+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mysterious Box Of Discarded Alien & UFO Drawings Found in Trash

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

Default Mysterious Box Of Discarded Alien & UFO Drawings Found in Trash

This is a fascinating story about a box belonging to Daniel Christiansen. There is little doubt that something profound happened to Mr. Christiansen that started him down the road of creating and assembling this material (more than 100 pieces). Mr. Christiansen is the artist that sketched a series of UFOs and alien figures which were found in this 29 inch by 38 inch wooden box(see photo below) in the garbage. He is probably a WWII veteran and could be of Dutch origin, he clearly had art and probably drafting skills. Many of his drawing are of UFOs and aliens, much of the material is very technical. To my knowledge he was never interviewed or went public with any of this material. This information has only been public for a few days and it is already moving in on half a million views. The box was found outside of a home in Florida.

Many of the details surrounding Mr. Christiansen are unclear and the facts are only just emerging, the documents are dated from the 1930's to the 1980's. If anyone can add to the story or correct any facts it would be greatly appreciated.

You will find a link at the bottom of this post that enables you to browse the extensive (letters, drawings, sketches, text and more) collection of material.

A box has been found containing detailed drawings of alien beings, an unidentified flying object, and transcripts exploring the link between alien encounters and ancient religions.

A user on Imgur posted a series of photos showing the contents of an old wooden box, roughly 29 inches by 38 inches, that his friend found in the garbage. The post had more than 350,000 views as of this morning, about 20 hours after the user uploaded it. It has not been independently verified.

The musty box contains clues, but also raises many questions—it’s a mystery.

It appears to have belonged to a man named Daniel J. Christainsen who lived in Florida but was a native of the Netherlands. He may have been a WWII veteran—the box contained a blank paper with the Veterans Administration Medical Center header.

He may have been an engineer, or at least was technically inclined—the box contained technical drawings of roller bearing designs. He seems to have had an alien encounter.

He writes of “an apparition on the Tampa Bay Observation” on July 7, 1977.

He draws alien beings and describes them: “Every one had four faces and every one had four wings.”

One of the faces appears humanoid, while the other three appear animal-like—a cow-like creature and bird-like creature are among them. The humanoid figure has hoofs for feet.

Christiansen recalls biblical references he feels refer to alien encounters. It is unclear whether his drawings relate to his own experiences or whether they are depictions of historical accounts. He also references a sighting in Brazil in 1967 by an American tourist.

He writes in reference to the biblical account by Ezekiel: “The fire that had the colour of amber had to await the day when electric lights were available on earth before it would allow a literal interpretation; so would the eyes of the creatures and … the wheels need to await the day of electronics and television before a reasonable interpretation would be possible.

“It would in fact be necessary to await the many technological inventions before interpreting the 2,500 years old experience, which Ezekiel found expedient to call visions.” The figures with the animal heads recall figures from ancient paintings and sculptures.

In Tibet and some other regions, deities were sometimes depicted with the head of a horse or other animal. Sometimes the animal head was the main head, but sometimes the deity would have multiple heads, one or more of which would be animal heads. The drawings also recall the Greek minotaur (man-bull figure referenced in Greek mythology) and similar figures.

Here is a sampling of the text;

Mr. Christiansen's material can be viewed in it's entirety at the following imgur link.
    Last edited by rgray222; 7th November 2013 at 20:49.

2. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Agape (15th November 2020), aranuk (7th November 2013), avid (8th November 2013), Azt (7th November 2013), Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), Bluegreen (15th November 2020), Brigantia (15th November 2020), butcherman (7th November 2013), ByTheNorthernSea (15th November 2020), Chrononaut (8th November 2013), Craig (8th November 2013), Crystine (8th November 2013), damian (8th November 2013), DeDukshyn (7th November 2013), DeeMetrios (18th November 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th November 2020), Dorjezigzag (8th November 2013), Ellisa (7th November 2013), Eram (7th November 2013), etheric underground (9th November 2013), Ewan (15th November 2020), Forest Denizen (15th November 2020), Freed Fox (7th November 2013), gigha (7th November 2013), Heart-2-Heart (7th November 2013), Hervé (7th November 2013), Iancorgi (15th November 2020), Joseph McAree (7th November 2013), Kristo (8th November 2013), leavesoftrees (16th November 2020), Lefty Dave (8th November 2013), mab777 (7th November 2013), Maia Gabrial (7th November 2013), Mare (15th November 2020), MorningSong (7th November 2013), mountain_jim (10th November 2013), Muzz (7th November 2013), naste.de.lumina (7th November 2013), Robin (7th November 2013), selinam (7th November 2013), Starryeyed (7th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th November 2013), Timreh (10th November 2013), Tintin (15th November 2020), Woody (7th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Mysterious Box Of Discarded Alien & UFO Drawings Found in Trash

This is very interesting -- the first creature looks like one of the Cherubim from Ezekiel's visions; it has four heads (lion, ox, eagle, and human). The wheel within a wheel is also a reference to Ezekiel.

Ezekiel had some visions near modern day Syria (the Khabur river, correct?) way back in his times. He saw the four headed angels and the strange wheels (which may have been a craft).

Khabur happens to be close to the Tower of Babel site.

Ezekiel may have seen the downfall of a previous civilization of humans or other creatures in his visions.
    Many believe that it was the future he saw, but I've wondered before if it was the past instead.

He may have seen World War 0 -- whatever happened at Babel. (it was bad news)

It's very interesting to see these pictures, if they really were from a survivor of World War 2.

p.s. Some of us started "seeing" these objects and entities before the war in Syria had started. i.e. a few years before, we had the impression of Ezekiel's.

I became interested in Merkabah after this experience.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_creatures_(Bible)

The living creatures, living beings, or Hayyoth (Hebrew חַיּוֹת chayot, from חַיּ chai, "to live") are a class of heavenly beings described in Ezekiel's vision of the heavenly chariot in the first and tenth chapters of the Book of Ezekiel. References to the creatures reoccur in texts of Second Temple Judaism, in rabbinical merkabah ("chariot") literature, and in the Book of Revelation 4:6. In Christianity the four creatures, sometimes combined into a tetramorph following Ezekiel, were taken to represent the Four Evangelists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Throne

The word "throne" in English translations of the Bible renders Hebrew כסא kissē'. The Pharaoh of the Exodus is described as sitting on a throne (Exodus 11:5, 12:29), but mostly the term refers to the throne of the kingdom of Israel, often called the "throne of David" or "throne of Solomon". The literal throne of Solomon is described in 1 Kings 10:18-20: "Moreover the king made a great throne of ivory, and overlaid it with the best gold.. The throne had six steps, and the top of the throne was round behind: and there were stays on either side on the place of the seat, and two lions stood beside the stays. And twelve lions stood there on the one side and on the other upon the six steps: there was not the like made in any kingdom." In the Book of Esther (5:3), the same word refers to the throne of the king of Persia.

The god of Israel himself is frequently described as sitting on a throne, referred to outside of the Bible as the Throne of God, in the Psalms, and in a vision Isaiah (6:1), and notably in Isaiah 66:1, YHWH says of himself "The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool" (this verse is alluded to by Matthew 5:34-35).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkabah

Merkabah/Merkavah mysticism (or Chariot mysticism) is a school of early Jewish mysticism, c. 100 BCE - 1000 CE, centered on visions such as those found in the Book of Ezekiel chapter 1, or in the hekhalot ("palaces") literature, concerning stories of ascents to the heavenly palaces and the Throne of God. The main corpus of the Merkabah literature was composed in Israel in the period 200–700 CE, although later references to the Chariot tradition can also be found in the literature of the Chassidei Ashkenaz in the Middle Ages.[1] A major text in this tradition is the Maaseh Merkabah (Works of the Chariot).[2]

in popular culture:

Quote http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Wheel_Within_a_Wheel

A Wheel Within A Wheel is the fourth full-length Album by Southeast Engine. After catching attention from The Wrens guitarist Charles Bissell, the band signed to Misra Records on his recommendation.

Track listing[edit]

"Taking the Fall" – 4:00
    "Ostrich" – 3:13
    "We Have You Surrounded" – 2:08
    "Quit While You're Ahead" – 3:21
    "Pursuit of Happiness – Part 1" – 2:27
    "Pursuit of Happiness – Part 2" – 2:06
    "Psychoanalysis" – 3:20
    "Reinventing Light" – 2:27
    "State of Oblivion" – 3:57
    "Oh God, Let Me Back In" – 5:07
    "Ezekiel Saw the Wheel" – 2:09
    "Fortune Teller" – 4:19
    "Let It Be So" – 3:28
    p.p.s. the Kentucky-based psychic and seer, Edgar Cayce, witnessed the Chariot in a vision in his vegetable garden.

We all work in the garden of God.
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 7th November 2013 at 20:32.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Really interesting stuff, OP!

And OH the internet is abuzz with this one! Who was Daniel S. Christiansen?? The hunt is on!

http://www.reddit.com/r/alienpumaspa...read_official/

http://www.metafilter.com/133526/The-Box-of-Crazy
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), Crystine (8th November 2013), Denise/Dizi (15th November 2020), Eram (8th November 2013), rgray222 (7th November 2013), sheme (7th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th November 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Absolutely fascinating! Thank you for sharing!

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Starryeyed For This Post:

Agape (15th November 2020), bennycog (8th November 2013), Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), Crystine (8th November 2013), Denise/Dizi (15th November 2020), Eram (8th November 2013), rgray222 (7th November 2013), sheme (7th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th November 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

My brother sent me this link the other day. My jaw nearly hit the floor. The artist appears to be drawing the biblical Ezekiel's wheel. It also looks a bit like Mayan Quexycoatyl type art adorning temples. Very 'Erik von Daniken' Thanks for posting this. I was going to do it myself. Hope it gets lots of attention!

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

bennycog (8th November 2013), Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), Crystine (8th November 2013), Denise/Dizi (15th November 2020), Dorjezigzag (8th November 2013), Eram (8th November 2013), MorningSong (7th November 2013), rgray222 (7th November 2013), sheme (7th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th November 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

@rgray222
    If there a PDF version of all this?
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), Crystine (8th November 2013), Denise/Dizi (15th November 2020), Eram (8th November 2013), rgray222 (8th November 2013), sheme (7th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th November 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

Beautiful drawings, but they are in the tradition of SF art, and also, as has been pointed out, the account of Ezekiel's wheel. Whilst they could be from personal observation or experience they could be the artist's personal interpretations of various events from diverse cultures. Also (and I apologise in advance to those who I am about to upset) is there a movie about to be released portraying this type of mythology any time soon?!

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), Crystine (8th November 2013), Denise/Dizi (15th November 2020), Eram (8th November 2013), rgray222 (8th November 2013), shadowstalker (7th November 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

@Ellisa
    is there a movie about to be released portraying this type of mythology any time soon?!

I hope so I wish to see it
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), Crystine (8th November 2013), Denise/Dizi (15th November 2020), Eram (8th November 2013), rgray222 (8th November 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

I spoke of Ezekial's vision and its potential relationship with multidimensionals and UFO's in a post on my thread with my painting about sky-dancers, I totally relate this to that. Also If you have not seen my video, it discusses relevant associated mythology and is at the start of the thread.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post728223
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 8th November 2013 at 02:09.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), Crystine (8th November 2013), Denise/Dizi (15th November 2020), Eram (8th November 2013), MorningSong (8th November 2013), rgray222 (8th November 2013), shadowstalker (8th November 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 344 posts

This post surfaced on Facebook this morning. It took some time to scroll through it in its entirety. Has anyone got close to the end where there are drawings of a mechanical object. Not UFOs or Biblical. They actually reminded me of the Doc's flux capacitor in Back to the Future?

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th November 2020), Eram (8th November 2013), rgray222 (8th November 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

These images look similar to some in this topic...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ew-with-Maarit

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th November 2020), Eram (8th November 2013), rgray222 (8th November 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,499 times in 4,311 posts

Fascinating images, clearly something very interesting happened to this guy. A lot of the ET or fantasy images appear to be definitely inspired by Ezekiel's account in the OT. Wonder if he can be traced/tracked down?
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    @rgray222
    If there a PDF version of all this?
    Not to my knowledge, only the imgurlink. I know that this story has really struck a nerve with a lot of people and some are looking into Daniel Christiansen's life. Lets hope this story unfolds bit more and we start to get a few answers.
    R

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Agape (15th November 2020), Anka (15th November 2020), Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th November 2020), Dorjezigzag (8th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th November 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I came across this post from several years ago and still find it fascinating. I don't recall more information coming out about this very strange collection of stories and drawings.

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Agape (15th November 2020), Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), Brigantia (15th November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (15th November 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th November 2020), Forest Denizen (15th November 2020), Franny (15th November 2020), Harmony (15th November 2020), Iancorgi (15th November 2020), Ivanhoe (19th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th November 2020), mokosh (15th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (15th November 2020)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,976 times in 1,342 posts

If Daniel Christiansen lived through the war and if he was Dutch, he was likely to have been forced into the German Wehrmacht after the Netherlands was occupied, or forced into slave labour. I knew a man from Rotterdam who was forced into slave labour during the war in a munitions factory in the Ruhr; he was fortunate to have been sitting outside on a break when the factory was bombed by the Allies.

It was mainly the Nazi sympathisers who joined the German army, so Christiansen was likely slave labour unless he was in a reserved occupation. Could these relate to what he may have seen if he was in some sort of 'black ops' setting?

That is, of course, if he was in the Netherlands during the war, he could have managed to get overseas before the occupation - to Britain or the US, maybe. His name could also possibly be Danish.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (15th November 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th November 2020), Ewan (16th November 2020), Forest Denizen (15th November 2020), rgray222 (15th November 2020)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    I came across this post from several years ago and still find it fascinating. I don't recall more information coming out about this very strange collection of stories and drawings.
    Fascinating indeed! Reminds me a little of this story, below, about a trove of spectacular and very colorful mechanical type drawings found in a pile of trash outside a house in Texas sometime during the 1960’s. Various flying machines and other interesting studies..

https://www.messynessychic.com/2013/...ionary-artist/

Click image for larger version

Name:	Messy 2.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	45126

Name:  Messy 1.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  101.5 KB
    Last edited by Forest Denizen; 15th November 2020 at 18:48.
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Agape (16th November 2020), Anka (15th November 2020), Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), Brigantia (15th November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (15th November 2020), Eva2 (15th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th November 2020), rgray222 (15th November 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Here are all the 102 images in a zip file:
    Some of them are part scans, and need to be assembled to make up a larger whole image. I've not resized, edited or enhanced them in any way. And I've not included any of the comments by whoever uploaded them to imgur. (The original imgur page is here.)

And I've assembled those 102 images into a PDF:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th November 2020 at 19:03.

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (16th November 2020), Anka (15th November 2020), Brigantia (15th November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (15th November 2020), DeeMetrios (18th November 2020), Eva2 (15th November 2020), Ewan (16th November 2020), Forest Denizen (16th November 2020), kudzy (16th November 2020), rgray222 (15th November 2020), Spiral (19th November 2020), Tintin (15th November 2020), Yoda (15th November 2020)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

This piece of video appeased me though it’s rather short and photoshopped but fits the message, “The Flying Stupa of ..

Someone’s got talent

🙏🌟🌟🌟🙏

+ Reply to Thread