+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IBE's

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 344 posts

Default IBE's

Another take on life here on earth. In body experiences. Out of body is interesting. But you get to come back. That is reassuring to most of us. Perhaps those entities that populate other dimensions envy us. They may desire to walk and talk. Perhaps, to bite into a wonderful juicy orange. Maybe, to smell the fragrance of that orange. To feel the juice run over their hands. To hear their lips smack from the sweet and the tart.
    Yes. Maybe what we have is valued more by those who do not live in a physical body. I have imagined not having mine. No more people to TOUCH! Our senses are magnificent. Maybe we are having the ultimate OBE. We learned how to take our body with us. We don't need to always go back. Our life on earth is relatively short. Perhaps, a life here is in high demand. Maybe there is a lottery for the A Ticket. We have it all.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

Becky (15th November 2013), Caren (15th November 2013), christian (16th November 2013), Christine (18th November 2013), Crazy Louie (16th November 2013), Delight (15th November 2013), Dennis Leahy (15th November 2013), Gekko (15th November 2013), giovonni (16th November 2013), Jake (15th November 2013), Kalamos (16th November 2013), meat suit (15th November 2013), Metaphor (16th November 2013), mosquito (16th November 2013), Nasu (15th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (15th November 2013), selinam (15th November 2013), skamandar (16th November 2013), Spiral of Light (15th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (15th November 2013), wegge (16th November 2013), Yoda (15th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Spiral of Light's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 times in 163 posts

Default Re: IBE's

A wonderful perspective, Christine Lizzi! So much to experience here in the body. So much to be aware of and to be thankful for.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Post:

Caren (15th November 2013), Crazy Louie (16th November 2013), Crystine (15th November 2013), Delight (15th November 2013), Dennis Leahy (15th November 2013), Hazel (16th November 2013), Jake (15th November 2013), Kalamos (16th November 2013), Nasu (15th November 2013), Yoda (15th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 times in 225 posts

Quote Posted by Christine Lizzi (here)
    Another take on life here on earth. In body experiences. Out of body is interesting. But you get to come back. That is reassuring to most of us. Perhaps those entities that populate other dimensions envy us. They may desire to walk and talk. Perhaps, to bite into a wonderful juicy orange. Maybe, to smell the fragrance of that orange. To feel the juice run over their hands. To hear their lips smack from the sweet and the tart.
    Yes. Maybe what we have is valued more by those who do not live in a physical body. I have imagined not having mine. No more people to TOUCH! Our senses are magnificent. Maybe we are having the ultimate OBE. We learned how to take our body with us. We don't need to always go back. Our life on earth is relatively short. Perhaps, a life here is in high demand. Maybe there is a lottery for the A Ticket. We have it all.
    All of my issues, in this life, have stemmed from trying to get out of this body. I, and many that I know, just wanted to get spiritual and leave. My mission and goal this time around, is to live in the NOW, learn to enjoy life, and appreciate all the experiences I am having.
    “You are not a human being in search of a spiritual experience. You are a spiritual being immersed in a human experience. ”
    Teilhard de Chardin

It's a constant reminder, but it can be done.
    Pierre
    www.energy-oneness.com
    Last edited by Yoda; 15th November 2013 at 15:44.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

christian (16th November 2013), Christine (18th November 2013), Crazy Louie (16th November 2013), Crystine (15th November 2013), Delight (15th November 2013), Dennis Leahy (15th November 2013), Jake (15th November 2013), Kalamos (16th November 2013), Nasu (15th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (15th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (15th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

The Astral 'air' is Alive. It is electric and Alive. There are colors that do not appear to us in the physical. There are no 'belief system filters',, and one is free from the un-needed baggage of the physical. An electric state of bliss. Life before the physical, comes back to you, and you remember allthatis.... I have witnessed wondering/lost entities, while out of body. So I cannot say that you are off base on that.... However the physical senses don't hold a drop in the bucket when compared to full use of out of body senses. The energetic states in the astral are undescribable... Physicality is slow, cut off, divided, muffled,, like being under water. Nothing makes sense... There are no limits in the Astral... Most times I leave my body,,, I completely forget about physical earth/life/Jake... Being immersed into a new reality, never gets dull. Coming back,, Yes, it is dull. There is not always a sense of TIME in the astral. But it you focus,,, you will be aware of the PASSING of moments, but it is NOT the same as TIME, like we know it... In a single OBE you will be free from any fear of death. Full waking knowledge that we are more than our human bodies is priceless. And you don't need religion, science, government, money, guns, or lawyers...

I foresee a revolution of mind, with regards the fully conscious OBE. If we were to ALL wake up one morning, and REMEMBER our OBE's from the night before,,,, everything would change that very morning,,,, EVERYTHING!!!! It is inevitable... We ARE more than our bipedal human bodies. If we had never forgot that,,, we would not be in the strange planetary crisis that we are in. How do you rule over a sovereign being??? You don't!!!!

(Loving my IBE,, by the way)
    Love to all.
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

christian (16th November 2013), Christine (18th November 2013), Crazy Louie (16th November 2013), Crystine (15th November 2013), Delight (15th November 2013), Dennis Leahy (15th November 2013), jtcribbs (16th November 2013), Kalamos (16th November 2013), mosquito (16th November 2013), Nasu (15th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (15th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (15th November 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Ouch! Just reminding us to be thankful for what we have in the here and now. My OBEs are more like being employed. A task to be done. It is not only about sight seeing.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

christian (16th November 2013), Christine (18th November 2013), Crazy Louie (16th November 2013), Nasu (15th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (15th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (15th November 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Ouch! Just reminding us to be thankful for what we have in the here and now. My OBEs are more like being employed. A task to be done. It is not only about sight seeing.
    Great post but not me, I'm just a tourist. Loving this OBE called life. My path I now think is to seek, only to find that which I was seeking was within me all along. None of us are getting out of here alive. The journey is the destination...x.. N
    Last edited by Nasu; 15th November 2013 at 17:32.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Crazy Louie (16th November 2013), Crystine (15th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (15th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (15th November 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Wow! One of those times when seemingly opposing viewpoints have such strong merit, it is impossible not to agree with both.

I love the refreshing perspective that Christine Lizzi brought with her opening post! A wonderful reminder to not just live life, but to savor every experience of life. Beautifully stated. Thanks, Christine Lizzi!

But I have to say, Jake's post is so incredibly powerful and compelling - a hitchhiker's, no a driver's guide to the Universe (or at least a travel brochure.) Buehlman could not have made a more compelling or attractive enticement.

Well done, both of you!

Dennis

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

christian (16th November 2013), Christine (18th November 2013), Crazy Louie (16th November 2013), Crystine (15th November 2013), Jake (15th November 2013), meat suit (16th November 2013), mosquito (16th November 2013), Nasu (15th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (15th November 2013), Sierra (19th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (15th November 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Christine Lizzi... You are amazing and wonderful,,,, a shining star... I found this old picture of you... I hope you don't mind me posting it....

Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

christian (16th November 2013), Christine (18th November 2013), Crazy Louie (16th November 2013), Crystine (16th November 2013), Dennis Leahy (16th November 2013), ghostrider (16th November 2013), Kalamos (16th November 2013), Nasu (16th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (15th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (15th November 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Latti's Avatar
    Thanks

Christine, you mentioned that we get to come back. I don't look at it quite the same as you. In my case, I must come back because I have failed in the most basic ways.

I now understand that religion lays unnecessary burdens on us, but it also gives us the basic for a successful earth journey such as: Judge not, but love all.

Even though I was taught the correct path as a child, I got caught up in the so called American Dream of having it all and lost my way. Now late in life, I realize what a waste money, power and things are.

I've not been a mean or bad person by earth standards, but inside I've not had the correct attitude. I'm working on me now, but there is so much work and such a short time left; so, I must come back and try again.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Latti For This Post:

Christine (18th November 2013), Crazy Louie (16th November 2013), Crystine (16th November 2013), Jake (16th November 2013), Kalamos (16th November 2013), Nasu (16th November 2013), skamandar (16th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Original poster - thank you - and jake your take is wonderful - I have been there - I did not meet a deity called god - I was instead living inside of god - and so true you cannot explain it and life is so shallow in content when you come back - when you realize that in human form we are prisoners of our physical existence - and none of it really transfers into spoken word to even explain what living inside of god feels like. - feels like.

doris lessing in Canopus in Argos:Archives - has a wonderful premise that the "ancients" - aliens - do not travel in technology - they die - and are reborn into what ever new place they are learning from. - I think a lot of times we think we do not remember why we came here - however maybe we do on spiritual level and even if we lack direct infusion to the reason - we stumble around and finely tap into the reason. Even if there is little validation - something in us - the spirit - feeds the soul - and for some nourishment takes place - that prepares us more for time spent inside of god. With what jake said and what I experienced - I think he and I would agree that even if we sat down and talked about it - we would both come up short - and we both are talking about the same thing. its a paradox. but understandable that the two things - physical and ether are rarely in understandable usable explanation. - add to this that many have turned off the light - and words trying - will surely fail. by the way - there are other places besides inside of god - the variations of infinity are dubious and diabolical. there is one key that has always worked in getting me out of deception in other realms and that is calling on jesus by name - and snapped right back into body - eyes wide open.

thank you

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Crazy Louie For This Post:

Crystine (16th November 2013), Jake (16th November 2013), Kalamos (16th November 2013), Nasu (16th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Quote Posted by Latti (here)
    Christine, you mentioned that we get to come back. I don't look at it quite the same as you. In my case, I must come back because I have failed in the most basic ways.

I now understand that religion lays unnecessary burdens on us, but it also gives us the basic for a successful earth journey such as: Judge not, but love all.

Even though I was taught the correct path as a child, I got caught up in the so called American Dream of having it all and lost my way. Now late in life, I realize what a waste money, power and things are.

I've not been a mean or bad person by earth standards, but inside I've not had the correct attitude. I'm working on me now, but there is so much work and such a short time left; so, I must come back and try again.
    Pleeeease don't be so hard on yourself ! You lived the life you lived with the tools you were given, with the beliefs that were given to you (forced on you more like). There's no fault in that, AND .... there's no angry man with a beard waiting to judge you when you leave.

I've recently been researching the metaphysical aspects of modern physics, aided by my meditations. This morning I was pondering the significance of human actions, or "the meaning of life" if you like. And do you know what I realised ? It actually doesn't matter what mistakes you've made in life, everyone makes mistakes. What matters is ...... how you made them. Put another way - it's not your actions which matter, it's the quality of your actions. People who've had near death experiences invariably report that they were not judged, even for having done "bad" things. (I know that raises all sorts of questions, and I don't want to get into a debate on morality, I only wish to encourage you to look at your life through a more compassionate lens). Every waking moment is alive and full of potential, you recreate yourself with every breath AND with every thought. Perhaps you have plenty of time left !!

Excellent thread and a wonderful perspective. What I endeavour to do is bring the quality (which Jake aludes to) of my other-wordly experiences into my body to enhance my IBE. When engaged in loving activities, I can report near 100% success; when engaged in the mundane - 100% failure !

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Crazy Louie (16th November 2013), Crystine (20th November 2013), Jake (16th November 2013), Kalamos (16th November 2013), Nasu (16th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I am only a zygote floating in amniotic fluid - but sometimes I see funny stuff floating near me.

Latti you don't have to come back - you have to move forward - and so it shall be.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crazy Louie For This Post:

Crystine (16th November 2013), Jake (16th November 2013), Nasu (16th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

the human body is an amazing machine , it repairs the skin without you having to do one thing , it has natural defense against foreign bacteria , anti-bodies ... we see things upside down and our lens turns it right side up without our mind needing to do one thing , it also is a sort of water treatment plant , things go in , usefull minerals are absorbed and things not needed come out , again without any command from the brain , auto pilot ...you can stand next to another person and in five seconds tell if they like you or not , again auto pilot ... someone sneeks up behind you , the hair on your neck stands up and you know they are there , again auto pilot ...the sight of natural beauty can overwhelm emotions , who hasn't seen a newborn baby and it gives you a warm fuzzzy ... or a mountain waterfall , or a beach sunset , our vision is directly connected to our sense of wonder ... the body is an amazing machine , whomever built it did their homework...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

christian (16th November 2013), Crystine (16th November 2013), Jake (16th November 2013), Kalamos (16th November 2013), Nasu (16th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 08:33.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

christian (16th November 2013), Crystine (16th November 2013), Jake (16th November 2013), Nasu (16th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Jake, I apologize . I was not denigrating anyone's OBE's. perhaps to say there are interesting was woefully inadequate. Perhaps I could have left that out. And just went with you get to come back. Meaning that there is security in that knowledge. Of the ability to return. It was intended to be just a thought about appreciating this life. Life 101. I am here. I need to do the best I can. To everyone: I am not perfect. Many years ago., the event that awoke me totally to what my life was about.......put me into a full blown breaking up of the integrity of my self. Got to meet What I believed was God. Face to face..was not fun. Anyhow while recovering. I got to weave a basket. Lol. The therapist could not understand why I was enjoying the task so much. Which I was. My reply was, I am here, why not? Again if I have stepped on another's toe. I am sorry.
    Last edited by Crystine; 16th November 2013 at 16:40.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

christian (16th November 2013), Kalamos (16th November 2013), Nasu (16th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Jake, I apologize . I was not denigrating anyone's OBE's. perhaps to say there are interesting was woefully inadequate. Perhaps I could have left that out. And just went with you get to come back. Meaning that there is security in that knowledge. Of the ability to return. It was intended to be just a thought about appreciating this life. Life 101. I am here. I need to do the best I can. To everyone: I am not perfect. Many years ago., the event that awoke me totally to what me life was about.......put me into a full blown breaking up of the integrity of my self. Got to meet What I believed was God. Face to face..was not fun. Anyhow while recovering. I got to weave a basket. Lol. The therapist could not understand why I was enjoying the task so much. Which I was. My reply was, I am here, why not? Again if I have stepped on another's toe. I am sorry.

Dear, Christine. I understand. There is no need to apologize to me. I did not assume that you were trying to denigrate anything. The quality of experience that one has in the physical will become what is important. The majic of an OBE does not occur without the perspective of being IN a body,,,. There is a dynamic that I was trying to capture,, and I can be wordy. I cannot consider my experiences the same as you consider yours. BTW,,, I am fascinated by your admission that you are 'tasking', while out of body. I have been sent signals to follow, and was able to 'help' in certain situations while out of body. I am currently part of the Avalon team that is exploring how to heal the weather,,, Specifically, the rains. I have had some amazing events recently. My take on it is NOT gospel. We mustmustmust learn from each other. I am not somebody who comes into this lightly. I was tormented by my experiences for many years. You are right, The experience of being face to face with God, may not be what one would expect. Terrible/magnificent Wonderful/devastating Weeping in Joy/and Woe... I really like how Crazy Louie explains it,,, living INSIDE of god. I get some comfort with that.

Many times the dialogue about OBEs will come around to a conversation about Higher Self, or cosmic consciousness,,,, Here we are talking about our deep seeded belief in GOD. (Same thing, by many definitions.) I think it is to be commended. Part of what is devastating about being face to face with allthatis,,, is that we learn certain truths. Truths that cannot be taken in from our physical perspective. But truths that effect us, nonetheless. It shows how powerful an experience being in the physical can be. (An amazing experience is not so amazing if we do not hold onto our physical perspectives, at least a bit) To me, that means that when our bodies die,,, we still remain. not an energetic essence, but a real live personality, recognized by God.

Christine Lizzy,,, I did NOT mean to step on your toes. Or to take away from anything that you have to say, or to offer. Quite the opposite. When folks start talking about OBE's,,, Jake perks up.!! kind of like,,, "Hey, they are playing my song.." Of course it is not MY song, but I claim it.. lol...

Please do not hesitate to open your heart here. If I have said something that deters from that, then I am deeply saddened,, as it is NOT my intention. Love to you, Christine Lizzy.

Jake.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

christian (16th November 2013), Christine (18th November 2013), Crystine (16th November 2013), Dennis Leahy (16th November 2013), Kalamos (16th November 2013), Nasu (16th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

I got to weave a basket. Lol. The therapist could not understand why I was enjoying the task so much. Which I was. My reply was, I am here, why not?
    Wouldn't surprise me if the state of exceptional clarity that can arise after a life-changing event is not really understood by modern therapists.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Crystine (16th November 2013), Dennis Leahy (16th November 2013), Kalamos (16th November 2013), Nasu (16th November 2013)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Here is where I can do my happy dance in the stars. Thank you Jake.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th November 2013), Jake (16th November 2013), Kalamos (16th November 2013), Nasu (16th November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread