+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Megalithic stones and stone use all over the ancient world, why ?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 times in 388 posts

Default Re: Megalithic stones and stone use all over the ancient world, why ?

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    According to Meier and Edgar Cayce,,,,,those stone statues on Easter Island were built back when Easter Island wasn't an Island.
    I use to believe in Meier, 'bought his books, videos etc' but after serious study i found most of what he says to be more less 'taken' from other sources, he uses a lot of Edgar Cayce's material , and then makes up his own story from it. Meier is a fraud and should NOT be taken serious by anyone who is wanting real facts about ancient culture and UFOs.
    Now Edgar Cayce I feel was a prophet , and was genuine. And much of what he says about Atlantis and early civilization does fit my research on past cultures, past geology etc..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

DNA (24th December 2011), Fred259 (24th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,801 times in 3,643 posts

Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    According to Meier and Edgar Cayce,,,,,those stone statues on Easter Island were built back when Easter Island wasn't an Island.
    I use to believe in Meier, 'bought his books, videos etc' but after serious study i found most of what he says to be more less 'taken' from other sources, he uses a lot of Edgar Cayce's material , and then makes up his own story from it. Meier is a fraud and should NOT be taken serious by anyone who is wanting real facts about ancient culture and UFOs.
    Now Edgar Cayce I feel was a prophet , and was genuine. And much of what he says about Atlantis and early civilization does fit my research on past cultures, past geology etc..
    I respect that BL, and by all means, you should go with what your gut tells you.
    But I disagree with Meier being a fraud. It took me years of research before I was willing to step off the fence and put my foot squarelly in the circle of trust as far as Meier is concerned.
    But in the circle of trust I am.

Meier is not some genius. He didn't even devolop the photos he took. No darkroom, he took all of his film to the local photomat, dropped them off, and came back when they were processed. The problem with this, is it didn't take long before TPTB discovered this was his method of devolopment and began intercepting his pictures before they came back to him.
    Along with removing various pictures that he never saw again, it is his opinion that they inserted false photos that would be easy to disprove in order to discredit him.

Meier displays far too much genius in the communications with these ETs for me to believe that he is making all of this stuff up.

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 times in 388 posts

Hi DNA, your a smart man and can do your own research on the Billy Meier case. I've done mine. I bought 4 of his books and 1 video..about 100 bucks spent on it..i just more less now chalk it up as buying a fictional book, if anything it was entertaining to read. BUT not to be taken in anyway seriously! he did at that time have me fooled until many things about his predictions, photos, and his life made me questions him. Well long story short..he is the biggest conman and hoax in the UFO community.
    I do not believe his 'claims' of men in black taking his photos etc..thats hogwash!
    The guy has no photos of the aliens themselves..yet has encountered them 1,000s of times 'so he claims' and yet not 1 photo of them..well he did have 1 he claimed for 17 years as authentic ..until it was found out they were Dean martin girls then he changed his story and said the men in black put those photo in there..AFTER 17 year of him standing by them???
    He has ZERO photos inside the craft..ZERO! yet hes been inside 100s of times..oh he claims his camera wont work inside..so convieniet.
    Also why not one picture of the aliens coming out of the ship?
    Here are a few question to ask>
    Why no photos of the aliens?
    Why no photos of their other technologies? ie inside the craft, various gadgets etc?
    He claims to have went in our solar system on a flight..Why no photos of Jupiter.Mars etc up close?
    I have tons of questions for this con man! Tons more..thats only a few
    BTW many claims that he has had sexual endeavors with many of his followers. the man also has a dark past..likely killed people..And yet these benevolent beings come to this sinister man out of 6 billion people.
    he also claims to be the reincarnation of Jesus and other Prophets read it from teh horse mouth here at Mike Horns website.
    http://theyflyblog.com/regarding-bil...ist/07/22/2011
    The man is a cult leader..and should not be followed.. he should be sitting behind bars IMHO for fraud of the highest level!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

aranuk (12th January 2012), Fred259 (24th December 2011)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,585 times in 6,628 posts

simple my dear watson, stones ain't going anywhere, an eternal note book of history. your looking at e-mail of the past. text message from the past, voicemail , video from long ago , it will out last the internet, and books, and such. you wanna leave a message that will stand forever.... set it in stone.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

DoubleHelix (26th December 2011), Fred259 (24th December 2011), modwiz (24th December 2011), TargeT (9th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #45
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 times in 509 posts

I'm of the opinion through my research that stones have 'properties' esp granite. Granite is the stone also used in the kings Chamber. Also granite can stand the test of time for 1,000s of years. The mystery is how did they move these huge 10+ ton stones, esp the granite stones in the Kings Chamber to where they needed to be placed.
    Welcome BestLion....

In order to understand how they were able to move the stone blocks first we need to understand why they were doing this.

The megalithic sites and stones were build to mark the Ley Lines. Stone circles were build to mark where Ley Lines cross or pass each other.

Ley Lines are faults or fissures in the earth’s core which we think were formed when the earth was created. Water permeated into these faults and through earths natural magnetism we are able to dowse these lines and follow them. You can do this at home with dowsing rods, good local knowledge and strong legs!

The sun heats the earth and in so doing the sun’s energy passes through the Magnetosphere.

From the Magnetosphere earths natural energy enters the di pole north and south pole axis at the highest latitude 90N and 90S.

For those of you who have a faith the good lord gave us everything we need when he created the earth including minerals and elements. Modern day scientists and academics record these elements and minerals on the periodic chart. The earth has an abundance of Iron, copper and a multitude of other minerals.

Those of you who know how to fix the car, or remember from school days, if you take a soft iron bar and with copper windings around the bar and then spin the bar within a magnetic field we get electricity. We call this AC Electricity or Alternating Current. The Americans then call this an “Alternator” while we Brits prefer to call it a “generator” the gen or Jeni! Both are the same of course.

With the planets natural magnetism from the sun via the magnetosphere entering at the north and south pole and the rotation of the earth at 900nm/hr (21600/24hrs=900kts) the rotation of the earth is no different from what is under the bonnet or hood of your car ie the Alternator.

Therefore in the natural world magnetism from the magnetosphere, iron and copper contained in the earths core plus the rotation of the planet produces electricity , or earths natural energy would be a better way of describing it.

In our modern world this was discovered by a Scotsman Charles Clarke Maxwell.

Following his death Maxwell’s discovery was further developed by people like Tesla and Edison.

However we have to ask the question, was it really Charles Clarke Maxwell who discovered magnetism. We know that the ancients in and around the bronze age were aware of earths natural energy (which included magnetism) and they marked these energy lines with standing stones and standing stone circles.

It’s thought that as well as marking the energy lines the stones also transmitting the natural energy to atmosphere. They did this because they knew that this would protect them from illness and disease and also to protect them from spirits.

Name:  Menhir_Champ-Dolent_3.jpg
Views: 1246
Size:  6.8 KB

Standing Stone transmitting natural energy to atmosphere.

The building of pyramids around the world, together sacred and ancient sites was part of this process. The structures were therefore build above the energy line or Ley Line as we call it today. Earths natural energy is then transmitted from the Pyramid to atmosphere by what we call today the Caduceus coil.

Name:  hardy1.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  19.9 KB

Pyramid built over the energy line or Ley Line transmitting natural energy to atmosphere.

According to the authors of Pyramid Energy: The Philosophy of God, the Science of Man (Delta-K, 1987), the "Caduceus Coil" was used to levitate the stone blocks that were used to build the pyramids and the other sites. Easter Island for example.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG1539.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	12178

Caduceus Coil

Pathways were built, flanked by rows of sphinxes, along which a solitron field spiraled, powered by coil generators. Priests used tuned coils (misidentified by Egyptologists as djed pillars), one passive (on the left, above) and one active (on the right, above). The active coil was grounded to a "Sacred Spot" and tapped into the planetary energy grid (ie the Ley Line).

Name:  sonic.gif
Views: 1308
Size:  10.0 KB

Coil Generators

The reason present-day scientists cannot duplicate this simple feat is because they have not studied the power source called the “world energy grid." (Or perhaps it’s been kept secret)

We think this is what Charles Clarke Maxwell discovered along with magnetism and was later developed by Tesla.

Essentially what the above text is saying is that if you reverse the two south poles of a magnet together they repel each other don’t they and that this force was used to lift the pyramid blocks. ( ie the magnetism did the lifting work in much the same was as a Maglev Train (Magnetic Levitation) lifts the actual weight of the train above the track)

Name:  56f09efbb7fd.jpg
Views: 1111
Size:  19.9 KB

Coil Generators as a sculpture.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Cartomancer (27th December 2011), DoubleHelix (26th December 2011), Elethia (26th December 2011), Hughe (28th December 2011), leavesoftrees (10th January 2012), mahalall (11th January 2012), moontime (10th January 2012), TargeT (9th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #46
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada with my life partner.
    Thanks

Thank you very much Loki, it was a feast for the eyes and the mind.

11. Link to Post #47
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,460 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    I'm of the opinion through my research that stones have 'properties' esp granite. Granite is the stone also used in the kings Chamber. Also granite can stand the test of time for 1,000s of years. The mystery is how did they move these huge 10+ ton stones, esp the granite stones in the Kings Chamber to where they needed to be placed.
    Welcome BestLion....

In order to understand how they were able to move the stone blocks first we need to understand why they were doing this.

The megalithic sites and stones were build to mark the Ley Lines. Stone circles were build to mark where Ley Lines cross or pass each other.

Ley Lines are faults or fissures in the earth’s core which we think were formed when the earth was created. Water permeated into these faults and through earths natural magnetism we are able to dowse these lines and follow them. You can do this at home with dowsing rods, good local knowledge and strong legs!

The sun heats the earth and in so doing the sun’s energy passes through the Magnetosphere.

From the Magnetosphere earths natural energy enters the di pole north and south pole axis at the highest latitude 90N and 90S.

For those of you who have a faith the good lord gave us everything we need when he created the earth including minerals and elements. Modern day scientists and academics record these elements and minerals on the periodic chart. The earth has an abundance of Iron, copper and a multitude of other minerals.

Those of you who know how to fix the car, or remember from school days, if you take a soft iron bar and with copper windings around the bar and then spin the bar within a magnetic field we get electricity. We call this AC Electricity or Alternating Current. The Americans then call this an “Alternator” while we Brits prefer to call it a “generator” the gen or Jeni! Both are the same of course.

With the planets natural magnetism from the sun via the magnetosphere entering at the north and south pole and the rotation of the earth at 900nm/hr (21600/24hrs=900kts) the rotation of the earth is no different from what is under the bonnet or hood of your car ie the Alternator.

Therefore in the natural world magnetism from the magnetosphere, iron and copper contained in the earths core plus the rotation of the planet produces electricity , or earths natural energy would be a better way of describing it.

In our modern world this was discovered by a Scotsman Charles Clarke Maxwell.

Following his death Maxwell’s discovery was further developed by people like Tesla and Edison.

However we have to ask the question, was it really Charles Clarke Maxwell who discovered magnetism. We know that the ancients in and around the bronze age were aware of earths natural energy (which included magnetism) and they marked these energy lines with standing stones and standing stone circles.

It’s thought that as well as marking the energy lines the stones also transmitting the natural energy to atmosphere. They did this because they knew that this would protect them from illness and disease and also to protect them from spirits.

Attachment 12182

Standing Stone transmitting natural energy to atmosphere.

The building of pyramids around the world, together sacred and ancient sites was part of this process. The structures were therefore build above the energy line or Ley Line as we call it today. Earths natural energy is then transmitted from the Pyramid to atmosphere by what we call today the Caduceus coil.

Attachment 12180

Pyramid built over the energy line or Ley Line transmitting natural energy to atmosphere.

According to the authors of Pyramid Energy: The Philosophy of God, the Science of Man (Delta-K, 1987), the "Caduceus Coil" was used to levitate the stone blocks that were used to build the pyramids and the other sites. Easter Island for example.

Attachment 12178

Caduceus Coil

Pathways were built, flanked by rows of sphinxes, along which a solitron field spiraled, powered by coil generators. Priests used tuned coils (misidentified by Egyptologists as djed pillars), one passive (on the left, above) and one active (on the right, above). The active coil was grounded to a "Sacred Spot" and tapped into the planetary energy grid (ie the Ley Line).

Attachment 12179

Coil Generators

The reason present-day scientists cannot duplicate this simple feat is because they have not studied the power source called the “world energy grid." (Or perhaps it’s been kept secret)

We think this is what Charles Clarke Maxwell discovered along with magnetism and was later developed by Tesla.

Essentially what the above text is saying is that if you reverse the two south poles of a magnet together they repel each other don’t they and that this force was used to lift the pyramid blocks. ( ie the magnetism did the lifting work in much the same was as a Maglev Train (Magnetic Levitation) lifts the actual weight of the train above the track)

Attachment 12181

Coil Generators as a sculpture.
    G'day Fred,

Terrific information there pal! would I be correct in assuming that your not the author of that literature? I would love a link if that's the case!

Cheers.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

mahalall (12th January 2012), mojo (27th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ancient Trenches, megalithic battlegrounds

Their locations and orientations, I propose, have more to do with defense lines against an enemy who wielded bows and projectile weaponry. The stones themselves resemble lines of soldiers, standing abreast and in rows. Often the broadest plateau of the stones were oriented to provide the largest surface area of coverage from incoming weapons. Archers could still shoot out between and duck to safety. Angles in dolmens could also then be explained as fox holes in the face of an arched enemy whose weapon would be launched on an arched trajectory. Covered in earth and grass they would have provided camouflaged areas to lay in ambush . Return fire could be shot out from behind metholithic lines which make for formidable shields. Semi-circle configurations provide a cone shaped field of defense against invaders. They were often placed along ridges and slopes of shorelines. Notches and holes might also have been used as sites for aiming and protection simultaneously. In essence they were fox holes and trenches.

Certainly ancient megaliths around the world were used for a myriad of purposes; shelters, calendars, ritual centers, and burial grounds. Perhaps some of the dead had been slain in battle, a fitting resting place for ancient infantry and warriors. It must have seemed that way also to the descendants who sometimes used these sacred stone areas to bury their dead, though they had long forgotten who built them or why they were there. Magical giants might seem a reasonable explanation to the distant children of the builders . Climatic calamities could have pushed increasing hoards of displaced peoples into ancient arable lands. They may have been refugees or aggressors on boats with powerful bows and deadly projectiles. This may have necessitated an expensive military defense response. Refugees of wars in distant places, wars to procure and protect decreasing resources. Cultures with bows have been depicted for ages throughout the world. Further more, if they were designed for ceremony might they not have been a bit more aesthetically pleasing?
    http://ancienttrenches.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by Drusin; 9th January 2012 at 23:11. Reason: wanted to add address a longer discussion

14. Link to Post #49
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,057 times in 950 posts

Thank you, Loki, for taking so much time to present such a fascinating post. Seeing all these examples of unexplained technical brilliance in one place is really quite confronting. How little we really know about early human history on this planet. Building on a grand scale did not start with the Egyptians, and the further back in time we go more the more intriguing the mystery becomes. I am looking forward to reading the further posts you are hinting about!

15. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ancient Trenches, megalithic battle grounds

I believe the stones had a utilitarian function. Their locations and orientations, I propose, have more to do with defense lines against an enemy who wielded bows and projectile weaponry. Not unlike today the cost of war must have consumed a large portion of the economy. The stones themselves resemble lines of soldiers, standing abreast and in rows. Often the broadest plateau of the stones were oriented to provide the largest surface area of coverage from incoming weapons. Archers could still shoot out between and duck to safety. Angles in dolmens could also then be explained as fox holes in the face of an arched enemy whose weapon would be launched on an arched trajectory. Covered in earth and grass they would have provided camouflaged areas to lay in ambush . Return fire could be shot out from behind metholithic lines which make for formidable shields. Semi-circle configurations provide a cone shaped field of defense against invaders. They were often placed along ridges and slopes of shorelines. Notches and holes might also have been used as sites for aiming and protection simultaneously. In essence they were fox holes and trenches.

Certainly ancient megaliths around the world were used for a myriad of purposes; shelters, calendars, ritual centers, and burial grounds. Perhaps some of the dead had been slain in battle, a fitting resting place for ancient infantry and warriors. It must have seemed that way also to the descendants who sometimes used these sacred stone areas to bury their dead, though they had long forgotten who built them or why they were there. Magical giants might seem a reasonable explanation to the distant children of the builders . Climatic calamities could have pushed increasing hoards of displaced peoples into ancient arable lands. They may have been refugees or aggressors on boats with powerful bows and deadly projectiles. This may have necessitated an expensive military defense response. Refugees of wars in distant places, wars to procure and protect decreasing resources. Cultures with bows have been depicted for ages throughout the world. Further more, if they were designed for ceremony might they not have been a bit more aesthetically pleasing?
    http://ancienttrenches.blogspot.com/

16. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,585 times in 606 posts

You have two opposing magnetic poles put together. It creates colliding magnetic fields around them. Then the real magic happens. The weight of the objects within the magnetic field decreases. This is a well-known phenomenon.

Assuming they were interplanetary travelers, they had to have gravity manipulation and free energy technology. It's a joke we need to have a rocket that burns fuels for space exploration. Energy is everywhere in space. When you can manipulate gravity with unlimited access to energy, size becomes irrelevant. In addition, they knew using stones are way more cost effective and energy saving than metals.

They could've had mechanical blade or laser. Laser blade theoretically cut any material. Honestly if I have antigravity device and laser beam, I'll build a house made out of 100% stones like they did. Skeptics often say "Why there weren't any left over tools around ancient sites?" This question is so absurd.
    Have we seen building companies leave tools and machines after finishing building? Once they finish construction, they retrieves all their tools, left-over materials.
    For free society!

17. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,350 times in 11,956 posts

Do you think something could be inside that giant block @ Baalbek?
    Its got a crack a quarter way down.
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 11th January 2012 at 13:24. Reason: Typo

18. Link to Post #53
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,937 times in 589 posts

David Icke's perspective on megalithic structures is expansively interesting.

"This may upset some people who research in the earth energy and megalithic arena, but i strongly suggest that at least most of the great stone circles, stone forests, such as the more than 3000 standing stones at Carnac in Brittany, France, and other megalithic structures were actually put their there to block and dilute the power of the energy passing through the ley line and vortex network...The reason for these megalithic structures was two fold: to access the energy for their own ritual and other purposes, but to suppress the power and vibration of the energy pumping around the planet to maintain both the Earth and humanity in the low vibrational state" p416 (Human Race get off your knees).

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Ellisa (15th January 2012), Hughe (13th January 2012), mojo (27th May 2012)

20. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

are there any serious geologists out there? sigh..... i believe i have reached this forum in error. best to all and luck in your pursuits

21. Link to Post #55
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,937 times in 589 posts

Expanding the Dolmen map. I was surprised to discover a dolmen in the Wayanad Mountains, Kerala.

22. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    I think these large objects were built, created by giants. This would make far more sense. Don't forget, these giants are hybrids. Half gods and humans. meaning they would far more advanced then us humans..
    anyone agree?
    exactly, a race of giants 50 to 100 feet tall, could lift these stones like they were a brick to a brickmason. they built with stone, we build with wood. hmmm ??

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

mojo (27th May 2012)

24. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    You have two opposing magnetic poles put together. It creates colliding magnetic fields around them. Then the real magic happens. The weight of the objects within the magnetic field decreases. This is a well-known phenomenon.

Assuming they were interplanetary travelers, they had to have gravity manipulation and free energy technology. It's a joke we need to have a rocket that burns fuels for space exploration. Energy is everywhere in space. When you can manipulate gravity with unlimited access to energy, size becomes irrelevant. In addition, they knew using stones are way more cost effective and energy saving than metals.

They could've had mechanical blade or laser. Laser blade theoretically cut any material. Honestly if I have antigravity device and laser beam, I'll build a house made out of 100% stones like they did. Skeptics often say "Why there weren't any left over tools around ancient sites?" This question is so absurd.
    Have we seen building companies leave tools and machines after finishing building? Once they finish construction, they retrieves all their tools, left-over materials.
    smart enough to build these structures, smart enough to take their tools and go elsewhere ( other planets) and build more. I agree.... oh cant build , I left my saw on earth.. not happening.

25. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

great stuff. this is in denmark, its not very big, but very accessible. website in danish only, but good fotos. http://www.faaborg-nielsen.dk/poskaer.html

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gajanana For This Post:

mahalall (5th February 2012), mojo (27th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #59
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,777 times in 8,583 posts

Beautiful Stone Cairn just outside Inverness Scotland
    Chris

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.u...s/clavacairns/
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

mojo (27th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #60
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Hi Loki,
    I remember in the early 1980's watching a TV show called "great mysteries of the world" I think it was hosted by Leonard Nimoy, one episode that always stuck out in my mind was about this eastern european guy whom settled in Florida, USA, he started to build this castle as a tribute to his greatest love, some lady, anyway it was made of stone that he cut at a locally quary and had those stones transported to the site where he was building this castle.
    Anyway to get to me point, he would order a local truck driver to come by with his flat bed truck to make the delivery. The driver would park it near the several ton cut stone to be loaded onto the back of the truck, he would then ask the driver to move out of site, and then after coming back after a few minutes a several ton stone that had been laying next to the truck was on the trucks flat bed. With no evidence of machinary having loaded the block onto the truck. The same would happen when unloading the truck.
    In regards to these ancient sites you mention and with this example in mind, maybe some of these ancient civilsations utilized the power of the mind to carve and transport these huge stone blocks.

(The guys was a short, gentle and unassuming character, and I think it happened sometime between the 1920 -1960. I watched that show so long ago my recollection is probable riddled with holes. Hopefully my description will jog someone else memory and they will remembers more about this episode.)

Ed Leedskalnin - Coral Castle

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister_m For This Post:

mojo (27th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast