+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 3 13 32 LastLast

Thread: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)

1. Link to Post #41
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)

I would just like to point out that even though they have gotten rid of many military commanders, power is in influence with peers and not titles. Just because these generals are sacked does not mean that they do not have supporters and networks of their own. Yes many peons would follow orders. However, as long as they dont kill the fired generals, which I worry about, they are still potential counter coup agents.

never under estimate the power of people and presence to change the tide of history.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Default Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    PS - You also realize this is nothing but a (BIG GAME) for the PTW re: US & CHINA...

Remember how nonchalantly the Chinese (Took Delivery) of Bush, Cheney & Rumsfeld's buckled (911 STEEL) and was sent straight to the (Smelter) upon reaching Chinese land...Remember...

That's (ALL) you need to know of just how (CROOKED) these 2 Rogue Govts. are..!!!!!
    Question? Was that free Nationalist China or Red China that smelted the steel? There is a difference between the two. China is too general a term.

Peace!
    They one and the same now. Free nationalist China has been returned by the British to communist China in 1997 (I should add to the desperation of the Hong Kong Chinese). The only one remaining not Under communist China is Singapour Island.

To answer your question, I think it was melted in mainland China (communist).
    Hong Kong was a British colony...repatriated to Red China, Free Nationalist China is an island and is still independent. Can anyone reference the smelt of the steel?
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

3. The Following User Says Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

WhiteFeather (29th November 2013)

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

If they (TPTW) decide to utilize or engage the nuke card, it is to my inner understanding that a higher intervention will take place from our benevolent star family, if you will. The nukes will be dismantled and turned into Milk Duds. They have done so before. And they will do so again.

Hence: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ear-Facilities
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 29th November 2013 at 23:05.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Alan (30th November 2013), Kalamos (29th November 2013), LivioRazlo (1st December 2013), northstar (3rd December 2013), sheme (2nd December 2013), Snookie (11th December 2013), spiritguide (29th November 2013), Wind (30th November 2013)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by LivioRazlo (here)
    When I read that there was a purge of military brass, the first thought which came to mind was - these are individuals who still have a conscience and will not attack their own. The purging is just a means to get those in control who will obey unconstitutional and unethical orders - no questions asked. Dark times are in store for America, as well as the world.

Ben might be right and all the shadow government puppets are slowly being cut out like cancer...

Cheney, Bush, Kissinger all had loyal friends in senior positions across government in power positions, I think they are being exposed and relieved of duty...

We really don't know if they were actually part of the false flag attack, which was aborted and they were removed, we've heard of several attempts and plans for killing Obama, and afterwards a sudden firing across spy agencies and military command...

they aren't charged with treason, just quietly tossed out...

no one has to wonder if they're being watched, no one has to wonder why some are disappearing...

who thought FEMA camps would become a military and banker retirement center someday...

we never saw that coming...

Go Ninjas!!!

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    from Sorcha, but interesting if true and possibly a reason for bankers hiding...

Quote The Ministry of Defense (MoD) is reporting today that the Vityaz early-warning radar system deployed along the entire Russian border has confirmed the Republic of China Navy (ROCN) launching from their Type 092 Xia-class nuclear ballistic-missile submarine (SSBN) of two atomic JL-2 missiles off the Northeast American coastline near the State of Oregon on Wednesday 30 October and Wednesday 20 November.

According to this report, these two latest sub-launched nuclear ballistic tests by China off the west coast of the United States were preceded by a similar test conducted on Monday 10 November 2010 when a Chinese Navy Jin class ballistic missile nuclear submarine, deployed secretly from its underground home base on the south coast of Hainan island, launched an intercontinental ballistic missile from international waters off the southern California coast in full view of Los Angeles.
    That's fairly easily debunked - "The Republic of China" is Taiwan (USA's friend). Hainan is a province of the People's Republic of China (the China you're all being programmed to fear). So the author of that particular piece clearly doesn't know what he's talking about.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Flash (30th November 2013), Gardener (2nd December 2013), mountain_jim (30th November 2013), seko (1st December 2013), spiritguide (30th November 2013)

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Question? Was that free Nationalist China or Red China that smelted the steel? There is a difference between the two. China is too general a term.

Peace!
    They one and the same now. Free nationalist China has been returned by the British to communist China in 1997 (I should add to the desperation of the Hong Kong Chinese). The only one remaining not Under communist China is Singapour Island.
    Wrong on 3 counts. Spiritguide was referring to Taiwan, NOT Hong Kong. And if you'd ever been to Hong Kong (which you haven't) you'd know that there is still one hell of a lot of independent spirit burning there, it is by no means "one and the same".

Singapore never was under the rule of China, so cannot be said to "remain not under communist China".

10. Link to Post #47
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

. Can anyone reference the smelt of the steel?
    this reference???
    http://911scholars.ning.com/profiles...er-ground-zero

Quote "China's biggest steel firm says it will receive its first shipment of scrap metal from the World Trade Center wreckage soon and turn it into steel plates -- not, as some newspaper reports had suggested, souvenirs.
    Chinese state newspapers had earlier reported that Shanghai Baosteel Group Corp. planned to turn 50,000 tons of Ground Zero steel into souvenirs -- including models of the twin towers.

But a company spokesman told Reuters news agency on Wednesday that the shipment would not be treated any differently from ordinary purchases of scrap, and would be turned into steel plates....

...Baosteel Group, the nation's largest steel firm, has purchased 50,000 tons of the scrap steel from "Ground Zero," the ruins of the September 11 terrorist attack, at no more than US$120 each ton, according to yesterday's Beijing Youth Daily.
    Most of the scrap will be recycled into ingots, but part of the relics will be mold-ed into WTC souvenirs, the paper said....
    peace
    Last edited by thunder24; 30th November 2013 at 05:41.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Inaiá (1st December 2013), mosquito (30th November 2013), spiritguide (30th November 2013)

12. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by mariposafe (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    from Sorcha, but interesting if true and possibly a reason for bankers hiding...

Quote The Ministry of Defense (MoD) is reporting today that the Vityaz early-warning radar system deployed along the entire Russian border has confirmed the Republic of China Navy (ROCN) launching from their Type 092 Xia-class nuclear ballistic-missile submarine (SSBN) of two atomic JL-2 missiles off the Northeast American coastline near the State of Oregon on Wednesday 30 October and Wednesday 20 November.

According to this report, these two latest sub-launched nuclear ballistic tests by China off the west coast of the United States were preceded by a similar test conducted on Monday 10 November 2010 when a Chinese Navy Jin class ballistic missile nuclear submarine, deployed secretly from its underground home base on the south coast of Hainan island, launched an intercontinental ballistic missile from international waters off the southern California coast in full view of Los Angeles.
    That's fairly easily debunked - "The Republic of China" is Taiwan (USA's friend). Hainan is a province of the People's Republic of China (the China you're all being programmed to fear). So the author of that particular piece clearly doesn't know what he's talking about.
    Still, the idea of Sorcha providing useful material is an interesting one

This source has been so totally debunked once and for all that it would involve what I can only describe as 'built-in plausible deniability'. Given the kneejerk reaction, 'it's gotta be rubbish coming from Sorcha', you could have a mass dumping ground for stuff hidden in plain sight.

Watch out especially if he starts talking about plane sites
    Last edited by araucaria; 30th November 2013 at 09:30.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Christine (30th November 2013), Limor Wolf (30th November 2013), mosquito (1st December 2013), spiritguide (30th November 2013), thunder24 (30th November 2013)

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

as an x letter agency employee, he could still be used to pass info, knowing every story is debunkable with a tidbit of important info needed to be given to agents WW in a site completely disregarded by all forms of media, mainstream to conspiracy...

every time I hear a new spin from conspiracy radio, I pop by Sorcha and dang if I don't see the same story...

repackaged as insider info... shhhh....

15. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,370 times in 8,335 posts

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)

........One of my sources has told me that the majority of the population has been exposed to a pathogen which can be triggered electronically activating a deadly virus. I was told that this was one of the purposes of the chemtrails and the GWEN towers........

I find this believable ( so many dead microbiologists ) and I think it should be verifiable by ourselves somehow.

If they have been 'dusting' the population they must need a way to check that they have done enough of it or done it well enough to be ready to move on to the next stage.

Blood tests might reveal the presence of this pathogen if we know what we are looking for. There may even have been a 'symptom' of our initial infection with it that has gone unnoticed so far. The people behind this will have needed some kind of detectability of it for their own management purposes.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

GoodETxSG (30th November 2013), northstar (3rd December 2013), Rocky_Shorz (30th November 2013), spiritguide (6th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

That quote was from the linked/posted article,
    To be honest I have seen and been told quite a bit (Government & Economic Corruption on up to Certain aspects of Secret Space) but very little about the Chemtrails. I KNOW they exist and have a purpose and possible multiple purposes. I just have not been directly read in or told what they are other than what I have seen on the Internet like you fine Ladies and Gent's. That is not an invitation to segway this threat into a chemtrail topic but I wanted to make sure to note that the quote above was from the article and not from my sources. The info could very well be true, I just cannot confirm or deny.

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)

........One of my sources has told me that the majority of the population has been exposed to a pathogen which can be triggered electronically activating a deadly virus. I was told that this was one of the purposes of the chemtrails and the GWEN towers........

I find this believable ( so many dead microbiologists ) and I think it should be verifiable by ourselves somehow.

If they have been 'dusting' the population they must need a way to check that they have done enough of it or done it well enough to be ready to move on to the next stage.

Blood tests might reveal the presence of this pathogen if we know what we are looking for. There may even have been a 'symptom' of our initial infection with it that has gone unnoticed so far. The people behind this will have needed some kind of detectability of it for their own management purposes.

18. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 320 posts

Just a random thought and by no means should anyone take this seriously, but what if that which is being sprayed out of airliners as chemtrails is actually nano-machines, like those which can be found in the NBC television series "Revolution" and the TPTB are planning a nation-wide electronic blackout? Like I said, not to be taken seriously, but it seems that Hollywood may have its own ways of informing the public through their media - no matter how bogus the concept may seem.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LivioRazlo For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (1st December 2013), seleka (1st December 2013), Snookie (11th December 2013)

20. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

anything is possible, maybe the Thorium they are pumping into the air is for powering the nano machines...

21. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

All we know is that the sacking of military command structures is a sign that things are shifting. Shifting at a fundamental level, in the depths of the gearworks of the layers of the machine. That in itself is unusual, in the past 60-70 years (at the least) of the western system.

This cannot be hidden from the general knowledge of the public, for long.

This means that some form of change will emerge in the public eye sooner rather than later, as things do finally move like some form of a domino, as it must effect change in the general public, eventually.

Watching for the spin components of that story to be told, is a key aspect, to get to the root of it and get a more corrected version out, as soon as possible.

This is about spinning the public, as games go, which is key to clandestine and hidden efforts, with regard to their 'emergent to the public' manipulation stages. propaganda, by it's very nature, requires components of ignorance to exist, in order to implant the shift, or the lie.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st December 2013 at 17:56.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

GoodETxSG (1st December 2013), johnf (1st December 2013), Kalamos (1st December 2013), mosquito (2nd December 2013), norman (2nd December 2013), northstar (3rd December 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd December 2013), seko (1st December 2013), seleka (1st December 2013), Snookie (11th December 2013), spiritwind (2nd December 2013), Wind (1st December 2013)

23. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)

The Lion Share of REAL Snowden Info has not been released. I think even Snowden fears the sudden shift or avalanche of public outrage if it was... But the PTB are so incredibly freaked out about what they KNOW and Believe he MAY have in his possession that they are going to try to appeal to the human short comes they have (Assuming everyone would do the same) to see if they can coax out some of the cards Snowden is holding from his Reporter "Friend"... Using $Greed$ and leveraging threats of life in prison against his "Partner" who was convicted of "Espionage" in the UK.

I wish the guy would just do a full "Data Dump" and release the info (Giving up his leverage) to the world so we can get on with it... From what I hear the info he has is one Hell of a Can Opener!
    (I was told it was info on expenses of multinational/ultra-national bases and beyond, that he has this info setup somehow to be released in the event of his death... If the Russians have nothing to loose why wouldn't they "Off Him" instead of keeping him safe? This shows he has the "Big Stuff" on EVERYONE! IMHO)

KEEPING SECRETS: PIERRE OMIDYAR, GLENN GREENWALD AND THE PRIVATIZATION OF SNOWDEN’S LEAKS

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Keepi...38/38/Y/M.html

24. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,293 times in 8,660 posts

I admit I have been a big fan of Greenwald's research and writing since he first started his self-published blog, Unclaimed Territory.

The above piece does raise some valid concerns, but reads like a hit-piece to me, as Greenwald has exhibited the highest ethics and adversarial reporting against the (political power) elites over the last decade of any journalist in the world, in my opinion.

A comment in the article states:

Quote the author of this article, works for PandoDaily. Do a search of who funds PandoDaily, and the first name on the list is "Accel Partners". One of those "partners" is Jim Breyer, who is not only a member of CFR, but attended the World Economic Forum in Davos in 2011.
    He certainly was not going to be able to continue to freely report on these leaks at the Guardian, whose computers had already been trashed and executives threatened by Great Britain, which has no freedom of the press.

Time will Tell, but as I watch Greenwald getting trashed by the BBC, the Washington Post, and many other major media outlets, I still think he has done better to responsibly release this info than any other existing journalistic outlet would have, and to stand up to pressures all around. I still think the reasons Snowden chose him were the same ones as I would have come up with, given Greenwald's performance over the last decade.

But I also want to see everything that would not get people directly killed released, let the chips fall where they may. I am sure Greenwald has his own cache's established for protection, he is brave but no dummy.

If his new employers attempt to restrict his journalistic intentions he will out them and move on again, that is what I believe based on his history of righteous and ethical journalism.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 2nd December 2013 at 17:39.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

GoodETxSG (2nd December 2013), Limor Wolf (2nd December 2013)

26. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Mountain_jim, I agree w/a lot of what you have to say... Both Snowden and Greenwald are playing a very dangerous (Hate to use the word "Game") game of Brinksmanship and Blackmail out of necessity to survive while also fulfilling a "Mission".

I do not believe it is a mission they decided to take on purely by them selves and without tactical support and serious OPSEC assistance/training/preparations. What was pulled off would take a well trained team with an operation center and serious inner agency infiltration. Anyone who buys the "Lone Keyboardman Theory" probably also buy the JFK "Lone Gunman Theory" as well. But as conditioned as almost all Westerners are to mass media manipulation one wouldn't be surprised.

Although I was quite surprised by the young British fellow with an outdated modem who hacked into NASA I must admit. Those days of garage hacking the secret space program and launch codes for ICBMS bein "00000000" (Or an IT "Contractor" w/a clearance and a Thumb Drive stealing the kingdom) are gone now for the most part. Though the bigger the "Government Machine" gets the harder it is to manage and keep nailed down.

This initiative has been undertaken fairly recently and a Fascist Nazi clamp down is underway presently. What is coming out IS OUT... though not released (IMHO)... Until/IF there is some drastic action and people are put on trial someday. I am not holding my breath... but this is just conjecture on my part.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 2nd December 2013 at 18:52.

27. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)

SOME INFO FROM SOME VERY UNCERTAIN SOURCES IMHO... But an interesting barometer on what I have been saying about the Military and it's current state and their trust issues (Both internal and external).

NOTE THE "PUBLISHED DATE"
    Published on Aug 15, 2012
    Intelligence and Special Operations forces are furious and frustrated at how President Obama and those in positions of authority have exploited their service for political advantage. Countless leaks, interviews and decisions by the Obama Administration and other government officials have undermined the success of our Intelligence and Special Operations forces and put future missions and personnel at risk.

The unwarranted and dangerous public disclosure of Special Forces Operations is so serious -- that for the first time ever -- former operators have agreed to risk their reputations and go 'on the record' in a special documentary titled "Dishonorable Disclosures." Its goal is to educate America about serious breaches of security and prevent them from ever happening again.

Use of military ranks, titles & photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement of the Dept of the Army or the Department of Defense. All individuals are no longer in active service with any federal agency or military service.
    ----------------------------------------------------

Seal Commander Says Special Operations Assault On Obama Has Begun!

http://www.wikiarmy.com/index.php/15...bama-has-begun

William Wallace
    Last week saw US Military Special Forces be raised to the forefront of the political picture. Retired Navy Seal Commander Ryan Zinke stepped up and says that the Special Operations Assault on President Obama has just begun.

Last week it seemed like your typical week in the saga of President Obama accusing Republicans of unfairly criticizing him over the Benghazi situation and leaked classified information. Trouble is, it wasn’t the pesky Republicans he should have been blaming for the attack on his presidency. It is not an unfair assessment either, considering the sources.

Ryan Zinke is a retired Navy Seal Commander. He wasn’t the commander of just any Seal Team, he was the commander of Seal Team Six. He is now a Montana State Senator and has launched his own personal finances at starting the new Super Pac, Special Operations OPSEC Education Fund Inc. Along with the now fired Generals that say they are watching President Obama, his new organization is doing more than saying that President Obama leaked National Security information and unfairly took credit for killing Osama Bin Laden, they intend to prove it.

In a fired up interview with Politicker, Mr. Zinke spoke rather candidly about the feelings of many former military and Special Operations members.

“There’s a number of groups out there. I think what it demonstrates is, there’s a lot of anger, there’s a lot of concern among the former military community.”~Ryan Zinke

He stated that a lot of the anger stemmed from a lot of White House leaks of classified information that got people killed and a television add by former President William J. Clinton that questioned if Mitt Romney would have made the call to get Bin Laden. He said it has snow balled from there.

Here is the add he said started a lot of military anger back in 2012.

“I think there is huge concern that the administration is using and continues to leak class documents for less than–well, for political gain,” said Mr. Zinke. “I think when the commercial came out with President Clinton and President Obama, and they talked about the political ramifications of failure, they didn’t talk about the families that would be left without a father. They talked about political consequences—that was a bridge too far.”~Last Great Stand

He also criticized the leaking of classified information to make the film Zero Dark 30.

There’s a lot of reasons you can release classified information, a lot of justifiable reasons, but making a movie for political gain isn’t one of them,” Mr. Zinke said.
    According to Mr. Zinke, there are currently at least four other anti-Obama groups made up of former elite military operatives: Special Operations Speaks, Veterans for a Strong America, Special Operations OPSEC Education Fund Inc. and his group, Special Operations for America. He said he expects that number to climb. Because active-duty soldiers are barred from engaging in political activity, Mr. Zinke believes it is especially important for retired military personnel to speak up.
    “It’s really incumbent upon the retired guys to articulate a message. You look at the approval ratings of the president, Congress is in single-digits, the president is not far behind, and I think Americans still appreciate the credibility of our military,” he said.~ Last Great Stand
    As for Obama calling for everyone making “swift boat” attacks on his administration, Mr. Zinke had something to say about that too.

There’s going to be attempts to discredit,” Mr. Zinke said. “I guess when you take a stand, you expose yourself to rocks. And so be it.”
    For his part, Mr. Zinke said his organization is “not swift boat.”
    “I can speak for SOFA—we are not swift boat in that what we are articulat[ing] is factual, and we’re very careful not to make personal attacks. We are making a complete argument of why the administration’s actions and policies are not in the best interests of national defense and national security,” said Mr. Zinke.
    Special Operations for America’s upcoming plans include a television commercial. Mr. Zinke said the ad would be “edgy,” but wouldn’t be “a personal attack.”
    “I don’t stoop to personal attacks,” he said. “You know, I’m not from Chicago. In Montana, we do things a little differently.”~ Last Great Stand
    Special Operations movie about leaking classified information from this administration for personal gain has had over 53 million views. You can see it here.
    ==============

THE VIDEO BELOW WOW!!! WATCH!

Last edited by GoodETxSG; 2nd December 2013 at 19:37.

28. Link to Post #59
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

It is interesting to see a paralleism between the US and other places. in recent years a lot of talks and media reviews has been done on the Mossad and some things were discussed openly, now there is also a movie. There is definitely a deliberated exit out of the closet of the most hidden secrets of those intelligences agencies, the way they like to operate and sometimes even names, where once it used to be in a complete darkness. What are the reasons for such a 'disclosure' in days and times where it could be most useful for them to keep all information shut and finish with their plans earlier? all is not in their hands, but most.. a question to ponder.

Quote Originally posted by GoodeTZSG: " What was pulled off would take a well trained team with an operation center and serious inner agency infiltration. Anyone who buys the "Lone Keyboardman Theory" probably also buy the JFK "Lone Gunman Theory" as well"
    That goes as well to Julian Assange, even though he is not alone, he is taking the fire all to himself. One can go further and say that there are other forces supporting such acts. There is a real game played on earth and each is pulling their rope ends to allow the big screen image to be revealed and everyone wants to control the disclosure in their own way.. But, yes, no 'lone man', not in leaks and not in terrorist attacks.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 2nd December 2013 at 20:18.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

GoodETxSG (2nd December 2013), johnf (2nd December 2013), Snookie (11th December 2013)

30. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

AMEN...

Below should say WORLD IS RAN BY INTEL AGENCIES...

CIA Director Michael Hayden: "US is run by Intel. Agencies"

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    It is interesting to see a paralleism between the US and other places. in recent years a lot of talks and media reviews has been done on the Mossad and some things were discussed openly, now there is also a movie. There is definitely a deliberated exit out of the closet of the most hidden secrets of those intelligences agencies, the way they like to operate and sometimes even names, where once it used to be in a complete darkness. What are the reasons for such a 'disclosure' in days and times where it could be most useful for them to keep all information shut and finish with their plans earlier? all is not in their hands, but most.. a question to ponder.

Quote Originally posted by GoodeTZSG: " What was pulled off would take a well trained team with an operation center and serious inner agency infiltration. Anyone who buys the "Lone Keyboardman Theory" probably also buy the JFK "Lone Gunman Theory" as well"
    That goes as well to Julian Assange, even though he is not alone, he is taking the fire all to himself. One can go further and say that there are other forces supporting such acts. There is a real game played on earth and each is pulling their rope ends to allow the big screen image to be revealed and everyone wants to control the disclosure in their own way.. But, yes, no 'lone man', not in leaks and not in terrorist attacks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 3 13 32 LastLast