+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NS/\ - Cl/\ - FBl - Ml5 - Ml6 - CESUS

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Default NS/\ - Cl/\ - FBl - Ml5 - Ml6 - CESUS

The purpose of this thread is to post articles and videos that are related to information provided by whistleblowers in the NSA/CIA/FBI/M%/M?/CESUS/etc. agencies.

It could be funny things as well.

When I read my title I thought Oh Gosh, this thread is going to be flagged, they are all named. LOL

To start with I am putting the below video that I found very interesting and precise in its content. This guy does not swallows his words, he spit them out.

Posted on youtube in 2010

Another very interesting video about Al Quaeda

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Alpha (9th November 2013), Anchor (9th November 2013), Christine (10th May 2014), dianna (9th November 2013), gaiagirl (9th November 2013), GlassSteagallfan (9th November 2013), grannyfranny100 (9th November 2013), Inaiá (9th November 2013), kanishk (10th November 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (9th November 2013), Referee (11th November 2013), sandy (9th November 2013), shadowstalker (9th November 2013), spiritguide (9th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th November 2013), ThresholdRising (9th November 2013), Wind (9th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: NS/\ - Cl/\ - FBl - Ml5 - Ml6 - CESUS

Just reading the title on the 2nd one tells me a lot. When US doesn't comply with the big banksters, which Zionist/Nazi organizations own, they plague or sink our ships as in 1969, with NO apology. I'll watch it again, but I've seen it on YT, and some prayers may still be needed for the circle of corrupt karma to end. WE must break these chains and free our economy from those who give not a fig about the families harmed by their greed.
    They stop at nothing and they've done so much, knowing karma/Universal law, that NuttyFerU is leading the citizens of Isreal into his own paranoid delusion of everybody wants to kill Isrealis. Most Israeli's just want to worship, work and love their families in peace, but Nutty has other bigger, grander plans for his bloody legacy of extortion. Who else would black mail the leaders into doing what they want. The only way to free our economy, is to remove those who were entrapped in the first place. Follow the credit credit card charges.

Realnewsnetwork is pretty cool. I took accounting all throughout my educational years from 14 through 31 years old. I knew all this when the first suspicion of demolition 911 and so I started following the money and came up w/crooked NY judge and the "new" owner of the towers who doubled the insurance two months before the attack. Since he's in NY and they all made out like the bandits they are, I would start there. I've dropped hints at the gates of some grassroots 4th branch sites back when the first impeach Bush t-shirts started. Progressives must continue to expose the information to gain the people's government back. All parties concerned/voters/citizens must be made aware, how big a fool they made of our Constitution after the 1800's and kick their long lines of theft pirates out of our Public affairs. They don't work for US and they darn sure don't care about our children, accept to continue to plunder generation's of wealth while they lull them.

The battle for truth is on, and I just drop links at the appropriate places, like bird crumbs so the hungry justice eagles can swoop down and come in to shred them where they stand with jail sentencing and the Hague. It really has gotten that bad with them people and the focus here is equal justice for the "white collar criminals" and if they are found guilty of murder, the same life sentences, in the same for profit prisons, they created for us. With their egos, their communication bills will pay for the healthcare of the whole prison. They are such blowhards, who love the lime light and can't help but to boast.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 9th November 2013 at 14:51.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Alpha (9th November 2013), Flash (9th November 2013), gaiagirl (9th November 2013), Inaiá (9th November 2013), ThresholdRising (9th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

-------

Thread title changed.

(The "I"s are small "L"s. Any other creative ideas welcome! Mods can change thread titles easily.)

Reminds me of an e-mail that Camelot witness 'Henry Deacon' sent me back in 2006 -- which must have seemed a good idea to him at the time! -- containing a list of ALL the main Echelon trigger words and terms (over 200 of them, as I recall).

More than half of them I'd never heard of and seemed to have no meaning (but were presumably project codenames). Rather like 'Blackbriar' in THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM. What I presumed was that if any of these were mentioned on the net, there HAD to have been a leak.

If anyone can figure out how best to share these, I'd be glad to. A 'captcha' type disguised image (not text) might be a possibility. The trick is to outsmart the AI!

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alpha (9th November 2013), Anchor (9th November 2013), avid (9th November 2013), Flash (9th November 2013), gaiagirl (9th November 2013), Hervé (9th November 2013), nomadguy (10th November 2013), Shezbeth (9th November 2013), Sidney (10th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th November 2013), ThresholdRising (9th November 2013), Wind (9th November 2013), Yoda (9th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Thanks for this thread Flash.

Found this vid at silverdoctors.com and although it is long, its world shaking...

An interview with Jim Willie about the petrodollar collapse, but the conversation drifts off in many tangents including under-sea prisons for the elite, nuclear sabotage of DUMBs in the US, white dragons, hired triads assassins, etc.
    A 'connect the dots' interview of the overall big picture - based on Jim's insider contact information. He may, like others we know, be speaking outside of his area of expertise.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Christine (11th May 2014), Flash (9th November 2013), ThePythonicCow (10th May 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Dr Mark Shelley's Doctors Against Murderous Obamacare Press Conference - allegany PA

Published on Oct 26, 2013

Dr. Mark Shelley held a press conference on Thursday, October 24, 2013 describing the collapse of the current U.S. healthcare system and the imminent danger posed by the further consolidation of the healthcare sector into the hands of for-profit entities under Obamacare.
    See Dr. Kelley's full press release here: Pennsylvania Doctor Releases Statement Against "Murderous Obamacare"

For more information go to http://larouchepac.com/ or call 1800-929-7566. You can also follow us at http://www.facebook.com/LaRouchePAC & http://twitter.com/larouchepac

Related: Obama Exempts Health Insurance Companies from Anti-Fraud Laws
    Last edited by GlassSteagallfan; 9th November 2013 at 18:19. Reason: adding related article

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

avid (9th November 2013), Christine (10th May 2014), Flash (9th November 2013), gaiagirl (9th November 2013), JoePiscapo (10th May 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (9th November 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Thread title changed.

(The "I"s are small "L"s. Any other creative ideas welcome! Mods can change thread titles easily.)

Reminds me of an e-mail that Camelot witness 'Henry Deacon' sent me back in 2006 -- which must have seemed a good idea to him at the time! -- containing a list of ALL the main Echelon trigger words and terms (over 200 of them, as I recall).

More than half of them I'd never heard of and seemed to have no meaning (but were presumably project codenames). Rather like 'Blackbriar' in THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM. What I presumed was that if any of these were mentioned on the net, there HAD to have been a leak.

If anyone can figure out how best to share these, I'd be glad to. A 'captcha' type disguised image (not text) might be a possibility. The trick is to outsmart the AI!
    I assume "CESUS" is supposed to be CS|S ? I used the pipe character for the "I"
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Hervé (10th November 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 225 posts

[QUOTE=DeDukshyn;755441]
    -------

In Canada "CSE" is the direct equivalent of the American "NSA"

Pierre
    www.energy-oneness.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Hervé (10th November 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    -------

Thread title changed.

you are probably right, I think I may have written it with the French acronyms. Oh, Canada, always mixed between two languages!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th November 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

Start by not reading them or thinking about them !

--

What happens when you manage to send them securely to a group of people, who then compromise the security due to lack of IT expertise/IT security awareness and lack of suitably secure "clean" environment to work within - etc etc.

Security is possible but it is hard work that is beyond all but a handful of people on this forum who understand it and have the appropriate open source, locked down, quarantined environments within which to work.

Not much "real" security is done on personal computers with connected networks infected by government sponsored backdoors and spyware!

Not so long ago when we used to do private key creation or injection on to secure hardware, or smart card programming (I work in IT Security) it was done in a room that was a Faraday cage with no windows and no network connections - no single person had the entire master password (it was under multiple custody with "n of m" parts needed to make it work) etc; duress countermeasures such as ways you can set off alarms if you are being co-erced etc.

If you are dead set on sharing the list your best bet would probably be something like steganography (digital).
    Last edited by Anchor; 9th November 2013 at 23:15.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Yoda;755479]
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    -------

In Canada "CSE" is the direct equivalent of the American "NSA"

Pierre
    www.energy-oneness.com
    I believe that would be "CSEC", CSIS would be more like CIA
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 10th November 2013 at 21:11.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

We will solve the problem for Canadians: it it CSIS and here is the website: https://www.csis-scrs.gc.ca/. In French it is unpronounciable.

So if any mod sees this, can you please change the title of the thread accordingly. Thank you. It is the direct equivalence of the CIA, but we do not have a NSA, therefore I think they play both roles

Its mission and vision:
    Quote Mission Statement

The people of CSIS are dedicated to the protection of Canada's national security interests and the safety of Canadians.

Our Vision

The fundamental goal of CSIS is to be an outstanding national intelligence organization dedicated to serving the people of Canada, through its Government, with effectiveness and integrity.

In achieving our vision, we recognize that rapid change will continue to characterize the world in the future. Therefore, employees at all levels must be ready and able to deal successfully with changing priorities. This requires us to be adaptable, flexible and sensitive to emerging issues.

Through our practices we will pursue constant improvements in the nature and quality of intelligence operations, human resources programs and needed technologies.

To this end, we will encourage continuous learning in order to be better prepared to meet evolving needs and requirements; we will build close relationships with our clients in order to meet fully our obligations to them; and we will communicate our role to attain a better understanding of CSIS.

We will continue to attain a high level of performance in the fulfilment of our mandate and, thereby, help to safeguard the democratic values and institutions of Canada.

This vision will only be achieved by employees who are guided by the principles of excellence, integrity and respect for the rights of all.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th November 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    We will solve the problem for Canadians: it it CSIS and here is the website: https://www.csis-scrs.gc.ca/. In French it is unpronounciable.

So if any mod sees this, can you please change the title of the thread accordingly. Thank you. It is the direct equivalence of the CIA, but we do not have a NSA, therefore I think they play both roles

Its mission and vision:
    Quote Mission Statement

The people of CSIS are dedicated to the protection of Canada's national security interests and the safety of Canadians.

Our Vision

The fundamental goal of CSIS is to be an outstanding national intelligence organization dedicated to serving the people of Canada, through its Government, with effectiveness and integrity.

In achieving our vision, we recognize that rapid change will continue to characterize the world in the future. Therefore, employees at all levels must be ready and able to deal successfully with changing priorities. This requires us to be adaptable, flexible and sensitive to emerging issues.

Through our practices we will pursue constant improvements in the nature and quality of intelligence operations, human resources programs and needed technologies.

To this end, we will encourage continuous learning in order to be better prepared to meet evolving needs and requirements; we will build close relationships with our clients in order to meet fully our obligations to them; and we will communicate our role to attain a better understanding of CSIS.

We will continue to attain a high level of performance in the fulfilment of our mandate and, thereby, help to safeguard the democratic values and institutions of Canada.

This vision will only be achieved by employees who are guided by the principles of excellence, integrity and respect for the rights of all.
    And one final tiny clarification ... Canada is creating an NSA equivalent called CSEC -- although it hasn't officially started running yet, but is expected to employ over 2000 people. The new building they made for CSEC caught on fire last night (started storage shed on roof supposedly) - so this was in the MSM today

Here is the link: http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/c...overnight-fire

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Flash (10th November 2013), Hervé (10th November 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Aren't we suckers following the Americans stratégies at all time....hum, I am misled, isn't Harper group suckers following Americans all the time.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th November 2013), JoePiscapo (10th May 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 225 posts

And one final tiny clarification ... Canada is creating an NSA equivalent called CSEC -- although it hasn't officially started running yet, but is expected to employ over 2000 people. The new building they made for CSEC caught on fire last night (started storage shed on roof supposedly) - so this was in the MSM today

Here is the link: http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/c...overnight-fire[/QUOTE]

CSE-Communication Security Establishment. It was functional enough in 2001, to get a 1.2 Billion dollar budget, rubber stamped into approval by the Canadian government. They were constantly exchanging information, with NSA, and as I was told "They knew where Bin Laden was sleeping that very night"

Pierre
    www.energy-oneness.com
    Last edited by Yoda; 11th November 2013 at 00:12.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th November 2013), Flash (10th November 2013), Hervé (10th November 2013)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

This is straight out of spoof spy movie....

UK admits using fake rock to spy on Russians 2006

Uploaded on 18 Jan 2012

Russian TV first reported the fake rock allegations five years ago

Britain has admitted for the first time that it was caught spying
    when Russia exposed its use of a fake rock in Moscow to conceal

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Flash (11th November 2013)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Fake UK passports used by international hit squad 18th Feb10

Another more sinister story....

Uploaded on 19 Feb 2010

Genuine UK passports filled with details of other British citizens
    have been used by an international hit squad, current thinking
    it was a Mossad hit squad. The New Labour government is "upset"
    at the fake passport usage - and that upset is as believable as
    Gordon Brown being a good PM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

How to be a spy - Big Train - BBC comedy

Uploaded on 30 Jan 2009

A couple are shocked to discover top secret bugging devices
    in their hotel suite. Funny sketch from BBC comedy show 'Big Train'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That Mitchell and Webb Look - Spy Service

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th November 2013 at 00:02.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,837 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    Thanks for this thread Flash.

Found this vid at silverdoctors.com and although it is long, its world shaking...

An interview with Jim Willie about the petrodollar collapse, but the conversation drifts off in many tangents including under-sea prisons for the elite, nuclear sabotage of DUMBs in the US, white dragons, hired triads assassins, etc.
    A 'connect the dots' interview of the overall big picture - based on Jim's insider contact information. He may, like others we know, be speaking outside of his area of expertise.

I just discovered this video now. I've been a Jim Willie fan for many years. This is one of his best. Well worth the two hours.

Here's a helpful comment from the Youtube comments:

======================
    Brilliant, brilliant analysis overall and especially from 43:50 ...financial collapse of the US brought to us by the undead vampires....David Rockefeller, Jacob Rothschild, Henry Kissinger, Poppy Bush, Billary, Jimmy Carter, Zbigniew Brzezinski, George Soros, Warren Buffett....the undead....and at 47:00 for why China was given "most favored nation" status and 48:51 the Banksters London-Fed Axis of Evil is abandoning the US economy; [objection: these aren't "nazi" banksters but ZIONazi bankers] -- and they collude with the criminal elites of ALL countries, including China and Russia.
    ======================
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Hervé (10th May 2014), RunningDeer (23rd August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread