+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: JFK Conspiracy 50 years on.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Exclamation JFK Conspiracy 50 years on.

On the 22 November 2013 it will be 50 years since the assassination of President Kennedy. Many theories and conspiracies have been forthcoming, some have been in the form of documentaries some in the form of movies, here is just one of them, and it is certainly in my opinion, have some grains of truth. It is called Executive Action (1973) and was at the time largely ignored.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th November 2013), Eram (20th November 2013), Frederick Jackson (17th November 2013), ghostrider (17th November 2013), Inaiá (17th November 2013), Nasu (20th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: JFK Conspiracy 50 years on.

yeah one guy got off six shots with a bolt action rifle and hit a moving target and scored a head shot ??? yeah right , in dreamland maybe ... I wonder if JFK would have lived , how different things would have been ... no war in Nam , and all the damage LBJ did would never have happened ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th November 2013), Eram (20th November 2013), Nasu (20th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The following is a fantastically good documentary on the JFK assassination. So far I have only looked at Part 2, but just this one part alone is enormously convincing.

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=7LbNWUNfnaA

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th November 2013), Eram (20th November 2013), Nasu (20th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Looks very interesting! Also on my reading list, is Jim Marr's updated edition of Crossfire: The Plot that Killed JFK, on which the movie JFK was based:
    http://www.amazon.com/Crossfire-Plot...4687943&sr=1-2

How anyone can still believe or support the "lone gunman" theory, is beyond me.

In looking at the mainstream coverage of the 50th anniversary of JFK's murder, it is very interesting that the majority of the coverage is like a "list" of the "alternative theories" including the lone gunman theory, the CIA-did-it, the Mafia-did-it, the Cubans-did-it, the LBJ-did-it, etc. but never actually getting into the detail of the what actually happened on that day, who was Oswald really, etc.

Shows to me that the true story of what happened is still too hot to describe in the mainstream media. Like 9/11 and many other subjects.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Eram (20th November 2013), Inaiá (17th November 2013), Nasu (20th November 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,493 times in 4,308 posts

This (the following) was the probably the best summary/theory/explanation of all the events surrounding the JFK assassination I have ever heard. It was a superb interview, on Coast to Coast from a couple of months ago, and the guest speaker in question was Jerome Corsi.

I know that I listened to it on Youtube, but I cannot find it anymore. There are numerous Coast to Coast youtube clips out there, but not this one. Strange, and a bit annoying, as I had hoped to link it here.

Anyway here's the listing for that show: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/09/17

But you have to be a member to get it. If anyone else can find it (for free), would be grateful for the link.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Eram (20th November 2013), Inaiá (17th November 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    This (the following) was the probably the best summary/theory/explanation of all the events surrounding the JFK assassination I have ever heard. It was a superb interview, on Coast to Coast from a couple of months ago, and the guest speaker in question was Jerome Corsi.

I know that I listened to it on Youtube, but I cannot find it anymore. There are numerous Coast to Coast youtube clips out there, but not this one. Strange, and a bit annoying, as I had hoped to link it here.

Anyway here's the listing for that show: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/09/17

But you have to be a member to get it. If anyone else can find it (for free), would be grateful for the link.
    I can see a summary of Corsi's ideas here: http://www.newsmax.com/NewsmaxTv/cor...9/19/id/526615

I think it is quite consistent with what is in Jim Marrs book.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Eram (20th November 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

I have been arguing with people who believe the official story of the JFK assassination on the web this morning. It's really a waste of time. There is no hope for those people. They are disgrace to the human race. I told them to read the article "The Confessions of E Howard Hunt", but not one of these people would read the article because they just knew it was bogus without ever looking at it. A lifetime CIA operative who was on the rogue CIA team that killed Kennedy who's son made recordings of him spilling everything he knew before he died, and that apparently doesn't raise an eyebrow. What are they waiting for? An official press conference?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (18th November 2013), Eram (20th November 2013), Inaiá (20th November 2013), mountain_jim (18th November 2013), Nasu (20th November 2013), Sidney (23rd November 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

In 1963 at 8 years old, I was obsessed with the Kennedy Assassination. In addition to the assassination grief, I saw Oswald killed live on TV. It started me off early to rebel because even as a kid, the whole thing smelled very bad.

Nigel Turner's The Men Who Killed Kennedy is a British (ITV) documentary film finally broadcast in the US in September 1991 on A&E cable, just a couple of months before Stone's JFK opened. Other episodes were added later for a total of nine.

The first episode was something my friends and I talked about for days. "YES, There can be the overthrow of a government. There was a coup d'état, in America through the assassination of President Kennedy." My peers and I were already jaded by the way the US government worked but we still had hope that a change could happen. We were dedicated to our activism.

Now, I no longer have a belief that change comes through political means. The assassinations of JFK and the others who followed still incense my mind when I am in a low state.

Even when I feel change is assured in a way that is positive, and know we are not condemned to live in a feudal fascist state; the coup is still relevant and the crime still matters.

Here is a link to all 9 episodes on youtube

http://www.carnicominstitute.org/htm...ledkennedy.htm

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (22nd November 2013), Curious77 (1st January 2015), Eram (20th November 2013), Inaiá (20th November 2013), Nasu (20th November 2013), Sir Eltor (22nd November 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,634 times in 8,593 posts

Today at VT is another excellent article with participation of Jim Fetzer

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11...bj-and-israel/

For those interested in going deep into the topic, I highly recommend reading his various articles on the subject at VT, several of which are linked to from this one. I was not aware of the murder of Mary Meyer and how that relates, so I read the link

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/07...rch-integrity/'

where Fetzer ( I assume as editor and expert) and others are evaluating other researcher's motives based on how they categorize various sources and info.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Delight (20th November 2013), Eram (20th November 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Mary Meyer and the CIA/Timothy Leary/ LSD/ Kennedy connection is fascinating:
    Quote Leary's ideas received considerable publicity and in 1962 he was contacted by Mary Pinchot Meyer. Leary supplied her with LSD who used it with her lover, President John F. Kennedy. Leary later claimed that Meyer helped influence Kennedy's views on nuclear disarmament and rapprochement with Cuba. Kennedy aide, Meyer Feldman, claimed in an interview with Nina Burleigh that the president might have discussed substantial issues with Meyer: "I think he might have thought more of her than some of the other women and discussed things that were on his mind, not just social gossip."

In 1963 Leary and Alpert were dismissed from Harvard University after complaints from the parents of students involved in experimenting with LSD. The two men moved to New York and continued their research at a large mansion called Millbrook. On several occasions Millbrook was raided by FBI agents. This included one raid led by G. Gordon Liddy.

According to his biography, Flashbacks, Timothy Leary claims that Mary Pinchot Meyer phoned him the day after John F. Kennedy was assassinated: "They couldn't control him any more. He was changing too fast. He was learning too much... They'll cover everything up. I gotta come see you. I'm scared. I'm afraid."

In the summer of 1964 Meyer told friends that she believed someone had been inside her house while she was away. On another occasion she told Elizabeth Eisenstein that "she thought she had seen somebody leaving as she walked in". Meyer reported these incidents to the police. Eisenstein said Meyer was clearly frightened by these incidents.

On 12th October, 1964, Mary Pinchot Meyer was shot dead as she walked along the Chesapeake and Ohio towpath in Georgetown. Meyer appeared to have been killed by a professional hitman. The first bullet was fired at the back of the head. She did not die straight away. A second shot was fired into the heart. The evidence suggests that in both cases, the gun was virtually touching Meyer’s body when it was fired. http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKlearyT.htm
    Quote ...The CIA planned to use LSD as an aid in the interrogation of captured enemy agents, as well as a sort of prophylactic for training American agents in resisting interrogation in the event of capture. Another usage of the drug planned by the Agency was as a clandestine confusion agent, to be slipped into food, drink, or whatever to foreign leaders and politicians of a leftist slant in order to reduce them to quivering, hallucinating blobs of flesh, gibbering deranged nonsense in public speeches, embarrassing and disgracing themselves before the public and in the eyes of the world. (172)

Of course, the CIA claims that such a use of LSD was never contemplated against domestic targets. But the Agency, in violation of its own (pre-Reagan) charter, gathered domestic intelligence right from the start, and during the height of the anti-war movement, coordinated Operation CHAOS with the FBI, military intelligence, and various police departments, to infiltrate and disrupt those pesky peaceniks. (173) The CIA intercepted and opened mail, tapped phones, ran smear campaigns. (174) As we have already seen, during the heyday of MK-ULTRA, the Agency tested LSD on unwitting US citizens, in conditions that were far from clinical and in ways that were nowhere near being "scientific." They even used each other as guinea pigs. And there are still unanswered questions about what role, if any, the CIA might have played in inundating the 1960s counter-culture with LSD and other drugs during a crucial period, or even if they possibly created the counter-culture, through unforeseen circumstances, or even as the ultimate MK-ULTRA experiment in mass psychological control and manipulation through drugs.

Too absurd to even consider? Then stop reading now, you won't be able to take what's coming next...

There is something about the story of Mary Meyer-as-JFK's LSD- mistress that, if true, is naggingly bothersome. Like the assassination itself, it demands clarification, insists on being solved. Recall the plans of Al Hubbard and Humphrey Osmond to make the world a better, more peaceful place with the application of psychedelic chemical therapy to certain hand- picked politicians, and their claims of some success. All this quite a few years before Mary Meyer's similar campaign: was it a case of like thinking evolving from acid insight happening in two different places and times, or was Mary Meyer possibly acting as an agent for Hubbard and Osmond, or someone who was their direct agent?

Consider the Leary connection to Mary Meyer in light of his connections to Hubbard, Osmond, and Aldous Huxley. Consider Hubbard's career as an undercover agent for various government agencies and defense related industries, including his connection to the CIA. Consider his later career spent fighting against the youth counter-culture that one would otherwise think he would have been proud of as being the fruit of his labors. Then consider Mary Meyer herself, estranged wife of one of the CIA's seminal top operatives, and her affair with a president who developed a mutual distrust for the CIA, a president who swore he would shatter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter the remnants to the wind. A president believed by many to have been assassinated by that same CIA. Consider the CIA sex and drugs safehouse experiments conducted by George Hunter White. Consider the proposed use of LSD as a means of discrediting foreign leaders. Consider the list of substances developed by the CIA, or attempted to be developed by the CIA listed above.

Now consider this: was John F. Kennedy, president of the United States, the ultimate MK-ULTRA guinea pig? Was Mary Pinchot Meyer playing some sort of clandestine game, was she some sort of Mata Hari? Or was she perhaps unwittingly being used by someone in that capacity?

After all, if we can seriously consider a CIA ready, willing, and able to assassinate a president they came to see as a threat or a traitor, why not a CIA willing to dose a president with LSD and study him as a test subject? What other world leader could they try their theories out on while observing him in closely monitored, intimate situations?

Still too absurd to consider? Probably. I hesitate to even put it on paper myself. But that isn't even the most bizarre possible theory...

While LSD is not guaranteed to permanently alter the thought processes of those who experience it, despite the frequent claims to the contrary often made during the 1960s, it certainly will give those individuals possessed of some intelligence and discernment a lot to think about. During the time period when CIA agents were furthering the scientific testing of LSD by dosing each other without warning, most agents had their already well-entrenched paranoid worldviews reinforced: to them, LSD was a nightmare experience, one to be avoided at all costs. But to some it was truly a revelation. One agent, after coming down from the peak of a trip, broke down and wept in front of his fellow spooks.

"I didn't want to leave it. I felt I would be going back to a place where I wouldn't be able to hold onto this kind of beauty. I felt very unhappy. The people who wrote the report on me said I had experienced depression, but they didn't understand why I felt so bad. They thought I had had a bad trip." http://www.serendipity.li/cia/cia_lsd.html
    Last edited by Delight; 20th November 2013 at 18:30.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (22nd November 2013), Eram (20th November 2013), mountain_jim (20th November 2013), Sir Eltor (22nd November 2013), Swanette (20th November 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Thank you Delight, for that video link. I learned much from that.

When I clicked the link I did not know that Leary's personal experiences with her would be narrated within.

And I am one who has read many of Leary's books, attended a lecture of his in person, and can appreciate the significance of what Mary's LSD dosing of JFK may have contributed to JFK's changing views and awareness of the shadow government as it was developing then and how that helped lead to his killing.

to highlight the quote:

Quote According to his biography, Flashbacks, Timothy Leary claims that Mary Pinchot Meyer phoned him the day after John F. Kennedy was assassinated: "They couldn't control him any more. He was changing too fast. He was learning too much... They'll cover everything up. I gotta come see you. I'm scared. I'm afraid."

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

And I am one who has read many of Leary's books, attended a lecture of his in person, and can appreciate the significance of what Mary's LSD dosing of JFK may have contributed to JFK's changing views and awareness of the shadow government as it was developing then and how that helped lead to his killing.
    OH Of Course. Makes me sad but it is also fascinating. Just for completness, here are a couple of other good sources:

Thread about Oswald here at PA

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ady-conspiracy

Focus on LBJ..(a personal favorite target of suspicion in past years)...very malevolent look here:

http://www.viewzone.com/lbj/indexx.html

E Howard Hunt confession

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/200...o_killed_jfk_/

Documentary Evidence of Revision is a 9 hour long documentary series whose purpose is to present the publicly unavailable and even suppressed historical audio, video, and film recordings largely unseen by the American public relating to the assassination of the Kennedy brothers, the little known classified Black Ops actually used to intentionally create the massive war in Viet Nam, the CIA "mind control" programs and their involvement in the RFK assassination and the Jonestown massacre and other important truths of our post-modern time.

Part 1
    Last edited by Delight; 20th November 2013 at 19:48.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (22nd November 2013), Eram (20th November 2013), mountain_jim (20th November 2013), Swanette (20th November 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Here is another person that was around and involved with JFK's death:

"This year is the 50th anniversary of the John F Kennedy assassination. Bob Dobbs preempted this anniversary last year on Eben Rey’s Project Next by breaking his silence about his role in the coverup, who was behind the assassination and why the president was killed. "

http://ionandbob.blogspot.ca/

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swanette For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

This just came up today.

John F. Kennedy's Vision of Peace
    On the 50th anniversary of JFK's death, his nephew recalls the fallen president's attempts to halt the war machine

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...#ixzz2lDamR9ol

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Eram (20th November 2013), Swanette (20th November 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

I find it “interesting” that the formal US presidential tribute to Kennedy’s 50th anniversary was not – as might otherwise be expected – a state tribute to an assassinated (by whatever cause) US president by all living former US presidents, but a tribute by the former Democratic presidents only. The Republicans were pointedly not invited. http://www.csmonitor.com/layout/set/...o-JFK-together

Could it be because the only living Republican ex-presidents are Bush 1 and 2? And that Bush 1 has been implicated in the assassination itself?

Interesting way for Obama and Clinton to signal a symbolic message, no? It’s the dog that didn’t bark. Another breadcrumb for researchers.

Cheers,

Selene

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Delight (21st November 2013), Maunagarjana (6th December 2013), mountain_jim (21st November 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

another good article from Fetzer at VT today

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11...lack-op-radio/

which references another concerning evidences for modified zapruder film

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/10...m-fabrication/

32. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Delight (21st November 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,224 times in 761 posts

Considering that now there is enough evidence of a cover-up, yet the MSM today continues to peddle the official b.s. story...wondering if these news outlets can be legally challenged or sued for perpetuating a lie...maybe along the lines of a claim of slander (on behalf of Oswald or JFK) or maybe for misleading (ya, right!) the public or something similar? It is painful to know that the general public is still lapping up what is being spoonfed to them on so many fronts...grrrr
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

What he says is still relevant. "I don't want to be calm...."

Jim Garrison's rebuttal to NBC 1967
    Quote On June 19th, 1967 NBC aired an hour long "analysis" of New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison's investigation titled, The JFK Conspiracy: The Case of Jim Garrison. While unnecessary to rehash Garrison's case here, in summary Garrison's investigation focused on three individuals: A former Eastern Airlines pilot and probable CIA asset, David Ferrie; ex-FBI man and private detective Guy Banister; and Managing Director of the International Trade Mart, Clay Shaw. Garrison believed all three were connected to American intelligence and had, at a minimum, conspired to set up Oswald as a potential patsy in the JFK assassination. Barely three months into his investigation, Garrison's main suspect, the forty-nine year old David Ferrie, died apparently of natural causes. Banister had also passed away in 1964 as a result of a heart attack. On March 1st, 1967 Garrison arrested the surviving member of this trio, the CIA connected Clay Shaw. By mid-March both the Grand Jury and a three-judge panel had ordered Shaw to trial.

Garrison's case was big news and predictably the news media swung into attack mode. None was more vicious or had more resources at their disposal than NBC. http://www.ctka.net/nbc_cia.html

Last edited by Delight; 21st November 2013 at 23:23.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (22nd November 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Are there any astrologers here? A radio programme I heard recently featured an Astrologer who maintained that all the elements of the assassination were reflected in the horoscope of JF Kennedy - including that he would die from violence from "a high place" (which the astrologer took to be the height of the building from which the shot was fired!) and that he was involved with some shady people. . .

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Is it wrong to find entertainment watching the MSM straining so hard to maintain the party line on this?

For example, NBC News has an article

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...onspiracy?lite

titled

Quote JFK assassination: Many theories, but no 'real evidence' of a conspiracy
    which of course contains the usual drivel to attempt keep the sheep in line, but in the comments, at least while they are still foolishly allowing them, NBC, the article, and it's believers are getting their asses handed to them.

I am sure this is going on all over the MSM internet, at least where commenting is still allowed.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Delight (22nd November 2013), Sidney (23rd November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast