+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Vatican Eyewitness: Pope Benedict XVl Murdered Child In Ritual Sacrifice

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Vatican Eyewitness: Pope Benedict XVl Murdered Child In Ritual Sacrifice

Ratzinger and child ritual claim

Wednesday 30th October 2013 at 12:24 By David Icke

‘The criminal prosecution of yet another Pope came closer to reality this month as
    Italian politicians agreed to work with the ITCCS in a common law court action
    against the papacy for its haboring of a wanted fugitive from justice: deposed Pope
    Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger.

The agreement came after a new eyewitness confirmed the involvement of
    Ratzinger in a ritual child sacrifice in Holland in August of 1987.

“I saw Joseph Ratzinger murder a little girl at a French chateau in the fall of 1987″
    stated the witness, who was a regular participant in the cult ritual torture and
    killing of children.

“It was ugly and horrible, and it didn’t happen just once. Ratzinger often took part.
    He and (Dutch Catholic Cardinal) Alfrink and (Bilderberger founder) Prince Bernhard
    were some of the more prominent men who took part.”’

This new witness confirms the account of Toos Nijenhuis, a Dutch woman who went
    public on May 8 with her eyewitness account of similar crimes involving Ratzinger,
    Alfrink and Bernhard. (see: http://youtu.be/-A1o1Egi20c)

Soon after his historic resignation from office last February 11, Joseph Ratzinger
    was convicted of Crimes against Humanity on February 25, 2013 by the Brussels-
    based International Common Law Court of Justice, and a global citizens arrest
    warrant was issued against him. Since then, he has evaded arrest within Vatican
    City under a decree of the present Pope Francis.

The surfacing of this new evidence of Vatican complicity in child murder has
    prompted a group of Italian politicians to agree to work with the ITCCS in
    confronting the papacy with a common law court case against the present Pope
    Francis, Jorge Bergoglio, for his sheltering of Ratzinger and his own complicity in
    war crimes. The politicians had been in closed negotiations with ITCCS
    representatives since September 22.

“We are looking at revising if not abolishing our country’s Lateran Treaty with the
    Vatican, whose actions in harboring child rapists certainly meet the definition of a
    Transnational Criminal Organization under international law” stated a spokesman
    for one of the politicians.

In response, during the same week of October 7 when these new allegations
    surfaced, the Vatican commenced a series of attacks against ITCCS groups in
    Europe involved in documenting the church’s involvement in cult ritual murder.

Paid operatives sabotaged ITCCS work in Holland and Ireland during that week, and
    on October 14, the main ITCCS website was destroyed by the same saboteurs.

Political sources in Rome have revealed that these attacks were paid for and
    coordinated through the Office of the Vatican espionage agency known as the “Holy
    Alliance” or The Entity, and its affiliated “dirty ops” bureau, the Sodalitium Pianum,
    established in Rome in 1913. They also involved the agents of the Papal Nuncio to
    Holland, Archbishop Andre Dupuy, who made direct contact with two of the
    saboteurs, “Mel and Richard Ve”, and with the Archbishop of Dublin, Diarmuid
    Martin, who likewise paid bribes to disrupt ITCCS work in Ireland.

“Obviously the Vatican is panicking. This is a good sign” commented ITCCS Field
    Secretary Kevin Annett today from New York City.

“The political tide has shifted against the church, and it’s no longer possible for
    child killers in robes to hide behind the Lateran Treaty. And in its death throes, the
    church hierarchy is using its usual methods of lies and misinformation to shift the
    focus off its own criminal guilt.”

In response to this breakthrough and to the renewed attacks on its work, the ITCCS
    Central Directorate in Brussels has today made the following announcement to the
    world media and to its affiliates in twenty six countries:

1. During November, our network will convene a global press conference in Rome
    with Italian politicians to announce a new phase of our campaign to disestablish the
    secular power of the Vatican. This campaign will include the launching of a new
    common law court action against the present Pope Francis and his agents for
    complicity in Crimes against Humanity and cult ritual murder.

2. To safeguard these efforts, our main website at www.itccs.org has
    been restored and protected with new security features. In addition, henceforth, all
    ITCCS sections will operate under an official Charter which all members must sign
    and swear to. A copy of this Charter will be posted at itccs.org and circulated to all
    our sections.

3. For information purposes, our former television site at www.itccs.tv has
    been compromised and seized by the paid operatives known by the aliases “Mel and
    Richard Ve”, who are acting in deliberate opposition to the ITCCS to blacken our
    work and the good name of Kevin Annett, our Field Secretary. Neither “Mel and
    Richard Ve” nor the itccs.tv site are affiliated with nor in any way represent the
    ITCCS.

4. Jorge Bergoglio (alias Pope Francis) and other officials of the Vatican are now
    under criminal investigation for heinous offences involving the trafficking, torture
    and killing of children. We advise all persons to refrain from assisting Bergoglio and
    his agents under pain of summary conviction for participating in a proven criminal
    conspiracy emanating from the Curia and the Office of the Roman Pontiff.

Please stay alert for further announcements and actions.

This Statement has been issued on October 28, 2013 by the Central Directorate of
    the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State in Brussels, Belgium.

Read more: Ratzinger and child ritual claim

http://itccs.org/2013/10/28/i-saw-jo...is-of-holland/

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/

====================================================

Very Strong Explicit account of Satanic sexual abuse of very young children..

Published on 25 Jun 2013

Meet Toos of the family Nijenhuis. She is a 54 year old Dutch lady, and is quite
    possibly one of the bravest people we have ever had the privilege to gather
    information from. Words can simply not describe this tale of horror that Toos so
    delicately portrayed to us.

According to Toos, she was ritually raped and tortured from the age of 4 years old
    by her parents, family doctor, and the minister of the local church. Toos has also
    been trafficked all over the world with many other children, some of whom were
    murdered in terrible ways. Toos described various acts of sexual abuse and torture,
    as well as being made to partake in human hunting games at castles all over
    Europe, Wales and Scotland.

Perhaps the most shocking part of this tale, is that in the list of names given by
    Toos, were the highest members of royalty and church.

This case is being documented and entered into evidence in the International
    Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State's European office, to be used as evidence
    in future hearings.

If anybody has been ritually abused, or has any information that can help with our
    investigations, please get in touch with us: info@freedomcentral.info

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the longer Version, but the segment above is bad enough...

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th October 2013 at 18:25.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

4evrneo (30th October 2013), Akasha (30th October 2013), avid (30th October 2013), BMJ (11th December 2017), Christine (31st October 2013), dianna (31st October 2013), fifi (31st October 2013), gaiagirl (12th January 2014), giovonni (30th October 2013), Hazel (30th October 2013), Jean-Luc (1st November 2013), Kano (5th November 2013), karelia (30th October 2013), Kindling (5th January 2014), Krist (31st October 2013), Limor Wolf (4th November 2013), Maia Gabrial (4th November 2013), mountain_jim (30th October 2013), Pilgrim (30th October 2013), RMorgan (30th October 2013), Selene (30th October 2013), Shezbeth (30th October 2013), sian (30th October 2013), Sierra (31st October 2013), sigma6 (31st October 2013), spiritwind (30th October 2013), Timreh (1st November 2013), Tommy (30th October 2013), ulli (30th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Vatican Eyewitness: Pope Benedict XVl Murdered Child In Ritual Sacrifice

innocently/creepy ...

Published on Oct 30, 2013

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Default Re: Vatican Eyewitness: Pope Benedict XVl Murdered Child In Ritual Sacrifice

This is probably what Miriam Delicado sees happening...the exposure of the Vatican, specifically the Pope.

Post #1:

"In the next two months a public figure will be exposed and the truth will come out
    regarding the lies they have sold to the public.
    It will be a well known political or spiritual leader.
    Watch for this because the effect of them being exposed will help to restore balance in this world.
    (No... I dont know who it is just that it will be a very well known public figure.)"
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

4evrneo (30th October 2013), Carmen (4th November 2013), Cidersomerset (30th October 2013), dianna (31st October 2013), Elainie (30th October 2013), Krist (31st October 2013), MaroonLagoon (2nd November 2013), mountain_jim (30th October 2013), sian (30th October 2013), Sierra (31st October 2013), ulli (30th October 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,667 times in 8,595 posts

Default Re: Vatican Eyewitness: Pope Benedict XVl Murdered Child In Ritual Sacrifice

So more reports of 'human hunting games' among the elites, which as I recall Cheney was said to relish (most dangerous game) in the book of a mind-control sex slave Cathy O'Brien in Trance Formation of America
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 30th October 2013 at 20:54.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Carmen (4th November 2013), ceetee9 (1st November 2013), Cidersomerset (30th October 2013), Krist (31st October 2013), norman (31st October 2013), sian (30th October 2013), Sierra (31st October 2013), ulli (31st October 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

deleted by Onawah
    Last edited by onawah; 30th October 2013 at 19:05.
    Each breath a gift...

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is disgusting and appalling! I only listened to 2 minutes of this poor ladies confession. We (on this site anyway) know this stuff goes on, but when you see this heartfelt ladies confession above its just disgusting! This has got to stop!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zamendar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st October 2013), sian (31st October 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Pilgrim's Avatar
    Thanks

I am speachless, very brave lady, hope she will be well, and nothing happens to her, not meeting any strange
    "accident", those crimes shall be not be hushed hushed, those crimes must be punished.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilgrim For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st October 2013), sian (31st October 2013), WHOMADEGOD (30th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

this will give the magnitude of sinister/evil sense of power THEY hide behind.

i'm Welsh, born and raised on the other side of the Menai Straits with this castle as a distant view, little did i know then of what i hear today!

Thank you Cidersomerst for bringing this to light, i bow my head in shame to think i was so close, justice will prevail, the beginning of the end.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st October 2013), Krist (31st October 2013), pyrangello (1st November 2013), Sierra (31st October 2013), ulli (31st October 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I fought for many years to make the world safer for children, nobody is above the Law...

his sentence was already decided an hour after resigning...

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

does it mention where in Scotland she was taken. I heard near Fort William. Not far from me.

Those people are the scum of the earth.

Edit:
    Maybe the Naadi saw something after all.

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    The 21st Century According to the Sapta Rishi Nadis

In Rome, people attack and take the head seat of the Catholic Church. The Pope initially manages to flee, but later falls into the hands of rebels who trap him.
    Last edited by Billy; 30th October 2013 at 23:21.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st October 2013), Krist (31st October 2013), mountain_jim (31st October 2013), sian (31st October 2013), Sierra (31st October 2013), ulli (31st October 2013)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

does it mention where in Scotland she was taken. I heard near Fort William. Not far from me.

Those people are the scum of the earth.

Edit:
    Maybe the Naadi saw something after all.

The 21st Century According to the Sapta Rishi Nadis

In Rome, people attack and take the head seat of the Catholic Church. The Pope initially manages to flee, but later falls into the hands of rebels who trap him.

This thread is so upsetting that it could take a few days to absorb the picture that is presented here.
    But now Im asking myself how come I was so naive as to believe that tortures were going on in the Dark Ages, the Middle Ages, and here in modern times it has all stopped?

My conclusion is now that why would it not have continued? People get their kicks from ever-increasing stimulation, which could even include the watching of the suffering of others. And only via a voluntary act to change, or strict law enforcement can they get out of those practices. The rich and powerful have always known how to protect themselves, having both status and money. So this stuff went on, without interruption, since the dawn of mankind. The good news is that it is coming out, and they are being exposed more and more. Let us hope that law enforcement will prevail here.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Billy (31st October 2013), Cidersomerset (31st October 2013), Frenchy (13th December 2018), Gardener (31st October 2013), Inaiá (31st October 2013), Krist (31st October 2013), mountain_jim (31st October 2013), panopticon (31st October 2013), sian (31st October 2013), Sierra (31st October 2013), spiritwind (31st October 2013)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Something really critical to perceive, I believe, is the role psychopathy plays in the awfulness. Because a psychopath has no inner ability to feel connection, they seek stimulus outside of themselves: from alcohol, drugs, putting themselves into a high adrenalin dangerous activity, the "high" they get off the harm they cause to others. The reason I think it is important is to really GET it that the people who have been sacrificing, torturing, killing children for the pleasure it gives them, have no human emotions whatsoever. They get nothing but pleasure from our feelings of revulsion and horror. In fact, it adds to their pleasure to know we feel that horror.

And, we really need to GET it that (most?) of the rulers of the planet are at the helm in this: satanic sacrifice, torture, sexual abuse, the whole thing.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st October 2013), gaiagirl (12th January 2014), Gardener (31st October 2013), Kano (5th November 2013), Krist (31st October 2013), mountain_jim (31st October 2013), sian (31st October 2013), Sierra (31st October 2013), spiritwind (31st October 2013), ulli (31st October 2013), Wind (31st October 2013)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

This is huge, and it won't be easy - this will be fought by the global powers at every turn. And they'll use all their powers of force and suppression. Because if the Vatican is exposed in this level of controversy, the worlds governments complicity will become obvious. The Vatican will be merely the first domino in a series of revelations that shock the (unawake) world.

Any ideas how we can help this succeed?

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

Billy (31st October 2013), Cidersomerset (31st October 2013), Inaiá (31st October 2013), Krist (31st October 2013), sian (31st October 2013), Sierra (31st October 2013), spiritwind (31st October 2013)

24. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

I would just like to ask two questions.

This is in no way meant to detract from the video statement of an obviously traumatised woman (I haven't watched the longer one yet but will on the week end) I am just interested in finding out 2 things.

Who is Kevin Annett?
    Can someone name another person associated with the ITCCS?

Again, in no way trying to detract from the video statement just asking a couple of questions before I watch two and a half hours of traumatic evidence.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Bob (31st October 2013), Cidersomerset (31st October 2013), Inaiá (31st October 2013), outerheaven (31st October 2013), Sierra (31st October 2013)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)

This is in no way meant to detract from the video statement of an obviously traumatised woman (I haven't watched the longer one yet but will on the week end) I am just interested in finding out 2 things.

Who is Kevin Annett?

Again, in no way trying to detract from the video statement just asking a couple of questions before I watch two and a half hours of traumatic evidence.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    this video interview by Alfred Webber will give you an insight on Kevin Annett's work/spirit and his goal towards justice put back in the hands of the PEOPLE.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st October 2013), Frenchy (13th December 2018), mountain_jim (31st October 2013), outerheaven (31st October 2013), Sierra (31st October 2013), Timreh (1st November 2013), ulli (31st October 2013)

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Kevin Annett is Canadian and forced action regarding the murder of thousands of Indian children in forced boarding schools.
    Quote Posted by panopticon (here)

Who is Kevin Annett?

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st October 2013), mountain_jim (31st October 2013), outerheaven (31st October 2013), panopticon (1st November 2013), sian (31st October 2013), Sierra (31st October 2013), ulli (31st October 2013)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,667 times in 8,595 posts

I am also interested in more info about this ITCCS, to get an idea of whether they can get any traction with these testimonies and accusations.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bob (31st October 2013), Cidersomerset (31st October 2013), panopticon (1st November 2013), sian (31st October 2013), Sierra (31st October 2013), ulli (31st October 2013)

32. Link to Post #18
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Proof is what is needed -no proof then this is just another disturbing story, we must be careful not to throw stones at the accused until they are found guilty. From personal choice I have not seen the video, there is enough bad stuff in the world without my visualizations adding to it.

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Proof is what is needed -no proof then this is just another disturbing story, we must be careful not to throw stones at the accused until they are found guilty. From personal choice I have not seen the video, there is enough bad stuff in the world without my visualizations adding to it.
    Its a lot to take in at times Sheme , I & others have posted a lot documentaries and articles on
    the Jimmy Saville thread as well as the news items. We all know these things have always gone
    on with underground satanic occults killing animals and many accusations of humans as well.

The David Icke interview with Arizona Wylder opened my eyes to the possibility of the elites
    including some Royals being involved with these sick acts and forms part of Davids early
    theories on possible entities somehow absorbing the essence/adrenalin of victims thru
    there human hosts. Who knows ?

You do not have to go far back to know what humans are capable of, the horrific experiments
    done to inmates of the Death camps in WW11 is a grim reminder. Is their truth to these
    stories ? Well there are an awfull lot of them and more are coming out.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st October 2013 at 20:57.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alecs (31st October 2013), aniN (31st October 2013), sian (31st October 2013), Sierra (31st October 2013), ulli (31st October 2013)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Actually this does tie in with a couple earlier threads.....

====================================================

Pope Clamps down on Whistleblowing on Sex crimes //Pope's bank clean-up man 'found stuck in lift with rent boy'

Fascist Pope Criminalizes the Reporting of Sex Crimes

Saturday, 20 July 2013 09:48
    Posted by David Icke

Pope Criminalizes the Reporting of Sex Crimes
    Written by Justin Dodd July 17th 2013

VATICAN CITY — Few eyebrows were raised last week when Pope Francis brought the
    Vatican’s legal system up to date by criminalizing leaks of official information and
    formalizing laws against sex crimes. But now that the laws have been made public, a
    closer look revealed that the pope has made it illegal to report sex crimes against
    children.According to the new laws, revealing or receiving confidential Vatican
    information is now punishable by up to two years in prison, while newly defined sex
    crimes against children carry a sentence of up to twelve years. Because all sex crimes
    are kept confidential, there is no longer a legal way for Vatican officials to report sex
    crimes.

“We didn’t mean for this to happen, obviously,” lamented Vatican foreign minister
    Monsignor Dominique Mamberti. “It’s quite the papal pickle that His Holiness has placed
    upon our heads. Sex crimes are more illegal than ever, but technically it’s illegal to
    report them.” Mamberti said that the simultaneous passing of each law is merely a
    coincidence and insisted that the Church is not trying to protect itself against further
    embarrassment, but critics outside the Vatican are skeptical.

“They know exactly what they’re doing,” claims Fabrizio Perona of Italy’s La Repubblica
    newspaper. “They just thought nobody would notice. The Church wants to impress the
    world by getting tough on sex crimes, but they criminalized leaks, which is the only way
    anybody would ever discover their crimes. It’s genius, if you stop and think about it.”

Mamberti says plans are already being made to eliminate the loophole, but change often
    comes slowly to antiquated Vatican law, which is based on the 1889 Italian code. “We’re
    not going to let a dangerous law like this stand, but people need to understand that this
    is the Vatican, and there is a process here. Voting, incense, prayer. We ask the minors
    at risk to please be patient with us.”

Fortunately, only clergy and lay people who live and work in Vatican City are subject to
    the new legislation, which differs from the canon law governing the universal Catholic
    Church. As the Holy See moves to clarify the law, Mamberti has warned would-be
    offenders within Vatican walls that they “are still subject to the most watchful eye of all:
    the eye of God. His judgment is greater than—oh, who am I kidding? For now, there is
    nothing we can do.”
    - See more at: http://www.newslo.com/pope-criminali....qJNxgR8h.dpuf

Read more ...

http://www.newslo.com/pope-criminali...of-sex-crimes/

-------------------------------------------------------------

Pope's bank clean-up man 'found stuck in lift with rent boy'

Michael day...Milan
    Friday 19 July 2013

As the man charged with cleaning out the stables at the scandal-struck Vatican bank,
    Monsignor Battista Ricca will need Machiavellian cunning, good fortune and a whiter-
    than-white record to have even a fighting chance.

But Pope Francis’s new banker appears to possess none of these attributes after it was
    reported yesterday that he was found stuck in a lift with a rent boy. Msgr Ricca, as
    Francis’s new primate with responsibility for the troubled financial institution, known
    officially as the IoR (Institute for Religious Works), is supposed to usher in new
    transparency and badly needed reforms after years of financial scandal.

Earlier this month, a major report from finance police and magistrates warned that a
    lack of checks and controls by the IoR and the Italian financial institutions it had
    dealings with made the Vatican’s bank a money-laundering hot spot.

It is claimed that Msgr Ricca, 57, impressed Francis with the way he ran three key
    residences used by cardinals, bishops and priests visiting Rome. But detailed claims
    have emerged detailing how in 1999, Ricca took a Vatican diplomatic posting in Uruguay
    and moved his lover, Patrick Haari, a Swiss army captain, in with him, to the outrage of
    church figures and locals in the conservative South American nation. Captain Haari was
    forced out by the hardline Polish nuncio Janusz Bolonek in 2001.

But there were more problems for Ricca when he was attacked in a cruising ground that
    year, and soon after firemen had to rescue him from a broken lift, in which he was
    trapped with a youth known by local police. The weekly news magazine L’Espresso
    claims that Msgr Ricca was able to get the position as IoR prelate because the
    supposedly powerful “gay lobby” in the Vatican airbrushed his colourful CV.

Gay sex scandals at the Vatican have made the headlines before. In 2010 it emerged
    that one of Pope Benedict’s ceremonial ushers and a member of the Vatican choir were
    involved in a gay prostitution ring.

Vatican spokesman Padre Federico Lombardi sought to dismiss the claims about Msgr
    Ricca’s private life. “What has been claimed about Msgr Ricca is not credible,” he said.
    Msgr Ricca himself has not yet responded to the allegations. But La Repubblica noted
    that the Vatican had emphasised that his appointment as prelate for the IoR was
    technically an interim one, thus raising the possibility that the job might not last long.

Read more ...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...y-8721296.html

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/8...-of-sex-crimes

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/edit...87&do=editpost

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

sian (31st October 2013), Sierra (31st October 2013), Timreh (1st November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast