+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast

Thread: How to reduce the human population ???

1. Link to Post #101
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Default Re: How to reduce the human population ???

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    This is my solution to the population problem.
    Hey Grip,

I agree with what you say, except that these are not solutions at all.

If it was that easy...

We have to be realistic here, mate.

What are the real chances of changing the current order for the best?

Honestly, the chances of implementing these measures are very very low, pretty much nonexistent in practical terms.

It all depends on your first step, which is eliminating the greedy elite, and honestly, I don't see it happening anytime soon...And even if it happened, it probably would not be a smooth process and a lot of people would die anyway.

So, as long as there's no feasible and practical way to implement these things you say, they are not solutions at all.

I could easily say that the solution for overpopulation is to colonize other planets or invent a shrinking machine to make us smaller, but it would be the same thing; a solution that can't be implemented isn't a solution.

Or I could say that the solution to my financial problems is to win the lottery but...well....it would be the same thing. It's a non-solution.

If we analyze the trends, there's a huge probability that overpopulation will become an extreme serious problem soon and that radical measures will be applied to solve it.

The truth is, brother, that we're all in this mess and we don't have a clue about how to fix it...At least I don't. I've been spending the biggest part of my adulthood trying to figure out these issues but every time I think I've found a solution, just seconds later, I realize I've just found ten more problems instead.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 14th December 2013 at 12:37.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

blufire (14th December 2013), Eram (14th December 2013), Robin (15th December 2013), seko (15th December 2013), skippy (14th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

First off... all this talk about 'overpopulation', is just so much programming by the 'controllers'.

It's getting very tiresome to read the comments of proponents of 'depopulation', as it does Not address, much less, acknowledge what you are truly suggesting... i.e; Mass Murder.

I thought humans have had enough of That.

For all those that feel that depopulation is the only answer... well... not to be too flippant, BUT

You First! You're welcome to go at Any Time... then you will Never need to worry about 'overpopulation' on Earth, Ever Again (if you so Choose)

You have Free Will, after all.
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Eram (14th December 2013), learninglight (15th December 2013), OnyxKnight (14th December 2013), Sebastion (14th December 2013), seko (15th December 2013), skippy (14th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    This is my solution to the population problem.
    Hey Grip,

I agree with what you say, except that these are not solutions at all.

If it was that easy...

What are the real chances of changing the current order for the best?

Honestly, the chances of implementing these measures are very very low, pretty much nonexistent in practical terms.
    Hi Raf,

The biggest grip that tbtp has over us exist in our minds.
    We feel unable to change the current because of what it would take to change it and the forces that will oppose it.

Kirk Sorensen (the guy who is now pushing the "liquid fluoride thorium reactor") had a promising career by NASA until he found out about this technique that had already developed in the sixties.
    He gave up his job in order to get this technique out of the moth balls and start pushing it's agenda again.

It is from people like these that change has to come...... and it will.... if we only open up to it.

Not all that changes is in favor of the agenda of tbtp and they do not have the power over us that we give them credit for.

The biggest obstacle is to win the minds of the masses and sometimes, all it takes it one figure to step up to the plate and give an inspirational impulse to get the ball rolling.

Don't give up before we even tried my friend
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

OnyxKnight (14th December 2013), RMorgan (14th December 2013), Wind (14th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

1. The very first thing we need to do is fire the elite, globalist, psychopathic, heartless, soulless bankster cabal bastards who are running the planet. They have had thousands of years to run things and they have done nothing but screw everything up. I don’t care if Fulford’s ninjas take all of them out in a “night of a thousand swords” or Drake puts them on trial and adjudicates them or David Wilcock teaches them how to ascend or COBRA initiates an “event” with his alien resistance forces. They have got to go NOW.
    All of them are BSers. Used to have more faith in David W. But I don't think he is being genuine with whatever statements he makes nowadays.

I also wish to comment that genetically modified doesn't by default mean something bad. Its how you do that, and for what purpose. So far, they haven't done a great moral and ethical job with genetic engineering. Most obvious with food.

The rest, I pretty much agree with all. Except for the Miley comment . She's a human being, albeit very much used, to further some kind of minor agenda, but nonetheless, like us.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Eram (14th December 2013), gripreaper (15th December 2013), learninglight (15th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

I could easily say that the solution for overpopulation is to colonize other planets or invent a shrinking machine to make us smaller, but it would be the same thing; a solution that can't be implemented isn't a solution.
    If people are educated (that by default should mean educated on planned parenting, and the consequences of having more than one or two children), are aware of the problems we faced here, know potential technologies and types of energy that can be used more effectively there, and better allocation of resources ... that should spell a better situation than the one we had here on Earth. I don't see colonizing Mars or another planet under these factors in place would not be a solution. Mars has a lot of territory, no ecosystems (that are at least widespread), that we may be a posing danger to, raw materials and metals, frozen water, wind-powered energy etc.
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 14th December 2013 at 21:16.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Eram (14th December 2013), RMorgan (14th December 2013), seko (15th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    Not all that changes is in favor of the agenda of tbtp and they do not have the power over us that we give them credit for.
    The problem is, brother, that they do.

They control all essential resources that make up society as we know it.

All industries, all sectors of the economy. Everything is controlled by them.

If some day they decide to stop the gears of the world, they could. Half the population would die from starvation, sickness and from the chaos itself in just a few months.

Lets not be naive, brother...These people control us by controlling everything we consider essential to live.

I see people here dreaming all the time about a day when someone will somehow manage to remove these guys from control...Dreaming wont change a thing, brother.

While people dream, the clock is ticking and they're winning; no one is doing anything about it besides complaining.

Who's going to remove them from power and how?

The masses are our only hope, but they love to be slaves. They love this system and, in fact, most of them would do anything to protect it. They love shopping malls, credit cards, iphones, ipads, McDonald's, Coca-Cola and everything else...They go to wars and kill people for it.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 14th December 2013 at 18:31.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Eram (14th December 2013), Kalamos (14th December 2013), Robin (15th December 2013), Shezbeth (14th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

The elite own all the resources yes, but the million dollar question is..... are they that organized and unified?

In spite all of the conspiracy theories that seem to point this way, I have never seen any proof of this. Have you?

On the contrary.

Changes, for better of worse have often come through people that just "did it".
    They never looked at their chances and the opposition forces.
    They just felt like becoming the change and went for it.
    Last edited by Eram; 14th December 2013 at 19:21.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

RMorgan (14th December 2013), seko (15th December 2013), skippy (14th December 2013), Wind (15th December 2013)

15. Link to Post #108
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

If I might shift gears for a moment, I'd like to address an aspect of the population that is of particular concern to,... well at least me. I will call it the Idiocracy phenomenon.

Simply (and I am sure most are familiar) it is the propensity of the population at large to most significantly procreate amongst individuals who are more in tune with the preconceived social constructs that are at large.

Quote They love shopping malls, credit cards, iphones, ipads, McDonald's, Coca-Cola and everything else
    Yeah, those ones. Have you ever tried talking with an NFL (American Football) fanatic about how the professional sports system was designed as a gladiatorial distraction from which (thanks to fantasy football) an individual can infinitely submit to? That it was engendered to appeal to a preexisting tribe mentality and thereby serve to cause intersocial divides?

Or how about chemtrails? I have been going on about chemtrails every day for 5 moths now, because I work outside and they're always there. There are 3 (of about 20) who are actually starting to think twice about what I'm talking about, but the rest start spouting things like "Careful or he'll start talking ahout the lizards again".

And that's another one, the ET potential. Ever talk to a socialized individual about that? EVEN with individuals like that Canadian Defense Minister ON RECORD talking about the presence/existence of ETs.

I am all for the collective awakening of society, but there are a variety of facets of society who are entirely too seduced by the presented illusions to give consideration to any other 'way'.

16. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)
    If I might shift gears for a moment, I'd like to address an aspect of the population that is of particular concern to,... well at least me. I will call it the Idiocracy phenomenon.

Simply (and I am sure most are familiar) it is the propensity of the population at large to most significantly procreate amongst individuals who are more in tune with the preconceived social constructs that are at large.

Quote They love shopping malls, credit cards, iphones, ipads, McDonald's, Coca-Cola and everything else
    Yeah, those ones. Have you ever tried talking with an NFL (American Football) fanatic about how the professional sports system was designed as a gladiatorial distraction from which (thanks to fantasy football) an individual can infinitely submit to? That it was engendered to appeal to a preexisting tribe mentality and thereby serve to cause intersocial divides?

Or how about chemtrails? I have been going on about chemtrails every day for 5 moths now, because I work outside and they're always there. There are 3 (of about 20) who are actually starting to think twice about what I'm talking about, but the rest start spouting things like "Careful or he'll start talking ahout the lizards again".

And that's another one, the ET potential. Ever talk to a socialized individual about that? EVEN with individuals like that Canadian Defense Minister ON RECORD talking about the presence/existence of ETs.

I am all for the collective awakening of society, but there are a variety of facets of society who are entirely too seduced by the presented illusions to give consideration to any other 'way'.
    Yup,

We all start our evolutionary cycle as human beings as an ignorant barbarian

Then we climb ... and climb... slowly (If the forces of darkness don't turn us into idiots again) and after tens of thousands of incarnations, we start talking to each other on a forum, lead by a British Cow Boy, wondering why all the newbies are as ignorant as we once were

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Kalamos (14th December 2013), learninglight (15th December 2013), RMorgan (14th December 2013), Wind (15th December 2013)

18. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Well, do we? If I’m being realistic and practical doing my part for the population problem, then I would not worry about the food I eat or what I drink, or if I smoke or if I am overexposed to microwave technology, but would party on and die as soon as possible. While accelerating towards my own death, I would encourage and teach my children not to procreate and to do the same.

But instead, in my selfishness, I’m eating organic foods, drinking clean and clear pure water, detoxing regularly, and meditating for solutions which might come from a higher vantage point of consciousness and extending the probability of my own lifespan, while looking for solutions which do not have any practicality within the existing paradigm of scarcity, competition, and religious fervor for supporting an elite class without any regard for the planet or her inhabitants.

They control all essential resources that make up society as we know it. All industries, all sectors of the economy. Everything is controlled by them. I see people here dreaming all the time about a day when someone will somehow manage to remove these guys from control...Dreaming wont change a thing, brother. While people dream, the clock is ticking and they're winning; no one is doing anything about it besides complaining. Who's going to remove them from power and how?
    I don’t know the practical answer or the realistic answer, but taking them out is still the solution. They are doing genetic modification, terraforming the planet for the next human upgrade, and are performing covert genocidal population reduction of the existing genome through GMO foods, chemtrails, fluoride, mercury and microwave technology. They are already in full implementation of population reduction right under our noses and most people, even here at Avalon, do not see it.

So, if there is a population problem due to the elite manipulation of the genome and messing with our DNA thousands of years ago making it possible for us to go against nature and procreate like rabbits, and this IS WHAT THEY did, then they are now implementing solutions to fix their own f’up and genetically engineering the type of slave human they want to personally aggrandize their own hedonistic psychopathic inhuman natures, and getting rid of us.

There is NOTHING benevolent about what they are doing no matter how nice they package it into “global sustainable initiatives” or “global villages” or whatever other crap they shove down our throats to make it sound benevolent, to the point of even using the etheric planes of consciousness to microwave entrainment into our minds through mind control so even the few very intelligent souls left will buy into it!

The masses are our only hope, but they love to be slaves. They love this system and, in fact, most of them would do anything to protect it. They love shopping malls, credit cards, iphones, ipads, McDonald's, Coca-Cola and everything else...They go to wars and kill people for it.
    So, let’s quit being practical then. Educating people not to f’k like rabbits and cannibalizing their host planet is not going to cut it, as the religious indoctrination is imbedded in their very DNA due to centuries of elite indoctrination into such dogma.

We have to radically shift the whole paradigm, and the only way to do that is to go back to my solutions and implement the first solution, get rid of the problem first. The rest of the solutions are more likely to occur once these elite are gone. If huge numbers of people die implementing these solutions, then so be it. If we don’t do it, the elite will get their new slave race, homo sapien sapiens will be extinct, and the chance of being able to ascend into full regalia super consciousness will have passed.

Otherwise, nature will purge us like a dog purges flees and it won’t matter anyway. She will either continue to host billions of people, or she will purge. We either have time to wake up and embrace full balanced consciousness and responsible husbandry of this planet, or we don’t.

If we totally trash this planet and the human genome collapses and disappears, then the 16 billion years of evolution just went down the drain and the grand experiment of attempting to hold the fullness of spirit in a body just failed. In any event, we as souls will go onto another game and find something else to do.

“Ke sera sera”
    Last edited by gripreaper; 14th December 2013 at 20:35.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Eram (14th December 2013), observer (15th December 2013), Sebastion (14th December 2013), Shezbeth (14th December 2013), thunder24 (14th December 2013), Wind (15th December 2013)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

We have to radically shift the whole paradigm, and the only way to do that is to go back to my solutions and implement the first solution, get rid of the problem first.
    Hey brother,

Again, talking is easy.

How would you eliminate them in the first place?

Do you have a feasible plan to implement this first solution?

Honestly, do you even know who they are for sure?

Even if you knew who they are, do you think you could get even close to them on your own?

The only way to do this is with the support of the masses, brother, and the masses...they don't want to remove them, they want to be them.

As I said, this is a non-solution if you can't find a way to implement it.

Cheers,

Raf.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

AuCo (16th December 2013), Eram (15th December 2013)

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Do you have a feasible plan to implement this first solution?
    Nope

Honestly, do you even know who they are for sure?
    Pretty sure, but not totally.

Even if you knew who they are, do you think you could get even close to them on your own?
    Nope

As I said, this is a non-solution if you can't find a way to implement it.
    So, this discussion is over? We should abandon the possibility of taking out these psychopathic elite controllers because it is not practical and the masses are not on board? So, its hopeless and I should just go grab myself an energy drink, a sugary glazed donut and go turn on the TV?

Or should I hang in on this thread for awhile and see if anyone else comes up with a solution that is better? I'm open to suggestions, as long as it does not involve embracing and supporting the psychopathic elite. You got any suggestions Raf?
    Last edited by gripreaper; 14th December 2013 at 21:22.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Eram (15th December 2013), observer (15th December 2013), OnyxKnight (14th December 2013), RMorgan (14th December 2013), seko (15th December 2013), thunder24 (14th December 2013), Wind (15th December 2013)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

You got any suggestions Raf?
    Honestly?

No, I don't.

I don't have a clue, brother.

I think we, the people, share about half of the blame for this mess, in the first place.

As long as we're unable to make people take self-responsibility and fix their side of the problem first, I don't think we'll ever make the "elite" fix theirs.

Ultimately, I just hope that some sort of natural catastrophe will eventually do the job for us, giving us the opportunity to start from scratch.

Anyway, if someone comes up with a perfect plan and manages to fix it, it would be great...However, I think this is very unlikely to happen.

The magnitude of the problem is overwhelming, at least for my intellect.

Cheers,

Raf.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Eram (15th December 2013), Wind (15th December 2013)

26. Link to Post #114
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 times in 403 posts

This will be my last post here period. A sincere thank you to all those who took my initial proposition that we have a population problem, seriously.

Many people think you can just take out the elite/TPTB. You have no idea who they are and how much they pervade every aspect of life. You are the real powers that be but you give away your power.

For every person of power you take down or replace, another WILL ALWAYS take their place. Greed and ignorance pervade the human species. Buddha talked of the same behaviour 2500 years ago and the same behaviour will be here in another 2500 years. You cannot change the world without bringing complete awareness to the SELF.

We created the problem of overpopulation, not some amorphous mass of elite controllers. And to those who say there is no problem - how much does it take to sustain one human being for an 83 years of life ? How many cows, sheep, pigs, fish, crops, trees, tonnes of coal, minerals, sunshine, fellow human beings, tonnes of petrol and oil, electricity, plastic, synthetic substances, tonnes of disposable and recyclable materials, kilograms of cotton and synthetic textiles, kilograms of rubber, synthetic drugs, kilograms of paper, cardboard and wood, and so on ??? And at what expense ? Bill hit the issue on the head. If you want to have a planet that provides for healthy human beings and widespread biodiversity (they do have a right to exist don't they ?), our current numbers and beyond are not going to cut the mustard !

See the full impact of sustaining 1 person and you will see the real problems associated with the expanding human population (shrinking my ass !).

If you want o understand the behaviour of some of those in power (some, not all), see the reality of how a human being lives on planet Earth and then you will KNOW why decisions are made for us.

I have previously talked a little about The Architecture - the real power structure that directs humanity. You might say there are 3 arms or tiers to that structure. At the top the ET's (a group of 9 representing many different races), in the middle a group of 90 (2 representatives from 45 countries) and then underneath the messy parts - the corporations and the covert military groups. The 90 talk about the issues that will go beyond the life of those below. They are chosen by the ET's for their uniqueness, their compassion, their unique perspectives and their honesty. Of them the ET's choose a smaller group, a group of 16 who make critical decisions with the alien at the top. And do you know what kind of people these nasty elites are ??? Many of them ordinary people. Like the single mother with 3 children who lives a very ordinary, poor life. some have money and power but others do not. The ET's choose the 16 because these people have great moral integrity.

Your ideas of who has the power are all wrong. You are fixed on SOME of those on the bottom wrung. The ET's a working patiently to guide humanity to a healthier place in our evolution. It will take millenia. But they have always been here and are here now for the long run. The point we are at somehere near the bottom of the J curve, will pass in some form or another and we will continue to have problems but the population problem will be the GREATEST unless the PEOPLE or those in power do something about it. And while many people are stuck arguing that it's a myth or a lie, there are others in and out of power who are doing something about it.

Much of what has been suggested has been considered by the 90 and the 16. The idea of transplanting humans elsewhere was thrown out long ago. It was recognized by humans that we need to sort out our population problem and grow up before we will be allowed out there. And bear in mind, the Creator Races and many of the other ETs have been working with these issues since before our planet came into existence. These are ancient issues to them and new issues to us. But it is imperitive that we put aside our emotional volatility and start dealing with the problem.

I posted this thread to see if people here could use their hearts and minds to confront this issue honestly (please read my original post) but it seems that many people have become distracted and emotive. I stated that I was primarily going to play the role of observer and that I would not be the only one. And I haven't been.

If this small selection of humanity struggles to acknowledge the issue and to come up with a host of workable solutions, what hope is there that the masses would do any better. Little wonder then that those in power are doing it for us.

You may not like what I have to say and you might even hate me, but I am pushing this issue because I care about all of us.

In January I was given 3-6 months to live. I am ready to die at any time. But I plan on outliving all predictions of my mortality. And while I am here, I no longer have any desire to pussy foot around, to be a follower or to avoid looking at the ugly reality of the mess WE have created.

I urge you all to use your hearts and minds to explore the solutions and to take real world action.

Peace and goodwill to all,

Bright.
    Last edited by Bright Garlick; 15th December 2013 at 04:34.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

Jean-Marie (15th December 2013), Pweeky (5th February 2014), Robin (15th December 2013), Shikasta (15th December 2013)

28. Link to Post #115
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

actually, this planet going completely green will allow it to grow to 50 billion people...

but if we keep trashing the place, dumping nukes, oils and chemical in the ocean, it isn't the same story...

3 vertical farms can feed all of New York City, healthier than they eat today, from our chemtrail ridden food sources...

We breath it, we eat it...

we can at least stop eating it by moving our food sources indoors with purifiers, a 50 story building with water flowing from top to bottom can produce as much shell fish as the world now harvests... Fish both fresh and saltwater can be raised indoors cleaner than our oceans and lakes...

Fruits, Grains, Vegitable... all can be grown indoors...

we don't need 100 banks on every corner, time to get something good coming from those buildings...

cars need to go green, we can't stop gasses from the arctic melting from the pollution China is pumping out which blows to the arctic...

Japan killed our sea, but China is attacking the world by carelessness...

29. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bright Garlick (here)
    This will be my last post here period.
    Why? This is your thread and I have yet to hear what your solutions are.

Many people think you can just take out the elite/TPTB. You have no idea who they are and how much they pervade every aspect of life.
    I have an idea how they pervade every aspect of my life and all sentient beings on this planet. I have an idea, supported by all the early historical references, the archeological records, and the stone structures, hieroglyphs, and ancient texts, exactly who they are and what they did and what they are up to.

For every person of power you take down or replace, another WILL ALWAYS take their place.
    So, these nefarious elite are like a dragon, cut one head off and two grow back in it's place? So why are we debating solutions if it is hopeless?

Greed and ignorance pervade the human species. Buddha talked of the same behavior 2500 years ago and the same behavior will be here in another 2500 years. You cannot change the world without bringing complete awareness to the SELF.
    I agree that each individual needs to bring complete awareness to the SELF. As far as greed and ignorance pervading the human species, how did they get that way? Its unnatural, goes against nature, and is NOT the inherent indigenous nature of the human species to BE ignorant and greedy. This is a DIRECT result of the machinations of the alien interloper elites who F'd our women, messed with our DNA, altered the remaining strands into dormancy, programmed in the procreative genes which are against nature, and created the problem we are now faced with.

We created the problem of overpopulation, not some amorphous mass of elite controllers.
    No WE did not. I DID NOT create an overpopulation problem and I don't see the elite controllers as amorphous. They are heartless, soulless, psychopathic, murderous, self aggrandizing, hedonistic, energy vampiring, alien interlopers who have done absolutely NOTHING to further the genomes evolution to full consciousness OR to foster complete awareness of the SELF.

On the contrary, what they have done, is covertly and overtly raped, pillaged, murdered, starved, tortured, stolen, coveted, vampired, seduced, altered, manipulated, and trashed this planet and the indigenous souls who live here.

You are the real powers that be but you give away your power.
    NO I do not give away my power. On the contrary, I am an extreme advocate of NOT giving power away and I practice generating energy, husbanding it, focusing it and emanating it in ways which are edifying to the entire human species.

I encourage self responsibility, self determination, sovereignty, awakening and humans developing into their full potential as empathic sentient beings with full spectrum consciousness and spirit indwelling in the human body as the ancient gnostics taught us and the alien interlopers have hidden and destroyed.

I have previously talked a little about The Architecture - the real power structure that directs humanity. You might say there are 3 arms or tiers to that structure. At the top the ET's (a group of 9 representing many different races), in the middle a group of 90 (2 representatives from 45 countries) and then underneath the messy parts - the corporations and the covert military groups. The 90 talk about the issues that will go beyond the life of those below. They are chosen by the ET's for their uniqueness, their compassion, their unique perspectives and their honesty. Of them the ET's choose a smaller group, a group of 16 who make critical decisions with the alien at the top. And do you know what kind of people these nasty elites are ??? Many of them ordinary people. Like the single mother with 3 children who lives a very ordinary, poor life. some have money and power but others do not. The ET's choose the 16 because these people have great moral integrity.
    You're describing a pyramidal hierarchy power structure as existing outside the 3rd dimensional world and that this alleged "architecture" controls this planet and makes the critical decisions as representatives of who? I don't recall ever asking for a hierarchical pyramid structure to run things. If I wanted that I would just join the Amway business. What about free will? Does this thread want to go down the road of divine destiny or free will?

Your ideas of who has the power are all wrong. You are fixed on SOME of those on the bottom wrung. The ET's are working patiently to guide humanity to a healthier place in our evolution.
    You and some others refer to aliens working patiently to guide humanity. What I find interesting is that those who make such claims have had visitations and are adamant that what they have seen is true and benevolent, that there is an extinction level event that the "guardians" architecture is helping us to survive and that the elite controllers are "in on" the preservation of the genome.

This controlling elite infrastructure, in concert with benevolent aliens, is doing good for humanity while it is us humans who are screwed up and need modification, saving, fixing, guiding and control.

Much of what has been suggested has been considered by the 90 and the 16.
    Oh well that's great. Would you be so kind as to let us in on the "plan" so we can democratically vote on the plan and see if it is something we actually want and is in alignment with the collective dream of all sentient beings, to hold the fulness of spirit in a body and experience all of the polarized aspects of the full electromagnetic light spectrum of consciousness which makes up all manifestation?

What if I were to suggest that everything occurs in perfect balance and is a conscious co-creation and that creative evolution is moving along quite nicely and that we don't need any psychopathic interlopers to alter the timelines? What if the Yuga cycles are correct and we are coming out of a dark age and moving into higher resonance and frequency, and that the dharma of our collective dream is assured and we will not perish or totally destroy the earth or fully deplete her? What if the ancient gnostic sages were correct and the immortal spirit, having a human experience, created this whole hologram and everything is going along swimmingly fine?

What if consciousness is moving away from victimhood and towards full responsibility and the elite controllers are desperately trying to maintain their pyramidal control system and are failing, and their use of entrainment through mind control is creating the images in the minds of some who then create archetypes and symbols to justify projected lower astral fears and griefs out into the matrix?

What if there is a mass awakening occurring and it is those who align themselves with ET's guardian architecture are delusional, and those who are embracing their own sentience, taking responsibility for themselves, seeking knowledge and wisdom of the ancient gnostics, and emanating this energy into the matrix, are actually the ones who are transforming the earth towards a more benevolent outcome?

If this small selection of humanity struggles to acknowledge the issue and to come up with a host of workable solutions, what hope is there that the masses would do any better. Little wonder then that those in power are doing it for us.
    Its no wonder that those in power, who absconded with the genome, would now feel compelled to further their nefarious agenda and try to dumb us down further as they failed to engineer the SOUL out of us in the last manipulation, and we are awakening and embracing our sentience and are not being good little slaves like they selfishly want us to.

In January I was given 3-6 months to live. I am ready to die at any time. But I plan on outliving all predictions of my mortality. And while I am here, I no longer have any desire to pussy foot around, to be a follower or to avoid looking at the ugly reality of the mess WE have created.
    I admire your resolve. Just come out with it then and don't pussy foot around.

I urge you all to use your hearts and minds to explore the solutions and to take real world action.
    I am using my mind and heart to create, evolve and emanate energy into the collective. I dislike the Hegelian dialectic of "problem, reaction, solution" or pyramidal power structures or guardians, controllers, architecture, and outside influences making decisions, directives, and guidance without my permission, awareness, or agreement in a universe of sovereign free will.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 15th December 2013 at 09:09.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Eram (15th December 2013), learninglight (15th December 2013), Rocky_Shorz (16th December 2013), Sebastion (15th December 2013), thunder24 (15th December 2013), Wind (15th December 2013)

31. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

I don't think BG has any solutions. He spoke of them in 4 threads and abandoned discussion in every single one of them. Funny that he says this is something he devoted/plans to devote a major portion of his life to. I don't see any devotion or dedication to the subject matter. Just empty talk. I'd rather discuss this with somebody who is serious BG, and I don't think you are one of those people.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

skippy (15th December 2013)

33. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    actually, this planet going completely green will allow it to grow to 50 billion people...

but if we keep trashing the place, dumping nukes, oils and chemical in the ocean, it isn't the same story...

3 vertical farms can feed all of New York City, healthier than they eat today, from our chemtrail ridden food sources...

We breath it, we eat it...

we can at least stop eating it by moving our food sources indoors with purifiers, a 50 story building with water flowing from top to bottom can produce as much shell fish as the world now harvests... Fish both fresh and saltwater can be raised indoors cleaner than our oceans and lakes...

Fruits, Grains, Vegitable... all can be grown indoors...

we don't need 100 banks on every corner, time to get something good coming from those buildings...

cars need to go green, we can't stop gasses from the arctic melting from the pollution China is pumping out which blows to the arctic...

Japan killed our sea, but China is attacking the world by carelessness...
    Reading this post was is like a breath of fresh air.

What is this perspective where one Being that is "in the forest" living in the trenches, so to speak, on planet Earth that looks around and says "There's too many people here. There are not enough resources." Is that not limited?

Meditation does provide a higher more inclusive perspective. Then you KNOW. True Whole Self Awareness is critical to the awareness of holistic solutions. KNOW that consciousness creates. KNOW the Self within as a creator. Learn the bio-machine and its environment with its elemental constituents and relate to LIFE consciously.

It's a process. It seems accelerated now, but its sill a process. We are realizing that we DO have power. Not just the power of the mind, but the power of the heart and soul -- all unified. Unity comes from Truth and Love, by being real and authentic.

Here's a solution: Let's use our soul power, our power of will through the use of conscious intentions. Group intentions are VERY powerful.

"We intend to restore the Earth to a healthy balance while living in peace and freedom while pursuing our individual path to creativity and happiness. Goodwill toward ALL prevails on our clean, pristine, harmonious life system."

This is NOT "dreaming" and if it was labeled as such, it should be more highly regarded. This is the physics of consciousness. This is our power. When we understand the science behind it rather that dismissing it, we can take our power back and stop pussyfooting around.

I'm not just talking. I'm doing something with my life and living these values. NOBODY can bully us, intimidate us, or stop us. WE ARE the POWER.

If anyone is interested, we could start a solution-oriented group intention thread and we can prove out the efficacy of the group visioning process. I've proven it before and I'd be happy to demonstrate it again.

Let's grow food and feed each other. Let's stand for the Truth when we come up against the bullies in our lives. I am.

Lots of love, compassion, and peace to ALL,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

OnyxKnight (15th December 2013), Rocky_Shorz (16th December 2013), Wind (15th December 2013)

35. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote I am using my mind and heart to create, evolve and emanate energy into the collective. I dislike the Hegelian dialectic of "problem, reaction, solution" or pyramidal power structures or guardians, controllers, architecture, and outside influences making decisions, directives, and guidance without my permission, awareness, or agreement in a universe of sovereign free will.
    Thank you, gripreaper. That is the supreme Truth that this a universe of sovereign free will.

Our WILL is our power. We are FREE. We need to just realize our sovereignty and claim it. It was usurped by deception and social programming that limited our Self-Realization and our inherent power.

I'm in that process mySelf. It is challenging. (understatement)

Gosh, in my present circumstances, I feel ripped apart on the inside. I sense very deep transformation. I sometimes oscillate between feeling like a frightened child to feeling so powerful that I'd be afraid for anyone that got in my way. It's being born and coming through. I do yoga and mediation and various regulating techniques, but I'm not as good as I could be yet. I'm trying to get better.

Lots of love,
    Michelle Marie

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Eram (15th December 2013), gripreaper (15th December 2013), Rocky_Shorz (16th December 2013), Wind (15th December 2013)

37. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Those who view manifestation from the quantum level see that the universe is abundant, that all manifestation is a hologram created by its inhabitants, and that anything can be created if we choose to do so.

In a paradigm of scarcity, governed by the lower astral of the body, where fear, hunger, grief, and suffering reside, one sees a limited earth, scarce resources being forever depleted, cancerous cannibalism of the host planet, death, destruction and hopelessness.

In the quantum, there is no linear time. All manifestation exists and all form continues to form and transform based on the observer who holds the hologram in place. The energetic matrix which holds the body hologram in place is astounding when it is not severed from unity consciousness by structures and beliefs. It is the actual beliefs which sequester this energy and make it not available for creation, which cause a slower rate of oscillation or density we call 3 dimensional. Lose the beliefs and energy expands and coalesces with the universe and changes the form.

Oh, but this is not practical while there are millions starving all around the planet. Well then, if that is your belief, then I'd sell everything and gather up all my resources and fly over to those starving and give my life to feed them. Your beliefs determine your path from a soul level. That would be the most honest thing to do when looking in the mirror and facing who you are.

And this is what embracing the true SELF really means, to fully feel what is occurring in your body and in your energy field, admit the beliefs and structures holding the hologram of your reality in place, experience them to the fullest until they are fully imbedded in your DNA, and return to wholeness and the ability to create the hologram which you dream about and the entire collective agreed to.

From this vantage point the universe is abundant.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

observer (15th December 2013), Rocky_Shorz (16th December 2013), Sebastion (15th December 2013), Wind (15th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast