+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Vatican Eyewitness: Pope Benedict XVl Murdered Child In Ritual Sacrifice

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Default Re: Vatican Eyewitness: Pope Benedict XVl Murdered Child In Ritual Sacrifice

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    But now Im asking myself how come I was so naive as to believe that tortures were going on in the Dark Ages, the Middle Ages, and here in modern times it has all stopped?

My conclusion is now that why would it not have continued? People get their kicks from ever-increasing stimulation, which could even include the watching of the suffering of others. ....
    Where to begin ? I suppose that first of all I have to say that the information being uncovered is (if true) repulsive. I too choose not to watch the video.

I'm puzzled by the first part of the quoted post, above. How can anybody alive and even reasonably awake NOT know that the U.S and British governments torture people on a regular basis ? Torturing children is unbelievably awful (I can't even find the right words) and quite simply wrong. But surely torturing ANYONE is wrong isn't it ? Or have even the members of this forum become so brainwashed that we are prepared to accept torture of adults, for whatever ludicrous reason given by the PTB ?

I remember that when the press revealed that Britain was indeed torturing "terror" suspects, the fact itsself was bad enough, but what was even more sickening was the reaction of the British public, which ranged from indifference to glee.

Not only do these creatures enjoy torturing people, they also enjoy filming it, and posting images online. But is it possible to prosecutre the perpetrators ? No, because in the USA they are considered to be "heroes".

And (re: the second part of your post which I quoted), there are untold millions of people around the world who happily look at images of their supposed enemies being tortured. Why aren't the images taken down ? Or blocked ?

Why is it that if you look at a picture of a little girl in a swimsuit you get sent to prison (in the UK at least), but if you look at pictures of torture, if you watch videos of people having their heads hacked off, you are considered normal ?

If we want the maltreatment of children to stop, then surely we have to start by recognising that the maltreatment of ANYONE is wrong.

I have a feeling that this is only the tip of the iceberg.

AND ........

While I applaud the fact that the ITCCS has convicted Ratzinger of crimes agains humanity, might I be permitted to ask why they haven't done the same for George W Bush and Tony Blair ?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd November 2013), conk (4th November 2013), Gardener (2nd November 2013), panopticon (2nd November 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Canada Avalon Member MaroonLagoon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Vatican Eyewitness: Pope Benedict XVl Murdered Child In Ritual Sacrifice

I think this could use some strong focused energy intent like what happened with Syria. I want the the whole truth of this globally to be opened up like a big wound for the entire world to see, undeniably. I've been visualizing all eyes on it and the truth no matter what it is rising right to the surface from every angle in full view of everyone no matter how horrendous, it's got to all come up and out for everyone to see. I'm imaging their whole house of cards flying apart from every angle uncontrollably and from within as well. People's compassion awakening and being lit in their hearts so that if there is any part they are or have been playing they can no longer feed into it or be a part of it, light growing from within it.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MaroonLagoon For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd November 2013), Gardener (2nd November 2013), mosquito (2nd November 2013), mountain_jim (2nd November 2013), outerheaven (2nd November 2013), sian (4th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by mariposafe (here)
    But now Im asking myself how come I was so naive as to believe that tortures were going on in the Dark Ages, the Middle Ages, and here in modern times it has all stopped?

My conclusion is now that why would it not have continued? People get their kicks from ever-increasing stimulation, which could even include the watching of the suffering of others. ....
    Where to begin ? I suppose that first of all I have to say that the information being uncovered is (if true) repulsive. I too choose not to watch the video.

I'm puzzled by the first part of the quoted post, above. How can anybody alive and even reasonably awake NOT know that the U.S and British governments torture people on a regular basis ? Torturing children is unbelievably awful (I can't even find the right words) and quite simply wrong. But surely torturing ANYONE is wrong isn't it ? Or have even the members of this forum become so brainwashed that we are prepared to accept torture of adults, for whatever ludicrous reason given by the PTB ?

I remember that when the press revealed that Britain was indeed torturing "terror" suspects, the fact itsself was bad enough, but what was even more sickening was the reaction of the British public, which ranged from indifference to glee.

Not only do these creatures enjoy torturing people, they also enjoy filming it, and posting images online. But is it possible to prosecutre the perpetrators ? No, because in the USA they are considered to be "heroes".

And (re: the second part of your post which I quoted), there are untold millions of people around the world who happily look at images of their supposed enemies being tortured. Why aren't the images taken down ? Or blocked ?

Why is it that if you look at a picture of a little girl in a swimsuit you get sent to prison (in the UK at least), but if you look at pictures of torture, if you watch videos of people having their heads hacked off, you are considered normal ?

If we want the maltreatment of children to stop, then surely we have to start by recognising that the maltreatment of ANYONE is wrong.

I have a feeling that this is only the tip of the iceberg.

AND ........

While I applaud the fact that the ITCCS has convicted Ratzinger of crimes agains humanity, might I be permitted to ask why they haven't done the same for George W Bush and Tony Blair ?
    What I had meant, and sorry I didn't express myself more clearly, is that while there is no denying that all torture is horrific, that Im aware that it exists to this day, and that it is being used to extract information out of people, or coerce them with the aim to get them to behave in a certain manner, but in this case I was shocked even more, by the fact that they are practicing these ancient rituals, using the same children over and over, just to feed some perverse inner need to do evil, as a form of satan worship.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd November 2013), panopticon (2nd November 2013), sian (4th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Quote What I had meant, and sorry I didn't express myself more clearly, is that while there is no denying that all torture is horrific, that Im aware that it exists to this day, and that it is being used to extract information out of people, or coerce them with the aim to get them to behave in a certain manner, but in this case I was shocked even more, by the fact that they are practicing these ancient rituals, using the same children over and over, just to feed some perverse inner need to do evil, as a form of satan worship.
    I know what you mean Ulli, as a boy I did not like horror movies ( Still don't ) I can remember
    the Hammer Horror films that now look silly, but at the time were frightening particularly
    the ones where they portrayed ritual sacrifice. I did not understand it but knew it was evil.

Conjuring up ancient demons or the devil to drink the blood or have sex to
    produce a human hybrid, ( Sounds a bit Reptilian/entity 'ish )

http://zombiehamster.com/featured/ri...h-horror-film/

Anyway as I got older I dismissed it as all mumbo jumbo , folk tales to scare children
    and as you say out of the middle ages and 16th century witch hunts.

I knew satanic cults existed and killed animals , but its only in the last decade from
    David work and others that it is really a shocking truth and the Police and authorities
    should take it more seriously....

Oh ! They have infiltrated the authorities, and are probably many of the Establishment....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd November 2013 at 09:37.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Gardener (2nd November 2013), panopticon (2nd November 2013), sian (4th November 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Hollywood the home of MK Ultra and mind control has
    also been heavily involved.

Rosemary's Baby - What have you done to its eyes?

This is supposed to based on the true story
    of Jack Parsons, Aleister Crowly trying to
    summon up a demonic demon and bring
    him into human form.

Which ties into the rituals of Bohemian Grove
    and other elitist ceromanies. Many World leader
    and US Presidents have seeked the aid of the
    supernatural. Not only God , but ET's
    and all manor of entities.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd November 2013 at 10:22.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Limor Wolf (4th November 2013), mab777 (11th December 2017), panopticon (2nd November 2013), sian (4th November 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

This brings you to the atomic team , Bohemian grove and the Elite of the Elites...

(1/2) Atomic Anti-Christ- Occult NASA Secrets of Parsons & Oppenheimer

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd November 2013 at 10:41.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Gardener (2nd November 2013), panopticon (2nd November 2013), sian (4th November 2013)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

What I had meant, and sorry I didn't express myself more clearly, ...
    It's OK, I sort of understood your point, and was merely trying, (also not wonderfully clearly !) to highlight the wider issues that come out of your post.

MaroonLagoon
    Quote it's got to all come up and out for everyone to see
    Absolutely !!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd November 2013), panopticon (2nd November 2013), sian (4th November 2013)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

This is on Davids site this morning coincidently........

new Saturday 2nd November 2013 at 08:33 By David Icke

‘THE FIELD’…

… WHERE ‘MYSTERIES’ DISAPPEAR

The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Sunday

Another ‘mystery’ that dissolves with awareness of reality is shapeshifting and
    demonic possession.

The auric field is the body’s information blueprint and so anything which changes
    this also changes the body (hologram). When people are maximally possessed it
    means that the entity or entities have imposed their energetic field upon their
    target’s electromagnetic field to such an extent that the possessing information
    becomes dominant and the hologram is subsequently distorted.

What follows is the classic distortion of facial features that we see portrayed in the
    horror movies and what is happening to the face? It is shapeshifting. The hybrid
    bloodlines that I have been exposing all these years have hybrid DNA, but what is
    DNA? It is the holographic expression of an information field.

So when a human shapeshifts into a reptilian or any other form it is simply the
    possessing energy field becoming dominant in its impact on the body hologram
    which changes form in line with the information that is being projected. But once
    again if you only think ‘physical’ you will immediately ridicule anyone who says that
    it is possible to shapeshift from one form to another.

I, of all people, know that because of how I have been treated and received over
    the years by the mass of people and all of the media for saying there are bloodlines
    in our world that can take both human and reptilian (and other) forms. … People
    say that shapeshifting is impossible because once again they are thinking only of
    a ‘physical’ which does not exist.

If the world was physical or solid the very idea of shapeshifting would be ridiculous,
    but it is not solid – it is holographic or fluid with only the decoded (experienced)
    appearance of solid. A shapeshift is an energy shift, an information field shift, which
    causes the hologram to shift.

It is so simple but ignorance of the nature of reality leads to what is simple and
    logical being perceived as crazy and impossible.

I am not saying that this is a literal shapeshift by Hillary Clinton, but it certainly
    gives a feel for what so many people have experienced as one energetic form
    overlays and replaces another.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Flash (2nd November 2013), sian (4th November 2013)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MaroonLagoon (here)
    I think this could use some strong focused energy intent like what happened with Syria. I want the the whole truth of this globally to be opened up like a big wound for the entire world to see, undeniably. I've been visualizing all eyes on it and the truth no matter what it is rising right to the surface from every angle in full view of everyone no matter how horrendous, it's got to all come up and out for everyone to see. I'm imaging their whole house of cards flying apart from every angle uncontrollably and from within as well. People's compassion awakening and being lit in their hearts so that if there is any part they are or have been playing they can no longer feed into it or be a part of it, light growing from within it.
    This! Yes! Duh! (The "duh" is in reply to my own question earlier in the thread: "how can we help this succeed?")

Might I humbly request that we all focus our intent on this issue? I know there's a lot going on right now. But in my view, few issues have the potential to shock and disrupt the mainstream than allegations that the Pope is involved in this kind of murderous activity.

I don't mean to minimize other issues, and we should focus our efforts there, too. But the mainstream was shocked by allegations of paedophilia in the church. How 'bout child sacrifice? I think that might shake some things up.

Again, I humbly request that you, reader, focus your intent on this issue -- let's try to give courage to the people who are risking their lives to bring this information about. Let's give strength to other whistleblowers who can also step forward and add their testimony, to the journalists who try to cover this.

Seriously, folks. The power of intent is real. If we make a concerted effort, we can have a real impact on the world.
    Last edited by outerheaven; 2nd November 2013 at 16:48.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

Flash (2nd November 2013), Gardener (4th November 2013), MaroonLagoon (9th November 2013), sian (3rd November 2013), ulli (2nd November 2013)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Because the more will realize, the better. This information needs to be spread out. The article below presents the book "22 Faces".

http://henrymakow.com/2013/11/Satani...peaks-Out.html

Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor Speaks Out

Quote Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor Speaks Out

November 3, 2013

ANOTHER VICTIM OF SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE
    DESCRIBES HOW THE ILLUMINATI TORTURE AND
    SHATTER THE MINDS OF THEIR OWN CHILDREN
    IN ORDER TO CONTROL THEM

"From birth, Illuminati cult children are ritualistically drugged and tortured until they reach adulthood. This causes a child's personality to split; the child becomes easily controlled and, like Jenny, may develop multiple personalities. "

"From birth, cult children are ritualistically drugged and tortured until they reach adulthood. This causes a child's personality to split; the child becomes easily controlled and, like Jenny, may develop multiple personalities. "
    - See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/#sthash.NLhphAv9.dpuf

by Charlotte
    (henrymakow.com)

Each time a survivor of Satanic ritual abuse (SRA) recovers and speaks out, he or she provides hope.

But the story of survivor Jenny Hill, 22 Faces, by Judy Byington, gives me hope that humanity can and will stop SRA.

Ritual Abuse usually involves repeated abuse over an extended period of time. The physical abuse is severe, sometimes including torture and witnessing human sacrifice. The sexual abuse is usually painful, humiliating, intended as a means of gaining dominance over the victim. The psychological abuse involves indoctrination and mind control techniques which give the victim a profound terror of the cult members ...most victims are in a state of dissociation."

Not all ritual abusers are Satanists though, and not all Satanists ritually abuse. According to this SRA survivor, there are two types:

1) Religious "Illuminati bloodline" Satanists who believe human (especially child) sacrifice brings power.

2) Sadistic pedophiles using Satanism for thrills. Sometimes attached to government projects, they are skilled at procuring children (Marc Dutroux, Jimmy Savile). This is why sadistic pedophiles so frequently escape justice: Type 2s are used to supply the powerful Type 1s.

22 FACES

Jenny Hill, bloodline, survived SRA by both types of Satanist. Type 2 we will never understand but Type 1 are born into the Illuminati religion, practiced for millennia. From birth, cult children are ritualistically drugged and tortured until they reach adulthood. This causes a child's personality to split; the child becomes easily controlled and, like Jenny, may develop multiple personalities.

According to survivor, Svali, higher level bloodline children are directed into influential positions. The cult has infiltrated governments, judiciaries, media and academia. But life in the cult can be unbearable; damaged sadists vie for power, to thrive means to hurt others. Many members have had enough and would like to leave the cult. More and more are taking this brave step.

22 Faces tells how ritual abuse proliferated across the US after Operation Paperclip's Nazi scientists arrived in the 1940s.

Jewish turncoat "Dr Greenbaum" and others taught mind control techniques developed in the concentration camps to the CIA, US military and Satanic families. The CIA and US military then refined mind control techniques in projects such as MK Ultra, working also with Satanic families. It was the notorious Dr Greenbaum who prepared 6-year-old Jenny for sacrifice in a major ritual. But the little girl was delivered from the altar in an extraordinary turn of events.

At this point in the book, I had to email 22 Faces to ask whether the event was true. The reply came back that it was indeed true: Jenny had not revealed it to anybody until the book was actually being written for fear of not being believed. But I believe Jenny; I believe that such things are possible. And if I am right, humanity can count on some serious support as we clean up.

22 Faces describes horrific scenarios - such as a detailed description of a Satanic ritual sacrifice - but the focus of the book is healing, so good wins out.

As Jenny's core personality is a devout Mormon, God is always around somewhere. The teenage Jenny, a high-achiever, faces challenges as her core personality switches into the sex, drugs and rock 'n roll-addicted "alter" personalities formed during her abuse. The teenager finds - touching - solace amongst the outcasts of her town. Jenny struggles through her twenties; she has studied hard for qualifications and has children yet her relationships break down; she cannot build a stable life. But eventually she comes to enter therapy, face her past and memories.....and there is a great twist at the end of the tale.

------

NOTE:

22 Faces' theme, SRA, is a practice so disturbing many refuse to accept it occurs. But more and more people are coming forward with evidence international Satanic networks is linked into drugs, child pornography and other brutal mafias.

1) In 1996, 300,000 Belgians marched to protest government cover-ups in the Dutroux affair, which involved SRA and multiple child murders.

2 ) In 1999, reams of witness testimony emerged to prove SRA was widespread in Australia.

3) In 2011, Netherlanders protested their government's cover-up of senior politician Joris Demminks' raping, torturing and murdering of boys.

4 ) In 2012 it was revealed that deceased UK celebrity Jimmy Savile, a close friend of the royal family, had abused hundreds of children, practised necrophilia (sex with dead bodies) and attended Satanic rituals. (http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/379...Satanic-ritual)

5) In 2013, so much evidence exists to implicate Pope Benedict and accomplices of SRA that this November, Italian politicians will meet with US and European activists and survivors to discuss procedure.

But the Satanic crime families are adept at hiding - they have hidden in plain sight for centuries. Their controlled mainstream media uses the term "Satanic panic" to mock survivors and believers, whom they label paranoid crazies incapable of "critical thinking". Evidence is rubbished and stories killed.

Jenny Hill and Judy Byington are prime examples. When Jenny and Judy appeared on mainstream American TV to publicize 22 Faces, they were deceived, negatively depicted, misrepresented and lied about. Judy is still being harassed and considering legal action.

These hate campaigns are a sure sign that the Satanic crime families do not want 22 Faces out there. They are running scared.
    -----
    RELATED-

SEX ABUSE AND THE GLOBALIST ELITE

First Comment from Dan:

Svali's Suite 101 series (now removed) in which she described the daily life of an Illuminati family, she mentioned a TV series called The Pretender (1996-2000). She said she had to leave the room during the opening trailer - it was that triggering. She said she it was so revealing that she couldn't believe they were flaunting it on television.

The Pretender episodes Wiki

"Jarod (Michael T. Weiss) is a child prodigy who was abducted at a young age and raised in a think tank called The Centre, based in the fictional town of Blue Cove, Delaware. Jarod's mentor and father figure is Sydney, a psychiatrist working for The Centre. Sydney coached him through a number of complex simulations designed to exploit his intellect for real life application. When Jarod discovered that The Centre was using data gathered from his responses for nefarious purposes, he escaped."

Sydney? That character was obviously Sidney Gottlieb http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Gottlieb
    The actor who played "Jarod's" trainer even looked like Syndey Gottlieb. (Gottlieb's birth name was Joseph Scheider), - See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/#sthash.8lA23Kci.dpuf
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 4th November 2013 at 14:52.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th November 2013), Gardener (4th November 2013), mountain_jim (4th November 2013), sian (4th November 2013)

21. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

I watched the 2 hour version of her testimony. I had to watch in 5-10 min chunks as its hard to listen to.

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Mr. Icke's always on the ball.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to sian For This Post:

Michelle Marie (12th December 2017)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Unhappy Re: Vatican Eyewitness: Pope Benedict XVl Murdered Child In Ritual Sacrifice

Quote Posted by sian (here)
    this will give the magnitude of sinister/evil sense of power THEY hide behind.

i'm Welsh, born and raised on the other side of the Menai Straits with this castle as a distant view, little did i know then of what i hear today!
    Thank you Cidersomerst for bringing this to light, i bow my head in shame to think i was so close, justice will prevail, the beginning of the end.
    Had to reply, Sian, ( Thanks Button not working for me presently... )

Diolwch yn Iawn, But DO NOT feel Shame.........
    How many time have I treaded next to the ' Oubliette's ', never comprehending ? ?
    I too felt shame for not worked, to have Dr Martin Howarth ( sp ?) of Llanelli Fairfield surgery struck off, for incompetence - had I not been so weak, I could have then prevented his killing a fourteen year - old schoolgirl ( with another mis-diagnosis )
    The important point is, we are all now 'waking-up', just look at David Ickes' resounding world-wide influence now, and this will only accelerate....

British Constitution Group ( ukcolumn.org too ! ) ;are working very hard, upon the work of John Harris and others, we WILL get our Sovereignty, but peacefully, perhaps when we stop funding the evil, which built their castles...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Michelle Marie (12th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3