+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nassim Haramein's Black Whole... Unified Theory of Everything Solved

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Default Re: Nassim Haramein's Black Whole... Unified Theory of Everything Solved

Thank you sigma6 for these instructions. I have only just found the time to follow them 'precisely'........and so far it is downloading now and looking good this end.
    Thank you again for your kind and thorough assistance - much appreciated.

Ps. I just noticed something strange, I thanked your post reply ages ago, but for some reason my thanks was no longer showing today???? Anyway I have thanked you again.

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    Hi Sigma,
    I am obviously having a brain freeze getting this to download and I wonder if you can help.

I have an account. I think I have followed your instructions yet all I keep doing is downloading Ilivid again and again and not the actual video. I seem to have now clicked all the 'download' buttons - which are many, but none of them are giving me the option to download this particular file. I have even copied and pasted the link you gave into iLivid but this link fails.

When I click the download next to share, another window pops up but the countdown is frozen.

What am I doing wrong? Any ideas?

Many thanks.

oops repeat

update:
    Gaiam Video version... just a tad easier to digest...
    (Please share sparingly, 4shared will shut down this account
    and others won’t be able to view and download this... I would like to see
    enough get it until it can spread on Youtube. I claim no ownership.)
    Nassim Haramein – Black Whole
    http://www.4shared.com/video/Zr6IAqd...ack_Whole.html

GENERIC DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS FOR - 4SHARED:
    (save these instructions - avoid a lot of 'headaches')

click 4shared link provided to start...
    (1) folders/files will display – Click on the folder or file only...
    - new tab / window opens displaying selection to play or download
    - underneath are two buttons:
    "Download" and "Share with friends"

(2) select "Download"
    - new tab / window opens with two buttons:
    "PRIORITY DOWNLOAD" and "FREE DOWNLOAD"
    "pop up" window appears - it's advertising
    (shut it down and continue..)

(3) select "FREE DOWNLOAD"
    a sign in 'box' will appear, sign in with
    4shared account option at bottom
    (NO NEED to download anything to sign up)

(4) login: username password,
    "download, save as, save" appears

GENERIC DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS FOR - 4SHARED:
    (save these instructions - avoid a lot of 'headaches')

click 4shared link provided to start...
    (1) folders/files will display – Click on the folder or file only...
    - new tab / window opens displaying selection to play or download
    - underneath are two buttons:
    "Download" and "Share"

(2) select "Download"
    - new tab / window opens with two buttons:
    "PRIORITY DOWNLOAD" and "FREE DOWNLOAD"
    "pop up" window appears - it's advertising
    (shut it down and continue..)

(3) select "FREE DOWNLOAD"
    it will then show two new buttons one says
    "4 Priority Download" and the other "Download" (with 20 seconds)
    You will then get the sign up option.
    Stick to getting and using a 4shared account
    (NO NEED to download anything to sign up)

(4) After logging in the 20 second box will start counting down.
    When done you will see a message...
    "Thank you for downloading Nassim Haramein - Black Whole.mp4
    If your download has not started automatically, please click here"

If you are in Chrome you will see it downloading automatically
    or there should be some "download" "save as" options
    typically associated with downloading coming from your browser
    program itself...

Ok, I have looked at the instructions, and you are correct 4shared has once again changed their download process slightly (what a bunch of a**holes) None the less, the changes are slight and it is still the same overall process. But YOU MUST ALWAYS BE REALLY FOCUSED. Because the fake buttons and needless pay options ARE HUGELY DISTRACTING. You have to really focus. 4shared is retardly aggressive in their advertising to the point of being a dysfunctionally retarded. and as Obama would say... "and I get that..." LOL But they are free and unfortunately that is how they support the site... JUST IGNORE IT.... and it is an easy interface ONCE inside, ie. easy to use...

(1) The two buttons now say "Download" and "Share" so I changed that above... so you must follow these instructions VERY CLOSELY and IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE ON THE PAGE (is advertising) YOU are only looking for those two buttons that say that and they are beside each other just under the video display. JUST THOSE TWO. And you are only going to select THAT Download Button.

For example I just caught something unbelievably creepy... I myself occidentally clicked on the button just below that attracts even my eye away sometimes, and it says "Priority Download" with a stylized #4 beside it... and when you click on it, it actually looks like a file name Nassim Haramein, but the file is only 5 MB and it has an .exe (the real file is about 218MB and has .mp4 on the end (Apple Quicktime format) (I always set my computer so I can see the file extension... ) So they have literally created a totally bogus file with the same NAME, just in case you accidentally click on it. And if you still didn't catch it when you click on it to play it is asking permission to do ANOTHER DOWNLOAD!!!

Again it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING and 4Share are a bunch of scumbags trying to nickel and dime people to death. So be on the look out... in other words, you have to follow those instructions RELIGIOUSLY!!!!!!! I NEVER CAN STRESS THIS ENOUGH I put a lot of thought to make it as step by step and complete as I could, (not withstanding they literally keep changing little things...) but the basic format is there... I would even print them out and have them in your hand the first two or three times! And believe me once you have downloaded 2 or 3 files, you will see through the whole mickey mouse scam...

(2) is accurate as well, follow the instructions, i.e. close the pop up window... It is so ignorant as it is literally blocking the whole screen but just shut it down! Again DO NOT BE DISRACTED and IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE...

(3) the free download button should be easy to see with the 20 seconds on it.... and just select it, however they recently added social media accounts to sign in with. I STRONGLY RECCOMMEND USING A 4SHARED ACCOUNT, because they social media sites will entail giving additional information to 4Shared, and do you really want to do that?

(4) Then log in and you will see the 20 second button counting down... and get the thank you message and just follow through from there, down let your guard down until you have the file and you are watching it... Seriously!

hope that helps, thanks for the heads up I need to update some files... (buggers)

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

Default Re: Nassim Haramein's Black Whole... Unified Theory of Everything Solved

It's on youtube as of Jan 19, 2014: (1:32:01) 92minutes

"The Black Whole" (full movie) by Nassim Haramein

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th January 2014), Hervé (26th January 2014), meeradas (26th January 2014), nomadguy (26th January 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    It's on youtube as of Jan 19, 2014: (1:32:01) 92minutes

"The Black Whole" (full movie) by Nassim Haramein

Bump, 92 minutes well spent people, these are the better dots.

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,312 times in 994 posts

Considering how many zeros he is talking about... there is, for all practical intents and purposes, there is infinite energy and information for everyone... to create whatever we want... I just thought of something else... This must in some regards make us one with other entities in other "dimensions" Since they too are part of this universe!... wow I never looked at it that way before... awesome!!! LOL!
    Since the Universe (Multi-verse) is holographic, then each individual part has access to ALL the information of the Whole...
    A great piece, written by a holographic physicist:
    http://nujournal.net/choice.html

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2