+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: Alien Invasion planned for Oct 2010?

1. Link to Post #121
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Default Re: Watch the Skies

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    Is it only the fear of the unknown?

Bashi, in my humble opinion, this might be the greatest challenge the human race is facing. It is also corroborated by Marshall Vian Summers message. Alex Collier talks about this program in length too. The New Paradigm series centered message tells us there is nothing of more urgency for us human than this alien program. I know personally a couple, in my wife's family, who have a "kid in space". We talked about it in length and it certainly looks like a program. Of course, one is welcome to be skeptical with people claiming to have contact with alien races who present themselves as allies with a disturbing message for us. I was during many years, but not anymore.

Personally, I don't need more information to believe it is a reality we must face.

On the other hand, I believe their is a strength we have that the "perpetrators" seems to have lost, and it is our connection to the Creator. Again, it is unprovable because it is personal experience. Nevertheless, it is what keeps my hope quite alive for the future. I see a real awakening taking place and the message is increasingly present in the consciousness of the people. The mayan calendar of the evolution of consciousness also tells us these time are time of awakening to a greater reality. Since all problems can only be solved when it reach the conscious part, I am very confident for our future despite the gravity of this program.

One thing for sure is that we can disagree on many details, but in the overall, what is important is to openly bring the problem to the public "agora", so it becomes part of our awareness.

There are a real length of details about this program in the message received by Marshall Vian Summers, especially in the second book of "Allies of Humanity".

Namaste, Steven

2. Link to Post #122
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Alien Invasion planned for Oct 2010?

hey bashi, you and I haven't met yet, how are you? If your question is genuine, which I can't tell...... not knowing you I am honest, but let's say it is a genuine question.........
    what does it matter how many lives I remember, in detail? (Besides bragging about them in a most selfish way?) That doesn't add any quality to my present life, it's the knowing who I am that counts. Simply choosing this with intention is sufficient. There's no trick involved. Memories of past lives should come naturally, not being forced. There's no manuel for this. Past lives and karma are really experiential subjects and can't be measured along a stick. When it's appropriate in your life, to remember a past life, it will pop up. Releasing "karma" and "cleaning the slate" opens ourselves to our capacities and personal power, I believe. Otherwise it's blocking the entrance to it.
    When we enter higher dimensions, a state of fluidity where our thoughts and emotions manifest themselves in an instant, it's highly recommended that you've done your "homework"
    the schoolteacher in me is present today At this late hour, bashi, I find it hard to keep my focus, that's a challenge anyway..........almost Zzzzzhhhhhhh sleepy time. Kind regards, Tint.

3. Link to Post #123
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

hi tint,

i hope that by this
    Quote When we enter higher dimensions, a state of fluidity where our thoughts and emotions manifest themselves in an instant, it's highly recommended that you've done your "homework"

you didn't mean this:
    http://wespenre.com/afterlife-programming.htm

because the chances are, what you are describing is NOT a higher dimension - you are still pretty much within the 3d, only: "on the other side" and past the tunnel (the astral, non material side of our 3d)...i personnaly don't have any memories of any of my past lives, just as if i had not had any, but most certainly - i will be giving "a higher dimension" as proposed by yourself a big MISS and go straight to the light...will not consider going through the tunnel beyond which there's life reviewing, beyond which there are "spiritual" teachers and well wishers, beyond which there's manifestations of your every thought and wish..no, thanks very much...i shall not be coming back here under the same conditions...

thanks for engaging in this conversation...sincerely l

4. Link to Post #124
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Coming down for what ??? ....The view is better from where they are

5. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Quote from Lightblue: "i did not want to provoke anything but your answer to my sincerest question..and it is a tough one i know, but just because it sounded you have an idea i did ask it....now, you are responding by throwing the same question back at me....i am who i am - is the best i can do ...we are on philosophical and poetic grounds here and that's fine, only you did speak of the encounters which i didn't understand mataphorically solely. ...but now i see you may have meant it that way...i certainly was serious... l"

Thanks a lot, Lightblue, that makes sense, Ask me next time, if I mean something metaphorically......when in doubt, okay? I do that often, which is a bit challenging for others, to grasp my line of thoughts and feelings, yes! I'll have to keep that in mind. Thanks for sobering up my flight of mind, Lightblue! I can be as sirius as lighthearted, both at the end of a colorful rainbow...... here I go again, HA...! Close Encounters as in the Third Kind movie, caused great wonder and relief, which happens also when we meet ourselves, our inner world, when we find the courage to do so: we can only win by doing that. I love the wonder and eagerness in the movie Close Encounters, of these 2 people searching for their Truth. Thanks again, Lightblue! Tint.

6. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Lightblue:
    Quote because the chances are, what you are describing is NOT a higher dimension - you are still pretty much within the 3d, only: "on the other side" and past the tunnel (the astral, non material side of our 3d)...i personnaly don't have any memories of any of my past lives, just as if i had not had any, but most certainly - i will be giving "a higher dimension" as proposed by yourself a big MISS and go straight to the light...will not consider going through the tunnel beyond which there's life reviewing, beyond which there are "spiritual" teachers and well wishers, beyond which there's manifestations of your every thought and wish..no, thanks very much...i shall not be coming back here under the same conditions...
    Hi Avalonians, hey Lightblue, in black this time, I just received some advise from Luke, to make my posts easier to read.
    I am trying this now, so i hope it works. I always try and experiment with finding things out, but all these colors in my posts makes them not easier to read, they were more like party invitations I hope they are read......ha ha ha....ahem. Need a coffee be right back.

Yes, I agree with you, Lightblue, on probably not being in a "higher dimension"......when in that fluidity, etc. I was simply to lazy to explain in detail: those octaves that exist in the "dimensional department". Here I go again with a metaphor: like the octaves on a piano keyboard, where the C's connect to each other in a sequence of 8 and start resonating when struck. And each C, struck from left to right, on the piano, produces a higher vibration of the note C......Wow, what a sentence

I believe the "dimension department" cannot be defined easily within 3D conditions and we are only just begun to gain access to them.
    Like Celine says very beautifully "The truth is still very young and we should be careful with it"

How we perceive reality, we can only talk about it but to define it.......? Here on Earth, now? Let's talk about it in 5 years time, hmmmmmm?
    It's complicated to be really clear about those dimensional conditions when you haven't been THERE....I am trying to hard and I feel I could just freestyle throw some words in, without feeling I HAVE TO KNOW THE ANSWER........... preacher's daugter speaking, as you all notice sometimes, me elaborating much.

Has anyone of you experienced being THERE and remembered this, to tell us?

The problem is that we are speaking our minds in 3D conditions, most of the time, sometimes in alc.percentage conditions.....I am thinking of Luke's green beer, ha ha..... We use our brain and type words here, which I am doing right now. That is 3D condition. But.....I am aware of much more of myself at the same time, witnessing this typing on a keyboard. I believe there's a huge fantastic existence out THERE or in HERE that we are entering now. Lightblue, this is a metaphor: what I mean with "out THERE" or "in HERE " is that, for me, ALL is existent here, not limited by 3D space- concepts. I am not experiencing this because I would be a super nova I guess.

And when you know or THINK (3D you know, what's out THERE , like you express in your post here, Lightblue, there's no desire to go back, down here, down under..... not in unchanged conditions, as you mention in your post. It all depends on our perception of our reality, don't you think, Lightblue? Which makes it such a complicated subject. It needs holographic thinking almost....or what?

MariaDine made my day with her
    Quote Coming down for what ??? ....The view is better from where they are
    Thanks, MariaDine!

BUT.......just trying to find words here with my Phoenix brain.......I believe the most important capacities of our SOUL areConsciousness and Love. And they are the tools to pick up NOW, do you hear? Phoenix diving down and landing in her own ashes.....sneezing....

If we choose consciously, to be here on this planet, to play the game of EXPRESSING GOD/THE GREAT SPIRIT whatever name given, which is really ourselves (in a loop or lemniscat unity) in all aspects and express them in 3D density by means of the physical body and forms, rejoining with parts of or our BEING in the celestial realms: the not physical parts as the "higher self" or maybe some angel wings or devil tails here and there..... ALL LIFE and EXISTENCES become holographic and at the same time unified within ONENESS. Awakening as One.

It's all so much a matter of perception....really. As it should be in our role as creators. We got to have something to chew on, don't we? To work with facets of a crystal, measure and move......
    Which in itself makes my statement irrelevant as being the TRUTH It's really up to each and everyone of us, to live and be the change, as only in FREE WILL conditions we are CREATORS. All other expressions are slavery. It's all meant to be experienced and appreciated, in the end.
    Full circle, welcome to the Avalon dimension Tint.

7. Link to Post #127
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by tintagelcave (here)
    Has anyone of you experienced being THERE and remembered this, to tell us?
    Maybe you cant "tell" something which can only be experienced.
    Should i start telling you how my soup`s taste was, so that you will know? Whatever i tasted, my description will never recreate this experience within you.

8. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Yes, Bashi, that's the point I wanted to make, thanks for making it for me I wouldn't be able to know how your soup tastes, or know how it is to be you, when you tried explaining that to me.
    When we Awaken as One, thanks very much Viking, for this thread! we will experience what need not be told, I think, sharing telepathically or whatever you want to call it. But do we still make soup in the 6th dimension?

And when re-reading my post here, this evening, I also noticed that I forgot to share some thoughts.........that we as creators on EARTH are so attractive and special to good intentional ET races OUT THERE, that they gather here and wanna be friends with us. ET wants to go HOME! The ones that are lost in reason without a heart, need our capacities: consciousness and love, so badly, as there is no other way to go HOME: to join with Great Spirit, Source or God, if you will. So, let's be ready to meet the Visitors and be the teachers, companions or students. Who knows how many times we've lived through this Change we are in? Who knows we haven't been aliens invading Earth in our earlier liftimes?

Will we leave this Earth, this splendid wonderful Planet? I believe we are returning HOME on Earth, by the use of the secret space in the Heart through unconditional love and sacred marriage: the merging of female and male, right brain and left brain. I see us Avalonians heal her wounds, restoring our mutual respect, with this Great Lady.
    Now I feel a bit shy, having said that, Tint.
    Last edited by Victoria Tintagel; 8th October 2010 at 18:56. Reason: Correction text

9. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,204 times in 3,110 posts

And when re-reading my post here, this evening, I also noticed that I forgot to share some thoughts.........that we as creators on EARTH are so attractive and special to good intentional ET races OUT THERE, that they gather here and wanna be friends with us. ET wants to go HOME! The ones that are lost in reason without a heart, need our capacities: consciousness and love, so badly, as there is no other way to go HOME: to join with Great Spirit, Source or God, if you will. So, let's be ready to meet the Visitors and be the teachers, companions or students. Who knows how many times we've lived through this Change we are in? Who knows we haven't been aliens invading Earth in our earlier liftimes?

Will we leave this Earth, this splendid wonderful Planet? I believe we are returning HOME on Earth, by the use of the secret space in the Heart through unconditional love and sacred marriage: the merging of female and male, right brain and left brain. I see us Avalonians heal her wounds, restoring our mutual respect, with this Great Lady.
    Now I feel a bit shy, having said that, Tint.
    Don't be shy Tinty ... profound... I love it!!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

10. Link to Post #130
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

But do we still make soup in the 6th dimension?
    Yes, but it tastes better! :D

In all honesty, it's not the dimensions that change, because in reality all dimensions exist at once.... and the whole idea of dimensions is soooooo 3D ;-) It's not that we raise to a higher dimension.... It's more a tuning in (of the whole body, not just the consciousness). More like a radio where you tune in to a specific frequency to listen to the radio show, except we tune in to the frequency to experience that part of our reality. In the greater reality, not even the dimensions exist - it's a continuum of frequency rignht up to the frequency of godness where no individuality exists and we are all the one primal entity throughout all creation.

And the reason why it tastes better is that the higher frequency provides a greater range and attunement of the senses. "Physicality" isn't the sole realm of so-called "3D" existance, you can be "physical" in the higher frequencies, but the nature of the "physicality" is different.

And I can't believe I just said that.... I amaze myself with the stuff I come out with sometimes :-) :-)

Joel / Azarus Ankh'aa

11. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

You explained it perfectly, Joel ! It's not only soup that tastes better but merging with other consciousnesses, separated parts of yourself, is much better than the best tantric sex one could ever even imagine in this "normal" frequency here on earth.

Nancy

12. Link to Post #132
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    You explained it perfectly, Joel ! It's not only soup that tastes better but merging with other consciousnesses, separated parts of yourself, is much better than the best tantric sex one could ever even imagine in this "normal" frequency here on earth.

Nancy
    Well, actually, we can experience everything there is to expeerience right now if we wanted to...... It's just extremely difficult with the conditioning on our consciousness and spirit that has happened over the many millenia we have been on this planet, not to mention other spheres of experience we've been to along the way....

13. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	Project Magnet.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	2434
    Quote Posted by Celine (here)
    Your welcome.. He hasnt had coffee yet and he is just barely awake enought o speak lol

Back to topic..

Read this , this morning...interesting..

Canada Joins UFO Disclosure
    Wednesday February 25, 2009
    Add one more to our list of UFO friendly countries, Canada. The government has given the public access to 9,500 digital documents relating to UFOs. These files cover reports beginning in 1947 and continuing until the early 1980s.
    The files are an accumulation of reports gathered by Canada’s National Defense Department, the Department of Transport, the National Research Council, and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. They are called "Canada's UFOs: The Search for the Unknown," and can be viewed at the Library and Archives site.

What is interesting about the release is that they contain not just raw reports, but also various departmental opinions on some of the cases.
    I have a question for you. Why do so many of these releases begin on or around 1947?
    http://ufos.about.com/b/2009/02/25/c...disclosure.htm
    This is awesome thank you I never knew - just spammed my facebook with this - we'll see if I get a reaction from anyone! lol There is a document that totally 'outs' the USA as well.

http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/o...29-1401-e.html

14. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Quote In all honesty, it's not the dimensions that change, because in reality all dimensions exist at once.... and the whole idea of dimensions is soooooo 3D ;-) It's not that we raise to a higher dimension.... It's more a tuning in (of the whole body, not just the consciousness). More like a radio where you tune in to a specific frequency to listen to the radio show, except we tune in to the frequency to experience that part of our reality. In the greater reality, not even the dimensions exist - it's a continuum of frequency rignht up to the frequency of godness where no individuality exists and we are all the one primal entity throughout all creation.

And the reason why it tastes better is that the higher frequency provides a greater range and attunement of the senses. "Physicality" isn't the sole realm of so-called "3D" existance, you can be "physical" in the higher frequencies, but the nature of the "physicality" is different.

And I can't believe I just said that.... I amaze myself with the stuff I come out with sometimes :-) :-)

Joel / Azarus Ankh'aa
    Wow, Joel! Thanks for surprising yourself, ha ha.......! This is really wonderful! Our soup will taste better..... ha ha.......splendid explanation and insight......As if I've been there, just now and returned from that. You know? And that is so true! This sounds preposterous maybe, but I sense I am experiencing tuning in on those bandwidths where the soup tastes better, actually.
    Sometimes it looks like 2 picture slides in a frame, slowly moving images of 2 "realities" merging with each other. It's not at all in separation energy, which is 3D energy. No friction there.
    It is amazing and I can walk in a busy street, on Saturday, people around me in great anxiety and fatigue, my heart loving them all for who they are, while experiencing this.

I've got to be very much awake and go cautiously, like a jaguar through dense jungle. That's my favorite animal, when I center in my heart and move....... from there, feeling every fibre awake and alive....exactly on time with every move and step. This is being in the moment, utmost focus and concentration.
    It's amazingly beautiful and very very powerful. I'm not always in that state, I can choose to be in there if I want.....
    Phoenix flying a salto, diving and brushing Merlin's bust on the mantelpiece......

But, honestly, this makes me humble, cause this power is huge and awesome.......I have to take huge responsibilty for that....blazing sword.
    Picture Phoenix, flying around and swaying her Intertoy sword, excersising ..........swish....swooosshh.....here goes ....a lock of hair from Pan's head.
    And this is not about ME at ALL! You and anybody in a human body has that potential, the gates fly open now. I know for sure I am the creator of my life, of life for the Great Lady Gaia. And I am in cahoots with someone, whom I dearly love and honor. Tint.
    Last edited by Victoria Tintagel; 9th October 2010 at 05:46. Reason: cautiously removing some words

15. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Excellent interview with Richard C. Hoagland on Coast to Coast AM

Direct Link
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

16. Link to Post #136
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Thank you Dan. I'm listening to it now. Sounds really good so far.

17. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Renee and Celine. 1947, was the year the CIA with no democratic or congressional oversight. The CIA answered to the co-created National Security Council. Interesting enough, that was also the first year for the IMF.

18. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Cloud9 Now, this makes sense to me. This video you have provided rings sweet. Personnally, I am not worried about an Alien invasion (that's funny, I used a capital in the word alien, to express a proper noun. Well that's correct, the word most certainly isn't being used as a verb). Let the Aliens come. Shock? OH NO, Aliens! Pishaw!

If we already have an Alien presence, and there's nothing that tells me we don't, then we most certainly haven't been listen or, those who do deal with them haven't been dealing with the good guys. Moreover, I'm all for personal responsibility. There are those to which much has been given and I say, if you've got it, use it and use it now because we are fast coming upon the time where it won't matter.

Nope. I worry about those who are in charge who continue to disregard the reality of our human situation. Their lack of publically confronting the truth, so that we can actually deal with it, gets a full blown 10 from me, on a scale that measures insanity, with 1 being the most sane and 10 being full blown nuts!

19. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Furthermore,
    We got 7.5 billion pairs of hands and we can't create a symphony? I don't believe it! I am reminded of the comedian Jeff Foxworthy... "There's yur sign."

I mean, really... What are we aiming for? What the heck? Whose in charge here in the US, in Europe, in Africa, etc...? What's the big plan?

Kerry and Bill have created these great sites, we know the problems... Isn't this our venue?

OK, well then, I elect that we demand a bailout specific to planting indigenous trees on every earth day there is around the world. Growing trees should be one of our greatest market trends. I elect that our US government look into growing zoo plankton and releasing it into the ocean. Send government subsidized money to every fish farmer on the face of the planet, and we're not just talking Bass. Promote the birth of one, or no children. Let us promote the natural healing measures we have found, and let us die of natural causes. And for cripes sakes, why are we driving to work, when the Internet is available? Why isn't the US creating a rail system? Why aren't local governments superseding the utterly stupid rules and regulations of HOA's? What, stage of the game are we in, denial? If that's so, what follows next?

I mean no offense but we have got to lead, follow, or get out of the way!

So Aliens, if you are listening, come on.

20. Link to Post #140
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,755 times in 926 posts

One thing I cannot stand is someone requesting an interview, IF the individual has something of value to say then someome might ask them to consider an interview. Another is complaining about lack of funds..............JEEZ!! Most of us have had to struggle for years in researching/investigating, paying our own way, getting into debt simply trying to get the word out. You all know my views on ANY so called channelled data period.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast