+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Recommended starter videos/documentaries for newbs?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

Default Recommended starter videos/documentaries for newbs?

hey guys, believe it or not...i have not watched any video(docu, movie, interview- except inelia int, and david icke, remember who you are) that is longer than 10-15 min on yt, to date since joining PA. that being said, im sure there are others out there who are like me, that dont know where to start, once we have found the time.

im open to any recommendation, this is a thread list for all newbs, not just me.
    links to other threads are also extremely recommended. like simon parkes and andrew bartize(sp?)(ill look for those threads to add here as they are on the top of my list)

thanks everyone, i hope to see good stuff that will blow my/our minds(more).
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (4th November 2013), ALLiTiZ (4th November 2013), Camilo (4th November 2013), Cidersomerset (4th November 2013), eris23 (5th November 2013), ghostrider (5th November 2013), Inaiá (4th November 2013), Krist (4th November 2013), nicktobias7 (15th July 2014), ponda (28th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Default Re: Recommended starter videos/documentaries for newbs?

I would start with Project Camelot, which is a sister-site to Project Avalon.

Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy have by the far the best collection of whistleblower/contactee/researcher testimonial that fit into the Big Picture out there on the internet.

This is a great place to start. Project Camelot has hundreds of hours of interview material, and from there you can branch off.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Camilo (4th November 2013), eris23 (5th November 2013), giovonni (4th November 2013), GoodETxSG (17th June 2014), Krist (4th November 2013), panopticon (28th November 2013), pyrangello (20th August 2017), seleka (28th November 2013), soleil (4th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th November 2013), T Smith (5th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

such a hard question to answer...

where do you want to start? understanding reality? understanding humanity? understanding possible conspiracy? understanding money? there's a lot of topics that you can get wrapped up in for a long long period of time researching.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (4th November 2013), Krist (4th November 2013), risveglio (4th November 2013), seleka (28th November 2013), soleil (4th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th November 2013), ulli (4th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Bill Cooper, The Hour Of Our Time ( HOTT)

Jordan Maxwell

Dr Pete Peterson

The Anglo Saxon mission

Matthew Stein, When technology fails

Norman Bergrun, The Ringmakers of Saturn

Jane Burgermeister

Klaus Dona

Graham Hancock

Jim Marrs

Joseph Farrell

Jim Humble

and many many more

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

where do you want to start? understanding reality? understanding humanity? understanding possible conspiracy? understanding money? there's a lot of topics that you can get wrapped up in for a long long period of time researching.
    reality and humanity, even conciousness ones;for me. money i understand...basically no to political and yes to amazing info.
    unite, alright

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th November 2013), seleka (28th November 2013), TargeT (4th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th November 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

If you are coming fresh one of the first UFO documentaries that really made me think its real is...

The Roswell UFO Crash BBC Documentary - Proof
    when the BBC was more open imo.Parts have been
    disputed, particularly the alien autopsy footage and
    and Frank Kaufmans testomony but it is generally a
    positive documentary.

I had seen the few UFO documentaries put on TV and really enjoyed Arthur C Clarkes Mysterious
    world. Horizon and other documentaries, I also enjoyed and still do all the Scy Fy series. From there I
    would go to the Camelot/ Avalon archive and from there the webs your oyster so to speak. One of
    the first ones was was John Lears interview with Bill and Kerry and I thought he was slightly
    barmy, but since then I'm open to lots of possiblites.

Its difficult to suggest more unless you are more specific on a particular part
    of this gigantic field.

Quote reality and humanity, even conciousness ones;for me. money i understand...basically no to political and yes to amazing info.
    Graham Hancock is a good place to start, this is not my strongest area.

The Ion material is fantastic but not for begginers LOL ( and can drive you nuts .LOL )
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th November 2013 at 16:14.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

panopticon (28th November 2013), seleka (28th November 2013), soleil (4th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th November 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sway (here)

reality and humanity, even conciousness ones;for me. money i understand...basically no to political and yes to amazing info.
    Since reality is based so heavily in perception (and thus, consciousness) I would start with this video:

This video covers neurological function (perception) and reality itself.. it may take several watches to absorbe the information, it is presented in a very dense format

If you want to delve a bit deeper in the implications of that, I suggest you research Epi-genetics (aka changing your DNA/genetics via the environment the genes are in.. ie, your emotional state, etc... this video is a bit technically complex,)

This is a different take on epi-genetics, which is somewhat informative:

So, from these two videos you can see that reality truly is what we make it, and so are we; but the key to it is Will power, intention and the ability to self reflect.
    Last edited by TargeT; 4th November 2013 at 16:13.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (4th November 2013), Cidersomerset (4th November 2013), genevieve (28th November 2013), GoodETxSG (17th June 2014), Inaiá (4th November 2013), Ishta (17th July 2016), Kalamos (4th November 2013), Marren (11th June 2014), naste.de.lumina (6th May 2014), ponda (28th November 2013), risveglio (4th November 2013), soleil (4th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th November 2013), Valle (4th November 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

omg im so excited (nerd mode) *searches for headphones* thanks all so much so far!!
    unite, alright

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Inaiá (4th November 2013), T Smith (5th November 2013), TargeT (5th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th November 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 07:29.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Hazel (5th November 2013), soleil (4th November 2013), TargeT (4th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th November 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 times in 349 posts

I would recommend:
    "

Published on Jul 21, 2012

THE CORPORATION is a Canadian documentary film written by Joel Bakan, and directed by Mark Achbar and Jennifer Abbott. The documentary examines the modern-day corporation, considering its legal status as a class of person and evaluating its behavior towards society and the world at large as a psychiatrist might evaluate an ordinary person. This is explored through specific examples. Bakan wrote the book, The Corporation: The Pathological Pursuit of Profit and Power, during the filming of the documentary.

If you like this film, please share it with your friends and support the makers by purchasing a full quality DVD at either of the two links below:
    http://www.hellocoolworldstore.com/ho...
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Corporation...

Official Website:
    http://www.thecorporation.com"

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy. Desiderata - Max Ehrman

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Poly Hedra For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (4th November 2013), Inaiá (4th November 2013), panopticon (28th November 2013), ponda (28th November 2013), selinam (4th November 2013), soleil (4th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th November 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Some people didn't know about project Camelot (in its entirety!) thank you for the links!!

When I get a better connection, it would be nice to catch up on the documentaries.

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Another good video:

Aether, Etheric we've heard these terms before.. we talk about them as nebulous ideas that are hard to grasp.. but 1 man actually studied them and proved them to be real... he labeled it Orgone.

Orgone energy has been shown to be very powerful, from weather modification to curing cancer... pretty amazing stuff and very very easy to harness / gather.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (4th November 2013), Earth Angel (6th May 2014), Kalamos (4th November 2013), Lefty Dave (5th November 2013), ponda (28th November 2013), seleka (28th November 2013), soleil (5th November 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 07:27.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

soleil (5th November 2013), TargeT (4th November 2013)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

omg im so excited (nerd mode) *searches for headphones* thanks all so much so far!!
    Don't get too excited! Too much information at one time may get yer ears a leakin!

When you need to relax and decompress, watch this:

SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

ponda (28th November 2013), pyrangello (20th August 2017), risveglio (4th November 2013), Robin (5th November 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (4th November 2013), seleka (28th November 2013), soleil (5th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd December 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Bill and Kerry interviewing Bob Dean , it has alot of info in alot of areas , In my humble opinion it is a must watch for everyone ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

genevieve (28th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd December 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Depends on what you're interested in.

http://www.educate-yourself.org/

Or here:

http://www.richplanet.net/

This thread here on Avalon is priceless. Has everything you could ever possibly want to look for, or at.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...light=websites
    Last edited by gripreaper; 5th November 2013 at 02:12.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

ponda (28th November 2013), seleka (28th November 2013), soleil (5th November 2013), TargeT (5th November 2013)

31. Link to Post #17

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

Who's Driving The Dreambus -excellent documentary on consciousness and non-duality.

Couldn't find a download, but here is the trailer and link to the site.
    http://www.whosdrivingthedreambus.com/

Also the thread
    The Question of Lithium -Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-reality.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nce-reality..-

Love

Nora

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

gripreaper (7th November 2013), meeradas (5th November 2013), seleka (28th November 2013), soleil (5th November 2013), TargeT (5th November 2013)

33. Link to Post #18
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

BBC journalist Adam Curtis has done some remarkable work which has helped me to get develop a bigger picture of what goes on. His remarkable documentary series "The Power of Nighmares" was hugely insightful, so too his documentary series "The Century of the Self".

EDIT: 22/01/15 - I see the Vimeo video has evaporated. I think the primary messages delivered in the video series "The Power of Nighmares" are even more important today than they were when the series was first produced. Here's a current link to the video series - https://archive.org/details/ThePower...ItsColdOutside
    Last edited by The Canceller; 21st January 2015 at 13:45. Reason: Updated dead url

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Canceller For This Post:

Muzz (21st April 2014), Octavusprime (23rd December 2014), panopticon (28th November 2013), ponda (28th November 2013)

35. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

i could strongly Recommend David Icke....must considered him as introduction and start do research on your own to find it out the truth for your self.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

genevieve (28th November 2013)

37. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

The Holy Roman Empire Rules Today

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast