+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: CREEPY!!!! Mutant ‘Man’ Caught Crawling On Side Of Building In Russia! (Video)

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default CREEPY!!!! Mutant ‘Man’ Caught Crawling On Side Of Building In Russia! (Video)

By Susan Duclos

One of the creepiest things I have seen and that is saying alot as DAHBOO7 shows video footage of what he calls a “mutant man” crawling down a building in Russia. In my opinion calling it any type of “man” is way off base because no man looks like this creature.

Via DAHBOO “Event took place at apartment complex outside Moscow Russia 2013.”

Scam? Set up? Or just a really creepy mutant…. thing

Published on Nov 25, 2013

Quote CGI? I think not on this poor quality camera that filmed it! As always , You be the judge!
    Event took place at apartment complex outside Moscow Russia 2013.

PS - Couldn't possibly be true, could it..?

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,270 times in 295 posts

Default Re: CREEPY!!!! Mutant ‘Man’ Caught Crawling On Side Of Building In Russia! (Video)

It feels true to me. I recognize the shape but not sure I remember what it is called... shadowstalker is what I keep having come up.... I will google that word. It looks real to me. As the awakening deepens, people will be able to see the things that were hidden... I found the original with sound.
    Last edited by seleka; 27th November 2013 at 10:13.
    I am using the quote from Monty Python "Kill the Messenger" because that is how people react when you tell them the truth, they want the one that told them about it (the messenger) to just go away so they won't have to deal with truths like pedogate

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

4evrneo (27th November 2013), Crystine (23rd December 2013), gaiagirl (27th November 2013), jackovesk (27th November 2013), Nasu (27th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th November 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Default Re: CREEPY!!!! Mutant ‘Man’ Caught Crawling On Side Of Building In Russia! (Video)

Don't worry, Jack...

It's just Dr.Reed Richards...He probably lost his keys and was finding his way in through the windows.

Raf.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Crystine (23rd December 2013), DarMar (27th November 2013), gaiagirl (27th November 2013), jackovesk (27th November 2013), LivioRazlo (27th November 2013), mab777 (27th November 2013), Nasu (27th November 2013), Nickolai (27th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th November 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

...or..insect...on....window...overlooking...Moscow....apartment block.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Crystine (23rd December 2013), jackovesk (27th November 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

at 0:33 you see it again, on the front, down at the 2 lit windows that are diagonal. the legs do look segmented like an insect, but there is a spot when the window illumes and you can see finger like features maybe 3 digits?
    I am using the quote from Monty Python "Kill the Messenger" because that is how people react when you tell them the truth, they want the one that told them about it (the messenger) to just go away so they won't have to deal with truths like pedogate

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

Crystine (23rd December 2013), gaiagirl (27th November 2013), jackovesk (27th November 2013), Nasu (27th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th November 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Ahhh...precioussss.....looks like a Spider man type Gollum creature, someone playing with their video editing software...has this kind of creature ever been witnessed before, seems unlikely.
    But that is my opinion.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

bennycog (28th November 2013), Crystine (23rd December 2013), gaiagirl (27th November 2013), jackovesk (27th November 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (29th November 2013), RMorgan (27th November 2013), seko (27th November 2013), sigma6 (1st December 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th November 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Come on now people, let's not believe every cheap video effect we see on the internet.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Looks like Doctor Oct from spiderman, w/out the long coat. Do you think extension and clamping clinging robotics are being implemented?

One of the legs or appendages on the right, didn't bend like a leg as it turned the corner of the building. Remember "Wild Wild West" w/Will Smith?

Let us pay specific attention to the robotic technology used under the cover of darkness when others are asleep. Are we to have to stay awake in the night, to ensure this isn't occurring. What apartment building in Russia, and do you think it's KGB?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Crystine (23rd December 2013), jackovesk (27th November 2013), Mike Gorman (29th November 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Come on now people, let's not believe every cheap video effect we see on the internet.
    Likewise, let us not dismiss every improbability as a cheap effect to trick the eye.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

carriellbee (21st December 2013), Crystine (23rd December 2013), gaiagirl (29th November 2013), GreenGuy (2nd December 2013), jackovesk (27th November 2013), Nasu (27th November 2013), Richard S. (27th November 2013), seleka (27th November 2013), shadowstalker (28th November 2013), skamandar (28th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th November 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 09:30.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

bennycog (28th November 2013), Crystine (23rd December 2013), jackovesk (27th November 2013), Mike Gorman (29th November 2013), sigma6 (1st December 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    Likewise, let us not dismiss every improbability as a cheap effect to trick the eye.
    Well, I agree. The video in this post, however, is an obvious bit of CGI.

20. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 times in 403 posts

Thanks Jackovesk.

Slender man is real !!!

Perhaps it is true as the old Earth Legends say - there are giant walking beings spread across the Earth.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

carriellbee (21st December 2013), gaiagirl (29th November 2013), jackovesk (27th November 2013), seleka (27th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th November 2013)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

With all the great cameras out there today. think about why the video quality is so bad. Well its because its the easiest and cheapest way to do SFX on the computer.
    They could of tried harder too as now a days, even the cheap stuff is way better quality than this...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Olam For This Post:

jackovesk (27th November 2013)

24. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Wtf???.........................

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Crystine (23rd December 2013), jackovesk (27th November 2013), skamandar (28th November 2013)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I am laughing as I say this, so don't anybody take it too serious.... but what if the native shaman had thought that when he saw the ripples in the water that indicated there was a ship there? They couldn't see it, just the ripples at first, but he stared until it appeared. The reason they couldn't see it is they were not expecting to, and had no foreknowledge of sea faring vessels (story paraphrased from What the Bleep do we know).

The same thing happened in one of the arthur dent books (hitchhiker's guide & others), when he was at a sporting event and a large spaceship came down to pick him and his friend up, and he was incredulous the other humans could not see it. The alien he was with at the time replied to the question, "Because they aren't expecting to"

Now to be serious too.... we all know from our explorations that none of this exists for 'real' anyway..... and we know now that there is one moment which includes everything that has ever been and ever will be.... divided by veils of awareness or 'dimensions'. There are many different types of creatures in the other planes, those that astral travel have told us of them.

There are also many thousand of hybrids been invented on that island off the east coast (I think it was the plum island episode) and some have lived through being flushed out as dead, others have escaped. I am open to the possibilities.

However, the girl laughing makes me think it might be a perspective trick with a bug.... but I am still open to the possibility that we can now expect to see our brothers and sisters which have been so hidden.

It could also be some sort of high tech gadgets that the spy agencies are using, like a stilt suit....

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

Crystine (23rd December 2013), jackovesk (27th November 2013), Kalamos (27th November 2013), Nasu (27th November 2013)

28. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    With all the great cameras out there today. think about why the video quality is so bad. Well its because its the easiest and cheapest way to do SFX on the computer.
    They could of tried harder too as now a days, even the cheap stuff is way better quality than this...
    Video cameras don't work very good at night. The ISO goes through the roof and all you get is film grain. But you are right - what Effects artists do is apply several filters over top of the entire clip (with the anim) to get consistency between the footage and the 3D - often these will be blur and/or grain filters.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Crystine (23rd December 2013), jackovesk (27th November 2013), seleka (27th November 2013)

30. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by karika (here)
    I am laughing as I say this, so don't anybody take it too serious.... but what if the native shaman had thought that when he saw the ripples in the water that indicated there was a ship there? They couldn't see it, just the ripples at first, but he stared until it appeared. The reason they couldn't see it is they were not expecting to, and had no foreknowledge of sea faring vessels (story paraphrased from What the Bleep do we know).

The same thing happened in one of the arthur dent books (hitchhiker's guide & others), when he was at a sporting event and a large spaceship came down to pick him and his friend up, and he was incredulous the other humans could not see it. The alien he was with at the time replied to the question, "Because they aren't expecting to"

Now to be serious too.... we all know from our explorations that none of this exists for 'real' anyway..... and we know now that there is one moment which includes everything that has ever been and ever will be.... divided by veils of awareness or 'dimensions'. There are many different types of creatures in the other planes, those that astral travel have told us of them.

There are also many thousand of hybrids been invented on that island off the east coast (I think it was the plum island episode) and some have lived through being flushed out as dead, others have escaped. I am open to the possibilities.

However, the girl laughing makes me think it might be a perspective trick with a bug.... but I am still open to the possibility that we can now expect to see our brothers and sisters which have been so hidden.

It could also be some sort of high tech gadgets that the spy agencies are using, like a stilt suit....
    It definitely wasn't a perspective thing. The hand / foot (or whatever) placement on the building is very specific to optimize its hold to the building - it was either real, or well done CGI.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Carmody (28th November 2013), carriellbee (21st December 2013), Crystine (23rd December 2013), GreenGuy (2nd December 2013), jackovesk (27th November 2013), Nasu (27th November 2013), RMorgan (27th November 2013)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Very strange. Not discounting CGI, don't know enough to tell. However, as a climber I can say that it is either real or an expert climber helped in some way with creating the CGI. The thing keeps three points of contact as it moves, utilizing the various holds presented on the building... To move like this without rope requires three points, always, this thing seems to conform to its surroundings... Very weard... N

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Crystine (23rd December 2013), DeDukshyn (27th November 2013), jackovesk (27th November 2013), seleka (27th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th November 2013)

34. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

with so many tricks played these days , CGI , photoshop , look at it , we see an anomaly and we still don't want to believe there is other life in the cosmos , vistitng here on earth , abducting people at night around 3 am ... reading our thoughts , putting images in our heads , controlling sectors of our government etc ... we don't want to believe anything outside our comfort zone , even me ... I'm usually the first to fall for a scam ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Crystine (23rd December 2013), jackovesk (28th November 2013), Nasu (29th November 2013), seleka (28th November 2013)

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

I get suspicious when the camera is in position before the "mysterious figure" appears....like maybe they knew something was coming or creating footage for the figure to be superimposed.
    Last edited by Heartsong; 28th November 2013 at 16:44.

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

carriellbee (21st December 2013), Crystine (23rd December 2013), gaiagirl (29th November 2013), jackovesk (28th November 2013), Nasu (29th November 2013), seleka (28th November 2013), sigma6 (1st December 2013), skamandar (28th November 2013), Slorri (23rd December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast