Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17 LastLast

Thread: Liver detox / Liver flush

1. Link to Post #121
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Default Re: Liver detox / Liver flush

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    The Epsom salt I used was the one made of USP grade material, 100% natural magnesium sulfate that's usually used for bath... the one that specifies "not recommended for ingestion" .
    I think A LOT of things which are good for you have this label on them We recently saw this on the turmeric powder we get from Asia Shops in 400g bag for £2... Also the Clay I bought from a Koi Fish supplier is intended for Koi Fish ponds but the fish consume it and don't float... so I guess I will be fine... We have to take back our power and do what we intuitively know is good for us and make up our own minds.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Eram (30th September 2012), Hervé (30th September 2012), RunningDeer (30th September 2012), Serendeep (3rd January 2014), skamandar (15th October 2012), witchy1 (12th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #122
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,487 times in 1,711 posts

For the longest time I've wanted to learn how to do detox but I need a book or some direction on where to start. There are health issues to consider like the fact that I am 70 and had a heart attack twelve years ago. I'm semi vegetarian and physically in good shape. One year ago I decided to stop taking my prescription drugs for blood pressure and cholesterol. Since then I don't have as much energy and have slowed down a lot.
    Is there a book that I could get that would spell it out for me. I need to learn about herbs also.
    Any info. is greatly appreciated.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Chester (17th November 2012), Eram (30th September 2012), RunningDeer (1st October 2012)

5. Link to Post #123
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Lightbulb Re: Liver detox / Liver flush

if you download Emule and install it then do a search on Andreas Moritz you can download the PDF file of the book -The Amazing Liver Cleanse- and others

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

East Sun (7th October 2012), Eram (30th September 2012), RunningDeer (1st October 2012)

7. Link to Post #124
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Turmeric can help regenerate the liver, groundbreaking new research
    Wednesday, October 10, 2012 by: J. D. Heyes

(NaturalNews) Incredible, groundbreaking new research just published in the Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand found that the primary polyphenol in turmeric - curcumin - is able to repair and even regenerate the liver tissues in diabetic rats.

Researchers at the Srinakharinwirot University in Bangkok administered curcumin to rats afflicted with diabetes and whose livers demonstrated the characteristic pathology and destruction of tissues and microvasculature. The curcumin was able to trigger a significant reversal of the condition.

"Fascinatingly, liver microvasculature in curcumin treated group developed into regenerate and repair into healthy and normal characteristics," the research team said, in its findings. "These results optimistically demonstrated the potential use of curcumin as a novel therapeutic agent in liver pathology of diabetic rats."

The Thai research is just the latest - albeit most promising to date - research showing a treatment link between curcumin and both forms of diabetes, Type I and Type II.

Earlier research reveals similar findings

Researchers, who published their results in the journal Diabetes Care in July, said they discovered that over nine months, a daily dose of curcumin - a compound in curry spice - appeared to prevent new cases of diabetes among people with so-called pre-diabetes, or abnormally high blood sugar levels that could eventually progress into full-blown Type II diabetes, which is also linked to obesity.

That study, which was also Thai-based, followed 240 adults with pre-diabetes who were randomly assigned to either take curcumin capsules or a placebo that looked identical but contained no active ingredient, Reuters reported.

After nine months, 19 of the 116 placebo patients had developed Type II diabetes, compared to none of the 119 patients who took the curcumin.

The researchers, led by Dr. Somlak Chuengsamarn of Srinakharinwirot University in Nakornnayok, Thailand, said their findings were an endorsement.

"Our study showed that the curcumin extract can effectively prevent the prediabetes population from developing type 2 diabetes mellitus," wrote the research team. "Although we found that the results were quite remarkable, a longer trial may be required to see if the curcumin-treated prediabetes population will eventually develop type 2 diabetes mellitus."

"Because of its benefits and safety, we propose that curcumin extract may be used for an intervention therapy for the prediabetes population," the team wrote.

One thing experts agree on is that the concentration of curcumin is not the same in each extract or capsule.

In the July Thai study, participants took six capsules a day containing 250 mg each of "curcuminoids."

Other health advantages

"Last year, the testing company ConsumerLab.com found that 20 percent of curcumin and turmeric supplements it tested failed the company's quality review. And the cost of getting the amount of curcumin used in this study would range from 39 cents to $1.50 per day, depending on the supplement used," Reuters reported.

As for the study's results, Constance Brown-Riggs, a certified diabetes educator and spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, said more research was needed but that what had been discovered thus far "is compelling, and the good news is there seemed to be minimal adverse effects."

Other health benefits are thought to be linked to this compound, which is one of the most clinically studied ever.

For example, "scientists agree that curcumin may have anti-inflammatory properties and may act as an antioxidant," says Discovery Health. "Other research is looking into the use of curcumin and turmeric in treating many medical conditions, including Alzheimer's disease, high cholesterol and osteoarthritis."

Even if you don't eat a lot of food from certain cultures that use curry, you have likely eaten something with curcumin. If you've had a hot dog with mustard, you have: curcumin gives mustard its distinctive tangy flavor and yellow color.

Sources:

http://www.greenmedinfo.com

http://www.greenmedinfo.com

http://www.reuters.com

http://health.howstuffworks.com

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/037489_tu...#ixzz290jMHSZr
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Eram (12th October 2012), Limor Wolf (12th October 2012), RunningDeer (12th October 2012), The Alley Cat (6th September 2015), witchy1 (12th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #125
    Ilie Pandia

Well, 11th is behind me.

I've only passed a very very small stone.

So I guess I'll have my 12th next month and then I'm done

This is me before and after:

There is a dramatic drop in weight, that is obvious to everybody, but there have also been internal changes just as dramatic that you cannot see
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 12th October 2012 at 10:31.

10. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (13th October 2012), Alan (20th January 2013), BMJ (30th April 2016), Caren (15th November 2012), Chester (16th November 2012), christian (12th October 2012), Conaire (12th October 2012), Connecting with Sauce (15th October 2012), Daughter of Time (14th October 2012), Eram (13th October 2012), Hervé (12th October 2012), Jean-Luc (27th February 2013), kanishk (3rd January 2013), Limor Wolf (12th October 2012), meeradas (12th October 2012), penn (4th November 2012), RunningDeer (12th October 2012), sandy (12th November 2012), sheme (21st September 2016), StandingWave (2nd May 2014), Teti75 (18th January 2013), The Alley Cat (6th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (12th October 2012), witchy1 (12th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Wow Ilie, a big congrats!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Caren (15th November 2012), Eram (13th October 2012), kanishk (18th May 2015), Limor Wolf (12th October 2012), sandy (12th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #127
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Hi Ilie!

That inner tube sure looks deflated!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Eram (13th October 2012), kanishk (18th May 2015), RunningDeer (13th October 2012), sandy (12th November 2012), The Alley Cat (6th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #128
    Ilie Pandia

Some strange happened.

I've just passed a couple of huge (two thumbnails next two each other, huge) stones and some "yellowish sand"... This is very unexpected and now the abdomen feels like something really nasty got out. I've also felt a shiver up my spine and hair on the back of my head stand up. I don't know what to make of this, but I am reporting as it happened.

Looking back I did do something different with this flush (I think I've read someone's advice here about it). While lying on my back and not being sleepy I've decided to relax as deeply as I could and then have fun scrubbing clean my digestive tract, in my imagination. So I've "entered" each segment and cleaned it! I've used "special stomach spray", a gentle brush for the small intestine, and more rough one for the colon, and I've also squeezed the liver (that was like a sponge in my mind) and the gall bladder to get all the nasty stuff out. I had quite some fun doing this, and it took me about an hour. After I was done the "inside of me" feel very warm and pleasant, so I was happy about it.

Will report back if anything else happens . This proves to be quite the journey...

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (13th October 2012), Caren (15th November 2012), Connecting with Sauce (15th October 2012), Eram (13th October 2012), Hervé (14th October 2012), Jean-Luc (27th February 2013), kanishk (3rd January 2013), Kendall (15th October 2012), Marianne (13th October 2012), RunningDeer (13th October 2012), sandy (12th November 2012), StandingWave (3rd February 2015), ThePythonicCow (13th October 2012), wegge (13th October 2012)

17. Link to Post #129
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Well, 11th is behind me.

I've only passed a very very small stone.

So I guess I'll have my 12th next month and then I'm done

This is me before and after:

There is a dramatic drop in weight, that is obvious to everybody, but there have also been internal changes just as dramatic that you cannot see
    Are you sure you are still yourself you look like two different people

18. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Amazing Ilie,

Is all this weight loss to be attributed to the liver cleansing only?

congratulations!

ps: I'd love to hear more about the internal changes if you ever feel like talking about it.
    Last edited by Eram; 13th October 2012 at 19:19.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (14th October 2012), Caren (15th November 2012), meat suit (13th October 2012), RunningDeer (13th October 2012), sandy (12th November 2012)

20. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member Laurel's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! What a change and you look great! Not just the weight loss... you face isn't puffy anymore. Really amazing! Congratulations!

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laurel For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (14th October 2012), Eram (13th October 2012), RunningDeer (13th October 2012), sandy (12th November 2012)

22. Link to Post #132
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Wakytweaky (here)
    Amazing Ilie,

Is all this weight loss to be attributed to the liver cleansing only?

congratulations!

ps: I'd love to hear more about the internal changes if you ever feel like talking about it.
    No, I don't think that is the result of only the liver flush.

In my own estimation the things that have contributed the most my getting thin are the liver flush and a professional colonic irrigation (aka as colon hydrotherapy). I've done around 6 or 7 colonics, but looking back the first 4 were the ones that really helped! with the very first one releasing a lot of pressure I used to have in the abdomen area.

But I've also cleansed the kidneys, the lungs and skins. The idea being to make sure that all waste removal organs function properly and will no longer be overwhelmed with the release of toxins.

I've also stopped eating meat. (I am not interested in a debate about vegetarians, I am just saying what I did). I will most likely resume eating meat but paying much more attention to how it feels in the body.

And finally I've started easy with some stretching. I made it a point do it every day even if for one minute . So I did not push it, but I wanted to just create the habit of daily stretching. The focus while stretching was to clean the blood and the lymph and get the toxins out via the shortest way. So for a few months, detox was my main focus. Now I do more stretching and other muscle training, but again, I don't strain myself, so I don't get tempted to give up. I do as much or as little as I like, but do it daily. Even so, the capacity and will for movement improves.

Now the heart feels much more at ease. I don't get tired so easily. No more pain. There was a big pressure inside the body. Because this pressure built up over time, I did not know it was there! I was very surprised how I felt after I started to release some of that internal pressure.

As internal changes I've now gained a big trust in my body. I know that if I get out of the way it will heal itself, quickly. The body is now my friend and it works in support of my health. I have a very different attitude about it.

I also think very differently about food and nutrition in general. I am more confident with my choices in food, and I know I found something that works for me , even though I still have friends and relatives that continue to explain to me how wrong and crazy I am... this kind of trust and experience is something that no one can take away from you. They have their theories, I have my experience.

I pay much more attention to the body as well! When I eat and after I eat I pay attention and respect the signals I get (that I used to ignore before). Even if a food is "super healthy" if I can't digest it I will not eat it, or I try a different source, if I suspect the food source might be the problem. So generally I became much more "health aware", and I know I can heal myself.

I've also learned that this process is not for everybody. So try it out if you feel like it, but if you don't like what it happens to you, don't push it, find something else. There are quite a few other things here at Avalon that you can try out.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Daughter of Time (14th October 2012), Eram (14th October 2012), floweroflife (17th January 2013), kanishk (3rd January 2013), RunningDeer (14th October 2012), sandy (12th November 2012), sheme (21st September 2016), Teti75 (18th January 2013), witchy1 (12th November 2012)

24. Link to Post #133
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Some strange happened.

I've just passed a couple of huge (two thumbnails next two each other, huge) stones and some "yellowish sand"... This is very unexpected and now the abdomen feels like something really nasty got out.

[...]
    Hi Ilie!

You lost me somewhere in there: I am not sure if these bigger gallstones came out with a flush or if they came out way after the flush?

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Eram (14th October 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), RunningDeer (14th October 2012), sandy (12th November 2012)

26. Link to Post #134
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Some strange happened.

I've just passed a couple of huge (two thumbnails next two each other, huge) stones and some "yellowish sand"... This is very unexpected and now the abdomen feels like something really nasty got out.

[...]
    Hi Ilie!

You lost me somewhere in there: I am not sure if these bigger gallstones came out with a flush or if they came out way after the flush?
    They came out roughly 24 hours after the flush .

They may have come out sooner, but I was not at home and I could not go to the toilet where I was.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Eram (14th October 2012), Hervé (14th October 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), RunningDeer (14th October 2012), sandy (12th November 2012)

28. Link to Post #135
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Thanks!

Quite unusual to the least.

Here is the result for my flush #2, not as "spectacular" as my first one (see post # 92) but at least the jaundice is subsiding:

A lot less stones and way smaller than from the first flush in spite of being done on the eve of a new moon (Andreas Moritz advice).

[coin is 19 mm accross (3/4")]
    Last edited by Hervé; 14th October 2012 at 08:36.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (14th October 2012), Daughter of Time (14th October 2012), Eram (14th October 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), RunningDeer (14th October 2012), sandy (12th November 2012)

30. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

I've had stones come out 2-3 hours after the rest so they could have been still in the liver... or lodged somewhere... Someone I know didn't get any stones for 2 days then a whole sieve full of gallbladder stones... They feel MUCH better now!!!

I used to be 118 kg 7-8 years ago and I'm now a steady 77kg various things have lost that but the main ones are liver flushing correct diet and of course HCG (which was ~14kg in itself) (see my other posts on PA1 and here)... I do see my sixpack emerging so something is right... we're experiementing with mainly raw vegan food and some fermented foods too.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Eram (15th October 2012), Hervé (15th October 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), RunningDeer (15th October 2012), sandy (12th November 2012)

32. Link to Post #137
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

Two days ago I've finished my 12th and final liver and gall bladder flush. Noting interesting came out this time. In the last few months the body has stabilized around 69kg (from 109 at my biggest).

I am very very pleased with the results and grateful for having found this information here on Avalon (and of course to Andreas for taking the time to put this out there).

Good luck to all that are following the procedure now

PS: I need to update my avatar with my new deflated face

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Eram (2nd November 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), penn (4th November 2012), RunningDeer (2nd November 2012), sandy (12th November 2012)

34. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

For those in and around London this event I will be talking at may be worth coming to:

http://www.thebrickhouse.co.uk/disti...20th-november/
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Eram (13th November 2012), RunningDeer (12th November 2012), sandy (12th November 2012)

36. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Over the weekend i did my 3rd flush. Not that many stones came out, a lot less then the last 2 times. The ones coming out were rather small, but I think there was also some
    grit . I did use glaubersalt instead of epsom salt this time.
    My book on the philosophy and power of imagination and how to train yours:
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Eram (13th November 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), RunningDeer (12th November 2012)

38. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    Over the weekend i did my 3rd flush. Not that many stones came out, a lot less then the last 2 times. The ones coming out were rather small, but I think there was also some
    grit . I did use glaubersalt instead of epsom salt this time.
    Hi Wegge, your 3rd flush is similar to mine. By the 4th, there was a noticeable increase in stones with the ongoing process to loosen the congestion. I’m beginning my 7th.

You probably already know about the “grit/sawdust” so I’ll add for others that may consider the flush:

“You may find a layer of white or tan-colored chaff, or “foam,” floating in the toilet. The foam consist of millions of tiny white, sharp-edged cholesterol crystals, which can easily rupture small bile ducts. They are equally important to release.”

This last time I substituted the apple juice with “Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar”. I found it in the market in the healthy food isle. It’s cost effective. The apple juice was too sweet even watered down. You take 1-2 T in water, 4 times a day, for 6 days.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (13th November 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17 LastLast