+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 6 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Liver detox / Liver flush

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Default Re: Liver detox / Liver flush

I had some green small ones coming out before drinking my third glass in the morning and shortly after drinking the fourth. For the rest of the day whitish pale ones were coming out, who were the size of green beans maybe a little bigger.
    My book on the philosophy and power of imagination and how to train yours:
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (21st September 2012), Eram (29th September 2012), Hervé (23rd September 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    Ilie Pandia

With my 10th liver flush I've only passed 5 small (pea sized) stones.

I am tempted to stop flushing, even though I should continue until no stones come out. We'll see.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Eram (29th September 2012), Hervé (23rd September 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012), RunningDeer (23rd September 2012)

5. Link to Post #103
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

For does who are in the netherlands

Lady’s bedstraw (Galium verum)
    http://anniesheilzamekruiden.nl/webs...921c1d9a458fda

Goldenrod
    (Solidago virgaurea)
    http://anniesheilzamekruiden.nl/webs...-z/guldenroede

Madder roots (Rubia Tinctorum)
    http://www.kenkkruidenshop.nl/c-1063219/meekrap/

Dr. Vogel also mentions herbs that help shrink gallstones such as the Common Madder roots (Rubia Tinctorum), Chicory (Chicorium Intybus) and Lady’s bedstraw (Galium verum). These three medicinal herbs can be found together in a product called Polygorubia”. Taken regularly it should help avoid the formation of gallstones.
    http://www.drclark.net/images/storie...nse_thesis.pdf
    Last edited by Mu2143; 23rd September 2012 at 14:06.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Eram (29th September 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    With my 10th liver flush I've only passed 5 small (pea sized) stones.

I am tempted to stop flushing, even though I should continue until no stones come out. We'll see.
    What's one more 4 phase gulps of epsom salt? My worst part is the oil, it gives me really bad heart burn. Congrats, either way. My thanks again for your posts. It encouraged me to commit.

BTW: Each time, I wished I hadn't started. After the procedure, I'm glad I did. There's the innate knowing that my body is whole and healthy. I feel lighter not just in the physical sense, but the more subtle bodies are brighter, too.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (29th September 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), Serendeep (3rd January 2014)

9. Link to Post #105
    Ilie Pandia

Hi WCBD,

The first 4 flushes were really hard. I could hardly take down the salts and the oil. But as time went by I got used to them. With my 10th flush none of them bothered my in the least. I had however tried a few olive oil brands and found one that had a very good taste when mixed with grapefruit juice. That helped.

Quote Each time, I wished I hadn't started. After the procedure, I'm glad I did.
    That's exactly how I've felt with the first few flushes. But a few days after, the body response was so good that I was glad I did it and I was strongly motivated to schedule the next one.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Eram (29th September 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), RunningDeer (24th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #106
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

A good tip for a successful flush is to meditate on "letting go" and "forgiving" situations which made you angry in the past... Even if you don't consider it to be an issue 'now', strangely things come to mind which need to be let go of, gurgles and 'releases' sometimes co-incide (inside) with these thoughts coming to the conscious mind... These can be trapped emotions releasing.. Just going on a 'mind map' and going 'within' during the post oil part / laydown can make a really great flush...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Eram (29th September 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), RunningDeer (29th September 2012), Serendeep (3rd January 2014), Teti75 (18th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

We are preparing for a liver detox and one of the things to start with is epsom salt.
    Well, I went to different stores to find some and came up empty handed.
    I found 1 thing and that is Magnesium chloride, which has the same laxative effect, so I was told.

The internet doesn't give an answer to me after some searching.

Can anyone here tell me if I can use magnesium chloride instead of epsom salt? and what would be the dosage?

thanks!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

kanishk (18th May 2015), RunningDeer (29th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #108
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

The Epsom salt I used was the one made of USP grade material, 100% natural magnesium sulfate that's usually used for bath... the one that specifies "not recommended for ingestion" .
    Last edited by Hervé; 29th September 2012 at 11:43.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Eram (29th September 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), RunningDeer (29th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wakytweaky (here)
    We are preparing for a liver detox and one of the things to start with is epsom salt.
    I found 1 thing and that is Magnesium chloride, which has the same laxative effect, so I was told.

Can anyone here tell me if I can use magnesium chloride instead of epsom salt? and what would be the dosage?

thanks!
    Hi Wakytweaky, I've just begun my 5th.

“Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation,” by: Andreas Moritz (Author of the Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush”)

pg. 188 - "Intolerance to Epson Salts

If you are allergic to Epsom salts or just cannot tolerate them, you may use magnesium citrate instead (although it is not quite as effective as Epsom salts). Magnesium citrate is readily available at most drugstores.”

This is Andreas Moritz's free eBook: "Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation". It's so chock full of great information that I purchased a hard copy. It's not your typical health book. There's a chapter on the liver gallbladder cleanse in this one, too.

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (29th September 2012), genevieve (1st March 2013), kanishk (18th May 2015)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)

thanks!

“Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation,” by: Andreas Moritz (Author of the Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush”)

If you are allergic to Epsom salts or just cannot tolerate them, you may use magnesium citrate instead (although it is not quite as effective as Epsom salts). Magnesium citrate is readily available at most drugstores.”

This is Andreas Moritz's free eBook: "Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation". It's so chock full of great information that I purchased a hard copy. It's not your typical health book. There's a chapter on the liver gallbladder cleanse in this one, too.

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Thanks a lot Paula,

I am reading the book already.... in Dutch! , but haven't gotten to page 188 yet... HA!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Eram For This Post:

RunningDeer (29th September 2012)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    The Epsom salt I used was the one made of USP grade material, 100% natural magnesium sulfate that's usually used for bath... the one that specifies "not recommended for ingestion" .
    The product I use is called, "up&up". The active ingredient is magnesium sulfate USP (heptahydrate). Uses: soaking aid for minor sprains and bruises, and saline laxative for relief of occasional constipation.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (29th September 2012)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Not everything is the opposite of what we get told Amzer Zo

How has the flushes so far affected you all?
    Do you feel more healthy, more energy etc?

I can't wait to start.

When I read all the diseases and personality characteristics that are linked to stones in the liver, I got a lot of AHA moments.
    I've had a feeling of pressure on my liver from when I was a kid. My expectations are high

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (30th September 2012), Hervé (29th September 2012), RunningDeer (29th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)

thanks!

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Thanks a lot Paula,

I am reading the book already.... in Dutch! , but haven't gotten to page 188 yet... HA!

It was hard to find the pages with the free download. It's a kind of book that you jump around in. The frustration was it's a pdf without direct links to them.

Great that you are doing it. It'll help with the joint/muscle inflammation, too.

&

26. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (29th September 2012)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not everything is the opposite of what we get told Amzer Zo

How has the flushes so far affected you all?
    Do you feel more healthy, more energy etc?

I can't wait to start.

When I read all the diseases and personality characteristics that are linked to stones in the liver, I got a lot of AHA moments.
    I've had a feeling of pressure on my liver from when I was a kid. My expectations are high

I was fortunate to attend classes and have a personal consult with Bill Tara. He was one of instructors at “Kushi Institute,” Kiental, Switzerland, for “Lifestyle and Cooking” certification. Below is a vid, a link and a snippet of the seven emotions, and specifically one about anger and liver.

Traditional Chinese Medicine Causes of Illness

The Seven Emotions

“The seven basic emotions related to organ function are anger, joy, worry, pensiveness, sadness, fear, and shock (fright). Although the mind/body connection has been acknowledged only relatively recently in Western medicine, the interaction of emotions with the physical body is an essential aspect of traditional Chinese medicine.

Each organ has a corresponding emotion; imbalance of this emotion can affect the organ's function. For example, prolonged anger can lead to an imbalance in the liver. At the same time, liver imbalances can produce symptoms of anger, often leading to a self-perpetuating cycle....”

Anger & Liver

“Anger is associated with the liver. By its nature, anger causes qi to rise, leading to a red face and red eyes, headaches, and dizziness. This matches the pattern of liver fire rising. Anger can also cause liver qi to "attack the spleen," producing lack of appetite, indigestion, and diarrhea (often experienced by those people who argue at the dinner table or eat while driving)....”

In a more long-term view, suppressed anger or frustration often causes liver qi to become stagnant; this might result in depression or menstrual disorders. It is interesting to note that people who take herbs to release stagnant liver qi often experience bouts of anger as the stagnation is relieved. The anger passes as the condition clears. Similarly, anger and irritability are often the determining factor in diagnosing liver qi stagnation. Many people are relieved to know their rage has a physiologic basis. It is essential to avoid drinking coffee when treating anger-related liver disorders, as coffee heats the liver and greatly intensifies the condition...”

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd October 2012 at 19:42.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (29th September 2012), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012), Serendeep (3rd January 2014), Teti75 (18th January 2013)

29. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

[xxxxxx xxxxxx
    Last edited by sleepy; 6th October 2013 at 11:25.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sleepy For This Post:

Eram (29th September 2012), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Spot on there.

I wonder if this stagnation of Chi in the Liver also causes the stagnation of chi in the knees and ankles, or if there is a relation there.
    I have had problems (mild inflammations and unexplainable injuries at the knees many times in my life), and my girlfriend, who can feel chi flows, says that the chi flow in my legs is stagnated and when she de-blocks the stagnation in the ankles, the stagnation immediately forms a bit higher in the leg. I actually have a rheumatoid arthritis in one knee now for some time.
    I do exercises for it (chi flow) that help to some extend, but it is working as a bandage only so far.
    I hope that with the coming liver flushes, there will be improvement in that area as well.

My intuition always linked my angry like personality to the liver. Well angry as in, grumpiness and with a short fuse sometimes.
    I actually went to therapy for that (short fuse), but not with the result that I hoped for. It's still there.

I don't know, but reading this book from Andreas Moritz feels like a big congregation of roads. A turn around point if you will.

I will look into that website as well. Try some herbs maybe, to get the chi flow in the right direction
    Last edited by Eram; 29th September 2012 at 14:09.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Eram For This Post:

RunningDeer (29th September 2012)

33. Link to Post #117
    Ilie Pandia

About Epsom Salts: here in Romania is not readily available, but I was fortunate enough to find out I can ask a pharmacy to prepare it for me. What I need to do is find a pharmacy with a lab (apparently not all have one) and then ask them to prepare the salts for me. Then I'd go the second day to pick them up.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Eram (29th September 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), RunningDeer (29th September 2012)

35. Link to Post #118
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Lightbulb Re: Liver detox / Liver flush

thanks!
    The wonderful benefits of Epsom salts have been known for hundreds of years. The salt derives its name from a bitter saline spring in Epsom, Surrey, England.Epsom salt comprises of 2 compounds, magnesium and sulphate, and has beneficial properties that can soothe the body, mind and soul.

Epsom salt baths are an excellent way of combating stress and alleviating aches and pains. The high magnesium content in Epsom salt baths facilitates the removal of acids through the skin. They are therefore a wonderful natural treatment for a large range of ailments associated with magnesium deficiency throughout the body. Epsom salts owe their huge range of health benefits to that of the trace metal magnesium

http://www.unlimitedhealth.nl/shop/b...am-p-2815.html

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (30th September 2012), Eram (29th September 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), ThePythonicCow (29th September 2012)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

thanks!
    Before doing a liver flush, I highly recommend getting Andreas Moritz's book (available from Amazon for ~7-8 $ or £, the one linked to in the original PA1 thread It was linked in the first post of this thread... I document my results and some other information I'm not sure is fully covered in this thread. In the book there are alternative and recommendations for various conditions and mentions doing kidney cleanses depending on where someone is at... There is also the protocol and procedure within a whole chapter of the book Chapter 4... I have given this to people and explained what to do and one or two haven't followed it exactly and haven't had a good cleanse or no stones produced... I would suggest getting the book first and reading it so you understand what to expect and why it is SO important to do for good health and vitality... Here is my recommendation of the book.

Epson Salts are also called Magnesium Sulphate, there is another magnesium recommended in the book I don't think it is magnesium Chloride though..

Good luck and once you have all the information I'm sure you will have a successful flush... I even got a sieve full of parasites out in my 4th flush!

Flush-tastic!

ps Epson salts were available in Tesco in boxes up to 5kg in size the last one I bought was 2kg for around £5 I think...
    Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 30th September 2012 at 13:41.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Eram (30th September 2012), Serendeep (3rd January 2014)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Spot on there.

I wonder if this stagnation of Chi in the Liver also causes the stagnation of chi in the knees and ankles, or if there is a relation there.
    I have had problems (mild inflammations and unexplainable injuries at the knees many times in my life), and my girlfriend, who can feel chi flows, says that the chi flow in my legs is stagnated and when she de-blocks the stagnation in the ankles, the stagnation immediately forms a bit higher in the leg. I actually have a rheumatoid arthritis in one knee now for some time.
    I do exercises for it (chi flow) that help to some extend, but it is working as a bandage only so far.
    I hope that with the coming liver flushes, there will be improvement in that area as well.

My intuition always linked my angry like personality to the liver. Well angry as in, grumpiness and with a short fuse sometimes.
    I actually went to therapy for that (short fuse), but not with the result that I hoped for. It's still there.

I don't know, but reading this book from Andreas Moritz feels like a big congregation of roads. A turn around point if you will.

I will look into that website as well. Try some herbs maybe, to get the chi flow in the right direction
    My analogy with anger and the liver flush...

Before flush it is like a kettle which has recently been boiled... and boiling is anger... Doing a liver flush or three (I've done 12+ now) is like changing the water in the kettle for fresh cold water. I no longer feel angry at all about anything and more observe situations rather than get emotionally "tweaked" by them, if this makes sense... I think it is ONE OF THE BEST things ANYONE can do to regain their health and mental stability...

John Shore
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Eram (30th September 2012), Serendeep (3rd January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 6 16 17 LastLast