+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New promo from Science Channel "Supercomet Ison"

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,271 times in 295 posts

Default New promo from Science Channel "Supercomet Ison"

I saw this an hour ago for the first time. The music is from the Walking Dead or sounds very much like it? well this looks exciting! she says understatedly... http://science.discovery.com/tv-show...on-science.htm The music is from The Walking Dead?!

I also posted this on an Ison thread, not sure which was best for this is order to discuss how it is now called a supercomet and the music is from a show about zombies?
    I am using the quote from Monty Python "Kill the Messenger" because that is how people react when you tell them the truth, they want the one that told them about it (the messenger) to just go away so they won't have to deal with truths like pedogate

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

conk (19th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th November 2013), Wind (19th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: New promo from Science Channel "Supercomet Ison"

hmmmm no comments on this? Is anyone familiar enough with the music from the walking dead to confirm the music? Is it for the sensationalist theme, more of the fear stirring? Or are he scientists just so darn excited and close to it now, they couldn't help but release a hint, that we are all walking dead as they already know what has happened due to the time travelling supercomputer... dun dun Dun...? It got my attention when I heard the music and then to see it related to supercomet ison as they said... and they ask where it will end up? ok, so confirmation on the music, and possibly research on who did the music for this promo?
    I am using the quote from Monty Python "Kill the Messenger" because that is how people react when you tell them the truth, they want the one that told them about it (the messenger) to just go away so they won't have to deal with truths like pedogate

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I can't actually watch that video here... Remember that nothing ever happens by chance, it's subliminal advertisement. Recently they were showing the American blackout program. I don't want to promote fear, just awareness. Eyes open, no fear!

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

seleka (20th November 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

ISON is dead they are saying, but I am watching the Science channel live and they broadcasted it both of the commercial breaks so far. why if its dead?

edit: they have been showing it all day long, over and over

Last edited by seleka; 4th December 2013 at 06:58.

+ Reply to Thread