+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 8 17 LastLast

Thread: Liver detox / Liver flush

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Default Re: Liver detox / Liver flush

Yesterday I finished my 2th flush.
    I think I must have passed between 80 and 150 stones, varying in size from lentil to marble.

Much more then the first time when it was not more then 30 I guess.

I did it near the new moon this time which may have something to do with it.

I feel an increase in energy...
    Also more grounded as in, in touch with myself, has anyone else experienced this?

a personal note:

- Both times I have been feeling sick during the night from the oil-grapefruit mix.

- I am definitely not a fan of the 'not eating for almost a day' part.
    My name comes from the Lord of the Rings and belongs to a Hobbit and I recently emigrated to Hobbit Country... (Wallonie) Belgium
    Whenever I read about breathenarians I always think: Why in the world would you want to do that for?

It is so good to do this cleansing, I can feel it in every fiber of my body.
    Imagine what would happen when most people in the world would do this regularly.
    a total collapse of the economic structure I'm sure, due to the bankruptcy of the 'Big Pharmacy' companies. LOL

ps: WCBD... Must it be Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar per se, or will any organic apple Vinegar do?
    In the book they say it is the acid in the apple juice that makes the stones go soft isn't it? I have been thinking about apple vinegar too, because 1 liter of apple juice a day doesn't become me too well.
    Last edited by Eram; 14th November 2012 at 07:10.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

astrid (14th November 2012), Daughter of Time (29th November 2012), Hervé (13th November 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), M6* (23rd November 2012), RunningDeer (13th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #142
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Third liver flush done with even less stones and smaller in size than with the second one.

However, this time and after the second serving of epsom salt (before ingesting the oil/grapefruit juice mixture), I passed half a dozen, lentil-size, stone-hard concretions; whereas the next morning the stones passed were the green, softer, oily type.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Eram (13th November 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), M6* (23rd November 2012), RunningDeer (13th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Wakytweaky (here)
    Yesterday I finished my 2th flush.
    I think I must have passed between 80 and 150 stones, varying in size from lentil to marble.

Much more then the first time when it was not more then 30 I guess.

I did it near the new moon this time which may have something to do with it.

I feel an increase in energy...
    Also more grounded as in, in touch with myself, has anyone else experienced this?

a personal note:

- Both times I have been feeling sick during the night from the oil-grapefruit mix.

- I am definitely not a fan of the 'not eating for almost a day' part.
    My name comes from the Lord of the Rings and belongs to a Hobbit and I recently emigrated to Hobbit Country... (Wallonie) Belgium
    Whenever I read about breathenarians I always think: Why in the world would you want to do that for?

It is so good to do this cleansing, I can feel it in every fiber of my body.
    Imagine what would happen when most people in the world would do this regularly.
    a total collapse of the economic structure I'm sure, due to the bankruptcy of the 'Big Pharmacy' companies. LOL

ps: WCBD... Must it be Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar per se, or will any organic apple Vinegar do?
    In the book they say it is the acid in the apple juice that makes the stones go soft isn't it? I have been thinking about apple vinegar too, because 1 liter of apple juice a day doesn't becomes me too well.
    Mixed up responses below:

Yes, your choice is fine. 'Bragg' is a name brand that's been around since 1912. Sounds like I'm a factoid collector. Just reading from label. It’s the substitute for intolerance to apple juice.

From the author: “Although the liver flush is effective at any time of the month, it should preferably coincide with a day between the full moon and new moon. Try to avoid doing the actual flush on full moon day (body tends to hold more fluids in the brain and tissues on this day than on others). The day of the new moon is the most conducive for cleansing and healing.

I vomited the next morning on the second one because that week I had a Ben & Jerry's, i.e. high fat content in body system. The oil and juice mix was still in my stomach that morning. I get heartburn with the oil mixture at bedtime, so I take a Zantac a couple of hours before I glug-glug. I believe that I read also that if there's nausea, it'll be early on because those long, stuck critters are loosening up. Them little suckers are so not happy...

I also experience sensations, both grounding and clear thinking.

I consider the breathenarian journey, until I realized that I couldn't eat. Food's my drug of choice.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th November 2012 at 01:24.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th November 2012), Eram (13th November 2012), M6* (23rd November 2012)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Ok.. I'm a total newbie to this.. have the book, reading now..

My first question is can you use fresh apple juice instead of the store bought
    reconstituted type??
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Eram (15th November 2012), M6* (23rd November 2012), RunningDeer (15th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #145
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Astrid, freshly made apple juice is better yes. I used store bought stuff.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

astrid (15th November 2012), Eram (15th November 2012), Hervé (15th November 2012), M6* (23rd November 2012), RunningDeer (15th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Ok... thanks, i just ordered a few KGs of organic jucing apples, i get them tomorrow

Although i will be starting this is the wrong moon cycle, maybe i should wait, until after the full moon
    ~ Plato

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Eram (15th November 2012), M6* (23rd November 2012), RunningDeer (15th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #147
    Ilie Pandia

Astrid, I've tried drinking freshly juiced apples but that was really hard to get down after the first liter.

In the end, I've looked for apple juice in the store that was at least advertized as 100% natural and with no added sugar. I made a point to look for "malic acid" on the label, since that was what I need from said juice.

But if you can drink the freshly juiced apples in the required quantities that would be awesome .

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

astrid (15th November 2012), Eram (15th November 2012), kanishk (3rd January 2013), M6* (23rd November 2012), RunningDeer (15th November 2012)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

I already drink a litre of more of green juice a day, which has at least one apple,
    so im hoping that my body will be relatively ok, with the apple part of this,
    the epsom salts... im not so sure about, i think i will be using some drinking straws for that part...
    ~ Plato

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Eram (15th November 2012), M6* (23rd November 2012), RunningDeer (16th November 2012)

17. Link to Post #149
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

did a liver/gallbladder flush last night to see if any new stones had accumulated after the recently stopped raw meat and kefir experiment. apparently for my genotype and blood type A it's not a good idea to eat red meat, let alone raw, and consume copious amounts of dairy products. result being a slight case of acne and lower back pain (kidneys). the back pain has since disappeared, slight acne persists, hence the liver flush. last one was a year or so ago (of a series of 7 or 8, eventually w/o stones or grit).

well, this one was nice. coffee enema this morning, after the normal cleansing procedure last night including nausea after midnight and excretion front and back. same every time, i love that part. today since the enema and until three hours later several bowel movements but so far not a single stone, no grit, just plenty of bright green bile. nausea almost gone. conclusion, acne most likely not due to obstructed bile ducts but probably impaired gut flora due to the raw meat/dairy experiment. focus on fish and veggies now, increase carbs back to about 15-20% daily calorie intake.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

19. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Without spoiling my talk... Liver flushing will be one of the topics I will touch on

Ok...

OK an Update on the DISTILLED WATER CONFERENCE in the UK which I will be speaking at...

It is going ahead.. BUT at a different location and it will be

FREE but only 70 seats maximum...

Details for those who Facebook >
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2946...t_mall_comment

For those that don't it will be at the Bread and Roses pub from ~5:30pm onwards to close... SW4 6DZ

Evening of the 20th November 2012
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Eram (16th November 2012), M6* (23rd November 2012), RunningDeer (16th November 2012)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

A banner now available:

Dave Murphy, Andrew Norton Webber and Myself (John Shore) will be presenting in London this Tuesday on the 20th November see the flyer below.

Seating for ~70 so first come first seated
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Flash (18th November 2012), M6* (23rd November 2012), RunningDeer (18th November 2012)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Well there was an interesting thing which happened JUST before my talk... I went to my old thread to find the PARASITE photo from my 4th flush which sort of blows out the "It's the epson salt and oil mixing together" quackwatch talk... I added the red-box zoom in for the presentation... It looked great on the big screen

For those that missed it this is a slide from my presentation sorry if you've recently eaten:

John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

M6* (23rd November 2012), RunningDeer (23rd November 2012), skamandar (2nd December 2012)

25. Link to Post #153
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

And now, for my fourth liver flush prompted by stomach cramps which wouldn't go away and since I am not interested in suffering another jaundice (see post # 92):

First batch:

Coin is 19 mm across. To the right of the coin are the stones which came after the first ingestion of Epsom salt. To the left are the stones passed after the second dose of Epsom salt and before ingesting the olive oil mixture.

Second batch after the olive oil and before the third dose of Epsom salt. The stones look darker than in the following pictures due to being oxidized through longer air exposure than the "fresh" stones before taking the pictures.

Third batch after the third ingestion of Epsom salt with stones and micro-crystalline "chaff."

Same as above, color enhanced.

Sample of the above.

Fourth batch after the last dose of Epsom salt with stones and micro-crystalline "chaff."

Sample of the above.

In short, I have never passed that many stones nor that big (except for my first flush, post # 92 earlier in this thread, when bigger stones came out but not as many as this time).

I am detailing this particular cleanse I finished November the 27th because this was a "Full Moon" day and therefore doesn't quite match Andreas Moritz's inferred advice to avoid performing cleanses on full moon days.

The only change I made from the previous cleanses is that I started taking "Chanca Piedra" for about a week prior to the cleanse.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (29th November 2012), Eram (1st December 2012), kanishk (21st May 2015), RunningDeer (29th November 2012), wegge (29th November 2012)

27. Link to Post #154
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    And now, for my fourth liver flush prompted by stomach cramps which wouldn't go away and since I am not interested in suffering another jaundice
    How many liver flushes did you go through the first round? It'll be interesting to see if it's less this time. Have you changed your diet to reflect a "new and improved Amzer Zo model"? For maintenance, I read where one should do it every 6-8 months.

I'm coming up on my 8th flush. Last time, I flipped the whole thing. Rather than glugging down the oil/juice mixture @ 10:00 p.m, I did it 10:00 a.m. For one, it helped with the heartburn problem. Rather than apple juice, I used Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar 6 days out, 2 T in water, 4 times a day.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (1st December 2012)

29. Link to Post #155
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    And now, for my fourth liver flush prompted by stomach cramps which wouldn't go away and since I am not interested in suffering another jaundice
    How many liver flushes did you go through the first round?

[...]
    Which first round?

Did you check those Ts and Is... and read my posts?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Eram (1st December 2012)

31. Link to Post #156
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    How many liver flushes did you go through the first round?

[...]
    Which first round?

Did you check those Ts and Is... and read my posts?
    "Did you check those Ts and Is... and read my posts?"

"Drats..." "Of all the people to post that, too," she said.

I bet you couldn't wait to post back.
    Mea culpa, mea culpa, walla walla bing bang.

I saw the date September and it seems like two lifetimes ago. My focus was more on the pictures you posted. Though, I did read back then. Note to self: I must add to my list, to memorize all posts, too.

PS Token comment to demonstrate that I re-read it: "Oh, Amzer Zo, I see you switched to the vinegar, too," she commented.

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th November 2012 at 19:46.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (1st December 2012), Hervé (29th November 2012)

33. Link to Post #157
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Just finished my 10th or 11th flush, i lost count, below some examples of this times results, i flushed a lot more through the bowl or they just fell through with all the watery crappola, this time i had a lot of yellow gritty gallblatter stuff too almost enough to fill a small sized glass, did not bother to go through that i just flushed it.

I must say i become more reluctant to do the flushes lately, i just cant stomach the taste of the epsom salts anymore, even when mixed with some lemonade or juice.

I think i am going to buy myself a capsule maker to at least avoid the taste of the epsom, the grapefruit and olive oil did not become me this time, gagged through the whole shaker i use to mix it in, no way around that one i guess.

Had a real bad night this time too, very nausious, tossing and turning all night long, a real bad headache this time, i am so crancky i could punch a gorilla in the face just for kicks, bweurgh, i am going drink a lot of juice today and maybe later some soup, and take it easy for the rest of the day, cant remember any of the previous flushes made me feel so yechy.

Plumber out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	liverstones 2 december 2012 081.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	186.6 KB
ID:	19499
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 2nd December 2012 at 13:30.

34. Link to Post #158
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hang in there Beasty Plumber,

Quote i am so crancky i could punch a gorilla in the face just for kicks
    Sounds like you've loosened some of the deeper stuck ones this time. That's why so much nausea. It's a good sign. I'm day three into my 8th. I agree about epsom drink. I don't mix it with anything because I'd have to drink more than the 6 oz. I tell myself that it's only four times. I wash out my mouth with water immediately and remind myself it's 1 down 3 to go. The oil and juice glug is gross. I psych myself up and saying it's only one.

Based on your picture and it's number 10/11th flush, it's good that you are doing this for yourself. One last point, the anger that's triggered makes perfect sense. The liver is where the anger and rage energetics is held. You are releasing what's not you. Congrats!

For your protection, please put out a sign: "BEWARE! Gorillas pass at your own risk. It's nothing personal."

WhiteCrowBlackDeer out.

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    Just finished my 10th or 11th flush, i lost count, below some examples of this times results, i flushed a lot more through the bowl or they just fell through with all the watery crappola, this time i had a lot of yellow gritty gallblatter stuff too almost enough to fill a small sized glass, did not bother to go through that i just flushed it.

I must say i become more reluctant to do the flushes lately, i just cant stomach the taste of the epsom salts anymore, even when mixed with some lemonade or juice.

I think i am going to buy myself a capsule maker to at least avoid the taste of the epsom, the grapefruit and olive oil did not become me this time, gagged through the whole shaker i use to mix it in, no way around that one i guess.

Had a real bad night this time too, very nausious, tossing and turning all night long, a real bad headache this time, i am so crancky i could punch a gorilla in the face just for kicks, bweurgh, i am going drink a lot of juice today and maybe later some soup, and take it easy for the rest of the day, cant remember any of the previous flushes made me feel so yechy.

Plumber out.

Attachment 19499
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd December 2012 at 14:33.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd December 2012), Eram (2nd December 2012)

36. Link to Post #159
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Thanks for supporting the ape WCBD

This is what i am getting to get around the epsom taste, might help you as well, they are 22.50 in euro's, thats acceptable to me.

Name:  05388-capsule-machine-00.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  31.9 KB

37. Link to Post #160
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    Thanks for supporting the ape WCBD

This is what i am getting to get around the epsom taste, might help you as well, they are 22.50 in euro's, thats acceptable to me.

Attachment 19500

Wow, great idea! It also tells me how much you hate the epsom taste. I'm thinking it's too much work to make them. But I Googled this:

Magnesium Sulfate USP (Epsom Salts) . It's a link for reference. It may be cheaper somewhere else. I'm definitely going to purchase. Problem solved. Now if there was only a way to down 20-30 capsules of olive oil and juice in one minute's time, I might consider time, energy and patience with that machine. Hold on, I'll be right back....

...Yup, they've got extra virgin olive oil capsules! I'm guessing, you'd just down them with the orange/lemon juice. Now that I see there's another way, I'm thinking that I'm almost at the end of this whole procedure. My plan is to purchase the ready made epsom capsules, and continue to glug-glug down the oil cuz it's only once.

Look what you've done, 665 plumber of the beast? Problem solved. Yes, you've made my day!

xo

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd December 2012), Eram (2nd December 2012), Jean-Luc (27th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 8 17 LastLast