+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Native American Sites and the Great Pyramid of Giza

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Default Native American Sites and the Great Pyramid of Giza

Here's some info about some amazing spatial relationships between the Great Pyramid of Giza, Newark Earthworks, Serpent Mound, The Aztec Sunstone, Teotihuacan and more. This geographic scheme seems to have been planned by people with a value of the Great Pyramid. Did Native Americans value the pyramids? Or did another group of people arrive in the Americas that promoted this phenom to Native Americans? Here' s a video I made on the subject.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Alekahn2 (25th October 2013), Davidallany (25th October 2013), eaglespirit (28th October 2013), jagman (28th October 2013), Jake (26th October 2013), leavesoftrees (29th October 2013), Mark (25th October 2013), Midnight Rambler (28th October 2013), Mike (25th October 2013), onawah (25th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (25th October 2013), ulli (28th October 2013), william r sanford72 (25th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,485 times in 2,851 posts

Default Re: Native American Sites and the Great Pyramid of Giza

Good to see you, my friend. An excellent synthesis of information as always. Keep up the great work. What is implicit in your work is the supposition that there was knowledge of distant cultures that led to the connection of these megalithic builds, mounds and other formations.

At 4.22 you ask if there was a suggestion, by these alignments, that there was European interference in the Americas that caused these geometry-related phenomenon to appear. Due to the way you posed the question and followed up after, I'm wondering do you believe, and will you address in your book, some sort of European-based connection with the Great Pyramids of Giza? This post-Christ interference you mention is also quite interesting. You know I'm all in when you bring up Humbolt and the other cosmographic Geographers.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Cartomancer (28th October 2013), eaglespirit (28th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013), ulli (28th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Default Re: Native American Sites and the Great Pyramid of Giza

Rahkyt, Good to see you again. I think Native Americans were eminently capable of achieving this level of technical ability. From a practical perspective it looks as if they developed these skills a little later in time than some of the more ancient cultures of Asia. To me it looks as if Teotihuacan was built long prior to the Zocalo and Sunstone. We see Cortes coming in 1520. This is two thousand years plus since the given time of the construction of the Great Pyramid. If Teotihuacan was there already then this subsequent culture simply built the Zocalo at a point where a 45 degree association would include both pyramid complexes. This is where I feel the manipulation came into play. This is Masonic values. Monctezuma predicted Cortes' arrival according to some. The Spanish had an active slave trade taking natives from Central America to work in the Islands for thirty years before the invasion. It would not have been too much trouble to replant some of these people back into the culture to propagate these myths. I think someone was working the 'Heart of Darkness' on the Aztecs. Here's a link to a free chapter of my next book. It discusses the relationships between the Great Cross of Hendaye and the Aztec Sunstone. The alchemical symbols on the Great Cross of Hendaye are actually giving you instructions about how to find the place of salvation stated in the myths surrounding the cross. I have found connections between the Monctezuma family who were made Spanish Nobility and the Great Cross of Hendaye which is touted as a millennial warning just like the Aztec Sunstone.

http://survivalcell.blogspot.com/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Mark (24th November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread