Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Naadi Shastra: My experience with Destiny

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 446 posts

Default Re: Naadi Shastra: My experience with Destiny

Quote Posted by Billy (here)

How was your reading Kanishk ?
    Me and my cousin brother came right back to my room and layed down after that, it was overwhelming. We then downloaded the audio recording sent via email and listened to each otherís recording again. It was still overwhelming. His reading sent my them is 20 minutes long and mine is 27 minutes long. At the time of question answers for finding out the leaf, I recorded the audio by my phone and in second session when the reading is read out loud, I again recorded it on my phone.
    That week I called my cousin brother immediately to come to my city via flight to bring some of my documents which I needed for verification elsewhere. After few days I planned on taking a leave and going out into the main city to show it to him. I thought to show his Birthchart to one good astrologer here in this city or else we can go to Nadi reader, maybe his leaf there and I will ask about my other chapters of Nadi. On that day we had no plan to where we should go so we just where direction took, as I had Naadi reader in mind we went there. My brother said that why I should spend unnecessarily for his Naadi. There at the the centre leaf reader was not present, some other guy was there who was not a leaf reader. I told him that I came various times and called various times also. That many times I was told that the rotation of leafs is pending due to some functions etc. from Chennai. And last time when I asked they told me to come but there was again the question answer thing there. Does that happen each time for each chapters? He said that ask him (the reader) to get your specific chapter not the Prashna Chapter (Prashna = Question).

Now because of this unclear data, I got upset. I knew that my curiosity is not been fulfilled, but also my leaf reader is not telling me things clearly. At the time of question-answers for finding the Naadi leaf with him I told him the names of my mother and father; afterwards he asked me few things and said that these are matching and asked my time of birth etc. (by which you can calculate birthchart) and asked me to wait outside. Thatís why I wanted to translate the transcripts on the leaf that I had taken picture of with by camera. He also wrote somethings on a notebook in present day Tamil script with south India Birthchart on second page of their note book. This is about the first Naadi reader that I visited, and about which I described Naadi related posts in previous months.

Now that guy at that Naadi centre told us to come next time and with upset mind I was wearing my shoes outside. One guy came there for the first time asking us if this is the Naadi centre etc. He went inside and gave his thumb prints and was told that people are not present and that he should come next time. After that he told us that before this he had gone to other Naadi reader but his leaf was not found there last time, and therefore he came here to give it a try. He told us that one he previously visited only charge 600 rupees if the leaf is found. And that they only take the first Alphabet of your name, that they doesnít ask your name. That he was actually referred to that Naadi centre by his friend not here. My brother was actually taking interest in talking to him not me. But after coming downstairs towards our vehicles I asked about the address, that where it is? The area that he mentioned was coming towards the direction if we head back to my room, from where we came, because it was raining all the day continuously and we are not in the mind of travelling elasewhere. When we reached at that cross road mentioned by that guy, we saw no advertisements or anything. Afterwards we found that the location tagged there as Nadi Astrology Centre but were still unable to find it. No contact number was also mentioned on the google maps tag. I was almost like with the mind that we should now leave the idea and head back. But actually my brother pushed me to just try more. Went inside an unknown building and somebody told that they donít know if there is any Naadi or some astrology or religious centre here. But still my cousin told me that we should just check till the end and be confirmed and then one guy told him that yes there is an Naadi centre upwards. Reaching there on top floor there was no advertise banner in front of their centre. But looking at the wooden carving on the entrance I knew this is it.

In my reading the first half is very bad, donít know if the guy was translating meant to say Ď..always been happeningí but actually saying ĎÖwill always happení while translating Tamil sentences read out loud by the actual leaf reader. But afterwards I understood that he meant that only. The first part of the reading was about the worse time line and the other was about the better one. But because the worst part was so overwhelming only that was in my mind, unable to concentrate on the good time line prediction. When they were reading out loud worse after worse after worse, I was sitting numb saying say something good. Afterwards when they told about the remedies that I have to i.e. to visit some places on timely basis and some mantras that has to be recited for specific amount and duration. The good timeline started. It was different than the worst one. Still the apathy that entered inside me took some while to come out. And we went back to my room and listened to the audio recording sent by them to us over the email again. And listened to the good part with focus.

One day I went to that centre again to ask them about the mantras. But they told me that only their Big Guru know that. That they donít know it. Donít know, I am actually in financial troubles now to pay for the Mantra reciting by their Guru. They donít even take credit card, they only want cash. They told me that I can pay some amount now and reset afterwards. So I took out some cash, a less than 1/4th amount and asked them to start the mantras.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2018), Billy (30th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Hervť (30th July 2018), Ken (25th November 2018), Omi (30th July 2018), peterpam (2nd December 2018), Wind (31st July 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,655 times in 4,412 posts

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)
    Quote Posted by Billy (here)

How was your reading Kanishk ?

One day I went to that centre again to ask them about the mantras. But they told me that only their Big Guru know that. That they donít know it. Donít know, I am actually in financial troubles now to pay for the Mantra reciting by their Guru. They donít even take credit card, they only want cash. They told me that I can pay some amount now and reset afterwards. So I took out some cash, a less than 1/4th amount and asked them to start the mantras.
    Thanks for sharing Kanishk.
    I do not quite understand everything you said.
    But one thing I must say is "DO NOT over stretch your finances and get yourself into debt, if you cannot afford it, tell them so and walk away"

This is meant to be a positive experience for you. Not one that causes you stress.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), kanishk (31st July 2018), Ken (25th November 2018), Wind (31st July 2018)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Up until now, I looked into my

Shri Agasthiya Mahashiva Naadi 1st Chapter (General Chapter) {at M.P. Bala Naadi centre, Pune}
    Shri Agasthiya Mahashiva Naadi 7th Chapter {at M. Manoharan Naadi centre, Pune}
    Shri Agasthiya Mahashiva Naadi 10th Chapter (Pending - Found but not yet read) {at M. Manoharan Naadi centre, Pune}

Shri Mahashiva Sukshma Naadi (14 chapters at once) {at P. Karan Swamy Naadi centre, Pune}

Shri Kagapujandar Vasista Naadi (Mahasukshma with all chapters - partially read) {at Pune}

At this 'Kagapujandar Vasista Naadi' I met a guy who gave me huge amount of information.

And there in one guy named Shashikant Oak, who have his youtube channel. Here is his book in english. It will be of some help to those who wanna know more about Naadi leaf reading.

Kindle and Paperback: https://www.amazon.in/Naadi-Predicti.../dp/B00IJ1EWXI
    https://www.amazon.com/Naadi-Predict.../dp/8171829481
    Free Google book: https://books.google.co.in/books?id=...page&q&f=false
    Last edited by kanishk; 10th October 2018 at 15:03.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), Billy (10th October 2018), Jill (10th October 2018), Ken (25th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #84
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey everyone

Can anyone recommend a place online where I could get this done?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to whitewizard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), Billy (26th November 2018), kanishk (11th October 2018), Ken (25th November 2018), Unicorn (11th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Quote Posted by whitewizard (here)
    Hey everyone

Can anyone recommend a place online where I could get this done?
    What you can do is search them on google maps. There you will find many Naadi readers in various big cities of India. In the description find their website and on some there maybe a skypeID given. Contact them via skype and do your palm reading done like that.

Now, couple of the above given Naadi leaf reading centers provide readings through skype to foreigners in English language. This can be done over phone or Watsaap call also. When the leaf is found the recording will be sent to you via email or watsaap.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2018), Billy (26th November 2018), Ken (26th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Apart from General life reading, there is separate Prashna (=questions) patti (=a long rectangular shape)(=leaf) where you can ask questions.

They are also called Jeeva (=alive) Naadi.

When you ask question its like here and now the question is listened and been given answer. Even if the leaf from which it is been read can be carbon dated way back. But the answers are like here and now. With all the probabilities.

Came to realize that, there is a free will, you can not affect it. There are always probabilities. Your actions, your mistakes can make a person think different about about you. Of course the astrology is affecting yours and theirs moods and thoughts. For all those astrological defects remedies can be done. But free will is here and now, in present. You can do all sorts of things to make a person love you; like astrological remedies, presents, sweet talk, but free will is there for them, whether their decision was affected by astrological affects or their past experiences or your past mistakes.

While doing Jeeva Naadi if you will ask any dumb question you will be scolded like father scolds his kids, but its a fatherly love. You will feel emotions out of the text. Naadi reader feel it more. Its like you are really in communication with the Maharishi.

There's one Jeeva Naadi in south India. On that nothing is written. You can ask your question in any language; like say you ask it in Polish language. The answer will appear in Polish language written in Tamil script for the Naadi reader. He will read it as it is appeared for him, but the answer will be in Polish. Only you will understand it, because you know the Polish language. The text that appear are only visible to the Naadi reader.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2018), Billy (2nd December 2018), Jill (2nd December 2018), Ken (3rd December 2018), Wind (7th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5