+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Megalithic stones and stone use all over the ancient world, why ?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Megalithic stones and stone use all over the ancient world, why ?

Great ! Nice one Loki... I'm reading 'Inside the Neolithic Mind' at the moment... so this thread is very welcome...

thanks

K

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Sorry I'm at work and don't have the links I need. Remember the guy who moved all the huge stones, then moved them to FL? http://coralcastle.com/ Search on youtube for a video about how this was done. Cool video that ties this endeavor to the secret of the Masons. Well done and the math proves it, as shown in the video. The secret? ANTI-GRAVITY! I hope you can find the video.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Lord Sidious (14th August 2011), Russ1959 (14th August 2011)

4. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Megalithic stones and stone use all over the ancient world, why ?

Ancient Aryan settlement found in Russian steppe. First to bring metal smiths in the world ?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to senqua For This Post:

Lord Sidious (14th August 2011), Terra (15th August 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

Hi Conk,
    Yes Ed Leedskalnin is the guy, thank you very much for they information Conk. I'll have a read of his site and check out the youtube video's.

I typed in Ed Leedskalnin and got about 500 hits on youtube, I'll have a look at some video's.

7. Link to Post #25
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Very thought provoking topic.

The videos are very informative and raise so many questions.

8. Link to Post #26
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

The Stone circles all over the world were built for one event...

The Winter Solstice... 7 days from now...

This year on this day, we are having a Lunar eclipse which means as it rises up between the stones it is shining on the alter stone as the moon turns Red...

anyone close to Stonehenge able to join the Druids and catch a few pictures?

I have a feeling the ancient Egyptians that traveled to Sedona and built a monument, knew of something special that happens on this evening...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 14th December 2010 at 17:17.

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,853 times in 447 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    The Stone circles all over the world were built for one event...

The Winter Solstice... 7 days from now...

This year on this day, we are having a Lunar eclipse which means as it rises up between the stones it is shining on the alter stone as the moon turns Red...

anyone close to Stonehenge able to join the Druids and catch a few pictures?

I have a feeling the ancient Egyptians that traveled to Sedona and built a monument, knew of something special that happens on this evening...

Did anything happen at any of these sites around the world?

10. Link to Post #28
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

there's a rumour that Uluru was put there

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Patrikas (2nd October 2011)

12. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Ancient Technology In Peru and Bolivia

Join Researcher David Hatcher Childress and British Engineer Christopher Dunn as they journey to Cuzco in the Andes Mountains to examine evidence for the possible use of advanced rock-machining techniques. Going to ancient cities and megalithic quarries, they again examine saw marks, advanced lifting and moving techniques, as well as evidence of Pre-Incan megalith builders at Machu Picchu and Ollantaytambo. They continue on to Lake Titicaca where they investigate the strange megalithic towers and a "stargate" cut into solid rock. Finally they examine the huge granite megaliths at Tiwanaku and Puma Punku for signs of the use of power tools and other advanced, ancient technology. Blows the lid off South American archeology with evidence of advanced ancient technology thousands of years old.
    Terra

IF.....

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Terra For This Post:

DNA (20th November 2011), sandy (12th December 2011)

14. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

On the subject of how these massive stones were moved it has been suggested that Edward Leedskalnin the creator of The Coral Castle learned how the Egyptians
    moved massive stones by levitating the stones!

If you havent heard of him then please check out this amazing link:https://youtube.com/watch?v=Hr9U1cP68eU

Just to make this even more interesting, a tv documentary featuring Joanna Lumley called "The Nile" was on tv last week.
    Whilst she was crusing the Nile with her guide captain Abdul Aziz (whom had been crusing this river for nearly 60 years,) she asked if he thought the ancient egyptians transported the massive stones by boat.

His reply was that he believed the Egyptians had levitated the stones onto boats
    and waved their magic wands to do so!

Im not sure whilst looking looking at Joannas expression whether she thought it the ramblings of an old fool or not! I for one believed him.

I believe there is much ancient knowledge handed down through word of mouth that may seem too fantastic to be true....but having recently looked at what John Hutchison can do levitating 70lb steel cannon balls effortlessly, I think it may be a very real possibility that defying gravity may be a well guarded secret!

I would love to hear my fellow Avalonian thought on this subject!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Russ1959 For This Post:

Ellisa (21st August 2011), Lord Sidious (14th August 2011), Patrikas (2nd October 2011), Terra (2nd October 2011)

16. Link to Post #31
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by senqua (here)
    Ancient Aryan settlement found in Russian steppe. First to bring metal smiths in the world ?

Excellent, Arkaim, the ancient aryan city.
    We have a thread on this.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...sychic-hotspot

17. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Another one to add to your list Loki. I keep coming back to this thread, brilliant work my friend, thank you very much.

Megalithic site of Daorson, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Terra

IF.....

18. Link to Post #33
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

heres a clue as to the why
    http://www.amazon.com/Love-Earth-Kal.../dp/0962819034
    everything here has a purpose.....stay well

19. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Symbolseeker's Avatar
    Thanks

It is helpful to consider the conditions in which these structures were created; the climate between 10,000 and 7000 BC was mostly an ice age, and from then to 5000 BC was off and on very cold. Perhaps we could draw from an example in our own history, where General Knox dragged great cannons over 1000 zig-zag miles to Boston, to drive out the British. This would not have been possible without the ice and snow-pack of winter. It is reasonable to consider that moving the great stones of the megaliths would have been done in the same conditions, which were there most of the year.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Symbolseeker For This Post:

DNA (20th November 2011), DoubleHelix (26th December 2011), Lord Sidious (20th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,910 times in 4,329 posts

Billy Meier talked at length about the massive stone monuments from antiquity, especially those along the ley lines of Europe and Egypt.
    He said they were placed there by the "gods" if you will, ancient aliens who sought to keep their grip on mankind tight and secure.
    The monuments and edifaces were intended to "block" the natural flow of energy on the planet, helping to "stunt" the spiritual and intellectual growth of mankind.
    The were placed to keep mankind spiritually impaired, and easier to control.

Castaneda talks at length about the ancient pyramids and stone structures of Mexico, and advises against folks from lingering around them or engaging them too closely.
    Castaneda says they were built by men who understood sorcery and magic in ways we can not really understand.
    He says that these folks were concerned more with spiritual power, and gaining it through whatever means necessary, regardless of who they had to manipulate or harm to get it.
    He even states that some of those old sorcerors who focused their intent and energy on these things are still there in some form or another, as wreaths if you will, still capable of inflicting harm and stealing energy.

I take these two accounts into serious consideration, I personally keep on objective eye when taking in data about the ancient monuments, and I'm not quick to assign beneficial associations with
    them.

On a side note, when I first wrote serious consideration, I miss spelled it by writing Sirius consideration. Funny being how much Sirius was involved in the Pyramids of Giza and how so much has bee written about the Sirians probably contributing quite a bit to the "god" mess engaged by not a few extraterrestrial visitors. Just my opinion.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

muxfolder (21st November 2011)

23. Link to Post #36
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member lightning23's Avatar
    Thanks

Default closed

Last edited by lightning23; 15th December 2014 at 04:39.
    Highspiracy
    Resurrection

Disclaimer: I do not represent the opinions of others.

24. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,910 times in 4,329 posts

According to Meier and Edgar Cayce,,,,,those stone statues on Easter Island were built back when Easter Island wasn't an Island.

25. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Symbolseeker's Avatar
    Thanks

Historian cryptographer Duncan-Enzmann's translations of inscriptions from 12,500 BC tell us that menhirs were used to measure the movement of stars and planets. A level horizon was chosen, or created with stone or water, and menhirs were placed (much math went into these calculations) so that observations of the movement of stars could be recorded. Like using a telescope, one eye is closed, the other observing, and the star is timed from when it is at the tip of one menhir to the next. Some menhirs were miles apart. Ashera poles and pillars were also used for the same purpose. Where the observer stood was also calculated carefully. Our ancestors were skilled at the math it took to master astronomy. It was an ice age, stone was abundant, and perhaps the ever present icepack made transporting the huge stones possible. (ref: Symbology:Decoding Classic Images)

26. Link to Post #39
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

I think these large objects were built, created by giants. This would make far more sense. Don't forget, these giants are hybrids. Half gods and humans. meaning they would far more advanced then us humans..
    anyone agree?

27. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

I'm of the opinion through my research that stones have 'properties' esp granite. Granite is the stone also used in the kings Chamber. Also granite can stand the test of time for 1,000s of years. The mystery is how did they move these huge 10+ ton stones, esp the granite stones in the Kings Chamber to where they needed to be placed, how did they cut them ect. Ive heard many theories as that of sound frequencies..to move the stones ect..but how did they cut them? Ive heard of high speed drills..esp on the coffin in the Kings Chamber. This is one topic I find fascinating, I dont think anyone has 'nailed' it yet on how it was all done.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Fred259 (24th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast