Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Project Camelot: Total Recall - my interview with Mark Richards

1. Link to Post #21
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot: Total Recall - my interview with Mark Richards

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    It is not entartainment to Mark Richards who sit in jail...
    Of course not, Limor.

However, just because he is in jail, it doesn't automatically make him a honest and reliable source of information.

Being totally impartial, how can you be sure that he didn't commit the crime that he was prosecuted and arrested for? How could we be sure that he was really framed, that someone set him up?

How can you be sure that he's telling the truth?

Sure, if he's innocent, I'm sorry for him. Hey may be actually telling the truth.

If he's not, it just means that he had quite a lot of time to invent crazy stories.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 9th November 2013 at 17:31.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Chip (10th November 2013), dianna (9th November 2013), Flash (9th November 2013), sheme (9th November 2013), SilentFeathers (9th November 2013), transiten (10th November 2013), william r sanford72 (16th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    The Ison thing was mentioned how he knew about them coming? Yet Another ET race?

I can't help think that this is the opportunity for Bill to let us know that something he has always held onto, I have said this because I keep hearing a small voice asking me to ask Bill what he wants to let us know about. There I have asked- my job is done. LOL
    For all of the Avalonians who are confident and adamant that ISON has nothing to do with ET races (at the very least an ET race following the comet trajectory), Kerry mentions at 36:50 via Mark Richards:

"He knows something about ISON and the beings that are coming as part of ISON and he's gonna try and get that information to me in as best a way he can."

That is all.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Ammit (9th November 2013), chocolate (9th November 2013), dianna (9th November 2013), Flash (9th November 2013), ktlight (11th November 2013), sheme (9th November 2013), sian (9th November 2013), Wind (9th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    It is not entartainment to Mark Richards who sit in jail...
    Of course not, Limor.

However, just because he is in jail, it doesn't automatically make him a honest and reliable source of information.

Being totally impartial, how can you be sure that he didn't commit the crime that he was prosecuted and arrested for? How could we be sure that he was really framed, that someone set him up?

How can you be sure that he's telling the truth.
    Good points .... also, I was thinking how can we be sure that he is not being forced to give disinformation on threat of his family's life (Kerry did say he could not tell her some things for this fear, and those things are probably what we actually NEED to know, that is, if he is a reliable source) --- anyway, just a thought, but I did find the video interesting ...

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    The Ison thing was mentioned how he knew about them coming? Yet Another ET race?

I can't help think that this is the opportunity for Bill to let us know that something he has always held onto, I have said this because I keep hearing a small voice asking me to ask Bill what he wants to let us know about. There I have asked- my job is done. LOL
    For all of the Avalonians who are confident and adamant that ISON has nothing to do with ET races (at the very least an ET race following the comet trajectory), Kerry mentions at 36:50 via Mark Richards:

"He knows something about ISON and the beings that are coming as part of ISON and he's gonna try and get that information to me in as best a way he can."

That is all.
    For years now there have been claims of spaceships and aliens tagging along with every single comet that has zoomed through our cosmic neighborhood....one comet even caused many in a group of believers to mass suicide to catch a ride on one of these ships!

Seriously? how long are we going to put up with this nonsense? Where is the evidence?

Now we have a jailed whistle-blower claiming he knows EVERYTHING and even introduces a new spin to make it a bit different and now there are raptors and praying mantis critters from other planets crawling around here on Earth.

Perhaps years ago Richards did have a real experience with aliens, perhaps he did get framed.....after 30 years of being locked up with no one really giving a damn about him but perhaps his wife, perhaps this is entertainment to him now, after 30 years realizing that no matter what he says really will make a difference.....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th November 2013), David Ansible (11th March 2014), dianna (9th November 2013), RMorgan (9th November 2013), sheme (9th November 2013), transiten (10th November 2013), william r sanford72 (9th November 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

It is not entartainment to Mark Richards who sit in jail and to others like him who dare get out with this information, but as is often said- The proof is in the pudding, and if you ain't gotten to eaten it yet, say thank you and excuse yourself, but if you fail to think that this pudding actually exists and about to be shoved at your throat, then a big surprise might be waiting for you around the corner.
    If you Limor have personally met the pudding, I apologize for implying that you have not been made afraid by a threat. But I still challenge that it is because you translated an ability that is very much under rated.

My pudding is that in my experience everything I focus on shows up. That is my personal encounter with the liminal.... THAT does exist. This almost instantaneous appearance of what we focus on will be very confusing and possible threatening when we cannot feel the power behind our imagination.

I stand kind of strong on this principle because I believe the world has been crafted with a wide range of memes and when I met MY devil, I said."No thanks" and the devil did leave.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th November 2013 at 19:28. Reason: fix quoting

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

dianna (9th November 2013), Flash (9th November 2013), sheme (9th November 2013), Snookie (10th November 2013), transiten (10th November 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I’m with Limor and greybeard on this one. The main distinction between all races is the desire and ability to manifest and create based on external technology, or the converse being internal technology.

The 7 billion inhabitants we call human have many alien DNA splices and influences throughout millennia and when we look at the core brainstem, which contains the pineal gland at its very center, as well as the connectedness to the ethereal energy body, we see that this core contains the seeds for the inner technology of transformation and evolution which is rarely thought of as the main benefit in terraforming earth for some human 2.0. Why is the idea to eliminate this species which has these innate abilities?

If we try to back engineer the origins of species and who influenced the brainstem, whether it is reptilian or indigenous, we need to go deep into the Himalayan monasteries or the basement of the Vatican to get to the ancient scrolls which still remain and document the origins of the species and the evolution and how we came to be who we are now, and how we got here and ultimately, where we are going.

Some collective intent, if we base reality on a hologram in quantum energetics’ as being malleable based on the observer and the position of this observer in the matrix of all electromagnetic void, and the energy which is emanated from this transmitter/receiver we call a body, having a direct effect on manifest reality, we need to stay focused on the evolution of this consciousness emerging and the inner technology of awareness and abilities beyond the five physical senses.

These abilities include claireaudience, clairesentience, clairevoyance, remote viewing, teleportation, known by the ancients as the Siddhis practices, which do not require external technology such as jump rooms, stellar craft, star gates, modified genetics, supersoldiers, alien intervention, or the myriad of side roads leading to external technology.

The road into our future must evolve towards the inner technology and not the embracing of external technology. History teaches us, that taking to external technology to its ultimate extreme, without the development of the internal technology, would result in the same outcome as what happened on Atlantis many millennia ago, where we almost totally destroyed the planet and all of its inhabitants. This cataclysmic event, which is recorded in all of the ancient texts, whether it was perpetuated by aliens who came here and manipulated the indigenous species, or whether we acquiesced to this and helped manifest it, is not the point.

The main point, in my opinion, is that we do not duplicate the mistakes of history, but take what we have learned which is deeply imbedded in our DNA, and evolve internally, becoming more psychic and more able to manifest from our Siddhis senses, and quit trying to engineer a future based on the five physical senses and external technology.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 9th November 2013 at 18:04.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

11. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

1 flew over (9th November 2013), Alekahn2 (10th November 2013), Caren (10th November 2013), Cognitive Dissident (10th November 2013), Deega (9th November 2013), dianna (9th November 2013), Flash (9th November 2013), gaiagirl (11th November 2013), Gardener (9th November 2013), GCS1103 (9th November 2013), greybeard (9th November 2013), karelia (9th November 2013), Kindling (14th December 2013), ktlight (11th November 2013), Limor Wolf (9th November 2013), Marie (9th November 2013), mountain_jim (9th November 2013), Reinhard (10th November 2013), sheme (9th November 2013), sian (9th November 2013), Snookie (10th November 2013), spiritwind (9th November 2013), transiten (10th November 2013), william r sanford72 (9th November 2013), Wind (9th November 2013), Zampano (10th November 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    The main distinction between all races is the desire and ability to manifest and create based on external technology, or the converse being internal technology.

The main point, in my opinion, is that we do not duplicate the mistakes of history, but take what we have learned which is deeply imbedded in our DNA, and evolve internally, becoming more psychic and more able to manifest from our Siddhis senses, and quit trying to engineer a future based on the five hysical senses and external technology.
    I think it is ALL internal technology at the very bottom of the pile. This very real and very ever present 100% reliable and never escapable facet of the way we express the power of being in existence has been separated out in this experience. We go all the way around the gamut of exteriorizing and externalizing (technologizing) what is being created from within.

To ignore the underlying "laws"of the way reality (hologram or whatever...it is temporary build up of energetic structure) is MAN-ufactured is the individual choice. But to continue to treat all the stories as anything more than personal translations of theme makes us pretty impotent. I want my own power. That is what lots say they want. We already have it.

I intend to use it. THIS IS A LEARNING PROCESS. I want to share my enthusiasm for the elegance of the way thought forms display according to the faith of the beholders.
    Last edited by Delight; 9th November 2013 at 18:04.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th November 2013), Caren (10th November 2013), dianna (9th November 2013), Flash (9th November 2013), Gardener (9th November 2013), gripreaper (10th November 2013), Reinhard (10th November 2013), sheme (9th November 2013), Snookie (10th November 2013), transiten (10th November 2013), william r sanford72 (9th November 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    For years now there have been claims of spaceships and aliens tagging along with every single comet that has zoomed through our cosmic neighborhood....one comet even caused many in a group of believers to mass suicide to catch a ride on one of these ships!

Seriously? how long are we going to put up with this nonsense? Where is the evidence?

Now we have a jailed whistle-blower claiming he knows EVERYTHING and even introduces a new spin to make it a bit different and now there are raptors and praying mantis critters from other planets crawling around here on Earth.

Perhaps years ago Richards did have a real experience with aliens, perhaps he did get framed.....after 30 years of being locked up with no one really giving a damn about him but perhaps his wife, perhaps this is entertainment to him now, after 30 years realizing that no matter what he says really will make a difference.....
    I'm not disagreeing with you.

I just think that we live in a convoluted universe where many things can happen. Sure, we do not have evidence, and because of that we shouldn't base our reality off of claims. But just because we do not fully understand something, coupled with the fact that information is maliciously kept from the public, doesn't mean that these things aren't true.

We are so ingrained in our illusion of time and space where it can be difficult for us to cope with possibilities.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

dianna (9th November 2013), Flash (9th November 2013), sheme (9th November 2013), sian (9th November 2013), Snookie (10th November 2013), Wind (9th November 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

I'm not disagreeing with you.

I just think that we live in a convoluted universe where many things can happen. Sure, we do not have evidence, and because of that we shouldn't base our reality off of claims. But just because we do not fully understand something, coupled with the fact that information is maliciously kept from the public, doesn't mean that these things aren't true.

We are so ingrained in our illusion of time and space where it can be difficult for us to cope with possibilities.
    I believe in many things that I can't see or touch, but I have to draw the line somewhere or else the things I can see and touch seem to disappear.....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

chocolate (9th November 2013), Conehead (10th November 2013), dianna (9th November 2013), Flash (9th November 2013), Gardener (9th November 2013), greybeard (9th November 2013), RMorgan (9th November 2013), Robin (9th November 2013), sheme (9th November 2013), william r sanford72 (9th November 2013), Wind (9th November 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Quote from Limors first post here.

"And it sure looks like a Cul de sac situation. It somehow seems that there are some points where the vision of the Extraterrestrials who are involved in this place are narrow, that's where we need to focus, good old consciousness, good old higher vibration and transformation of the place to where they can't live. It is the opposite of what they are trying to do, apparently we can not do this alone and in sufficient time, so we need a really big help and intervention of higher intelligence to assist this low frequency game to be over. Life as we know it (or getting to know, or remembering) concludes of many layers and every story has a bigger story. The aliens are not the final word, our human hybrids that are in service to them are not the final word and we as a rather oppressed genetically modified specie with a real big diamond ingrained in us are not the final word. The final word may eventually appear from another place. And that very well may be for the best."

Yes Limor the apparent complete lack of high vibration dimension to the interview worries me--the lack of mention of noble beings involved in our affairs seems unjust somehow .

I know love takes power here someplace we just have to remember to believe it.

We should recall/read our good books and new age knowledge .

19. Link to Post #31
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Following on from Gripreaper post 26
    The accounts of Near Death Experiences suggest that on the other side--which is just a different realm ---anywhere they put their attention, they are.
    Same is recorded of some mystics--bi location.
    The enlightened state is the next level for humans "homospiritus" in that state there is unlimited potential.
    The heavy density (energetically) of earth makes it more difficult to realise that potential.
    There are ancient Vedic text in great detail of flying machines.
    I smile at the series ancient aliens---I dont think it was ancient aliens who built the pyramids for example--I suspect it was advanced race of humans.
    I suspect that they could cut the stones tele-port these effortlessly and assemble the pyramid.

There probably are more advanced races out there---I suspect they are us.
    I doubt very much that they have slow space ships limited to the speed of light-- I suspect they have craft which are consciousness driven.
    They think a destination and there they are.

So here were are all excited by the story of a guy who cant get himself out of prison.

Honestly time spent going inside and discovering what you are is time is well spent.
    You raise you spiritual vibration and see what happens.
    You will be pleasantly surprised.

Out there yes an interesting story--- very much a may be so.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th November 2013), Caren (10th November 2013), Chip (10th November 2013), Delight (9th November 2013), dianna (9th November 2013), Flash (9th November 2013), Gardener (9th November 2013), gripreaper (10th November 2013), ktlight (11th November 2013), mosquito (10th November 2013), Sebastion (10th November 2013), sheme (9th November 2013), Snookie (10th November 2013), william r sanford72 (9th November 2013), Wind (9th November 2013), Zampano (10th November 2013)

21. Link to Post #32
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

https://youtube.com/watch?v=L1qc-o_3RTk

Here is the interview with his wife done by Kerry in June 2012.

22. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

I hate when I am right. I like it, but I hate it.

Somewhere some time ago I made the connection between X-men and the Fukushima radiation as a way of creating mutants. I was so struck when I heard Kerry say it. I do agree Kerry is a bit more acceptable here, I am not a huge fan of hers since she just simply bothers me with her attitude. This time I am letting all else go, just to hear what she has to say.

I am really really sad right now.

edit:
    I have a suggestion- we all sit right now for 10 minutes thinking about the earth and all the injustice, and correct it in our imagination. Hug her, dance with her, smile at her. I don't see anything else we can do. Terraforming the planet... where is superman when one needs him...
    Last edited by chocolate; 9th November 2013 at 20:00.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th November 2013), dianna (9th November 2013), Flash (9th November 2013), ktlight (11th November 2013), Limor Wolf (9th November 2013), Reinhard (10th November 2013), sheme (9th November 2013)

24. Link to Post #34
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by RMorgan: how can you be sure that he didn't commit the crime that he was prosecuted and arrested for?
    We can't be sure. I doubt, Raf, if that is the point at all. We can only make assasments based on what we know on how the system works and treats such people having first hand knowledge since they want to make sure the birds don't start to sing. Mark Richardson will not be the first or the last to be thrown into jail for false convictions where 'accidently' he knows what he knows in regards to the ET scenarios on the planet. And by the way, no need to take every single information as it is given to us and seek the plain absolute truth in it, it will probably not contain the whole truth and nothing but the truth, but may provide us with some very important facts. No one person or whistleblower holds the ultimate truth, simpe fractions of it, yes, and they do their best to contribute to the grand picture. An overall and general tapestry can already be detected from all the insiders, what is called supersoldiers (what an inept name) , researchers and ordinary people who had experiences. Here we may assemble the big picture and not only gather the crumbs of the small details, and there IS something there.. please do not rush to throw the baby with the bath, this is all I humbly ask. You can always sort the information and put it in your ' not yet clear' drawer.

Raf, silentfeathers, Delight, I have the feeling that you are going to encounter more and more of such 'stories', and not all the people that will tell these stories will look unrational to you. Do yourself a favour and be patient with that and maybe stay open minded enough not to judge one way or another. I personally can't remember what it was like to live life without knowing that our governments are not acting on our best behalf (said in an understatement, as you know), even though, I promised myself at the beginning that I will. Nowdays, I am unfortunetly finding that I have less and less patience to those whom are willing to take a look, but at the same time are most insistent that such an option has never existed, instead of saying - perheps..

Same thing with the Extraterrestrial situation. Same thing with whistleblowers testimonies. Unless it can be verified that the person is clearly not saying the truth, then a perheps may be in order. Give it a chance.

We are deep in the s**t with some of these truths and there are very few who actually know and can verify that we indeed have such forces existing whom are messing with us in their desire to completely own us. An inconvenient truth, shall we call it..

Yes, quite inconvenient, but nevertheless it is what it is. Not because one man said it is, but because the very many who basically say the same thing. Different people, different variations. And look at the state of the world.. we may admit it is not completely out of logic.. Fantastic stories. But we live in fantastic times.. we are experiencing fantastic happenings and it is up to us to decide whether we want to keep being scared and remain puppets on a string or realize that we are indeed infinte souls inhabiting a body and we have nothing to lose. Nothing can be done to us unless we let it. and not knowing something, as you are very well aware, will not help us to be released for freedom, on the contrary, nor burying our heads in the sand. Belive or do not believe, that is fair enough, just ideally, better not try to minimize other people's testimonies (if we don't understand where they are coming from) in order for it to suit our own limited perceptions of reality because that is exactly where they want us to be, now it is a lot more then 1:0 to them. Overcoming fear as a repressed human being is a tough thing to do and a very long process, but it is one that needs to be done if we want to get out of this alive (as a species), and rulling our own fate instead of others doing that.

There surely going to be misinformation involved with all the details given, not much doubt about that, but demanding some tangible evidence on every piece of information in regards to the reality of our planet and the ET's agenda's surrounding it and casting a big doubt on every person who gives testimony (not in relations to the details) is not wise either. Things are moving fast forward, very fast, it is not waiting for us to grasp it and if we are not willing to at least listen attentively and with an open mind then we might miss some important pieces of the puzzle.

Quote Originally posted by Delight: " My pudding is that in my experience everything I focus on shows up. That is my personal encounter with the liminal.... THAT does exist. This almost instantaneous appearance of what we focus on will be very confusing and possible threatening when we cannot feel the power behind our imagination.

I stand kind of strong on this principle because I believe the world has been crafted with a wide range of memes and when I met MY devil, I said."No thanks" and the devil did leave"
    Lovely for you, but what about other people.. Imagine that there is something in the fact that thousands of Children and people are being taken to an underground bases to be experimented on by the ET's, with the knowledge and silent (or co operative) consent of our government. What if now, as we write, there are thousands of souls in the California desert or in the Israel desert or anywhere else in the world praying and crying for salvation.. the responsibility of us, the awake and aware who are incarnating on this planet, in comparison to the sleeping ones is more then just to ourselvs and our families, otherwise, we kind of missing the whole thing.

We do need our own power, absolutely. But how do we learn about it, how can we learn to manifest it, how can we strengthen our spiritual muscles when overlooking parts of our own creation, which are very troublesome to look at, on this we can agree. It is either we take full responsibility on everything that is going on around us, as our own creation, not leaving it to only a few others to deal with, or we don't. And if we don't then we should not expect to have any amount of serious help, since we are not completely willing to turn every stone and every corner in order to help ourselves and that means that the learning need to continue.

Discernment is soooo important these days, not only in the way of not accepting something, but also in deciding what actually IS reasonable to accept and to consider and sometimes the tools of reason are not quite the tools we were provided with in the first place in this 3D reality. Maybe just seeing if we can not throw the baby with the water and hurry to get our convictions right, because not only we may stay empty handed but we may also create ourselves a reality which may be quite difficult to be released from just because it didn't sound right to us back then.

Many blessings,

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 9th November 2013 at 22:40.

25. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

4evrneo (14th November 2013), Blacklight43 (9th November 2013), Caren (10th November 2013), Deega (9th November 2013), dianna (9th November 2013), GCS1103 (9th November 2013), ktlight (11th November 2013), Robin (10th November 2013), Selene (9th November 2013), sheme (9th November 2013), sian (10th November 2013), william r sanford72 (9th November 2013), Wind (9th November 2013), Yoda (9th November 2013)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Lovely for you, but what about other people.. Imagine that there is something in the fact that thousands of Children and people are being taken to an underground bases to be experimented on by the ET's, with the knowledge and silent (or co operative) consent of our government. What if now, as we write, there are thousands of souls in the California desert or in the Israel desert or anywhere else in the world praying and crying for salvation.. the responsibility of us, the awake and aware who are incarnating on this planet, in comparison to the sleeping ones is more then just to ourselves and our families, otherwise, we kind of missing the whole thing.
    I agree that I may be mistaken. The issue is that PERSONALLY though I have had my own High Strangeness experiences, I do NOT KNOW ONE missing person. How many do you know personally?

This history YOU may have with the missing is impossible for me to do anything about.

What I DO know about is manipulation of perception inprinciple and in experience. I also honor that we are being played but AGAIN my strong strong PERSONAL experience is that every single aspect of my "reality"conforms to my input of intention.

The ways this has translated could be very entertaining but it had only one plot...Am I willing to own my feelings, my intentions and my words. Am I able to see that murder begins in my heart.

Ideas are food stuffs. Nourishment is not that hard to discern but if my "taste" is spoiled, I need to go on a fast.

Am I able to say NO! to the stinking the expired and the unpalatable. Or will I just eat because I cannot feed myself something more nutritious? THAT is my understanding.

WORSE to me is the thought that i would try to feed anyone garbage. That offends the spirit in me.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

dianna (9th November 2013), Flash (9th November 2013), greybeard (9th November 2013), ktlight (11th November 2013), sheme (9th November 2013)

28. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Reading your posts alongside listening to Kerry, I couldn't help but to ask myself: "Is it possible for the human kind to get together once and start behaving like those big beings we all are? Together to do something that is important, instead of trying to prove to one another who is right and who is wrong..."

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

1 flew over (11th November 2013), dianna (9th November 2013), Flash (9th November 2013), greybeard (9th November 2013), ktlight (11th November 2013), Miller (10th November 2013), Realeyes (10th November 2013), Rollo (9th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013)

30. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

I didn't hear one big question posed and answered, especially with regards to information given about the current and proposed future state of affairs.

If he's been in prison for 30 years, how is he continuing to get accurate deep insider information since, all along and now?

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

chocolate (9th November 2013), dianna (9th November 2013), Elainie (9th November 2013), Flash (9th November 2013), Gardener (9th November 2013), greybeard (9th November 2013), mosquito (10th November 2013), RMorgan (9th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013), Spiral of Light (9th November 2013)

32. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    Reading your posts alongside listening to Kerry, I couldn't help but to ask myself: "Is it possible for the human kind to get together once and start behaving like those big beings we all are? Together to do something that is important, instead of trying to prove to one another who is right and who is wrong..."
    wisdom ...

33. Link to Post #39
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    I didn't hear one big question posed and answered, especially with regards to information given about the current and proposed future state of affairs.

If he's been in prison for 30 years, how is he continuing to get accurate deep insider information since, all along and now?
    ... so-called prison may be a gate/portal...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

chocolate (9th November 2013), dianna (9th November 2013), Flash (9th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013), sian (10th November 2013), Snookie (10th November 2013), sunflower (9th November 2013), Swanette (13th December 2013), william r sanford72 (9th November 2013)

35. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

waves, my opinion is that one of the biggest treats is the AI (she called it robots). I am witnessing every day in my news feed how technology is trying to win over humanity. I am not a fan of the Matrix film, personally I sort of hate it apart for liking Neo. But if you re-watch it, you may see a lot. When you think of the black "goo" as a nanotech, and the supersoldier stuff, all the Pasific Rim scenarios (for anyone who doesn't already know me, i always refer to films in my posts as a visual example ), it all points in the direction of a very cold, dark, unnatural non-human world. And apart from that I have my personal nightmares (dreams and visions) to add to those fears.

I am not against technology, but I am for using technology supported with knowledge, philosophy and understanding. In short, I am a very old-fashioned geek.
    Last edited by chocolate; 9th November 2013 at 21:17.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Delight (9th November 2013), dianna (9th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast