Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Ruling Of Queensland By A Dictator And Demagogues

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,989 times in 2,304 posts

Default The Ruling Of Queensland By A Dictator And Demagogues

This would be a first for me.

I actually agree with Clive Palmer on something!

I am very concerned about what is going on in the Australian State of Queensland and agree with Palmer's assertion that Premier Campbell Newman is 'acting like a dictator.'

In the lead up to the G20 in 2014 new legislation has been introduced, the G20 (Safety and Security) Bill 2013, which has placed many restrictions on the right to peaceful protest and assembly while extending the rights of police in relation to warrantless search and seizure.

The legislation goes so far as to list glass jars, bags of flour and eggs as prohibited items that might lead to prosecution within security zones (they removed 'loud children's toys' I think because it was just toooo ridiculous). It also provides power to remove persons from the area that are deemed to be a risk (undefined) to the G20 conference and moving them, at the Governments expense, to another location outside of the security zones.

The increased powers given to police do not have a definition of what is meant by "reasonable suspicion" under the Bill and this can be viewed as a deliberate act by the Government to by-pass already existing legislation.

Producing legislation with undefined terms and open statements is typical of the Newman Government and their tough on law rhetoric. The recent rubbish legislation in relation to "Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs" has been challenged by the judiciary itself. The response from the Newman Government was to ridicule the judges. Can't wait to see what happens when Newman is in front of one of the ol' beak's in a few years time.

This is a sure sign that the Newman Government is in trouble. This "tough on crime" rhetoric only gets pulled out of the cupboard when a Government is on the nose. That's why the WA, NSW and Victorian Governments are all jumping on board with the anti-bikies hog-wash. Where the Victorian Government thinks it's going to put any more prisoners I've got no idea. Politicians don't get the big bucks for thinking now do they. They get paid to be the popular kid in the playground...

The raid Friday on the Vietnam and Veterans Motorcycle Club just out of Brisbane (Queensland) shows how ridiculous this legislation is. The Queensland police said in relation to the raid that is was: 'part of a strategy to develop a rapport with legitimate members of the motorcycle riding community in the interest of effective policing.'

If this is what developing a rapport means in Queensland I'm glad I'm nowhere near it. As for effective policing it looks like they mean heading back to the dark days of JBP in the 70's and 80's. Ol' Joh was a hero to the conservatives in Queensland and while under his leadership the state did move forward however, the corruption that underpinned his tenure is legendary.

That's why it's so important to take on board what Tony Fitzgerald has to say about all this nonsense. He led the inquiry into corruption in Queensland in the late 80's which resulted in dramatic reforms and Ministers being jailed along with the Commissioner of Police.

That, Mr Newman, is why in Australia there is a separation of State and Judiciary you numbnut, so you and your developer mates can be held accountable to the bloody people.

Not too long before this present fiasco degrades and people start asking: "How did this happen, again?"
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Blake Elder (31st October 2013), bluestflame (16th February 2014), Bob (6th November 2013), Bright Garlick (31st October 2013), Ellisa (31st October 2013), Hazel (11th November 2013), jackovesk (31st October 2013), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), meeradas (6th November 2013), mosquito (31st October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (3rd November 2013), Shannow (6th November 2013), Timreh (16th February 2014), yuhui (17th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member Blake Elder's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Ruling Of Queensland By A Dictator And Demagogues

I agree, the legislation targetting motorcycle clubs is truly insane. I think there is nothing scarier than a political party having a large majority in parliament - the power goes to their heads and true insanity follows. We so much need that separation of powers and balance.
    Living on the Fringe of this consensus reality

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blake Elder For This Post:

bluestflame (16th February 2014), Ellisa (31st October 2013), Hazel (11th November 2013), jackovesk (31st October 2013), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), meeradas (6th November 2013), panopticon (31st October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (3rd November 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,072 times in 741 posts

They're taking the focus away from themselves (the government) and the police, and using it as a distraction to sneak through law's to allow a police state like scenario the US is facing.

Notice also that their definition of Bikie gang's and what they do is exactly what government does anyway??

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

bluestflame (16th February 2014), Ellisa (31st October 2013), Hazel (11th November 2013), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), meeradas (6th November 2013), panopticon (31st October 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,057 times in 950 posts

When I glanced at the topic first i read it as 'Ruining Queensland"! And I would have been right.

Actually folks this is what happens when you have a Parliament (ie Government) with only one house. There are no checks and balances (which is the role of the Upper Houses of the other state parliaments). this absence allows for unfettered power to the Government --- and thus its Leader, and Queensland has had some whacky ones of the latter.

We've not heard much about the G20 here, but I suppose that's what has caused at least some of the crazy stuff. Where are the Chaser Boys when you need them? Mind you, Victoria is going silly too-- I would have thought that someone would have realised that locking everyone up without bail etc would tend to produce a sort of log-jam in the gaols, police cells and anywhere else they are desperately stacking offenders (some of whom are going to be found not guilty). So far the bikie situation has not spread here--- but there is muttering, and lots of mild-mannered middle-aged Harley fanciers are quaking in their bikie boots..

Still that's not as bad as this latest gem regarding interference with the judges. The judges sound sound VERY cross indeed, and I too found myself saying something I never thought I would-- That is--- "i think I am agreeing with Clive Palmer!" Thank heavens Tony Fitzgerald is on to it. You are quite correct, Pan, it is a fiasco!
    Last edited by Ellisa; 31st October 2013 at 03:59.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

Hazel (11th November 2013), jackovesk (31st October 2013), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), panopticon (31st October 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

The Govt. is threatened by the 'Bikies' muscling into their turf...

Now we can't have that now can we...

Don't for get his 2 criminal (NWO) buddies - Jeff Seney & Mark Nicholls...

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ellisa (here)
    When I glanced at the topic first i read it as 'Ruining Queensland"! And I would have been right.

Actually folks this is what happens when you have a Parliament (ie Government) with only one house. There are no checks and balances (which is the role of the Upper Houses of the other state parliaments). this absence allows for unfettered power to the Government --- and thus its Leader, and Queensland has had some whacky ones of the latter.

We've not heard much about the G20 here, but I suppose that's what has caused at least some of the crazy stuff. Where are the Chaser Boys when you need them? Mind you, Victoria is going silly too-- I would have thought that someone would have realised that locking everyone up without bail etc would tend to produce a sort of log-jam in the gaols, police cells and anywhere else they are desperately stacking offenders (some of whom are going to be found not guilty). So far the bikie situation has not spread here--- but there is muttering, and lots of mild-mannered middle-aged Harley fanciers are quaking in their bikie boots..

Still that's not as bad as this latest gem regarding interference with the judges. The judges sound sound VERY cross indeed, and I too found myself saying something I never thought I would-- That is--- "i think I am agreeing with Clive Palmer!" Thank heavens Tony Fitzgerald is on to it. You are quite correct, Pan, it is a fiasco!
    Thank you Ellisa!

I've never looked at the Queensland parliamentary system!

WOW! You are certainly right about no checks and balances.
    I always thought it was funny that there never seemed to be anything about legislation going to an upper house and was wondering how Newman had control of both Upper & Lower Houses!

Now I know...

Even Tassie has an Upper House!

Strange as it seems the Upper House in Tassie tends towards independents as Taswegian's know how dangerous too much power in the hands of idiots can be.

Imagine Clive Palmer being the voice of reason...

I feel like I need to go and have a bath, I feel so dirty.

I was so shocked I resorted to emoticons to express my horror...
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

bluestflame (16th February 2014), Ellisa (3rd November 2013), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TigaHawk (here)

They're taking the focus away from themselves (the government) and the police, and using it as a distraction to sneak through law's to allow a police state like scenario the US is facing.

Notice also that their definition of Bikie gang's and what they do is exactly what government does anyway??
    Blood Oath TigaHawk.

It's just rubbish legislation.

https://www.legislation.qld.gov.au/B...wAssDisB13.pdf

A similar piece of trash was introduced by Charlie Court in WA way back (late 70's from memory) as a means of controlling Union meetings. Any more than 3 people gathered together needed police permission after he altered one small section of legislation (I'd have to look for the it but it was a doosy).

I'm still getting over Queensland not having an Upper House and the way Newman has been attacking the Judiciary. I'm stunned.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

bluestflame (16th February 2014), Ellisa (3rd November 2013), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Here ya go.

It was the 1978 changes to the Police Act that removed the right of orderly protest/assembly.

Revisions of the Western Australian Police Act (1892) are available here:
    http://www.slp.wa.gov.au/legislation..._homepage.html

It was Section 54B of the Act (introduced 1978 -- repealed 1983) that was introduced by ol' Chuckles Court:

Quote 54B.
    (1) Every person who conducts, organises or takes part in any procession, meeting or assembly in any street, thoroughfare or public place which is conducted without the prior permission of the Commissioner of Police or in a manner contrary to any limitation or condition to which such permission was made subject and who, after being acquainted of the fact, continues so to do commits an offence.

(2) Every person who, after being acquainted with the same, contravenes or fails to observe any directions or regulations given or made by the Commissioner of Police under section fifty-two of this Acts commits an offence.

(3) Where any procession, meeting or assembly takes place in any street, thoroughfare or other public place without the permission of the Commissioner of Police or in a manner contrary to any limitation or condition to which such permission was made subject, a person who addresses that procession, meeting or assembly in that place or from any other public place or private place adjacent thereto commits an offence.

(4) A person Who at a lawful meeting acts in a disorderly manner for the purpose of preventing the transaction of the business for which the meeting was called together, or who incites others so to act, commits an offence.

(5) For the purposes of this section -
    "assembly" means a coming together of three or more persons for the common purpose of thereby making known to the public their views in relation to any matters; and
    "meeting" means a meeting of three or more persons held for the purpose of the discussion of matters of public interest, or for the purpose of the expression of views on such matters, which the public or any section of the public are invited or permitted to attend whether on payment or otherwise.

(6) A person who is reasonably suspected of committing an offence against this section may be arrested without warrant and shall be liable, on Conviction, to a fine not exceeding one hundred dollars or imprisonment for a term not exceeding one month.
    Source

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Ellisa (3rd November 2013), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,057 times in 950 posts

Well Pan--- What's your take on the 1000+ missing WA Senate votes! (if I knew how to emoticon I would cover the page with them!)

Poor old Clive should not have insisted on a recount-- giving us all a lesson in not insisting on a recount, or such-like, unless we know we know the result! They will have to allow another election for the WA Senate I would think, unless someone finds the votes stuck down the couch!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

bluestflame (16th February 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), panopticon (3rd November 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ellisa (here)
    Well Pan--- What's your take on the 1000+ missing WA Senate votes! (if I knew how to emoticon I would cover the page with them!)

Poor old Clive should not have insisted on a recount-- giving us all a lesson in not insisting on a recount, or such-like, unless we know we know the result! They will have to allow another election for the WA Senate I would think, unless someone finds the votes stuck down the couch!
    I agree with you Ellisa.

Not surprising that votes have gone missing though.

I reckon it's all part of a push to make voting electronic (we all know what that means). Palmer is pushing for it as part of his electoral reform agenda.

How about Ol' Joh Bjelke-Newman stopping smoking in jail?

Wouldn't want to be around when the withdrawals kick in...

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

20. Link to Post #11
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Queensland Premier Campbell Newman threatened in viral video apparently posted by hacker group Anonymous

November 03, 2013

An image from the anonymous video posted on YouTube in which Premier Campbell Newman is threatened over the Queensland Government's anti-bikie laws. Source: News Limited

POLICE are investigating a threatening video address to Queensland Premier Campbell Newman which is going viral online.

The four-and-a-half minute video titled “Anonymous Message to Campbell Newman” has already been viewed close to 65,000 times on YouTube since being posted on Thursday.

It features a masked man speaking in a digitally altered voice about the State Government’s Vicious Lawless Association Disestablishment (VLAD) legislation.

The laws were passed by parliament last month as part of the Premier’s much publicised “war on bikies” and include mandatory jail terms of six months to 25-years for associating with criminal organisations.

“To those of you who believe this is going to be used against criminal bikie gangs and only bikie gangs, I would urge you to think again and do some research into the document,” the message says.

“In the name of community safety the legislation makes very large and serious incursions into fundamental human rights including the right to be free from arbitrary detention and the right to free speech and association.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/nat...-1226752216235

PS - Threatening Video...

Quote POLICE are investigating a "Threatening Video" address to Queensland Premier Campbell Newman.
    Last edited by jackovesk; 3rd November 2013 at 05:00.

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Never forget, never forgive.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Mad Hatter (17th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,200 times in 1,240 posts

The "bikie" law you linked to in Post 1 seems very reminiscent of the UK criminal (in)justice bill introduced in the early 90's to, amongst other things, deter ravers from having an unlicensed party by outlawing the gathering of more than X amount of people in the presence of "repetitive beats". Looks like the repetitive beats of a Harley V-twin are being treated no differently.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

bluestflame (16th February 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), meeradas (6th November 2013), panopticon (4th November 2013)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Update on Queensland police, Anonymous and Newman.

###

Police say no criminal offences over Anonymous online video against Newman
    By Melinda Howells

Police say they have not identified any criminal offences over an online video criticising Queensland Premier Campbell Newman.

A video posted on YouTube and claiming to be from "hacktivist" group Anonymous attacks Mr Newman over the state's new anti-bikie laws.

"This is a direct attack on our rights, we will not tolerate it," a masked man says on the video.

"Campbell Newman, expect us."

The video was linked to a Facebook page for a man named Daniel Walker.

Police say they have interviewed the man.

He denies threatening anyone, but says the laws breach personal liberties.

Police Minister Jack Dempsey yesterday labelled the online activists as "gutless cowards".

"They have to hide behind a mask," Mr Dempsey said.

"I'm very confident with the police investigating the matter and obviously [that] will ensure the safety of everyone involved."

Mr Newman and his wife also received harassing phone calls at the weekend after their mobile phone numbers were published by a motorcycle group.

Security has been stepped up around Mr Newman.

Anonymous protesters march through Brisbane

About 300 people associated with Anonymous marched through the Brisbane CBD this afternoon.

The protesters were taking part in the international "million mask march" organised by the activist group.

Known for its cyber attacks, Anonymous has been blamed for hacking the FBI, the United States Department of Justice and the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation.

This afternoon's protest was said to be about global and local issues from the Queensland Government's anti-bikie laws to coal seam gas.

One masked protester at the march said the controversy over the video critical of Mr Newman has generated publicity for their cause.

"What else it does is bring attention to those who are the silent majority to have a look at this and do not believe that these new police state laws are effective or just," he said.

Source

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), meeradas (6th November 2013)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

The latest bit of nonsense out of Queensland.

###

Qld Chief Magistrate Tim Carmody's bikie bail directive an 'abuse of power'

There are calls for Queensland's Chief Magistrate Tim Carmody to stand down after yesterday announcing changes to how courts deal with contested alleged bikie bail applications.

Mr Carmody issued an edict that could see suspected gang members kept behind bars for up to a week before they even appear in court to apply for release.

He says only two matters will be heard each day in one court in the Brisbane's Magistrates Court.

All contested bail applications will now also be made by the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP), not police prosecutors.

The Bar Association and other lawyers say the directive flies in the face of the separation of powers and tramples civil rights.

Independent MP Peter Wellington says he cannot believe what is happening.

"I wouldn't be surprised if our magistrates might choose to take a go-slow approach or some other action," he said.

"Quite frankly what we're seeing here is the State Government not having confidence in the magistrates being able to do the work they are entrusted by law to do.

"So the State Government with ... who appears to be their puppet, Mr Tim Carmody, is now going to do the Government's bidding."

'Contempt' for judiciary's professionalism

United Australia Party (UAP) leader Alex Douglas says the Chief Magistrate's restrictions are an abuse of power.

The UAP is the Queensland arm of mining billionaire Clive Palmer's federal Palmer United Party (PUP).

Dr Douglas says Mr Carmody's position has become untenable and he should stand down.

"He cannot maintain his position under those circumstances - he has no right to make a directive to the other judicial officers," Dr Douglas said.

"He can't do what he's just done - he just can't do that.

"The judiciary is independent of the Government.

"While each magistrate responds to what the Chief Magistrate discusses, the step that he's taken is inappropriate.

"It's contempt for their professionalism - it's also a contempt for the process by which they were appointed to those positions."

Opposition refuses to support resignation call

State Opposition Leader Annastacia Palaszczuk says she does not support calls for Mr Carmody to step down.

She says while the lines have been blurred in relation to bikie bail applications, she disagrees with Mr Wellington and Dr Douglas.

"That's a matter for them, but I want to be very cautious here," she said.

"I don't want to reflect on the Chief Magistrate, that's not right thing to do, that's not the job of politicians.

"But it is becoming messy and murky and Queenslanders are rightly concerned."

Attorney-General Jarrod Bleijie says the Chief Magistrate has done nothing wrong.

"I think they're unwarranted, unjustified - these are from the same people that last week were saying that people shouldn't call into question the judiciary or anything of that nature," he said.

"Then to call for resignation of the head of a jurisdiction just because there's a direction or an action being taken that someone doesn't like, is absolutely atrocious.

"People have been calling on people to stop talking about the judiciary over the last few weeks.

"I find it interesting now that there would be a direct attack on the heads of the jurisdiction.

"The Chief Magistrate is independent - he's impartial and he's able to issue those directions which he has."

Mr Bleijie says the judiciary should be allowed to get on with its job of implementing the laws set by Parliament.

"What has to happen is people just do need to calm down a little bit," he said.

"Let the judges and the judiciary get on with the job of dispensing justice according to the law set by the Parliament.

"If we all do that, then people will have fair trials."

Meanwhile, Mr Carmody has written a letter to the editor published in today's Courier Mail newspaper in response to the controversy.

Mr Carmody said his directive was not due to a lack of confidence in the magistracy, but rather to substandard presentation of evidence by prosecution and defence.

He also defended the right of the democratically elected government to legislate what is in the public interest.

Police prosecutors change

Mr Bleijie also says police prosecutors will no longer handle contested bail applications involving bikies in Queensland.

He says all cases will now be the responsibility of the DPP.

Mr Bleijie says it will achieve greater consistency and ensure evidence is up to scratch.

Gold Coast criminal lawyer Bill Potts, who has represented the Finks, says he is concerned about the likely need to use video links for contested bail applications under changes by the Chief Magistrate.

Mr Potts says this presents a problem for people arrested in regional areas.

"Advocacy is in fact best done when the advocates and the magistrates or the judges are in the same court," he said.

"You can actually pick up on the body language and what in fact is happening.

"While remote video links are being increasingly used to save money, my personal view as an advocate is there are some substantial disadvantages."

Source

Magistrates Court Practice Direction No. 21 of 2013 (Source)
    Last edited by panopticon; 6th November 2013 at 06:46.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Ellisa (21st February 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member Shannow's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure what's happening in Oz...we are either heading down the **** chute, or we are finally waking up...

The Dismissal...

Port Arthur, where hundreds of pages of legislation was wheeled out within days of the event...Unsworth (reason why I never pursued a career as a gunsmith) stating that there had to be a massacre in Tasmania before we would get gun laws...Tasmania needing a 20+ berth refrigerated morgue bus..wow...they had a massacre in Tasmania.

"Alpha Lodge" insider predicting Juliar Dullard's election win as in "not winning" the election, but being the next Prime Minister anyway...

All easily explained as conspiracies up until the last few weeks to those I know...all coincidences.

This last week, and maybe a bit...

WTF with the missing votes ?
    How can they declare the vote valid when there's missing votes, and the account is changed ?

WTF with he bikie laws ?
    3 people needing a Police permit and a ride plan...how can they automatically place 25 year additional sentences simply because you are in the Ulyses club ?

Allan Jones was on the idjit box proclaiming Newman as a hero...when he opens his mouth, it's not for the betterment of our democracy.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannow For This Post:

bluestflame (16th February 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), panopticon (6th November 2013)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Now publicans who serve people they suspect might be bikies, or allow patrons into their premises who are wearing motorcycle club 'paraphernalia', are being told by Superintendent Jim Keogh (from the 'Taskforce Takeback' circus [who thinks up these daft names]), that it may be their license to run their establishment 'that swings in the balance here.'

Sounds like a threat to me.
    A threat on good, hard working Australians.
    Let's face it, in Australia the idiots can get away with a lot, but mess with a locals pub and you're in strife.

It's just (to quote Mr Howard) "Un-Australian".

Here's an article from Aunty on this latest shenanigans and the broadening of the net to include massage parlours.

###

Qld police warn pubs not to let alleged bikies into premises as crackdown steps up
    By Russell Varley

The head of Queensland's police anti-bikie taskforce has warned hoteliers against allowing gang members in their pubs.

Superintendent Jim Keogh says officers involved with Taskforce Takeback are now moving into the suburbs after weekend operations at Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise as part of its bikie crackdown.

"We are receiving information and intelligence the criminal motorcycle gang members are meeting at suburban hotels," he said.

"I send fair warning to the licensees of those hotels that it could be their licence that swings in the balance here.
    "The laws are quite strict in relation to criminal motorcycle gang members wearing any paraphernalia in licensed premises."

Officers will also today target more than 50 massage parlours on the Gold Coast as part of the operation.

Taskforce police, as well as officers from the Department of Immigration, have also focused on a number of massage parlours between Southport and Coolangatta yesterday.

Superintendent Jim Keogh says police will also look for suburban parlours.

"We are well aware criminal motorcycle gangs have strong connections with Asian countries and these girls that are working here ... most of them are subject to sponsorship," he said.

"We're looking to see who in fact are sponsoring them and also whether or not unlawful prostitution is being conducted in these premises."

Source

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Ellisa (21st February 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shannow (here)
    I'm not sure what's happening in Oz...we are either heading down the **** chute, or we are finally waking up...

The Dismissal...

Port Arthur, where hundreds of pages of legislation was wheeled out within days of the event...Unsworth (reason why I never pursued a career as a gunsmith) stating that there had to be a massacre in Tasmania before we would get gun laws...Tasmania needing a 20+ berth refrigerated morgue bus..wow...they had a massacre in Tasmania.

"Alpha Lodge" insider predicting Juliar Dullard's election win as in "not winning" the election, but being the next Prime Minister anyway...

All easily explained as conspiracies up until the last few weeks to those I know...all coincidences.

This last week, and maybe a bit...

WTF with the missing votes ?
    How can they declare the vote valid when there's missing votes, and the account is changed ?

WTF with he bikie laws ?
    3 people needing a Police permit and a ride plan...how can they automatically place 25 year additional sentences simply because you are in the Ulyses club ?

Allan Jones was on the idjit box proclaiming Newman as a hero...when he opens his mouth, it's not for the betterment of our democracy.
    Blood oath Shannow.

That refrigerated truck was just the tip of the ice berg in Port Arthur (there were a number of "disaster readiness" drills prior to that, which was why so many locals didn't high tail it straight away and how about the local cops being conveniently called away to investigate talcum powder).

Can't tell me they didn't have the legislation ready to bloody go.

Then there's that mung bean Jones ranting about gun legislation and anyone who owns a gun needs a bullet (or words to that effect). 'Bout a month later he's interviewing the Olympic female gold medalist for shooting on his show saying how wonderful it is she won and she was a credit to the nation. Numb nut. I could go on about Port Arthur and bloody Jones for ages (don't worry I wont).

The reason I'm focused on the so-called "bikie legislation" is that it looks like it's being rolled out across the continent.

All because a few cops felt intimidated by a group of bikies outside a restaurant...

Yeah, it's a bit more complicated than that but buggar me if you look back that was their bloody justification in Queensland!

Mutter, mutter, mutter...

Now, off to complain to the possums about their hob nail boots on the roof.
    Rowdy lil critters tonight.
    -- Pan

34. The Following User Says Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Mad Hatter (17th March 2014)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...764#post737764

The Mad Max scenes were staged in theabove for sure, particularly when cops were part of the mob.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannow For This Post:

bluestflame (16th February 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), panopticon (6th November 2013)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    The reason I'm focused on the so-called "bikie legislation" is that it looks like it's being rolled out across the continent.

All because a few cops felt intimidated by a group of bikies outside a restaurant...
    -- Pan
    Watching Sunrise yesterday, where they were talking of the horrors that the Police had to bear at the resteraunt, the footage showed early on in the affray a bikie asking a copper for her badge number, and a meal copper saying "she doesn' want to give it to you"

Might seem small stuff, but being able to be given freely the badge number of the Cop who is in your face is a fundamental...

Since they were given their (to quote scippione) "paramilitary style uniforms", they have changed.

I reported my car door had been kicked in, and the pig that arrived was threatening to defect my car because of damage from a drunk motorcyclist runnin ginto it previously (loose mudflap)....

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shannow For This Post:

bluestflame (16th February 2014), Hazel (11th November 2013), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), panopticon (7th November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast