+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Benjamin Fulford, November 12, 2013

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Camilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,493 times in 1,487 posts

Default Benjamin Fulford, November 12, 2013

The French, Saudi, Israeli and Japanese slave governments block new financial system

The efforts to release vast amounts of funds and launch a new golden age for humanity and the planet are now being blocked by a small group of nations notably France, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Japan together with the Wall Street whore politicians in Washington D.C. However, the families that control these nations are negotiating with the White Dragon Society and its allies so good results are expected.
    We are also still hearing credible reports of an imminent move by the Chinese, Russian and US militaries to begin mass arrests of cabalists but we also hear reports of high level blockage. What is certain is that negotiations are proceeding at a high level amid steadily increasing pressure on the cabal controlled countries and that time is not on the side of the cabal.

The planned “simulation” of a shut-down of the North American power grid for November 13th to 15th involving Chinese troops on US soil may be the turning point despite continuing cabal threats of nuclear terror.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/2...elief-exercise
    http://www.defense.gov/releases/rele...releaseid=2621
    http://poststar.com/news/opinion/col...a4bcf887a.html
    http://journalstar.com/news/local/ne...a380c1f56.html

The Japanese Yakuza also sent envoys last week to the White Dragon Society to ask about the future of North Korea and were told the WDS favored uniting North and South Korea and putting Kim Jong-un in a ceremonial position as Emperor of a United Korea while economic control would go to the Southern families.

The Rothschild family had previously offered Kim Jong-un the position of Emperor of Asia if he would start World War 3, according to a Rothschild family source. Fortunately, the North Koreans know the cabalists tell people in power whatever they want to hear only to betray them as soon as they get the chance.

The cooperation of the Japanese underworld is essential to starting the new financial system because the old system is being kept going in part by Saudi oil being sold at a price of pennies to the barrel to the Yakuza who sell it on at world prices to the Japanese and use the bulk of the profits to support the Bush, Rockefeller and other cabal controlled banks and corporations. Hopefully they will cooperate now that they know their Korean faction will be well treated. To sweeten the deal they were also promised a tunnel linking Japan and Korea, making it possible to send a train from Tokyo to London and generate lots of freight revenue for Korea.

There are already early indications the dumping of radioactive industrial waste in Fukushima and the accompanying fear mongering campaign is being wound down. Perhaps the stunningly gorgeous female agent they sent last week will be back soon for more friendly talks.

Full report: http://blogdogcicle.blogspot.com/201...r-12-2013.html
    Last edited by Camilo; 11th November 2013 at 17:30.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

avid (12th November 2013), Bubu (11th November 2013), cursichella1 (13th November 2013), g.k.r (11th November 2013), genevieve (12th November 2013), kersley (11th November 2013), Kimberley (11th November 2013), KiwiElf (11th November 2013), Krist (12th November 2013), Latti (11th November 2013), naste.de.lumina (11th November 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (11th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (13th November 2013), Sabrina (11th November 2013), spiritguide (11th November 2013), Titanium (11th November 2013), Ultima Thule (12th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 times in 257 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford, November 12, 2013

Comical...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Buddha's Palm For This Post:

RMorgan (12th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,037 times in 1,054 posts

Quote Posted by addsub (here)
    Comical...

Ok I went through all the links. I read everything, including the 30 page report. Just a thought....could this be...a way...to show a major world power that "doesn't commit acts of electronic sabotage and espionage" that there's systems in place to stop them while giving the world the impression that everyone's working together to.....ah hell...just call the damn ninjas.
    Credo ut intelligam.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Mulder (12th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (13th November 2013), Sith73 (12th November 2013), Ultima Thule (12th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member AMystic3434's Avatar
    Thanks

and who is going to arrest the cabal, there is no one that can arrest them except the people of the world, but to many people are asleep and don't care, Its like anyone can claim anything on the internet and have people believe it. Ben Fulford is probably just a discruntled x corporate employee who hates America and is probably crazy. Hes a writer so of coarse his words can make you believe anything. Like the post before said, its comical.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AMystic3434 For This Post:

Mulder (12th November 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,011 times in 240 posts

Yes, it is comical. The big picture stuff doesn't make sense, and the details are not credible. And everything is important and happening soon!

Unfortunately, Fulford is turning into the conspiracy version of Sheldon Nidle...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

mountain_jim (12th November 2013), Mulder (12th November 2013), RMorgan (12th November 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,495 times in 668 posts

Yes it is comical... and disappointing. After a rather well-written and encouraging blog entry last week it appears Ben has been repossessed

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Mulder (12th November 2013), RMorgan (12th November 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,037 times in 1,054 posts

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    Yes it is comical... and disappointing. After a rather well-written and encouraging blog entry last week it appears Ben has been repossessed
    HAVING SAID THAT.......

.....I'm going to let you peeps on a great resource for alt news. Don't laugh at me. You have to put your filter earphones and glasses on when you watch this. Jack Van Impe. (LOL!) If you take the evangelical crud out of the program, there's a lot of really interesting and relevant information that has a lot of value for us! Its just hidden in Rexalla's panstick and Jack's proselytizing. Sooooo.....I will say this about the post! Had I not read the links, I wouldn't have known about that 30 page report available to the general public, and I wouldn't have known that in 2011 they came up with ways of making their system better, and I wouldn't be surprised if the two chinese ships have agents aboard who are being invited to attempt to hack into the system as a test to see how things go. Of course, I could be wrong....but....

oooooh, pray with me......*raises hands* pray with me people, pray with me. I feel a Betty Butterfield moment coming on. Oooh lard!
    Credo ut intelligam.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (14th November 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Rocky_Shorz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,557 times in 5,594 posts

how does the TPP being pushed through relate to what Ben is sharing?
    Coincidence or Destiny, it's all in the art of knowing.... III IIII charts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+ Reply to Thread