+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: What most likely is controlling weather worldwide, the tech

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default What most likely is controlling weather worldwide, the tech

2 January 15 - update I have asked the MODS to close this thread. Despite repeatedly trying to keep the thread on topic detailing the ELAT plus microwave blower system it is going off into directions which are contrary to what has been asked for in the OP.

The ELAT system is potentially a portable weather weapon. That is why I wanted to specifically stay focused.

I have asked the MODS to split off the various topics that forum members have brought up which are NOT the ELAT subject discussion which is the subject of this thread.

The NAME of the thread obviously is what is confusing people.. I thought it would be OBVIOUS to people by actually READING THE OP what the subject of this thread is.

I will be GLAD to read and participate in your individual split off threads and you can keep your own separate threads on-topic.

This thread is to be kept on topic for the benefit of members and guests alike.. When it is taken OFF topic, it maybe interesting, but not the intention of the OP who started this thread.

Thank you for your contributions.

====================================

I would like this thread to stay focused on finding the machines, going over the mechanics of HOW the weather can be manipulated, the most efficient ways such is done, and to develop counter-measures to prevent abuse or "weather wars". Please let's stay focused. There are lots of great minds here on the Forum who can track this type of stuff and assist.

We as a group are clearly concerned about these storms happening world-wide and we have been looking at methods to deal with them.

I think it may be important to point out I don't think these storms are accidental, and I will mention below what I have found. Possibly that will give some insights as to what to do about it, where to look, and what it looks like.

In 1996'ish a Russian scientist explained that Russia was exploring not "Tesla" technology (Tesla technology is HIGH FREQUENCY AC (alternating current) transmitting high voltage AC into the atmosphere).. that Russia was exploring the creation of nano-particle sized DC electric nano-ions (charged particles of a size range from 3 nanometers to 80 nanometers). Smog or "contrails" consist of particles (large in comparison) generally 2,500 nanometers through 10,000 nanometers..

The completed militarized system consists of a high voltage generator and control system, of about 250 kilovolts with needle point ion-cloud elements on the "wires", plus a microwave antenna and high powered transmiter to blast and direct the particles upwards. The microwave antennas would be either the dish type, or phased array type depending on the budget available.

When the nanoparticles are "up there" in the key altitudes, they cause nucleation, or particle clumping. When the particles clump they start to pull in other particles, and the storm builds. A high or low can be created, and apparently directed. The original Russian company developed to commercialize this was called ELAT. ELAT proved the concept and was used in Mexico. The technology is also said to be capable of UNDOING what it had created (as shown on the diagram below for the Mexican test system that was deployed).

ELAT, the original weather modification company, was initially launched in Russia in 1990 and subsequently relocated to Mexico in 1995. The location in Mexico corresponds to the location of where the current storms are originating in Mexico.

This technology, although was developed for land based deployment, could very well be deployed using essentially the same ground based antennas, but using ship-borne reactor powered sources, (including the microwave source), and tethered balloon antennas, similar to the radar reflectors and observation balloons that are used off KEY WEST, in the State of Florida.

"ELAT's weather modification technology - technology that Ionogenics, the new commercial company will now make available to U. S. and Canadian markets - has been used by the Mexican Government as part of their Federally funded rain stimulation program operating in multiple Mexican States."

"According to Dr. Roberto VonBertrab, Agricultural Secretary of the State of Aguascalientes, Mexico, " In the last two years, areas operating ELAT technology have experienced very favorable results. In fact, some areas in my state that typically get a range of precipitation between 250 and 325 millimeters (9.8" to 12.8") received precipitation levels greater than 700 millimeters (27.5")." In 2002, areas using ELAT technology achieved rainfall increases of 50% or more than the areas where ELAT technology was not used. "

The articles on this were dated 2003, 10 years ago. A lot has happened since then.

In my thread on this Forum, https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post745726 I talk about Nano-Particles and a bit about how they are used, and what particle size the DANGER RANGE exists. It is a good read and there is a section that explains the "spraying" that people talk about feeling such is happening in "contrails", the science is explained what happens and what is dangerous and why.

The Contrail nano-particle formation from the exhaust gas expanding when it exits the engine, is in the 3-80 nanometer size range, the weather modification range is in the 3-80 nanometer size range, the cellular toxic range is under the 50 nanometer size range. The particles nucleate or clump, and build up to visible particles, outside of the danger size. When they are invisible, below and smaller than the visible size they then become highly dangerous.

The ability to create nano-particles and then control them to be used biologically or environmentally is known.

Seeing the weather systems being modified, generated, directed, modified and controlled, and seeing the history on the actual generation technology (as illustrated), I find it highly unlikely that such is not happening..

In another post in a thread I started in this Forum, https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post740375 about Dugway Proving Ground (in Utah outside of Salt Lake City), I showed a structure that looks pretty darned close to the ELAT Antenna.

Here is the FORUM PIX of that structure:

Here is the general design of a ground based ELAT antenna system:

The above system was deployed around Mexico as shown:

A "militarized version" would consist of a microwave power source to act as an "ion blower", to force the particles into the atmosphere in precise location (and induce rotation)

and a resultant "rotation, either CW or CCW for a high or low pressure system", could look like this:

Any mention of "HAARP" in the rotating image is from the original gif which contained the image.. The thread is not about haarp.. the image was used because it showed ROTATING FIELDS, and nothing more..

I see that it was used over and over in the thread for some reason.. It's only relevance is that it is possible that the ELAT system could have been configured to rotate fields.. NOTHING MORE..

These systems deployed would allow for Weather Wars. This isn't science fiction. I had thought that such things were declared by Treaty to be illegal, but maybe I am mistaken.

If there are "stuck" or unusually precisely formed cyclonic events, either typhoons, hurricanes, or high or low pressure systems, there could very well be one of these systems, or substantially similar in operation.

There is no need to have a massive "HAARP-like" (or HAARP) itself type of system as shown. What was needed was a method to understand that NANO-PARTICLES play the starting component, the nucleation (clumping) action to suck in moisture or condense existing moisture into pressure systems, either directed upwards or downwards, and steering systems able to direct (associated microwave generators). ALL the existing technology exists and it was deployed in Mexico for weather modification by a government.

ref: http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Ionoge......-a098045118
    Last edited by Bob; 25th October 2015 at 01:42. Reason: updated some points of focus

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Default Re: What most likely is controlling weather worldwide, the tech

!!!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 25th October 2015 at 07:12.
    Why not now?

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Aspen (3rd January 2015), Chanlo23 (28th October 2013), Reinhard (27th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th October 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

@Christine:
    Quote Not sure what to think about Gordon Duff's report… the use of Tesla energy to break apart the typhoons.

This is the update on Typhoon Lekima: Staying out at sea and weakening with an expected northeast track.

I'm not sure about Gordon Duff's report either but on the whole I'm not counting on DARPA to help out.

(I do have to wonder if deployment of their energy devices caused the 7.3 earthquake near Japan today. Thank the stars that the tsunami alert from that has been cancelled and Fukushima does not seem to be threatened.

We still need for very little rain to fall on Fukushima from Francisco, however.)

That's great news about Lekima! Thanks for posting that. Let her stay out to sea and not cause any problems.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Aspen (3rd January 2015), Chanlo23 (28th October 2013), Nasu (2nd January 2015), Reinhard (28th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th October 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_...ion_management

Quote United States Patent 5003186 suggested that tiny metal flakes could be "added to the fuel of jet airliners, so that the particles would be emitted from the jet engine exhaust while the airliner was at its cruising altitude." Alternative proposals, not known to have been published in peer-reviewed journals, include the addition of silicon compounds to jet fuel to make silicon dioxide particles in the exhaust.[26]

A more sophisticated approach, using multi-layered nanoparticles (consisting of aluminum and barium titanate), was published by David Keith in 2010. He suggests utilizing the effects of photophoresis to increase the amount of time the aerosols stay airborne.[27]

and one last thing...

Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025
    Terra

IF.....

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Terra For This Post:

Aspen (3rd January 2015), Chanlo23 (28th October 2013), Nasu (2nd January 2015), nomadguy (27th October 2013), Reinhard (27th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th October 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Thank you Bobd for this thread. Some of this information I knew, but had no idea it was in such proportion and so advanced.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Bob (26th October 2013), Chanlo23 (28th October 2013), Nasu (2nd January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th October 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    Thank you Bobd for this thread. Some of this information I knew, but had no idea it was in such proportion and so advanced.
    Hi Chocolate - I believe that the earlier technology from 2003 we have been shown is what is out in the open, as used in Mexico. I saw in one of the published articles that the Company was trying similar weather induction explorations in the Laredo Texas area at one point. I will be researching more of this type of technology to look more at the steering systems. I'll post here what I find. tnx. Bob

11. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Bob, thank you. You have explained the concept quite well for an uneducated person in this area to be able to grasp the basics, so i hope I ill be able to do the same with the rest that you will find. Meanwhile I will try to find some more. I think I had some information about this somewhere in the alternative sections I was reading some time ago. I have the feeling it was connected to project Montauk described in a book, but I might be wrong, too much is trying to find a place in my mind right now.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Bob (27th October 2013), Chanlo23 (28th October 2013), chrysocolla (2nd January 2015), Rocky_Shorz (29th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,901 times in 15,481 posts

Ahhh... Meshicco...

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Here are two pictures from the OP first link:

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Aspen (3rd January 2015), Calz (28th October 2013), chocolate (26th October 2013), Nasu (2nd January 2015), nomadguy (27th October 2013), panopticon (28th October 2013), Reinhard (27th October 2013), seko (28th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Here are other ways geoengineering could be/is used to mess around:

That's how HAARP is used:

Quote After discovering that the ionosphere reacted strongly to HAARP transmissions, the project was militarized (see US Patent 4,686,605, “Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere”) and can now create ionospheric lenses that can be used to focus the sun's rays on a specific area, causing a localized rise in ground, ocean or atmospheric temperatures. This updraft creates a low pressure system at low altitudes and a high pressure system at high altitudes, and can be used to modify the flow of weather patterns.
    The sun provides the needed energy to manipulate these atmospheric instabilities.

From Daniel's Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP, World Orders, Time Lines and Ascension paper
    ... and:

Once upon a time... and not that long ago, this thread was started: Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP, World Orders, Time Lines and Ascension with reference to a paper by a certain "Daniel" with the same title: http://www.conscioushugs.com/wp-cont...ngineering.pdf and of which I reproduce portions of below:

Geoengineering: Customizing the Planet
    First thing they had to deal with was the sun getting a lot brighter from the combustion of dust and debris, now present in significant quantities in the solar system. They needed to come up with a way to create a “global dimming” effect to block off this bright light. Aluminum, a nice, lightweight and very abundant element, works rather well for that as most of our mirrors today are coated with aluminum (not silver). Nanoparticles, distributed in the tropopause (about 7 miles up24), would increase the albedo of the Earth and turn the upper atmosphere into a partially-reflecting mirror.25 This has the result of “global dimming” on the surface.

Next problem is the x-ray bursts. The Van Allen belts protect the Earth from most particulate radiation that comes from CMEs, but that magnetic field barely slows down x-rays. Fortunately, back in the 1950s a technology came available that had to address a similar problem—the Cathode Ray Tube, or CRT. CRTs were a large x-ray emitter, pointed right at the person watching the screen. To get this technology out, they had to develop something to block x-rays but not interfere with the picture. They tried lead, but after being bombarded with x-rays for a while, a lead film turned brown and messed things up. It was OK for the sides of the tube, but not the picture screen. Searching around, they found a couple of oxides that did an excellent job at blocking x-rays and stayed viable for a long time without browning out. That was a combination of barium and strontium.26

They also expect huge particulate radiation from both the CMEs and the solar heat-up, so they looked for a way to increase the magnetic flux in the upper atmosphere, which as been popularized now as “magnetic reconnection”—not a natural phenomenon. Aluminum, barium and strontium are paramagnetic and what was really needed was a ferromagnetic material… how about another popular metal, like iron? Might make the sky and rain turn a bit reddish on occasion from iron oxide, but you could just say the people who saw that were crazy. And so what if thunderstorms got massively more violent from the conductive metals in the atmosphere (super-cell storms). People don't pay attention to things like that, right?27

So they developed a technique to disburse aluminum, barium, strontium and iron in the stratosphere using the 10,000+ aircraft28 that are in the sky, every hour of every day. All they had to do was develop an aerosol and fuel additive, and “let 'er fly” to “git 'er-done.” Couple the aerosol dispersion system with a GPS (Global Positioning System) and you can even control precisely where the chemicals get dumped, without the pilots ever realizing anything is happening.

Now if you look at chemtrail fallout in snow, ice and rain… what do you find? Aluminum hydroxide, barium oxide, strontium oxide and iron oxide. The same elements listed on climate modification and geoengineering patents. What a coincidence.

As to the question of “global warming”… yes, the planet is heating up. However, due to the global dimming29 created by the chemtrail project, that heating up actually turned to a bit of cooling for a short time, causing conspiracy theorists to say the whole global warming thing was a farce. But if you've been outside lately, it is obvious that the sun is significantly brighter than it used to be, particularly at the higher elevations. And the chemtrail sunscreen is failing, though they constantly double efforts to reinforce it.

The experts are well aware of the sun becoming brighter and hotter, but you can't get the sun to pay “carbon taxes” for causing global warming. But if “man” is the source of the global warming, then you've got yourself one major cash Cow with carbon taxes, environmental research, cleanup, breathing taxes, drinking taxes, waste reclamation taxes… to paraphrase Carl Sagan, “billions and billions” of bucks.

The initial geoengineering work was to block the solar changes and was just a temporary solution until the solar transition completed. But, like good humanitarians, the globalists saw a different picture… what if they destroyed the natural cycle and introduced an artificial one? One that they were the sole supplier for? And the only way you could survive was to pay through the nose.

Geoengineering and GMOs
    The globalists have always profited on the pain and suffering of others, and this is no exception. They did not bother to put much research into the “side effects” of dumping millions of pounds of these elements in the atmosphere—they only considered the immediate need to protect from the solar transition and figured they could take care of the side effects later on. But here was a major opportunity in the form of disasters, pain and suffering.

A couple of the major side-effects were drought and superstorms.One cannot tip the seesaw, without having extremes.

Drought occurs in the areas that are being heavily seeded, as these nanoparticles in the upper atmosphere form condensation nuclei for rain—but there are so many nuclei, they never condense sufficient water on them to get heavy enough to fall out of the sky, at least not right away. They just stay up there as water vapor, drifting with the air currents, creating drought conditions below. Given enough exposure to moisture over time, they will condense sufficiently to form rain. Due to the significantly higher volume of nuclei, will have a much higher “rain density” than a natural storm, so when it rains, it pours—the superstorm. This creates an unnatural dichotomy; upwind you will have drought, downwind you will have excessive rain.

Also, nanoparticle vapor could be knocked out of the sky with an application of RF energy to shake things up a bit and cause condensation and rain. Thermal vibration causes collisions, and collisions have the tendency to merge particles. Experiments along this nature has been conducted by Arco Power Technologies30 over the years for weather modification that resulted in HAARP, which had all the tools to do this. These metals in the upper atmosphere made it incredibly simple to control the weather, planet-wise. If you control the weather, you control the world.

Controlling the world through weather has its own side-effects, particularly since it tends to poison all the life on the planet. In order to keep things going—and under their control—the genetic makeup of life had to be altered to be tolerant to the new, planetary climate—particularly aluminum and barium (natural strontium is actually beneficial—makes better bones than calcium).

Footnotes;

24 The aircraft observed dumping “chemtrails” are normally at 35,000-40,000 feet—6½ to 7½ miles.

25 Could not make it orbital, as solar radiation would vaporize aluminum and blow it away with the solar wind.

They use to list CRTs as highly toxic because of this—if you broke one you had to make sure not to touch the broken glass, as it was considered poisonous.

27 Abundant iron provides a generous growth medium for ferrous-feeding bacterias, particularly MAC (mycobacterium avium complex), which is the cause of many respiratory problems these days. Just a convenient side-effect for the pharmaceutical companies to profit on.

28 http://planefinder.net/ , which tracks every plane with a transponder—the volume of air traffic is amazing, to say the least.

29 Global dimming on Wikipedia here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_dimming for some propaganda on global dimming, but right now, about 20% of the sunlight is being blocked.

30 APTI, Inc., the company that built HAARP, is assignee on patents, such as:5,202,689: Lightweight focusing reflector for space,5,041,834: Artificial ionospheric mirror composed of a plasma layer which can be tilted,4,999,637: Creation of artificial ionization clouds above the earth,4,873,928: Nuclear-sized explosions without radiation.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Aspen (3rd January 2015), Calz (28th October 2013), Chanlo23 (28th October 2013), chocolate (26th October 2013), DeDukshyn (27th October 2013), Gardener (26th October 2013), jsb_swampfox (28th October 2013), Marin (13th November 2013), Nasu (2nd January 2015), nomadguy (27th October 2013), panopticon (28th October 2013), Reinhard (27th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (29th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th October 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Source of information .
    Look what just found me http://www.collective-evolution.com/...ng-it-from-us/. Are they trying to make us scared, create some mental images or are they really messing around with our patience...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Bob (27th October 2013), Chanlo23 (28th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (29th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Chocolate and the Group - I believe tptb wish to believe that the public reason for geoengineering is to save the earth from climate change induced by industrialization, and volcanic and solar/oceanic change. As I pointed out in the Dna nanoparticles thread (https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post746841), scroll to the various images in there.

Those images show the mechanisms pictorially of what's happening.

The key is the nano-particle creation, and then direction.

If the weather/atmosphere is being manipulated, they are looking at new methods to create nano-particles the easiest way, and then direct them. As pointed out by folks looking at high altitude engine exhaust, nano-particles are created. I pointed out, it doesn't take a special contaminated fuel (a fuel containing barium or other types of metals), the simple action of burning a hydrocarbon from an engine, where the gas expands and then cools, nanoparticles are formed.

This is the disinformation/misdirection, the "tinfoil hat" play, that certain groups say we have to have the spraying tanks or metallized fuel, and of course all the agencies are going to rightly say, conspiracy NUTS ! there is no such thing, and thereby poopoo under the rug the mechanism of nano-particle formation. If ANYONE ever for an experiment DID spray and there have been some experiments AND rockets launching metallized particles for limited experiments, that was a limited event, and used to say, "SEE THEY ARE SPRAYING, and LAUNCHING METALS into the atmosphere". WHAT IS REGULARLY HAPPENING is jet and piston aircraft ARE traveling at assorted altitudes in the atmosphere, and the engine exhaust creates nano-particles. The nano-particles will scavenge (capture) any other particles they can, usually sulfur, carbon, nitrate, water and build in size. They will scavenge dust. They will build. When they get past the 100 nanometer size they start to become LESS TOXIC. The TOXIC range is 3-80 nanometers in size where they can penetrate cells.

Depending on the supersaturation of moisture, they will or will not form clouds and scale upwards into the visible range. WHAT WE WANT for safe nano-particle scavenging IS CLOUD FORMATION to suck up the danger range particles.

What issues we could have with larger clouds though is the toxins that the nanoparticles have sucked up, could form ACID RAIN for instance either with Nitrates (Nitric acid rain), or Sulfates (Sulfuric acid rain). Sulfuric acid rains happen a lot with coal burning power plants, from associated GAS FLARING (oil and gas wells). Or from burning high sulfur fuels in vehicle engines (boat, car, truck, train), or factories for heating and construction purposes.

When it was realized that electrically created nano-particles could be created easily using electricity (high voltage direct current DC), those charged nano-particles are IDEAL for direction. A charged particle stream means one has a tool and a tool can be used as a weapon, for good or bad.

When people talk about AC (TESLA) induced IONS that is sleight of hand, such are useless for weapons use as the particles rapidly become inert, it's a waste of energy and I feel just fools people into feeling - "weeee oooooo Tesla.....", pure sensationalism. It suffices to act as a smoke screen to cover up the technology that I mentioned in the first post of this thread.

HAARP is a fixed system, and the first inklings of the technologies to do that were tested in Boulder Colorado in the 60's very early on. These ionospheric SOUNDERS were what the original HAARP was about. The experiments showed an ability to direct charged particles - whether or not such was used for Radar experiments, or beaming signals to submarines, or exploring the creation of "electro-jet" direction for potential weapons use or power generation use, HAARP is currently turned OFF - http://www.arrl.org/news/view/haarp-facility-shuts-down is the link the Amateur Radio Relay League website (HAM RADIO website), and the HAMS monitor things like HAARP. They wouldn't be lying to us, anyone with a shortwave radio can turn it on to the HAARP frequencies and verify that it IS off. So that doesn't account for the apparent weather manipulation we see going on.

What we ARE seeing is storms coming out of the MEXICAN region where the ELAT locations were placed.

I haven't performed the RV experiments, nor the detailed satellite reconnaissance experiments needed using real time satellites to track shipborne systems that match the DC High voltage plus microwave particle steering systems. Find those and one will find who is doing what to whom.

One last time, pointing out "spraying" I feel is disinformation sleight of hand, causing attention to be directed to that where TPTB can say conspiracy nut.

This is the reality, which TPTB DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW, they would rather you think spraying, contrails, contaminated "secret metal fuels" - - ALL internal combustion engines ENGINES burning hydrocarbon fuels that exhaust into the atmosphere be they, jet, or piston in aircraft, as well as land based engines automobiles, trucks (lorries), buses, diesel trains, hydrocarbon fueled watercraft, boats that their engines emit exhaust into the atmosphere (instead of the water) are putting nanoparticles of the dangerous size range (3-80 nanometer sized particles) that are deadly. TPTB do NOT want you to realize that nor want you to focus on that. They want one to think spraying, contrails, and conspiracy nut statements, and get sucked into that, and not see the sleight of hand happening right in-front of our noses and lungs.

TPTB do NOT want us to realize DC (Direct current High voltage created) nanoparticles can be directed and used as a PLASMA weapon, or directed and used to create storms, weather systems. TPTB do not want us to know that MOBILE SYSTEMS can be developed and deployed using totally existing NON-EXOTIC technology (off the shelf) in other words. TPTB do not want people to research such, they don't want people to understand the SIMPLICITY of such technology, the ease of use, and that any rogue state can totally destroy the economies of other nations using mobile shipborne systems. That is just the weather/atmosphere science uses.
    Last edited by Bob; 27th October 2013 at 17:10.

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)
    !!!
    >
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 25th October 2015 at 07:11.
    Why not now?

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Billy (28th October 2013), Chanlo23 (28th October 2013), Reinhard (28th October 2013)

22. Link to Post #13
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Yeahhh... particles... nano, micro and otherwise... after all, "radar" waves are said to have been responsible for the Roswell crash...

Anyway, here is what "they" can do:

What is that mysterious blob on radar? Possible answer traced to military

Jeanna Bryner
    Live Science
    Fri, 25 Oct 2013 14:48 CDT

© Baron Services An image of a mysterious blob seen in weather radar on June 4 in Huntsville, Ala.

On June 4, meteorologists in Huntsville, Ala., noticed a "blob" on their radar screen that looked like a strong thunderstorm, despite the fact the sun was shining and not a drop of rain could be found within a few hundred miles. After some sleuthing, and several wacky explanations, the scientists have identified the culprit.

"Our operational meteorologist spotted it on radar immediately and initially thought he was caught off-guard by a pop-up thunderstorm that wasn't in the forecast," Matthew Havin, data services manager at weather technology company Baron Services, told LiveScience in an email. "Soon after that point we had numerous people from around Huntsville (and even other meteorologists from other states) calling and e-mailing us trying to determine what was going on at the time."

And some of the theories put forth to explain the mysterious blob were doozies, from the conspiracy theory that it was the result of a top-secret ground-based transmitter to interference from a nearby utilities substation. [See Images of the Mysterious Radar Blob]

"My favorite explanation that we heard right away from someone in the general public was that it was caused by 1,000 ladybugs that were released by the Huntsville Botanical Garden earlier that morning," Havin said. "It would take many millions of ladybugs to really show up on a weather radar, and it wouldn't look the same as what we were seeing," said Havin, who described the radar-blob tale at the annual meeting of the National Weather Association this month in Charleston, S.C.

When the team looked at the blob using standard weather radar, all indications were it was a strong thunderstorm. Then they turned to so-called dual-polarity technology developed in the last few years by the National Weather Service. This advanced radar allows scientists to scan in both the horizontal and vertical directions.

They found the blob was not nature-made, after all, and was likely so-called military chaff, or reflective particles used to test military radar.

[...]

Full article: http://www.sott.net/article/268031-W...ed-to-military

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Akasha (28th October 2013), Aspen (3rd January 2015), Calz (28th October 2013), Chanlo23 (28th October 2013), jsb_swampfox (28th October 2013), Marin (13th November 2013), Nasu (2nd January 2015), Reinhard (28th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (29th October 2013), Wind (28th October 2013)

24. Link to Post #14
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    [...]

If the weather/atmosphere is being manipulated, they are looking at new methods to create nano-particles the easiest way, and then direct them. As pointed out by folks looking at high altitude engine exhaust, nano-particles are created. I pointed out, it doesn't take a special contaminated fuel (a fuel containing barium or other types of metals), the simple action of burning a hydrocarbon from an engine, where the gas expands and then cools, nanoparticles are formed.

This is the disinformation/misdirection, the "tinfoil hat" play, that certain groups say we have to have the spraying tanks or metallized fuel, and of course all the agencies are going to rightly say, conspiracy NUTS ! [...]
    Me think Fred259 would vigorously shake your virtual hand!

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Akasha (28th October 2013), Bob (28th October 2013), Chanlo23 (28th October 2013), Reinhard (28th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (29th October 2013)

26. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I think it would be helpful for folks to report the antenna sites that contain two components primarily - the high voltage DC generator, and a microwave blower (high powered apparent use microwave "search" (probably would be the cover explanation) either array or dish/radome combo.

snipped ... bobd: "to create nano-particles the easiest way, and then direct them."
    A nanoparticle in the critical range is INVISIBLE. It appears when the conditions I had mentioned above in the posts happen (summarized: engine exhaust/expansion phenom, DC HV >250KV field radiation generators, assorted NORMAL atmospheric phenomen, all of which are continually bombarding the atmosphere.

When manipulated, then these become a weather event ( a stuck high pressure/low pressure frontal system that just won't move).

When not manipulated but just spewed into the atmosphere, global warming/cooling and then a change in planetary evaporation from the seas/land. Those types of changes, it is believed, evoke slower oscillations, change crop yield output due to excessive temperature extremes.

I'm sure we all can remember when folks talked about El Niño and La Niña? To me it appears as that didn't adequately get the traction needed to get group focus on that as the reason for "weather events" we got bombarded with dialogs about spraying/contrails/weird clouds to focus on that instead of finding the actual hardware that messes with the weather.

This thread pointed out actual HARDWARE doing the deeds. Sure would be good if we could collectively put our search tools into finding the HARDWARE doing the deeds.

I think it would be GREAT to start a new thread dealing with UNUSUAL WEATHER PHENOMENON or some sorta thing, weird clouds, strange events that just appear and disappear dealing with the atmosphere, fogs that just won't leave and break the normal pattern.

I really would like to see the machinery found, the people using such (and why are such being used). Wouldn't all of us want to know that?

El Niño and La Niña? - National Ocean Service - NOAA

To Summarize: FIND THE ANTENNAS and HV DC Generator sites. DOCUMENT when they are ON.

Yeahhh... particles... nano, micro and otherwise... after all, "radar" waves are said to have been responsible for the Roswell crash...

Anyway, here is what "they" can do:

What is that mysterious blob on radar? Possible answer traced to military
    It reminds me of when CIA conducted tests in subways to see if aerosols could be dispersed and affect a crowd - combination of PSYOPS, combination of air studies, combination of how people spread things and end up being part of "the system". Great ways to generate a study as to who's getting affected, who is reacting, and totally miss that such WAS deployed against all moral ethics, against the rights of people to be safe and secure. Somebody conducting "operations" in your space is an invasion of your rights and freedoms, something that nobody has a right to do in alleged free societies..

When any "events" are supposed to happen, everyone is supposed to be NOTIFIED in advance. Way in advance to take measures to deal with it - when it doesn't happen that is a dereliction of duty, that is actionable. When it is done without approvals, that can open up a big can of worms. And the conspiracy folks get off on the conspiracy, and the PSYOPS people play on those folks, cause now the PSYOPS folks have traction - they have an EVENT where people are focusing, and when they have people focusing on SOMETHING, that means the something can be controlled. NO THING to focus on they manufacture one - when the focus happens the control can happen - get ready as that IS the method used. See it for what it is... NOISE and get back to the task.

FIND THE MACHINES. We have described above different types of configurations, the effects, the layouts that could exist -

is the generic concept that would be used. The "wires" generate nano-particles into the atmosphere, the microwaves steer (blow) the particles into a "front" either high or low, they can be swirled CW or CCW, and kept FIXED in-place when the fields are operating. Those FIELDS should make for a perceived signature that could be picked up.

What we need to do:

Get the latitude longitude and post such so we all can see and discuss what type of machine that is. Get a google earth picture if possible of the site. Post it.

FIND THE WHO who is doing it. Is it a private company, government, military?

FIND THE WHY it is being done and to WHOM. Weather for water, weather for weapon?

Then one can put all the dots together. It's simple troubleshooting tech.

References:
    A Microwave Phased Array antenna covered by a RAY-Dome:

A Sea Platform mounted Microwave Ray-Dome'd system. This type of system could contain launch platforms for Balloon supported HV-DC nano-field generating wires - mounted OFFSHORE away from land based prying eyes..

It is possible that this type of platform exists in the North Sea that could doing multi-duty use (radar and weather), dunno but this is what an off-shore platform would possibly look like

Another earlier type of Microwave Ray-Dome system housing a microwave antenna

What's an UP pointing dish being used for?
    Is there a HIGH VOLTAGE DC ~250KV wire array somewhere on site here?

We know of HAARP in Alaska but what about modified Military BMEW bases that still have the microwave steering and have added the HIGH VOLTAGE Nano-Generators? How would we be able to see the fine wires as shown in the first pix in this post?

We all know how much fun it is to "US bash" as far as tech goes, or policy actions, but to be "fair" let's take a look at some of the "other" country Ionospheric Monitoring and Modifying Stations (Ionospheric "Heaters" - (there is a russian station as well - Nizhnij Arkhyz, Karachai-Cherkessian Republic, Russia):
    http://blog.eiscat3d.org/2011_05_01_archive.html

Oh Look - there is the UP POINTING Microwave - of course it is for ONLY ionospheric ranging and sounding, of course it is..

EISCAT Svalbard Radar (ESR) outside Longyearbyen, Svalbard, and it is operated by the University of Tromsø, Norway (pix from the website blogspot page above)

The Sura-antenna - Russia
    This facility is operated by the radiophysical research institute NIRFI in Nizhny Novgorod. The Sura facility was commissioned in 1981. Using this facility, Russian researchers achieved extremely interesting results regarding the ionosphere behavior and discovered the effect of generation of low-frequency emission at the modulation of ionosphere current. At the beginning, Soviet Defense Department mostly footed the bill. The American HAARP ionospheric heater is similar to the Sura facility. The HAARP project began in 1993.

Technical information - SURA FACILITY

The frequency range of the heating facility is from 4.5 to 9.3 MHz. (This shortwave frequency is able to be monitored by Ham Radio operators or anyone with a shortwave receiver and good antenna pointed to the site)

The facility consists of three 250 kW broadcasting transmitters and a 144 crossed dipole antenna-array with dimensions of 300 m x 300 m. At the middle of the operating frequency range (4.5 - 9.3 MHz) a maximum zenith gain of about 260 (~24 dB) is reached, the ERP of the facility is 190 Mega-Watts of power! (~83 dbW).

Are there high voltage generating wire antennas? Oh, you mean the LOW FREQUENCY IONOSOUND antennas generate nanoparticles when operating? Who would have thunk they can do that too - BUT, I believe those nanoparticles from RF antennas would be similar to TESLA style AC generators, not necessarily DC which apparently creates the best directable nano-particle..
    Last edited by Bob; 25th October 2015 at 01:43. Reason: added some links for reference purposes

27. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sura-Haarp (Russian US) ionospheric Experimentation - this document came from the DTIC (Defence technical Information Center Archives - "a site designed by DoD for the defense scientific & technical enterprise"

Please take a look, there is the technical interpretation of the Russian work in the field, and the collaboration apparently of how a wave from the HAARP facility in Alaska could interact with the waves from the Sura Facility in Russia.

Why would one think it is just the US Alaskan "HAARP" (which is off-line) all the time doing "weather modification" or other insidious things? Sleight of Hand, dis-information? or Collaboration?
    Last edited by Bob; 25th October 2015 at 01:36.

28. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

bobd, sorry I missed this thread! Was logged out for a couple of days but still reading occasionally.

This is a very epic and approachable introduction to weather manipulation as PRACTICED today!

I think what TPTB need to hear from the people is what Isaac Newton said: "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction".
    The micro-management required in order to implement this weather control on a truly global scale demands the use of a quantum computer, or some novel type of graphical interface.

Otherwise everything will be out of control -- yikes!

p.s. this thing (one of them anyhow) was docked at Seattle for many months recently, wasn't it last year?

p.p.s. what did you think about that weird "stop start rotating vortex" technology in the beer cooler thread? those sorts of things, and this, are what made me wonder about 9/11

29. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    bobd, sorry I missed this thread! Was logged out for a couple of days but still reading occasionally.

This is a very epic .. snipped..

p.p.s. what did you think about that weird "stop start rotating vortex" technology in the beer cooler thread? those sorts of things, and this, are what made me wonder about 9/11
    Hi Tesla - I did post some comments on the Rankine and thermo magnetic engines in that thread, maybe folks never checked the links over there, dunno.. Rotating vortexes, or rotating low pressure or rotating high pressure, or tighter cyclonic events if the charged particles are directed with spin, either CW spin or CCW spin would be possible.

The PDF on the Russian ionospheric heater talks about being able to direct the array antenna to beam off on an angle, and induce ionospheric instability, which coverts over into GEO-MAGNETIC instability. If we follow Mitch Battros' discussion on energy particles (from the Sun), messing with the GEOMAGNETIC fields (of Earth) inducing weather anomalies AND Earthquakes, then we connect the dots and can say the Russian-Norway-US(Haarp) configuration when operating together, should be able to mess with planet wide stability, creating weather events, and earthquakes, as well as as they say inducing weird clouds (in that pdf under the optical stimulation of the ionosphere to create luminous clouds (i think they are saying artificial aurora)..

We have to get out of conspiracy hype, and get down to finding the tech and connect the dots how it can be operating and in what modes - what experiments were conducted that do what exactly.. should be some of the questions. Finding the hardware is phase 1, finding out who is phase 2, finding out WHY and how deployed is phase 3.. Getting out of mystery and into awareness let's the group get to a point of ability to do something. I have no idea what that DO will be yet. We shall see.. ?

30. Link to Post #19
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Just in case I understood the question:

Iceland

Portugal

Canary Islands

Switzerland

Austria

Anywhere at sea

Anywhere "up-there"

Check this fellow (<---) as he is on the hunt for such thingies.

Check also this forum thread where a similar hunt for these "weather radar stations" are logged and located:

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Aspen (3rd January 2015), Bob (28th October 2013), Chanlo23 (31st October 2013), Marin (13th November 2013), nomadguy (29th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (29th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th October 2013)

32. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Amzer Zo - Very Good for the Ray-Dome apparatus search - - now if there is only anyway to tell, is there a HIGH VOLTAGE DC generator, and some sort of point source radiator connected to the high voltage generator present.. That with the microwave transmitting antenna (possibly inside the ray-dome facilities) and I think we may have a smoking gun.. What is not known is what equation the used to compute the amount of power needed to create move sustain a weather system.

Looking at the DUGWAY image - (above) at https://projectavalon.net/forum4/atta...3&d=1381024987 I assume the brown stuff is burnt grass, the grey stuff is some sort of insulation or protection they put down to prevent an arc happening. All conjecture, on Dugway, but that is pretty close to the spot where the "stuck" low was present for the Colorado Flood Event of 2013..

So Microwave transmitter (antenna), plus a way to generate very small nano-particles at the ground level near the microwave transmitter, and then to beam them, and/or spin them (Tesla_WTC mentioned a dual vortex swirl effect, brilliant thought as to creating a "trapping field", probably even scalar in nature), and somewhere some sort of computer to control it all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast