+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: How The Anunnaki Prevent Disclosure

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default Re: Gerald Clark - The Key To Understanding Disclosure

Its ridiculous that they are pictured with such a dark complexion.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

giovonni (29th December 2013), halffull (29th December 2013), observer (28th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Its ridiculous that they are pictured with such a dark complexion.
    Michael Telliger's is an authority on the vanished civilisations of Southern Africa and the origins of humankind.
    As you saw in the video, it was about an advanced civilisation of humans that lived in southern Africa mining gold.

The leading theory is that skin color adapts to intense sunlight irradiation to provide partial protection against the ultraviolet fraction that produces damage and thus mutations in the DNA of the skin cells.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color

I could agree with you on the shade of darkness though. That was entirely up to the artist, I suppose.
    Maybe these Anunnaki were pictured the way they looked when they came straight out of the coal mines to inspect their workers.
    Oh, no, sh##, they were gold mines!
    Well that explains their golden auras....
    Last edited by heyokah; 24th December 2013 at 15:39. Reason: add text for clarity and spelling

4. Link to Post #63
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Default Re: How The Anunnaki Prevent Disclosure

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    [....snip]

What happens when " the Mass of Humanity wakes-up to this manipulation"?
    Does that Reptoid's "technology" used on humanity vanish, just like that??
    Does it need a big revolution, or does the Mass of Humanity simply have to refuse 'to obey to the rules'.

[....snip]

Is there anybody out there who thinks to have a reasonable answer?

I'm sorry not to have addressed your earlier questions, heyokah. I was totally distracted into the pursuit of another topic to which I have very little understanding regarding the new developments in that field. I will try to focus on this thread in the future, as this is where my expertise lies.

The best answer I can give relates to understanding the problem.

Very few individuals will even look at the possibility that the Mass of Humanity has been cleverly controlled by hyperdimensional entities since the Dawn of Man. From my life-long investigation into the phenomenon, the best description I can suggest refers to a "Feeding Operation".

With that said, and no further need to dwell on that part of the issue, this thread was designed to show how the Anunnaki/Hyperdimensional Reptoid Entities have maintained this control mechanism since the creation of Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

I would suggest nothing will ever change within this particular reality until a sufficient number of conscious beings are aware of how the mechanisms work.

No system has ever changed until those effected by that system become aware of the technologies in place. Understanding these technologies is foundational to stopping their adverse effects.

5. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    [....snip]

What happens when " the Mass of Humanity wakes-up to this manipulation"?
    Does that Reptoid's "technology" used on humanity vanish, just like that??
    Does it need a big revolution, or does the Mass of Humanity simply have to refuse 'to obey to the rules'.

[....snip]

Is there anybody out there who thinks to have a reasonable answer?

I'm sorry not to have addressed your earlier questions, heyokah. I was totally distracted into the pursuit of another topic to which I have very little understanding regarding the new developments in that field. I will try to focus on this thread in the future, as this is where my expertise lies.

The best answer I can give relates to understanding the problem.

Very few individuals will even look at the possibility that the Mass of Humanity has been cleverly controlled by hyperdimensional entities since the Dawn of Man. From my life-long investigation into the phenomenon, the best description I can suggest refers to a "Feeding Operation".

With that said, and no further need to dwell on that part of the issue, this thread was designed to show how the Anunnaki/Hyperdimensional Reptoid Entities have maintained this control mechanism since the creation of Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

I would suggest nothing will ever change within this particular reality until a sufficient number of conscious beings are aware of how the mechanisms work.

No system has ever changed until those effected by that system become aware of the technologies in place. Understanding these technologies is foundational to stopping their adverse effects.

Thank you observer.
    Yes to become aware and understanding are the start.

And now I found this video where David Icke gives me the final answer......
    One has to listen up till the end to fully get it.

Raising one's own vibrational frequency to that of Love will make you 'untouchable' ....

And the funny thing is, I've always known it

~~~~

David Icke: Global Collapse, Reptilians and The Realm of the Unseen

Last edited by heyokah; 29th December 2013 at 00:30. Reason: Adding text

6. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you heyokah for a most relevant David Icke interview.

Here are links to all of the codices and gospels found in the Nag Hammadi Library, the documents discovered in the Egyptian Desert in 1945 which David spoke of in the interview:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/na...i/contents.htm

David Icke is one of the most well versed researchers regarding hyperdimensional manipulation of our reality. He explains the processes, and documents the evidence leading to his conclusions.

For the members who are unfamiliar with the fundamentals of what David is speaking, here's a link to one of David's best books on the subject:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...gestsecret.htm
    Last edited by observer; 29th December 2013 at 14:30. Reason: grammar

7. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Visualize, if you will, a template being applied to the evolving Mass of Humanity since the Dawn of Man. This template looks very much like a bull's-eye target, or concentric rings, one ring within another, where each ring expresses greater levels of secrecy, until one eventually gets to the center of the bull's-eye. At that point, one is totally possessed by the hyperdimensional entities applying the template to the social structure.

This is the nature of the cabalistic template which has continued since the very first civilization appeared on our planet. This manipulation of the social structure has been a continuous phenomenon. At the darkest levels of secrecy, there are rituals designed to invoke these hyperdimensional entities which have been the guiding light for the Global Elite since man first civilized.

The template of secrecy is the only way this obscenity can continue.

In a further attempt to show an evidential trail of how advanced technology has been used against the Mass of Humanity, I offer the following Jim Marrs video:

8. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

More from Jim Marrs on the Anunnaki connection to contemporary circumstances.

(The discussion regarding Anunnaki begins around 12 min.; 30 sec.)

Note:
    Last edited by observer; 30th December 2013 at 19:37. Reason: clarity

9. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

More dot connecting.

This is what is meant by "objective evidence". There is no need to trust some fantastic story concocted by a possibly delusional individual. All any one need do is look at the evidential trail and discern for themselves an interpretation of what is occurring.

In this following video, Peter Levenda gives a detailed connection of dots that supports the conclusion, "The Anunnaki are preventing disclosure".

Mysterious bishops; Telepathically implanted thoughts; The Nine; Nazi New World Order Agenda; Secret Cabalistic Societies; The Kennedy Assassination; The Secret Space Program.... all relating back to Hyperdimensional Reptoid Entities manipulating this particular reality (Anunnaki).
    Last edited by observer; 30th December 2013 at 20:43.

10. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

More from Jim Marrs on the Anunnaki connection to contemporary circumstances.

(The discussion regarding Anunnaki begins around 12 min.; 30 sec.)

Note:
    Thank you for this interview and the presentation "Future Technology From The Past"

Love Jim Marrs's way, He's just straight up truthful. His presentations and accomodating nature make him very easy to listen to.

And very interesting footages indeed.
    Do you feel that the majority of UFO sightings are generated by superimposing these images in the sky to keep us all further off balance?
    Like they do, for instance, by causing the whole Fukushima disaster.

People that are confused and in fear are more easily being manipulated and controlled.
    Last edited by heyokah; 31st December 2013 at 09:29. Reason: grammar.

11. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I will comment on my own question.

And very interesting footages indeed.
    Do you feel that the majority of UFO sightings are generated by superimposing these images in the sky to keep us all further off balance?
    Yes, up till now the question was, are those objects we see in our sky projected holograms, our own secretly developed spacecrafts, or are they visitors from outer space?

But how about this theory:
    "Ufos have their homeland in inner earth....the mysterious land beyond the poles, the true origine of the flying saucer"....

Could that be part of what the Anunnaki are Preventing to be Disclosed?

Here are two parts of the documentary "PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE", that deal with this inner earth theory.

* part 8.) https://youtube.com/watch?v=SNoIa...4XDDDs&index=7

* part 9.) https://youtube.com/watch?v=bjpLl...4XDDDs&index=8

add

This is interesting too.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...om-outer-space
    Last edited by heyokah; 9th January 2014 at 19:11. Reason: add link

12. Link to Post #71
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I will comment on my own question....[snip]
    In response to heyokah's comment #70,

I believe the answer to your question is, all of the above.

Had the Anunnaki never left the planet for the reasons cited in Gerald Clark's interview listed in the OP, i.e. because of the "aging problem" documented in the Sumerian Records, surely, they would have found underground facilities. Just such facilities were documented by, among many others, Phil Schneider. There is no question regarding an underground "alien" presence. Many of those reporting just such facilities additionally report a reptoid alien. This fits right into what I've been pointing at since the OP of this Thread. The Anunnaki were reptoids.

Much of the UFO phenomenon could, quite possibly, be our own craft. There is additionally, no doubt much of the advanced technology utilized by the Global Elite have been given by a continued contact with these Reptoid Entities since the Dawn of Man. The evidence indicates a continuous control mechanism in place, steering the evolution of civilization since that same Dawn of Man. I've briefly documented one such advanced technology in the early parts of this thread.

And, for instance, something hyperdimensional influenced the Nazis and led them to Antarctica. And what were Admiral Byrd's expeditions all about?

Finely, there is no doubt these Reptoid/Anunnaki Entities are somehow hyperdimensional beings. Ritualistic invocations has been the mechanism used to contact them since the Dawn of Man. This is how the Global Elite are able to stay in contact with them.

So, again I emphasize, all of the above.
    Last edited by observer; 9th January 2014 at 22:58.

13. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

"David Icke is one of the most well versed researchers regarding hyperdimensional manipulation of our reality. He explains the processes, and documents the evidence leading to his conclusions.

For the members who are unfamiliar with the fundamentals of what David is speaking, here's a link to one of David's best books on the subject:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...gestsecret.htm"

Hi Observer, your link is for a Spanish version which is ok. Is there an English version? I have read David`s book but it`s good to have a source for reference.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

observer (10th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Try this one again, sunflower. It comes-up in English for me:

David Icke - The Biggest Secret -

*Update*

For additional links to David Icke's books go to Comment #76.
    Last edited by observer; 11th January 2014 at 13:57.

16. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:39.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

learninglight (16th January 2014), observer (10th January 2014)

18. Link to Post #75
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Your observations are quite accurate addsub. The world is essentially run by psychopathic HUMANS.

Solving the problem, however, is not so simplistic as "stop voluntarily giving your power away".

First, a majority of the Mass of Humanity needs to understand the mechanism of what causes these psychopathic Global Elite to gain control, and then maintain that control.

Without a deep understanding of the mechanisms of control, there will never be any hope to put a stop to it. This phenomenon has been continuous since the Dawn of Man. No common man has figured-out the formula as yet.

In the history of the world, no dynasty has ever passed from grandfather, to father, to son, and maintained the same agenda through the generations. Something external is maintaining that agenda.

They Are Very Clever At What They Do....

This thread is about showing the evidence so we all can figure-out how the Global Elite maintain that control.
    Last edited by observer; 10th January 2014 at 21:14.

19. Link to Post #76
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sunflower (here)
    "David Icke is one of the most well versed researchers regarding hyperdimensional manipulation of our reality. He explains the processes, and documents the evidence leading to his conclusions.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...gestsecret.htm"

Hi Observer, your link is for a Spanish version which is ok. Is there an English version? I have read David`s book but it`s good to have a source for reference.
    Try this one again, sunflower. It comes-up in English for me:

David Icke - The Biggest Secret -
    *Update*

For a list of some other David Icke Books you can find online, click on this link:
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...m#Multimedia__

Scroll-down to: Books-Writings , and click-on any number of titles.

I emphasize, one should only use these free links for preview and reference purposes. Purchasing David's books directly from his website is the best way to support his work:

http://www.davidicke.com/shop/david-...vid-icke-books
    Last edited by observer; 11th January 2014 at 13:52.

20. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

[A Reptoid Anunnaki Presence Hiding In The Shadows]

There have been other threads that mention Clark's research, and there are other threads that link interviews with Gerald Clark. This thread is here to show the members a direct link between Clark's work, Zecharia Sitchin, and even Edgar Cayce's work. Most importantly, Clark's work gives a clear evidential trail of research to which an investigator can go to source the interpretations Gerald proposes. All of his interpretations are based on ancient records which can be reviewed by any interested investigator.

Research References:

"The Anunnaki on Earth Coast to Coast AM" -
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=zFmQw1N_cgQ

"26 Oct 2013 - The Anunnaki's Legacy" -
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=LHuOs69w6-c

"The Anunnaki of Nibiru: Mankind's Forgotten Creators, Enslavers, Saviors, and Hidden Architects of the New World Order" - Gerald Clark
    http://www.amazon.com/Anunnaki-Nibir...naki+of+nibiru

*Update*

This is also an excellent video, thank you heyakoh
    Here's the latest interview with Gerald Clark.

[....snip]

Great Interview. "The Anunnaki on Earth Coast to Coast AM" -
    5 Star Video IMO. Thanks For That.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 13th January 2014 at 16:05.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

halffull (13th January 2014), observer (15th January 2014)

22. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

The new Project Avalon interview with Simon Parkes was posted today on Simon's thread and on youtube at:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=w6dxXAAAIp4
    He says the Annunaki are definitely Reptoids... and much more, of course...
    Last edited by onawah; 14th January 2014 at 05:19.
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Carmody (14th January 2014), heyokah (14th January 2014), observer (15th January 2014)

24. Link to Post #79
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

The point of this thread is to show that these Reptoid Anunnaki are still among us, and that they control every aspect of our social structure. Without listening to the earlier evidence presented within this thread, it is useless to move-on to what will be presented next:

Statue of Inanna, the daughter of Enlil:

Take note to the reptilian toes and the wings depicted on Enlil's daughter, Inanna.
    Note:
    Sorry, observer, but Inanna is not depicted with reptilian toes, but owl's feet. The owl wings are also prevalent. Also Note the two birds to the left & right - that's right - owls. But nice try.

Another thing, Inanna also has breasts. Reptilians don't have breasts. On the contrary mammals have breasts to feed milk to their offspring.
    "The Sumerian word for owl is ninna and the name Nin-ninna given to the goddess in her owl form meant 'Divine Lady Owl'. The ancient texts also give the Akkadian word kilili for Nin-ninna, and this name was one shared by Innana and Ishtar. (Perhaps kilili is the original derivation of Lilith, who, much later, in biblical times, is called 'night-owl or screech-owl'."
    They also note a possible connection to very ancient paleolithic (approximately 20,000 B.C.) symbols of the bird goddess.

Rafael Patai (The Hebrew Goddess 3rd ed. 1990) relates that in the Sumerian poem Gilgamesh and the Huluppu Tree, a she-demon named Lilith built her house in the Huluppu tree on the banks of the Euphrates before being routed by Gilgamesh. Patai then describes the Burney plaque:

"A Babylonian terra-cotta relief, roughly contemporary with the above poem, shows in what form Lilith was believed to appear to human eyes. She is slender, well shaped, beautiful and nude, with wings and owl-feet. She stands erect on two reclining lions which are turned away from each other and are flanked by owls. On her head she wears a cap embellished by several pairs of horns. In her hands she holds a ring and rod combination. Evidently this is no longer a lowly she-demon, but a goddess who tames wild beasts and, as shown by the owls on the reliefs, rules by night."
    Source
    turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 14th January 2014 at 18:14.

25. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    In my opinion, Chris Thomas's claim that the Sumerian tablets were purposely hidden to test humanity is no different than devout Christians believing that God put dinosaur fossils in the ground to test humanity's faith in him. A bunch of rubbish if you ask me...
    After hearing Simon's response in the latest video concerning Anunnaki, I will admit that Chris Thomas may be more credible than I have previously stated. My hesitation with Chris Thomas does not just have to do with the validity of reading the Akashic records, if they exist at all, but also due to the fact that most of what he says is not backed up by anybody else.

Given that Simon has also stated, through his sources, that Sitchin was a great academic who interpreted the Sumerian tablets correctly, though the tablets were placed there to fool people into believing a certain story, I think I will give this notion more consideration.

If Chris Thomas's information can be verified by other independent sources, then I will listen to what he has to say. There...I said it.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast