+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 1 5 15 32 LastLast

Thread: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Default Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)

Attached Images    
    Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:55.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

conk (6th December 2013), Flash (6th December 2013), PathWalker (6th December 2013), spiritwind (6th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Default Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

From 'V', the Guerilla Economist:
    From what I am getting is that the rectal orfice par -excellance Jamie Dimon is operating out of various international locations and that his family has been prepped and ready to bug out to one of the island retreats. Dimon owns various islands through various holdings companies so which island I do NOT know.

Michael Corbat CEO of CitiGroup has been prepped and will be moving his operations off shore, Lloyd Blankfein of Goldman Sachs fame is operating currently from his upstate New York abode and is planning on offshoring very very soon.
    I was at a conference yesterday (Thurs.) in Midtown Manhattan were both Mssrs. Dimon and Blankfein gave presentations on the effects of the Volcker Rule on the banking sector. Neither of these two men seemed nonplussed about anything but Washington's hack-knee response to Wall St.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th December 2013 at 12:13.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Alan (6th December 2013), gripreaper (6th December 2013), mountain_jim (6th December 2013), Redstar Kachina (6th December 2013), RMorgan (7th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

They have to run if they don't want to be RFIDed or chipped. I bet they are the first on the chipping line, but for different reasons (they have to be controlled too, maybe more severely) and with different kinds of chips.

6. Link to Post #84
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by addsub (here)
    hmmm....this kills the whole 'be optimistic about 2014' message:

Global Currency Reset!

The greatest event in the financial world in the past 1,000 years is about to take place. Two hundred and four nations have agreed with the IMF (International Monetary Fund) to reset their currency. Christine Lagarde is the new financial head of the IMF. If she and the Elite have their way, this event will take place within the next ninety days (three months).

The Elite have prepared you for this event with an Electric Smart Meter which has been installed on almost every house in America. Only from my Elite friend will you ever know what has been done to you. Only in my new DVD will you learn these details. No one else will dare to tell you this.

- Chaplin Lindsey Williams
    - Author of The Energy Non-Crisis
    Two days ago, Pastor Lindsey Williams spoke on GoldSeek Radio about this:
    My synopsis:
    • A global currency reset, leaving foreign exchange (forex) currency ratios within a narrow band established by the IMF, reducing the value of the US Dollar by 30 per-cent.
    • Prices of imports within the US (dang near everything) rise accordingly in the weeks and months following.
    • An IMF mandate to reduce US Federal debt by a substantial amount, I suppose under threat of further reduction of US Dollar forex value.
    • US surprise confiscation of a substantial portion of all manner of retirement, 401K and IRA funds, as the means to reduce that debt.
    • The above apparently to happen in 2014, within (according to Lindsey) the next three months.
    • An economic collapse in 2015, once the remaining mandates of Obamacare are in place, including major bank closings and collapses.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th December 2013 at 23:44.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (7th December 2013), GoodETxSG (6th December 2013), Hervé (6th December 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (6th December 2013), norman (6th December 2013), Redstar Kachina (6th December 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (6th December 2013), RunningDeer (6th December 2013), Wind (6th December 2013)

8. Link to Post #85
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Two days ago, Pastor Lindsey Williams spoke on GoldSeek Radio about this: ...
    My synopsis: ...
    Here's another synopsis of this same appearance of Lindsey on GoldSeek Radio two days ago.

From Pastor Lindsey Williams interview on Goldseek Radio -4 december 2013 -Global Currency Reset (Planet Infowars):
    Lindsey Williams on GoldSeek Radio speaking with Chris Waltzek on 4th December 2013 talking about a global currency reset that if the Elite have their way will take place within 90 days. He confirms this is not the collapse or a devaluation of the American dollar, but it will cause the dollar to lose its world reserve status.

This will be the biggest financial event in the last 1,000 years from the prespective of Pastor Williams’ Elite friends. Every person on the globe will be affected. 204 nations have agreed with the IMF (International Monetary Fund) to revalue their currencies to within 3 to 5% of each other based upon the assets of each country. This will end the currency wars and give the New World Order full control with a new gold backed currency. it will mean the US dollar will be reset down by 30% of its current value. He says that bank holidays are still another year off and that 30-50% of private, state and federal retirement funds are to be nationalised and/or confiscated between now and then.

Pastor Williams also discusses the main reason for the dumbing down of America is the smart meter microwave technology being installed in every home, implemented to prevent people revolting over what the Elite are about to do with them. Lindsey Williams verified this information with research from Barrie Trower, a former microwave weapons expert.

Lindsey also refers to an IMF meeting held on 9th October 2013, the minutes of which were recently released. The report is called “Taxing Times”. In this report the IMF recommends the USA does the following: Increase taxes; New capital controls; Sieze retirement funds and Bring the national debt down to pre-banking crisis 2007 levels. You can download the report here: http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/...pdf/fm1302.pdf

Pastor Lindsey Williams also says to watch the news carefully over the next three months. He said that when you see that his source was right about the global currency reset, you will conclude that his Elite friend is also right about everything else too, including smart meters and what they are doing to our brains. Lindsey Williams repeats again to get out of paper assets at all costs.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (7th December 2013), GoodETxSG (6th December 2013), Hervé (6th December 2013), InTheBackground (7th December 2013), norman (16th December 2013), Redstar Kachina (6th December 2013), RunningDeer (6th December 2013)

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

I read something in the French Canadian newspaper yesterday saying that China is now turning to its own currency for international trade, rejecting the US dollar to trade. I will try to find it, but to me, this is the first blow from China.

11. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:55.

12. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

OK, I've got to head out into the bitter cold to go chase Federal Reserve Notes so I can keep the heat on, food in the refrigerator, and pay the rent so I have a warm bed to lay down at night, but before I do...

I'd just like to run with this "hard reset" idea in the next few days, as it appears to be the most likely forward trajectory which covers the elite, blames the economic demise on the people with their agreement, and forces a collective one world digital currency and control grid to be fully implemented without barely a whimper from all of the debt ridden slaves on the planet. It will take place overtly right under our noses, right in our faces, will affect everyone on the planet, and will shift the quantum energetically.

Will we rise up in indignation and take down the elite and restore sovereignty and freedom, self responsibility, and self determination? Will "victimhood" be finally relegated to the dustbin of history, while divisiveness, duality and pitting us against each other for profit, finally be exposed from behind the curtain as the Wizard of control that it is? Do we recognize the game and are we tired enough of playing it?

Till we are sick and tired of being sick and tired of playing the duality game of opposites, using the extreme polarities of greed and avarice against death, poverty, wars and slavery, then it will continue. It is up to all of us to say "that's enough".

Do we have the resolve to ascend?
    Last edited by gripreaper; 6th December 2013 at 15:44.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

conk (6th December 2013), InTheBackground (7th December 2013), mountain_jim (6th December 2013), observer (7th December 2013), PathWalker (7th December 2013), RunningDeer (6th December 2013), Snookie (11th December 2013), spiritwind (6th December 2013)

14. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

More Proof We Are Under A Total Dictatorship

Many topics covered here. Example: 3 minutes into vid is the topic on constitutional free zones. (see map and link below)

Published on Dec 6, 2013

David Knight is joined by Anthony Gucciardi to discuss then Dictatorial actions being perputrated upon the American people by President Obama.

Are You Living in a Constitution Free Zone?

Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th December 2013 at 15:51.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

InTheBackground (7th December 2013), spiritwind (6th December 2013), Zelig (7th December 2013)

16. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

article dated December 4th, 2013

Quote by Route Magazine

China and Russia are quitting US dollar or at least significantly cutting the dollar share in their forex reserves. Politically correct American analysts call this process “rapid forex reserves diversification”. In fact, some economists see this trend as a threshold in the unfolding world crisis because the whole pyramid of global finance is based on one simple fact – financial regulators around the world buy the US debt (dollar & treasuries) no matter what.

“It’s no longer in China’s favor to accumulate foreign-exchange reserves,” Yi Gang, a deputy governor at the central bank, said in a speech organized by China Economists 50 Forum at Tsinghua University yesterday.
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/china-r...cation/5360161

Is the demise of the American dollar globally orchestrated? Of course, by the Rotschild it seems

Quote six steps of the Chinese are as follows:
    ◾The decision taken by the People’s Bank of China in the summer of 2010 to reinstate a “managed float” of the yuan was the first small step to change its status of this “hermit currency”;
    ◾The approval, in 2011, of the latest 12th Five Year Plan for China’s socio-economic development;
    ◾Plans to make yuan an “international currency” (no further details available yet);
    ◾The reaching of agreements between China and a number of other countries on a transition to the use of national currencies in mutual trade including trade in natural resources;
    ◾A statement by the central bank of Australia that it is planning on converting 5 percent of its international reserves into Chinese treasury bonds following successful talks with Beijing;
    ◾The most important one: The agreement reached in October 2013 between Beijing and London that currency trading between the yuan and pound sterling will begin at the Royal Exchange, as well as the permission given by the British authorities to Chinese banks, allowing them to open up branches in the City of London.The agreement between Britain and China virtually involves London’s transformation into a kind of offshore company for Chinese banks and financial companies.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

GoodETxSG (6th December 2013), InTheBackground (7th December 2013), PathWalker (7th December 2013), RunningDeer (6th December 2013), spiritwind (6th December 2013)

18. Link to Post #91
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Well, when towns, cities, counties are defaulting with their own co-lateral damages... I think there's a game that demonstrates it... dominoes...

Bankrupt Detroit can cut pensions; implications big for California and the whole US

Dale Kasler
    The Sacramento Bee
    Wed, 04 Dec 2013 11:25 CST

© Carlos Osorio/The Associated Press
    An empty field in Brush Park, north of Detroit's downtown is shown with an abandoned home. Detroit filed the largest municipal bankruptcy case in American history in July and owes as much as $20 million to banks, bondholders and pension funds. The city can get rid of its gargantuan debt, but a bankruptcy judge can't bring back residents or raise its dwindling revenue.

It was a gold-plated promise: A career in government meant a safe and sound pension, no matter what.

All that may have changed Tuesday. In a case with major implications for California, a judge in Michigan ruled that the bankrupt city of Detroit can impose cuts to its municipal pension plans.

The ruling comes as a bankrupt California city, San Bernardino, edges closer to a possible legal showdown with CalPERS over the sanctity of public employee pensions. Although the decision in Detroit doesn't directly affect what happens in San Bernardino, legal experts said it will strengthen the California city's hand as it tries to reduce its multimillion-dollar pension obligations.

In any event, the Detroit ruling was a milestone. Experts long suspected that cities could use bankruptcy to force reductions in their pension expenses, but until now they've never had a court's blessing. Other cities that filed for bankruptcy protection - notably Vallejo and Stockton - have shied away from a confrontation over the issue, choosing instead to continue making all their pension contributions.

Now U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Steven Rhodes has said cities in bankruptcy protection can go after pensions. For San Bernardino - openly chafing over its $24 million-a-year CalPERS bill - that could represent a big victory. The judge hearing the San Bernardino case isn't obligated to follow the Michigan ruling, but is likely to look to it for guidance, said James Spiotto, a bankruptcy lawyer in Chicago who's following both cases.

Bottom line: It's no longer realistic to assume public pensions are inviolable.

"It's a wake-up call to everyone who's been saying this is sacred and you can't touch it," said Karol Denniston, a San Francisco bankruptcy lawyer.

Aside from the legal consequences, the ruling could alter the political climate surrounding public pensions in California. Denniston has advised San Jose Mayor Chuck Reed, who's promoting a statewide ballot initiative that would give municipalities greater freedom to cut pension costs.

Reed seized on the ruling, issuing a statement that said "most struggling cities will not be able to truly pull themselves out of trouble without addressing these unsustainable retirement costs." He said his initiative would keep cities out of bankruptcy and allow them to fix their problems less painfully.

On the other hand, labor unions opposing Reed will likely "redouble their efforts" now that the threat of reduced pensions has become more real, said political scientist Jack Pitney of Claremont McKenna College.

Sacramento political strategist Steve Maviglio, a spokesman for public employee unions added: "In California, teachers, firefighters, police officers and other public employees are fully prepared to resist being scapegoated for the financial mismanagement of elected officials."

The Detroit ruling capped a nine-day trial last month in which unions and retiree groups argued that the city's Chapter 9 bankruptcy filing should be dismissed. Rhodes not only declared that the city, buried under $18 billion in debt, was eligible for bankruptcy, he went a giant step further. He said pension promises made to employees can be treated essentially the same as any other business contract. That means they can be "impaired" - bankruptcy lingo for reduced.

"It has long been understood that bankruptcy law entails the impairment of contracts," he said, according to the Detroit News.

The city hasn't submitted an actual plan to reduce pension costs, but months ago floated the idea of slashing benefits by about 85 percent. The judge, however, warned the city against making draconian cuts.

Spiotto, the expert from Chicago, said the rule of thumb is that expense cuts in bankruptcy must be "the least drastic." Retirees can expect to receive "everything that can be paid practically," he said. The average Detroit pension pays around $19,000 a year.

Detroit city workers protested outside the courthouse, and a lawyer for the unions filed an appeal. It could be months before it's clear if Detroit - or any other city in bankruptcy - can reduce pensions.

© Associated Press
    Detroit city workers protest outside the Federal courthouse in Detroit while awaiting Tuesday's bankruptcy decision.

"If I'm an official of San Bernardino, I don't conclude that the game is over and I've won. But it's a strong signal that pensions can be restructured. That certainly reinforces the position that San Bernardino has taken," said David Skeel, a bankruptcy law expert at the University of Pennsylvania.

Dale Ginter, a Sacramento lawyer who represented retirees in Vallejo's bankruptcy case, agreed that Tuesday's ruling is influential but not necessarily the final word.

"Pension liabilities of cities can probably be altered in bankruptcy," Ginter said. "It hasn't happened yet."

CalPERS, the nation's largest public pension fund, said the Detroit ruling doesn't apply to a statewide entity like the California Public Employees' Retirement System. The pension fund said employees' and retirees' pension rights are still protected by the California Constitution.

"The ruling is short-sighted and does not take into account the promises made in exchange for the financial and physical investments that public employees and retirees make in our communities," CalPERS added. "CalPERS will continue to protect and champion the public employees and retirees who serve California every day."

San Bernardino, unlike Vallejo and Stockton, has fought CalPERS over costs. After filing for bankruptcy last year, it suspended its monthly pension payments. It's resumed paying but still owes CalPERS about $14 million in overdue contributions. For its part, CalPERS has tried unsuccessfully to get San Bernardino's bankruptcy case thrown out of court.

The San Bernardino City Council in October tentatively approved a bankruptcy reorganization plan that lays out how each creditor would be treated, including CalPERS. The plan remains confidential while the parties undergo court-supervised mediation, but city officials have spoken openly about wanting to cut pension costs. Mayor Pat Morris recently described the city's payments to CalPERS as "the giant whale in the general fund deficit that eats the city's services and destroys the city's financial viability."

Officials with San Bernardino couldn't be reached for comment Tuesday.

Denniston said the Detroit ruling could also affect the Stockton bankruptcy. Even though Stockton left its CalPERS payments untouched and made debt-restructuring deals with most of its other creditors in October, the city still hasn't reached agreement with one major lender, Franklin Templeton. The Detroit decision could give the Franklin firm an opening to demand that Stockton officials treat CalPERS like every other creditor, according to Denniston.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Flash (6th December 2013), mosquito (7th December 2013), PathWalker (7th December 2013), RunningDeer (6th December 2013), spiritwind (6th December 2013)

20. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

the same will happen in America that is happening in most countries were there is no social benefits at all. Put your pension in bricks and mortar. Rent be make some money. Nothing is sure anymore.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Hervé (6th December 2013), PathWalker (7th December 2013), spiritwind (6th December 2013)

22. Link to Post #93
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Expect to see more sneaking in of "Withdraw Limits" and other "Regulations and Laws" to "Prevent" or "Counteract" BANK RUNS in the very near future.
    -----------------
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/101222045

Fed's Tarullo details plans to counter bank runs
    Text Size

Published: Friday, 22 Nov 2013 | 3:58 PM ET

Twitter

LinkedIn

Getty Images
    Federal Reserve Board Governor Daniel Tarullo.
    Global regulators need more policy tools to counter the risk of devastating bank runs and should have powers over a wide array of market participants, U.S. Federal Reserve Governor Dan Tarullo said on Friday.

"There is a need to supplement prudential bank regulation with a third set of policy options in the form of regulatory tools that can be applied on a market-wide basis," Tarullo said at a conference on shadow banking.

He also detailed the Fed's plans to write new rules that would make it less attractive for banks to raise cash in short-term wholesale funding markets, a key factor in the collapse of Lehman Brothers in 2008.

Banks that substantially rely on short-term funding in the interbank market should be required to hold more capital on top of what is already mandated by international rules under the so-called Basel III pact, Tarullo said.

(Read more: The cost of regulation just topped $1 trillion: report)

Tarullo, who is the central bank's main policymaker on financial regulation, announced earlier this year that the Fed was working on a short-term funding rule.

Play Video
    Biggest risk is regulatory environment: UBS's Orcel
    Andrea Orcel, CEO of UBS Investment Bank, says tough regulation could cause headwinds to the business in the future.
    He said that international regulators should also consider ramping up capital requirements for matched books of repurchasing—or repo—agreements, which are a prominent part of the shadow banking system.

"Current versions of capital and liquidity standards do not deal with matched book issues," he said.

(Read more: Policing banks: The feds' big fail)

Thirdly, regulators should address risk in such transactions regardless of whether they were executed by banks or by other market participants, such as hedge funds.

The Financial Stability Board, in which global regulators cooperate, was already working on plans to do so, Tarullo said, but he said he disagreed with some of the details and presented some alternative ideas.
    =========================
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/10/m...nk-runs-ahead/

LOCK DOWN: Your Cash Is No Longer Your Own: “Everything Is Fine”

By Mac Slavo
    SHTFplan.com
    October 18, 2013
    Email Print
    FacebookTwitterShare
    “Economic martial law will be declared… restrictions will be set on the amounts, times and frequency of withdrawals.”Forecaster Gerald CelenteTrends Journal – Summer 2011

We hope you’re paying attention.

If there were ever a red flag warning about the economic and financial destruction to come, JP Morgan Chase Bank began flying it this morning.

In a shocking report from Infowars we learned that mega-behemoth Chase has issued letters to thousands of business customers indicating that they will no longer be allowing international wire transfers or cash deposits/withdrawals in excess of a $50,000 monthly cap.
    Chase Bank confirmed to Infowars that all business account holders were being subjected to these new regulations. Given that even a relatively small grocery store or restaurant is likely to turnover more than $50k a month in cash payments, this appears to be part of a wider move to shut down businesses who mainly deal in cash.

When Mike Adams of Natural News received the same letter he contacted Chase Bank and was able to confirm the new policies.

According to Chase, “everything is fine,” and customers need not worry.

Their response was that these changes were being implemented “to better serve our customers.” They did not explain how blocking all international wire transfers would “better serve” their customers, however.

Chase Bank specifically denied any knowledge of problems with cash on hand, or government debt or any such issue. They basically downplayed the entire issue and had no answers for why capital controls were suddenly being put into place.

This is nothing short of a capital control, which is an economic strategy designed to limit the transfer of money. It is a strategy implemented only during times of economic or financial distress, most often as a precursor to wealth seizures by the state.

Be warned, Chase bank is the first of likely many banks to begin the lock-down of the financial wealth of private individuals in the United States of America.

The new restrictions are particularly ironic because JP Morgan Chase (along with other large banking conglomerates) is a primary shareholder, and thus owner, of the Federal Reserve, which has been responsible for sending trillions of freshly printed dollars outside of the country over the last several years.
    There is absolutely no legitimate reason for why one of the world’s biggest banks just restricted the outward flow of cash from domestic businesses to their international contacts, especially considering that we are repeatedly told we live in a globalized world where we need to learn to work with our foreign partners.

It makes no sense.

Unless, of course, you stop to consider that the United States is and has been on the brink of collapse, literally, for nearly a decade. This was first confirmed in January of 2011 in a letter to Congress by then Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner when he spoke of the U.S. debt ceiling.

Even a very short-term or limited default would have catastrophic economic consequences that would last for decades.

Most recently, the U.S. Treasury Department reiterated the seriousness of any misstep in our trillion-dollar debt spending:

In the event that a debt limit impasse were to lead to a default, it could have a catastrophic effect on not just financial markets but also on job creation, consumer spending and economic growth

Think about the recent USDA letter to state food stamp directors, in which they noted that lack of funding would lead to a complete freeze on Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program distributions to millions of people. Within 24 hours of such a move the entire country from coast-to-coast would be awash in rioting, looting and violence.

This is how close we are.

As we noted, Congress and the President “saved” us yet again in the 11th hour. But we are only pushing out the timeline on the inevitable.

The government knows this – as evidenced by the warnings of the Treasury Department.

The mega-banks know this as well.

And several years ago trend forecaster Gerald Celente warned that this is exactly how it would happen and it would come on the heels of a rogue terror attack that may involve direct targeting of the U.S. populace through violence, or cyber attacks that attack our banking system or take down the U.S. power grid:

Bank holidays will be called, the US and other fragile economies will crumble, gold and silver will soar, and already-troubled currencies will crash. Economic martial law will be declared. Introduced as a temporary measure, once in place it will remain in place (like the curfews and draconian security precautions installed by despots and dictators everywhere). Civil rights will be suspended and, particularly in America, Homeland Security, already intolerably intrusive, will achieve an Orwellian omnipresence.

With banks closed and economic martial law in place, restrictions will be set on the amounts, times and frequency of withdrawals. As we have cautioned before, it will be essential to have a stash of cash on hand. Even though governments will devalue their currencies, it will happen in stages.

Piece by piece, day by day, intrusion after intrusion, the end game should be coming into focus.

Take the following warning from Mike Adams seriously because ignoring it will have severe consequences for you and yours.

This is happening, folks! The capital controls begin on November 17th. The bank runs may follow soon thereafter. Chase Bank is now admitting that you cannot use your own money that you’ve deposited there.
    This is clearly stemming from a government policy that is requiring banks to prevent cash from leaving the United States. Such policies are only put into place when a huge financial default event is expected.

It may not happen tomorrow, or next month, or next year. But the consumer paradigm in which we live, the relative peace and stability we experience… it will all come crashing down.

The time to insulate yourself is right here and now.

They are preparing for what they know is coming.
    ===================================
    http://www.infowars.com/chase-bank-l...ire-transfers/

UPDATED: Chase Bank Limits Cash Withdrawals, Bans International Wire Transfers
    The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store
    Capital controls imposed on small business owners
    Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    Updated October 17, 2013
    BREAKING: Chase Bank Claims Concern About Capital Controls is an “Overreaction”

Image: One Chase Manhattan Plaza in NYC.
    UPDATE: Alex Jones: The fact that these letters were being sent out to Chase customers was confirmed at the time that we published, but in the last 24 hours we have confirmed that even large businesses doing international transactions have also received the same letters.
    I personally visited Chase Bank and inquired about setting up an account and asked if I could wire money out of the country or withdraw the amounts of cash listed in their letter. I was told no, and that I would have to “qualify” with them for a special type of international bank account and would have to deposit huge amounts of money and pay fees to be able to access those services.
    What this constitutes is a war on cash and a war on small business and individuals. Two years ago we saw a giant backlash against Bank of America when they announced customers would be charged for using their own money via their debit card. We have crossed the rubicon where now the currency has been so devalued that you will have to pay fees to have your money in a bank or use a debit card.
    In saying that international wire transfers are too much of a risk, Chase Bank might as well be bankrupt because it is telling you there is no money to withdraw.
    This is where the mega banks have wanted to take us all along – a total cashless society that destroys all privacy and allows them to fine and fee the general population into serfdom. This is clearly a major step towards capital controls as we saw with the Cyprus bail-in.
    We are now receiving reports from business partners who we know well that they are being told by their banks that similar regulations to those adopted by Chase are coming within the next few months.
    Chase would not be implementing a business killing strategy like this unless all other major banks were also planning to follow suit. What we see is mega banks leading the way to set the precedent that all the others will follow.
    Chase needs to issue a statement clarifying exactly why they are imposing these capital controls.
    It is clear that these regulations are being enacted for three different but equally plausible reasons, all of which contribute to the ultimate goal of sacrificing the global economy on the altar of derivative monster zombie banks.
    1) Capital controls to prevent money leaving the country as the US dollar continues to devalue. Note that Chase will allow international wire transfers coming in, but not going out of the accounts. Note that they are only concerned about “risks” when the money is being moved out of the account.
    2) Forcing businesses to abandon cash and switching everything over to digital currency that can be more easily tracked, traced and controlled.
    3) Part of the preparatory phase for Cyprus-style bail-ins where the government announces a new “tax” to gouge out a percentage of people’s savings.
    Customers need to rally and speak out against this and immediately move their money to smaller and local banks that will promise to give them good service and not rake them over the coals. We need diversity and competition within the banking system, not giant zombie banks endangering the world economy with derivatives and cheating their customers.
    It should also be noted that JPMorgan Chase runs most of the welfare system and EBT cards and really constitutes the top of the pyramid in the corporate-banking-governmental structure.
    Finally, we’ve seen the IRS attempting to bar Americans from leaving the country simply if the IRS has opened an investigation on them. This isn’t shades of tyranny, this is hardcore authoritarianism and everyone should be concerned. If you were planning on getting your money out of the country, now is the time. If you haven’t withdrawn your cash from the bank, you should have done it yesterday.
    ———————————————————
    Chase Bank has moved to limit cash withdrawals while banning business customers from sending international wire transfers from November 17 onwards, prompting speculation that the bank is preparing for a looming financial crisis in the United States by imposing capital controls.

Numerous business customers with Chase BusinessSelect Checking and Chase BusinessClassic accounts have received letters over the past week informing them that cash activity (both deposits and withdrawals) will be limited to a $50,000 total per statement cycle from November 17 onwards.
    The letter reads;
    Dear Business Customer,
    Starting November 17, 2013:
    - You will no longer be able to send international wire transfers. You will still be able to send domestic wires and receive both domestic and international wires. We’ll cancel any international wire transfers, including reccurring ones, you scheduled to be sent after this date.
    - Your cash activity limit for these accounts(s) will be $50,000 per statement cycle, per account. Cash activity is the combined total of cash deposits made at branches, night drops and ATMs and cash withdrawals made at branches (including purchases of money orders) and ATMs.
    These changes will help us more effectively manage the risks involved with these types of transactions.
    Another letter (PDF) received by Peak to Peak Charter School, an Elementary School in Colorado, states that the option to send both international and domestic wire transfers has been withdrawn from Chase business savings account holders.

Shortly after we posted this story, other Chase business customers confirmed they had also received similar or identical letters.
    “I’m a Chase customer with both of the type accounts mentioned and got the letter posted,” wrote one.
    “I have been a loyal customer of Chase for 11 years and I received the letter for my business and when I called about this I was told basically piss off and find another bank!” added another.
    Chase Bank later confirmed in a tweet, “Certain biz accounts will no longer allow intl wire & large cash transactions,but customers can opt for Chase accounts that do,” (in other words accounts that are far more expensive).

Natural News’ Mike Adams also confirmed his company received the letter. “This is happening, folks! The capital controls begin on November 17th. The bank runs may follow soon thereafter. Chase Bank is now admitting that you cannot use your own money that you’ve deposited there,” writes Adams.
    Meanwhile, financial expert Gerald Celente said the news was a sign that Americans should prepare for a bank holiday.
    Chase is obviously very keen to make it hard for their customers to have any kind of control over their savings and is trying to prevent them from sending dollars abroad, prompting concerns that Cyprus-style account gouging could occur in America.
    The move to limit deposits and withdrawals while banning international wire transfers altogether is a bizarre policy and will cripple many small and medium-sized businesses with Chase accounts. Buying stock from abroad in any kind of quantity will now become impossible for many companies, while paying employees will also be a headache. Grocery stores or restaurants that turnover more than $50k a month will be unable to use their account.
    Why has Chase announced such a ludicrous and restrictive policy change? Speculation is rife that the bank is preparing for some kind of economic crisis by “locking down” its customers’ money

Others fear the move to restrict international wire transfers is part of a plan to protect against a near-future collapse of the US dollar.
    Whatever the truth behind the policy change, Chase really needs to publicly explain its reasoning in order to quell the speculation.
    The bank’s reputation was already under scrutiny after an incident earlier this year where Chase Bank customers across the country attempted to withdraw cash from ATMs only to see that their account balance had been reduced to zero. The problem, which Chase attributed to a technical glitch, lasted for hours before it was fixed, prompting panic from some customers.
    Earlier this month it was also reported that two of the biggest banks in America were stuffing their ATMs with 20-30 per cent more cash than usual in order to head off a potential bank run if the US defaults on its debt.
    The image below shows two more examples of Chase business customers receiving the same letter.

Last edited by GoodETxSG; 6th December 2013 at 17:42.

23. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:54.

24. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Attached Files
    Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:53.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bob (7th December 2013), Carmody (7th December 2013), Flash (7th December 2013), Hervé (7th December 2013), heyokah (8th December 2013), InTheBackground (7th December 2013), mosquito (8th December 2013), observer (7th December 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (7th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013), ThePythonicCow (7th December 2013)

26. Link to Post #96
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

This is just speculation, but, could the verdict of ‘guilty’ as found by the International Criminal Tribunal For Afghanistan at Tokyo in 2004, be sending ripples down through all the cronies that supported the atrocities against humanity committed under this tyrannical regime supported by the international bankers? Ten years later, the truth has reached a tipping-point in the Mass Consciousness - the 'hundredth monkey', so to speak.

Research Resources:

INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL TRIBUNAL FOR AFGHANISTAN AT TOKYO -
    http://www.ratical.org/radiation/DU/ICTforAatT.html
    I direct your attention to Article 2, and 17 of the document.

Beyond Treason FULL LENGTH -
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=RRG8nUDbVXU

I could reference many more links, but who among the members will actually watch them?
    Last edited by observer; 7th December 2013 at 15:15.

27. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,039 times in 8,168 posts

Quote Posted by addsub (here)

A 30% devaluation in the dollar equates to a ~43% rise in cost of goods and services...that alone will tank the U.S. economy by the end of Obama's second term, as outlined in www.wonksmedia.com/555plan.pdf. If countries in Asia think they will be isolated from a U.S. economic collapse, think again...
    If US stock tanks............ There will be flight.... ( or attempted flight ).

Where can that flight come to rest ?

Is it possible, at that point, an investment market will pop up in private armies?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Redstar Kachina (7th December 2013)

29. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

When the origin points of all that financial wrangling is a created fiat currency, then this means it is a simple matter (by the fiat creators) of steering the created fish in the created barrel to the best spot in the barrel for shooting them. To use that created barrel and fish therein as a tool, a lever or what not... as they may see fit. The situation I'm indicating, is provided logic, reality, and function... by the evidence of the fiat currency origin points - which we all know are true.
    Last edited by Carmody; 7th December 2013 at 19:48.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

norman (7th December 2013)

31. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

OK, so there is this group of 200 countries that has agreed to a "hard reset" on currencies in tandem with the United Nations.

So, my thousand bucks I carry in my wallet is now worth 700 bucks, and when I go out to buy groceries and gas, I am to pay 43% more for goods and services? How in the hell can something like this ever get pulled off without total civil disobedience? There are only a handful of upper middle class left who could afford to take such a hit, although they would be pissed, it will be too late for them to wield any power they "think" they have left in their state legislatures or county seats.

Most will fall into abject poverty and starvation. Businesses will not know how to index costs or what to charge for goods and services. So many will lose their jobs, mortgage defaults will skyrocket, and the cities will turn into virtual gang war zones as people begin to wander looking for anything of value they can get to feed themselves. What if they start shooting each other, those who wish to protect what they have against those who wish to take what they don't have? Do you realize how ugly this could get?

Then, what draconian measures will need to be implemented to stop civil disobedience? Marshall Law, labor camps, FEMA retention camps, full electronic surveillance and digital transactions, full executive privilege of the commander in chief? How about your digital card gets turned off and you cannot operate in commerce without one, because you chose to go against some edict of the state? Now they can send you off to the camps?

You see where this goes if we fully embrace this "hard reset"?
    Last edited by gripreaper; 7th December 2013 at 20:13.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Czarek (8th December 2013), heyokah (8th December 2013), InTheBackground (10th December 2013), karelia (7th December 2013), observer (7th December 2013), Redstar Kachina (8th December 2013)

33. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,039 times in 8,168 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)

You see where this goes if we fully embrace this "hard reset"?
    Yeabut Grip, what if we don't ?................. and they still have us out numbered 500 to 1 on the open political TV/sofa battlefield?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

34. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

mosquito (8th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 1 5 15 32 LastLast