+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 1 6 16 32 LastLast

Thread: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)

You see where this goes if we fully embrace this "hard reset"?
    Yeabut Grip, what if we don't ?................. and they still have us out numbered 500 to 1 on the open political TV/sofa battlefield?
    Well, if you want to go down that road, the miscreants begin to band together in strongholds and attempt to hold these strongholds while not operating directly with the outside world and the existing commercial realm, and they need to defend these strongholds by force 24 hours a day...

Until the global paramilitary forces come in and destroy these strongholds as an example to others not to go against the "law" and just "go along to get along". It will depend how strong the opposition is and if the military will stand with the people and we wont allow the global banksters to implement their strategy and we can wake enough people up to stand against the totalitarian draconian mandates.

Otherwise, these strongholds will make Waco and the Branch Davidian's and Wounded Knee look like country picnics.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

2. Link to Post #102
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Default Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)

For the content of grip's comment #99, click-on the forwarding icon.
    In support of what grip is outlining, the following video is submitted as evidence:

Enemy Of The State full length:

[As an unrelated post scrip to this film, note the reference to a "training op" at around the 17 min. mark.]

Take note of when this movie was made, 1998.... pre 9/11.

If this is the technology the Global Elite where willing to show the public in 1998, what do you suppose they have available now?
    Last edited by observer; 7th December 2013 at 21:05. Reason: add link to comment/add text

3. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,380 times in 8,335 posts

..... these strongholds will make Waco and the Branch Davidian's and Wounded Knee look like country picnics.
    It's the 500 to 1 thing that's the problem.

Wako and wounded knee are profound images, that stir up other images from when the TV cameras wandered around Quadaffi's relatives 'luxury' homes that had been abandoned in haste. Children's toys scattered and all sorts.

At the time, I wished, I have to admit, that we were watch what TV cameras saw wandering around abandoned Rothschild etc luxury homes.

A pretty wise bloke in the upper house in the UK Parliament once said something critical to this struggle, even though he wasn't referring to this exact situation at all.

He brought up the subject of the skills of the old timer North Wales slate quarriers. He related it to politics and power quite brilliantly.

I'll paraphrase only:

The skill, when faced with a broad face of slate rock, is knowing precisely where to place the chisel, to part the rock exactly where you want the split to be, and so to separate off a portion of it that you can deal with manually.

The cabal are masters of this technique, regarding masses of people. They will always, if they can get away with it, split off a group of dissenters as close to the edge of the group as possible. That leaves a huge slab of humanity still solid as one core lump of influential clout.

The response to those masters should be to split THEM off as close to their edge of influence as possible, leaving a huge undisturbed slab of humanity still solid as one core lump of influential clout.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

conk (9th December 2013), Flash (8th December 2013), gripreaper (8th December 2013), mosquito (8th December 2013), Zelig (8th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:52.

6. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

The context is all wrong. There are two sets of books. If you make reference to assets, you are on the wrong side of the ledger.

On the fiat side, there is nothing but fictitious debts and fictitious electronic numbers which keep us in slavery. To say "Japan has too much debt" or Bernank or Yellen QE to infinity and the Chinese will lob a opening ante across the bow, misses the whole point. The whole facade is a scam.

There is no debt. All of the digital zero's and one's stored on ledgers at server farms all point to a movement of energy upstream into the hands of the few, via energy vampirism on every level, both in the physical realm of the senses and the quantum realm of energetics. They got this one locked, UNTIL we cut the vein which sends the energy upstream, break the curse, disavow the trusts, and learn how important energy is and how to use it.

That is what righteousness is, the "right use of energy". Quit feeding the cancer,and it dies. Keep feeding it and the host goes with it. The host is you.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Carmody (8th December 2013), conk (9th December 2013), Dennis Leahy (8th December 2013), Inaiá (8th December 2013), InTheBackground (10th December 2013), mosquito (8th December 2013), norman (8th December 2013), observer (8th December 2013), Redstar Kachina (8th December 2013), seko (8th December 2013), thunder24 (8th December 2013), Zelig (8th December 2013)

8. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Very simple, there are astronomical things here and coming- largely avoided and stabilized already. Nevertheless, they are prepared.

9. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

The context is all wrong. There are two sets of books. If you make reference to assets, you are on the wrong side of the ledger.

On the fiat side, there is nothing but fictitious debts and fictitious electronic numbers which keep us in slavery. To say "Japan has too much debt" or Bernank or Yellen QE to infinity and the Chinese will lob a opening ante across the bow, misses the whole point. The whole facade is a scam.

There is no debt. All of the digital zero's and one's stored on ledgers at server farms all point to a movement of energy upstream into the hands of the few, via energy vampirism on every level, both in the physical realm of the senses and the quantum realm of energetics. They got this one locked, UNTIL we cut the vein which sends the energy upstream, break the curse, disavow the trusts, and learn how important energy is and how to use it.

That is what righteousness is, the "right use of energy". Quit feeding the cancer,and it dies. Keep feeding it and the host goes with it. The host is you.
    yes, the earth and particularly the USA is just as viable, economically and work force wise, as it was at any peak time in it's past.

The same goes for any nation that had a 'peak period, or is in one.

The ups and downs, and change arounds ...are simply sleight of hand fiat currency games. Not just in a minor way, but a major way. The whole thing, in totality...every inch of it... is a game with the lives of the people.

A game being played ...just ..sightly out into the fog of the distance of their mental reach/understanding. Just past their mental reach or capacity to see the walls of the facade.

The destruction of the workforce, the capacities of the people, etc, that takes place over time.

So, when the fiat currency game is initiated, and the people are pushed around like chessboard pieces, as the people think that this is what is supposed to be going on (wars, religious wars, economic wars, resource wars, etc..., THAT is the time slam the elites to the ground. before their economic games for greed and personal gain destroy the actual people and economy.

All we are doing right now, is dealing with the aftermath.

This will only end, when they are taken out of operation, before they begin.

I don't usually go for this sort of stuff..but Chris Hedges made some very good points in this discussion. he nailed the problem directly.

Essentially, that the 'elites' are idiots. A bunch of myopic goddamned fools. Who need to be shut down, in all ways. Immediately, if not sooner:

The Pathology of the Rich

The reality is that specific genotype and methodology has to end. I don't know how, or where or when, but it has to be ended. It is destructive in a way that in my estimation, serves only a negative purpose that brings ultimate destruction. I don't even see the good side, as in how a fire clears a field so it can renew itself, like a fire in a forest. I don't see that here. This is far too wrong, and far too off center to serve as even a reset.

Which means one thing. Those particular genetically originated tendencies are marked for elimination. A humanity that is to live and have a future, seemingly has no other viable choice. This is not a form of racism, as this is spread throughout humanity. Thus, it was always class warfare, no matter the lie of the face that was put on it, in order to get the given group to acquiesce to the given direction.

We're no longer in a race card/game world. We're in a genetic world. (and advanced technology)

This is the next form of racism wars, the next form of religious and ideological wars, the next form of class wars. All of which have had their run. Before, we could not see inside of a person, to witness the minutiae of their construction, their design. Now we can.

It's the gene/technology wars.

And the gene/technology wars will break the back of the ruling class. It will break it so hard that nothing of their game will remain.

This is why they play an end game, the why of the escalation.... to what we are enduring today. They know this.

It is a complex mess. Humanity's fault is that the variance between individuals can be huge. Humanity's grace is that this difference exists.
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th December 2013 at 04:01.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Flash (9th December 2013), gripreaper (8th December 2013), Kalamos (8th December 2013), Redstar Kachina (8th December 2013), seko (8th December 2013), thunder24 (8th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Attached Images  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Flash (9th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #109
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Hey grip

I see that you are one of the few that also sees how Walter Burien (& his supporters) understands that Detroit is not bankrupt - that it is just a lie. CAFR accounts, the other "real" set of government books that hides the true available assets. But what it takes is for the numbers within the communities to become aware that this has been the game that's been played for quite some time. The administrative people on the top of the governmental structures are the few that know about this, they know where the money is hidden. Quami Kilpatrick, former corrupt political thief & mayor of Detroit, he knew where to find that money. My guess is that someone else who also knew about where to find that money, & what he was doing, blew the whistle on him.

Only one time did I ever hear / see a politician mention CAFR. There is a youtube out there that shows what a politician did at a time when the State of Oregon was deep in the red... a few weeks later Oregon was clear of its debt worries.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 8th December 2013 at 14:41.

14. Link to Post #110
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

I encourage us to position our point of view realizing the great opportunity to collaborate effectively to a change of 360 ° in the current and ancient paradigm.

Quote Posted by gripreaper ( here )
    Will we rise up in indignation and take down the elite and restore sovereignty and freedom , self responsibility , and self determination ? Will " victimhood " be finally relegated to the dustbin of history , while divisiveness , duality and pitting us against each other for profit , finally be exposed from behind the curtain of the Wizard 's control is That It ? Do we Recognize the game and we are tired enough of playing it ?

Till we are sick and tired of being sick and tired of playing the game duality of opposites , using the extreme greed and avarice of POLARITIES against death , poverty , wars and slavery , then it will continue. It is up to all of us to say "that's enough" .

Do we have the resolve to ascend ?
    I am in full agreement with gripreaper .

It is our responsibility to find strength and initiative to solve our problems .
    I think it is clear that it will not be possible to take any action in this direction if the individual consciousness is not expanded enough to understand that the old parameters of comparison are the cause of the problem and not the solution for the same .
    I think that awareness thanks the opportunity to ' resolves to ascend ' ....

Naste.

15. Link to Post #111
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Cross-posting and establishing a bridge between two threads ... From: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...king-body-RFID

-----------

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    This is not a conspiracy anymore, it has arrived.

Google will put on the market an tatooed FRID saying that the Young will get on the bandwagon fast enough just to resist thier parents, well, obviously, the population has been trained in the last 20years to accept tatoos as normality, going to the next step will be a breeze for PTB.

A second RFID chip is being launched which will make your whole body a chip, detectable anywhere you go, by Google too.
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    From a different GooTube uploader :

Published on Nov 12, 2013
    Learn more at: http://www.beast-technology.com/

Audience applauds as Regina E. Dugan -- former Director of DARPA and current executive at Google -- describes with excitement the coming BEAST TECH smart tattoos and ingestible biochips that are ALREADY FDA APPROVED and that people will want to receive (and then be REQUIRED to receive) by 2017. She glows about the "super powers" the MARK will give her and says today's generation wants them too. Unfortunately, as documented in the book BEAST TECH, she is right.
    The "elites/NWO" organize the banking industry in such a way that when it all collapses, they will have strategically positioned us to accept their solution while having us believe that it's a good thing because we are so fed up with the banksters. They have think tanks dedicated to this stuff, and other strange means of developing and implementing their plan for humanity.

In my opinion, this is tied to cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin being the prime example. Everyone will welcome it! Japan's economy collapses, the US economy crashes, and the dominoes start falling. People turn to cryptocurrencies (or have already begun turning). What's the easiest way to facilitate exchange in real world transactions for goods and services? Ultimately, it would be the RFID tagging system (described in the OP) banking on the success of cryptocurrencies and integrating it as a means of payment for everyday things. They are moving chess pieces right in front of us.

This is their strategy! A completely cashless society! First by chipped credit cards, then something like NFC, but ultimately RFID tagging the people themselves. We are talking five years here. They will market it as the only way to buy and sell. People won't have time to think about it because of the stresses they will be under from the fallout of a destroyed economy, they will have to accept it in a hurry. Something will have to be done and done fast, little do they know that this plan has been in development for at least several decades.

The tagging system will also connect us with technology, how convenient! A package deal!

They are arranging this on purpose and we are watching their moves unfold before our eyes. It's tied into so much else.

Of course, it won't be sold as slavery. Initially, it will connect us with the technologies in our homes over the next ten years. The degree of technology available for the home will be radically different with the developments of robotics coming within that same time-frame. People will welcome it in a hurry (under economic stresses), then support it through various technological developments that will interface with it until the paradigm sold to us infects enough minds ... Then, then they will see what situation they are truly in when they realize what's really been done.

It's all connected: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...lease-be-AWARE
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 8th December 2013 at 18:36.

16. Link to Post #112
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Well, importing from another thread as well:

I see that many people follow the logic that with a limited dedicated listeners/observers they cannot follow 7 billion individuals... so, why do they do it and record everything?

It's called fine tuning their social engineering software, test what works now, what's not working yet that needs more MSM preps, etc... in order to hone their modelisation of population REACTION to lead said population where they want it to be. Right now, although RFID chips are nano size and can be ingested with any food, or any wild games which ingested it from chemtrails, etc... they are working hard to get populations to AGREE that a tattoo chip to pay bills is the best thing since slice bread... sigh...
    ... same end result as Jeffrey envisions...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Flash (9th December 2013), InTheBackground (10th December 2013), Jeffrey (8th December 2013), mosquito (9th December 2013), spiritwind (9th December 2013), turiya (8th December 2013)

18. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Lindsey Williams has been pretty much on with what he has come out with.
    Well, all of what this spells out to me is:

The only way to avoid the coming madness is to jump out of the system. Now, one needs to have prepared oneself in order to do that. But there are people that have already done quite a bit of this thus far. Important thing is not not feel you are all alone with this. Having the right mental attitude will be a very healthy attribute to cultivate.

There will be family units & small communities that will be forming which will create the nooks & crannies of the coming alternative societies that will form within the larger 'on-grid' society structure (have to have positioned oneself to not be living within any of the larger cities).

This is something we have known was coming for some time.

Jumping out of the system would entail:
    Going completely off grid. Means, one should have no mortgage payment that needs to be paid. Stop depending on electricity - to heat your home or cook your meals, or having an electric or gas bill, water bill to pay. A good stock of firewood to use for alternative heating & cooking. No banking, no credit cards. Having something to barter with (some precious metal coinage could be helpful but not absolutely necessary), growing one's own food (also useful to barter with - microgreens don't take long to harvest), obtain good seeds, no car use, having a good working bicycle), not depending on the medical/hospital system.

A 'kill shot', which would take out the power grid, could be seen as an act of Divine intervention. That is imo. Remember who your real enemies are - and they are not your next door neighbor.

cheers - turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 8th December 2013 at 20:18.

19. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2013), Flash (9th December 2013), learninglight (9th December 2013)

21. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Dubious times we are in,
    Bankers and Insiders are making their ways to their "Safe Places"... Information is coming out about more and more current Administration Scandals... Constitutional Crisis is going to be on the lips of those in the media once the chess board peaces begin to move in earnest on the "Oath Keeper" type Military Front. Keep your eyes open, pantries stocked with food and water and above all do not feed fear. Just be smart and able to ride out the time of uncertainty with your families. There are certain groups that have had quite enough and are getting their acts together and organized. IMHO...

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birth...rticalresponse

Obama’s real BIRTH Certificate Surfaces

THE videographer David Vose, offers enough proof, if all parties in this video will, and do testify, or are given opportunity to swear, and, or, give affidavit, as they all will do, or have already done. Any court of law would and must determine that Barack Obama is indeed not a natural born citizen of the U S of America and is thereby disqualified to be the President. All parts of the law and legislation enacted while Barack was president will and must be made void.

----------------------------------------------

No matter what you think of Obamacare the roll out of the Law and the latest releases that the "LAW is NOT HIPPA Compliant" along with other Constitutional red flags that are popping up that were written into the law that could not be read until it was passed are now about to all present themselves at the worst possible time for the Presidents Party. I am personally an "Independent" and think both the Ds and the R's are crazy. It is time we give D.C. an Enema and start completely over again... IMHO.

Judge Jeanine Pirro trashes Barack Obama and ‘Obamacare’ once again in her opening statement on December 7th, 2013. While reliving many of the past statements made by members of the Obama administration who promised that the “O-what-a-disaster-care” website would be working by the end of November, the Judge shares that it’s now December and the website and Obamacare is still in utter disarray.

-------------------------------------------------

US Govt Destroyed By Microsoft: US Government Now Classified As ‘Cyber Criminals’

Sunday, December 8, 2013 5:49
    (Before It's News)

Microsoft is now labeling the US government in the same way that they label cyber criminals, as an ‘advanced, persistent threat’ according to this latest story from ZDNet. While Microsoft is now taking measures to protect the data of their users, knowing that they are taking these steps to protect this data FROM the United States government while comparing our government to cyber criminals should be enough to send chills down the backs of anyone who lives in the United States and provides MORE PROOF that this government is nothing but a bunch of criminals masquerading as government.

Summary: Microsoft’s EVP of Legal and Corporate Affairs outlined the company’s new data protection strategy on the basis that the US government is an “advanced persistent threat” — a label used for cyber criminals. More below including an Edward Snowden video.

While Microsoft’s recent move to encrypt user data made the most headlines, the reasoning underlying its new data protection strategies classify the US government in the same category as a cyber-criminal group.

Brad Smith, Microsoft’s EVP of Legal and Corporate Affairs, labeled the American government as an “advanced persistent threat” in a December 4 post on The Official Microsoft Blog.

The term advanced persistent threat (APT) refers to an attacker, usually an organized group of malicious attackers, that should be considered harmful and dangerous — and an overall method of attack that plays a “long game.”

----------------------------------

Obama is complaining that the Media has turned against him... which is a switch... they have been his cheer leaders for nearly a decade now!

-----------------------------

Total Breakdown of Mainstream Media’s Use of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Videos)

Thursday, December 5, 2013 7:45
    (Before It's News)

Jonathan Adampants gives a full in-depth analysis of the mind manipulation and NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) techniques utilised by Mainstream Media. This example is from Fox News anchors Sean Hannity and Alan Colmes during an interview with Kevin Barrett about 9/11.

But make no mistake, these techniques are used throughout Mainstream Media in order to program their audience.

Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, USA in the 1970s. Its creators claim a connection between the neurological processes (“neuro”), language (“linguistic”) and behavioral patterns learned through experience (“programming”) and that these can be changed to achieve specific goals in life.

Jonathan Adampants’s blog on Subliminal Manipulation: http://subliminalmanipulation.blogspo…

22. Link to Post #116
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Who says no one can make this stuff up? Someone did!:

Amend the Fed: We Need a Central Bank that Serves Main Street
    Posted on December 7, 2013 by Ellen Brown

December 23rd marks the 100th anniversary of the Federal Reserve. Dissatisfaction with its track record has prompted calls to audit the Fed and end the Fed. At the least, Congress needs to amend the Fed, modifying the Federal Reserve Act to give the central bank the tools necessary to carry out its mandates.

The Federal Reserve is the only central bank with a dual mandate. It is charged not only with maintaining low, stable inflation but with promoting maximum sustainable employment. Yet unemployment remains stubbornly high, despite four years of radical tinkering with interest rates and quantitative easing (creating money on the Fed’s books). After pushing interest rates as low as they can go, the Fed has admitted that it has run out of tools.

At an IMF conference on November 8, 2013, former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers suggested that since near-zero interest rates were not adequately promoting people to borrow and spend, it might now be necessary to set interest at below zero. This idea was lauded and expanded upon by other ivory-tower inside-the-box thinkers, including Paul Krugman.

Negative interest would mean that banks would charge the depositor for holding his deposits rather than paying interest on them. Runs on the banks would no doubt follow, but the pundits have a solution for that: move to a cashless society, in which all money would be electronic. “This would make it impossible to hoard cash outside the bank,” wrote Danny Vinik in Business Insider, “allowing the Fed to cut interest rates to below zero, spurring people to spend more.” He concluded:

. . . Summers’ speech is a reminder to all liberals that he is a brilliant economist who grasps the long-term issues of monetary policy and would likely have made an exemplary Fed chair.

Maybe; but to ordinary mortals living in the less rarefied atmosphere of the real world, the proposal to impose negative interest rates looks either inane or like the next giant step toward the totalitarian New World Order. Business Week quotes Douglas Holtz-Eakin, a former director of the Congressional Budget Office: “We’ve had four years of extraordinarily loose monetary policy without satisfactory results, and the only thing they come up with is we need more?”

Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, calls the idea “harebrained.” He is equally skeptical of quantitative easing, the Fed’s other tool for stimulating the economy. Roberts points to Andrew Huszar’s explosive November 11th Wall Street Journal article titled “Confessions of a Quantitative Easer,” in which Huszar says that QE was always intended to serve Wall Street, not Main Street. Huszar’s assignment at the Fed was to manage the purchase of $1.25 trillion in mortgages with dollars created on a computer screen. He says he resigned when he realized that the real purpose of the policy was to drive up the prices of the banks’ holdings of debt instruments, to provide the banks with trillions of dollars at zero cost with which to lend and speculate, and to provide the banks with “fat commissions from brokering most of the Fed’s QE transactions.”

Full article: http://ellenbrown.com/2013/12/07/ame...s-main-street/
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2013), fifi (9th December 2013), Flash (9th December 2013), Gardener (15th December 2013), InTheBackground (10th December 2013), mosquito (11th December 2013)

24. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Who says no one can make this stuff up? Someone did!:
    Quote The Federal Reserve is the only central bank with a dual mandate. It is charged not only with maintaining low, stable inflation but with promoting maximum sustainable employment.
    So this is how they sold it 100 years ago? I bout fell out of my chair and hurled coffee all over my keyboard.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2013), Gardener (15th December 2013), GoodETxSG (9th December 2013), Hervé (9th December 2013), InTheBackground (10th December 2013), Kalamos (9th December 2013), Redstar Kachina (9th December 2013)

26. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Familiar Tactics found here...

Officer Foundation Standards II

Psychological Operations (37A)

Officer’s Manual

http://info.publicintelligence.net/U...PS-Officer.pdf

27. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)

Usually there is a list like this for ALL Presidents. This one is unusually full of American Citizens that are non-combatants. This is an OLD LIST... April 2012. What names can we add to it now?
    -----------------

http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2012/04...can-be-deadly/
    Crossing Obama Can Be Deadly!
    Posted on April 28, 2012 by Bridgette | 236 Comments
    Posted by Bridgette

Mysterious Deaths Surround Obama!

Obama’s “Dead Pool”
    Deaths connected to the Obama White House
    By NACHUMLIST

Andrew Breitbart - Died of a massive heart attack, walking outside late at night, alone, in the dark approximately one week before he was to produce tapes of Obama’s extremist activities in college. More speculation: Breitbart: “Wait ‘Til They See What Happens March 1st”, Breitbart’s Footage Shows Obama ‘Palling Around’ With Terrorists….. Sheriff Joe Arpaio: I Spoke with Andrew Breitbart Shortly Before he Died ……An Eyewitness Speaks Out About Andrew Breitbart’s Death Scene… Breitbart’s skin color described as bright red. … Was Andrew Breitbart assassinated?…More murder speculation: Was Andrew Breitbart Murdered? Los Angeles Coroner: Breitbart Died of Heart Failure.

Steve Bridges Dies At 48 – Impersonator Who Offended 0bama …Steve Bridges as President Obama – August 2011 ….It appeared that he died of natural causes…

The deaths of Seal Team Six …who never would fly an entire company in one helicopter alone.

Kam Kuwata - was found dead inside his Venice home after friend — concerned that they had not heard from him for a few days — alerted police. Political consultant in California. Democratic insider. Possibly the Obama consultant referred to in the Ulsterman Report: Allegedly viewed bizarre drug induced behavior from Obama during the the 2008 campaign: “The Troubling Timeline”…. The Death of a Political Operative – The Troubling Timeline… (UPDATED)

Did Obama Assassinate Clinton delegates? Bill Gwatney and Stephanie Tubbs Jones?………… Hollywood Producer Bettina Viviano: Bill Clinton Directly Told Me Barack Obama Not Eligible – ….Caucus death threats (audio)… also reported by Jerome Corsi at WND: Hillary supporter’s untold Obama horror stories Allegations of intimidation, manipulation, sudden death

Bill Gwatney, a close friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton and a Clinton super delegate at an upcoming convention in Denver and was fatally shot in 2008. Shooter had a post-it note with a mystery phone number.

Stephanie Tubbs Jones: found brain dead in 2008. Democratic Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones of Cleveland, a super delegate and one of Hillary Clinton’s most prominent black supporters, was found in her car unconscious

Obama’s grandmother, [Madelyn Payne Dunham], died 2 days before the general election. Flew up to see her for one hour – alone.

Lieutenant Quarles Harris Jr.- A key witness in a federal probe into passport information stolen from the State Department was fatally shot in front of a District church

Christopher Kelly -Committed suicide, under pressure to testify against former Gov. Rod Blagojevich

John Wheeler III- former presidential and Pentagon aide John Wheeler III was found in a Delaware garbage dump. Wheeler’s cell phone discovered – Cause of death released in Wheeler case, blunt force trauma — Wheeler’s cell phone found in a taxi — His family wants information – John Wheeler was assassinated by a hitman in a targeted killing, his widow has claimed – Who killed Jack Wheeler?

Donald Young- Openly gay friend of Obama’s at Murdered at Trinity Church in Chicago-…Key Witness In Obama Passport Fraud Case - Video report: Obama-Donald Young murder (December 24, 2007)……….All 3 Homosexual Members Of Obama’s Trinity Church Murdered Within 6 Weeks.

Larry Bland and Nate Spencer: Two other black members of Trinity Church Murdered at the same time – Report: Mother Of Obama’s Murdered Gay Lover Speaks Up – With Video

Beverly Eckert, Continental Flight Victim, Was 9/11 Widow (VIDEO, SLIDESHOW), was at the White House with Barack Obama, part of a meeting the president had with relatives of those killed in the 2001 attacks

Michael Scott – Although Chicago school board president Michael Scott’s death had been ruled a suicide by the Cook County medical examiner’s office, Chicago police characterized the case as a death investigation, and have not concluded that Scott’s death was a suicide- was subpoenaed to testify before a federal grand jury looking into the admissions practices of Chicago’s elite schools. -also was under scrutiny over Olympics-related real estate dealings.
    David Koschman, murdered in a Chicago Rush Street brawl by Richard J. “R.J.” Vanecko, a nephew of Mayor Daley and White House Chief of Staff Bill Daley- Homicide case involving Daley nephew closed without charges, Witness to Killing Involving Daley Nephew: Deceased Didn’t Start It

Ashley Turton, wife of the Obama administration’s House of Representatives liaison, Dan Turton, was found dead in a burning car Monday morning, Roll Call and other news outlets are reporting. Fire officials said it appeared the car crashed as it was pulling in or out of the garage behind a rowhouse in the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Washington, D.C., at about 5 a.m. Neighbors dialed 911 after spotting the fire. The body was discovered after fire crews doused the blaze. The fire also charred part of the garage. Nobody in the house was injured, fire officials said. Ashley Turton worked as a lobbyist for the utility giant Progress Energy, according to Politico. She was a former staffer for U.S. Rep. Rosa DeLauro, D-Conn. The Rahm Emanuel Connection to the Deceased Ashley Turton, — The ATF investigates – Ashley Turton Crashed Under the Influence

Dawn Sylvia-Stasiewicz, Obama’s First Dog Trainer Dies At 52. Rumored to be salaried at over $102,000 per year at tax-payer expense

“Mama Lois” Anderson, 79, and her 52 year old daughter Zelda White: Two US women aid workers were shot dead in Nairobi in Kenya (2008) were the retired Presbyterian Church missionaries of Pennsylvania (USA), known to thousands of Africans. The suspected killers of the US women, who were travelling in a car with diplomatic license plates, allegedly shot dead by police later. They were well known for their work. There is speculation that they possibly had knowledge of the birth and care for Barack Obama in Kenya and were later murdered to cover the trail. When murdered, the Husband had his full wallet which the thieves/car jacker didn’t take, and there was never a connection made to the said attackers the police later shot dead, but blamed for the double homicide/car jacking. Their church was burned in 2008, possibly to destroy any possible birth records there. Then police chief Mohammed Hussein Ali was later removed from office by Obama supported Kenyan strongman Odinga. All possible witnesses ended up dead, all possible records of the care of infant Obama burned in the church fire, and the public official responsible out of office.

The Rumor Mill….

Obama Death List

“SARAH BERKLEY – Author of “The Jihad at the Ballot Box” – a book examining Obama’s relationship with radical Islam. Died in a mysterious car crash in 2003.

RUSSELL MCDOUGAL – Former FBI operative, January 23rd, 2007. McDougal was known to hold sensitive information about meetings Barack Obama had with arms smugglers. His wife was murdered March 2006 after he went public with his initial reports. His father died July 8, 2006 four hours after McDougal presented his findings on the Savage Nation. Suffered administrative retaliation after reporting discussions by jihadist groups concerning Obama to his superiors.

RODRIGO VILLALOPEZ, a television news camera man who shot the footage of Obama describing small town voters as “bitter” and “clinging to their guns during the primary season.

BRIAN GORING – A defense attorney for Obama patron Antoin Rezko during his trial for extortion and bribery. Died of apparent “natural causes.”

MERCEDES HUGLEY, one of Obama’s many white, female conquests while at Harvard. Filed sexual assault charges against Obama for date rape in 1990. Because “date rape” was not considered a crime like it is today, she ended up dropping the charges. Two years later, she was found dead of an apparent cocaine overdose.

TAMIKA HILL – A former secretary for Obama’s office in Chicago was murdered July 6, 2005 at a rib shack in the south side. Hill had spoken off the record with a reporter from the Chicago Sun Times about meetings Obama had with black militants in the city. She was murdered before she could ever be properly interviewed.

HASAD AL SHAREEZ – FBI informant. Reported to his handler in January 2001 that he had a tape of a person named simply “B. Hussein” meeting with 9/11 hijacker Mohatma Atta in Prague. Was found shot in the basement of a mosque in Dearborn, MI in October, 2001.

DARSANO RAHARDJO – Childhood classmate of Barack Obama when he attended a madrassa in Indonesia. Was found with his head cut off in a Jakarta alley way in 1970. Many children at the school attributed Rahardjo’s murder to the young Barack Obama. It was likely done as an initiation ritual, since Islam demands that a boy spill another’s blood before the age of ten to prove their loyalty to Allah.

REVEREND DAVID MANNING – Former head of the Trinity Baptist Church in Chicago. Was murdered during the apparent robbery of a catfish restaurant in 1972. Shortly afterwards, Rev. Jeremiah Wright took over as head of Trinity and a many parishioners (who later left the church) suspected Wright in having a hand in Reverend Manning’s death. Decades later, Manning’s son JAMAL MANNING was found dead of an apparent crack overdose in 2004. It was rumored he was going to bring evidence of Wright’s complicity in his father’s death. His testimony was timed to coincide with Obama’s first senate race.

CHRISTOPHER HARGROVE, a former lover of Larry Sinclair. Found dead in a hotel room of apparent auto-erotic asphyxiation in January 2001. Was said to have been enraged when he found out that Sinclair had cheated on Jackson with Obama in the back of a limousine. To get revenge, Jackson planned to release digital pictures Sinclair had taken of the encounter on the Internet.

PAUL ROTHCHILD – Democrat National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Washington DC in 2003. A “friend and trusted advisor” to senatorial candidate Barack Obama. Dead of an apparent suicide.

CURTIS “POOKIE” JACKSON – Chicago drug dealer. Was the subject of a police investigation in which he was suspected of funneling money to Obama’s many various community projects. Killed in 1998 in an apparent gang murder.

HARVEY KENYON – Head of Obama’s senatorial security team in Chicago. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside of Grant Park in 2005. Kenyon’s son said his father was building a dossier on Obama. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

SHEILA BAUGH – A Washington DC madame. Died from a gunshot wound. Reported to have a black book of people containing names of influential people who visited the prostitutes in her brothel. One of those names was allegedly Barack Obama.

KEYSHAWN “SPOON” CALWORTH – Was found dead of an apparent heroin overdose May 18, 1997. Was reported to have ties to Rev. Jeremiah Wright.

LAWSHAWNA MARTIN- 26 year old mother of five, a Cabrini Green resident with a history of substance abuse. Told two of her co-workers at the Blue Peppermint Gentleman’s Club that she would have to quit work because she was pregnant again. Strongly implied that the “baby daddy” was Barack Obama. The next week, she was reported missing. No body was ever recovered, but Lawshana has not resurfaced since making those remarks.

BILL FERGUSON- Senior aide to Barack Obama. Found dead of an apparent heart attack.

GANDY BAUGH – Attorney for Obama friend Antonin Rezko died by falling out an eightieth story window of the Hancock Tower, January, 2003. His client was a convicted Chinese spy.

#######

God Rest Their Souls.
    Before Obama is shellacked in November, will more people be added to this list ?

Can you add anyone’s name to this list?

Links to information about these deaths are available at the title’s links above.

--------------------

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...ither_11052013

Obama Secret Service Agent: “It’s Worse Than People Know… and I’m Not Trying to Scare You Either”

Do you feel "Represented"? Do you still feel you know what HE was talking about when he said "YES WE CAN" and a "Fundamental Transformation of America"? If not you should... He knows his lies have caught up with him, so it is "Go for broke" time... and push all through that he can.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4409211.html

Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal

------------------------------------

http://nypost.com/2013/11/13/obamas-...s-credibility/

Obama’s Big Lie is destroying his credibility

I am not a Bigot, Obama Bashing Right Wing Freak by any means. I am a very Independent thinker and voter. I am just as ready to FLUSH the Republicans as I am the Democrats... I think we need to fire them ALL and start over while dusting off the Constitution.

I have been posting a lot on Obama as he has been taking point on "Fundamentally Transforming" America away from the Constitution and Congress R's and D's have not only allowed it but aided it. This is Treason pure and simple according to the law written by our fore fathers. Whether you agree with those "Old Dudes" or not, the NWO/Cabal's EVIL Agenda that is rolling out is no substitute for freedom (Not that we were ever free on this planet).

I just think it is important to supply the information for healthy debate, debate will show if you are brainwashed to spit out platitudes or are a free thinker. If you are a free thinker and are in the process of waking up you should feel responsible in helping others wake up. All you can do is present them an opportunity to receive the information. Let the seed be planted and move on. You will either wake them up or be labeled a conspiracy nut. Been there?

Do not be shocked if that same person comes to you later when events wake them up for more education. IMHO/Experience... (Sorry, I tend to ramble )
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 9th December 2013 at 16:00.

28. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

A negative interest rate has a name. It has a history.

It is known as the feudal structure of the medieval world. Paying tribute to the king, the baron and whatnot. One may as well be living in a city and being forced to pay 'insurance' to organized crime. The reality and the fundament are no different and the result is the same: feudalism and death of the common man.

Quote During the period of history known as the Middle Ages, feudalism was the law of the land. It was the basis by which the upper nobility class maintained control over the lower classes. This rigid structure of government consisted of kings, lords, and the peasants. Other crucial contributors to this structure were the leaders of the church and other neighboring kings who held influence in the kingdom. The structure first came about, and remained for so long, because of the great size of the land the kings had under their control. The kings held this land by what they believed was "divine right", the right to rule granted by God and then passed on through heredity. However, there was no physical way for a king to govern all the land effectively because there was no quick communication system, and it often took several days to travel from one part of the country to the other, even in a relatively small country such as England. The king needed a way to maintain control over his lands, even if indirectly. As a solution, he formed a sort of contract with his barons, his direct underlings. The barons were given a large portion of the king's land, known as fiefs or manors. In turn, they had to pay "homage and fealty" to the king. They did this by giving their support to the king at all times, governing the land that was given them, and being ready to provide troops and fight for the king when the need arose. Often the last requirement was waived in return for "shield money". This "shield money" was often used to maintain a somewhat regular army. They also had to pay taxes whenever the king called for them. Also, whenever a baron died, his fief was passed on by heredity. The receiver of a fief had to pay an inheritance tax. Additionally, If the fief passed through heredity to a minor or female, the baron could wait until the minor came of age, or he could wait until the woman was married to someone he approved of. Whenever a baron was granted or inherited a fief, he was made into a vassal of the king. Also, the barons became lords of their fiefs. However, the barons had the same problem the king had. Because they governed large tracts of land, they divided their land up too. They made the same type of agreement the king made with them, except with their underlings, usually a trusted knight or relative. In this way, they created even more fiefs ruled by even more lords. Sometimes these smaller fiefs were divided up and made into more fiefs. Over time, the holdings of these lords were passed from generation to generation. The class of lords solidified into an upper nobility class. They felt that they were much superior to the "common" peasants, or serfs. As a result, The lords usually were merciless to their peasants and demanded much from them. The church leaders often also held a great power over the people, much like the lords of the manor. Many church leaders were active in politics and government. For example, the Archbishop of Canterbury was also Chancellor of England in 1381. In fact the church was really the only universal European governing force. It was divided into spheres of influence, much like fiefs. Each "fief" was a diocese headed by a bishop. In addition to spiritual fiefs, many bishops were given real manors to govern. In this way, the church was firmly entrenched in the spiritual and practical lives of the medieval peasant. The church had a great influence over many of the common folk. The peasants believed that the harder they worked, the more of their money they gave to the church, and the more they served the church, the better the after-life would be for them. The church also paid the lord to use the land, and this sort of symbiosis between the church and the lord keep them both with an exceptional amount of money, while the peasant sometimes starved to death from overwork and exploitation.
    http://library.thinkquest.org/10949/fief/lofeudal.html

As for the death that surrounds Obama. Nothing new there, every president before him, it was the same. Clinton, GW Senior, Regan, and so on.
    Last edited by Carmody; 9th December 2013 at 16:26.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2013), Gardener (15th December 2013), GoodETxSG (9th December 2013), Hervé (9th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 1 6 16 32 LastLast