+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What if healing is as easy as walking or laying on the ground?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default What if healing is as easy as walking or laying on the ground?

Last year, I was yelled at by ET's telling me to stay off the internet, but I just couldn't because every once in awhile I come across information that is so amazing and helpful. Well, here's one idea that's picking up speed. This video is called "Grounded"....

Remember how we used to run around barefooted as children? It seemed like we were much healthier back then. We were directly connected to the energies of Mother Earth. And we didn't even know it!

The young man in this documentary video is excited about the 'Grounding'that he couldn't wait to prove it to himself and then share his knowledge with everyone including those in his hometown of Haines, Alaska. Amazing results happened to those people, too when they tried it. I couldn't help getting caught up in all of this myself! And I love sharing good news!

Well, see what you think about it....

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

CD7 (1st November 2013), Chanlo23 (12th November 2013), DarMar (1st November 2013), Deega (1st November 2013), Earth Angel (1st November 2013), grannyfranny100 (2nd November 2013), johnf (1st November 2013), Krist (2nd November 2013), nomadguy (2nd November 2013), Peace&Love (2nd November 2013), Richard S. (2nd November 2013), RMorgan (1st November 2013), Rollo (1st November 2013), Vitalux (2nd November 2013), WHOMADEGOD (1st November 2013), Wind (2nd November 2013), Zelig (1st November 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Default Re: What if healing is as easy as walking or laying on the ground?

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 07:34.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

I just watched this movie a week or two ago, and have ordered two grounding mats , one for the dog who has hip problems and one for myself.....I told another friend about it and she has already got herself a half sheet and said she has never had such a great sleep , she has only had it 2 days or so. I am experiencing a pain in my ankle (no recall of hurting it) so will let you know if I experience any relief with the mat.... living where it is winter for almost 6 months of the year I hope this will be a useful tool...and bonus they say it stops snoring too!! my husband and I will have to share the mat (you can use that under your legs/feet in bed too

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (4th November 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Bin going barefoot in the woods for some time now...
    and it never fails...
    back to nature... as a way forward....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (4th November 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member Shannow's Avatar
    Thanks

My work boots are pretty "Judge Dredd", needing high levels of insulation (Power Station I work at requires insulating properties), and this is one health tip that I worked out myself, feeling the release to even walk on concrete bare footed after work.

Bare foot whenever I can be, yard work, concreting etc. etc.

When they had docotrs on TV recently telling us how bad it is for children to walk barefooted (bad for their development and their feet...WTF), I ascertained that barefoot MUST be good if they are telling us to avoid it.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannow For This Post:

Earth Angel (2nd November 2013), genevieve (2nd November 2013), Maia Gabrial (4th November 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 times in 309 posts

What a coincidence!!!

Short story: I have been having some major back problems lately, right side herniated disc, and left side muscular problems. My little life partner, with all her intuitive insights woke up one morning after seeking a solution for me telling me she got a message for me from ... (We leave that open, she isn't hooked on any belief of where this is coming from but.)

The message was: Go walk barefoot in the grass, and even lie down naked in the grass, your problems will go away. Being the skeptic that I am, I was doubtful, however I am an open-minded skeptic. So, off I went in 10 degree environnement to give it a go.

Low and behold, 10 minutes after coming inside from a 2 minute stroll barefoot in our backyard, 80% of the pain was gone.

I do want to try this again, but winter is coming in fast, and with it the coldness that we endure. I can't go and save my back if I am going to catch pneumonia!!!

Rest assured, come this spring, as soon as is it 10 degrees or more, and the snow has melted, you will find me strolling barefoot, or even in my undies lying on the ground.

Thanks for the documentary

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (4th November 2013), Wind (2nd November 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Thanks Maia

I read some really interesting articles earlier in the spring on Avalon on this same topic and as a result I started grounding myself to Earth.

For example I installed a ground wire to the foot of my bed and when I sleep at night, a my foot touches wires that are in that region to ground me.
    I also have a ground wire attached to the deck where I sit at the computer and I have placed a grounded copper plate under the keyboard to keep me grounded as well.

I try and touch my feet to Mother earth as often as I can.

I think it has helped in many ways. I feel a difference in my health and happiness.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (4th November 2013), Richard S. (2nd November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread