+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 1 9 19 32 LastLast

Thread: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)

That is interesting that you point out the baton is being passed to women, and that the fall is going to occur on their watch while the elite men behind the scenes who are really pulling all the strings are just setting up these women to take the fall and be the decoy.

Will the women fall for this?
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Carmody (14th December 2013), seko (15th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    ...the IMF (whoever the frick they are)...
    Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Just remember who your real enemies are - and they are not your next door neighbor.

turiya

4. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:50.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bob (13th December 2013), sunflower (13th December 2013)

6. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:49.

7. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by addsub (here)

Set to HD (720p) and view full screen to read details of presentation. Constructive comments always welcome.
    it is a private video addsub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Redstar Kachina (13th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bob (13th December 2013), GoodETxSG (14th December 2013), ThePythonicCow (13th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #167
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

Maybe... just maybe...

BFP Breaking News- Omidyar’s PayPal Corporation Said To Be Implicated in Withheld NSA Documents

Sibel Edmonds | December 11, 2013 36 Comments

The U.S. Government, An Implicated Billionaire, Fortune-Seeking Journalists & A Public in the Dark

Update 1: Verbatim Copy of Mr. Binney’s Statement

Update 2: Glenn Greenwald Goes on Record: “I Don’t Doubt PayPal Cooperates with NSA!”

The 50,000-pages of documents obtained by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden contain extensive documentation of PayPal Corporation’s partnership and cooperation with the National Security Agency (NSA), according to three NSA veterans. To date, no information has been released as to the extent of the working relationship and cooperation between the two entities- NSA and PayPal Corporation. What’s more, the billionaire owner of PayPal Corporation has entered into a
    $250 Million business partnership with two journalists-Glenn Greenwald and Laura Poitras, a journalist duo who possess the entire cache of evidence provided by Edward Snowden. Despite earlier pledges by the journalists in question, only one percent (1%) of Snowden’s documents has been released.

BFP was recently contacted by a retired NSA official who claims that the documents obtained by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden contain extensive documentation pertaining to NSA’s partnership with major U.S. financial institutions, including credit card companies and PayPal Corporation. The official, who requested anonymity, also alleges that a deal was made in early June, 2013 between the journalists involved in this recent NSA scandal and U.S. government officials, which was then sealed by secrecy and nondisclosure agreements by all parties involved.

Upon receiving this report BFP contacted three other high-level former NSA officials for additional information and comments.

On December 11, 2013 we contacted Mr. William Binney, a former top official at the National Security Agency (NSA), and asked him to comment on the legitimacy of the above report, and whether he had any knowledge of the partnership and cooperation between NSA and financial institutions such as PayPal. He confirmed the legitimacy of the report and added:
    The NSA has had the cooperation of major financial institutions, including credit card companies, to obtain all financial transactions of these companies’ clients-international and domestic. Further, the NSA not only obtains and stores the financial data of Americans and foreigners, but it also shares them with other government agencies such as the FBI and DEA.
    When asked about the apparent conflict of interest and controversy involving the new business venture between the journalists in question and PayPal’s billionaire owner Pierre Omidyar, he had the following statement:
    Sunlight, transparency, is the only cure; the only way to bring about needed changes. This is why the public is entitled to have all the evidence and documents. The partnership with PayPal’s owner, thus, the new ownership of Mr. Snowden’s documents by an individual who is implicated in these documents, presents grave concerns and consequences, and a major conflict of interest for transparency, integrity and whistleblowers.
    Russell Tice, a former NSA Intelligence Analyst and Capabilities Operations Officer, also confirmed the report, and stated that based on his knowledge, NSA regularly obtains financial information from major financial institutions, including credit card companies and PayPal. In January 2009, during an interview with Keith Olberman, he stated that information from credit card records and other financial transaction was being collected and stored by NSA (See the interview here).

On December 10, 2013, in an exclusive interview with BFP, Mr. Tice expanded upon the NSA-Financial Institutions collusion:
    For NSA, information from financial institutions such as PayPal is equally if not more valuable and sought after than that obtained from social media and other software companies such as Facebook, Microsoft and Google.” He added, “I wouldn’t doubt the existence of evidence and documents implicating corporations such as PayPal within the large cache obtained by Edward Snowden. The partnership and data collection arrangements have existed for many years.”
    When asked about his opinion on Glenn Greenwald’s new $250 Million venture partnership with PayPal Corporation’s billionaire owner Pierre Omidyar, multi-million dollar book and movie deals, and recent unexplained immunity from the U.S. government, he stated the following:
    “I would be outraged and highly vocal if I were in Edward Snowden’s shoes. For a journalist whom I had placed my trust in to go and withhold documents meant for the public?! For the journalist to make fortune and fame based on my sacrifices and disclosure?! Forming a lucrative business partnership with entities who have direct conflicts of interest?! No. That wouldn’t have been acceptable.”
    Despite our submitted requests for confirmation, denial or comments, PayPal has refrained from responding to this report and contained allegations.

Full article: http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2013...nsa-documents/
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Gardener (21st December 2013), GoodETxSG (14th December 2013), InTheBackground (17th December 2013), mosquito (15th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Attached Files

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

learninglight (15th December 2013), seko (15th December 2013), ThePythonicCow (15th December 2013)

15. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

GoodeTXSG:

Another tidbit. Perhaps correlation can be found.

The insiders that I know, all have the same fear. Half spoken and unspoken, but very very real, within them.

That if we, as humans, in the public world of human life, if we reach the point of having over unity sciences in our grasp, that this current age of humanity.....will end.

They feel, or have been convinced, by something or someone, that things will end for all of us.

We are on that threshold now, in all ways and in all branches of physics and science, and public knowing.
    Last edited by Carmody; 15th December 2013 at 05:42.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Eram (15th December 2013), Flash (15th December 2013), GoodETxSG (16th December 2013), InTheBackground (17th December 2013), learninglight (15th December 2013), Miller (16th December 2013), mosquito (17th December 2013), Muzz (15th December 2013), norman (15th December 2013), Redstar Kachina (15th December 2013), seko (16th December 2013), ThePythonicCow (15th December 2013), thunder24 (16th December 2013), Wind (15th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #170
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    That if we, as humans, in the public world of human life, if we reach the point of having over unity sciences in our grasp, that this current age of humanity.....will end.
    Do those you know suppose that there is something that could be done or that could happen, so that humanity could continue and gain such sciences, or do they suppose that over unity sciences must remain suppressed, at all costs?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Carmody (16th December 2013), learninglight (15th December 2013), Miller (16th December 2013), norman (15th December 2013)

19. Link to Post #171
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We now have a meeting scheduled with one of George Soros's chief economic advisors around the end of this month...should be interesting. To date, there is nothing posted online identifying this person as his advisor and will not be mentioned in future updates. His name will not be released, but the information shared during the meeting will be posted here by the end of the year, so you will get the skinny before anyone else...in other words, Lindsey Williams is not the only one with 'elitist friends' at the ready...stay tuned.
    Excellent .

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gripreaper (15th December 2013)

21. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:48.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bob (15th December 2013), Gardener (21st December 2013), GoodETxSG (16th December 2013), learninglight (15th December 2013), ThePythonicCow (15th December 2013)

23. Link to Post #173
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This video suggests that the Chinese yuan could replace the U.S. dollar as the world's reserve currency; otherwise, some other world reserve currency will replace the dollar
    Yeah - Lindsey's words lead do indeed one to suspect that the Chinese yuan will replace the US dollar - but if I had enough money that it mattered, I'd bet on some sort of BIS/IMF/Bancor/SDR/basket of currencies, controlled by the IMF, to replace the US dollar as the world's "reserve currency", that being the monetary unit:
    • to which national/regional currencies will be pegged, to within a few per-cent, at IMF determined Forex ratios,
    • which is lent, at interest, by the BIS/IMF/World Bank/Banksters to nations in need,
    • which is used for major trading arrangements such as oil, when other bilateral arrangements have not been made, and
    • which nations are expected to hold in reserve to settle trade imbalances.
    The upcoming global monetary reset will demonstrate the public submission of all 200+ nations on this planet to the IMF's superior role in determining global monetary policy.

Once the US bows before the IMF's monetary policy and the BIS's banking regulation, then the IMF/BIS will have the publicly acknowledged control that they require to drive the US into austerity and depression, further extending their control over the US and its people.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

GoodETxSG (16th December 2013), learninglight (15th December 2013), Redstar Kachina (15th December 2013), seko (15th December 2013)

25. Link to Post #174
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Over-unity techs remain embargoed in the U.S...but there are a group of us willing to move them forward if ONE inventor is willing to release a viable tech via open source, rather than hold the technology ransom or make it impossible to independently replicate. [...] If there are exceptions available to move into production, speak now or forever hold your peace...
    [...]

See you on the flip-side.
    We've discussed this before. There are a few technologies, "over unity" that have been ready to go since the late 1990's. When such was submitted the response was "nothing", no dialog, no support, no contacts who would follow through, groups that said "the technology" would become theirs (and thereby controlled and not left purely open sourced licensed...)

26. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bob (15th December 2013)

28. Link to Post #176
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well, getting back to the OP (and that is a doozie, long and a LOT of discussion points), let's quote just this one section so "staying on topic" is prime directive..

From GoodeTXSG

Quote I guess you by now I like to poke the Bear a little more than I should and it has cost me dearly several times. I feel compelled to do so here on my favorite medium AVALON again...

This was an interesting confirmation that I didn't expect to see in the Alternative Media. I communicated some of this exact info privately to some of you in PM's and offline months ago.

I have heard of FEMA, DHS, FBI, Military Intelligence Bureaucrat Types (Usually FORMER, Army/Air Force/Navy) and Bank Executive Homes empty (My own sources, some I knew well)... when friends or former colleges do not hear from them and begin to worry and start showing up and looking in the windows of the house they are approached by neighbors, private investigators and even concerned family members who have no idea where their loved ones have gone or why.

These are usually secure and gated communities and the few witnesses state that trucks moved the families out in less than an hour.

WHY would THEY leave in such haste without telling people such as their PARENTS (Close Family/Friends) or give any notice to coworkers or bosses (That we know of or have had verified)?

WHAT IS GOING ON???

Before many of my sources dried up I heard many of the same things from this article and more... much more. Since this article covers some of it pretty well (Though some of it is nonsense and will be obvious to you... as always disinfo mixed w/info)... I am going to post it with a couple little pieces I heard today (That was shared w/me that didn't directly concern me, that I will keep to my self).

1. The Military is in absolute disarray! Our "TRUE CONSTITUTIONAL MILITARY MINDED" leadership has been decapitated almost completely and replaced with "Military Bureaucratic Nazi Robots"

2. NAVY/Air Force/Army 0-9's Down to the "Need to Know" specific ranks are in the midst right now of seeing what has happened but are a day late and a dollar short.

The fact that each branch does not trust each other nor do certain divisions is a major problem. They are NOW being hit with the "PURGE" and are not even trusting many of the people they trusted to watch their backs in decades past. SO, they are reaching outside of the Military to Veterans groups and even outside of the country (A DANGEROUS MOVE!). Many are desperate.

3. Administration and ABOVE the Administration are extremely afraid of some of the info Snowden has in his possession (The BIG stuff!) and how the hell he got it... No freaking way it was on his own! This PURGE is to prevent any further possible leaks in the future and to
    MAKE DAMN SURE only LOYAL'S are in positions of access to sensitive or damaging info/data.

4. ANY and ALL PERSONS with any type of active security clearance (Or who had an active status during the last 10 years) is being re-vetted as though they were going for the highest clearance in the land. "Leaving no stone un-turned". This is to be done so by the NSA as quietly as possible.

5. A Clamp down on the Main Stream Media is to be pushed. A definition of what a "Journalist" is will be set. A "Journalist" will have to be registered and play by the rules and there will be NO MORE whistle blower protection... NO MORE embarrassing... I MEAN, Stories damaging to "Homeland Security".

6. Alternative "News" and "Blogger" posters will be compiled and placed on a separate type "Watch List" as will a number of other "Threat Groups".

This will be done in secret and at a never ever imagined level in American history.

DHS will be doing low key interviews of neighbors etc under the guise of other agencies or entities/corporations or city workers. What will be done with the people that end up on this "LIST"? I wasn't told. I asked about FEMA Camps but they moved to another topic.

7. Other info you can glean from the article I believe...

I WILL CATCH CRAP FOR THIS POST! But read the below article and use discernment.

Almost all of my old contacts have dried up and have left either empty houses or dead phone numbers or closed contact accounts with no explanations or good bye's...

Some close friends I served with and some family. The couple I have left used this Holiday Season to share some info while in town.

I actually may not hear from them anymore or have anything else to report myself after this.

So, I figure I will report and let you shake the the box and sift the BS from the Nuggets of good Intel...

IMHO - what I have stated above is what I have gathered from conversations directly with contacts from my prior work.

I trust the people and have know them in some cases all of their lives.

Info is only as good as its ORIGINAL source which I CAN NOT VOUCH FOR.

However, when you get bullet points that match from unrelated sources you have to pay attention yet use your OWN BRAIN and DISCERNMENT!!! PLEASE USE YOURS!

Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives?

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/1...r-their-lives/
    Probably the most relevant in the OP to the question - how to proceed - are points 1 and 2 posed by GoodeTXSG.

Any free energy technology is a threat to 1) national security 2) world economic status quo

National security issue - any free energy device, over unity would have the potential to create a weapon of mass destruction (WMD status) warranting immediate investigation by all Agencies of the developers and the technology - therefore any such developers, and/or technology would have to be mitigated, suppressed or shut-down by any appropriate means.

World Economic Status Quo - snafu - any change in the amount of currency, perceived wealth, resource development upsets the predicted power base of who controls what for what goal. Any technology capable of changing the perceived power base economies would have to be suppressed, derailed or otherwise mitigated.

In GoodeTXSG's point 6 probably denotes part of the suppression - WMD and WMED (weapon of mass economic destruction) no doubt are of concern. Finding out who and what could perform any disruption would be appropriate as part of building a data-base.

One assumption that has been made in the Forum(s) is that there are those who despite being suppressed would be willing to make available technology is a curious question. Who would want to jump thru that noose, and jump off the stool, or "disappear" willingly or unwillingly? As has been pointed out "throwing money" for instance at them has merely shown nothing can come out of it, and one more "lead" has been taken off the list of likely disrupters of WMD and WMED technologies.

Just for reference for folks not following what does "over unity" energy have to do with national or world security.. Any energy device that can rapidly be made to produce all of it's yield (stored or produced or created or extracted energy) in a short period of time can become something bigger than an atomic bomb. A free-energy device claiming 100X over unity (unity means 1:1 efficiency, total useful energy out equals amount of energy in) would be of intense concern to numerous Agencies, across the world. Any over-unity device could produce a cascading chain reaction until stopped by some-thing..
    Last edited by Bob; 15th December 2013 at 21:20.

29. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bob (16th December 2013)

31. Link to Post #178
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Then are there agency types, ex-mil types willing to upset the apple-carts, economists/bankers willing to alter the predictions, statistics for some perceived "ultimate" goal? Investors willing to destroy their wealth when a system that gave them power would go down?

Would those who were wanting to been disappeared ? (asking about GoodeTXSG's primary questions/observations).. Human nature, or :snafu: says it won't change, the system will continue as-is until "predicted change of economic power base" moves out of the obvious seen/visible "old guard" and into the new (who may have been behind it all along in a vast 100 year plan..)

32. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bob (16th December 2013)

34. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Do those you know suppose that there is something that could be done or that could happen, so that humanity could continue and gain such sciences, or do they suppose that over unity sciences must remain suppressed, at all costs?
    I told them, that in my opinion, that they had been misled. That things were more positive than that.

That humanity would change as the technology was being introduced, as it is a 'no choice' situation.

as for right now, with fukushima and the like, we are now in a no win situation if it is not introduced.

The only way out is forward. Sociopaths seem to think otherwise. Their refusal is obvious.

We may also be in a Vulcan and Zephram Cochrane type of situation (star trek film 'first contact'), where Cochrane first used his warp drive, a group of nearby space traveling Vulcans noted it and then made 'first contact'.

That If we widely use over unity devices that this may open the door to full contact in multiple ways and channels. That some form of limits may be removed. Akin to 20 or more Columbuses landing at the same time, and we are the natives. Total breakdown of human culture and life inside of 20 years (pick a timeframe, all are ugly). There is also the danger of the technologies having dual use, as mentioned. Simple tricks that can be used on existing technologies that can be ridiculously dangerous. The introduction of the technologies is ultra critical. Gravitational seems best, and the most difficult to screw up and turn into something dangerous.

So, a world government and a simple OU technology might be best, but again, with who in charge.

I was interested in getting the sociopaths out of that position (of being in charge), as is the bulk of humanity.. Humanity, overall, wants to be reasonable, but the sociopaths do not, right up the point if dying. Very well then. Create a custom made self directed missile that relentlessly seeks them out, over time, and eliminates them all. Since we are dealing with sociopaths, that kind of ticking and real bomb is required to get them to the negotiation table. Nothing else was working in the realm of adjudication, so it was time to move to what does work. That scenario was bound to happen regardless; I just made it more real, more directed, moved up the timetable, and introduced them to it.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th December 2013 at 14:11.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bob (16th December 2013), Flash (16th December 2013), GoodETxSG (16th December 2013), Hervé (16th December 2013), Miller (16th December 2013), mosquito (17th December 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th December 2013), thunder24 (16th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 1 9 19 32 LastLast