+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast

Thread: Alien Invasion planned for Oct 2010?

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,567 times in 2,202 posts

Default Re: Alien Invasion planned for Oct 2010?

Ok I see where you are coming from Jaybee ...

If we are all here to learn lessons, what will happen to the ones who haven't learnt their lessons??

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

viking
    Quote Do you really think they'd come 'take us away' ?

viking

just can't think of any reason why would they want to visit uninvited...

if they turn up for 11/11, then we'll know elizabeth cooked it up.. and if she invited any, i am thinking they must be the ones with scaly skin, long tails.. l

3. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 times in 750 posts

The edit function wouldn't work for me just then...so this is what I wanted to say at the end of my last post..

edit to say....I'm talking about the whole of human-kind being healed...not ETs taking us anywhere...

So...whoops..am I off topic...?

But I think you maybe get the ETs you deserve...and the kind that you ponder on????

Maybe..perhaps.

I wish to be 'one' with the very nicest...bestest Ets that are on offer...lol

4. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Ok I see where you are coming from Jaybee ...

If we are all here to learn lessons, what will happen to the ones who haven't learnt their lessons??

viking
    Then maybe....we will ALL have to keep re-incarnating into this physical realm until they do...?

Just putting forward a possibility.

I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. But I HOPE that I'm trying to 'be better'.

5. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    viking

just can't think of any reason why would they want to visit uninvited...

if they turn up for 11/11, then we'll know elizabeth cooked it up.. and if she invited any, i am thinking they must be the ones with scaly skin, long tails.. l

Who says 'they' are un-invited...?

Musical interlude....

Scaly skin ?...long tales ?.....who cares what they look like..lol

Not me......

6. Link to Post #66
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 242 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Then maybe....we will ALL have to keep re-incarnating into this physical realm until they do...?

Just putting forward a possibility.

I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. But I HOPE that I'm trying to 'be better'.
    Try to see "time" more like series of sequences. A spiralling stairway. You take one step at the time, only when you can climb it.
    If you look at true history, you'll see series of loops. Those are sequences, one might say, designed for those folks involved to learn something new. If they have, they are able to take next step, if not, sequence loops back, and since we are immortal spirits, the amount of "repeats" for each sequence really matters not, just as it does not matter now. Some will take another step, some will loop back, just as it was many times before that and in the future.
    And remember- not all involved in current sequence are on same level too... there are "freshly graduated" that just grasp what does it mean "to be", but also "long timers" that enjoy uncovering finer aspects of "the game".

Remember that: nothing is lost, nothing is dead,what we perceive as such is energy flowing.

Though for careful observer it is obvious that there is vortex in the flow right here, someone designed this part of time space so there is a steep wall before breaking material veil, which means there is concentration of souls in human form that are ready to do it, but also lots of fresh ones, sharing same "vehicles" .. a dam on the flow so to speak.

By natural laws though, this dam will break, and flow will be restored. There are forces that are not happy about it, some fight to "repair" this old one, some make preparation for erecting another, but all those plans need consent of those capable of perceiving choice involved. This understanding is why many of us are here, now, or so I believe.

Understanding that, what is the point of alien invasion, staged or not? How do you force immortal, timeless spirit to stay in this lesson and provide power you need? Maybe care for those unable to make the step they feel involved with? Karmic debts? Maybe true belief that system is your friend, it only needs tweaking? The duty to protect those in need? Plain fear of unknown? This is real mind-war.

"Better" is relative. What you understand in your heart, is not.
    Last edited by Luke; 6th October 2010 at 11:52.

7. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

I'm having a problem with the edit/save function....that should be tails.......

8. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SaiCO (here)

"Better" is relative. What you understand in your heart, is not.

Thanks for feed back, SaiCO...I tend to try and keep it fairly simple when
    communicating BIG ideas...and let the individual who might receive my
    ideas/thoughts fill in the details in their own way.

Re. 'better'.......yes it's relative...to my development...but my development
    is relative to the 'whole'.

That's what I think, anyway...

9. Link to Post #69
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,237 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    I'm having a problem with the edit/save function....that should be tails.......

Rich tells me that due to the new upgrade there is a glitch in the system ..he said he will find it lol . For now once you click edit..go advanced..and the save works there..

10. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Thanks Celine....

11. Link to Post #71
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Your welcome.. He hasnt had coffee yet and he is just barely awake enought o speak lol

Back to topic..

Read this , this morning...interesting..

Canada Joins UFO Disclosure
    Wednesday February 25, 2009
    Add one more to our list of UFO friendly countries, Canada. The government has given the public access to 9,500 digital documents relating to UFOs. These files cover reports beginning in 1947 and continuing until the early 1980s.
    The files are an accumulation of reports gathered by Canada’s National Defense Department, the Department of Transport, the National Research Council, and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. They are called "Canada's UFOs: The Search for the Unknown," and can be viewed at the Library and Archives site.

What is interesting about the release is that they contain not just raw reports, but also various departmental opinions on some of the cases.

I have a question for you. Why do so many of these releases begin on or around 1947?

http://ufos.about.com/b/2009/02/25/c...disclosure.htm

12. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,567 times in 2,202 posts

Quote Posted by Celine (here)

I have a question for you. Why do so many of these releases begin on or around 1947?

http://ufos.about.com/b/2009/02/25/c...disclosure.htm
    Gotta be Roswell, Celine...

edit: ooops I thought it was a question you were asking Celine!!! just realized its on the original link!! duuuugh!!

viking
    Last edited by viking; 6th October 2010 at 12:38.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

13. Link to Post #73
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Lol no biggy...

It was what I thought to "Roswell"..

But I am wondering if there is anything else..

14. Link to Post #74
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,828 times in 232 posts

It's Blossom Goodchild all over again.
    Wake UP! this is a cheap and utterly ridiculous distraction provided by someone with either a hidden agenda or some form of brain defect.

If you think there is a nanogram of truth in her attempt for fame, i have a bridge to sell you, let me know

15. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Celine (here)
    Officially: that's because 1947 marks beginning of large-scale private travels by plane, using runways made for WWII, and de-militarized military transports. More people in the air=more reports. Also growing tension between US and Russia means more people's eyes are fixed on the skies, searching for anything out of ordinary.
    Also 1947 is year for both "Kenneth Arnold Sighting" and "Roswell Incident". What was "ball lightning" and "foo fighter" or "wheel in the sky", become recognizable with "flying saucer" monicker ("UFO" after 1952)

Unofficially, 1947 marks abrupt ending of "Operation Highjump" in Antarctica, which, some claim, meant skies become open for "nazi" breakaway civilization.
    Last edited by Luke; 6th October 2010 at 12:49.

16. Link to Post #76
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

That is very interesting Saico..

I was just wondering if ..Roswell could be a distraction, from other events that year..?

17. Link to Post #77
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 times in 478 posts

I beleive any alien invasion would be false, anytime in any circumstances. I have many reason to beleive it so, but some of them are:

1. A false flag scenario has already been introduced by Wernher Von Braun to Carol Rosin as a mean to maintain the actual frenetic militaro industrial complex in power: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ex...litics_ZCb.htm

2. Marshall Vian Summers and Alex Collier both claim to have received information from other inteligent species who are concerned about the intervention going on Earth done by a rogue alliance of races. Both said that invasion by force doesn't happen in our Galaxy anymore. There are several group of races and alliances in the Galaxy and the majors maintain peace. What is allowed is a 'traffic of influence', that could explain the secretive intervention, to convince the homeworld people to let their soveirgnty and recognize the alien leader as theirs. Jordan Maxwell latest presentation tend to confirm this theory.

3. If their was a possible real threat of alien invasion, why it had not happened already? Why now?

4. There might have a possible openned first contact from benevolent races that the manipulators wants to turn into the appearence of an invasion, knowing how smart and balanced a mass of people can be when facing the unknown, especially when mentally conditionned for alien invasion through the industrial movie propaganda, the mass could urgently ask the government to shoot them down and a whole New Paradigm would be thrown away.

Namaste, Steven

18. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Starting back about this time last year, intuitive information of all kinds began being hacked by the dark side. The end of the game is near and anyone they can feed false information to from the lower astral planes they will. They are throwing the kitchen sink at the whole situation in an effort to skew as many people as possible down the lower frequency time streams.

19. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quick glance at 1947 Wikipedia entry:
    • February 6 – South Pacific Commission (SPC) founded.
    • February 10 – In Paris, France, peace treaties are signed between the World War II
    • Allies and Italy, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, and Finland
    • February 12 A meteor creates an impact crater in Sikhote-Alin, in the Soviet Union
    • February 20 U.S. Army Ordnance Corps Hermes project V-2 rocket Blossom I launched into space carrying plant material and fruitflies, the first animals to enter space.
    • late february: end of "Operation Highjump"
    • March 1
      * The International Monetary Fund begins to operate.
      * Wernher von Braun marries his first cousin, the 18-year-old Maria von Quirstorp.
    • April 4 – International Civil Aviation Organization
    • May 22 – Cold War: In an effort to fight the spread of Communism, President Harry S. Truman signs an Act of Congress that implements the Truman Doctrine. This Act grants $400 million in military and economic aid to Turkey and Greece.
    • June 5 – U.S. Secretary of State George Marshall outlines the Marshall Plan for American reconstruction and relief aid to Europe.
    • June 21 Seaman Harold Dahl claims to have seen six UFOs near Maury Island in Puget Sound, Washington. On the next morning, Dahl reports the first modern so-called "Men in Black" encounter.
    • June 24 – Kenneth Arnold makes the first widely-reported UFO sighting near Mount Rainier, Washington.
    • July 7 – A supposedly downed extraterrestrial spacecraft is reportedly found in the Roswell UFO incident, near Roswell, New Mexico,
    • July 10 Princess Elizabeth announces her engagement to Lieutenant Philip Mountbatten.
    • July 11 – The Exodus leaves France for Palestine, with 4,500 Jewish Holocaust survivor refugees on board.
    • July 26 – Cold War: U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act of 1947 into law, creating the Central Intelligence Agency, the Department of Defense, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the National Security Council.
    • July 29 – After being shut down on November 9, 1946, for a refurbishment, the ENIAC computer, the world's first electronic digital computer, is turned back on again. It then remains in continuous operation until October 2, 1955.
    • August 14 – The Muslim majority region formed by the Partition of India gains independence from the British Empire and adopts the name Pakistan. While the transition is officially at midnight on this day, Pakistan celebrates its independence on August 14, compared with India on the 15th, because the Pakistan Standard Time is 30 minutes behind the standard time of India.
    • August 15 - The Hindu majority region formed by the Partition of India gains independence from the British Empire and retains the name India.
    • October 14 – The United States Air Force test pilot, Captain Chuck Yeager, flies a Bell X-1 rocket plane faster than the speed of sound, the first time that this has been accomplished in level flight, or climbing.
    • November 2 In California, the designer and airplane pilot Howard Hughes performs the maiden flight of the Spruce Goose, the largest fixed-wing aircraft ever built. (The flight lasts only eight minutes, and the "Spruce Goose" is never flown again.)
    • November 24 – Red Scare: The U.S. House of Representatives votes 346–17 to approve citations of Contempt of Congress against the so-called Hollywood 10, after the ten men refuse to co-operate with the House Un-American Activities Committee concerning allegations of communist influences in the movie business. (The ten men are blacklisted by the Hollywood movie studios on the following day).
    • December 22 The first practical electronic transistor is demonstrated by Bardeen, Brattain, and Shockley of the United States.
    • Undated:
      * The Doomsday Clock is set.
      * The House Un-American Activities Committee begins its investigations into communism in Hollywood.
      * Cambridge University begins to admit women as full students.
      * Mikhail Kalashnikov designs the AK-47 assault rifle.
      * Raytheon produces the first commercial microwave oven.
      * Women's suffrage is granted in Argentina.
      * In a cave in and around the Wadi Qumran (near the ruins of the ancient settlement of Khirbet Qumran, on the northwest shore of the Dead Sea), several tall pottery jars containing leather scrolls are discovered, which later become known as the Dead Sea scrolls.[1]
      * By discovery of Promethium in products of nuclear fission, the last gap of the periodic table is closed.
    Last edited by Luke; 6th October 2010 at 13:17.

20. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

So here is what bothers me everyone is quick to jump all over Collen and here message, But if it were David Icke or someone close to the project would we be having all this discussion I seriously doubt it. If what is said about the mind control technology is true then we have no way of knowing if anything that anyone says is really true on these matters. Everyone is quick to attack channelers and there message but not so quick or do not question people coming out of a corrupt government who lies about everything how do we know they are not subject to the same types of technology and mind control. A government and the powers that be put so much effort into controlling the populations how much effort do you think they put into controlling there own employees?
    ‎"The means by which we live have outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast