+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ancient City in India Irradiated by Atomic Blast

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default Ancient City in India Irradiated by Atomic Blast

Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating from 8,000 to 12,000 years ago," says this article by Phillip Coppens. The blast "destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people."
    Coppens speculates that the blast was the result of some sort of atomic warfare - perhaps aliens.

I, on the other hand, think the blast was triggered by the Gothenburg magnetic reversal.

A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-mile-square area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. The radiation is still so intense that the area is highly dangerous.

"For some time it has been established that there is a very hight rate of birth defects and cancer in the area, (where) the levels of radiation have registered so high that the Indian government has cordoned off the region. One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used was about the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945."

http://www.evolutionaryleaps.com/Anc...omic_Blast.htm
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

belljoshua565 (24th October 2014), ElfeMya (25th October 2014), Joanne Shepard (25th October 2014), Lord Sidious (1st April 2011), Marshlight (1st April 2011), Nasu (13th April 2011), Observer1964 (7th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Default Re: Ancient City in India Irradiated by Atomic Blast

Once I read/heard a story about a dessert in which on a certain depth in the sand there's a big glass plate.
    The heat of "making" this glass plate had to be tremendous.
    Could this have been a Nuke.....??
    Last edited by Swami; 5th October 2010 at 13:20. Reason: n

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Post:

belljoshua565 (24th October 2014), ElfeMya (25th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Hi Swami,

I hope you are well!!!

I am still open on this. I need more evidence before jumping the gun. However, all evidence thus far seems to lean towards a Nuke. However, I do wonder if perhaps a Comet could have something to do with this?
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

Nasu (4th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    Once I read/heard a story about a dessert in which on a certain depth in the sand there's a big glass plate.
    The heat of "making" this glass plate had to be tremedous.
    Possibly - I've thought it might have been. The Vedas and othe Indian writings have lots to say about Vimanas and go on to describe the might of the weapons they have.

Maybe history does keep repeating itself over and over.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Nasu (4th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member Project_Buggy_Beach's Avatar
    Thanks

If you read David Icke’s Human Race Get Off Your Knees there is a picture in there of an old stone tablet that has the unmistakable carving of a tank and helicopter, very similar to what was used in Desert Storm, either it happened in the past or they were very good at accurately seeing the future.
    The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often even more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." --Niccolo Machiavelli,
    Italian philosopher, humanist and writer

10. Link to Post #6
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

This is another story that has been completely debunked.
    The crux of the matter is that, some people are claiming that our ancestors had nuclear weapons, and proof of the fact is in the radioactive skeletal remains at Mohenjo-Daro itself. Apparently, a reference to an incidence in the Mahabharata looks too similar to a nuclear explosion. Since it is impossible to imagine such events with such vividity, it has to be more than a mere coincidence.

Apparently some other tangible proofs of ancient nuclear India exist too. Remains at Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa are apparently highly radioactive. Radioactivity, of such high proportion, as has been allegedly recorded at the archeological sites, can’t come into existence right out of the blue. Coupled with the fact that these two civilizations came to an abrupt end, which in it self is a mystery, the nuclear explosion,
    apparently, fits quite snuggly.
    The total number of skeletons found at the main site of Mohenjo-Daro, during the initial archeological digging during 1922-1931, was, just 37. 14 of those, including a minor, were found inside a small room, 1 was found in a blocked lane. Let me quote Prof. G.F.Dales from his “The Mythical Massacre at Mohenjo-daro”, (he was of course debunking the myth of Aryan invasion, much to the joy of Hindu apologists).
    Quote:
    Nine years of extensive excavations at Mohenjo-daro (1922-31) - a city of three miles in circuit – yielded the total of some 37 skeletons, or parts thereof, that can be attributed with some certainty to the period of the Indus civilizations. Some of these were found in contorted positions and that suggest anything but orderly burials. Many are either disarticulated or incomplete….Where are the burned fortresses, the arrow heads, weapons, pieces of armor, the smashed chariots and bodies of the invaders and defenders? Despite the extensive excavations at the largest Harappan sites, there is not a single bit of evidence that can be brought forth as unconditional proof of an armed conquest and the destruction on the supposed scale of the Aryan Invasion.
    Later excavation unearthed more Skeletal remains in other Indus valley ruins like Harappa, Dholavira, Lothal etc., which numbered a little more than 300. [I am not sure of the exact number.]

It is an absolute lie that bodies littered the streets of these ruins. There isn’t a shred of evidence of an instantaneous mass death, as evidenced in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Some of these skeletons were actually buried at different ground level, pointing to different periods of time. There isn’t any evidence of any major war or invasion itself.

What is the source :

Site after site, relentlessly claim the above story, basically copy/pasting each other, but fail to give any reference to original news article. There is no mention of a press release, or something similar, by the Government of India or Pakistan or Britain. This huge event i.e. unearthing of such a radioactive skeleton, which has the potential of turning our history book right on its head, is not even mentioned in any archeological web sites like ASI, or Mohenjodaro.net or Harappa.com, or even the Hindu propaganda web sites. (These Hindu apologist sites do claim that the vedic India was nuclear, but, thankfully, do not point at the ruins of Indus Valley civilization as evidence. They have their own reasons, of course.)

Unless there is a huge conspiracy to cover up the fact, for some unknown reason, in which even the Government of India is actively taking part, this story is absolutely bunk and that too, a sloppy one.
    Source: http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/852612-post584.html

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Post:

Atlas (4th October 2014), Nasu (4th October 2014), str8thinker (15th December 2010)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    The heat of "making" this glass plate had to be tremedous.
    That is in Africa. South west from the Giza complex, IIRC. Just my vague recollection. it's been in more than a few books. The last ones i think I read that mentioned in.. was the works of Laurence Gardner.

Crap. Laurence died in August 2010. I wonder what his next book was.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurence_Gardner
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by irishspirit (here)
    Hi Swami,

I hope you are well!!!

I am still open on this. I need more evidence before jumping the gun. However, all evidence thus far seems to lean towards a Nuke. However, I do wonder if perhaps a Comet could have something to do with this?
    There's another story, that popped back up while I was chopping wood this afternoon with my six pound axe......... (Need some training to canalize a bit of anger....)

There's a guy named shumaker, if I recollect well the same one as from the shumaker levi 9. He was on a trip in Australia(?) checking out isotopes of craters (nuclear blasts......???????) which presumably are called meteor-impacts or - craters.

Once there was a youtube on the net about this subject bit it didn't last long....

He mysteriously died in a frontal carcrash in the middle of nowhere coming back with the results of his investigations into this matter.

Investigate it...!

I used to have all this stuff on harddrives but somebody smoked them out, three in one go. I think the youtube vid on my machine was the reason they came in!. So I dont keep track of stuff anymore. Its the intuition that does the work these days, toghether with me of course......

My machine is acting weird again these days, am I hitting nerves?? To those who know what I mean...... piss off, I wont give in, I am a Human Being during this cycle of incarnations
    Last edited by Swami; 5th October 2010 at 13:46.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Post:

fourty-two (25th October 2014), Nasu (4th October 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

I am sorry richard but i have to disagree with you on that one,simply because if a nuke happened back then close enough to the ground level would simply disintegrate LOTS of people and there would be absolutely NO human remains of the cited bodies anywhere to be found,and you dont have to be a scientist to know that as well,its simply basic physics,if you read the Baghavd ghita the spelling may be all messed up,maybe kryia can come to my rescue here since she is indian she probably knows better then i do,not sure if thats the right book,i am talking about the book that talks about the life of Krishna Arjuna and the conflict that happened between him and his family,that book describes the nuke in an allegoric form but its very clear when you read that its describing and Atomic explosion,i believe that it has happened,to come out trying to debunk just because there are no human remains by the thousands is just silly ,also there is no way to know how powerful the explosion was or how big the nuke was,so to do this comparison to the hiroshima nagasaki bombs is also silly without real facts.Now i cant prove that it happened but i have a gut feeling it did based on the books i read from the Vedic stories and teaching,and from my understanding most of the Vedic stuff hasnt been altered as much as a lot of material out there because its really old writings and been around for quite some time,and remains close to the truth that happened back then or as close as it gets,thats my personal view and believe.And i dont think this is a subject that esy to try and come out with debunking,just because sounds too far fetched that someone back in some ancient civilization a long time ago had Nuclear bomb technology.Are you kidding?They build pyramids and other magnificent cities that we cant even dream of doing it today with all our useless tech,so its most likely that they did have access to that type of thing and much more,its only logical actually.That's my two cents anyway.
    Peace and light brother!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

Atlas (4th October 2014), Nasu (4th October 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Quote Posted by Arpheus (here)
    I am sorry richard but i have to disagree with you on that one,simply because if a nuke happened back then close enough to the ground level would simply disintegrate LOTS of people and there would be absolutely NO human remains of the cited bodies anywhere to be found
    There would also be nothing of the city left. Those were not big by our standards, around 35,000 residents in it's height

The art and architecture of the place is quite interesting though, and worth studying.
    Now , I remember reading reference to finding fused sand /silica glass plain on site near Mohenjo-daro, but have not found any hard reference to that.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Atlas (4th October 2014), ElfeMya (25th October 2014), Nasu (4th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Now , I remember reading reference to finding fused sand /silica glass plain on site near Mohenjo-daro, but have not found any hard reference to that.
    I just love how you put that sentence together Saico,........ eeh Luke....
    Congrats on your mod status.....

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Quote There's a guy named shumaker, if I recollect well the same one as from the shumaker levi 9. He was on a trip in Australia(?) checking out isotopes of craters (nuclear blasts......???????) which presumably are called meteor-impacts or - craters.
    Ok, not uncommon it seems, for a meteor to explode above/near ground. Most likely even produces a mushroom cloud, too.

Now, how you get from there to radiation present, I have no clue.

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Phil Schneider - November 1995 Lecture

[GOOGLE]9042499324182317197[/GOOGLE]
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9324182317197#

from minute 35:00

22. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Default atomic blast ,UFO fight evidence in India

Radiation still so intense, the area is highly dangerous. A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-square mile area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. Scientists are investigating the site, where a housing development was being built.

For some time it has been established that there is a very high rate of birth defects and cancer in the area under construction. The levels of radiation there have registered so high on investigators' gauges that the Indian government has now cordoned off the region. Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating back thousands of years, from 8,000 to 12,000 years, destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people. One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used was about the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945.

http://veda.wikidot.com/ancient-city...m-atomic-blast

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Default Re: atomic blast ,UFO fight evidence in India

Very interested to read this. I first heard about this incident at a Gregg Braden lecture on his book Fractal Time and 2012 in London a couple of months ago. He was using it as an example of the cyclical nature of our past and the end of world ages.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

PathWalker (15th December 2010)

25. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Of course, you don't have to explode a nuclear bomb to produce radiation. Chernobyl's a good example of what can happen.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

fourty-two (25th October 2014), Nasu (4th October 2014)

27. Link to Post #17
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: atomic blast ,UFO fight evidence in India

Quote Posted by Corncrake (here)
    Very interested to read this. I first heard about this incident at a Gregg Braden lecture on his book Fractal Time and 2012 in London a couple of months ago. He was using it as an example of the cyclical nature of our past and the end of world ages.
    I also read about this in Greg Braden book 'The God Code' . He also quote there ancient Indian texts that are older then the bible (bible is only 1600 years old) describing the nuclear war.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

28. Link to Post #18
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

I read somewhere that under certain very rare circumstances massive colonies of biological organisms (microorganisms) can also cause a fissionable reaction and blast.........................and that it has happened in the past

29. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member ronbono57's Avatar
    Thanks

Reading a few of Z Sitchin's books and the Sumerian texts they tell of a nuclear battle in those very spots between the offspring of Enki and Enlil. I think in south-western Egypt there is a huge are full of desert sand turned into globs of glass. From space can be seen the spots where it looks like nuclear blasts have gone off in Mesopotamia, Egypt and the Indus valley. I believe the ancient texts of India also tell similar stories.

30. Link to Post #20
    Netherlands Avalon Member Gustav's Avatar
    Thanks

Darn, ronbono57, I wanted to mention that also, but you beat me to it.. Sitchin shows a picture of the arabian peninsula, I believe at the end of the third book, where you are supposed to see that there is a large area darkened, whereas surrounding desert is lighter. Personally, I don't see it, nor do I know if I believe it. But it is an interesting subject. Reading all the ancient stories, nukes must have been going at a rate of 5 per minute in those those days .

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Gustav For This Post:

Joanne Shepard (26th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast