Thread: Liver detox / Liver flush

1. Link to Post #301
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,182 times in 20,635 posts

Default Re: Liver detox / Liver flush

A google search for:
    LowFatVeganChef "dr x" liver flush
    will find more such material that, in my opinion, is undeserving of direct links here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

East Sun (26th July 2015), Elixir (1st May 2016)

3. Link to Post #302
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,330 times in 451 posts

She got more unlikes than likes(almost equal amount) for that video on youtube.

Seems more like a annoying actor than a doctor, that's why she is wearing that white apron. Don't know what she want to express to this world. I think its because of lack of identity she feels, she is assuming others identities, and expressing those using youtube. Continuously bragging about things like she don't know how to make a sketch and something like that.

I watched that video before its posted here on thread. Her sound was so irritating so I thought this video would worth be watched to know what is happening latest on misinforming people about Liver flush on internet.

May be she is getting money for doing all this.
    Last edited by kanishk; 22nd May 2015 at 03:33.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

East Sun (26th July 2015), Paul (22nd May 2015)

5. Link to Post #303
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 112,762 times in 13,014 posts

Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th July 2015 at 12:50.

6. Link to Post #304
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,176 times in 1,065 posts

I'm going to try that ..... one of these days...........

but I have to know what I'm doing first..........

yes,.....one of these days...............
    Question Everything, twice or maybe trice..........

7. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

RunningDeer (24th July 2015)

8. Link to Post #305
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,390 times in 6,956 posts

More synchronicity ... seeing this thread has been bumped (and Paula is the "messenger" -- thanks ). My liver needs some work, it's been in questionable shape on and off the last few years ... I just bought a bunch of supplements to try to support it, maybe a flush isn't a bad idea ....
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (24th July 2015), RunningDeer (24th July 2015)

10. Link to Post #306

11. Link to Post #307
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,509 times in 2,011 posts

Every time this thread is revived, I feel guilty! The terrible suffering of those who have contributed visually over the years amazes me! The graphic images!!! Dare I tread this ghastly path to purity...? I couldn't possibly publicise it, but kudos to those who have proven beyond doubt it is worth doing. (You know who you are ;-) )
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

12. Link to Post #308
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Hello Everyone!

Last year when everyone was participating in the liver flush, I would read with great amusement, never realizing that I needed to do this.

About 2 weeks ago I was feeling ill. I thought I was coming down with flu symptoms. About a week ago it culminated in a full blown gallbladder attack. I used apple cider vinegar in water as well as Milk Thistle extract in water to diminish the pain. The pain was so bad last Sunday morning, I thought I would have to to the Emergency Room! Bill Ryan directed me to this thread for help. I drank about 64 ounces of Apple Juice a day and kept my meals to one bowl of brown rice and fresh stir fry vegetables during that time. I felt ill every time I would eat. I saw my doctor who agreed to let me do my own healing and be there for me in case I failed. I have taken off over 50 pounds since last May trying to get healthier. My doctor said it was not uncommon for gallbladder issues to present itself after dropping that much weight.

I started the liver cleanse on Thursday evening. I passed a lot of small stones and about 5-7 penny size ones, 1 as big as a quarter.

Now the questions are, How much apple juice can I drink per day? How frequent can I do this? I still feel pinching in the gallbladder and I know there are more. How many times should I repeat the process before feeling I am in the clear?

I love the way the guys who have posted on this thread are fearless and posted all their stone pictures. I couldn't bring myself to retrieving them and doing that! Herve (The Avalon Scientist) made me laugh so hard with his dissection photo's!

This is such an important thread, I only wish I had thought of trying this before my health was in trouble. But the first round was not too bad! I can eat now without feeling nausea and pain.

If anyone has an opinion in regards to my questions, I really would appreciate hearing it!

Thank you!

-jean-marie

13. Link to Post #309
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,182 times in 20,635 posts

Quote Posted by Jean-Marie (here)
    If anyone has an opinion in regards to my questions, I really would appreciate hearing it!
    It's been a while since I did several liver flushes, but my (perhaps fading) recollection is that I would drink lots of apple juice in the 5 to 7 days before doing the actual flush, with the Epsom salts and the oil. The apple juice would soften up the liver deposits. Then I'd take a break from the apple juice and flushes for 3 or 4 weeks, before doing it again (a week of apple juice followed by the actual flush.)

See, for example, my post of a couple years ago: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post837878

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2016), Jean-Marie (16th April 2016), Shannon (16th April 2016)

15. Link to Post #310
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,111 times in 15,477 posts

Quote Posted by Jean-Marie (here)
    [...]
    I can eat now without feeling nausea and pain.
    [...]

-jean-marie
    That's very good!

with my jaundice, I followed Andreas Moritz for the apple juice (6 days @ 32 oz/day):

Quote What might have helped passing the big ones without trouble is that, for the last four days of the apple juice regimen, I switched to taking 1-2 TBS of apple cider vinegar (with "Mother") with apple juice as it was getting more difficult for me to ingest 6 glasses of apple juice a day. 4 glasses are more to my taste.
    Quote Drink 32 oz. of packaged apple juice (or see other options below) per day for a period of six days: (You may drink more than that if it feels comfortable to do so.) The malic acid in the apple juice softens the gallstones and makes their passage through the bile ducts smooth and easy. The apple juice has a strong cleansing effect.
    ... and Hulda Clark for the frequency of the flushes (every 2 weeks) until the estimated 2000 concretions got out

I kept with the apple juice regimen in-between the bi-weekly flushes till done.

The next time I experienced one of these gallbladder attacks, having learnt from the first one and its unbearable abdominal pain, I took a dose of that Epsom Salt + water to ease the pain (magnesium is a muscle relaxant) as an emergency pain reliever. Then proceeded with the regular flush protocol.

Hope this answer your question?
    Last edited by Hervé; 16th April 2016 at 21:54.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2016), Jean-Marie (16th April 2016), Shannon (16th April 2016)

17. Link to Post #311
    Thanks
    Thanked 273,403 times in 20,213 posts

Just for the record (and I was operating by intuition only!): When I did my own liver cleanses, I drank 2-3 liters of apple juice a day (that's 70-100 fl.oz) for 3-4 days before the cleanse. (Not a problem! I like it. )

The thing to note here is that one can't possibly overdo the apple juice. It's not possible to overdose. As I understand it [basically]: the more, the better.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Hervé (16th April 2016), Jean-Marie (16th April 2016), kanishk (17th April 2016), Shannon (16th April 2016)

19. Link to Post #312
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,995 times in 1,211 posts

Sweet. I love appy juice (as my little nephew calls it) and plan on setting up a cleanse

Are those stones coming from the front or the back? And is it painful to pass?

You guys can feel free to tell me to read the full thread and stop asking stupid questions :D

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Jean-Marie (16th April 2016), kanishk (17th April 2016), RunningDeer (17th April 2016)

21. Link to Post #313
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)
    Sweet. I love appy juice (as my little nephew calls it) and plan on setting up a cleanse

You guys can feel free to tell me to read the full thread and stop asking stupid questions :D
    Liver and Gallbladder through the back and not painful, except I do say I felt weak with the cleanse.

Kidney bladder through the front!

-jean-marie

22. Link to Post #314
    Thanks

No, not painful in any way. It's all very simple. The hardest part is glugging down the olive oil.

It's actually pretty difficult to mess it up. The process is
    • easy to understand
    • easy to do (just get the quantities and timings right... the apple juice is kind of a separate preparation/set-up thing, and the quantities and timings of that aren't really critical at all as long as you drink a lot of it)
    • (as I understand it) harmless.
    No idea where all the stones are coming from! But OMG, they have to be interfering with liver function in some way... as I understand it, they block up the bile ducts, so the liver has to work harder. It's like a workhorse that's pulling a heavier load than it has to.

Regular cleanses are recommended... we all have these stones. Like any detox regime, it's not just for people who are sick. It's for people who are very healthy, too, and who want to stay that way.

Regarding frequency, every two weeks seems like a bit of a stressor to me — but whatever works, and whatever one can easily handle.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Hervé (16th April 2016), Jean-Marie (16th April 2016), kanishk (17th April 2016), Shannon (16th April 2016)

24. Link to Post #315
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,773 times in 542 posts

I went through gall bladder surgery in 2008. I tried the vinegar and oil, but at that point, my gall bladder had already ruptured, from doctors misdiagnosing the problem.
    I can say the symptoms I had was severe nausea, couldn't hold down food or water and pain up under the right breast and chest area. At one point almost feels like a heart attack.
    If the pain is in the back, I believe that would be kidney stones. I've heard they are very painful too.
    I hear that the same cleanse will work for both type of stones though.
    Good luck and feel better soon.

I also turned as yellow as a banana too. Jaundice, as bile ducts were blocked by stones.
    Last edited by Kari Lynn; 16th April 2016 at 23:05.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kari Lynn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2016), Hervé (16th April 2016), Jean-Marie (16th April 2016), kanishk (17th April 2016), Shannon (16th April 2016)

26. Link to Post #316
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,111 times in 15,477 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [...]
    • (as I understand it) harmless.
    [...]
    According to Hulda Clark:

Quote How safe is the liver cleanse? It is very safe. My opinion is based on over 500 cases, including many persons in their seventies and eighties. None went to the hospital; none even reported pain. However it can make you feel quite ill for one or two days afterwards, although in every one of these cases the maintenance parasite program had been neglected. This is why the instructions direct you to complete the parasite and kidney cleanse programs first.
    Quote Regarding frequency, every two weeks seems like a bit of a stressor to me — but whatever works, and whatever one can easily handle.
    I actually did that - ^^^ - on my first series of flushes since I was dealing with a severely clogged plumbing system (jaundice). Afterwards, I "relaxed" on that spacing
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2016), Jean-Marie (16th April 2016), kanishk (17th April 2016), Shannon (17th April 2016)

28. Link to Post #317
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kari Lynn (here)

I hear that the same cleanse will work for both type of stones though.
    Not as best I know! The liver cleanse protocols won't do a thing for kidney stones. It's all a different mechanism.

This is a separate topic (and a separate thread!) — unless someone's already mentioned it. The kidney cleanse that really seems to work is based on asparagus and coca-cola... not a joke. Phosphoric acid acts on the kidney stones, and simply dissolves them.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

fourty-two (17th April 2016), Hervé (16th April 2016), Jean-Marie (17th April 2016), kanishk (17th April 2016), Shannon (17th April 2016)

30. Link to Post #318
    Thanks

I dug out my notes. I followed Andreas Moritz protocol. The only thing I switched up was I found it easier to begin in the daytime rather than evening.

It’s worth the time to read his book:

UPDATE:

I used Hulda Clark's method. It’s less complicated, with two major differences from Andreas Moritz way: no six day apple juice prep or enemas.

Here's the basic template:

6:00 p.m. - 1st epsom
    8:00 p.m. - 2nd epsom

10:00 p.m. - *oil/juice (I used cold orange juice)

6:00 a.m. - 3rd epsom
    8:00 a.m. - 4th epsom

10:00 a.m. - juice
    10:30 a.m. - fruit
    11:30 a.m. - regular food (keep it light)

Quick reference:

For efficiency, I make one batch and divide it into four = 1/4c of epsom salts + 24 oz (710mL). Single dose = 1T/6 oz (177mL)

oil/juice = 4 oz (1/2 c) extra virgin olive oil and 6 oz (3/4 c) juice, and shake 20 times. LAY DOWN IMMEDIATELY - flat on your back or on right side. Raised head with pillow. Lay still 20 minutes with attention on liver.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd May 2016 at 14:49.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2016), Czarek (17th April 2016), fourty-two (17th April 2016), Hervé (17th April 2016), Jean-Marie (17th April 2016), kanishk (17th April 2016), Shannon (17th April 2016), Tenzin (17th April 2016), Wind (17th April 2016)

32. Link to Post #319
    Thanks

I cleaned out the liver in 30+ flushes, a little over 3 years. Stuck to it religiously till the day no more 'stones' came out.

I have since moved on to water fasting; this is the modality that really clean the system completely. It is perhaps the only method to dig all the way in to rid us of those toxins that just refuse to come out, and cleaning the liver, kidneys, removing parasites and moving the lymph ensures the toxins that come out do not clog up because they are not working adequately...

Can take a really long time depending on how much healing we need to work through, and how much we are capable of handling.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2016), Elixir (17th April 2016), Hervé (18th April 2016), Inaiá (19th December 2019), Jean-Marie (17th April 2016), RunningDeer (17th April 2016)

34. Link to Post #320
    Thanks

Another health maintenance thread: My experience of taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water

Snippet from post:
    …“True Power of Hydrogen Peroxide: Miracle Path to Wellness,” by Mary Wright. (2014 Edition) Her protocol is different than in the OP.

The 144 page book came with 1 Quart 35% Food Grade H2o2, and an amber glass dropper bottle @ PureHealthDiscounts.com.
    And from this site:

The Many Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide, by Dr. David G. Williams

Several of the most common ailments now affecting our population are directly related to oxygen starvation. Asthma, emphysema, lung disease, constipation, diarrhea, intestinal parasites, bowel cancer, periodontal disease. Cancer of all forms continues to increase. Immune system disorders are sweeping the globe: chronic fatigue, "Yuppie Flu" and hundreds of other strange viral diseases.

The following is only a partial listing of conditions in which H202 therapy has been used successfully.

• Allergies
    • 
Headaches
    • 
Altitude Sickness

• Herpes Simplex

• Alzheimer's

• Herpes Zoster

• Anemia
    • 
HIV Infection
    • 
Arrhythmia
    • 
Influenza

• Asthma

• Insect Bites

• Bacterial Infections
    • 
Liver Cirrhosis

• Bronchitis
    • 
Lupus
    • 
Erythematosis

• Cancer
    • 
Multiple Sclerosis
    • 
Candida

• Parasitic Infections
    • 
Cardiovascular Disease
    • 
Parkinsonism

• Cerebral Vascular Disease
    • 
Periodontal Disease
    • 
Chronic Pain

• Prostatitis

• Diabetes Type 11
    • 
Rheumatoid Arthritis
    • 
Diabetic

• Gangrene

• Shingles
    • 
Diabetic

• Retinopahty

• Sinusitis
    • 
Digestion Problems
    • 
Sore Throat

• Epstein-Barr
    • 
Infection

• Ulcers

• Emphysema

• Viral Infections
    • 
Food Allergies
    • 
Warts

• Fungal Infections
    • 
Yeast Infections
    • 
Gingivitis
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th July 2018 at 02:21.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2016), BMJ (30th April 2016), Elixir (17th April 2016), Hervé (18th April 2016), Jean-Marie (17th April 2016), Shannon (17th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst 1 6 16 17 LastLast