+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CREEPY!!!! Mutant ‘Man’ Caught Crawling On Side Of Building In Russia! (Video)

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: CREEPY!!!! Mutant ‘Man’ Caught Crawling On Side Of Building In Russia! (Video)

Quote Posted by karika (here)
    It feels true to me. I recognize the shape but not sure I remember what it is called... shadowstalker is what I keep having come up.... I will google that word. It looks real to me. As the awakening deepens, people will be able to see the things that were hidden... I found the original with sound.
    Hey don't mix me up with that creepy thing..lol
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

jackovesk (28th November 2013), Magnus (30th November 2013), Maia Gabrial (29th November 2013), Nasu (29th November 2013), Strat (29th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (30th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,270 times in 295 posts

Default Re: CREEPY!!!! Mutant ‘Man’ Caught Crawling On Side Of Building In Russia! (Video)

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    It feels true to me. I recognize the shape but not sure I remember what it is called... shadowstalker is what I keep having come up.... I will google that word. It looks real to me. As the awakening deepens, people will be able to see the things that were hidden... I found the original with sound.
    Hey don't mix me up with that creepy thing..lol

I realized after putting it. Skin walker is the word I was looking for... I used to study 'evil' stuff as a teen... I will look for a picture. Nope that is not it either... I have seen this shape before in a book of pictures of otherworldly things.... the appendages are like the 'arms' of a bat's wings....aha this looks a bit like it.... scroll to
    "Charles Hickson, Calvin Parker. Long arms, pinchers or claws." http://nawewtech.angelfire.com/arms.html

1973. Cooksville, Maryland
    I am using the quote from Monty Python "Kill the Messenger" because that is how people react when you tell them the truth, they want the one that told them about it (the messenger) to just go away so they won't have to deal with truths like pedogate

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

jackovesk (28th November 2013), Nasu (29th November 2013), shadowstalker (28th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (30th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

LOL. Nice CGI!! ... or just another spider inside the camera's lens?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to korgh For This Post:

jackovesk (1st December 2013), Nasu (30th November 2013), skamandar (30th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (30th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Preciousss

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

jackovesk (1st December 2013), Nasu (29th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (30th November 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,505 times in 4,311 posts

It's irrelevant how real it looks. Is it a coincidence that this person just happened to be pointing his camera out the window at that exact moment, just filming a random block of flats, when this thing suddenly appeared? Of course not

A poor and obvious hoax.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

DarMar (30th November 2013), jackovesk (29th November 2013), Nasu (30th November 2013), RMorgan (29th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (30th November 2013), TargeT (23rd December 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Interdimensional being is more like it. This is a weird one, but very interesting.... Thanks Jackovesk....

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

carriellbee (21st December 2013), jackovesk (1st December 2013), Nasu (29th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (30th November 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    Very strange. Not discounting CGI, don't know enough to tell. However, as a climber I can say that it is either real or an expert climber helped in some way with creating the CGI. The thing keeps three points of contact as it moves, utilizing the various holds presented on the building... To move like this without rope requires three points, always, this thing seems to conform to its surroundings... Very weard... N
    That's exactly right... the 'thing' is executing highly skilled rock-climbing moves. (Really!)

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Benimal (30th November 2013), BMJ (21st December 2013), carriellbee (21st December 2013), DNA (21st December 2013), GreenGuy (2nd December 2013), jackovesk (1st December 2013), Jean-Marie (1st December 2013), Magnus (30th November 2013), Nasu (30th November 2013), seleka (30th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (30th November 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Benimal's Avatar
    Thanks

The moves this creature is using are completely beyond the capabilities of any human rock climber. The way it down climbs upside down would be impossible. The few pros out there who actually free solo, or climb without ropes, don't even down climb at all because it is so dangerous. In bouldering, which involves shorter more technical routes down climbing is used sometimes. However no rock climber would ever down climb inverted like the creature in this video. Instead they remain upright much like climbing down a ladder.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Benimal For This Post:

Crystine (23rd December 2013), jackovesk (1st December 2013), Nasu (30th November 2013), RMorgan (30th November 2013), seleka (30th November 2013)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Quote Posted by ShamanicShredder (here)
    The moves this creature is using are completely beyond the capabilities of any human rock climber. The way it down climbs upside down would be impossible. The few pros out there who actually free solo, or climb without ropes, don't even down climb at all because it is so dangerous. In bouldering, which involves shorter more technical routes down climbing is used sometimes. However no rock climber would ever down climb inverted like the creature in this video. Instead they remain upright much like climbing down a ladder.
    True, not many people could do this, definately not inverted, even for salty solo types, but it is possible upright. As you say, few climbers would choose a route that takes them down, but sometimes it is required of us none the less, technically it is a solo downward traverse, of mixed grade. My best grade guess, would be high end hvs in parts to high end e1 or e2 (hard very severe to extreem 1 or 2).

My educated guess is that this is no man though, more arachnid in its movements, albeit with only four limbs. Those limbs seem to be segmented. And long, 10 feet long I would estimate. The building is approximately 90+ feet high. With a 20 ish feet long reach from foot to hand, this thing moves very fast with great timing..

The grace and pace are something else altogether though, I have never seen anyone go down like this so fast and efficiently. However, to my trained eye, IT does seem to conform to its surroundings and utilizes various balance points, suggesting the thing IS working with gravity.

All could be faked no doubt with the help of a pro adviser, but again, CGI is not one of my core competencies, so cannot say. Really weard. Would be very interested to hear from anyone who feels they could replicate this in CGI... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 30th November 2013 at 07:46.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Benimal (30th November 2013), Crystine (23rd December 2013), seleka (30th November 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    It's irrelevant how real it looks. Is it a coincidence that this person just happened to be pointing his camera out the window at that exact moment, just filming a random block of flats, when this thing suddenly appeared? Of course not

A poor and obvious hoax.
    I respectfully disagree that how real something looks is irrelevant, the human eye is very adept at spotting flaws, even with the advances of CGI. You make a very good point about the shoddy camera work though, the dialogue as well seems a little off too, given the circumstance, but dont speak the lingo, anyone know what they are saying?

Any Russian interpreters about?.. N
    Last edited by Nasu; 30th November 2013 at 08:05.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Crystine (23rd December 2013)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

The comment that comes along the video with 6 languages + multiple index words presents all the ingredients of a hoax that tries to capture the imagination of humans far and wide, with a nice spooky effect :

Quote Publiée le 24 oct. 2013

Unknown Creature with Very Long Arms and Legs Was Filmed in Russia while Climbing a Building

a strange creature has been captured by a moviemaker that was at home. the boy could see a strange sticking out of the top of a building that was right in front of your house. the creature can not be seen clearly, but we can recognize her long arms and legs which is devoted to climb the side of the building and walk along the walls through it until no longer visible by the camera.

monster, spirit, climb, climb, climb, climbing, climbing, block of flats, houses, neighbors, wall, windows, halloween, real, fake, joke, prank, ufo, extraterrestrial, alien, Martian, being from another planet, not human, dark, black, huge, length, sighting, paranormal, supernatural, universe, space, species, animal, intelligent, October, 2013, liveleak, scare, scary, spooky, horror, scary, russian, russia,

una criatura extraña ha sido capturada por un videoaficionado que estaba en su casa. el chico pudo ver un ser extraño que asomaba por la parte superior de un edificio que quedaba justo enfrente de su casa. la criatura no puede verse claramente, pero podemos reconocer en ella unos largos brazos y piernas con los que se dedica a escalar por la parte lateral del edificio y va caminando por la paredes a través del mismo hasta que deja de ser visible por la camara.

monstruo, espiritu, trepa, trepar, escala, trepando, escalando, bloque de pisos, viviendas, vecinos, pared, ventanas, halloween, real, falso, broma, prank, ufo, extraterreste, alien, marciano, ser de otro planeta, no humano, oscuro, negro, enorme, longitud, avistamiento, paranormal, sobrenatural, universo, espacio, especie, animal, inteligente, octubre, 2013, liveleak, susto, miedo, escalofriante, terror, terrorifico, ruso, rusia,

Странное существо была захвачена кинематографист, что был дома.Мальчик мог видеть странные, торчащие из верхней части здания, которое было прямо перед вашим домом.Существо не может быть хорошо видно, но мы можем узнать ее длинные руки и ноги которых посвящен подняться на стороне здания и пройти вдоль стен через него, пока не видны с помощью камеры.

монстра, дух, подъем, подъем, подъем, скалолазание, альпинизм, многоквартирного дома, дома, соседи, стены, окна, Хэллоуин, реально, подделка, шутка, шалость, НЛО, внеземные, иностранец, марсианские, с другой планеты, не человека, темный, черный, огромный, длиной, прицельно, паранормальных, сверхъестественных, вселенная, космос, виды, животные, умные, октября 2013 г. LiveLeak, паника, страшный, жуткий, ужас, страшно, России, Россия,

une créature étrange a été capturé par un cinéaste qui était à la maison. le garçon pouvait voir un étrange collage de la partie supérieure d'un bâtiment qui était juste en face de votre maison. la créature ne peut pas être vu clairement, mais nous pouvons reconnaître ses longs bras et des jambes qui se consacre à monter le côté du bâtiment et de marcher le long des murs à travers elle jusqu'à ce qu'il ne soit plus visible par la caméra.

monstre, esprit, monter, monter, monter, monter, monter, bloc d'appartements, des maisons, des voisins, des murs, des fenêtres, halloween, vrai, faux, blague, farce, ufo, extraterrestre, alien, martien, être d'une autre planète, pas humaine, foncé, noir, énorme, longueur, observation, paranormal, surnaturel, univers, l'espace, les espèces, animal, intelligent, Octobre 2013, liveleak, alerte, effrayant, fantasmagorique, horreur, effrayant, russe, la russie,

وقد تم القبض على مخلوق غريب من قبل المخرج الوثائقي الذي كان في المنزل. الولد يمكن أن نرى
    لاصقة غريبة م

Щокирующие кадры неизвесного существа. Оттого что удалось увидеть ночью парень перестал спать по ночам
    Unknown Creature Was Filmed in Russia while Climbing a Building
    Неизвестные существа с очень длинными руками и ногами был снят в России во время восхождения здания
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 30th November 2013 at 10:30.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Benimal (30th November 2013), carriellbee (21st December 2013), jackovesk (1st December 2013), Nasu (30th November 2013), RMorgan (30th November 2013)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by ShamanicShredder (here)
    True, not many people could do this, definately not inverted, even for salty solo types, but it is possible upright. As you say, few climbers would choose a route that takes them down, but sometimes it is required of us none the less, technically it is a solo downward traverse, of mixed grade. My best grade guess, would be high end hvs in parts to high end e1 or e2 (hard very severe to extreem 1 or 2).

My educated guess is that this is no man though, more arachnid in its movements, albeit with only four limbs. Those limbs seem to be segmented. And long, 10 feet long I would estimate. The building is approximately 90+ feet high. With a 20 ish feet long reach from foot to hand, this thing moves very fast with great timing..

The grace and pace are something else altogether though, I have never seen anyone go down like this so fast and efficiently. However, to my trained eye, IT does seem to conform to its surroundings and utilizes various balance points, suggesting the thing IS working with gravity.

All could be faked no doubt with the help of a pro adviser, but again, CGI is not one of my core competencies, so cannot say. Really weard. Would be very interested to hear from anyone who feels they could replicate this in CGI... N
    I'm pretty sure I could replicate this with CGI, but it would take quite a fair bit of work and planning.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Nasu (7th December 2013)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    The comment that comes along the video with 6 languages + multiple index words presents all the ingredients of a hoax that tries to capture the imagination of humans far and wide, with a nice spooky effect :

Quote Publiée le 24 oct. 2013

Unknown Creature with Very Long Arms and Legs Was Filmed in Russia while Climbing a Building

a strange creature has been captured by a moviemaker that was at home. the boy could see a strange sticking out of the top of a building that was right in front of your house. the creature can not be seen clearly, but we can recognize her long arms and legs which is devoted to climb the side of the building and walk along the walls through it until no longer visible by the camera.

monster, spirit, climb, climb, climb, climbing, climbing, block of flats, houses, neighbors, wall, windows, halloween, real, fake, joke, prank, ufo, extraterrestrial, alien, Martian, being from another planet, not human, dark, black, huge, length, sighting, paranormal, supernatural, universe, space, species, animal, intelligent, October, 2013, liveleak, scare, scary, spooky, horror, scary, russian, russia,

una criatura extraña ha sido capturada por un videoaficionado que estaba en su casa. el chico pudo ver un ser extraño que asomaba por la parte superior de un edificio que quedaba justo enfrente de su casa. la criatura no puede verse claramente, pero podemos reconocer en ella unos largos brazos y piernas con los que se dedica a escalar por la parte lateral del edificio y va caminando por la paredes a través del mismo hasta que deja de ser visible por la camara.

monstruo, espiritu, trepa, trepar, escala, trepando, escalando, bloque de pisos, viviendas, vecinos, pared, ventanas, halloween, real, falso, broma, prank, ufo, extraterreste, alien, marciano, ser de otro planeta, no humano, oscuro, negro, enorme, longitud, avistamiento, paranormal, sobrenatural, universo, espacio, especie, animal, inteligente, octubre, 2013, liveleak, susto, miedo, escalofriante, terror, terrorifico, ruso, rusia,

Странное существо была захвачена кинематографист, что был дома.Мальчик мог видеть странные, торчащие из верхней части здания, которое было прямо перед вашим домом.Существо не может быть хорошо видно, но мы можем узнать ее длинные руки и ноги которых посвящен подняться на стороне здания и пройти вдоль стен через него, пока не видны с помощью камеры.

монстра, дух, подъем, подъем, подъем, скалолазание, альпинизм, многоквартирного дома, дома, соседи, стены, окна, Хэллоуин, реально, подделка, шутка, шалость, НЛО, внеземные, иностранец, марсианские, с другой планеты, не человека, темный, черный, огромный, длиной, прицельно, паранормальных, сверхъестественных, вселенная, космос, виды, животные, умные, октября 2013 г. LiveLeak, паника, страшный, жуткий, ужас, страшно, России, Россия,

une créature étrange a été capturé par un cinéaste qui était à la maison. le garçon pouvait voir un étrange collage de la partie supérieure d'un bâtiment qui était juste en face de votre maison. la créature ne peut pas être vu clairement, mais nous pouvons reconnaître ses longs bras et des jambes qui se consacre à monter le côté du bâtiment et de marcher le long des murs à travers elle jusqu'à ce qu'il ne soit plus visible par la caméra.

monstre, esprit, monter, monter, monter, monter, monter, bloc d'appartements, des maisons, des voisins, des murs, des fenêtres, halloween, vrai, faux, blague, farce, ufo, extraterrestre, alien, martien, être d'une autre planète, pas humaine, foncé, noir, énorme, longueur, observation, paranormal, surnaturel, univers, l'espace, les espèces, animal, intelligent, Octobre 2013, liveleak, alerte, effrayant, fantasmagorique, horreur, effrayant, russe, la russie,

وقد تم القبض على مخلوق غريب من قبل المخرج الوثائقي الذي كان في المنزل. الولد يمكن أن نرى
    لاصقة غريبة م

Щокирующие кадры неизвесного существа. Оттого что удалось увидеть ночью парень перестал спать по ночам
    Unknown Creature Was Filmed in Russia while Climbing a Building
    Неизвестные существа с очень длинными руками и ногами был снят в России во время восхождения здания
    Yeah, those are just tags, don't get too excited. Its similar to how some people create a hidden page on a site filled with sexual and generally trending terms that have nothing to do with the website, but are hot search items. Why? So when you Google search popular terms, (sexual stuff, trending terms, words or phrases, or anything related or not), you have a chance of getting that page as a hit. It's not remotely telling of anything, necessarily.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

carriellbee (21st December 2013), Nasu (7th December 2013)

27. Link to Post #34
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Video removed by user .

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    With all the great cameras out there today. think about why the video quality is so bad. Well its because its the easiest and cheapest way to do SFX on the computer.
    They could of tried harder too as now a days, even the cheap stuff is way better quality than this...
    While it's true that there are a lot of great cameras out there now, not everyone is able to possess one. The odds against someone seeing something unusual and actually having a really good camera in hand at the time are astronomical.

I have seen some amazing things show up in my own photos, but the quality is not good because I don't have one of those fancy, new-fangled cameras. LOL

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Very strange. Not discounting CGI, don't know enough to tell. However, as a climber I can say that it is either real or an expert climber helped in some way with creating the CGI. The thing keeps three points of contact as it moves, utilizing the various holds presented on the building... To move like this without rope requires three points, always, this thing seems to conform to its surroundings... Very weard... N
    I noticed this as well when I watched the video last week. I also find it interesting that both of the videos posted in this thread are unavailable; the first one has been made private and the second one is gone.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to carriellbee For This Post:

Nasu (24th December 2013)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)

A poor and obvious hoax.
    And yet, coincidences do happen. See the dragonfly in my avatar? That showed up in a photo I took while standing in my driveway around 2 or 3 in the morning. It was not visible to the naked eye and was discovered the next day when looking at the photos on the computer. I have a lot more things that just sort of appear in photos, but to me, this one is the best. The world we live in is nothing like what we have been programmed to believe.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carriellbee For This Post:

Crystine (23rd December 2013), Nasu (24th December 2013)

33. Link to Post #38
    England Avalon Member therinkydinktink's Avatar
    Thanks

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to therinkydinktink For This Post:

carriellbee (5th January 2014), Crystine (23rd December 2013), Nasu (24th December 2013)

35. Link to Post #39
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Bugger.. the video is no longer accessible

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

"We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd December 2013), Nasu (24th December 2013), Strat (6th January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast