+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Root Canals: Cause of Many Degenerative Diseases

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Default Re: Root Canals: Cause of Many Degenerative Diseases

I read about this a few years ago. I had previously had all the mercury amalgam fillings removed a few years ago. At my expense became of course insurance will not pay for that. The problem with amalgam is not only do they position you but they expand and thus crack your teeth. That then results in the need for caps because there is not enough existing tooth to fill. My next problem was the caps cracked and one tooth developed nerve damage and thus a root canal would have been the only option. So a few months ago I had my fist tooth pulled rather have a root canal. My only option now is very expensive implant. Thank goodness it was my last molar and I think I’m just letting be.

The irony is I put myself through college as dental assistant. I always took very good care of my teeth thinking I was doing all the right things. This awakening to the horrors of my old profession and what it actually did to my teeth was just one of the many rude awakenings to what the world really is all about.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2019), BMJ (9th March 2019), Constance (5th March 2019), happyuk (4th March 2019), meeradas (5th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    So a few months ago I had my fist tooth pulled rather have a root canal. My only option now is very expensive implant. Thank goodness it was my last molar and I think I’m just letting be.
    Hopefully whoever pulled the tooth also cleaned out the periodontal ligament, and a mm or two of bone, in order to get as clean a socket as practical.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2019), BMJ (9th March 2019), Constance (5th March 2019), meeradas (5th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

I had a black, sorry-looking tooth finally go kaput back in 2012 that was root-canalled for about 20 years.

It basically split down the middle and my dentist gave me a number of options:

1. Go for the "pirate" look after having it whipped out
    2. A bridge
    3. An implant

I opted for the implant option, which cost me the best part of three grand, but was money well spent in my still strong opinion.

I'm not saying this is suitable for everybody, and it was an awful lot of money to shell out for just one tooth, but unlike that wretched root canal, which I kind of learned to live with, I have had no soreness or tenderness and I still need to take care of it like I would a normal tooth in brushing, flossing etc.

And I agree with West A. Price's findings in his book, that once people abandon their good nutritious traditional diets in favour of convenient Western foods containing
    far too much sugar the first thing to suffer are the teeth. Indeed I have read that some chose to take their own lives than live with the long term misery of tooth decay and chronic gum disease.

For some time I have applied Price's advice to my kids, who are boy-girl twins aged twelve. My policy has been to be stingy in allowing access to sweets and candies (I'm not saying they NEVER have sweets, just infrequently), give them high-strength cod liver oil especially in the winter months and a diet with plenty of milk, butter, cream, cheese, eggs, oily fish etc , against the "advice" of diet dictokrats. What has been gratifying is being able to walk away from the dental surgery with a "see you in 6 months" with no treatment needed.
    Last edited by happyuk; 4th March 2019 at 20:33.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2019), BMJ (9th March 2019), Constance (5th March 2019), meeradas (5th March 2019), ThePythonicCow (4th March 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

It's really an Amazing revelation. Thanks to you and Dr. Weston Price. I wish this could be known by anyone especially in my country India to help diseased people. So nice of you posting this information.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to koundinya For This Post:

BMJ (9th March 2019), Constance (5th March 2019), happyuk (5th March 2019), meeradas (5th March 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

I can recommend tea tree oil Since I’ve been on “orbit”( long journey) around the globe for quite some time now, I had no time to visit dentists, my only dentist had no time and in some countries, they’re generally too expensive.
    Most recently due to temperature changes and other less known factors I have experienced severe pain along the jaw and nerves. Speak of targeting
    Thought I may pass out for couple of nights, weeks, popped as many legal painkillers as I never do trying to stop it.
    Cleaning my teeth meticulously and sometimes drastically. It all seemed to make it only worse. One hidden tooth seems to have chipped off close to the root, whether there’s cavity or not, anything touching it would cause so much pain.

Finally something enlightened me and before I considered whether I’d be able to pull my tooth out , in emergency, I recalled my dentist would fit some healing agent to close that naked root. So my best though strongest idea was little cotton bud in tea tree oil. It worked miracles since. I cleaned and calmed all the rest too.
    It may take couple of weeks yet before I’ll be to see real dentist

But I think I’m on training path already ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Constance (10th March 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    ... a fairly new documentary, "The Root Cause", starring Aussie Ben Purser, in his own battle with the various health problems caused by a root canal.
    Here's a version on Youtube:

It's quite well done. I can understand that the American Dental Association would have wanted to suppress this documentary.
    Well, the American Dental Association (ADA), and whatever the Australian equivalent is, got to it. The "Root Cause" documentary has been pulled from Youtube and Netflix.

For the record, here are some articles and videos documenting (some justifying, some objecting to) this pulling:I still see the documentary for sale on Amazon and Vimeo.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (27th March 2019), boja (25th March 2019), RunningDeer (25th March 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

After reading Dr. Price's great book, this tread, and other material I decided to have my two root canal teeth removed. The holistic dentist pulled the teeth and the connective ligaments, then flushed the socket with ozone. She made a blood plasma paste to paint the socket with and stitched me up. On the return checkup visit she told me the two teeth were badly infected and quite nasty looking. There were no symptoms at all. I don't want to consider what ailment may have developed had the teeth not come out.

It's very disturbing that the truth is being censored. The purveyors of poison are really cracking down. Facebook deleting anti-vaxx posts. The FDA quietly banning the use of vitamin C IVs. And on and on.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

BMJ (27th March 2019), RunningDeer (26th March 2019), ThePythonicCow (26th March 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    The FDA quietly banning the use of vitamin C IVs.
    There were several articles (mostly copies of each other) back in 2017 about this, such as this January 2017 article FDA quietly bans powerful life-saving intravenous Vitamin C (NaturalNews.com).

However I don't recall seeing any more about this since then.

Moreover one of the dentists I was considering recently for my dental issues proposed vitamin C by IV, as part of a treatment plan, so apparently at least that dentist thought the procedure was still available (here in North Texas, USA).

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (27th March 2019), Franny (26th March 2019), RunningDeer (26th March 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by conk (here)
    The FDA quietly banning the use of vitamin C IVs.
    There were several articles (mostly copies of each other) back in 2017 about this, such as this January 2017 article FDA quietly bans powerful life-saving intravenous Vitamin C (NaturalNews.com).

However I don't recall seeing any more about this since then.

Moreover one of the dentists I was considering recently for my dental issues proposed vitamin C by IV, as part of a treatment plan, so apparently at least that dentist thought the procedure was still available (here in North Texas, USA).
    My source may have been a bit premature in declaring it has been banned. I'm glad you noticed that. I did go to the FDA site and found several letters they had sent to alternative practitioners. The letter demanded to know what studies they were relying on, why they were using vitamin C as a drug, and many more insipid questions. The focus is clear and the agenda known. Anything not pharma endorsed will be marginalized or worse.

Thanks Paul.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

BMJ (27th March 2019), ThePythonicCow (28th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2