+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 12 32 LastLast

Thread: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,270 times in 295 posts

Default Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Yea, apparently, the nuke that was exploded 200 miles off the coast was one of 3 that were planned for total wipe-out of the US, 2 ground explosions, and one in the sky to wipe out all the electronics.

The 2 that were not on the ship that took that out there and did that are currently off the radar and god knows what will happen next !
    right after I read this, my internet stopped working. I reset the modem and it still didn't work. Reboot worked though... but that was eerie.
    I am using the quote from Monty Python "Kill the Messenger" because that is how people react when you tell them the truth, they want the one that told them about it (the messenger) to just go away so they won't have to deal with truths like pedogate

2. The Following User Says Thank You to seleka For This Post:

Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Default Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)

This is an interesting thread and I think the basic idea - false flag attack leading to clampdown and tightening of the screws on the population - is unfortunately very credible.

However, I also think we need to be more careful and discerning about some of the warnings/events that we are reporting/repeating. To look at the 5 questions from the OP, based on some quick internet searching:

1. Why is the Obama administration permitting and encouraging Russian and Chinese troops to participate in highly sensitive drills with extreme national security implications such as Grid EX II and RIMPAC?
    http://www.examiner.com/article/chin...ing-grid-ex-ii
    This is what I found - Chinese troops in Hawaii durig Grid EX II. Note, they are not part of the "Grid" part of the exercise, only the "disaster relief" part. Worrying, but not unusual given all the other stuff going on.

2. Why is Obama purging the lion’s share of military leadership after they stood down on their orders to invade Syria and later engage in a detonation of a nuclear device in Charleston Harbor?

The purge is interesting, but the reasons why are not clear. I don't think there was ever any order to invade Syria - the plan to invade Syria got sabotaged at the political level before any military order was issues. As for Charleston, see 3.

3. Why would the heads of America’s nuclear arsenal be fired, one for merely using a counterfeit poker chip in a private game of poker, a few short weeks after Senator Lindsay Graham stated that if we did not attack Syria a nuclear bomb would go off in Charleston Harbor? This statement by Graham came less than 24 hours after a nuclear bomb was reported missing from West Texas.

The Graham warning is not credible. See this: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/09/li...on-will-nuked/ and this quote:

"In a statement responding to Graham's analysis, a high ranking military officer told blogger Joshua Cook, "Graham is going off the deep end with this rhetoric about nuke strikes in Charleston. What a crock." He continued, "He has a deep insecurity complex due to many personal issues and that causes his attachment to John McCain and the attempts to appear like 'Mr. Tough Guy.' He really needs to go."

If you want to know what his personal issues are, Google is your friend.

4. Isn’t the current military purge, as well as the firing of the two heads of our nuclear arsenal signaling that Obama is in command of a military that will not execute a false flag attack against the American people and subsequently impose martial law? Isn’t this why Obama has been forced to forge a bilateral agreement between FEMA and the Russian military? I have over a dozen more questions, but you get the idea.

What is happening with the purge is unclear. There appears to be some sort of behind the scenes power struggle. But, isn't this an ongoing situation? Not trying to say it isn't important, just that this has been happening for a long time. In relation to nukes, obviously there is something going on - but does anyone remember this from 2007? It was a crazy, crazy incident.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Un...apons_incident

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

InTheBackground (30th November 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), Mozart (12th December 2013), Octavusprime (29th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (29th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Chinese are very fierce fighter and extremely well drilled, They also have learn to obey since before Mao. They are disciplined otherwise it is jail and rehabilitation. So anything in fighting the Chinese, US have a good chance to lose. And both side will have viral weapons destroying specific races. Welcome new arrogant and stupid new world.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), Rocky_Shorz (29th November 2013), Snookie (10th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member bodhii71's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 times in 230 posts

I realize we have all heard this before yet it seems there may be some truth to this. The brazen use of power in corrupt ways has all but proven the US government has gone haywire if it is working to serve it's own people, without going down the road most of us fear to tread and look deeper.

I have seen a slow narrowing of allowable content on media sites, from YouTube to Facebook. I have experienced that to some extent (increasing over time), I believe it has meant to slow the dissemination of any real truth.

As to my answer if this happens. I have family, I am constricted in what I can do, where I can go. If it comes, I will face it with my eyes burning bright, with the knowledge of who I really am. I will not turn in fear, I will not bow low. Intern me, kill

me, destroy my family, I stand for truth and the liberation of all beings. What they do to me, they do to themselves. What I do to others, I do to myself. I know no other truth. I know of no other way in which to act, where I know I will not cause any

more harm. I will stand in peace and for truth. There has been evidence by the mass uprisings that it is possible to unite against tyranny. If a few cells in my body start to devour everything and grow abnormally, it is known as cancer. When a few

men do the same, it is know as progress. One does not have to hate the cancer to have a cure. Ignoring it will not make it go away. Perhaps it is soon time for surgery? Perhaps it is too late, IDK.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bodhii71 For This Post:

Christine (29th November 2013), foreverfan (29th November 2013), GoodETxSG (29th November 2013), GreenGuy (30th November 2013), Inaiá (30th November 2013), Limor Wolf (29th November 2013), LivioRazlo (29th November 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), Maia Gabrial (5th December 2013), Mozart (12th December 2013), Rocky_Shorz (29th November 2013), seleka (29th November 2013), sian (4th December 2013), sigma6 (3rd December 2013), Spiral of Light (29th November 2013), spiritguide (29th November 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,612 times in 320 posts

When I read that there was a purge of military brass, the first thought which came to mind was - these are individuals who still have a conscience and will not attack their own. The purging is just a means to get those in control who will obey unconstitutional and unethical orders - no questions asked. Dark times are in store for America, as well as the world.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LivioRazlo For This Post:

Christine (29th November 2013), Jake (29th November 2013), Krist (30th November 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), mosquito (30th November 2013), sian (4th December 2013), sigma6 (3rd December 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

This is definitely not off topic: astrology. as above, so below. Lots to explain so people gt it. But, here is the assessment, as right now, ISON is the most influential 'planet' in astrology, as it creating massive disturbance in the electrostatic field sheets that stabilize this solar system.

Here is the astrology for ISON. when you get to the last part, you will see the comment on Sagittarius. The sun is in Sagittarius, and ISON is closest to the sun TODAY...so it is shifting and roiling the vibrational dimensional sheet charge state (rolling the tumbling dice) we call connectivity to that vibration, or Sagittarian behavior. The last line says it all, and that is the moment of now, with ISON right next to the sun:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Briefly ISON is in Cancer in the summer, Leo in September and October, Virgo in the first week of November, Libra from the 9th of November to the 19th and then Scorpio from 20th November for one week. From the 28th November it is in Sagittarius and there we have the really big news since it then sling shots round the Sun in Sagittarius and appears to go retrograde, moving back through the zodiac from then on.

The effects on Sagittarius I will talk about later, let’s first look at what will be the effect of it moving through all those Zodiac Signs?

In Medieval Europe a comet was a sign that revealed God was changing his mood and this is pretty much how it will feel. If this is your Sun Sign, your mood will change.

Jonathan Cainer has written that “we can expect the comet to raise awareness, promote healing, foster hope, inspire a quest for peace and help us wake up to the potential for higher consciousness.” That’s all a bit fluffy for me, but worth a try if you like.

This comet is about disruption and change, but the sort of change that you can’t really get a handle on. It will feel as if something deep within the bowels of your life is rumbling away, but you just can’t identify it. A key feature will be the experience of something entirely new. This hasn’t happened before, so we can’t expect to easily recognise the feelings or issues that will emerge.

One of the most important times will be when it conjuncts Mars, just around 2nd October at 21 degrees of Leo. I think a few Leo Sun Signs will get a buzz from that. Sagittarians will get their buzz around the 2nd December when it stations and turns back on itself. This should give a few disruptions to a sign that is very capable of dealing with it, so watch the Saggies shrug it off and fly!

The UK is particularly hit hard by both the effects of comet ISON and a clash between two heavy weight planets in 2013, with the time around the 2nd October being a particularly important date.

Julius Caesar said "When beggars die, then are no comets seen; [but] the heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes." So maybe keep your eye on all the princes?

Another clue comes from an ancient astrologer who wrote that comets can naturally produce wars, hot weather, disturbed conditions and the accompaniments of these and he also said these things `show through the parts of the Zodiac` that the comet is in. So if this is correct, when it is in Cancer, family relationships are highlighted. Leo comes next and rulers, pride, pontification and drama should be obvious.

Virgo is all about health, service and worries, whilst Libra will highlight diplomatic relations world-wide, plus personal relationships and dis-harmony. Scorpio plunges us into intensity and emotionally charged situations, with Sagittarius symbolising a generally fast-paced, reckless, Collective craziness.

http://www.midlandsschoolofastrology...omet_2013.html
    Last edited by Carmody; 29th November 2013 at 04:19.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (29th November 2013), bennycog (29th November 2013), Calz (30th November 2013), Christine (29th November 2013), foreverfan (29th November 2013), Jean-Luc (29th November 2013), Krist (30th November 2013), Limor Wolf (29th November 2013), northstar (3rd December 2013), Sabrina (29th November 2013), seko (29th November 2013), Sérénité (3rd December 2013), sian (4th December 2013), soleil (29th November 2013), Wind (29th November 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

I have one simple request to those who knew of a banker or ex intel who have disappeared, please come forward so we can validate this claims of disappearing. The more the better. Claims like these are easy to verify since it supposedly involve people in your neighborhood so it's not so difficult to go shopping for some news from around. I find it hard to believe that not three people in this forum are aware of any.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

bennycog (29th November 2013), bodhii71 (29th November 2013), ceetee9 (29th November 2013), GreenGuy (30th November 2013), johnf (29th November 2013), mosquito (30th November 2013), northstar (3rd December 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (29th November 2013), tgn333 (29th November 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

This is all very worrying, it all accomulates to what we thought will happen years ago and now is taking place. There is something absolutely essential in getting ourselves informed on the smallest details of the feat of the PTB and at the same time there is an Achilles hill to it as well. We are (understandably so and hard to avoid) throwing ourselves into the drama they created here and energetically keep feeding the system, just as they intened it to be. Implications for the general public is going to be difficult, the cutting of the umbilical cord is going to be sharp and immediate without warning and the body who was used to getting everything in a certain way will make his first oxygen breathing alone and will be saturated with fear and will immediatly activate it's survival mode which will translate to Anarchy. The head which is a head of a bully will disattach from the body just to try and come back to it later.
    And what is the 'event' they are waiting for? if only we knew the answer.. is it natural? is it something that was prepered ahead by them (nueclear, biological or other form of attack)? is it any type of outside intervention they are aware to? is it a false flag attack on a hugh scale? is it a cataclystic event that is coming? is it the 'end times' prophecy thing (3 days of darkness etc)?

Whatever it is, it appears to be something to do with being disconnected from the grid, and the worrysome is the leaving of the system in chaos as well as taking further measures of control of society via robots, technology etc. It is interesting that with the so much inside information and insiders telling and then running with their families for their lives, not one shred of information is being given in respect to the nature of the 'event'. Do they even know what they are running from? It ain't going to be a pretty sight, that's for sure. It is this time where we are (inspite of the grim forecast) sort of requested to take a different perspective and use what we have learned so far to be able to help others around us. the major reason for fear is rooted in the alleged incompetence of the ordinary man against the system or against nature and celestial occurances. The panic and resistance against the breakage of the system may bring us into some greater trouble. This is why I truly understand What CoreyG is saying. Guys, please listen.. The cost here can be expensive. Rebeling against a system that is looking forward to it is no good. Disembarking from it emotionally, physically and energetically, slowly done (as a process), will allow a shift to take place and will push us to our most creative selves so far guided by higher wisdom.

We must believe that we are placed at this tipping point for a reason. Systems will break via turmoil. Inside people's minds there are also systems, these systems need now to deprogram itself. This is society's biggest chance. This world is not a great place as it is, we are the ones who are depleting this planet and ourselves, all the others are just emissaries for us to understand this. society has failed to diagnose it's own disease, a one last chance is given to us now, alas, quite a radical one. We can do this by taking a stand (inner and outer) which is clear to how we think things should be via a complete integrity, by a non cooperation with the deeds of others who seek to control us whether on earth or from other places, by not acting reactively or initiating violence out of our own fear, by reserving the right to defend ourselves and by letting others know how we feel and what we are aware of. This is all that can be done at this point. I hope and pray that we consider carefully how we should act instead of react, at least us who have awaken, keep in mind our infinacy as beings and radiate this outwards. There are stages of the game that are not yet seen at this point, this is what they are scared of, this may be partly what they are hiding from.

God bless America ~
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 2nd December 2013 at 20:21.

16. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2013), bodhii71 (29th November 2013), Calz (30th November 2013), Christine (29th November 2013), golden lady (29th November 2013), GoodETxSG (29th November 2013), Inaiá (30th November 2013), InTheBackground (30th November 2013), Krist (30th November 2013), mountain_jim (29th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (29th November 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (29th November 2013), RunningDeer (29th November 2013), seleka (29th November 2013), Sérénité (3rd December 2013), sian (4th December 2013), Spiral of Light (29th November 2013), spiritguide (29th November 2013), tgn333 (29th November 2013)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Man, I see this willingness to jump on the fear mongering train as just as programming laden and propoganda pushing as the mainstream news. You can leave without me.

No one has contributed any list of factors that contradict this current doomsday prediction. I'll do it, and will make a prediction too.

As Google happily proceeds with the construction of their huge new state-of-the-art circular building in my SF Bay area backyard....I predict no predictions of financial collapse, martial law, chinese invasion, (what are the others?...) will happen in even any years-near future, as far as I suspect now.

Here's a repeat of my list of contradictory factors, a quote from my Feb. 6 2013 reply to another thread full of 'proof' of dire indications of imminent doom:

Bottom line to me, there's a gigantic, complex, great system in place that produces endless obedient slaves that would also collapse and it's not in the PTB's best interest to motivate people to organize and survive without them which would also happen bigtime.

Where's the evidence of impending collapse now in the big corporate world? All the big money corporations, pharmaceuticals, auto, military, manufacturing, oil companies, etc... who are kind of one big 'inside' bed, are ALL doing dirty business as usual right now, expanding, building and planning their product lines far into the future..... expecting a world full of people able to buy their stuff and need their services for a long time.

If a collapse gets triggered by the psychotic few their whole network of rich cronies, CEO's and their little empires would be totally surprised, get screwed and be very mad when their lifestyle and money streams dry up. It's a far bigger, more savvy, complex and intelligent world than in the 20's needing lots more happy cronies to run it.

Ultimately if this collapse happens, where's the benefit to who and how many?

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Blake Elder (11th December 2013), Brodie75 (2nd December 2013), ceetee9 (29th November 2013), Cognitive Dissident (30th November 2013), grannyfranny100 (12th January 2014), mosquito (30th November 2013), muxfolder (19th December 2013), northstar (3rd December 2013), Octavusprime (29th November 2013), ponda (30th November 2013), Revere (2nd December 2013), sigma6 (3rd December 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

If all these prophesies of marshal law and collapse of liberties in the US occur, what could be the ramifications for the rest of us living elsewhere around the world? Clearly the happenings in USA will not be isolated to that particular geographical area. The world is interconnected so much nowadays that it is impossible to imagine otherwise. There is no doubt that the British government and establishment powers that be would support the oppressors in the US. It is also clear to me that in order to take control of the planet, TPTB will begin with the US are their first step as the people there are armed. The people in Britain and Australia have no arms to bear in any kind of violent catastrophe. I don't know for sure what the situation is in the countries of Europe, but I guess there aren't sufficient arms that could be any use. If a global economic meltdown happened in the US then mainly Europe would of course be next for TPTB to control the people. This would logistically be a much easier thing to achieve. With Russia and China, it would be anybody's guess. Seriously, I don't think TPTB can pull it all off. For everyone's sake we should support the American people as it is they who the rest of the world depends on to preserve what little freedom we do have. I look forward to The Peoples Voice for spreading hope to us all.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

ceetee9 (29th November 2013), Christine (30th November 2013), Curt (29th November 2013), golden lady (29th November 2013), GoodETxSG (29th November 2013), johnf (29th November 2013), northstar (3rd December 2013), seleka (29th November 2013), sian (4th December 2013), spiritguide (29th November 2013)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Very insightful post Limor
    Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    And what is the 'event' they are waiting for? if only we knew the answer.. is it natural? is it something that was prepered ahead by them (nueclear, biological or other form of attack)? is it any type of outside intervention they are aware to? is it a false flag attack on a hugh scale? is it a cataclystic event that darkness the system in chaos as well as taking further measures of control of society via robots, technology etc.
    ~
    We know their "deeds" are Avent driven. Back in the summer I thought they had quite a few balls, so to speak, all lined up. But something happened, something stopped the dominoes from falling. Now, this could just be a pause in the road to chaos, a yellow light if you like and they are just waiting for the next green light.
    The problem we have at the moment, and this is just my point of view, is that we have some very deluded people in charge. I'm not talking of the top illuminati, who at least use their ancient craft with respect. I believe there is another group who are completely deluded, totally unspirtual, believe in nothing apart from their own power, their science and of course no one (God) to answer to. We also have ordinary people caught up in all of this, that have bought into the programme hook line and sinker and are increasing the agenda.
    I'm just hoping something, something will keep happening to put on red lights, to stop their sick games, to give us a chance to make it through.
    I do believe we are here at this moment for a reason.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to golden lady For This Post:

Christine (29th November 2013), GoodETxSG (29th November 2013), johnf (29th November 2013), seleka (29th November 2013), spiritguide (29th November 2013)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

The truth, is that no one can hide from ANYTHING.

Fear and fear alone drives this belief.

It should come as no surprise that the self appointed elite are not capable of seeing the futility of trying to avoid the inevitable, for the thing they seek to hide from is themselves.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

ceetee9 (29th November 2013), golden lady (29th November 2013), GoodETxSG (29th November 2013), johnf (29th November 2013), Limor Wolf (29th November 2013), mountain_jim (29th November 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (29th November 2013), seleka (29th November 2013), sigma6 (3rd December 2013), spiritguide (29th November 2013)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    PS - You also realize this is nothing but a (BIG GAME) for the PTW re: US & CHINA...

Remember how nonchalantly the Chinese (Took Delivery) of Bush, Cheney & Rumsfeld's buckled (911 STEEL) and was sent straight to the (Smelter) upon reaching Chinese land...Remember...

That's (ALL) you need to know of just how (CROOKED) these 2 Rogue Govts. are..!!!!!
    Question? Was that free Nationalist China or Red China that smelted the steel? There is a difference between the two. China is too general a term.

Peace!
    Last edited by spiritguide; 29th November 2013 at 15:50.
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

northstar (3rd December 2013), sigma6 (3rd December 2013)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    This is definitely not off topic: astrology. as above, so below. Lots to explain so people gt it. But, here is the assessment, as right now, ISON is the most influential 'planet' in astrology, as it creating massive disturbance in the electrostatic field sheets that stabilize this solar system.

Here is the astrology for ISON. when you get to the last part, you will see the comment on Sagittarius. The sun is in Sagittarius, and ISON is closest to the sun TODAY...so it is shifting and roiling the vibrational dimensional sheet charge state (rolling the tumbling dice) we call connectivity to that vibration, or Sagittarian behavior. The last line says it all, and that is the moment of now, with ISON right next to the sun:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Briefly ISON is in Cancer in the summer, Leo in September and October, Virgo in the first week of November, Libra from the 9th of November to the 19th and then Scorpio from 20th November for one week. From the 28th November it is in Sagittarius and there we have the really big news since it then sling shots round the Sun in Sagittarius and appears to go retrograde, moving back through the zodiac from then on.

The effects on Sagittarius I will talk about later, let’s first look at what will be the effect of it moving through all those Zodiac Signs?

In Medieval Europe a comet was a sign that revealed God was changing his mood and this is pretty much how it will feel. If this is your Sun Sign, your mood will change.

Jonathan Cainer has written that “we can expect the comet to raise awareness, promote healing, foster hope, inspire a quest for peace and help us wake up to the potential for higher consciousness.” That’s all a bit fluffy for me, but worth a try if you like.

This comet is about disruption and change, but the sort of change that you can’t really get a handle on. It will feel as if something deep within the bowels of your life is rumbling away, but you just can’t identify it. A key feature will be the experience of something entirely new. This hasn’t happened before, so we can’t expect to easily recognise the feelings or issues that will emerge.

One of the most important times will be when it conjuncts Mars, just around 2nd October at 21 degrees of Leo. I think a few Leo Sun Signs will get a buzz from that. Sagittarians will get their buzz around the 2nd December when it stations and turns back on itself. This should give a few disruptions to a sign that is very capable of dealing with it, so watch the Saggies shrug it off and fly!

The UK is particularly hit hard by both the effects of comet ISON and a clash between two heavy weight planets in 2013, with the time around the 2nd October being a particularly important date.

Julius Caesar said "When beggars die, then are no comets seen; [but] the heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes." So maybe keep your eye on all the princes?

Another clue comes from an ancient astrologer who wrote that comets can naturally produce wars, hot weather, disturbed conditions and the accompaniments of these and he also said these things `show through the parts of the Zodiac` that the comet is in. So if this is correct, when it is in Cancer, family relationships are highlighted. Leo comes next and rulers, pride, pontification and drama should be obvious.

Virgo is all about health, service and worries, whilst Libra will highlight diplomatic relations world-wide, plus personal relationships and dis-harmony. Scorpio plunges us into intensity and emotionally charged situations, with Sagittarius symbolising a generally fast-paced, reckless, Collective craziness.

http://www.midlandsschoolofastrology...omet_2013.html
    oooh, carmody. im still reading your post, but i have to add to back u up a bit, in dolores cannon, comets were a huge part in astrology. book one convoluted universe. such as predicting disasters. it was only mentioned quickly so far.
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Sérénité (3rd December 2013)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    PS - You also realize this is nothing but a (BIG GAME) for the PTW re: US & CHINA...

Remember how nonchalantly the Chinese (Took Delivery) of Bush, Cheney & Rumsfeld's buckled (911 STEEL) and was sent straight to the (Smelter) upon reaching Chinese land...Remember...

That's (ALL) you need to know of just how (CROOKED) these 2 Rogue Govts. are..!!!!!
    Question? Was that free Nationalist China or Red China that smelted the steel? There is a difference between the two. China is too general a term.

Peace!
    They one and the same now. Free nationalist China has been returned by the British to communist China in 1997 (I should add to the desperation of the Hong Kong Chinese). The only one remaining not Under communist China is Singapour Island.

To answer your question, I think it was melted in mainland China (communist).

30. Link to Post #36
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Here is my problem :

Both Steve Quayle And Doug Hagmann have been wrong on numerous occasions in the past.

I ‘m not saying they don’t have good intentions. I’m saying they got things wrong over and over again. I can post a LONG list of things they said were imminent and didn’t come to pass.

I know I was wrong in the past. I even wrote silly PM’s when I really thought I was seeing the truth. But I did learned my lesson .

Steve Quayle sells survival stuff. That is not a bad thing , and he may very well have honorable intentions. I just don’t know.

As for the scenario presented ….yes , it sounds realistic to me. It can happen tomorrow . Or in 5 years, or never…

What bothers me is the fact that , the same guys , over and over come up with “insider” knowledge of future events , they always get things wrong and here on Avalon we don’t care about that.

It can happen tomorrow …but this guys again , really?

31. Link to Post #37
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

I find the following very disturbing:

At a meeting in Copenhagen June 10, 1931: Arnold Toynbee, "Director of Studies" at Chatham House, London, said:

"It is just because we are really attacking the principle of local sovereignty that we keep on protesting our loyalty to it so loudly.
    The harder we press our attack upon the idol, the more pains we take to keep its priests and devotees in a fool's paradise - lapped in a false sense of security which will inhibit them from taking up arms in their idol's defense....
    We are at present working, discreetly with all our might, to wrest this mysterious political force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local national states of the world. And all the time, we are denying with our lips what we are doing with our hands."
    [in: http://henrymakow.com/confessions_of_a_dupe_me.html]

Why disturbing?

Because either no-one lifts a finger and the above goes through unhindered or, else, fingers pull triggers to end up in the hands of bankers with an exorbitant debt...

... dreaming of feathers and soft places...
    Last edited by Hervé; 29th November 2013 at 17:47.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Christine (30th November 2013), InTheBackground (30th November 2013), mosquito (30th November 2013), sigma6 (3rd December 2013), spiritguide (29th November 2013)

33. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Just a quick comment on the Obama purge of certain higher ranking military members. First, understand I don't like Obama--think he is basically a fascist, so this opinion has zero to do with my attitude towards POTUS.

I read on a few hard right fundamentalist Christian sites that Obama was purging Christian fundamentalists from the higher ranks. Many of them were promoted when Bush was in power. The powers that be, at the present time, may consider these types to be a real threat to national security. Would it really be wise to have rapture ready nutcases, trying to provoke WW3 to bring back Jesus, in control of the military?

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

mosquito (30th November 2013), northstar (3rd December 2013), spiritguide (29th November 2013), sunflower (29th November 2013)

35. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,270 times in 295 posts

I saw this video yesterday and it is related. I will not post it because it has parts which are in direct opposition to my current paradigm (some of the imagery is disturbing), but I feel it is useful to this thread and those that are following it. I wanted to just transcribe some of the blurbs they show, but I don't have the energy to throw into it right now.
    I am using the quote from Monty Python "Kill the Messenger" because that is how people react when you tell them the truth, they want the one that told them about it (the messenger) to just go away so they won't have to deal with truths like pedogate

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

from Sorcha, but interesting if true and possibly a reason for bankers hiding...

Quote The Ministry of Defense (MoD) is reporting today that the Vityaz early-warning radar system deployed along the entire Russian border has confirmed the Republic of China Navy (ROCN) launching from their Type 092 Xia-class nuclear ballistic-missile submarine (SSBN) of two atomic JL-2 missiles off the Northeast American coastline near the State of Oregon on Wednesday 30 October and Wednesday 20 November.

According to this report, these two latest sub-launched nuclear ballistic tests by China off the west coast of the United States were preceded by a similar test conducted on Monday 10 November 2010 when a Chinese Navy Jin class ballistic missile nuclear submarine, deployed secretly from its underground home base on the south coast of Hainan island, launched an intercontinental ballistic missile from international waters off the southern California coast in full view of Los Angeles.

As the Pentagon and their US mainstream media sycophants covered up the 10 November 2010 China missile launch, this MoD report continues, they have likewise labeled the 30 October missile launch as a fireball-meteor and the 20 November one as ‘maybe’ another fireball-meteor or contrail.

Important to note, Russian intelligence analysts in this report say, was that China “cryptically warned” the US about its planned 30 October launch test when on Sunday 27 October the world was given a rare glimpse into China's nuclear-powered submarine fleet, with State-owned media carrying extensive coverage of the previously mysterious strategic deterrence force.

The unprecedented revealing of the underwater fleet was a demonstration of China's confidence in its sea-based nuclear strike capability and serves as a deterrent to any attempted provocation amid the changing geopolitical situation, said military observers.

Starting on Sunday 27 October, China Central Television carried serial coverage two days in a row on the submarine force of the People's Liberation Army (PLA) Navy's Beihai fleet in its flagship news program Xinwen Lianbo.

The People's Daily, the PLA Daily and the China Youth Daily on Monday all carried front-page stories, features and commentaries on the submarine force, applauding its achievements since the launch of China's first nuclear-powered submarine in December 1970...

link to full story...
    no one is going to launch a nuke on another country...

the moment china launched on California 1000 missiles would be in route to turn China into a glass parking lot... they would wipe out 2 billion wonderful people who don't deserve it any more than we do in 20 minutes...

the true weapon China holds is what would be a nuke on the fed reserve banking system...

can the military be trusted not to bow to the bankers and launch an attack for China's use of a financial nuke?

old time officers had to swear a pact to the American financial system that they would.

is that why these old farts are getting launched from top positions, they're friggen nuts?

or is the real reason that 500 salaries of soldiers = 1 commander and this is all just cost reduction related because of Sequester cuts...

Quote In further reporting on China’s move against the US Dollar the dissident American website InfoWars.com states:

“China just dropped an absolute bombshell, but it was almost entirely ignored by the mainstream media in the United States. The central bank of China has decided that it is “no longer in China’s favor to accumulate foreign-exchange reserves”. During the third quarter of 2013, China’s foreign-exchange reserves were valued at approximately $3.66 trillion.

For years, China has been systematically propping up the value of the U.S. dollar and keeping the value of the yuan artificially low. This has resulted in a massive flood of super cheap products from across the Pacific that U.S. consumers have been eagerly gobbling up.

And now China has apparently decided that there is not much gutting of our economy left to do and that it is time to let the dollar collapse.”
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 29th November 2013 at 18:50.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 12 32 LastLast