+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It seems that they are spreading alot of disinformation on purpose.....

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default It seems that they are spreading alot of disinformation on purpose.....

I see these hour long videos on niberu and comet Ison that I know are not true but it makes me think who would take so much time and put so much effort into making such videos. I wouldn't be surprised if the people who make these videos are hired by the government to pump out a bunch of disinformation on the subject. Just to discredit and confuse people.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AMystic3434 For This Post:

aranuk (22nd November 2013), Frederick Jackson (22nd November 2013), kirolak (22nd November 2013), Snookie (22nd November 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: It seems that they are spreading alot of disinformation on purpose.....

The CIA (or any 3 letter agency), probably. It's a known fact that they use trolls to discredit websites. Disinformation is a powerful tool; do not forget for a second that TPTB are engaged in an infowar against the population, and have been for decades.

Quote According to Lynnae Williams, former CIA clandestine service trainee and DIA analyst, the FBI and CIA use trolls to monitor social media and interact with users to discredit information disseminated on the web. Williams explains that the CIA provides training videos to new recruits on how to troll the internet.
    From http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12...nfect-the-net/.
    Before enlightenment, chop wood; carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood; carry water. -Zen Proverb

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aryslan For This Post:

Kalamos (22nd November 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Default Re: It seems that they are spreading alot of disinformation on purpose.....

Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see, and you'll be ok.

The last words my mentor's husband told her before he died.

If you can't see the truth right away, or even if you thing you do, wait a while...and see.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Kalamos (22nd November 2013), seleka (22nd November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread