+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NESARA Big Announcement - real or disinfo??

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Arc's Avatar
    Thanks

Default NESARA Big Announcement - real or disinfo??

Hey folks, I saw this today via rumor mill news.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2013/...l-updates.html

I know the track record of NESARA is not very good, but still I am curious if this is genuine or not. So, anyone else have info about this? Is it a bold attempt at more false-hope disinfo, or is there some legitimacy to it? I'm just trying to cross reference the information with the forum to find out if anyone else knows.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arc For This Post:

Ammit (17th November 2013), Cidersomerset (17th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: NESARA Big Announcement - real or disinfo??

Honestly, I wouldn't ask anyone to waste their time with this subject.
    It's been debunked into the ground so many times it's pathetic.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arc (17th November 2013), Bill Ryan (17th November 2013), chocolate (17th November 2013), Cognitive Dissident (17th November 2013), conk (18th November 2013), Frederick Jackson (17th November 2013), Mulder (17th November 2013), panopticon (17th November 2013), RMorgan (17th November 2013), S-L (17th November 2013), TODD & NORA (17th November 2013), Wind (17th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

My main concern is, sooner or later some news will be spread around the world, by a previously disregarded source that will be true...
    When and if ever it does, we could miss vital information under the words DEBUNKED already.

I feel I live mostly on the fence, I have always listened, looked and read all I can, even if I do not believe it, I will still listen, look and read.

You never know when the day will come when we disregard something when really we should have looked harder...
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Arc (17th November 2013), buckminster fuller (17th November 2013), carriellbee (23rd November 2013), Cidersomerset (17th November 2013), MorningSong (17th November 2013), Mulder (17th November 2013), Phil (17th November 2013), seleka (17th November 2013), Ultima Thule (18th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

I am all in favour of having an open mind. But NESARA has been definitively debunked, many times. There are a lot more interesting and important things going on. Of course, everyone is free to look into every new "urgent" NESARA-related announcement and tell us if there is anything there that hasn't already been said many times before...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Mulder (17th November 2013), RMorgan (17th November 2013), seleka (17th November 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

Now here's a rattling good tale if you want to feel better ;- http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/1176print.cfm
    Sapere aude

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

tgn333 (17th November 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I too am concerned of loss of good info under the term 'debunked already'

for example..

I call it the 'monkey equation'

youve probably seen it before..and this is not exact...but will do

hang a clump of bananas about 8 ft high in a room filled with monkeys...

then put an 8 ' ladder under it...and when one goes for the fruit, blast him with a very high pressure hose knocking him off the ladder...and smarting considerably

let that go on for a while...

now change the process..

when one goes up the ladder...hit ALL of them with the water jets...to the point of pain

now when one of them goes up the ladder (the one with a brave spirit and believes there can be better)... the others flog him terribly

Now eventually you can just leave off the water jetting.... and the other monkeys will still flog any one going after the fruit (the dumbed down people disinformation media)

you can remove a monkey an replace them occasionally...and the new ones will do what the older ones will do...not knowing why they others just did what they did... (believing others think they know what is possible---propaganda that there is no gain)

Now we have a stalemate with an uninformed populace...and any good ideas have been 'debunked many times already'..so no one tries..

no...i do not feel nesara has been proven inaccurate...or 'debunked; as you may call it... maybe for a few people who will believe the same logic that is used in the ufo scenario ...say something enough times and people will begin to think it it true.

Remember...the PTB at the time have full control of the propaganda machine(those bigger n better tvs) and people get complacent (huge couches) ...sometimes requiring a huge reason to move their mass ...so IMHO..to each his own ...you will have to satisfy your own mind of what effort you put forth to get informed and make a good decision....then do something about it.
    I feel that real, beneficial change is smack in front of us... meaning we wont have long to wait n see... something simply has to give....may not be pretty at first.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gittarpikk For This Post:

Arc (18th November 2013), Cidersomerset (17th November 2013), Taurean (18th November 2013), Ultima Thule (18th November 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by Arc (here)
    Hey folks, I saw this today via rumor mill news.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2013/...l-updates.html

I know the track record of NESARA is not very good, but still I am curious if this is genuine or not. So, anyone else have info about this? Is it a bold attempt at more false-hope disinfo, or is there some legitimacy to it? I'm just trying to cross reference the information with the forum to find out if anyone else knows.
    I know the truth about NESARA. You will have to take time to study it and make-up your own mind...
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

Arc (18th November 2013), Cidersomerset (17th November 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Quote I know the track record of NESARA is not very good, but still I am curious if this is genuine or not. So, anyone else have info about this? Is it a bold attempt at more false-hope disinfo, or is there some legitimacy to it? I'm just trying to cross reference the information with the forum to find out if anyone else knows.

Hi Arc

I don't know about the blog , I do know that it was a important historical
    deal set up when Napoleon sold the Louisiana colonies and President
    Clinton refused to pay off the debt in 2000. I did a thread about it in
    2011 when it was fresh in my mind, abit fuzzy now , done to many
    threads and watched to many vids & u'tubes ...LOL

I'l see if I can find it in my archive Bob Nevritt & Ion discussed
    it in some depth....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th November 2013 at 23:02.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Arc (18th November 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Theres a lot of info about the history of the NASARA bill and it outcomes below.
    I am listening to some of them again and they are very good.I don't know how
    this fits in with other info, but I would go with it, unless any more recent
    info has come up. There is nothing new on the Information farm or payday links
    concerning this,other than that I've updated below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is the thread, some interesting info if you are interested. Its from feb 2013
    although this is not the original thread I did in 2011.

9/11, NESARA, St Germain, China, Clinton & why he did not pay off the US national
    debt in 2000

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...662#post632662

This information is interresting and worth adding to your 9/11
    knowledge imo !!

Ion refers to parallel worlds and other anomalies, don't worry
    about that so much, thats for those more deeper down the
    ' Ion hole' ...LOL..As far as i can tell listening to ion and the
    gang for the past 5 years, he has not said any lies after been
    asked 1000's of questions.Although some of his answers can
    be cryptic by design.

As you know I keep upto date with all the current news on
    the mainstream as well as the theories on here and the web
    so i don't post this lightly, it is for your consideration &
    continueing research imo..cheers steve..

July 9, 2010

iON | NESARA & US Debt Owed to St Germain
    Source: Cash Flow, howionic.com

iON comments on NESARA (National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act), the
    debt owed by the United States government to St Germain and the relationship to
    9/11 & the Fort Hood incident.

======================================================

October 26, 2011

iON | Clinton Group Responds to iON’s Statement that President Clinton Chose to
    Ignore NESARA & Not Pay Back the Debt in 2000

19 & 26 October 2011—Cash Flow—After the White House set up a website to allow
    citizens to create and sign petitions for government action, a group submitted a
    petition for the government to announce and implement NESARA.

iON comments on NESARA and the petition and states that President Clinton
    refused to pay back the debt that was due in 2000 even though the government
    had the money.

download mp3

The day after iON’s comments, National Public Radio released information about a
    secret government report from the Clinton administration that appears to state why
    the administration chose not to pay back the debt.

Audio below: What If We Paid Off The Debt? The Secret Government Report,
    National Public Radio, 20 October 2011. Download a PDF of the Clinton
    administration’s secret report—Life After Debt.

download mp3

http://informationfarm.blogspot.co.u...t-germain.html

http://informationfarm.blogspot.co.u...s-to-ions.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 18th November 2013 at 00:16.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Arc (18th November 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

This is a more indepth summary of NASARA..

From the commonwealth of Virginia to the Louisiana purchase and the debt owed to
    St Germain to the 9/11 inside job Bonds destruction, Sub plots of 9/11 ( to
    validate 'Terrorism' to help the covert drug trade, set up Homeland security to
    hide/cover their corruption, invade Afghanistan for the oil pipeline keep the mil ind
    complex in profit etc etc....) up to this recording in July 2010...

July 11, 2010
    iON | Analysis-NESARA & Christopher Story

Christopher Story

INFORMATION FARM EXCLUSIVE

10 July 2010—Bob Neveritt and iON return for an analysis of NESARA (National
    Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act), St Germain, the beginning of United
    States, formation of Walmart, debt owed to China and Christopher Story’s view of
    NESARA.

download mp3

Read the NESARA bill (PDF).
    The first settlers of what would later become the United States of America,
    borrowed vast amounts of money from St. Germain to finance their endeavor. Later
    when the USA was established, the debt became part of the financial commitments
    of the new country. As collateral for the loan, the natural resources of the country,
    later the National Parks and Forests, were held in trust. The debt was for 100 years
    but was rolled over and over and was due in 2000.

NESARA was a bill to repay the debt in 2000 but was never signed into law by then
    President Clinton. St. Germain has accessed the debt to the Chinese people. The
    interest on the loan was in bonds held in the World Trade Center. The destruction
    of the Twin Towers was cover for the destruction of the bonds. When the debt was
    not repaid, the loan was in default and the United States not only lost the collateral
    but now even private land in the United States is actually owned by the Chinese.
    Individual owners of real estate are no longer given deeds but instead receive
    warranty deeds.

Christopher Story died on July 14, 4 days after this analysis. In the audio above,
    Bob read from Story’s last report which was dated July 10. That report was
    removed from Story’s World Reports website and this notice posted:

====================================================

Ed Long at information Farm has updated his Bob & ion
    Archive and added these related interviews and updates.

iON Answers Questions Regarding NESARA on Eben Rey’s Radio Program &
    Privately Off-Air.Eben Rey’s private conversation with iON and Bob Dobbs after her
    26 November 2009 radio program.

Begins with a discussion of the silver certificates and the Ft Hood incident which
    was a cover for actions regarding the silver certificates. Also discussed, the twin
    towers and 9/11; the debt owed to St Germain and China; Joseph Moshe.

download mp3

Audio below: from Eben Rey’s 29 November 2009 radio program.

download mp3

iON Answers Questions Regarding NESARA on James Martinez’s Cash Flow

2 December 2010—iON answers questions about NESARA on James Martinez’s Cash
    Flow radio show.

download mp3

iON is asked about NESARA on a Tailgate Party following James Martinez’s Cash
    Flow radio show. (Begins with questions about the steel in the buildings in the
    World Trade Center.

download mp3

http://informationfarm.blogspot.co.u...-economic.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 18th November 2013 at 08:25.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Arc (18th November 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Quote Posted by gittarpikk (here)
    I too am concerned of loss of good info under the term 'debunked already'

for example..

I call it the 'monkey equation'

youve probably seen it before..and this is not exact...but will do

hang a clump of bananas about 8 ft high in a room filled with monkeys...

then put an 8 ' ladder under it...and when one goes for the fruit, blast him with a very high pressure hose knocking him off the ladder...and smarting considerably

let that go on for a while...

now change the process..

when one goes up the ladder...hit ALL of them with the water jets...to the point of pain

now when one of them goes up the ladder (the one with a brave spirit and believes there can be better)... the others flog him terribly

Now eventually you can just leave off the water jetting.... and the other monkeys will still flog any one going after the fruit (the dumbed down people disinformation media)

you can remove a monkey an replace them occasionally...and the new ones will do what the older ones will do...not knowing why they others just did what they did... (believing others think they know what is possible---propaganda that there is no gain)

Now we have a stalemate with an uninformed populace...and any good ideas have been 'debunked many times already'..so no one tries..

no...i do not feel nesara has been proven inaccurate...or 'debunked; as you may call it... maybe for a few people who will believe the same logic that is used in the ufo scenario ...say something enough times and people will begin to think it it true.

Remember...the PTB at the time have full control of the propaganda machine(those bigger n better tvs) and people get complacent (huge couches) ...sometimes requiring a huge reason to move their mass ...so IMHO..to each his own ...you will have to satisfy your own mind of what effort you put forth to get informed and make a good decision....then do something about it.
    I feel that real, beneficial change is smack in front of us... meaning we wont have long to wait n see... something simply has to give....may not be pretty at first.
    I hear what you are saying.

Yes, "previously debunked" is not a conclusive argument, and you are right that it can be used as a weasel argument, or to discourage others. As for UFOs, in anyone tells me that UFOs have been previously debunked, I just point them in the direction of Richard Dolan's Volumes I and II on UFOs and the National Security State. That usually works.

Also, I do agree with you that big change is coming, that the present system is dysfunctional, etc. I just don't think that NESARA is real. Yeah, I know:

I can see subsequent comments on this thread giving a lot of detail. It's easy to get lost in detail. Let's just start with the basics: what is NESARA? It is supposedly a bill, that was passed by Congress, in secret, but not publically announced, because the time was not right? That makes no sense at all, sorry.

I am assuming that NESARA you are talking about is not the proposed NESARA referred to at http://nesara.org/main/index.htm but rather the NESARA referred to at http://goldenageofgaia.com/building-...ogram/15332-2/ and elsewhere:

"The acronym NESARA stands for “National Economic Security and Reformation Act.” The Act was passed by the American Congress in the year 2000 and never proclaimed, for reasons we will touch upon shortly.... NESARA was due to be announced on Sept. 11, 2001, but the cabal blew up the World Trade Center buildings to prevent it...."

I don't think it works like that. Before a bill is passed, there are draft bills, debates, votes, etc. There is a paper trail. Where is it? There is no such thing as a "secret bill", so there must be some paper trail. Also, after a bill is passed by the Congress, it goes to the President (again this is all public) who either signs it or vetoes it. Again, there is a paper trail. Where is it? Finally, I'm not an expert, but I don't think that a "terrorist act" (even false flag) would lead to a bill which is passed, ceasing to become law.

If I can get some credible answers to the above questions then I will start to take NESARA seriously. Of course, this is a completely different issue to the various predictions and other issues swirling around, but let's stick with NESARA itself for the moment.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Arc (18th November 2013), onawah (19th November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread