+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nassim Haramein's Black Whole... Unified Theory of Everything Solved

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Default Nassim Haramein's Black Whole... Unified Theory of Everything Solved

Consciousness IS the event horizon,

A long time ago, I believed that 3 fundamental axioms or reference points
    were the Atom, the Bacterium and Consciousness... (still have the email)
    It was a culmination of everything I had read up to that time...
    a kind of epiphany... well guess what...

"I kept on 'irritating' everyone because I kept asking 'fundamental' questions..."
    - Nassim Haramein

After watching this you will have no doubt
    his genius is on the same level or greater than Einstein
    or Steven Hawking. He would have to be a genius to figure
    this out, outside of the secret societies that hold a lot of this
    information. And no wonder, it doesn’t paint the NWO powers
    as the center of the universe (oh no!!!)

He has the theory of everything, so fundamental,
    there is NOTHING that this theory DOESN’T APPLY to!

It will connect EVERY 'mystery school teaching' in the world.

GAIAMtv.com (which requires a $10 / month membership)
    produced it with him.

Veoh has it, and 'seems' to have rights to it...
    (get it while you can, it is even downloadable there!!)

You can’t find these video links by just searching Youtube (???)
    I Google searched "Nassim Haramein Black Whole"
    and provided finished and raw URL links below.

Nassim Haramein - Black Whole (2011) Veoh.com 92m
    http://www.veoh.com/watch/v211655826NC94xJz
    You have to go to VEOH.com set up an account and
    download the veoh downloader, run the downloader that
    will automatically download and install the latest veoh player.
    which is a backgroung plugin for your browser (free)

(Note: if you download the veoh downloader, select advanced and
    deselect extra software, after installing I found a program call "seesimilar"
    that starts promoting utility software, uninstall that as well)

there is a 46 min section available on
    Black Whole part1 - Vídeo Dailymotion
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...55617003,d.aWc

This is blindsiding the University 'system' (control system)
    - as they have a 'law' against people coming up with
    knowledge 'outside' their institution.
    Nassim has prevailed and continued to move forward over
    the last 25 years. A self taught quantum physicist.
    An ABSOLUTE MUST SEE for general knowledge and
    ultimate explanation. It doesn’t get any more fundamental...
    It truly explains EVERYTHING...

We can start 'praying' again with true understanding, purpose.
    It is professed we are all ONE. He has mathematically proven it.

The last quantum physics class you will ever have to take

Einstein’s final problem solved. A unified field theory.
    By a self taught quantum physicist.
    True genius.

Not to mention the historical implications of all this...
    There has to be a hidden ancient past we are not being told about...
    Certainly not the 'whole' story.

(Please share sparingly, 4shared will shut down this account
    and others won’t be able to view and download this... I would like to see
    enough get it until it can spread on Youtube. I claim no ownership.)
    Nassim Haramein – Black Whole
    http://www.4shared.com/video/Zr6IAqd...ack_Whole.html

GENERIC DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS FOR - 4SHARED:
    (save these instructions - avoid a lot of 'headaches')

click 4shared link provided to start...
    (1) folders/files will display – Click on the folder or file only...
    - new tab / window opens displaying selection to play or download
    - underneath are two buttons:
    "Download" and "Share with friends"

(2) select "Download"
    - new tab / window opens with two buttons:
    "PRIORITY DOWNLOAD" and "FREE DOWNLOAD"
    "pop up" window appears - it's advertising
    (shut it down and continue..)

(3) select "FREE DOWNLOAD"
    a sign in 'box' will appear, sign in with
    4shared account option at bottom
    (NO NEED to download anything to sign up)

(4) login: username password,
    "download, save as, save" appears
    Last edited by sigma6; 8th December 2013 at 02:21.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

AxisMundi (1st November 2013), Bubu (1st November 2013), Christine (1st November 2013), enfoldedblue (2nd November 2013), greybeard (1st November 2013), gripreaper (1st November 2013), guayabal (1st November 2013), Jean-Luc (1st November 2013), karelia (7th December 2013), kenaz (1st November 2013), Maunagarjana (8th December 2013), mosquito (1st November 2013), naste.de.lumina (1st November 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013), sandy (1st November 2013), silent1 (17th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2014), transiten (1st November 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Default Re: Nassim Haramein's Black Whole... Unified Theory of Everything Solved

Sigma! Thanks a lot for posting this extremely educational and uplifting video! I discovered Nassim some years ago, absolutely mindblowing and also he seems to be such a nice person
    Last edited by transiten; 1st November 2013 at 08:08.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

bennycog (1st November 2013), greybeard (1st November 2013), naste.de.lumina (1st November 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013), sigma6 (1st November 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2014), Wind (2nd November 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Nassim Haramein's Black Whole... Unified Theory of Everything Solved

I really like how he lays out the concepts, in one sense space is not empty, it is full of an incredible density of energy, but it is so balanced that it is as if there is nothing there. On the hand "matter" is largely 99% of this "empty space" It all makes sense then... you can expand or contract the space between things, but they will always be in contact... it's more like 'matter' is more like a bubble in a pool of water (space) in that sense matter is an 'illusion'... 99.9999... % of the atom is "vacuum" (which isn't literally a vacuum) Ironically the materialists have got it completely backwards. They are purposely trying to get everyone to focus on the 0.000001% and ignore the rest! Pure slight of hand. Nirvana or emptiness is not about emptiness at all... its about transcending the material dimension. the ultimate potentiality of unlimited energy the source of everything. And I love the "twist" he put on the conventional model of gravity (lol) too brilliant... all 'simple' genius thinking... another layer of the matrix exposed...

The Secret Society elites who have been controlling the University system have been lying to us... how can they pursue "materialism" and still spend billions on particle accelerators? Time to open the Vatican Library and kick those lying whores out, imagine what they have been hiding in there...
    Last edited by sigma6; 8th December 2013 at 01:32.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

AxisMundi (1st November 2013), Christine (1st November 2013), greybeard (1st November 2013), Jean-Luc (1st November 2013), karelia (8th December 2013), mosquito (1st November 2013), naste.de.lumina (1st November 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2014), transiten (1st November 2013), Zampano (1st November 2013), Zelig (8th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Wonderful topic sigma6.
    Nassim Haramein's is undoubtedly a genius, but more important is the meaning of the information he provides us (and here comes his genius).
    The difficulty that I have seen to address this issue of quantum physics explaining 'everything' is difficult for people to understand that none of this is belief or dogma but honest physical proven in laboratories for over 100 years.
    If it was a lie or deception, we would not be here talking because there would be much less computer and internet. 

Surely that information is well understood and disseminated has the ability to change the paradima.
    I also recommend the sites below:

http://www.amitgoswami.org/
    http://www.scienceandnonduality.com/
    http://symphonyofscience.com/index.html (fun)

My recent posts here in PA I've been trying to spread some information and curiosity about quantum physics and consequently the conclusions it behind us.
    Some of them if anyone is interested in learning more:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...I-without-TIME
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...uantum-Physics

Sorry if I intrude too much on your excellent post. It's what I get excited too with this issue, because quantum physics could make me understand what I am.
    Who and what we are. And the answer is wonderful.

Big hug.
    Naste

8. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    I really like how he lays out the concepts, in one sense space is not empty, it is full of an incredible density of energy, but it is so balanced that it is as if there is nothing there. On the hand "matter" is largely 99% of this "empty space" It all makes sense then... you can expand or contract the space between things, but they will always be in contact... matter is thus an 'illusion' since the we know the atom is "vacuum" (which isn't really a vacuum) Ironically the materialists have got it completely backwards. Nirvana or emptiness is not about emptiness at all... it's about the ultimate potentiality of unlimited energy the source of everything. And I love the "twist" he put on the conventional model of gravity (lol) Too brilliant... all 'simple' genius thinking... Another layer of the matrix exposed...

The Secret Society elites who have been controlling the University system have been lying to us... how can they pursue "materialism" and still spend billions on particle accelerators? Time to open the Vatican Library and kick those lying whores out, imagine what they have been hiding in there...

What would be a conception of 'God' is called 'Quantum Vacuum' by the scientific community.
    Everything is a single wave of conscious energy (Quantum Vacuum).
    Everything emerges from her/his, into her/his. As a bubble grows inside.
    As the levels of information structures will be created (dimensions) for the vacuum quantum waves that decrease their frequency (vibration) and form denser frequencies and complex to get together and exchange information (energy).
    In the final analysis, mass = energy = information.
    This is what quantum physics shows us.
    We are forms of frozen light. The most cold and dense of energy (low frequency).
    While incarnated on 3D Earth.
    Earlier, in the most basic and original everything is a single consciousness. Including us.
    Realize the significance?
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 1st November 2013 at 07:48.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

As Nassim mentioned 64 i was thinking it must be connected to I Ching and for sure it was. The 64 Hexagrams are a great tool of divination and connecting to the core of creation it takes on even more significance to me. Got to consult it now having a minor personal crisis...by the way i will turn 64 on nov 18...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

greybeard (1st November 2013), naste.de.lumina (1st November 2013), sigma6 (1st November 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Consciousness IS the event horizon,

After watching this you will have no doubt
    his genius is on the same level or greater than Einstein
    or Steven Hawking. s
    If a man understands the fundamentals he will be able to create something of real use like nikola tesla and victor schauberger. If this man is at far with einstein I would say there is nothing there but confusion. Expanding theory of the universe, methaphysics, curve space etc been there and confused.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (1st November 2013), sigma6 (1st November 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I really like how he lays out the concepts, in one sense space is not empty, it is full of an incredible density of energy, but it is so balanced that it is as if there is nothing there. On the hand "matter" is largely 99% of this "empty space" It all makes sense then... you can expand or contract the space between things, but they will always be in contact... matter is thus an 'illusion' since the we know the atom is "vacuum" (which isn't really a vacuum) Ironically the materialists have got it completely backwards..
    Wow.....these ideas really resonate with me and I'm excited to see if he's managed to articulate the mechanics of how this would work within a scientific framework. I can't access any videos now as I'm at work for the next 9 hours but will certainly have a look at this over the weekend. Many thanks for posting!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AxisMundi For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (1st November 2013), sigma6 (1st November 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

I have posted this Nassim video several times and do so again without apology.
    His explanation even I can understand.
    The doubters are working on a false premise relate to what they were taught--by whom?
    Time moves on and each new find threatens an old belief.

Chris

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Christine (1st November 2013), conk (4th November 2013), haibane (8th December 2013), Jean-Luc (1st November 2013), lastlegs (8th December 2013), naste.de.lumina (1st November 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013), sigma6 (1st November 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2014), Wind (2nd November 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Lovely, thanks for sharing the video via 4shared.
    mp4 1h30 225 Mb, downloaded in 3 minutes.
    I will check it later when I have more time.

I met Nassim last year at a conference in Germany and asked him during the break what he thought of Merhan Keshe.
    His answer was basiclly : doing great work too, just wondering why he is making things so complicated in bringing about his knowledge to the public

We will see how thing unravel.
    But I feel both Nassim Haramein and Merhan Keshe are basically on the same track.

P.S. For those interested : latest news from Keshe here
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 1st November 2013 at 13:58.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I should rename the video I put up... probably a good idea... thanks for the YouTube post greybeard... except people might not be able to find it... But what do you think of his interpretation? Have you ever seen anyone tie so many different cultural 'mysteries'. They all fit perfectly, I have never seen anyone pulled together so many pre-existing ancient theories and they all fit together quite literally like a 3D jigsaw puzzle. Makes a Rubrick's cube look like child's play...

Richard Hoagland should interview Nassim on a 3 hr Coast to Coast. That would be totally awesome...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

greybeard (1st November 2013), naste.de.lumina (1st November 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,312 times in 994 posts

In the 'Seth' series, written by Jane Roberts beginning in the 60's, this 'energy centered consciousness' has stated Many times...

ALL there IS, is CONSCIOUSNESS.

CONSCIOUSNESS CREATES MATTER... NOT the other way 'round.

If one wishes to change their world, and the events around them, they must FIRST Change Their Beliefs.

BE the Change you wish to see in the World.

I'm glad Mr. Haramein has provided some documented 'proof' of the Unity of ALL... he's been working on this for a long time. So did David Bohm (who literally 'wrote the book' on quantum Physics) who originally put forth these same postulates. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any 'products' from Nassim's efforts, other than those of awakening others, which, as the OP has noted, have been stifled by those 'in power' - again, just like they did to David Bohm.

With the creation of the internet, more people have begun to 'wake up'... the tool which was meant to Control the People, has been turned into the People's own tool for Awakening.

But... this was all 'planned'...

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Delight (27th November 2013), greybeard (2nd November 2013), naste.de.lumina (1st November 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013), sigma6 (1st November 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2014), Wind (2nd November 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

A lot of truth there and actually makes sense.
    But to understand it the way you understood, you must have an open mind and with knowledge of various subjects.
    Nassim Haramein's can connect the dots under an evidence that an otherwise seem disjointed.

Beliefs are absolutely limiting and narrow the possibilities of honest clarity.

greybeard friend commented aptly:

'Time moves on and each new find THREATENS an old belief.'

The quantum physics is a ruthless destroyer of old and new beliefs.

Thanks.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 1st November 2013 at 15:07.

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    In the 'Seth' series, written by Jane Roberts beginning in the 60's, this 'energy centered consciousness' has stated Many times...

If one wishes to change their world, and the events around them, they must FIRST Change Their Beliefs.

I'm glad Mr. Haramein has provided some documented 'proof' of the Unity of ALL... he's been working on this for a long time. So did David Bohm (who literally 'wrote the book' on quantum Physics) who originally put forth these same postulates. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any 'products' from Nassim's efforts, other than those of awakening others, which, as the OP has noted, have been stifled by those 'in power' - again, just like they did to David Bohm.

With the creation of the internet, more people have begun to 'wake up'... the tool which was meant to Control the People, has been turned into the People's own tool for Awakening.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Amen Kindred,
    Right on the money... I agree... once you see how 'simple' this is... and by that I mean... all they have to do is teach Geometry to everyone to a decent high school level which wouldn't be much more then grade 9,10 level, and that is not asking a lot to understand how the atom really operates, and then the universe.

It just seems that once you look at this from the point of view of what the real answer is, it becomes apparent there HAS TO BE AN AGENCY, NETWORK... that is ACTIVELY SUPPRESSING this... and no wonder ... because if you can see CLEARLY how what you feel, what you think, what you are expressing is cycling in and out of the universe ... Then we could understand why "they" are constantly pumping us with fear, and terror, and prejudice ... ie. because it immobilizes our energy... These bastards are literally trying to suppress our spiritual energy and our ability to "effect" change in the universe that THEY are manipulating...

And I totally agree about the Internet, It was an intergalactic "setup"... I have always maintained "they" could never shut it down... unless they want to set back progress a 100 years... (you are a Kindred Spirit... lol)

Considering how many zeros he is talking about... there is, for all practical intents and purposes, there is infinite energy and information for everyone... to create whatever we want... I just thought of something else... This must in some regards make us one with other entities in other "dimensions" Since they too are part of this universe!... wow I never looked at it that way before... awesome!!! LOL!
    Last edited by sigma6; 1st November 2013 at 15:01.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

greybeard (1st November 2013), naste.de.lumina (1st November 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2014)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    Lovely, thanks for sharing the video via 4shared.
    mp4 1h30 225 Mb, downloaded in 3 minutes.
    I will check it later when I have more time.

I met Nassim last year at a conference in Germany and asked him during the break what he thought of Merhan Keshe.
    His answer was basiclly : doing great work too, just wondering why he is making things so complicated in bringing about his knowledge to the public

We will see how thing unravel.
    But I feel both Nassim Haramein and Merhan Keshe are basically on the same track.

P.S. For those interested : latest news from Keshe here
    Hey Jean-Luc...
    Awesome, those are the kinds of questions I want to always ask!!! I haven't read Keshe's work, so I can't judge it, and he has never done a decent enough presentation to get me as excited as Nassim has, and Nassim has been trying to "tell this story" for a long time, it looks like it took him just as long to figure out how to "share his vision" as it did to come up with it! Keshe could take a lesson from this... What I have looked at from his material, I find his material 'dense' (excuse the pun) And he too may suffer a limitation of expressing his vision...

There should be a corroboration, presentation there too! If only to boost both their images in the media and I think that Keshe really needs that help and maybe Nassim could help him bring more clarity to the public... thanks for sharing the Keshe link...

Keshe is an engineer and Nassim is a theoretical physicist... (and it shows!) It may be that Keshe looks at it that way because it helps him apply it to practical applications, who knows... Because of who Nassim is himself, his personality... he is a very 'physical' kind of hands on guy (swimmin' with the dolphins, mountain climbing!)... I think it is that aspect of his personality, that comes through in his presentations... It is clear he loves sharing that childhood story, and I can appreciate that more now, the more I listen to it. (I remember having similar 'thought' experiences/fantasies like that... do you?)

In fact I think you have to appreciate his personality to appreciate his extrapolation. I remember when I first listened to him he was irritating!!! But maybe all the listening to David Wilcock, Richard Hoagland, Graham Hancock, Drunvalo Melcechizadik, these last few years has paid off... because now I listen to Nassim and I can't help think that he has finally brought it all together for me.

His work will now be a REFERENCE source for me... ie.. this is a presentation worth watching over and over and over... because if you can memorize and understand what he is sharing... you will have the keys to learn all the others... and then again maybe we should look at ALL of them together, (another was Rodin, (he talked about toroidal donuts)

It's all grist for the mill...

I remember a friend of mine had become obsessed with Drunvalo's book that was teaching you how to draw these images, because by simply drawing the images, (geometric images) you would really get it, and I remember he was obsessed about it, his enthusiasm was contagious, it really made me pause...)

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

greybeard (2nd November 2013), Jean-Luc (1st November 2013), naste.de.lumina (1st November 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2014)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    In Unity, Peace and Love
    Hmm... all planned... hmm... that is definitely one to ponder... But the trick Kindred (as I am sure you know...) is to get people to understand this in their minds and in their hearts, ...and I laugh as I type that... because I just made reference to another "ancient teaching" LOL!

Which may be why we told to take it on "faith" and why it became a "religion" (although we all know that "religion" got hijacked and "institutionalized" by the Romans, and in Egypt, Babylon, etc.)... "Christ" may very well have been an attempt at a "reboot"... Spiritual reboot 2.0..(half joking) And again 'taken over' by the Romans. And look at Roman Catholicism today, they have the nerve to poo poo and bad mouth the East for keeping it as strict philosophy... like they aren't holy enough ... (the insidiousness of it all...) "...they have hidden the key..." just as they told us... they are nothing but a 'front'

Anyhow, they asked us to have faith because for one, it may have been too difficult to teach the full scientific explanation to the common people... "here here, everyone put down your shepherd staffs and sicles, we must all learn to become students of quantum physics..." LOL
    And two... IF... if the people could truly muster enough faith and accept the truth... it would have still worked... the principle is still sound... we don't need any education to know that we want to live in a world of brotherly love and peace and truth and trust... do we?

The early stories/legends about the Annunaki or pantheon of gods... why was it such a big controversy to give mankind a "soul" "in their image"???
    Or the story of Eden why it was such a huge offense for them to violate the code laid down...
    The consequence of feeding lies into our minds and into the minds of others.... wowwwww!!! the implications.... This would explain that too!...

It just goes on and on... if you have done any "searching" for 'ultimate truth' this is going to click something of what you have researched...
    Last edited by sigma6; 2nd November 2013 at 20:02.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

greybeard (2nd November 2013), Jean-Luc (5th November 2013), naste.de.lumina (2nd November 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2014)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I just realized Chris yours is a different video, the Veoh one is a Gaiam production and I like it because it incorporates some really good computer graphics while trying to explain and build up the model of the atom...

And...instead of threatening old beliefs (unless your just going back to the Victorian 'Darwinian' era... the real take away is the truly profound assertion that the ancients (who were apparently Gnostics literally remote viewing the akashic records, had figured all this stuff out... when compared to the archeological records, they were drawing the hyper dimensional diagram that is the model of the atom.

That is what sacred geometry is... like the concept of Tetragrammaton = God. s right out of the Jewish texts... God = the source of infinite energy and creativity... the "emptiness" of Eastern philosophy... was the quantum vacuum. All misleading English words designed to mislead you away (consider who chose all these words...) and in fact even the word vacuum, technically doesn't mean empty space even as it is used in English when talking about the quantum!

The Michelson-Morley experiment was another misdirection. Turns out the same experiment today has the exact opposite interpretation. There is a pattern of denial at work here...

Nassim Haramein - Black Whole (2011) Veoh.com 92m
    http://www.veoh.com/watch/v211655826NC94xJz

there is a 46 min section available on
    Black Whole part1 - Vídeo Dailymotion
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...55617003,d.aWc

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I have posted this Nassim video several times and do so again without apology.
    His explanation even I can understand. The doubters are working on a false premise relate to what they were taught--by whom? Time moves on and each new find threatens an old belief.
    Chris

There is clearly a systematic agenda to make this as obtuse and hidden as possible.... this is the secret territory of the Secret Societies... the very same organizations that control and influence the Media and the Universities forcing materialism as a legal scientific definition...
    Last edited by sigma6; 8th December 2013 at 02:24.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

genevieve (31st December 2013), greybeard (8th December 2013), gripreaper (8th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2014)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

oops repeat

update:
    Gaiam Video version... just a tad easier to digest...

(2) select "Download"

Last edited by sigma6; 8th December 2013 at 02:25.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Realeyes (8th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2014)

34. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Hi Sigma,
    I am obviously having a brain freeze getting this to download and I wonder if you can help.

I have an account. I think I have followed your instructions yet all I keep doing is downloading Ilivid again and again and not the actual video. I seem to have now clicked all the 'download' buttons - which are many, but none of them are giving me the option to download this particular file. I have even copied and pasted the link you gave into iLivid but this link fails.

When I click the download next to share, another window pops up but the countdown is frozen.

What am I doing wrong? Any ideas?

Many thanks.

oops repeat

update:

(2) select "Download"

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    Hi Sigma,
    I am obviously having a brain freeze getting this to download and I wonder if you can help.

I have an account. I think I have followed your instructions yet all I keep doing is downloading Ilivid again and again and not the actual video. I seem to have now clicked all the 'download' buttons - which are many, but none of them are giving me the option to download this particular file. I have even copied and pasted the link you gave into iLivid but this link fails.

When I click the download next to share, another window pops up but the countdown is frozen.

What am I doing wrong? Any ideas?

Many thanks.

oops repeat

update:

(2) select "Download"

"Download" and "Share"

(2) select "Download"

it will then show two new buttons one says
    "4 Priority Download" and the other "Download" (with 20 seconds)
    You will then get the sign up option.
    Stick to getting and using a 4shared account

(4) After logging in the 20 second box will start counting down.
    When done you will see a message...
    "Thank you for downloading Nassim Haramein - Black Whole.mp4
    If your download has not started automatically, please click here"

If you are in Chrome you will see it downloading automatically
    or there should be some "download" "save as" options
    typically associated with downloading coming from your browser
    program itself...

Ok, I have looked at the instructions, and you are correct 4shared has once again changed their download process slightly (what a bunch of a**holes) None the less, the changes are slight and it is still the same overall process. But YOU MUST ALWAYS BE REALLY FOCUSED. Because the fake buttons and needless pay options ARE HUGELY DISTRACTING. You have to really focus. 4shared is retardly aggressive in their advertising to the point of being a dysfunctionally retarded. and as Obama would say... "and I get that..." LOL But they are free and unfortunately that is how they support the site... JUST IGNORE IT.... and it is an easy interface ONCE inside, ie. easy to use...

(1) The two buttons now say "Download" and "Share" so I changed that above... so you must follow these instructions VERY CLOSELY and IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE ON THE PAGE (is advertising) YOU are only looking for those two buttons that say that and they are beside each other just under the video display. JUST THOSE TWO. And you are only going to select THAT Download Button.

For example I just caught something unbelievably creepy... I myself occidentally clicked on the button just below that attracts even my eye away sometimes, and it says "Priority Download" with a stylized #4 beside it... and when you click on it, it actually looks like a file name Nassim Haramein, but the file is only 5 MB and it has an .exe (the real file is about 218MB and has .mp4 on the end (Apple Quicktime format) (I always set my computer so I can see the file extension... ) So they have literally created a totally bogus file with the same NAME, just in case you accidentally click on it. And if you still didn't catch it when you click on it to play it is asking permission to do ANOTHER DOWNLOAD!!!

Again it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING and 4Share are a bunch of scumbags trying to nickel and dime people to death. So be on the look out... in other words, you have to follow those instructions RELIGIOUSLY!!!!!!! I NEVER CAN STRESS THIS ENOUGH I put a lot of thought to make it as step by step and complete as I could, (not withstanding they literally keep changing little things...) but the basic format is there... I would even print them out and have them in your hand the first two or three times! And believe me once you have downloaded 2 or 3 files, you will see through the whole mickey mouse scam...

(2) is accurate as well, follow the instructions, i.e. close the pop up window... It is so ignorant as it is literally blocking the whole screen but just shut it down! Again DO NOT BE DISRACTED and IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE...

(3) the free download button should be easy to see with the 20 seconds on it.... and just select it, however they recently added social media accounts to sign in with. I STRONGLY RECCOMMEND USING A 4SHARED ACCOUNT, because they social media sites will entail giving additional information to 4Shared, and do you really want to do that?

(4) Then log in and you will see the 20 second button counting down... and get the thank you message and just follow through from there, down let your guard down until you have the file and you are watching it... Seriously!

hope that helps, thanks for the heads up I need to update some files... (buggers)
    Last edited by sigma6; 12th December 2013 at 04:27.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Realeyes (17th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast