Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1 10 17 LastLast

Thread: Liver detox / Liver flush

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Default Re: Liver detox / Liver flush

Ok.. all good so far, feeling fine.

Just starting to eat some again,
    started with my normal green juice, minus a few extras i usually add in.

My question now is, when do you start to see stones being passed?

So far it's just water.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Eram (14th December 2012), kanishk (7th January 2013), RunningDeer (14th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    Ok.. all good so far, feeling fine.

Just starting to eat some again,
    started with my normal green juice, minus a few extras i usually add in.

My question now is, when do you start to see stones being passed?

So far it's just water.
    Hi Astrid,

For me there weren't that many on the 3rd. By the 4th there was a noticeable difference. The first three flushes consisted mainly of chaff that I describe as sawdust. Andreas Moritz explains to be patient if you don't see any the first rounds. It may take time to loosen the deep seated ones. This is what he has to say on that subject of the chaff:

“You may find a layer of white or tan-colored chaff, or “foam,” floating in the toilet. The foam consist of millions of tiny white, sharp-edged cholesterol crystals, which can easily rupture small bile ducts. They are equally important to release.”

I completed my 8th last week and I still didn't have many stones. In fact it was less than the 7th. They've never been dark in color like the photos shown on this thread. It may be because I've eaten mostly macrobiotic since the last 1970's.

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th December 2012 at 15:33.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (14th December 2012), kanishk (7th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #183
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

I have no answer regarding your question, Astrid, since my BIG ones came out with my first ever flush... after a life time of diet neglect.

As for my "New Moon" 6th flush, there were less stones passed and all smaller than in my last "Full Moon" flush but zillions of sesame size ones as well as the microcristalline "chaff":

To the right of the coin are the stones passed in the morning after olive oil and before the third dose of Epsom salt. To the left of the coin are the ones passed after the third Epsom salt dose.

To the far left of the picture and looking "fresher" are the stones passed after the 4th Epsom salt intake.

The "dark" colors is due to oxidation of the bile in the stones after a longer exposure to air at the time of taking the picture; whereas the less oxidized, or "fresher" stones look more of a tan color or pea green. However, they where all of the same colors as the ones on the left side of the above picture, at the time they came out.
    Last edited by Hervé; 14th December 2012 at 02:50.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

astrid (14th December 2012), kanishk (7th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

Cool, thanks.

I'm curious about my long love affair with coffee and meat,
    even though i have been so very good the last 2 years or so,
    I'm sure i will have some stones.

As far as detoxes go, its for sure faster and more effective than many i have done.
    Once you get over the ewwww factor it's actually kind of fascinating.
    ~ Plato

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Eram (14th December 2012), kanishk (7th January 2013), RunningDeer (14th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

I ended up just doing a few water flushes to get things moving, and i did indeed get a few stones,
    not as many as i would have thought. Giving my body a rest now, and will flush out again tomorrow.
    ~ Plato

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Eram (14th December 2012), Hervé (14th December 2012), kanishk (7th January 2013), RunningDeer (14th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #186
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

I ended up just doing a few water flushes to get things moving, and i did indeed get a few stones,
    not as many as i would have thought. Giving my body a rest now, and will flush out again tomorrow.
    Did you eat low fat vegan for the week before and do a PRE enema flush also as mentioned in Andreas Moritiz's excellent book? (If you haven't got it I can recommend it as it is £7-8 well spent - in the original thread on PA1)

I still had large stones come out on the 6th flush ~40mm diameter green one of them..
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    Did you eat low fat vegan for the week before and do a PRE enema flush also as mentioned in Andreas Moritiz's excellent book? (If you haven't got it I can recommend it as it is £7-8 well spent - in the original thread on PA1)

I still had large stones come out on the 6th flush ~40mm diameter green one of them..
    Yep to all the above, i did it all by the book.
    My full time diet these days is very healthy.. Also i green juice every morning which always includes apples, flaxseeds, and loads of fresh greens. Flaxseeds are a natural laxative and colon cleaner.
    I flushed out for two days before hand, my first ever enema, so i did 5 or 6 to make sure it was all clear. This morning I'm drinking lemon juice, and i may even take some more salts to make sure i flush out any stones that may be stuck.

I will keep on flushing today and tomorrow, and report back. I expected more dramatic results, but i will repeat again in 3 weeks after solstice.

Thanks everyone, this is a very supportive and helpful thread!
    Last edited by astrid; 14th December 2012 at 21:01.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

15. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Some people just dont have stones. I being one of them. I could do liver flushes from here to kingdom come without one stone passes... other people have instead of stones, sand.

After a good liver flush, thats a good time to start an MMS protocol

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Eram (15th December 2012), kanishk (7th January 2013), RunningDeer (15th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

I passed more today with the help of some more water enemas,
    but the interesting part of the cleanse for me was that i had some old
    emotional issues come up. So have been working to process those today.
    My mind is for sure much more clear too, less of the standard ADD symptoms
    that i usually have to work around. So, it was interesting.
    Would i do it again? Probably, but I'm beginning to think that maybe i don't have
    that many stones. The whole colon cleaning idea though, i have come to understand the
    benefits of, and get over any issues i had around it .
    So in that respect it has been a valuable exercise.
    ~ Plato

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Eram (15th December 2012), kanishk (7th January 2013), RunningDeer (15th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #190
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Would i do it again? Probably, but I'm beginning to think that maybe i don't have that many stones.
    Hi Astrid,

This is helpful to pass along from Andreas Moritz:

“The important thing to remember is that once you have started cleansing the liver, you should keep cleansing it until no more stones come out during two consecutive flushes. Leaving the liver half clean for a long period of time (three or more months) may cause greater discomfort than not cleansing it at all. The liver, as a whole, will begin to function more efficiently soon after the first flush, and you may notice sudden improvements, sometimes within several hours. Pains will lessen, energy will increase, and clarity of mind will improve considerably.

However, within a few days, stones from the rear of the liver will have traveled “forward” toward the two main bile ducts (hepatic ducts) in the liver, which may cause some or all of the previous symptoms of discomfort to return. In fact, you might feel disappointed because the recovery seems so short-lived. Yet all of this merely indicates that some stones were left behind, ready to be removed with the next round of cleansing. Nevertheless, the liver’s self-repair and cleansing responses will have increased significantly, adding a great deal of effectiveness to this extremely important organ of the body.

As long as there are still a few small stones traveling from some of the thousands of small bile ducts to any of the hundreds of larger bile ducts, they may combine to form larger stones and produce previously experienced symptoms, such as backache, headache, earache, digestive trouble, bloating, irritability, anger, and so forth, although these may be less severe than they were before.

If two consecutive new cleanses no longer produce any stones, which may happen after 6 to8 flushes (in severe cases it may take 10 to 12 or more), your liver can be considered “stone-free”. Nevertheless, it is recommended that you repeat the liver flush every six to eight months. Each flush will give a further boost to the liver and take care of any toxins or new stones that may have accumulated in the meantime.”

Peace,
    Paula
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th March 2013 at 19:58.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (15th December 2012), Jean-Luc (27th February 2013), kanishk (7th January 2013)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Thanks , yes I read that.

My liver started feeling odd so I went ahead and did
    a series of water flushes, and I am getting some stones
    but I seem to be having trouble getting to the upper areas,
    getting enough water in, i will keep at it .
    A bit concern that I will have stuck stones.
    So might do more salts tomorrow .
    ~ Plato

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

23. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Thanks , yes I read that.

My liver started feeling odd so I went ahead and did
    a series of water flushes, and I am getting some stones
    but I seem to be having trouble getting to the upper areas,
    getting enough water in, i will keep at it .
    A bit concern that I will have stuck stones.
    So might do more salts tomorrow .
    Hi Astrid,

what do you mean when you say: more salts?
    Do you drink water with salt in it or epsom salt? I did that with the first liver flush (regular salt instead of a colon cleansing with water) but found that this was a bit heavy on the kidneys, or so it seemed. Certainly no expert, but this was my observation.
    I have difficulties too to get enough water in... so I just took to doing 10 days afterwards with every morning 1 cup of lukewarm water with a little spoon (koffiespoon?) of epsom salt. This cleans the small intestine too.
    The book recommends 20 days though.

Quote Would i do it again? Probably, but I'm beginning to think that maybe i don't have that many stones. The whole colon cleaning idea though, i have come to understand the
    benefits of, and get over any issues i had around it .
    So in that respect it has been a valuable exercise.
    My girlfriend had almost no stones in her first liver flush, but made up for it in the 2th and 3th. I would make sure that you have indeed no stones left before ending it now.

btw: I finished the 3th flush 1,5 week ago and for the first time there was no sickness during the night .
    I finally took a big heavy pillow to lay my upper body obliquely upwards (not my favourite sleeping position), like the book suggest and this clearly helped.
    Lots of stones again... bigger ones too.
    Last edited by Eram; 15th December 2012 at 16:12.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

kanishk (2nd January 2013), RunningDeer (15th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

I completed my 4th flush today. Till midday not that much exciting came out, and I started to get a bit disappointed since at the last flush not that much happened as well. Then I had 3 "flushes" in a row. There were the typically small green ones but also some dark ones, maybe a little bigger than the ones in amzer´s foto above.
    Felt the most profound this time, although the moon is waxing

cheers
    My book on the philosophy and power of imagination and how to train yours:
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Eram (29th December 2012), Hervé (15th December 2012), kanishk (7th January 2013), RunningDeer (16th December 2012)

27. Link to Post #194
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Some people just dont have stones. I being one of them. I could do liver flushes from here to kingdom come without one stone passes... other people have instead of stones, sand.

After a good liver flush, thats a good time to start an MMS protocol
    How many flushes have you done Arrowwind to conclude that?

Chapter 5 of the book have list of 20 things which causes stones to occur and unless you live in a bubble with filtered air and have since birth had a toxic free diet I'd hazzard a guess you have stones within you or did the flush(es) incorrectly if you tried it... I produced very small stones/sand the first couple of times

I know someone who even with my coaching and trying it twice managed to mess it up both times... He is a special case however and does not even listen to himself.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Eram (29th December 2012), kanishk (2nd January 2013), RunningDeer (17th December 2012)

29. Link to Post #195
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Results from my 7th flush:

To the right of the coin are the stones passed in the morning after olive oil and before the third dose of Epsom salt. To the left of the coin are the ones passed after the third Epsom salt dose.

To the far left of the picture and looking "fresher" are the stones passed after the 4th Epsom salt intake.

The "dark" colors is due to oxidation of the bile in the stones after a longer exposure to air at the time of taking the picture; whereas the less oxidized, or "fresher" stones look more of a tan color or pea green. However, they where all of the same colors as the ones on the left side of the above picture, at the time they came out.

Detail of above showing the "tan" gallstones which have been "leached" of their bile/oily content (the green-yellowish stain aureoles around the non-leached stones).

All in all, a lot less stones than in the previous flushes but as much "chaff / saw dust" or microcrytalline cholesterol.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (29th December 2012), Eram (29th December 2012), kanishk (7th January 2013)

31. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

14th October
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Here is the result for my flush #2, n
    13th November
    Third liver flush done .
    29th November
    And now, for my fourth liver flush
    14th December
    As for my "New Moon" 6th flush,
    Today 12:49
    Results from my 7th flush:
    Hi Amzer Zo,

It seems to me that you have a good thing going here
    Is it a conscious decision to do more liver flushes then once every three weeks? Does you liver agree with this?
    I count 5 flushes in roughly 10 weeks.

I would like to do it at a faster pace too, but after every flush, my liver feels like I have to give it some time to recover, so I am a bit scared of doing more in less time.

Any way...

I did my 4th last week and this was an interesting one.

Between the 3th and 4th... my energy dropped a little bit and the liver didn't feel as good as it did after the 1th and 2th.

My planning for this 4th one was a bit off, so I only managed to drink apple juice for 4 days instead of 6. It was a new brand though, which was much more sour.
    Also during a period coming to a full moon, I had low hopes for a good flush, but I did it anyway.

The night of the actual flush was awful. Bad dreams... tossing and turning and I woke up drenched and my gut felt painful.
    But.... I lost a lot of stones that day, lots of big ones too, some even bigger than marble size.
    Ever since, my energy levels are way up and I feel healthy as can be.

So, preparation wasn't optimal, but it was the most productive flush so far.

btw: After 4 flushes... I am getting tired from the epsom salt as well. Struggling to get it in with each glass. yuck!
    Maybe time to look into the capsule maker that 665 plumber of the beat talked about.
    Last edited by Eram; 29th December 2012 at 14:44.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Daughter of Time (29th December 2012), Hervé (29th December 2012), kanishk (2nd January 2013), RunningDeer (29th December 2012)

33. Link to Post #197
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wakytweaky (here)
    [...]

Hi Amzer Zo,

It seems to me that you have a good thing going here
    Is it a conscious decision to do more liver flushes then once every three weeks? Does you liver agree with this?
    I count 5 flushes in roughly 10 weeks.

[...]
    Instead of following Andreas Moritz's schedule of once a month, I started following Hulda Clark's recommended schedule of one every two weeks: http://curezone.com/clark/liver.asp which makes for a happy liver and stomach since I don't have to go through a pre-flush period of severe abdominal cramps . Keep in mind that my first ever flush was to handle a severe case of jaundice which indicated an equally severe clogging of my internal digestive plumbing . That first flush saved me a trip to the hospital and accompanying surgery of my gallblader .

As for the "New Moon" / "Full Moon" advice from Andreas Moritz... well, if you go back to my "Full Moon" flush of 29th November, you'll see that it was more successful in passing stones than my "New Moon" ones:

29th November
    And now, for my fourth liver flush

Quote My planning for this 4th one was a bit off, so I only managed to drink apple juice for 4 days instead of 6.
    If you shorten the period of drinking apple juice, you can compensate by adding 1 Tbs of apple cider vinegar (with mother) to your glasses of juice to get about the same amount of malic acid processed.

[...]

btw: After 4 flushes... I am getting tired from the epsom salt as well. Struggling to get it in with each glass. yuck!
    One thing you can do is mix the Epsom salt with apple juice to make it more palatable and your body gets to process magnesium malate which might be easier on the system or, if you add lemon juice instead of apple juice, you get magnesium citrate from the reaction with the lemon's citric acid.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (29th December 2012), Eram (29th December 2012), kanishk (2nd January 2013), RunningDeer (29th December 2012), wegge (29th December 2012)

35. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

if there is something that would really help in detox it would be something that is fermented, fermentation not only doubles the pontency but does it by the power of 5, there are alot of things that could help in this situation, the only thing is of you know how to bring out the components, if you need help there is alot of advice out there, take care, S

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sineck For This Post:

Eram (5th January 2013), RunningDeer (3rd January 2013)

37. Link to Post #199
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

Recently bought these:

DL-MALIC ACID CAS NO. 617-48-1 520/- RUPEES for 500gm.
    MAGNESIUM SULPHATE(=or sulfate) [heptahydrate] CAS NO. 10034-99-8 140/- RUPEES for 500gm.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	190.3 KB
ID:	19958

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	191.3 KB
ID:	19959

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	190.5 KB
ID:	19960

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (9th January 2013), Eram (9th February 2013), Hervé (12th January 2013), RunningDeer (7th January 2013)

39. Link to Post #200
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Another "New Moon" flush, which is my 8th:

To the right of the coin are the stones passed in the morning after olive oil and before the third dose of Epsom salt. To the left of the coin are the ones passed after the third and fourth Epsom salt doses.

All in all, this time, a lot less stones were passed but fairly good size ones. A few more came out later on with the help of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by sineck (here)
    if there is something that would really help in detox it would be something that is fermented, fermentation not only doubles the pontency but does it by the power of 5, there are alot of things that could help in this situation, the only thing is of you know how to bring out the components, if you need help there is alot of advice out there, take care, S
    Hi sineck,

For fermented concoctions, one can start with this thread: The gut of most disease... NOT what you think!

The late comers of this 8th flush:

Coin is 19 mm across.
    Last edited by Hervé; 12th January 2013 at 23:27.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Eram (9th February 2013), RunningDeer (13th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1 10 17 LastLast