill by normal diseases such as colds, as their organism, is unable to deal with them. Death usually arrives within three days. (Ganesh Babu Sastri called the disease by an English acronym RISC - Rapid Immune System Collapse, the accelerated collapse of the immune system - author’s note) In most cases the disease causes death. After the year 2023 in Europe, some African refugees bring a fatal disease called Kunu. Weak people get a high fever and their internal organs cease to work in a few days. The sickness will be deadly and will spread as fast as flu. But two years before the outbreak of the epidemic, they will discover the parasite worms in the blood. Internal organs get affected, especially the heart and liver; and the infected person dies within a week. This disease is transmitted by animal food.

Snipped.

After 2049 people will have knowledge that they are not alone in the universe. Repairing the damage caused by natural disasters in Europe and the Middle East, artifacts will be found, which will clearly demonstrate to the public their extraterrestrial origin. This discovery will have far-reaching impact on religious and philosophical systems. The period since 2049 bears a sign of a new beginning, a spiritually-oriented age forthcoming Satya-yuga.

Distributed via the internet by Thomas Ritter -
    Prophecies of Europe / Libraries from Palm Leaves
    [From the German original: “Die Palmblattbibliotheken und ihre Prophezeiungen zur Zukunft Europas”]
    Translated by: George Vodvárka. Pub. Jochen Kopp, Rottenburg (2006),
    www.dialog-lhc.cz • e-mail: knihy@dialog-lhc.cz
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Whether or not the above predictions are reliable, I cannot say, except where the coincide with Shrila Prabhupada’s prophetic description of a mini-Satya Yuga, the worldwide spread of Krishna consciousness. They are passed along to you as a matter of general interest in order to stimulate your understanding of the great need for devotees to find a safe environment in the coming crises. What we know is that the cities and the artificially-created oil-dependent “prosperity” must come to an end, and end – sooner rather than later. Alongside these harsh realities, shadow governments are vying for world domination using so-called elected “fall-guys” to play “world leaders”

Peace

Peace

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Constance (4th April 2020), Eva2 (4th April 2020), Ewan (7th May 2023), Franny (16th June 2020), greybeard (4th April 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (8th April 2020), Kryztian (14th September 2021), Mike (4th April 2020), Stephanie (6th April 2020), Unicorn (4th April 2020), Wind (4th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

What does the ancient Naadi palm leaves say about today's Coronavirus?
    Graig Hamilton-Parker reads from the Naadi Shasta.
    I found this very interesting.

The YouTube video description:
    Did the 10,000-year-old Naadi leaves foresee the coronavirus? In this video, Craig discusses his psychic coronavirus predictions in the light of the revelations recently made in the Indian Naadi.

Naadi astrology comes from Southern India. The ancient Siddha yogis had superhuman clairvoyance and were able to foresee the destiny of anyone who is to read the Naadi palm leaves. As well as the future of individuals some Naadi leaves contain the future of humanity.

Craig has been studying Naadi astrology and has uncovered a number of texts that have foreseen the coronavirus pandemic. Craig is hailed by the newspapers as the New Nostradamus. His psychic predictions also foresaw the coronavirus pandemic and was headline news in the Sun online Newspaper.

In this video, you will learn more about his insights and psychic predictions for the coronavirus. How did it start? Was it a biological weapon? How will the coronavirus pandemic end? And when!
    This is another updated video by Graig Hamilton-Parker concerning the Cova19 virus from the Naadi released yesterday.

Peace

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2020), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Elainie (8th April 2020), Eva2 (8th April 2020), Ewan (7th May 2023), greybeard (8th April 2020), Hym (8th April 2020), Stephanie (8th April 2020), Wind (8th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Billy, could you possibly summarize? Is that easy to do? At the moment, even a 15 video feels like it's getting long, and there's a LOT to keep up with. But I'm really very interested indeed.

Edit to add:
    Okay, here's a summary of the second video. (Not the first one, which I've not watched.)

From the Naadi prophecies only:
    • There'll be a recognized "cure" by 12 April (i.e. 4 days from now).
    • There'll be more lockdowns and public unrest, and possible uprisings. But step by step, the restrictions will be lifted at the end of May.
    • By the beginning of summer, life will be normal again. There'll be another outbreak in September, but not as bad as the current (first) outbreak.
    • To help yourself, strengthen your personal immune system. Avoid negativity and fear, eat green vegetables (freshly picked if possible), take tulsi (an Indian herb), basil (dark green is best), drink hot water regularly, and make sure your food is always fully cooked.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th April 2020 at 15:15.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (8th April 2020), Billy (8th April 2020), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), Franny (16th June 2020), Luke Holiday (8th April 2020), Maunagarjana (8th April 2020), onawah (13th April 2020), Stephanie (8th April 2020), sunwings (8th April 2020), Unicorn (8th April 2020), Wind (8th April 2020), Yoda (8th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #95
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    An interesting day today. If anyone doesn't know what the very remarkable Naadi Prophecies are, do read this thread.
    I would like to add a caveat to that.

I visited the Nadi Gruha in Bangalore in 1991. The reading took a little over an hour and half of it was dedicated to my life up to that point in time, the other half to my life in the future up to my proposed time of death which was given to me precisely to the hour. The session was recorded on audio tape and I went back to it a number of times later. Long story short: Amazingly some of the stuff pertaining to my life up to that point was correct, but it was all quite general. but still, nothing one could easily elicit from my behavior or questions asked.
    However ZERO was correct that pertained to my life "in the future" which is now 30 years my past.

I visited another such Nadi reader in Madras in 2001 and this time took a video camera with me. I uploaded the entire session which in my opinion was nothing but cold reading mixed with guessing and outrageous claims for my future. you can watch it here:

30. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by Goba (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    An interesting day today. If anyone doesn't know what the very remarkable Naadi Prophecies are, do read this thread.
    I would like to add a caveat to that.

I visited the Nadi Gruha in Bangalore in 1991. The reading took a little over an hour and half of it was dedicated to my life up to that point in time, the other half to my life in the future up to my proposed time of death which was given to me precisely to the hour. The session was recorded on audio tape and I went back to it a number of times later. Long story short: Amazingly some of the stuff pertaining to my life up to that point was correct, but it was all quite general. but still, nothing one could easily elicit from my behavior or questions asked.
    However ZERO was correct that pertained to my life "in the future" which is now 30 years my past.

I visited another such Nadi reader in Madras in 2001 and this time took a video camera with me. I uploaded the entire session which in my opinion was nothing but cold reading mixed with guessing and outrageous claims for my future. you can watch it here:

Craig Hamilton Parker stresses that the vast majority of Naadi readers are complete frauds. He talks about this in the Mystic Journey to India documentary. He says he was lucky to get in contact with some people who are the real deal, which he says you have to have exceptionally good karma to do. Otherwise, he says, he would have gotten fleeced by grifters.
    "The total number of minds in the universe is one." - Erwin Schrödinger

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Billy (12th June 2020), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Constance (13th April 2020), Ewan (7th May 2023), Franny (16th June 2020), Hym (12th June 2020), Peter UK (16th June 2020), Wind (17th April 2020)

32. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

Has anyone heard of Bhrigu Samhita astrology - it seems very similar to the naadi palm leaf astrology. Apparently this is less well known but supposedly covers astrology charts for about a million people and is also thousands of years old. This is how Wikipedia describes it:

'The Bhrigu Saṃhitā is a Sanskrit astrological (Jyotisha) treatise attributed in its introduction to Maharishi Bhrigu, one of the Saptarishis (seven sages) of the Vedic period. Its introductory chapter states that it was compiled by the saptrishi uttaradhikari out of compassion for humanity so that humanity could cope with the pressures of its existence and move towards a more spiritual nature.[1] The Bhrigu Samhita claims to contain predictions about current and future lives as well as information about past lives.'

Has anyone else had experience with this ancient astrology?
    Last edited by Eva2; 12th June 2020 at 00:35. Reason: change a bit

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2020), Billy (12th June 2020), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), kanishk (3rd September 2021), Peter UK (16th June 2020)

34. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

I am doing a bit of "light" online reading of the Bhrigu Samhita manuscripts and astrology and am finding it very interesting. It does sound similar in many ways to the naadi leaves and apparently is as accurate when genuine. Like the naadi leaves, it probably has more scammers than authentic people involved in this astrology but it does seem there are a few authentic holders and readers of this manuscript which has been described as the physical equivalent of the Akashic Records. I hope I'm not derailing this thread by introducing this here but did note other references to the bhrigu samhita on this thread. If I'm veering off topic, please remove this. I am certainly interested in anyone who has experience with the naadi and bhrigu forms of astrology. I've had two readings with the naadi and was amazed at the accuracy of my present circumstances and hope the future predictions are as accurate. Here's a video of a David Lane interview after his experience with Bhrigu Samhita:

https://youtu.be/6CQxcRrDR3w

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th June 2020), Billy (16th June 2020), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), Franny (16th June 2020), kanishk (3rd September 2021), Peter UK (16th June 2020)

36. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Hi Jill
    I had a look at the Bhrigu Samhita and yes is sounds like it is the same as the Naadi Shastra. The same procedure just a different Sage from North India instead of from Tamil Nadu in the south.

There are also ancient Buddhist monasteries in the Himalayan mountains who hold the ancient leaves in libraries. I don't think they do readings, but if you stay with them and follow their teachings for a while, if they decide you are worthy, they will read them to you.

Peace

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2020), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Eva2 (16th June 2020), Ewan (7th May 2023), Franny (16th June 2020), Peter UK (16th June 2020), Wind (16th June 2020)

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Hi Jill
    I had a look at the Bhrigu Samhita and yes is sounds like it is the same as the Naadi Shastra. The same procedure just a different Sage from North India instead of from Tamil Nadu in the south.

There are also ancient Buddhist monasteries in the Himalayan mountains who hold the ancient leaves in libraries. I don't think they do readings, but if you stay with them and follow their teachings for a while, if they decide you are worthy, they will read them to you.
    Thank you Billy - I think I read that there are a lot of the leaves/pages held in the Punjab. There seems to be a lot of established families there who have been reading these leaves for generations. Interesting that Buddhist monasteries hold leaves as well. I vaguely recall reading an excerpt from one of Craig Parker's books that he also did a bit of research on this astrology but was not ready, somewhat afraid (or words to that effect) to look for his page.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2020), Billy (23rd June 2020), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), Franny (16th June 2020), Wind (16th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast