+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 5 15 17 LastLast

Thread: Liver detox / Liver flush

1. Link to Post #81
    Ilie Pandia

Default Re: Liver detox / Liver flush

Liver and gallbladder flush number 8, report.

This time, starting with a week before the programmed flush I've started to feel pain again in the gallbladder area. It was just as bad as when I've started this process. Needless to say I was very disappointed and worried...

However, I've decided to keep with the process, as there was the possibility that older stones from the liver, that got "unlocked" would have "rolled forward" and jam the gallbladder again.

So I did the protocol again, but I've also added a castor oil pack. It is said to stimulate the liver, and in this case to help eliminating more stones. Applying the warm oil to the area felt awesome and I was able to feel the stones coming out of the gallbladder (like marbles, blup blup blup blup). It was not painful but strange and in a way funny.

The next day I've passed around 10 very large stones (the largest so far), about the size of my thumb nail, and a more smaller ones. But overall much bigger stones than usual. I'm happy those are out. Again, the pain is gone. Even if I apply pressure the area, there is no more discomfort.

Oh, and another thing. I overdosed the epsom salts by mistake (double dose). Fortunately nothing bad happened, but I got stuck to the toilet for a while...

@Arrowwind, do we have any way to test for "parasites" like the ones you're talking about?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Daughter of Time (14th September 2012), Eram (10th August 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), Raven (16th August 2012), RunningDeer (11th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Daughter of Time (14th September 2012), Eram (18th December 2012), Hervé (24th August 2012), Jean-Luc (27th February 2013), The Alley Cat (6th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,872 times in 463 posts

I also did one last friday/saturday and was really amazed when I saw these green things coming out
    thank you for the information!
    My book on the philosophy and power of imagination and how to train yours:
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Eram (18th December 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), RunningDeer (15th August 2012)

7. Link to Post #84
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Andreas Moritz's first edition available as PDF: http://curezone.com/upload/PDF/Save_...LE_CLEANSE.pdf
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (14th September 2012), Eram (18th December 2012), genevieve (1st March 2013), kanishk (12th May 2015), RunningDeer (24th August 2012)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Andreas Moritz's first edition available as PDF: http://curezone.com/upload/PDF/Save_...LE_CLEANSE.pdf
    Thanks Amzer Zo. I just completed my 3rd detox last weekend.

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Liver and gallbladder flush number 8, report.
    Thanks for your posts, Ilie Pandia. It's what convinced me. Glad I did.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th August 2012 at 15:52.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Conaire (27th August 2012), Daughter of Time (14th September 2012), Eram (18th December 2012), Hervé (24th August 2012)

11. Link to Post #86
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

Just a notice. None of the linked book is actually free . If we do get a notice about it, I'll have to take them down.

If you read the books and benefit from them send some money to the author, to show your support for things you find value in.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Daughter of Time (14th September 2012), Eram (18th December 2012), Hervé (13th September 2012), Jean-Luc (27th February 2013), kanishk (12th May 2015), RunningDeer (27th August 2012), Teti75 (18th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

If you read the books and benefit from them send some money to the author, to show your support for things you find value in.
    Andreas Moritz's website, where you can purchase these and other books of his, and where you can find many online articles he has written on health matters, is www.ener-chi.com
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Daughter of Time (14th September 2012), Eram (18th December 2012), Hervé (13th September 2012), Jean-Luc (27th February 2013), RunningDeer (27th August 2012)

15. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Andreas Moritz's website, where you can purchase these and other books of his, and where you can find many online articles he has written on health matters, is www.ener-chi.com
    FYI: I removed the link to Andreas Moritz's book "Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation". I purchased a hard copy, which includes a chapter on the liver gallbladder cleanse.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Daughter of Time (14th September 2012), Eram (18th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (27th August 2012)

17. Link to Post #89
    Ilie Pandia

Liver flush number 9 is done. No stones came out, but I'll no longer cheer prematurely .

This times was a full moon. I only specify this because Moritz claims than on fool moons is the worst time to do a cleanse because the body tends to keep on fluids. Best time for a cleanse would be a new moon. (I was careful that previous cleanses were not full moons, but this time I forgot, oh well...)

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Daughter of Time (14th September 2012), Eram (18th December 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), RunningDeer (31st August 2012)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Liver flush number 9 is done. No stones came out, but I'll no longer cheer prematurely .

This times was a full moon. I only specify this because Moritz claims than on fool moons is the worst time to do a cleanse because the body tends to keep on fluids. Best time for a cleanse would be a new moon. (I was careful that previous cleanses were not full moons, but this time I forgot, oh well...)
    I found out that the moon is not made of cheese. So I'd count it as one down and one to go, makes two in a row.

PS Maybe the castor oil pack last time help complete the job.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st August 2012 at 19:24.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Daughter of Time (14th September 2012), Eram (18th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Whoop whoop. I just finished my first cleanse today. It wasn't as difficult as I was expecting it to be. It was less dramatic. Even the grapefruit/ olive oil drink kind of tasted nice to me, it was like a nice salad dressing, albeit quite a lot of salad dressing. The epsom salts were not as bad as I anticipated either, I just held my nose and knocked it back in one.

No big stones, just 30 or 40 small ones. Maybe because I didn't time it right and ended up doing it on the night/day before the full moon not as many stones were relased...maybe.

Instant results were; the bags under my eyes are almost completely gone. My boyfriend commented on my skin looking clear; result! I feel lighter and noticed in my yoga class that the lightness was quite apparent, except the pose floor bow, where I was lying on my belly, that felt uncomfortable and I couldn't manage that pose. But all in all I'm delighted with myself for starting the process.

It was my yoga teacher that gave me Andreas Moritz' liver cleanse book and I can't recomend the book enough. It really is surperb.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Conaire For This Post:

Daughter of Time (14th September 2012), Eram (18th December 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), RunningDeer (1st September 2012)

23. Link to Post #92
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Well, well, well... what do you know... thanks to this thread, I probably saved myself a trip to the hospital and surgery of my gallbladder... the story of my first liver flush.

To start with, I had a severe stomach/abdominal cramp/spasm where the food I ingested was neither going down nor back up. I considered for a while it might be an acute appendicitis on its way to a peritonitis but the absence of pain/muscles spasm in that area discounted that.

Remembering this thread and rereading it, finding the Andreas Moritz PDF, reading it, I decided to start the liver flush with the apple juice diet. Meanwhile I was scheduled for a chiropractor appointment and therefore set the date for the flush for after that appointment. The chiro noticed that yellow tinge on my skin and eyes, referred me to a Traditonal Chinese Medicine Doctor for handling and detox.

Decided for the liver flush in between the two appointments... here are the results:

First morning batch after the first set of Epsom salt and olive oil the preceding evening (well, not quite morning since after swallowing the third epsom salt mixture, I went back to bed and slept 5 more hours so that I went for my bathroom visit around noon):

I first took the oblong pinkish-orange thingies as being some sort of flukes but upon closer inspection I couldn't detect any internal organs and therefore concluded they are in fact pink grapefruit cells. Very tricky... I guess I didn't manage to remove all the pulp from the squeezed grapefruit juice.

Second batch after taking the fourth and last Epsom salt at noon:

What might have helped passing the big ones without trouble is that, for the last four days of the apple juice regimen, I switched to taking 1-2 TBS of apple cider vinegar (with "Mother") with apple juice as it was getting more difficult for me to ingest 6 glasses of apple juice a day. 4 glasses are more to my taste.

Now I am on the "Chinese Bitters" for the detox and as prescribed by the physician in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
    Last edited by Hervé; 13th September 2012 at 23:49.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (14th September 2012), Eram (1st December 2012), Jean-Luc (27th February 2013), kanishk (3rd January 2013), RunningDeer (14th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #93
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Well, congratulations for catching them on time and saving your gall bladder!

I think you were rather lucky because sometimes taking a potent laxative like epsom salts when you have stomach cramps can be quite dangerous. Did you have cramps while taking the epsom salts? Or did the apple juice fast clean your system enough to allow an easy release? How long did you fast on apple juice before taking the epsom salts?

Those are some pretty large stones. The first I did mine i didn't pass anything so i did it again a few weeks later and I passed around 50 stones the size of your second batch.

Now i do it every six months whether I need it or not.

Is your abdominal pain completerly gone?

Keep detoxing! It's good for you!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Eram (18th December 2012), Hervé (14th September 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), RunningDeer (14th September 2012)

27. Link to Post #94
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    Well, congratulations for catching them on time and saving your gall bladder!
    Thanks!

Quote I think you were rather lucky because sometimes taking a potent laxative like epsom salts when you have stomach cramps can be quite dangerous. Did you have cramps while taking the epsom salts? Or did the apple juice fast clean your system enough to allow an easy release? How long did you fast on apple juice before taking the epsom salts?
    From what I understand of the available literature, the malic acid from the apple juice/cider softens the stones so they can be squeezed out as some sort of gel out of a tooth paste tube.

The other part is that the magnesium contained in the Epsom salt is also a muscle relaxant and helps with any kind of muscle cramps hence helps the liver and pancreas ducts stretch without pain. Also, in the guts, magnesium counteracts the constipating effect of calcium (as in Cal-Mag, the citrate kind).

Quote [...]

Is your abdominal pain completerly gone?

Keep detoxing! It's good for you![/
    Almost, there is still a tender area that acupuncture is taking care of.

Agreed!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (14th September 2012), Eram (18th December 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013)

29. Link to Post #95
    Ilie Pandia

Hey Amzer Zo,

You're lucky in my view

My big ones only got out with the 8th flush!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Daughter of Time (17th September 2012), Eram (18th December 2012), Hervé (14th September 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), RunningDeer (14th September 2012)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,872 times in 463 posts

nice amzer! looking forward to my flush this evening
    My book on the philosophy and power of imagination and how to train yours:
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Eram (18th December 2012), Hervé (14th September 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), RunningDeer (14th September 2012)

33. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just completed my 4th detox this past weekend. Still mostly saw dust crystals and light green, little guys. So Ilie, it's helpful to hear that it may take as long as 8 times.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (18th December 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013)

35. Link to Post #98
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    I just completed my 4th detox this past weekend. Still mostly saw dust crystals and light green, little guys. So Ilie, it's helpful to hear that it may take as long as 8 times.
    What I did very differently on the 8th flush was that I used a warm castor oil pack. Coincidence or not I had the most dramatic "release" then.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Eram (18th December 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), RunningDeer (15th September 2012)

37. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    What I did very differently on the 8th flush was that I used a warm castor oil pack. Coincidence or not I had the most dramatic "release" then.
    I did check out your castor oil video link. At the time, it felt like one too many steps. Though, I haven't ruled it out.

I've eaten plant protein since the mid 1970's. The greatest culprit for me is Ben & Jerry's. Which is the only dairy I do, for the most part. So detox results may be different. I'm thinking that the saw dust may be the cholesterol chards.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th September 2012 at 01:10.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (18th December 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013)

39. Link to Post #100
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Glad a number of you are benefiting from the flush / cleanse which came to my attention after the Zurich gathering and meeting Dick there who introduced me to www.oneradionetwork.com and Andreas Moritz's info amongst others...

It reminds me, after being on vacation for 2 weeks in Russia and them not understanding any of my English... Or believing my Wife's translation of "No thank you, sorry my belly is still full from 10 minutes ago when you offered me food then.."

back to a lighter load and pilates and yoga again... Back to a more normal diet for me...

BTW The parasites which came out of me on my 4th flush really improved my digestion as I posted in the original PA1 thread post number #34. As those that flush know during the stone coming out phase you are 'empty' so these can't be explained by the quackwatch oil+salt brigade... All were generically the same shape.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Eram (18th December 2012), Hervé (16th September 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 5 15 17 LastLast