Thread: Liver detox / Liver flush

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: Liver detox / Liver flush

I've just completed my 10th flush, the Adreas M. version. The two previous ones showed few stones, but this one had many displayed. I'll do another in a few weeks. Always feel better afterwards. I'd advise most everyone to do them, yes. And I've never had a colonic afterwards.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Eram (18th December 2012), seko (7th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    And I've never had a colonic afterwards.
    I assume you do good enemas yourself... if you don't you will really not be doing yourself the best you can... Andreas Recommends them for a reason... each stone/fat ball is a toxic wrapped ball that is better out than in...

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Hello,

Funny to find a liver detox subject here as we (my partner and I) plan our second one this week having done our first a few months ago. Mine was horrendous (i will halve the dose of 1/2pint olive oil 2 grapefruits and 1 lemon) and no production of gallstones but my partner was more successful (I'm vegetarian and he eats meat - not sure if that has anything to do with it(?)).

I did notice a mention of dairy and tentatively wondered if this link on the link between dairy and addiction may be useful to some people:

Chocolate, Cheese, Meat, and Sugar -- Physically Addictive
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=5VWi6dXCT7I

My partner Jon gave up dairy and with it went away his asthma so maybe it will help others suffering too

Kind regards

Jo *

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JohannaStarr For This Post:

Eram (28th September 2012), kanishk (17th May 2015), RunningDeer (25th July 2012), seko (7th August 2011)

6. Link to Post #44
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    I assume you do good enemas yourself... if you don't you will really not be doing yourself the best you can... Andreas Recommends them for a reason... each stone/fat ball is a toxic wrapped ball that is better out than in...
    Yes, two in fact. The first to cleanse. The second, with organic coffee, to detox.

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    Yes, two in fact. The first to cleanse. The second, with organic coffee, to detox.
    Superb I've only done one myself after the first flush... and only one stone came out! I had done my own enema before and after the flush and had a propper colonic booked to 'make sure'... since then I've made do with good enemas...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Eram (18th December 2012), seko (7th August 2011)

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Sadly second detox not productive either. Although if anyone else is having difficulties in 'seeing' the stones apparently they can be very small - like grains of sand and too hard to see.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JohannaStarr For This Post:

Eram (18th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I had one done one year ago, lots or stones, it was actually scary to see that out of my body. Will do few other ones this year, it did help .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JohannaStarr (here)
    Sadly second detox not productive either. Although if anyone else is having difficulties in 'seeing' the stones apparently they can be very small - like grains of sand and too hard to see.
    The morning after... Do you pass through a sieve? A dedicated one, before that tangent gets started... Some people pass the stones at or before the 4th glass of epson salts or 1-2 days later if their digestion is completely shot.. if it is the later it is a good sign that many more flushes are needed. I really only found a difference after the 4-5 th flush as I did one every 2-3 weeks for the first few this does take time. Dr David Jubb recommends 3 flushes in 14 days during his nutritional fasting/feasting...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Eram (18th December 2012), Serendeep (2nd January 2014)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Flush number 13 just completed... Quite a few stones out this time... Some were 10-15mm in diameter...

John

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Here are the reasons why a liver flush is so important:

A product is recommended with these links BUT it does explain WHY a liver cleanse is so important... I haven't used the product but the info is like a summary of Andreas' book...

Enjoy...

John

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Eram (28th September 2012), kanishk (30th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #51
    Ilie Pandia

It's time to add my testimony too, in the hopes others will find useful or get brave enough to try it themselves . I am now going through the morning after the "oil glass".

Warning, do not read further if you've just eaten or plan to eat fairly soon .

I've passed quite a few stones already (many many under 2mm ones and around 5 of 5-8mm, so far). No "huge" stones yet...

My main concerns have been the colon irrigation procedure and the actual passing of the stones. I was worried about any possible pains.

Well, that was/is not the case. The colonic was the best treatment ever! I've felt so good and relaxed afterwards that I've called everybody to brag about it. My only regret is that I did not start cleaning the colon sooner. Unfortunately you cannot clean it on one session, if this is the first session you have. So, for the next liver flush, I'll make sure my colon is clean before the "oil" day. Doing a colonic before and after the liver flush is very important, or you risk back-flushing of the toxins in the stomach, and that is no good. (Read Andreas Moritz book for more details).

I was able to drink all the concoctions without problems. Yes, not the most delicious taste in the world, but no problem getting them down.

The only discomfort, for me personally, is being caused by the liver. I feel a fluctuating pressure in the liver, and the liver itself feels very very hot. Also after drinking the oil I could not sleep (as recommended) so I had a long boring night.

In case you're wondering if this is working or not, you need to have a look at your stool. After the Epsom salts session it will become green with bile and with small "dust or big dust particles". Those are very small stones (until you start passing more big ones). The odour is very different from a normal stool (that's another indication that "something is going on"). The photos already posted on the web (and I think this thread) can also help identify stuff. (I've warned you! )

So, I am not done yet with this session, but I am confident enough to recommend to anyone to clean their colon and liver.

PS: Don't do the liver flush following a protocol you've read on the forum or the web! Get/buy/borrow Andreas' book and read it fully. There are many things that you may need to consider according to your own body and symptoms.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Special thanks to "Connecting with Sauce" for bringing this information to light and to Andreas Moritz for writing the book about it.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Calz (14th March 2012), conk (20th March 2012), Connecting with Sauce (15th March 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), Jean-Luc (27th February 2013), kanishk (28th December 2012), Limor Wolf (14th March 2012), RunningDeer (25th July 2012), Serendeep (2nd January 2014)

21. Link to Post #52
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,433 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Read Andreas Moritz book for more details
    Looking around, it seems that Andreas wrote two liver cleanse books, both in 2007.

The first one is called "The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush". It can be found at Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

The second one is called "Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse". It can be found at Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

The one mentioned earlier in this thread, Post #9 is the first one.

The one mentioned a couple of other places on this forum (here and here) is the second one.

Based on a personal conversation I had with Ilie last week, I'm guessing he's referring to the second one ... but I easily be wrong. I've read half of the second one so far, and find it quite interesting. I've not actually done any such cleansing myself yet.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DeDukshyn (24th July 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), kanishk (17th May 2015), Limor Wolf (14th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #53
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The first one is called "The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush". It can be found at Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

The second one is called "Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse". It can be found at Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
    I've read the second book, and according to the author, it's the revised version of the first one, including more observations and notes as they came in from those that did the flush. That being said, I believe either book will do fine, since Andreas explains in huge detail what is going on and why and so you can understand the particular needs of your own body.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Eram (28th September 2012), kanishk (28th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (14th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #54
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Im not sure regardning applejuice.. see this film regarding fructose and the liver.

Sugar: The Bitter Truth

Robert H. Lustig, MD, UCSF Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Endocrinology, explores the damage caused by sugary foods. He argues that fructose (too much) and fiber (not enough) appear to be cornerstones of the obesity epidemic through their effects on insulin.

http://youtu.be/dBnniua6-oM

And Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is one cause of a fatty liver, occurring when fat is deposited (steatosis) in the liver NOT due to excessive alcohol use.

26. Link to Post #55
    Ilie Pandia

Andreas Moritz does not say anything different, and he does not claim apple juice its good for you.

You simply need the malic acid from the apples. If you can ingest that w/o the juice then all is well... this is why I really recommend to read the book. Information taken out of context can be harmful.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (15th March 2012), DeDukshyn (24th July 2012), Eram (18th December 2012), happyexpat (12th April 2012), kanishk (28th December 2012)

28. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Please don't look at the links whilst eating!!! :D

I can't recommend the book enough and in fact I wrote a review of it on Amazon when I first started documenting "what came out" on the old forum...

I can't recommend the book highly enough and I'd recommend re-reading it a few times to fully understanding the process. Saying that I really must get my copy back and re-read it myself

I even got what can not be explained as anything other than parasites out during flush number 4!
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

29. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member STATIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 283 posts

Although reluctantly I will probably need to take part in this cleansing after I get a hold of the second book.

My digestion has not felt like normal as of late.

30. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by STATIC (here)
    Although reluctantly I will probably need to take part in this cleansing after I get a hold of the second book.

My digestion has not felt like normal as of late.
    Static if you have one of his liver books, don't bother getting the second. I have the smaller cheaper copy and a firend has the other... We compared pages and they are pretty similar. By an enema kit or epson salts witht he money instead or good oil or grapefruits ... Good luck.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Eram (18th December 2012), STATIC (17th March 2012)

32. Link to Post #59
    Ilie Pandia

This is an ode to the human body

It's quite a piece of work and boy am I grateful for it!

I am amazed with how much stress it has to put up with, how perfectly everything is coordinated and how many fall-back plans are inside the body design, in case something fails to work as expected. Being alive in this polluted environment is the every day miracle

So "Thank you Body, and may your self-healing be fast!"

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Brodie75 (27th August 2012), Eram (18th December 2012), kanishk (28th December 2012), Limor Wolf (18th March 2012), RunningDeer (25th July 2012), STATIC (17th March 2012)

34. Link to Post #60
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

You can take supplemental malic acid if afraid of all the sugar in juice. Although I do think there is something extra in organic, unfiltered apple juice that provides benefit.

Moritz has many other fine books.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 3 13 17 LastLast