Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Project Camelot: Total Recall - my interview with Mark Richards

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot: Total Recall - my interview with Mark Richards

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Sorry, but as far as we know and as far as evidence goes, we can be sure that we've been visited by ETs, due to the overwhelming amount of unquestionable multiple witnesses, pictures and videos...Aside from that, we don't know much else.
    Your point of view is very valid. Richard Dolan's work with UFOs is unparalleled when it comes to researching Ufology. He has made very similar arguments in his interviews.

I have not read his works so please correct me if I am wrong. If I'm not mistaken, much of the data he collects is strictly testimonial, in that people tell what they have seen. They do not have concrete evidence.

I think that there is overwhelming evidence to support the existence of Reptilians, going by the standards of Richard Dolan, as there is for UFOs. I think that Richard avoids talking about his personal views on other subjects, such as Reptilians, because he knows that his work will be ridiculed. People can handle only so much information, and I think that sticking with testimonials about UFOs is what we are currently limited to when doing publishable material.

But I think that if Richard Dolan were to apply the same methods and mentality to other areas, such as people who witness the existence of Reptilians, we would have the same overwhelming amount of evidence, by his standards. I think that Richard would be able to make the same claim that "there is overwhelming evidence that I can say that UFOs do exists, ETs have been visiting Earth, and Reptilian ETs do exist."
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

dianna (10th November 2013), DNA (13th December 2013), jagman (11th November 2013), OnyxKnight (10th November 2013), RMorgan (10th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Sorry, but as far as we know and as far as evidence goes, we can be sure that we've been visited by ETs, due to the overwhelming amount of unquestionable multiple witnesses, pictures and videos...Aside from that, we don't know much else.
    Your point of view is very valid. Richard Dolan's work with UFOs is unparalleled when it comes to researching Ufology. He has made very similar arguments in his interviews.

I have not read his works so please correct me if I am wrong. If I'm not mistaken, much of the data he collects is strictly testimonial, in that people tell what they have seen. They do not have concrete evidence.
    Yes, of course.

Multiple independent eye witnesses are as valid in any field just as they're valid in any court of law as evidence.

As a silly example, I've never being to China, but many people who don't even know each other, from several parts of the world, have, and they all describe the same thing. So, this leads me to believe with the greatest deal of certainty as possible that China exists. This is an example of testimonial evidence.

Of course, there are also videos and photographs of China. There are even Chinese people and they're everywhere. I've got a lot of Made in China stuff as well. These are examples of concrete evidence.

So, I have enough testimonial and concrete evidence to be 100% certain that China is real, even if I haven't been there personally.

The same goes for UFOs and Alien contact. Many people, of different ages, different nationalities, different religions and different social classes , who don't know each other, have witnessed and experienced the phenomena, and generally their testimonies match each other with a fair deal of accuracy. This leads us to believe with a great deal of certainty that the phenomena is real, though we're still left with many how and why questions.

So, we could say that the UFO/Alien phenomena exists. We have plenty of testimonial evidence. Aside from that, we're left only with speculation, until other kinds of evidence are presented enabling us to elucidate the phenomena further; For that, we now need the concrete evidence.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 10th November 2013 at 17:27.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th November 2013), Bill Ryan (11th November 2013), blufire (10th November 2013), Curt (11th November 2013), dianna (10th November 2013), Elainie (11th November 2013), greybeard (10th November 2013), jagman (11th November 2013), learninglight (11th November 2013), meat suit (10th November 2013), Mike (11th November 2013), mosquito (11th November 2013), OnyxKnight (10th November 2013), panopticon (11th November 2013), sheme (11th November 2013), Wind (11th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Personally, if someone wants me to believe that there's an "alien cold war" going on, with portals, teleportation, super soldiers, hundreds of races involved, cyborgs, clones and everything else included, I can't really see how it's up to me to prove he's lying. As far as I can see, if he can't substantiate his story himself, then it's just a story and as valid as information as story can possibly be.
    I know it has been discussed before, how the media manipulates truths to obfuscate them and create divisiveness and confusion, which in turn, causes the mind to shut down and turn to something else. Works every time. So, I'm going to have a little fun with it this morning. Here's a story:

I have it on multiple insider sources (love that one) but I cant tell you who they are, that this coming November 13th and 14th (tie it to a specific date) a huge planet asteroid dark star comet (use many descriptors) is going to come racing by earth and knock out the power grid (instill some survival fear), and all of us are going to be in the dark and driven back to the stone age when Grid-Ex 2 happens (give it an important name and title). Now, you only have three days to prepare, so go get candles and plenty of water and of course, tell all your friends and post this message on Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, blogs, forums, and message boards in the alternative news community, and please HURRY!(discredit the alternative news community with your conspiracy rants)

Here COBRA states: (provide links)(then triangulate your sources)

There are rumors on the internet about the Event happening either on November 11th (based on Fulford's CIA source falsely stating the GridEx 2 exercise happening on that date) or November 13/14th (when GridEx 2 will truly happen). The Resistance has communicated that the Event will NOT be triggered on those dates and that GridEx 2 will NOT shut down the electric grid. You might want to read more about GridEx 2 exercise here:

http://etheric.com/electric-grid-bla...3th-14th-2013/

The final victory of the Light is near. On November 11th, a certain operation of the Light forces will commence and it might soon(might soon?) bring tangible results. Also, on November 13th there will be a heliocentric T-square between Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto. That astrological configuration will bring a tremendous release of tension which will be felt throughout the whole solar system. It is also true that vast changes are taking place within Pentagon that will soon (use the word "soon" as often as you can)inevitably lead to great increase of power of the Positive Military. And finally, I really liked this comment by David Wilcock on Fulford's blog: (highlight the important text from links in bold or italicize them for emphasis)

To clarify, a “surprise” is going to happen. We will not expect it. They are saying it will permanently change everyone’s lives in the Western world. Putin and the alliance is on the ascent. This is big, big, big stuff. The new economic system has already been worked out and there will be an across-the-board currency re-valuation. Even though the dollar will be worth less once this happens, the overall effect will be positive.

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2013/...l#comment-form

OK, so far I have COBRA, Fulford and David Wilcock as my sources, plus all the hidden sources I cant tell you about, and what do I need to make this story plausible where you will buy it? Throw in a little mysticism to back it up.

Saturday evening, the almost Full Moon rises, bringing forward many of the major issues experienced during Mercury retrograde, to be dealt with and resolved. The Full Moon emphasizes the Taurus/Scorpio elements, which corresponds to inner and outer wealth. The events that hit your shore Saturday evening are pushing you to address the alignment of values. The key issues bring a strong focus and requirement to balance the inner and outer values. Saturday evening sets the stage for Sunday’s Full Moon, shifting situations around to kick important events into gear, preparing you for a very powerful week, filled with information, events and opportunities.

Mercury reaches 2 Scorpio – October 1
    Mercury turns retrograde 18 Scorpio – October 21
    Mercury turns direct 2 Scorpio – November 10
    Mercury reaches 18 Scorpio – November 27

The November time frame holds the key reason and purpose for the revisions from this Mercury Retrograde. Many events and situations have shifted everyone around; changing jobs, homes, family, and other major events that have been very real. The upcoming Solar Eclipse on November 3rd followed by Mercury turning direct on November 10th opens the door to understand the reasons and purpose behind the shifting events.

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/

So, in conclusion, if you act now and buy my DVD, I've laid out the whole scenario for the "Event" and how the collapse will unfold, and when to expect major changes, and how to prepare and what to do in "TWELVE EASY STEPS" (it helps to make it easy and use steps)

You only have three days left, so you must act now!

Makes ya kind of wax nostalgic for the good old days when the Drake thread was getting 200 post a day, doesn't it?

[edit] Now, I could lead you to the Neil Keenan, Karen Hudes fiasco to distract you, but hey, that's already being done on other threads, and besides, you haven't bought my DVD yet!
    Last edited by gripreaper; 10th November 2013 at 17:41.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

6. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (14th November 2013), Adi (14th November 2013), Alekahn2 (11th November 2013), alexandra (11th November 2013), Bill Ryan (11th November 2013), blufire (10th November 2013), dianna (10th November 2013), greybeard (10th November 2013), HaveBlue (9th March 2014), Hervé (10th November 2013), jagman (11th November 2013), Jean-Luc (11th November 2013), JohnJ (11th November 2013), learninglight (11th November 2013), Magnus (11th November 2013), Maunagarjana (14th November 2013), mosquito (11th November 2013), mountain_jim (10th November 2013), OnyxKnight (10th November 2013), panopticon (11th November 2013), Richard S. (11th November 2013), RMorgan (10th November 2013), sheme (11th November 2013), Sidney (15th November 2013), Sierra (27th November 2013), SilentFeathers (10th November 2013), Wind (11th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

There's a huge brainwashing psyops/conditioning going on, it's almost impossible to distinguish between the lies and what may be true.....for around 50 years it's been like a disease to the human psyche.......no one knows what the hell is going on but a very select few, this is the shadow/darkside intention and projection, Mass confusion....Speculation/confusion are the theme of the day as more signs come to the front (new alien theories from the ancient texts and sites, ancient aliens and other tv shows, whistleblowers coming out of the woodwork left and right, more and more ufo sightings) etc etc etc.

Everyone is looking for answers, the smoke is so thick people are choking.....soon the answers everyone is seeking will be revealed by governments and probably the Vatican too, blunt and forward answers from the authorities most look to for answers, and all the confusion will somewhat fade as most zombies believe even a bigger deception laid out for them by their officials/authorities.

What is going on is way bigger than most can comprehend or could believe possible, a brainwashing on a global scale done by a few humans (control freaks) IMO....very possibly influenced by some sort of alien blueprint or involvement as some say, but not even close to how they are saying it.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 11th November 2013 at 13:03.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th November 2013), blufire (10th November 2013), dianna (10th November 2013), DNA (13th December 2013), gripreaper (10th November 2013), jagman (11th November 2013), Miller (10th November 2013), Muzz (10th November 2013), RMorgan (10th November 2013), Robin (10th November 2013), sheme (11th November 2013)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

With different stories of the same thing staking up over and over , it's up to the man in the mirror to decide for themself , is this true or dis-info ... is this shinning a light or muddy water , one must make up their own mind , follow where it leads them ... Kerry does her work , now it's out there , you decide ... we need to stay unified at all cost ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

dianna (10th November 2013), DNA (13th December 2013), jagman (11th November 2013), sheme (11th November 2013), SilentFeathers (10th November 2013), Snookie (11th November 2013), Wind (11th November 2013)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Well spoken everybody. I think it may benefit us to examine the idea of "evidence." I think another thread talked about this, but I'll explain a bit what evidence means to science:

When it comes to evidence, science seeks concrete evidence. Charles Darwin, for instance, supported his theory of evolution by natural selection by working with finches and showing their beak structures.

When conducting a study, scientists analyze data and test a Confidence Interval. If hard sciences such as chemistry, physics, and biology come up with a significance level of less than 5% (by doing complex data analyses), then they can reject the null hypothesis that there is no significance in their data.

Having a value below 5% means that the researcher is 95% confident that their data holds to their parameter of being valid.

There is a lot of evidence in the Ancient Astronaut theory, but not many would accept it.

But, let's even put that aside. I don't know exactly how things work in SETI (if anyone knows, please correct me if I''m mistaken), but they need hard confirmation of the data they analyze in order to publish the findings/results. I believe they use a model of two to three positives?

This is why many of the previously rushed up published findings are later dubbed "false positives", as in they had only one or two strong signals and they didn't had the definite one.

Despite this, there have been a very high number of signals over the years. Starting with the "Wow!" signal, then there was one from Praesepe / The Beehive Cluster in Cancer constellation, then three consecutive signals caught in the direction of space between Pisces and Aries, and another one, which was much more interesting, since it was 'optical', coming from the direction of another star cluster called 47 Tucanae.

Neither of which have been confirmed (even though one of them had been detected three times). What does this say about it? Maybe that scientists are afraid of confirming something for good? That later might turn out to be false? Isn't it in every scientists mentality to be happy and satisfied whether or not they had their hypothesis proven or disproven? It smells like bias to me.

We're lucky that we had that many signals to begin with. Any sufficiently advanced civilization would hide, bump, or dampen any signals coming from other places between certain civilizations of they don't want one to find out about the other. Somewhat like a Big Brother in space. It would stand to logic as well, if you have a vested interest in either party that transmits signals, you wouldn't want for them to meet up one day if they are like, say, butterflies, flowers, antfarm, beehive, spiderweb and a nest of anteaters. Its a dangerous combination. Like mixing volatile substances chemically.

Do you follow my analogy? (no, we are not the butterflies, nor the flowers lol)

Even if it is not dangerous for the obvious reasons, and say, imagine if all those mentioned above decided to work together as a type of confederation/federation? Big Space Brother will have to pack things up and catch the fastest superluminal bus outta this neighborhood. Again dangerous, but for them.

This would explain why we do see a lot of UFO activity, but hardly any signals from space, and somewhat also explain Drake's equation & the Fermi Paradox (for those who like to entertain them). We don't receive them because somebody up there decided we should remain isolated, either from potential threats from other places, or if we are a threat to somebody else out there and is part of this so called "Quarantine", or they don't want the potential space sheriffs to find them out what they are doing here with us.

There could be many reasons for it, but isolating planets with intelligent life from communicating with each other is in a way logical, and make sense when you crunch numbers and look at the basic facts.

===================================

Before I get quoted on the subject of star clusters, age, and unlikeliness that intelligent life would arise there, there is this thing called 'cluster contamination'. Controversial so far subject, but rich in actual scientific analysis.

Basically, it posits that star clusters, like any gravity bearing body, travel in space, and eventually collide (just like on a macro scale, different galaxies collide to form uniform ones, like we are expected to collide with the Andromeda galaxy). In this collision, new star clusters are formed, mixed with different stars. So you have different ages, metallicities, radioactive properties etc.

The Hyades and Pleiades are one of the more analyzed ones. Both suffer from such "cluster contamination". The Pleiades long ago merged with a much, much older star cluster, though smaller one it seems, and the same goes for the Hyades, as both possess also member of differing ages, despite other differences (the Hyades is also believed to have originated from the same stellar birthplace as the Beehive cluster mentioned earlier, and along with the signal received from there, many visitors claim to reside on planets situated in the Hyades or Pleiades). The oldest member of the Hyades is some 6 billion years old, and in the Pleiades there's a star that's 8.8 billion years old (while the majority of the stars in both clusters have age of less than a billion years). Its possible that life can arise on planets around these stars if the star is one of the older members.

Another thing in favor of space-faring aliens arising on star cluster planets is the relative closeness of all the stars. The inner area has stars separated by a mere light year or two. More tighter star clusters have the stars separated in astronomical units, forming various quintuple, sextuble, septuble systems that are still stable because of the relative condition the cluster is found in and its gravity center, keeping stars from flying around like pinball game. This would ease space exploration, and colonization, as well as mining (if there are not enough resources on one planet). Therefore such an alien species would have an advantage over others, emerging on normal planets around normal stars.

=============================

I apologize for the brief rant, but since we follow science, and trails of evidence, thought this might be a welcomed additional commentary to everything else discussed, or to be discussed.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

dianna (10th November 2013), Maunagarjana (14th November 2013), meat suit (10th November 2013), Sebastion (10th November 2013)

13. Link to Post #87
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

I now only look for the constants in the massive volumes of information that is being spewed everywhere and in every form of media.

I now only keep the information locked away in my squirrelly little mind if that ‘constant’ can be applied to every ‘player’ within the global structure and over a very extended amount of time (as in years of time). Further I only keep the constant if it can be brought down to the most basic of meaning . . . an occam’s razor sort of meaning.

I try very hard not to view or process the information (constant) through my emotion or previous conception or beliefs, in other words, I stay as balanced as possible.

Lastly I compare closely the ‘constant of information’ with what I am now remembering.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ct-as-a-child-

The clarity I have now is almost overwhelming at times and many aspects of this clarity, I on a personal level, do not like in any way . . . . but Truth is Truth and cannot only be believed if the Truth is palatable or savory or if it fits a personal agenda.

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Following on from Gripreaper post 26

So here were are all excited by the story of a guy who cant get himself out of prison.

You raise you spiritual vibration and see what happens.

Chris
    Ok , I'll throw another thought in here..

As far as we know.... he is a resident of prison...this >could< be his publicly known (and remember very little visibility or documentation) addy. For some reason he does not seem to be very unconnected due being kept away from civilization. This IMO could simply be a front for his very limited public(well very few even counting his wife) interaction....for all we know he could be spending a lot of time on Mars, in an undersea base...underground at Dulce still...or any number of interconnected (we already know about the high speed tunnels connecting the world)

It could be this is a deliberate form either of slow disclosure or I'll even go as far as possible disinformation....however it resonated more toward disclosure for me than disinformation.
    Last edited by gittarpikk; 11th November 2013 at 02:51.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gittarpikk For This Post:

dianna (11th November 2013), DNA (13th December 2013)

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Delight;755776][QUOTE=Limor;755723]
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    The funny thing about heaven in matter is that for a bird it is air, for a fish it is water, for an earth worm it is the earthy loam, for a sprite it is fire, for whom is the aether heaven?(is it our interdimensionals). And for HUMAN?
    ......its 'outta' here!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to gittarpikk For This Post:

dianna (11th November 2013)

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    So, I'm going to have a little fun with it this morning. Here's a story:

Classic !!!!!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

dianna (11th November 2013), DNA (13th December 2013), gripreaper (23rd November 2013), ulli (11th November 2013)

20. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,485 times in 32,925 posts

I'd like to nominate this post of gripreaper's for some kind of prize.

Better still (in theory!), he should start his own satirical website. The problem would be that tens of thousands would take it utterly seriously.

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (14th November 2013), Alekahn2 (11th November 2013), dianna (11th November 2013), DNA (13th December 2013), grannyfranny100 (11th November 2013), greybeard (11th November 2013), gripreaper (23rd November 2013), Hervé (11th November 2013), Jean-Luc (11th November 2013), JohnJ (11th November 2013), learninglight (11th November 2013), RMorgan (11th November 2013), sheme (11th November 2013), SilentFeathers (11th November 2013), ulli (11th November 2013)

22. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

"go get some candles" is rather tame; this should read, "run for the hills and bury a camper".

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th November 2013), dianna (11th November 2013), DNA (13th December 2013), gripreaper (23rd November 2013), ulli (11th November 2013)

24. Link to Post #93
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by gittarpikk (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Following on from Gripreaper post 26

So here were are all excited by the story of a guy who cant get himself out of prison.

You raise you spiritual vibration and see what happens.

Chris
    Ok , I'll throw another thought in here..

As far as we know.... he is a resident of prison...this >could< be his publicly known (and remember very little visibility or documentation) addy. For some reason he does not seem to be very unconnected due being kept away from civilization. This IMO could simply be a front for his very limited public(well very few even counting his wife) interaction....for all we know he could be spending a lot of time on Mars, in an undersea base...underground at Dulce still...or any number of interconnected (we already know about the high speed tunnels connecting the world)

It could be this is a deliberate form either of slow disclosure or I'll even go as far as possible disinformation....however it resonated more toward disclosure for me than disinformation.
    Respectfully --We don't personally know about the things you have mentioned, its very second hand even third hand news.
    Once upon a time I was very naïve and believed everything I read---so science fiction and exciting--I grew up on a diet of Jules Verne.
    In al the years of being on Avalon I have not heard one member actually say that they have personally seen any of it.
    Videos I have scrutinised--entered into discussion---I am none the wiser as to what is true and what is false.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th November 2013), Delight (11th November 2013), dianna (11th November 2013), DNA (13th December 2013), gripreaper (23rd November 2013), learninglight (11th November 2013), lslimerick (11th November 2013), Miller (11th November 2013), RMorgan (11th November 2013), sheme (11th November 2013), SilentFeathers (11th November 2013), ulli (11th November 2013), Wind (11th November 2013)

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I'd like to nominate this post of gripreaper's for some kind of prize.

Better still (in theory!), he should start his own satirical website. The problem would be that tens of thousands would take it utterly seriously.
    On the battlefield of information, ideals, and imagination, the "mind field" often becomes a place to escape too, a "safe haven" and a place of freedom for many, when if fact it is really a trap to ensnare and capture.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Delight (11th November 2013), dianna (11th November 2013), DNA (13th December 2013), greybeard (11th November 2013), gripreaper (23rd November 2013)

28. Link to Post #95
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,734 times in 1,428 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    There's a huge brainwashing psyops/conditioning going on, it's almost impossible to distinguish between the lies and what may be true.....for around 50 years it's been like a disease to the human psyche.......no one knows what the hell is going but a very select few, this is the shadow/darkside intention and projection, Mass confusion....Speculation/confusion are the theme of the day as more signs come to the front (new alien theories from the ancient texts and sites, ancient aliens and other tv shows, whistleblowers coming out of the woodwork left and right, more and more ufo sightings) etc etc etc.
    Agree 100%, but not to discuss and speculate everything is isolating - some opinions here would never have crossed my mind and yet they are so valid - so we must continue to theorise and add to the confusion. Let's not forget Yuri Bezmenov's informative videos, an excerpt of which is given below:

I still don't know what the hell is going on. The only thing I'm sure of is that there IS something going on and unfortunately it all appears to be negative.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Delight (11th November 2013), DNA (13th December 2013), greybeard (11th November 2013), ktlight (13th November 2013), RMorgan (11th November 2013), SilentFeathers (11th November 2013)

30. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    Quote There's a huge brainwashing psyops/conditioning going on, it's almost impossible to distinguish between the lies and what may be true.....for around 50 years it's been like a disease to the human psyche......
    Agree 100%, but not to discuss and speculate everything is isolating - some opinions here would never have crossed my mind and yet they are so valid - so we must continue to theorise and add to the confusion. Let's not forget Yuri Bezmenov's informative videos, an excerpt of which is given below:
    The video you posted has lots more to it on youtube. Last year I watched them and marveled. I grew up in the US with a particularly "anti-communist" family. One of the worst shouting arguments was when I was around 13 and was insistent that there was no difference between the US gov and the Soviet except in details. Look to the core principles and look at the results and that shows a great deal of "real".

The skill of psychological operators who can twist people around has an antidote. It has to have IMO by law. Practicing the antidote feels very uplifting.... That is at least my take and the way I know I am practicing my boundary conditions of counter mental subversion.

I do believe in the HUMAN Mind+Heart POWER.

The Sandy Hook presentation (and the others dating WAY back) completely set off most of our BS alarms and the video that started the thread also did that for me.
    What are we going to do about all of the psychological manipulation? LIVE AS HUMANS! I say if someone comes to get me, give me the strength to go out fighting.

I write, look to how we can ue information to help us, take care of my animals and meet with friends and build my self confidence. It came to me again this morning that HUMANS are the most powerful beings ever created and should respect and investigate, celebrate and insinuate the message. WE ARE THAT POWERFUL.

Maybe I too in my own way am taken in by some weird psyop?
    I appreciate SOME ideas that people like Mark Passio call "JUST" new age.
    Maybe I'll die on the 13th but I'll die happy to be me.

Check this out if you have not heard it.....

Quote November 8, 2013
    Mark Passio is an independent researcher, public speaker, radio talk show host, conference organizer and freedom activist from Philadelphia, PA. Mark has undertaken the task of assembling vast amounts of research in the areas of metaphysics, occultism, spirituality, symbology and consciousness studies. In the first hour, Mark discusses an integral approach to truth gathering that utilizes both hemispheres of the brain.
    http://rediceradio.net/radio/2013/RI...passio-hr1.mp3

Last edited by Delight; 11th November 2013 at 16:40.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

dianna (11th November 2013), DNA (13th December 2013), Elainie (12th November 2013), Eram (12th November 2013), greybeard (11th November 2013), Miller (11th November 2013), mountain_jim (12th November 2013), Robin (12th November 2013), SilentFeathers (11th November 2013)

32. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

gripreaper, do I get any freebees if I buy a dozen of your CDs or call my order in during the next ten minutes like they do on late night TV
    :-)

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

DNA (13th December 2013), gripreaper (23rd November 2013)

34. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

I have been enjoying Mark Passio's site/videos etc; well worth checking out. Very needed.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

DNA (13th December 2013)

36. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Quote Originally posted by RMorgan: " Well, what can we do? This is entertainment, after all"
    It is not entartainment to Mark Richards who sit in jail and to others like him who dare get out with this information, but as is often said- The proof is in the pudding, and if you ain't gotten to eaten it yet, say thank you and excuse yourself, but if you fail to think that this pudding actually exists and about to be shoved into your throat, then a big surprise might be waiting for you around the corner.

Our reactions to this kind of information is our reaction. hunderedth of testimonies talk about reptilians with connection to our militaries and to the controlling system of our planet.

From what I can see, Delight's list is focusing on the 'reactions' of the listener and not necessarily on the message.

To some it is a 'storyline' and entertainment to others it is more real then real. Truth is (please don't count on me), it is all very real for us. We just don't know it yet. The question is, how each of us will swallow the pudding.. probably each in their own time.
    I know why you are upset for reptilians or other races when you think they came and claim superiority after we build our Earth living.
    Only mistake they made is, creating individuality in human form to differ from one another in their ability to understand complex ideas, to adapt effectively to the environment, to learn from experience, to engage in various forms of reasoning, to overcome obstacles by taking thought.
    Some human makes similar mistake with their pets even they can develop zoophilia as some spicy did on human.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

DNA (13th December 2013)

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Hey folks,

As for the problem of evidence regarding such cases.

Honestly, I swear, if I was working in one of those highly secretive and obscure military projects involving ETs, I would try as hard as I could to gather some evidence, even if it's one picture or one document, for my own protection, just to give me some leverage in case they eventually decided to terminate me.

I know that these environments are highly controlled, which makes it very hard to gather some evidence unnoticed, but it's always possible. Some of these guys are trained on espionage techniques, and, anyway, there are always flaws to be explored in any system, mostly human flaws. There's no perfect security system when there are humans involved.

However, I recognize that military people tend to obey orders without giving them any more thought, but at least some of them would follow my above reasoning.

Given the fact that we have had quite a few "whistle-blowers" along the years that allegedly participated in such operations, some of them, if genuine, must have some evidence. Maybe that's even the reason for some of them to still be alive.

However, as we know, some people have higher moral standards, and would really risk their own lives to get such important information, if indeed real, to the public. Bradley Manning is a recent example, among many others.

So, where are those people with evidence? I mean, there were so many alleged "whistle-blowers" in this field along the years...We should really have had access to some evidence by now, specially noways, when we have fairly good anonymous methods to release such evidence to the public.

Sure, I don't doubt for a second that there are military bases studying the ET issue. Some of them may indeed have a few crashed crafts. Maybe some of them may even have a kidnapped alive specimen within their facilities. Maybe some have established contact with a couple of races indeed...

However, this thing of lots of different ETs working together in those bases, and augmentations, and interracial wars in the middle of the ocean, and super soldiers, and portals, and teleportation and intergalactic "cold wars"...That would be too much trouble to keep it all a secret, if that was true. Specially considering that according to a lot of those "sources" these operations are not contained just within the US government, but lots of other countries and governments are also involved.

Those of you who have worked in companies where privacy is a serious business know how hard it is to keep information contained inside a regular office. Now, just multiply the scope of the seriousness of such information by a thousand, and spread it through tens of different offices within different countries with different corruption levels and security technology standards...It would be impossible to contain it. It would leak, like secret military and governmental information leak all the time, and with evidence.

I'll never simply believe all this apparently fantastic things just because someone said so...I've seen a lot of alleged super-soldier videos and interviews, but none of them had demonstrated their super powers on camera, which should be fairly easy to do...I've seen lots of videos of people who allegedly know the location of some "portals", but none of them actually showed the exact location of them...I've seen lots of videos of people claiming lots of things, but none of them were able to tell their stories without falling into several contradictions or at least reasonably substantiating them, even if only by not making any holes in it...And most of them were proven wrong after a while, anyway.

The very few serious and truly professional alternative media interviewers out there, like Bill, are seemingly retired...The active alternative media interviewers are not really that bright, apparently unable to conduct their investigations and interviews without contaminating them with their own agendas and personal convictions...

So, that's it...There are those sorts of videos and those sorts of stories and interviews...Probably, twenty years from now, there will still be this sort of things and people will still be discussing them on forums like this on the internet. Those alleged "whistle-blowers" come and go like flies...As soon as people get tired of one of them, there's another one, and another one, and so on...

There should be evidence by now, a substantial amount of it, in fact, if all those many fantastic claims were at least close to the truth. Personally, I'll never believe something just because someone said so; It goes against my principles.

As far as I understand, the current alternative media people are not even close to be looking for the truth. They are just on their personal journeys to confirm their own versions of the truth and their own beliefs, just making it public instead of keeping it private...This isn't, even by far, proper investigative journalism and will just keep them running around in circles indefinitely. Call it what you want, but not journalism, and whatever comes out of it, is not information but just imaginative speculation.

Just my two cents.

Raf.
    I think you are coming from "he framed in undone crime"

If some one, operate in private sector and do some fatal mistake they fire him if they are legitimate. If they are not, they make him disappear . In military if someone broke the unearthly rules which is not written in law, they don't make him/her cause to disclose an example on a probable doable act. Even though the principle of Nuremberg does not apply in every unique event.
    If they believed no other option in his action, he could provided on certain moment, they can easily create an another reason for pull him/her from public view, and cover-up the main event. .
    I do not believe his incarceration is unfit for his accomplished act.
    Last edited by Tangri; 12th November 2013 at 08:58.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

DNA (13th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast