Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Project Camelot: Total Recall - my interview with Mark Richards

1. Link to Post #41
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot: Total Recall - my interview with Mark Richards

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    I didn't hear one big question posed and answered, especially with regards to information given about the current and proposed future state of affairs.

If he's been in prison for 30 years, how is he continuing to get accurate deep insider information since, all along and now?
    It's nice to realize someone thought about it as well...

According to Kerry, he's been in contact with people from the outside world, supposedly people with inside knowledge. That's how he's allegedly aware of current affairs.

Now, ask yourselves...The guy has been allegedly framed for talking too much, and they allow him to maintain contact with key military personnel? Really?

We know for sure that prisons are not the ideal place to talk about delicate subjects, right? Every visit is formerly noted, if not unofficially recorded...Prisons are highly controlled and monitored environments. Practically nothing goes unnoticed.

Now, sure...If the guy was indeed framed, would other people from the inside take the risk to visit him once in a while just to keep him updated about the most possibly secretive kind of information? For what? How useful would be this information for him inside prison? They would risk their own integrity for what, exactly?

So, it leads me to conclude that, if someone was indeed feeding him inside information from the outside, they were doing it deliberately, with the approval of whoever is ranked above them.

No way someone from the outside would give him secret information just for the sake of keeping him updated. No way.

However, I really doubt someone from outside is keeping him informed at all. Why would they do that, even if they were deliberately feeding him disinformation? They would be simply counting on the possibility of someone like Kerry eventually interviewing him?

Another important thing that should be noted, is that Kerry is not, even by far, an ideal impartial interviewer. She's always sharing her views with her interviewees, when she's not trying to push her views to them altogether.

The Ison issue is crucial here. I bet the man never heard about Ison before Kerry asked him about it. His answer is, of course, predictable; He didn't have the time to fabricate anything about it, he never heard about it before, so he told her he would try find information about it and get in touch with her later...

Just think about it, folks.

If the man was really framed, who, in their right minds, would inform him about top secret issues, specially knowing that they might as well be the next one framed? For what purpose someone would take so much risk?

Anyway, let alone the fact the the whole interview is absolutely and clearly polluted and mixed up with Kerry's own views and opinions...It's hard to discern when she's speaking her own mind from when she's simply reproducing what the man said.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 9th November 2013 at 21:31.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

airaspect (9th November 2013), Alekahn2 (10th November 2013), AuCo (15th November 2013), c0rv0 (9th November 2013), Cognitive Dissident (10th November 2013), dianna (9th November 2013), Elainie (9th November 2013), Flash (9th November 2013), frozen alchemy (9th November 2013), Gardener (9th November 2013), greybeard (9th November 2013), Heart-2-Heart (10th November 2013), Hervé (9th November 2013), jagman (10th November 2013), lslimerick (11th November 2013), meat suit (10th November 2013), mosquito (10th November 2013), Pilgrim (10th November 2013), Reinhard (10th November 2013), SilentFeathers (9th November 2013), Swan (10th November 2013), Wind (9th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by waves (here)
    I didn't hear one big question posed and answered, especially with regards to information given about the current and proposed future state of affairs.

If he's been in prison for 30 years, how is he continuing to get accurate deep insider information since, all along and now?
    ... so-called prison may be a gate/portal...
    yes I did Wonder how he gets its information within a prison walls too.

What i noticed in the video is that Kerry says that Mantids were in general pro humans, that many races were split in sub groups regarding humans, in fact, it is complete paranoia, no group can be trusted.

And everyone is at war somewhat with many others and thanks to that, we are protected from any definite takeover. Well, I had heard the exact same thing elsewhere.

And that we have to be careful not to be eaten by non human colleagues restricting their impulses for our flesh when we cooperate.

But, this looks like being worst than on earth. WHo in his right mind want to evolve in order to live in such an environment????

And of course, nobody talks about souls, love, or anyything else such as evolution other than 2.0 robotic DNA development. Complete self service, self applying to groups as well, it seems
    Last edited by Flash; 9th November 2013 at 21:29.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Chip (10th November 2013), dianna (9th November 2013), Gardener (9th November 2013), Hervé (9th November 2013), Peter UK (2nd August 2019), Pilgrim (10th November 2013), RMorgan (9th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013), SilentFeathers (9th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

These stories spark the imagination and pull us in to these rabbit holes.....I try to discern from with in the "self, not from outside the self using my own experiences, observations, logic, common sense, reason, and even intuition.

This whole story fails every one of these things for me, except for a certain part of my intuition.....somehow I feel through my intuition bits and pieces of this may very well be true such as the existence of other beings, military scrambling to perhaps hide/destroy evidence etc. but other than that most of my intuition is also telling me this particular story does not make very much sense.

Is it possible that et's have children trapped and being held hostage in a mountain somewhere and perhaps doing experiments on them etc???? of course it is; anything is possible........here's the kicker though; should we be using our imagination about these et's holding children not having any evidence other than a few stories from people that can't be proven and freak out and tell ourselves that we are not being responsible by not believing it while there is blatant evidence children are starving to death all over the place on Earth right now that we just go on basically ignoring????? Should we blame et's for all the starving children in North Africa and in other places instead of blaming ourselves? Why not blame et for all the starving children on earth, it removes us from being responsible for it.....

With all these dozens if not 100's of et species warring on and around Earth with each other, kidnapping people/children is true or not, there is one fact that must be considered, regardless of the et/alien influence or not; Through discernment ( experiences, observations, logic, common sense, reason, and even intuition).....Humans are the most dangerous critters on this planet, we are doing the most damage to the planet and to ourselves.....

Perhaps these stories are just projections of ourselves....the darkside of us. Perhaps we have to create these aliens, these scenario's to escape being responsible for what we ourselves are actually doing to the planet and to ourselves and to each other.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 9th November 2013 at 22:16.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

1 flew over (11th November 2013), Delight (9th November 2013), dianna (9th November 2013), Gardener (9th November 2013), greybeard (9th November 2013), Miller (10th November 2013), Peter UK (2nd August 2019), Pilgrim (10th November 2013), Reinhard (10th November 2013), RMorgan (9th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

Seems hard to believe in these days of cell phone cameras that we still don't have at least some unambiguous or plausible pictures to back up more of these claims.
    Sapere aude

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

aranuk (9th November 2013), dianna (9th November 2013), greybeard (9th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013), SilentFeathers (9th November 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Raf, silentfeathers, Delight, I have the feeling that you are going to encounter more and more of such 'stories', and not all the people that will tell these stories will look unrational to you. Do yourself a favour and be patient with that and maybe stay open minded enough not to judge one way or another.
    read some of the threads I have started and then tell me to have an open mind! lol!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (14th November 2013), chocolate (10th November 2013), dianna (9th November 2013), Gardener (10th November 2013), Limor Wolf (10th November 2013), RMorgan (10th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    When the truth was evident that sub-humans and other creatures were being produced from abducted human females,
    My interest stopped at that sentence. I'm no longer interested in whatever story this might be.

To call another creature a sub-human as if we are the pinnacle of biological expression, is downright insulting for me.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th November 2013), dianna (10th November 2013), Gardener (10th November 2013), JRS (10th November 2013), RMorgan (10th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013)

13. Link to Post #47
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    When the truth was evident that sub-humans and other creatures were being produced from abducted human females,
    My interest stopped at that sentence. I'm no longer interested in whatever story this might be.

To call another creature a sub-human as if we are the pinnacle of biological expression, is downright insulting for me.
    You're totally right, mate.

Besides, all this story about hundreds of races from hundreds of different galaxies and planets being all that interested on Earth, fighting with each other for it....Come on...

This is totally anthropocentric, like us, humans, or our planet, were the most important thing in the universe.

I simply don't buy it at all.

Raf.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th November 2013), dianna (10th November 2013), mosquito (10th November 2013), OnyxKnight (10th November 2013), Peter UK (2nd August 2019), Reinhard (10th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013), SilentFeathers (10th November 2013), Sir Eltor (10th November 2013)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Perhaps these stories are just projections of ourselves....the darkside of us. Perhaps we have to create these aliens, these scenario's to escape being responsible for what we ourselves are actually doing to the planet and to ourselves and to each other.
    IMO, We cannot know the truth through media so to try is futile. It purports to present truth but it is not direct experience.

We can receive ideas but we have a real life to compare. Media is two dimensional and edited. The real is multidimensional. Lately I began considering that stories I hear do not represent what I experience. My experience is unusual. Is yours?

I like Paul Levy who has written about the shadow.
    Quote Commenting on the human act of projection, Jung said, “Properly understood, projection is not a voluntary happening; it is something that approaches the conscious mind from “outside,” a kind of sheen on the object, while all the time the subject remains unaware that he himself is the source of light which causes the cat’s eye of the projection to shine.” When we shadow project, we hypnotize ourselves into relating to our own shadow as if it is outside of ourselves. Jung talked about “…the overweening pretensions of the human shadow, which we so gladly project on our fellow man in order to visit our own sins upon him with apparent justification.”

In shadow projecting, we split-off from and try to get rid of a part of ourselves, which is a self-mutilation that is actually an act of violence. In the act of shadow projecting, we disassociate from a part of ourselves and “split” (in two), turning away in revulsion from and severing our association with our darker half, as if we have never met it before in our entire life. We throw our own darkness outside of ourselves and see it as if it exists only in others. We then react violently when we encounter an embodied reflection of our shadow in the outer world, wanting to destroy it, as it reminds us of something dark within ourselves that we’d rather have nothing to do with.

In the act of shadow projecting, we perpetrate violence (both psychic and/or physical) not only on ourselves, but on the “other” who is the recipient of our shadow projection. This act of external violence is nothing other than our inner process of doing violence to a part of ourselves changing channels and expressing itself in, as and through the external world. In trying to destroy our projected shadow in the outer world, however, we act out, become possessed by and incarnate the very shadow we are trying to destroy.http://www.awakeninthedream.com/word...e-fuel-of-war/
    The piece on Sandy Hook by Sofia Smallstorm was very well done placing media in a "dimensional framework". In the dimension of a story, the viewer is engaged and if we think its "real", we will make it real. We often fill in the gaps and gloss over inconsistencies. Suggest something and we may readily fill in the picture based on what we expect. The shadow can use media quite easily.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ing-Sandy-Hook

I am positive that the refusal to face one's own demons means they must be projected. This is also IMO the way we are changing. We are now getting strong enough individually to face ourselves. Then we have the opportunity to experience a benevolence "outside" that comes when we have befriended our own "inside" unaccepted aspects. That makes the collective look different. I have seen that first hand.

Questioning EVERYTHING we have not seen first hand (and that too?) seems to be the last stronghold of sanity. Incorporating the shadow seems an excellent trajectory for wholeness as humans.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

dianna (10th November 2013), Gardener (10th November 2013), Reinhard (10th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013), SilentFeathers (10th November 2013)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Raf, silentfeathers, Delight, I have the feeling that you are going to encounter more and more of such 'stories', and not all the people that will tell these stories will look unrational to you. Do yourself a favour and be patient with that and maybe stay open minded enough not to judge one way or another. I personally can't remember what it was like to live life without knowing that our governments are not acting on our best behalf (said in an understatement, as you know), even though, I promised myself at the beginning that I will. Nowdays, I am unfortunetly finding that I have less and less patience to those whom are willing to take a look, but at the same time are most insistent that such an option has never existed, instead of saying - perheps..
    I think controversial videos such as this spark huge debates between left-brained and right-brained people. I was torn to pieces in my David Wilcock thread in an argument that was nothing more than a disagreement on whether we should trust what an individual says. In this case it's Kerry's biased views and whether Mark Richards is credible.

These arguments won't go anywhere, as this forum is full of very intelligent people who are either left-brained or right-brained oriented. In essence I think both sides are correct and valid in their viewpoints.

If we demand evidence, how are we any better off than all the people who are asleep while getting hammered by the system? They have the audacity to say ETs don't exist because there is no evidence, when in reality they stay confined in the comforts of their own beliefs. As the Alternative Community, I think that we know that we live in a convoluted universe, where what seems most crazy is our reality.

But I also understand the need for left-brained individuals to prefer evidence. Your point-of-view is critical and greatly appreciated. Keep seeking your evidence while right-brained people analyze the video. Then if and when you find evidence to support or debunk the video, share it with the rest of us so we can move on.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

chocolate (10th November 2013), Delight (10th November 2013), dianna (10th November 2013), GCS1103 (10th November 2013), InTheBackground (10th November 2013), Limor Wolf (10th November 2013), Pilgrim (10th November 2013), Reinhard (10th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013), sian (10th November 2013), SilentFeathers (10th November 2013), Snookie (10th November 2013), spiritwind (10th November 2013)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Raf, silentfeathers, Delight, I have the feeling that you are going to encounter more and more of such 'stories', and not all the people that will tell these stories will look unrational to you. Do yourself a favour and be patient with that and maybe stay open minded enough not to judge one way or another. I personally can't remember what it was like to live life without knowing that our governments are not acting on our best behalf (said in an understatement, as you know), even though, I promised myself at the beginning that I will. Nowdays, I am unfortunetly finding that I have less and less patience to those whom are willing to take a look, but at the same time are most insistent that such an option has never existed, instead of saying - perheps..
    But I also understand the need for left-brained individuals to prefer evidence. Your point-of-view is critical and greatly appreciated. Keep seeking your evidence while right-brained people analyze the video. Then if and when you find evidence to support or debunk the video, share it with the rest of us so we can move on.
    At the risk of sounding belligerant...and I really am not....my experience with ETs and other fey creatures is not the issue. My issue is that I doubt his reportage of the very antithesis of MY life experience. The ATTITUDE, the VIEW of LIFE is completely unsubstantiated by my experience and I am suspicious and I have a right to ask for anything that is in the media to be able to stand up to my test of truth.

Furthermore, I am balancing my brain so that all my channels are in play. I am not asking for evidence. I am questioning the whole premise.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

dianna (10th November 2013), Gardener (10th November 2013), HaveBlue (9th March 2014), mosquito (10th November 2013), Pilgrim (10th November 2013), Reinhard (10th November 2013), Robin (10th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013), SilentFeathers (10th November 2013)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    IMO, We cannot know the truth through media so to try is futile. It purports to present truth but it is not direct experience.

We can receive ideas but we have a real life to compare. Media is two dimensional and edited. The real is multidimensional. Lately I began considering that stories I hear do not represent what I experience. My experience is unusual. Is yours?
    My experience is VERY unusual....it's interesting that you have pulled in the Sandy Hook event into a thread about the Dulce event and bizarre alien claims, both have the same type of creepy dynamics.

Some say God works in mysterious ways, but, perhaps the shadow/darkside works in a more mysterious way, especially when there are some who project and manifest a darkness that is forced upon others and try to create a version of it to be seen and understood from only one angle or perspective.....all other angles or perspectives are strictly forbidden. Once beyond the one angle or perspective (having an open mind) the whole event and or story appears completely different, or perhaps completely false, leaving us confused and then questioning the projectors or storytellers intent.

Sandy Hook is a great example because there is a display of images to illustrate the story, real people crafting it in to real life, bizarre claims, even though it still is quite "unbelievable", the darkness is basically the same as the things Mark Richards is claiming/projecting.

Both stories so different but strangely born out of the same darkness.....

IMO both stories are beyond someone trying to be right or wrong, speaking truth or telling lies.....they are both more or less a type of manifestation of some strange darkness from a place of bizarre intentions. Very weird indeed.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 10th November 2013 at 01:27.
    SilentFeathers

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

1 flew over (11th November 2013), Cognitive Dissident (10th November 2013), Delight (10th November 2013), dianna (10th November 2013), Pilgrim (10th November 2013), Reinhard (10th November 2013), RMorgan (10th November 2013), Robin (10th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

IMO both stories are beyond someone trying to be right or wrong, speaking truth or telling lies.....they are both more or less a type of manifestation of some strange darkness from a place of bizarre intentions. Very weird indeed.
    Exactly. I would triple thank your post if possible.

My question is for me just where my boundaries lie and IF I am as powerful as I know YOU (and ALL) are, we are being asked where do we choose to align.Those who know where they stand may really truly now just DISAGREE with the bizarre intentions. If you know where you stand, you can choose your place.

For me PA is a place to put my counter intentions. Then it goes into the place where all thought forms sit waiting. Then it flips and voila...here it is in my face.
    Last edited by Delight; 10th November 2013 at 01:49.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

dianna (10th November 2013), Gardener (10th November 2013), Pilgrim (10th November 2013), Reinhard (10th November 2013), RMorgan (11th November 2013), Robin (10th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013), SilentFeathers (10th November 2013)

25. Link to Post #53
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

A two-penneth, for what its worth..

I discovered recently that the cat family is the only mammal genetically related to reptiles.. e.g.. as embodied in their vertical pupils and claws. Inference being that.. how else has this 'hybrid mutation' manifested.. beyond our yet to be broadly 'known' understandings?

In minds eye visioning l have seen crocodile like creatures around our sun and dragon like creatures in other scenes/ I wonder why then they occupy our subconscious minds/ imaginations in such ways as documented in the 'Dreaming' and ancient records of all cultures on the planet?
    Seems like some clues about reptilian DNA and off world influences is not so hidden.. but actually in plain sight.

Kerrys interview with this man has been a long time coming and am curious as to why though... but in her usual candid style she has recapitulated and rewiped the misty window on a lot of information that is by now all too familiar quase-disclosed information.

As we all are.. am very much looking forward to Bills response..
    Last edited by Hazel; 10th November 2013 at 02:26.

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

These arguments won't go anywhere, as this forum is full of very intelligent people who are either left-brained or right-brained oriented. In essence I think both sides are correct and valid in their viewpoints.
    If this is your view, that both sides are correct and valid in their viewpoints, why do you perceive this thread as an argument going nowhere rather than a discussion going interesting places?

Flow with it It's a great thread!
    SilentFeathers

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (10th November 2013), Delight (10th November 2013), dianna (10th November 2013), eaglespirit (10th November 2013), Hazel (10th November 2013), Pilgrim (10th November 2013), Reinhard (10th November 2013), RMorgan (10th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013), Snookie (10th November 2013)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

If this is your view, that both sides are correct and valid in their viewpoints, why do you perceive this thread as an argument going nowhere rather than a discussion going interesting places?

Flow with it It's a great thread!
    I would most certainly agree that Kerry tends to give her own opinion when trying to bring forth information, just like many journalists. I would also agree that she has an attitude, which can be off-putting, but she means well.

As a scientist, it is my duty to analyze things unbiased. This paradigm of thinking has slightly changed over the years upon realizing that even mainstream science is manipulated. Everything I've learned in college pertaining to evolution, physics, etc. has been twisted. So for me it is difficult to quickly dismiss a claim when I now know that any piece of information has the capability of being disinformation/truth.

That being said, as somebody who also seeks evidence, I also know that in our jurisdiction system much of the time we base our verdicts of whether or not to charge somebody with felony by a few testimonials from people. This is not concrete evidence by scientific standards, but we have no other way. Sometimes we have to trust the judgments of others.

So we definitely have to draw a line when it comes to seeking evidence. As a scientists this is difficult, but I must trust my fellow humans to some degree.

But giving how the Illuminati have been such good and devious liars, we must hold the notion that any human on this planet is capable of lying.

So discernment can be tough. I'd rather hold something to be true, or has the potential to be true, unless evidence suggest otherwise. I think the burden of evidence lies on the debunkers.
    ~Henry David Thoreau

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

4evrneo (14th November 2013), chocolate (10th November 2013), dianna (10th November 2013), Pilgrim (10th November 2013), RMorgan (10th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013), sian (10th November 2013), Snookie (10th November 2013), spiritwind (10th November 2013)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

Anyway, let alone the fact the the whole interview is absolutely and clearly polluted and mixed up with Kerry's own views and opinions...It's hard to discern when she's speaking her own mind from when she's simply reproducing what the man said.

Well observed, Raf. These stories do keep, Project Camelot spinning and certainly provide provocative forum commentary and insights. I enjoy being open to the ideas mentioned in this video. This information will not directly affect my life as I know it today, but for others it may give deeper insights and possible healing...
    What is truth? If it is conjured in thought-form, no matter how fantastical, then it is possible. Life is a wide collection of varying stories- some grounded in personal experiences, sometimes embellished and sometimes not.
    i conclude that people tell stories (share information) because they have an agenda.

One area that gets little mention is the realm of dreams. What happens exactly when we sleep- are we subject to manipulation or indeed "fed" information? Is this how the Captain may stay in the loop, so to speak?
    Or is this dream-world state purely restorative for our bodies? hmmmm

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

dianna (10th November 2013), mosquito (10th November 2013), RMorgan (10th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013), Snookie (10th November 2013)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Another important thing that should be noted, is that Kerry is not, even by far, an ideal impartial interviewer. She's always sharing her views with her interviewees, when she's not trying to push her views to them altogether.

The Ison issue is crucial here. I bet the man never heard about Ison before Kerry asked him about it. His answer is, of course, predictable; He didn't have the time to fabricate anything about it, he never heard about it before, so he told her he would try find information about it and get in touch with her later...
    Exactly.

Something else which no-one appears to have noticed is that this IS NOT an interview you are watching, it's the interviewer's recall of the interview.

And another thing - If the PTB wanted to silence him, why go to the expense of keeping him in prison ? Far easier to do what they normally do.

This isn't anything to do with left-brained versus right-brained people (divide and conquer), nor is it to do with the existence or non-existence of alien races. It's to do with gullibility, susceptibility and the willingness of people to accept almost anything without question. We should question EVERYTHING, be it from the MSM, our parents our friends, our egos, inept interviewers or "whistleblowers".

Maybe we should all dedicate some time everyday to going inside and "interviewing" our true selves.

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Delight (10th November 2013), dianna (10th November 2013), Flash (10th November 2013), Gardener (10th November 2013), greybeard (10th November 2013), Reinhard (10th November 2013), RMorgan (10th November 2013), Robin (10th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013), sian (10th November 2013), SilentFeathers (10th November 2013), Snookie (10th November 2013)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)

You're totally right, mate.

Besides, all this story about hundreds of races from hundreds of different galaxies and planets being all that interested on Earth, fighting with each other for it....Come on...

This is totally anthropocentric, like us, humans, or our planet, were the most important thing in the universe.

I simply don't buy it at all.

Raf.
    I agree for the most part, yes.

Look, they may well be fighting for ... "something". It doesn't boil down to being - just about us, or just about our planet.

Here, think of it from a strategic point of view -

Pretty much most of the stars that are nearby are colonized by those representing one side of this whole stellar chess game and subtle warfare. I'm saying one side because we can't know for sure which ones are the "good guys". Let's call them the "good guys". The "hostiles", if they gain foothold here, have access to ... say, Alpha Centauri, Epsilon Eridani, Barnard's Star, Tau Ceti, 61 Cygni etc. - Everything is in arms' reach.

Now take a look from the "good guy's side", its pretty much the only star system with a species that is very underdeveloped technologically compared to them. Perhaps since we are so lousy, they may decide one day they want this place as well, from a strategic point of view (the "hostiles" cannot create a foothold here, all of the immediate neighborhood is secured).

I'm just throwing it out there. The reasons could be much more complicated.

One final thought - I agree that such stories may sound pumped up and concocted, true. I hope that doesn't send you off in the complete skeptic's corner. We do have visitors and many of them (for reasons unknown, with attentions unknown). Those that do visit most often, and do the "dirty work" (or those that do the "assistance"), they come from nearby places that are not very far (in astronomic terms).

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

bennycog (10th November 2013), dianna (10th November 2013), Flash (10th November 2013), meat suit (10th November 2013), RMorgan (10th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013), Snookie (10th November 2013)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

I think that Kerry makes a good point in saying that Mark Richards is allowed to give Kerry this information because the PTB want at some level to disclose our reality to the public.

This is so when this information is finally accepted by the public, the PTB can hide behind their jurisdiction that they have been disclosing the information for decades (films, whistleblowers, subliminal messages). Poor excuse of course, but I really do think that this is their psychotic mentality.
    ~Henry David Thoreau

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (10th November 2013), dianna (10th November 2013), Reinhard (10th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013)

38. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would like to put this paradigm question out there - are the global PTB more unified and under control of one main source or are the influences all so fragmented the way Kerry interprets it? In my own opinion, while I believe there may be a number of different ET races interacting with the Earth, I would agree with those who believe it is predominantly one race that is in charge here and pushing things forward. Looking at history and the way things are unfolding, it seems to be too perfect of a setup for the human race to be moving toward one world government, army, financial system, etc. all this time in such a coordinated way than if there were multiple factions, and factions within factions, that really had any powerful influence. I cannot personally believe that the PTB could have perfectly arranged this so far throughout history, with the "Totalitarian Tiptoe" and Problem-Reaction-Solution techniques to get us to where we are today if there was so much disunity. To me all this multiple race and multiple agendas stuff is such a big distraction. Yes, of course there are multiple little agendas and side agendas and agendas within agendas, but it is clear, to me at least, that the one main agenda that all the PTB are focusing on is overt global control politically, financially, and militarily, with a much smaller population that is never ever again capable of breaking out of that situation.

Another thing that bugs me is when Kerry talked about shapeshifting not really happening like David Icke says it does. She clearly misses the plot there. It is all about holographic reality. He specifically says that it does not happen "physically" but rather the viewer has a change in perception that allows them to read the hologram of the individual to decode a different looking creature. So someone next to that viewer doesn't see it at all, not that the hybrid actually shape shifts physically and everyone sees it.

Of course, I side with David on a lot of things and his idea of one race controlling things is something I also tend to agree with.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to confused For This Post:

dianna (10th November 2013), Robin (10th November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast